CorelDRAW Erfahrungen

CorelDRAW

Professionelle Grafikdesign & Bildbearbeitungsprogramme

Gesamtbewertung

4,5 /5
(1.476)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2/5
Funktionen
4,4/5
Bedienkomfort
4,2/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,1/5

92%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

1476 Bewertungen

Ruediger
Ruediger
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Meine Grafikanwendung seit vielen Jahren

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Vorteile

Einfache Installation und intuitive Benutzerführung. Als ich vor vielen Jahren mit Corel 11 anfing, hatte ich keinen Plan von Vektoren und dergleichen. Alles was ich darüber gelernt habe, habe ich mit Corel gelernt und das ging ziemlich gut und ohne viel zu recherchieren. Die meisten Funktionen erklären sich selbst. Und falls es einmal nicht so ist, gibt es aufgrund des hohen Bekanntheitsgrades viele Tutorials

Nachteile

Leider ist Corel nicht immer kompatibel zu angebotenen Vektoren und Ai Dateien. Diese werden beim Import oft zerschossen. Hier sollte auf jeden Fall in der aktuellen Version nachgebessert werden. Wenn open source Programme das können, sollte Corel das wohl auch schaffen.

Rose
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

ich benutze es sehr gerne und schon sehr lange

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Vorteile

Es ist relativ einfach und plausibel in der Bedienung

Nachteile

Es ist inzwischen für einenen Normalverbraucher unbezahlbar

Roland
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

CorelDRAW Suite

Bewertet am 20.7.2023

Vorteile

CorelDRAW bietet zusammen mit der Suite ein relativ einfach zu bedienendes Programmpaket.

Nachteile

einige Funktionen sind schlecht dokumentiert. Links zu Hilfe- Videos wären hilfreich.

Erik
Erik
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Old but still gold.

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

9/10
Good price, you learn a lot using this, it's like training wheels for graphic designers

9/10
Good price, you learn a lot using this, it's like training wheels for graphic designers

Vorteile

I loved it because it is the software for begginners, its simply to use and once you can dominate and learn how works, you can jump to another software more complete. Or you can still using this one.

Nachteile

Its like a little old, and it need some upgrades to keep competing with newest software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Illustrator

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I wanted to keep learning more softwares because you never know when you're gonna need work with another.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Photoshop und Adobe Illustrator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Because of the price.
sean
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Coreldraw offers maany amazing features and is easy to use.

Bewertet am 23.12.2021

CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software,...

CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software, open-source software offers many tools that don't live up to a paid version of CorelDRAW or other Photo editing or graphic creation tools. Image tracing is something I use a lot and with much other software, the traces end up losing a large portion of their quality and border integrity, with CorelDRAW I've not had issues with image trace and image effects. The Creation tools on CorelDRAW are very comprehensive and offer a wide variety to choose from, allowing for a greater creative margin.

Vorteile

CorelDRAW is a piece of software that offers a comprehensive array of tools and features that are easy to use and moderately simple to understand. There are no real issues with software deployment and cross-platform use. Customer support is efficient within reason, and CorelDraw offers a lot of support and guidance, especially for newcomers to a platform that has been around for many years and has progressed with market expectations. There is a wide variety of tutorials online for the software for aspects anyone is unsure of and they cover every aspect of the software.

Nachteile

Installation of the software and be a little frustrating at times as the last time I attempted to install CorelDRAW it had some issues with my current version of windows and only opened the first time after installation, I installed an earlier version and it worked fine, admittedly at the time, I was using Windows 7, which was at the time unsupported by windows. Some of the features, unless you do extensive research do take time to understand if you haven't used them before. When first opening Coreldraw there is an overwhelming amount of tools to choose from and I feel this does not present with a user-friendly environment.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

CorelDraw review

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Vorteile

I am a graphic designer graduate and have used CorelDraw for years, especially at the time of college. I did absolutely every possible academic job on this software, and it helped me a lot. This was possible because CorelDraw is easy to learn and handle. In addition, another good advantage I found during this period was that it was quite compatible with computers with Windowns operating system, which I used a lot at the time. To top it off he had a very interesting and useful software concept that could be taken on a flash drive and opened for use on any machine. As I mentioned earlier, CorelDraw helped me a lot, at a time when I had scarce resources and needed something practical to work with, since there was no cloud option like today. I confess that currently I no longer use this software, because as soon as I entered the job market it was necessary not only to learn other popular tools, but also, at least in the area where I work, I have not seen the same being used in recent years but I hear it's still common in printers and smaller establishments.

Nachteile

I think one major disadvantage is that Coreldraw is not part of a more complete package with constant updates of applications used for general graphic publishing, like other options available in the market. I hardly believe users have their need met by a program that is practically only vector, without the need for other popular editing tools like Photoshop.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

My preferred design software!

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Corel Draw has been essential to my sign writing business over the years and has given me the tools...

Corel Draw has been essential to my sign writing business over the years and has given me the tools to develop my marketing portfolio also so very positive experience wiht this software.

Vorteile

I have used this software for around 10 years for vector art for sign writing and for marketing design for online and print ads. It is full of functionality and a lot of elements of it are easy to use. Being able to send images to other Corel software it great and the functions for sign writers are good.

Nachteile

There is so much functionality that is not always obvious what it achieves. I have had to study the user guides and teach myself some functions which are more fiddly however for someone with advanced education or formal training with this software I expect it would be easier. Ten years in I am still learning new techniques with it. It is definitely not the cheapest option on the market but it is a professional tool.

Robert
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Common-sense vector graphics software

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day...

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day since 2006.

Vorteile

CorelDraw is by far the easiest vector editing software to pick up and learn as an absolute beginner. I started using vector graphics with a combination of Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio Max nearly 20 years ago and about 10 years later I was shown CorelDraw and I haven't gone back to Illustrator since.

Nachteile

While CorelDraw may have a great UI and do a great job with creating and exporting vector images, there are (2) very distinct features that have always given me issues. 1) The text engine is very poor. Oftentimes, Corel cannot accurately display text position on a page unless the text is converted to curves. Draw is also absolutely dreadful with typing on a curve, especially around lower edges when it must align the spacing along the top of the letter. 2) when exporting a .jpeg proof, the 24-bit RGB format often changes the colors in the proof which can lead to rejections from the customer. (FYI: To fix this, export the image as CMYK from Draw, open in Photoshop and convert to RGB and re-save).

Marcos
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

CorelDRAW is king when you have to print professionally

Bewertet am 28.8.2021

Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the...

Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the printing process. So, the ease of knowing what a design will look like is fantastic. The pricing's a bit iffy and software stability can be an issue.

Vorteile

CorelDRAW has been the defacto interface between design and professional printing (such as offset and digital printing on a large scale) for decades. Adobe Photoshop has taken over for smaller applications, but if you go to a proper, old school, big and storied print shop, they expect you to be working with CorelDRAW. This makes it very easy to get predictable results from designs.

Nachteile

Up until recently, CorelDRAW had a very restrictive business model which made it expensive for smaller businesses. They've now implemented a hybrid model with subscriptions available, but they are still a bit more expensive than the competition. My biggest gripe, though, is that the software itself can be buggy and crash out quite a bit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Print shops prefer CorelDRAW. It's what they're used to. So, I had no choice.
Kevin
Kevin
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A Graphic Designer's and Artist's Dream

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

It has helped me grow my business and sell my designs and art printed on clothing, accessories, and...

It has helped me grow my business and sell my designs and art printed on clothing, accessories, and gifts all over the globe.

Vorteile

This software is loaded with things I was using from about three different programs. Aside from all the spectacular uses it has, not having to use one program, then switch to another, and possibly another to finish a design is brilliant!

Nachteile

There are so many additional things to purchase to do more work or have more tools, effects, etc but I know how to do most all of them without the additions, so it is okay

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Photoshop und Affinity Designer

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

The affordability for what you get is phenomenal and it is truly great for professional work.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

It was less expensive, offered exactly what I needed and in the trial was far easier.
Shaunak
Shaunak
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Old but still widely used graphics designing software

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

So far my experience is amazing, I have worked on various graphic designing internships and we made...

So far my experience is amazing, I have worked on various graphic designing internships and we made social media posts, flyers, posters, advertisements, and much more with CorelDRAW.

Vorteile

Where ever you will go to get your design ready, you will find designers using CorelDRAW. It is the most widely used software for ages. Also, it was the first software that I learned. Nowadays I use Canva also. But still, the extension of CorelDRAW file .cdr is very popular among the market leaders. I love that they have started providing mobile apps as well.

Nachteile

I would love to see more precision editing with templates and also a walkthrough should be given. The only con I see as of now is that it should recommend users to use the latest techniques to create elements or artifacts by suggestion based on user metrics that are being collected in the background.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I choose CorelDRAW over Canva because my printing agency asks me to provide the raw design in .cdr file format, which is not an option with Canva.
David
David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Corel over Adobe

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Started using it at a previous job, used it for scanning and color correcting childrens' artworks,...

Started using it at a previous job, used it for scanning and color correcting childrens' artworks, liked it so much I decided to make the switch over to Corel myself.

Vorteile

I've been using Corel instead of Adobe for years now, ever since Adobe switched to a subscription base. It's auto vectorizing feature is fantastic for scanning in my ink drawings and making them vector images without having to trace everything myself. Very easy to use and adapt to if you've been using Photoshop for awhile and have been looking for something else.

Nachteile

The fact that it isn't industry standard like Adobe is unless you're in the screen printing or automotive wrap industries.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Inkscape

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

Didn't like Adobe's focus on subscriptions

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Because of my experience with Corel at my previous employers
Amanda
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Corel helped excel my career

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Vorteile

The ease of use I originally learned on a very similar program. But in a job that only had used Corel I was forced to learn and quick and it wasn't long before I could say I was "fluent" in Corelli.

Nachteile

I would say.the only thing that I don't like is the price

Goran
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Good vector illustration software

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

I used to use CorelDRAW when I started my professional journey but I soon switched over to other...

I used to use CorelDRAW when I started my professional journey but I soon switched over to other apps and CorelDRAW was all but forgotten. In late 2020, I bought the Humble Bundle bundle that included CorelDRAW and I was immediately star-struck. It is now a beautiful, modern, and very user friendly piece of software. I started using it for designing graphics that we put in our documentaries. I now use it together with all the other graphic software, especially when vectors would be a better option for the project, and I am extremely happy with it.

Vorteile

I love how much CorelDRAW improved in the last year. It went from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful and useful software. It even has a collaboration chat feature built in! It is also industry standard in printing shops which greatly helps streamline my other business.

Nachteile

I like CorelDRAW and could not find anything wrong with it. If anything it is a great alternative to other vector illustration softwares like Adobe Illustrator.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Illustrator

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I accidentally re-discovered CorelDRAW in a Humble Bundle bundle and have started using it since. Inkscape is still a great free alternative, but CorelDRAW is a complete suite that is great to have.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Inkscape

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I moved over from Adobe products because they are following a software-as-a-service model that I dislike.
Stephen
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

I resisted buying a product like this for so long - I wish I had bought it years ago!

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

CorelDRAW is quite simply one of the best purchases I have ever backed. It gets used 2, 3 or 4...

CorelDRAW is quite simply one of the best purchases I have ever backed. It gets used 2, 3 or 4 times a week acoss the business. The incredible number of tools available may not all be used by us but the fact is, when someone has an idea to do something, CorelDraw has a simpler or better way of doing it than other products we have used previously.

Vorteile

If you have used a graphics program before, then this is a professional solution will be a familiar one.

Nachteile

It is important to understand layers and also how to select different elements for editing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Illustrator

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

We needed to be able to create and edit graphic solutions in different formats

Zuvor genutzte Software

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I don't like the complexity of Adobe Illustrator, neither do I like a subscription model. The fact is that Corel offer lower cost solutions and if I dont buy a new version each year then it is even cheaper overall.
Savannah
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

CorelDraw

Bewertet am 2.5.2020

Overall I like CorelDRAW based on the value of the product in someone ease of use.

Overall I like CorelDRAW based on the value of the product in someone ease of use.

Vorteile

Very users friendly and there are a bunch of tutorials that you can watch to figure things out. Less expensive than adobe creative cloud. You can either buy program or purchase a subscription.

Nachteile

It takes a bit of getting used to and trying to figure the different options within Corel draw. It doesn’t have a whole bunch of extra add-ons. You need various products to work in conjunction with it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Affinity Designer

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I had too many issues with Adobe so I made the switch to Corel draw. Also, adobe was much more expensive in the long run.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Illustrator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Affinity is great but it’s not compatible with a lot of other products that I need to use in conjunction with the design software.
ANTONIO
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Corel helped me in every area of my business

Bewertet am 1.2.2020

My favorite is the ability to make flyers in brilliant beautiful colors! I love the ability to...

My favorite is the ability to make flyers in brilliant beautiful colors! I love the ability to easily convert anything on the screen to an object and then use layers to help me guide through the process. It's a dream program.

Vorteile

I could make anything! Import and export anything! And it was easy. Learning CorelDraw, I thought, would be difficult. It wasn't. I love this product!

Nachteile

I have no complaints about CorelDraw. I love it.

Sachith
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The Best Graphics Editor

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As...

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Vorteile

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users.

Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Nachteile

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities.

RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

M Choiril
M Choiril
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Making Simple Jobs for Newbie

Bewertet am 23.1.2022

So far it's been pretty good and I still use this software, especially for monochrome design work,...

So far it's been pretty good and I still use this software, especially for monochrome design work, it's quite helpful. I even use it to collaborate with other graphics software.

Vorteile

Honestly, the beginning of my career when I started design work was using Corel Draw software, maybe at that time, it was version 11 & 12. The impression when I was faced with the application was a simple display and easy-to-remember tools. Maybe this is the first step for beginners who want to seriously develop their talents and careers in graphic design. It doesn't take too long to understand each of the tools used. Quite fast and effective when applied directly to a simple job. For example, making invoices, books, letterforms, stamps, and making master images for screen printing.

Nachteile

I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user.
This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us.
I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user.
This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us.

Hicham
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

What's the verdict on CorelDRAW? Our pros and cons review will help you decide

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

Not sure how to use a certain tool in CorelDRAW? No problem! There are training videos available...

Not sure how to use a certain tool in CorelDRAW? No problem! There are training videos available right within the app, so you can get up to speed quickly and easily. This is a great feature for beginners who are just getting started with the software.
Con #2: The learning curve (three sentences): While CorelDRAW does offer some helpful in-app training videos, there is still a bit of a learning curve associated with the software. If you're not willing to put in the time to learn how to use it properly, then it might not be the right fit for you. For example, while there are tutorials available online, they often involve a lot of scrolling through pages and pages of content. It would be nice if CorelDRAW had an easier way to find the specific tutorials we need - such as using keywords or filtering by topic - but unfortunately, that isn't possible at this time.
CorelDRAW has been around since 1982, so it's one of the more established brands out there when it comes to design software. Its powerful features come at a cost, though - both financially and in terms of complexity. It's an excellent choice for anyone looking for something more high-end than what Adobe offers, but make sure you have enough patience before deciding whether CorelDRAW is right for you.
We've all been there before. You're in the middle of working on a project when, suddenly, your computer crashes. It's frustrating, especially when you lose progress on your work.

Vorteile

If you're a creative professional, you know that having reliable cloud storage is essential. With CorelDRAW, you get unlimited cloud storage, so you can rest assured that your files are always safe.
Con #1: Limited free trial (three sentences): One downside of CorelDRAW is that its free trial is quite limited. You only get 7 days to try out the software, which may not be enough time to really get a feel for it. Plus, the free trial doesn't include all the features that are available with a paid subscription. To access them, you'll need to upgrade from the trial version to the full version.
Pro #2: Unlimited number of fonts: Another pro about CorelDRAW is that there are no limits on how many fonts you can use in your projects. Some other design programs have strict limits on font usage, but not CorelDRAW!
The mind mapping feature in CorelDRAW is great for organizing your thoughts and ideas visually. You can create a mind map by starting with a central idea and then adding branches (or sub-ideas) radiating out from it. This can be a helpful way to brainstorm or plan projects. Plus, once you've created your mind map, you can export it to a variety of formats (including PDF, PNG, and JPG) so you can share it with others or keep it for reference.

Nachteile

If you're starting from scratch, be prepared to spend some time learning how to use CorelDRAW. The software can be difficult to master, and there's a steep learning curve. However, once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to create some stunning designs. There are also numerous online resources to assist you along the way... CorelDRAW also comes with a handy tutorial that walks you through the basics of its interface and tools so that even beginners can quickly learn what they need to know in order to design great graphics. It might take a while before you feel comfortable using all the program's features, but with practice and patience, you'll soon see just how easy it is to create professional-looking images.
We've all been there before. You're in the middle of working on a project when, suddenly, your computer crashes. It's frustrating, especially when you lose progress on your work. Unfortunately, this is a common issue with CorelDRAW. The software has a tendency to crash frequently, which can be a major pain for users. These crashes are often due to updates that are not compatible with older versions of the program. Users who update their software regularly shouldn't have any issues with these frequent crashes.
All things considered, CorelDRAW may not be the best option for users who want an easy-to-use design software solution that doesn't require any advanced drawing skills or experience.

Bryan
Bryan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

Vorteile

I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

Nachteile

The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Rafael
Rafael
Gesamtbewertung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose...

In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

Vorteile

What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

Nachteile

The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time

On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

Mohammad
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

My experience with CorelDraw

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

A program through which you can create a lot of daily designs or logo designs that cannot be...

A program through which you can create a lot of daily designs or logo designs that cannot be dispensed with, but you must use external programs with it

Vorteile

- The program is very easy to use and even beginners can work with it easily
- With this program, you can design vector graphics and design logos and characters with ease
- It has a simple and uncomplicated interface and great features that enable you to finish the design quickly and you can change the tool shortcuts as you like.
- Through the program, you can export the design in all the formats you want as PDF, image, NG, TIF, and many more
- Has educational courses on YouTube that enable beginners to work on it from the first week of use

Nachteile

- Sometimes while you are working, the program may stop working, but you can activate the automatic file saving feature during a period of time you specify.
Bad in dealing with Arabic texts, you cannot rely on it in texts because it does not support all types of fonts.
- Although the tools in it are easy to use, but they are not enough for you to produce a final design, in most cases you have to use an external program to complete the design completely
- It has a feature called Power Clip Inside, and its usefulness is to put a shape inside a shape or an image inside a shape, etc., when you use it, the program becomes very slow

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

coreldraw - perfect for layouts

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

we use it for layouting plans, text and renderings. as soon as one understands how the software...

we use it for layouting plans, text and renderings. as soon as one understands how the software works one can produce great layouts within short amounts of time.

Vorteile

powerful tool when it comes to layouting plans, text and renderings. images are referenced, so any change of the image is also done within corel, which is great and saves a lot of time. we created a number of templates, so for different uses like presentations, competitions we use different templates. this saves time and energy to concentrate on the quality of the work displayed. with many export options, nearly any professional software can be addressed, like photoshop or illustrator.

Nachteile

the price. corel draw is a professional software, with very deep and complex workflows and possibilities, this comes with a price.

Richard
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Great value for money!

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

Vorteile

CorelDraw has different versions, one, an improvement on the previous.

I'll like to say, it's by far the easiest vector graphics application by every standard above it's competition.

In every version of CorelDraw, the design approach and dashboard opens up your creativity with intuitive tools and design values with no limits.

Nachteile

For design shops to major press outfits and newspaper publication like ours, we find that CorelDraw has a low learning curve compared to Adobe products, Gimp and others.

Unfortunately, there is no version for Mac