CorelDRAW

4,5 (1.496)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Professionelle Grafikdesign & Bildbearbeitungsprogramme

Gesamtbewertung

4,5 /5
(1.496)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2/5
Funktionen
4,4/5
Bedienkomfort
4,2/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,1/5

92%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

1496 Bewertungen

Ruediger
Ruediger
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Meine Grafikanwendung seit vielen Jahren

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Vorteile

Einfache Installation und intuitive Benutzerführung. Als ich vor vielen Jahren mit Corel 11 anfing, hatte ich keinen Plan von Vektoren und dergleichen. Alles was ich darüber gelernt habe, habe ich mit Corel gelernt und das ging ziemlich gut und ohne viel zu recherchieren. Die meisten Funktionen erklären sich selbst. Und falls es einmal nicht so ist, gibt es aufgrund des hohen Bekanntheitsgrades viele Tutorials

Nachteile

Leider ist Corel nicht immer kompatibel zu angebotenen Vektoren und Ai Dateien. Diese werden beim Import oft zerschossen. Hier sollte auf jeden Fall in der aktuellen Version nachgebessert werden. Wenn open source Programme das können, sollte Corel das wohl auch schaffen.

Rose
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

ich benutze es sehr gerne und schon sehr lange

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Vorteile

Es ist relativ einfach und plausibel in der Bedienung

Nachteile

Es ist inzwischen für einenen Normalverbraucher unbezahlbar

Roland
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

CorelDRAW Suite

Bewertet am 20.7.2023

Vorteile

CorelDRAW bietet zusammen mit der Suite ein relativ einfach zu bedienendes Programmpaket.

Nachteile

einige Funktionen sind schlecht dokumentiert. Links zu Hilfe- Videos wären hilfreich.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Old but still widely used graphics designing software

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

So far my experience is amazing, I have worked on various graphic designing internships and we made...

So far my experience is amazing, I have worked on various graphic designing internships and we made social media posts, flyers, posters, advertisements, and much more with CorelDRAW.

Vorteile

Where ever you will go to get your design ready, you will find designers using CorelDRAW. It is the most widely used software for ages. Also, it was the first software that I learned. Nowadays I use Canva also. But still, the extension of CorelDRAW file .cdr is very popular among the market leaders. I love that they have started providing mobile apps as well.

Nachteile

I would love to see more precision editing with templates and also a walkthrough should be given. The only con I see as of now is that it should recommend users to use the latest techniques to create elements or artifacts by suggestion based on user metrics that are being collected in the background.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I choose CorelDRAW over Canva because my printing agency asks me to provide the raw design in .cdr file format, which is not an option with Canva.
sean
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Coreldraw offers maany amazing features and is easy to use.

Bewertet am 23.12.2021

CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software,...

CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software, open-source software offers many tools that don't live up to a paid version of CorelDRAW or other Photo editing or graphic creation tools. Image tracing is something I use a lot and with much other software, the traces end up losing a large portion of their quality and border integrity, with CorelDRAW I've not had issues with image trace and image effects. The Creation tools on CorelDRAW are very comprehensive and offer a wide variety to choose from, allowing for a greater creative margin.

Vorteile

CorelDRAW is a piece of software that offers a comprehensive array of tools and features that are easy to use and moderately simple to understand. There are no real issues with software deployment and cross-platform use. Customer support is efficient within reason, and CorelDraw offers a lot of support and guidance, especially for newcomers to a platform that has been around for many years and has progressed with market expectations. There is a wide variety of tutorials online for the software for aspects anyone is unsure of and they cover every aspect of the software.

Nachteile

Installation of the software and be a little frustrating at times as the last time I attempted to install CorelDRAW it had some issues with my current version of windows and only opened the first time after installation, I installed an earlier version and it worked fine, admittedly at the time, I was using Windows 7, which was at the time unsupported by windows. Some of the features, unless you do extensive research do take time to understand if you haven't used them before. When first opening Coreldraw there is an overwhelming amount of tools to choose from and I feel this does not present with a user-friendly environment.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

CorelDraw review

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

Vorteile

I am a graphic designer graduate and have used CorelDraw for years, especially at the time of college. I did absolutely every possible academic job on this software, and it helped me a lot. This was possible because CorelDraw is easy to learn and handle. In addition, another good advantage I found during this period was that it was quite compatible with computers with Windowns operating system, which I used a lot at the time. To top it off he had a very interesting and useful software concept that could be taken on a flash drive and opened for use on any machine. As I mentioned earlier, CorelDraw helped me a lot, at a time when I had scarce resources and needed something practical to work with, since there was no cloud option like today. I confess that currently I no longer use this software, because as soon as I entered the job market it was necessary not only to learn other popular tools, but also, at least in the area where I work, I have not seen the same being used in recent years but I hear it's still common in printers and smaller establishments.

Nachteile

I think one major disadvantage is that Coreldraw is not part of a more complete package with constant updates of applications used for general graphic publishing, like other options available in the market. I hardly believe users have their need met by a program that is practically only vector, without the need for other popular editing tools like Photoshop.

Alvaro
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Very good vector design application and more

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

Vorteile

It has an intuitive interface that facilitates navigation and quick learning. Offers a wide variety of advanced tools and features such as creating illustrations, vector graphics, logos, print designs and much more. Ability to import and export a wide range of file formats.

Nachteile

Mastering all the tools and features can take time and practice. It is a powerful software that requires a significant amount of system resources. It is less popular compared to other design software.

Robert
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Common-sense vector graphics software

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day...

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day since 2006.

Vorteile

CorelDraw is by far the easiest vector editing software to pick up and learn as an absolute beginner. I started using vector graphics with a combination of Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio Max nearly 20 years ago and about 10 years later I was shown CorelDraw and I haven't gone back to Illustrator since.

Nachteile

While CorelDraw may have a great UI and do a great job with creating and exporting vector images, there are (2) very distinct features that have always given me issues. 1) The text engine is very poor. Oftentimes, Corel cannot accurately display text position on a page unless the text is converted to curves. Draw is also absolutely dreadful with typing on a curve, especially around lower edges when it must align the spacing along the top of the letter. 2) when exporting a .jpeg proof, the 24-bit RGB format often changes the colors in the proof which can lead to rejections from the customer. (FYI: To fix this, export the image as CMYK from Draw, open in Photoshop and convert to RGB and re-save).

Marcos
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

CorelDRAW is king when you have to print professionally

Bewertet am 28.8.2021

Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the...

Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the printing process. So, the ease of knowing what a design will look like is fantastic. The pricing's a bit iffy and software stability can be an issue.

Vorteile

CorelDRAW has been the defacto interface between design and professional printing (such as offset and digital printing on a large scale) for decades. Adobe Photoshop has taken over for smaller applications, but if you go to a proper, old school, big and storied print shop, they expect you to be working with CorelDRAW. This makes it very easy to get predictable results from designs.

Nachteile

Up until recently, CorelDRAW had a very restrictive business model which made it expensive for smaller businesses. They've now implemented a hybrid model with subscriptions available, but they are still a bit more expensive than the competition. My biggest gripe, though, is that the software itself can be buggy and crash out quite a bit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Print shops prefer CorelDRAW. It's what they're used to. So, I had no choice.
David
David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Corel over Adobe

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Started using it at a previous job, used it for scanning and color correcting childrens' artworks,...

Started using it at a previous job, used it for scanning and color correcting childrens' artworks, liked it so much I decided to make the switch over to Corel myself.

Vorteile

I've been using Corel instead of Adobe for years now, ever since Adobe switched to a subscription base. It's auto vectorizing feature is fantastic for scanning in my ink drawings and making them vector images without having to trace everything myself. Very easy to use and adapt to if you've been using Photoshop for awhile and have been looking for something else.

Nachteile

The fact that it isn't industry standard like Adobe is unless you're in the screen printing or automotive wrap industries.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Inkscape

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

Didn't like Adobe's focus on subscriptions

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Because of my experience with Corel at my previous employers
Dalmir
Dalmir
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

The beginning of Design

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

I have a strong connection with CorelDraw because when I started my career as a Graphic Designer it...

I have a strong connection with CorelDraw because when I started my career as a Graphic Designer it was this software that launched me into the job market.

Vorteile

The good thing about CorelDraw is that some vectors you can't do in Adobe Illustrator you can do in CorelDraw, it's simpler than Illustrator and easier to use.

Nachteile

However, not all companies ask for CorelDraw skills, most ask for Adobe products, I think this is a big disadvantage for CorelDraw.

Evelyn
Evelyn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Traditional and Trustful Design Software

Bewertet am 27.8.2022

CorelDRAW is a great designing tool trying to regain the niche it used to have in the past....

CorelDRAW is a great designing tool trying to regain the niche it used to have in the past. Powerful, full of features, but it is difficult to learn if you came from a software as InDesign or Inkscape.

Vorteile

You can design barely anything on this tool.
The user interface is great.

Nachteile

It is somewhat expensive.
Many people is not familiar with the way to employ this software.
It is not as common today as it was in the past.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

In fact, we decided to use in a daily basis Inkscape over CorelDRAW, but for more complexes designs.
Shiv
Shiv
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Corel : Draw or Trace : Perfect solution provider.

Bewertet am 7.8.2023

Overall it is the fantastic software as there are many times when you don't know the size of the...

Overall it is the fantastic software as there are many times when you don't know the size of the final output to be delivered and in which format.

Vorteile

CorelDRAW is a powerful software that allows designers to create professional quality images and art work that can be resized without losing clarity. This makes it perfect for all kinds of projects, and it can even convert regular images into these scalable artworks.

Nachteile

If you have moved from Photoshop or Gimp than you may have coupled of bad days to get accustomed and get inherited by the GUI of Corel.

Christina
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

CorelDraw- amazing vector software when you don't need all those Adobe bells and whistles.

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

I wouldn't keep paying for Corel every year if it wasn't worth the cost. The software feels very...

I wouldn't keep paying for Corel every year if it wasn't worth the cost. The software feels very intuitive to me, and is easy to become fluent with. It has so many features that I still don't even fully understand how to use, but with the help guide and large user following, it's easy to figure out. And the stuff that I do use, it's really good at.

Vorteile

The features I use the most are the image trace and vector editing. I first learned CorelDraw when I was working as a laser engraver, and it was relatively easy to learn compared to Adobe products. There is an extensive support forum and help guide that you can use if you aren't sure how to use a feature, or even if you aren't sure what feature you need to achieve a certain effect.

Now that I own my own business, I bought my own license for the software and use it to design all of my custom products, company apparel, and most of my branding and marketing materials.

Nachteile

I do wish there were more image editing tools such as background eraser and a wider selection of filters and automatic presets for photos.

Stephen
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

I resisted buying a product like this for so long - I wish I had bought it years ago!

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

CorelDRAW is quite simply one of the best purchases I have ever backed. It gets used 2, 3 or 4...

CorelDRAW is quite simply one of the best purchases I have ever backed. It gets used 2, 3 or 4 times a week acoss the business. The incredible number of tools available may not all be used by us but the fact is, when someone has an idea to do something, CorelDraw has a simpler or better way of doing it than other products we have used previously.

Vorteile

If you have used a graphics program before, then this is a professional solution will be a familiar one.

Nachteile

It is important to understand layers and also how to select different elements for editing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Illustrator

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

We needed to be able to create and edit graphic solutions in different formats

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I don't like the complexity of Adobe Illustrator, neither do I like a subscription model. The fact is that Corel offer lower cost solutions and if I dont buy a new version each year then it is even cheaper overall.
Hafiz
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Graphic design makes easier

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

My graphic workflow becomes easier when I starter using CorelDraw. They have all what I needed in...

My graphic workflow becomes easier when I starter using CorelDraw. They have all what I needed in one place.

Vorteile

I like the simplicity of the software. They only focus on more important features.

Nachteile

They don't integrate with AI. I hope in the future they can put AI features so users can have more flexibility to create anything.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Illustrator

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

The layout in Adobe Illustrator is quite confusing.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Illustrator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

CorelDraw is more versatile.
Sachith
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The Best Graphics Editor

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As...

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Vorteile

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users.

Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Nachteile

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities.

RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

M Choiril
M Choiril
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Making Simple Jobs for Newbie

Bewertet am 23.1.2022

So far it's been pretty good and I still use this software, especially for monochrome design work,...

So far it's been pretty good and I still use this software, especially for monochrome design work, it's quite helpful. I even use it to collaborate with other graphics software.

Vorteile

Honestly, the beginning of my career when I started design work was using Corel Draw software, maybe at that time, it was version 11 & 12. The impression when I was faced with the application was a simple display and easy-to-remember tools. Maybe this is the first step for beginners who want to seriously develop their talents and careers in graphic design. It doesn't take too long to understand each of the tools used. Quite fast and effective when applied directly to a simple job. For example, making invoices, books, letterforms, stamps, and making master images for screen printing.

Nachteile

I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user.
This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us.
I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user.
This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us.

Hicham
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

What's the verdict on CorelDRAW? Our pros and cons review will help you decide

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

Not sure how to use a certain tool in CorelDRAW? No problem! There are training videos available...

Not sure how to use a certain tool in CorelDRAW? No problem! There are training videos available right within the app, so you can get up to speed quickly and easily. This is a great feature for beginners who are just getting started with the software.
Con #2: The learning curve (three sentences): While CorelDRAW does offer some helpful in-app training videos, there is still a bit of a learning curve associated with the software. If you're not willing to put in the time to learn how to use it properly, then it might not be the right fit for you. For example, while there are tutorials available online, they often involve a lot of scrolling through pages and pages of content. It would be nice if CorelDRAW had an easier way to find the specific tutorials we need - such as using keywords or filtering by topic - but unfortunately, that isn't possible at this time.
CorelDRAW has been around since 1982, so it's one of the more established brands out there when it comes to design software. Its powerful features come at a cost, though - both financially and in terms of complexity. It's an excellent choice for anyone looking for something more high-end than what Adobe offers, but make sure you have enough patience before deciding whether CorelDRAW is right for you.
We've all been there before. You're in the middle of working on a project when, suddenly, your computer crashes. It's frustrating, especially when you lose progress on your work.

Vorteile

If you're a creative professional, you know that having reliable cloud storage is essential. With CorelDRAW, you get unlimited cloud storage, so you can rest assured that your files are always safe.
Con #1: Limited free trial (three sentences): One downside of CorelDRAW is that its free trial is quite limited. You only get 7 days to try out the software, which may not be enough time to really get a feel for it. Plus, the free trial doesn't include all the features that are available with a paid subscription. To access them, you'll need to upgrade from the trial version to the full version.
Pro #2: Unlimited number of fonts: Another pro about CorelDRAW is that there are no limits on how many fonts you can use in your projects. Some other design programs have strict limits on font usage, but not CorelDRAW!
The mind mapping feature in CorelDRAW is great for organizing your thoughts and ideas visually. You can create a mind map by starting with a central idea and then adding branches (or sub-ideas) radiating out from it. This can be a helpful way to brainstorm or plan projects. Plus, once you've created your mind map, you can export it to a variety of formats (including PDF, PNG, and JPG) so you can share it with others or keep it for reference.

Nachteile

If you're starting from scratch, be prepared to spend some time learning how to use CorelDRAW. The software can be difficult to master, and there's a steep learning curve. However, once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to create some stunning designs. There are also numerous online resources to assist you along the way... CorelDRAW also comes with a handy tutorial that walks you through the basics of its interface and tools so that even beginners can quickly learn what they need to know in order to design great graphics. It might take a while before you feel comfortable using all the program's features, but with practice and patience, you'll soon see just how easy it is to create professional-looking images.
We've all been there before. You're in the middle of working on a project when, suddenly, your computer crashes. It's frustrating, especially when you lose progress on your work. Unfortunately, this is a common issue with CorelDRAW. The software has a tendency to crash frequently, which can be a major pain for users. These crashes are often due to updates that are not compatible with older versions of the program. Users who update their software regularly shouldn't have any issues with these frequent crashes.
All things considered, CorelDRAW may not be the best option for users who want an easy-to-use design software solution that doesn't require any advanced drawing skills or experience.

Bryan
Bryan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

Vorteile

I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

Nachteile

The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Kwame
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

Simplicity

Bewertet am 12.2.2022

That far's been very great I actually utilize this product, particularly for monochrome plan work,...

That far's been very great I actually utilize this product, particularly for monochrome plan work, it's very useful. I even use it to work together with different designs programming

Vorteile

Truly, the start of my vocation when I began configuration work was utilizing Corel Draw programming, perhaps around then, it was form 11 and 12. The impression when I was confronted with the application was a basic showcase and simple to-recall apparatuses. Perhaps this is the initial step for novices who need to genuinely foster their gifts and vocations in visual computerization. It doesn't take too lengthy to even think about seeing every one of the devices utilized. Very quick and successful when applied straightforwardly to a basic work. For instance, making solicitations, books, letterforms, stamps, and making ace pictures for screen printing.

Nachteile

I will impartially pass the weaknesses of this application agreeing on to my ability as a client. This product can frequently be said to crash while dealing with a genuinely weighty work. Likewise, the shading looks somewhat pale, and the consequences of the product of pdf documents whose tones are frequently not true to form. This submits me frequently get questions from clients when they get printing from us. I will impartially pass the inadequacies of this application concurring on to my ability as a client. This product can frequently be said to crash while taking care of a genuinely weighty work. Moreover, the shading looks somewhat pale, and the consequences of the commodity of pdf documents whose tones are frequently not true to form. This submits me frequently get questions from clients when they get printing from us.

Pratik
Pratik
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

DTP Mastering Solution with Ease. Multipurpose Vector Illustration Design Suite

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Highly Professional and Productive. Vector Design and Exports with Ease. Multi type of Suite...

Highly Professional and Productive. Vector Design and Exports with Ease. Multi type of Suite Programs.

Vorteile

CorelDraw Universal Acceptance, Online Application, Proofing, Heavy Workloads. Largest Number of Export Data Formats.

Nachteile

Monthly Subscription is Expensive but there should be a free Viewer. For Managing the Digital Designs and Documents.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Illustrator , Inkscape und Affinity Designer

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

CorelDraw is Operatively Simple

Zuvor genutzte Software

Inkscape

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Smooth Operation, Good Data Imports.
Allan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: internationale Angelegenheiten
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Not entirely easy to learn, but it’s worth it

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

CorelDraw is a great product which allowed me to explore my creative interests. When I first...

CorelDraw is a great product which allowed me to explore my creative interests. When I first decided to learn graphic design and editing, CorelDraw was not my first choice. But after getting overwhelmed by the other alternatives I tried, I found CorelDraw the perfect balance between user friendliness and functionality. The image editor is easy to learn, side by side window comparisons of designs help the design process, importing and exporting files doesn’t have to be a struggle, your computer doesn’t have to be the most powerful in order to work smoothly with CorelDraw, etc, etc. There have been so many high points.

Vorteile

The vector creation tool is my favorite tool of all And very easy to execute, no matter the format of the original imported file. Also, CorelDraw had very useful resources and readily accessible communities to help me learn my way around the software as fast as possible. The image editor was not as complicated and sophisticated to learn / use as the other alternatives I had been struggling to pick up before switching to CorelDraw. I also realized that exporting similarly sized files took longer in other alternative products than it did when I worked in CorelDraw.

Nachteile

I had a few instances where saved images ended up in poorer resolutions or lower pixels when I save directly as image.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

“Awesome Graphic Designing Software”

Bewertet am 26.4.2020

CorelDRAW is an excellent software that I used for a long time for my graphic designing work. I use...

CorelDRAW is an excellent software that I used for a long time for my graphic designing work. I use this to design advertisements, logos, leaflets, and greeting cards for my university clubs and all. This software is really extraordinary and capable to make something beyond expectations. I highly recommend this software to use u all who interested in graphic designing.

Vorteile

CorelDRAW is capable to use easily and I like the extraordinary features it has. Fast opening of design projects is one of the features I like in this software. It consists of perceptive tools which lead this software for fast opening. When we want to prepare posters, brochures, and cards immediately, we can begin it with accessible templates without beginning it from scratch. CorelDRAW consists of the tab which gives hints and tips when designing. Hence that feature was very useful to me when my beginning period for graphic designing. CorelDRAW software is obvious to use in vector drawing than other software. Some amazing features I love to use this software are consists of shaping docker which gives an enormous usage, having blur feature, ability to create fresh designs, multi-monitoring facility, curving ability, make ease of use with training videos it has and the ability to search fonts and filtering. Try and figure out these amazing features of this software!

Nachteile

In my opinion, there are not many disadvantages in this software. This software is a bit expensive and some people cannot afford it. Sometimes it is difficult to learn the functions in this software for beginners. In my computer sometimes CorelDRAW software is lagging when using it. I hope these downsides will recover in the new version.

Jedrek
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Value buy.

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

CorelDRAW is the value buy. It follows an old-school pricing model where you buy the software at...

CorelDRAW is the value buy. It follows an old-school pricing model where you buy the software at the beginning and then you are done. No financing and being dinged month after month. This is great because you can pay a 3rd of the price of the leading competitor.

That being said, if you need photoshop, adobe would be the way to go! If you just need an art software for designing logos, corelDRAW!

Vorteile

Corel has all the features you need for artwork designing.
It is simple for beginners and complex for veterans.
Does the job at a fraction of the cost.
Buy outright at the beginning (no monthly fees)

Nachteile

It is not the market leader. Most people are working in Adobe so sometimes the transition of files isn't loved.
The software becomes outdated and you need separate software for each computer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD und Adobe Creative Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Price!