CorelDRAW

1.019 Bewertungen

Ruediger F.

Meine Grafikanwendung seit vielen Jahren

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Einfache Installation und intuitive Benutzerführung. Als ich vor vielen Jahren mit Corel 11 anfing, hatte ich keinen Plan von Vektoren und dergleichen. Alles was ich darüber gelernt habe, habe ich mit Corel gelernt und das ging ziemlich gut und ohne viel zu recherchieren. Die meisten Funktionen erklären sich selbst. Und falls es einmal nicht so ist, gibt es aufgrund des hohen Bekanntheitsgrades viele Tutorials

Leider ist Corel nicht immer kompatibel zu angebotenen Vektoren und Ai Dateien. Diese werden beim Import oft zerschossen. Hier sollte auf jeden Fall in der aktuellen Version nachgebessert werden. Wenn open source Programme das können, sollte Corel das wohl auch schaffen.

Jaze P.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Explore CorelDraw

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

My creative juices are constantly flowing when I'm using this software, I just made a massive fashion catalog in a span of one week because the software reduces all the monotonous tasks I usually have to deal with to a minimal.

If you are a graphics professional looking for a powerful solution to boost your creativity, then look no further than the new CorelDRAW 2021 Graphics Suite. It amplifies the design process by giving you advanced illustrations and superb photo editing features that help you achieve nothing less than a masterpiece every time. The software comes with a versatility that will satisfy any creative need. It is an all-in-one graphic design suite for vector illustration, page layout, photo editing, font management and so much more.

I was not able to find any cons about the software, I tried so hard to see were the faults were but till this day, I have been nothing but pleased with it.

Erik M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Old but still gold.

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

9/10
Good price, you learn a lot using this, it's like training wheels for graphic designers

I loved it because it is the software for begginners, its simply to use and once you can dominate and learn how works, you can jump to another software more complete. Or you can still using this one.

Its like a little old, and it need some upgrades to keep competing with newest software.

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I wanted to keep learning more softwares because you never know when you're gonna need work with another.

Adobe Illustrator und Adobe Photoshop

Because of the price.
Diego D.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fácil de usar porém ficou ultrapassado

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

TIve ótimas experiencias em trabalhar com ele quando era da área de design gráfico, porém não recomendo para quem deseja começar a trabalhar na área de design, pois a maioria das empresas não utilizam mais ele.

Sempre achei o Corel Draw muito fácil de usar e didático, tem diversos recursos desde avançado ao mais básico sem precisar ser um expert, acredito que essa é a característica que mais gostei de trabalhar, além das configurações para formatar o arquivo para impressão em gráfica.

É um software que criou uma fama de travar muito e corromper os arquivos, já tive diversos problemas com perder arquivos ou projetos quando tem mais de 30 páginas. Também o fato de que ele ficou ultrapassado em comparação com outras ferramentas como o Illustrator.

Adobe Illustrator und Canva

Canva
Marcos C.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CorelDRAW is king when you have to print professionally

Bewertet am 28.8.2021

Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the printing process. So, the ease of knowing what a design will look like is fantastic. The pricing's a bit iffy and software stability can be an issue.

CorelDRAW has been the defacto interface between design and professional printing (such as offset and digital printing on a large scale) for decades. Adobe Photoshop has taken over for smaller applications, but if you go to a proper, old school, big and storied print shop, they expect you to be working with CorelDRAW. This makes it very easy to get predictable results from designs.

Up until recently, CorelDRAW had a very restrictive business model which made it expensive for smaller businesses. They've now implemented a hybrid model with subscriptions available, but they are still a bit more expensive than the competition. My biggest gripe, though, is that the software itself can be buggy and crash out quite a bit.

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Print shops prefer CorelDRAW. It's what they're used to. So, I had no choice.
Kevin O.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

A Graphic Designer's and Artist's Dream

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

It has helped me grow my business and sell my designs and art printed on clothing, accessories, and gifts all over the globe.

This software is loaded with things I was using from about three different programs. Aside from all the spectacular uses it has, not having to use one program, then switch to another, and possibly another to finish a design is brilliant!

There are so many additional things to purchase to do more work or have more tools, effects, etc but I know how to do most all of them without the additions, so it is okay

Adobe Photoshop und Affinity Designer

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

The affordability for what you get is phenomenal and it is truly great for professional work.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

It was less expensive, offered exactly what I needed and in the trial was far easier.
Edwin O.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

CorelDraw the best powerful graphic editor available

Bewertet am 26.9.2021

This software is really one of the best old software's for graphic and vector editing. It performs well once you get understanding on how to use it. I would urge people to use since learning how to use it not that complicated.

First what I liked about this software is because it is user friendly, it is easy to operate or use that software. Another this is its interface, it is so really simple in that I did not have any difficulty working with the features and components to come up with something productive. Another thing I like about this software is that it is available in more than platforms. Lastly it has an excellent collaboration tool in the comments sections which enables other users comment on its artwork without necessarily downloading the application.

Sometimes loading this application takes a lot time and this is really boring. Its pricing is somehow high compared to adobe related software's. It also has free version although it has limited features. I don't have much more negative about this software since it addresses all issues related to editing.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

The reason why I chose this software is because it is simple to learn though the all perform same and exemplary works.
Eranga M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

CorelDraw Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

Overall, CorelDraw is a very good application for designing. And I have seen most of the printing shops using in Sri Lanka. Also it's very easy to work in CorelDraw.

I really like the easy editing ability in CorelDraw and the quick selecting mode using the mouse button. Also once we set everything up, we can lock the design which is a good option, then it won't going here and there. Quick cloning horizontally and vertically is a good option that CorelDraw has.

Layer management is the least like about the CorelDraw. It's a bit hard in layer managing here.

Shubham A.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Magnificent capabilities to draw and annotate pictures as well as graphic design

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Oh I love Corel Draw, as my whole team is creating the training and operations data. They require lot of pictures for visualisation and therefore, Corel Draw helps them a lot in saving time and unleash creativity.

There are so many features that I like about the Corel Draw. Some of them are:
a) Multi-monitor lets user to switch to different works at a time
b) Healing Clone tools helps in duplicating the image part or pixel
c) Import Legacy workspaces makes everything easy by importing in any format

Software requires higher configuration to work upon and constant updates make the work more troublesome. More colore presets should be added to enhance the product quality.

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Corel Draw is budget friendly and have so many features
Dalmir A.

The beginning of Design

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

I have a strong connection with CorelDraw because when I started my career as a Graphic Designer it was this software that launched me into the job market.

The good thing about CorelDraw is that some vectors you can't do in Adobe Illustrator you can do in CorelDraw, it's simpler than Illustrator and easier to use.

However, not all companies ask for CorelDraw skills, most ask for Adobe products, I think this is a big disadvantage for CorelDraw.

Sally G.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

CorelDraw, is it everything you need?

Bewertet am 4.7.2021

Layout feature is difficult to use and the file itself takes up an excessive amount of space but it does have everything my team has been looking for.

It was. It had literally every feature I need to to edit images on all my devices.

It takes up an excessive amount of space and also needs a larger library of way more realistic clip art.

Soumya jyoti B.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for artworks and fasion designing

Bewertet am 8.8.2021

It has been a quite good experience with CorelDraw and their customer support. Also we are running this on subscription basis by which we are always on the latest version and can take advantage of all new features released in newer versions. Our designing team seems to be satisfied and perhaps this has been the only software recommendation they always had while it came to product designing. With a lot of machinery integrations, it is quite easy to push any Corel artwork to print very easily. Overall, it is a positive recommendation from our side.

We have been using this software since last few years and it has become increasingly integral in our product development and designing. With some of the unique feature it brings to our table which caters to the requirement of today's fast paced fashion industry in truly implacable. Right from color swatches to the collaborative environment, everything is just designed to be used.

Though we may not consider it as a con, yet sometimes we feel to improve the menu orders and restyling them would make the software more interesting, however when looking at the developers' point of view I hope they are already familiar with the location of their options and tools which they didn't want to be disturbed. Also, a more extensive library of templates could be more beneficial.

Jonaths B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Essential program, but needs improvement

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

In general, Corel Draw is helping me to solve my business problems.
What are my business problems? I needed an application suite where I could create a layout: flyer, business card, banner, billboard, newspapers, magazines and also pieces for social networks and Corel Draw with its versatility helped me a lot.

I have been a Corel Draw user since version 11, I have been using it since 2005. As time goes by, it has improved getting faster and lighter, bringing more comfort and practicality to the user.

However, improvements are still needed in the Corel Draw Suite, better integration with other applications, and it is possible to sell the programs separately, without the obligation to buy the complete suite. It is interesting that the value is lower in order to attract more and more users.

From 0 to 10 stars, I consider the program to be 8.5 stars.

The Corel Draw application suite has features that are necessary to have a great workflow.

Some features are impactful like the font manager, something very useful, as it is not necessary to install the fonts (typography) in the computer's operating system. Another good feature is the possibility of working with scale. This allows us to create a layout for cars, buses and billboards in a quiet and wise way.

The product is very versatile, simple and easy to use. Integrating it with my business processes is extremely easy, enabling a very fast and productive learning curve.

The Corel Draw suite has many features that are excellent, but you need to improve many details.

When working with many geometric points (or vectors), Corel Draw has a little difficulty in processing, even on a computer with a great processor, video card and memory.

Another detail to be improved is the need to have more fluidity in some effects, to add existing effects on competitors: Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer.

Improving the integration with EPS files made in Illustrator, as well as improving the integration of Illustrator - Corel Draw and Photoshop - Corel Draw is extremely necessary.

What makes Corel Draw difficult to use is when it is necessary to work with files made in Illustrator, as many effects Corel Draw cannot read.

Despite the flaws, there was not much difficulty in integrating Corel Draw with my business processes.

Robert M.

Common-sense vector graphics software

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day since 2006.

CorelDraw is by far the easiest vector editing software to pick up and learn as an absolute beginner. I started using vector graphics with a combination of Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio Max nearly 20 years ago and about 10 years later I was shown CorelDraw and I haven't gone back to Illustrator since.

While CorelDraw may have a great UI and do a great job with creating and exporting vector images, there are (2) very distinct features that have always given me issues. 1) The text engine is very poor. Oftentimes, Corel cannot accurately display text position on a page unless the text is converted to curves. Draw is also absolutely dreadful with typing on a curve, especially around lower edges when it must align the spacing along the top of the letter. 2) when exporting a .jpeg proof, the 24-bit RGB format often changes the colors in the proof which can lead to rejections from the customer. (FYI: To fix this, export the image as CMYK from Draw, open in Photoshop and convert to RGB and re-save).

Angela B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

CorelDRAW is a great alternative to Adobe

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

As a small business owner and illustrator, I needed a program that would allow me to create excellent illustrations that could be professionally printed, but not break the bank. CorelDRAW's interface is intuitive, and I can customize it to suit my needs. It has all of the tools I desire, or create my own, and allows me to export to multiple formats to suit my needs.

I create a good number of vector-based illustrations for my clients and my products. CorelDRAW is less expensive than other programs but still features most if not all the bells and whistles like an intuitive interface, a long list of tools and brushes, and exporting of files in .eps, .ai, .psd, .pdf formats.

I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Like any power-hungry illustration program, it can be a bit laggy unless you have a high-end computer, but most illustrators will have one anyway. Since Adobe is the industry standard for illustration, there are more apps and templates available. CorelDraw has some through their community, but not as vast as Adobe.

Adobe Illustrator, GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) und Inkscape

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I switched from Dogwaffle eons ago because I was looking for something that offered more utilities and exported to more formats.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Adobe is the industry standard when it comes to illustration, but for artists just starting, it is exorbitantly expensive. I tried many of the free options, but at the time, CorelDRAW was an affordable solution that offered the closest match to Adobe.
Sachith D.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Graphics Editor

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users.

Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities.

RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

Tetty I.
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of The Essential Software for Graphic Design

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

I have been using CorelDraw since i started my vocational highschool back around 2009. Currently i am using CorelDraw X7 to help me finish my work as Web and Graphic Designer. It isn't the most updated version but i can still find features or tools that i needed the most. I took Multimedia as my major when i was in highschool. I work a lot in creating vector image, especially for logo making. I work as Graphic Desiner as my side job when i went to college to help me cover up my bills. I work a lot in logo making, banner and flyer design and also some website layout design. I also did some comission art work for souvenirs or gift. Now i am using CorelDraw for building the brand of my company where i work a lot in graphic and visual for website and social media. CorelDraw is a part of my life i would say, if that doesn't sounds too cheesy. But seriously, CorelDraw has helped me in many aspects such as hobby, career and even financial. It is user friendly and challenging your creativity.

CorelDraw is one of the most essential software for graphic design. It helps you create many things such as vector illustration, logo, web graphics etc. It is easy to use and came with many advanced tools that you can use to build your professional project or art work. When you open the software to start a new project, it will first give you an option in which kind of graphic you would like to work. Start from the work area or page size, resolution and dimension. It is very important because it is related to the quality of your final project. Once you are in the work area or page, you can can always add a new page for each project but it will saved in one .cdr project file which i find it really convenient. Instead of having a lot of project file, you can have one project file which consist several works. Another thing, there is a hint tab which give you tips and tricks on designing.

As a graphic design software, CorelDraw have so many tools which is makes it a little difficult to use if you have never work with any of graphic design software before. But you can always read the manual, watching tutorials or read the hint tab. Even though it has many tools, CorelDraw still lack of photo editing tools or features but i can still use Corel Photo-Paint if ineed to do a photo editing

Nimanthi R.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

one of the finely used software throughout the world

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature, enhancement stylus, extremely easy to use GUI, interactive sliders, font search and filtering, custom shapes of nodes, font management, and vector previews. All the features make it easy to handle any complex graphic designing work. When one starts using this software and editing a picture or image, all the solutions, elements and features are one click away for him and this is the reason why it is given preference by experts over all other graphic editors. Moreover, the best aspect of this tool is the connected workshops which enable a naive user to master himself in graphic editing using corel draw.

While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Bryan M.
  • Branche: Design

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Goran S.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good vector illustration software

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

I used to use CorelDRAW when I started my professional journey but I soon switched over to other apps and CorelDRAW was all but forgotten. In late 2020, I bought the Humble Bundle bundle that included CorelDRAW and I was immediately star-struck. It is now a beautiful, modern, and very user friendly piece of software. I started using it for designing graphics that we put in our documentaries. I now use it together with all the other graphic software, especially when vectors would be a better option for the project, and I am extremely happy with it.

I love how much CorelDRAW improved in the last year. It went from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful and useful software. It even has a collaboration chat feature built in! It is also industry standard in printing shops which greatly helps streamline my other business.

I like CorelDRAW and could not find anything wrong with it. If anything it is a great alternative to other vector illustration softwares like Adobe Illustrator.

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I accidentally re-discovered CorelDRAW in a Humble Bundle bundle and have started using it since. Inkscape is still a great free alternative, but CorelDRAW is a complete suite that is great to have.

Inkscape

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I moved over from Adobe products because they are following a software-as-a-service model that I dislike.
Hugh H.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Best illustration software around

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

I have been using versions of this program for over 15 years, mostly for sign making, but also printed brochures, and web graphics. I have used the comparable Adobe products, I find this much better. However Adobe won't import CDR files, and there may be issues if you are dealing with designers that us Adobe.

Very well featured, comes with an amazing tool set, plus a separate but integrated full featured photo editing software, similar to Photoshop, and a font organizer, and other optional goodies. Multi page layout, can import almost any other graphics such as PSD, AI, DXF, PDF, DOC and all image formats. Imports generally work fine, though with occasional formatting glitches that need to be worked around.
It's main strength is as a vector graphics editing software- though not simple, it's way easier and more intuitive than any other I've tried. Currently you can still buy the software, but it may go to a subscription plan in the near future. For cross platform, the save as PDF seems very reliable.
The newest version is available for Mac, older ones were only Windows.

This actually has way more features than I can ever use, frankly for my purposes I could have stayed with a much earlier version, however Windows upgrades forced me into the newer versions. Some of the versions were very buggy, but the one I'm using 2018 seems pretty stable, though can get slow even with fairly simple work.
Support is inconsistent, but there's a lot of online forums.

Rafael B.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time

On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

• Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fantastic to use with a Wacom tablet or iPad

Bewertet am 18.8.2019

I was first introduced to this in grad school. I went to an art school and I got a free copy there. After a few years when that software was a bit outdated, I got the latest one. I used some other products and I'll be honest there's not a lot of variation in what this can do for me, but I find this one the easiest to use and for me that makes all the difference. I do a lot of pen and ink stuff, then I use Photoshop for revisions, edits and tweaks; and I'll use CorelDRAW for stylistic tweaks --you know, like vector something.

A lot of great features and tools. One reason I tend to go back to this product a lot is because of the different pen tips. I tend to use this with other products like Photoshop, Illustrator and so on, but with that said, I don't use this to it's full capacity. I'm a pen and ink artist, but I do use CorelDRAW for some digital additions or to experiment and for touch ups. I purchased this a while back, but I was able to download this on all my devices and that was great so now I can use it on any device. Definitely my Mac and PC have the most use with this but I use it for light sketches on my iPad too. There's a lot of advanced features here, but I haven't used it extensively. I like that there's a subscription service and a one time purchase too.

I don't think there's really any cons. This can be expensive for some. But this is very high quality stuff. I also use Adobe Illustrator and I'd put the two on par. I'd only maybe prefer Illustrator because it's a bit easier for me to work with both Illustrator and Photoshop, but it's very easy to move vector images around here. Inkscape is a free vector imaging program which works incredibly well. I'd honestly suggest tinkering with that if you are just dabbling, but if not, I think this is a decent purchase with no real cons. Of course, this is coming from a person who uses this product a lot but not to its full potential.

William C.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

2019 the year CorelDraw became Company standard.

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

Overall CorelDraw plays with the big boys as far as capability, functionality, and small learning curve. I've been a user of the Corel Suites for quite sometime but never made the complete switch. It was always a secondary program. This year 2019 I decided to completely switch over to the full Corel Technical Suite line and I'm completely satisfied with the switch.

If you are coming from Adobe Illustrator Corel allows you to set your workspace exactly the same as Illustrator which makes for no learning curve at all. You'll find all the same resources and tools as Illustrator. You actually own your copy of the program so that when next years version comes out you aren't forced to upgrade. I have been using 2016 version of the program until 2019 when I upgraded to newest version.

I don't dislike anything about the program at all. It has all the same features and benefits as the Adobe suite.

Julian B.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

EXCELENTE programa de Diseño Grafico

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Uffff.. GRANDIOSA, soy usuario desde Corel 2, crecí profesionalmente con el, no existe nadie que pueda decir que domina el Corel, porque aun se le esta aprendiendo cuando ya sale la versión siguiente, así de grande es el programa que requiere tiempo para verlo todo, y me gusta, ver cosas nuevas en cada versión, afortunadamente por un lado me a tocado casi en todo lugar de trabajo, usar una PC con Corel por lo que me mantengo actual en su uso, y por el otro lado me toco aprender también el otro programa, para no limitar mis opciones laborales, pero si por mi es, COREL hasta el final, es este el que use el 95% de mi vida laboral hasta ahora.

Intuitivo, no se necesita gran cantidad de tiempo para dominarlo, prácticamente todo lo puedes coordinar y hacer desde el programa principal según necesidad. se maneja bien con todos los formatos vectoriales y de mapa de bits, a diferencia de otro por ahí. y es ajustable a cualquier requerimiento, sin obligarte a comprar determinados productos por marca. el programa va a ayudar a resolver, y eso hace.

Quisiera decir que le encontré algo así de importancia para quejarme, pero la verdad no. Ya que cualquier incomodidad realmente se supera con practica, siempre es cosas que uno no sabia o no encontraba en el mismo lugar en versiones anteriores. Pero si igual debiera mencionar algo, serian 2 cosillas, mejorar más el IA de Corel Trace para imágenes más complejas que resulten en áreas con degrade en lugar de piezas separadas, y aun no supero que quitaran el Corel r.a.v.e del conjunto de programas de Corel.