4,5
91% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
William C.
Branche: Grafikdesign
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

2019 the year CorelDraw became Company standard.

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall CorelDraw plays with the big boys as far as capability, functionality, and small learning curve. I've been a user of the Corel Suites for quite sometime but never made the complete switch. It was always a secondary program. This year 2019 I decided to completely switch over to the full Corel Technical Suite line and I'm completely satisfied with the switch.

If you are coming from Adobe Illustrator Corel allows you to set your workspace exactly the same as Illustrator which makes for no learning curve at all. You'll find all the same resources and tools as Illustrator. You actually own your copy of the program so that when next years version comes out you aren't forced to upgrade. I have been using 2016 version of the program until 2019 when I upgraded to newest version.

I don't dislike anything about the program at all. It has all the same features and benefits as the Adobe suite.

Robert M.
Branche: Grafikdesign

Common-sense vector graphics software

Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day since 2006.

CorelDraw is by far the easiest vector editing software to pick up and learn as an absolute beginner. I started using vector graphics with a combination of Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio Max nearly 20 years ago and about 10 years later I was shown CorelDraw and I haven't gone back to Illustrator since.

While CorelDraw may have a great UI and do a great job with creating and exporting vector images, there are (2) very distinct features that have always given me issues. 1) The text engine is very poor. Oftentimes, Corel cannot accurately display text position on a page unless the text is converted to curves. Draw is also absolutely dreadful with typing on a curve, especially around lower edges when it must align the spacing along the top of the letter. 2) when exporting a .jpeg proof, the 24-bit RGB format often changes the colors in the proof which can lead to rejections from the customer. (FYI: To fix this, export the image as CMYK from Draw, open in Photoshop and convert to RGB and re-save).

Misheck K.
Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its a really nice Graphic-design tool which helps me create high quality images in a short period of time because it is easy to use with a friendly interface

CorelDRAW user friendly and straight forward, I Started my graphic design with Adobe then was letter introduced to CorelDRAW and i discovered that its much easier and straight forward to use, Its subscription is also very affordable and it high quality images

To be honest i don't think have found any disadvantage in CorelDRAW its a great application, though the trial version comes with limited features which results in not making nice images. But that can be fixed by purchasing the application

Charles B.

Corel Crash

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a Corel Draw professional. Been using since Corel Draw2. I have upgraded just about everytime Corel came out with a new version. 2017 (19) was the last stable version. 2018 was terrible and 2019 seems to follow suite. I run it on W10 Pro on a Older MAC Pro (8 Core 32GB, 1G VC) using Parallels desktop PRO version. Do yourself a favor and learn illustrator!

Looks Fancy, has some cool drawing tools

Crashes all time, makes thing more complex than they need to be.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Angela B.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

CorelDRAW is a great alternative to Adobe

Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a small business owner and illustrator, I needed a program that would allow me to create excellent illustrations that could be professionally printed, but not break the bank. CorelDRAW's interface is intuitive, and I can customize it to suit my needs. It has all of the tools I desire, or create my own, and allows me to export to multiple formats to suit my needs.

I create a good number of vector-based illustrations for my clients and my products. CorelDRAW is less expensive than other programs but still features most if not all the bells and whistles like an intuitive interface, a long list of tools and brushes, and exporting of files in .eps, .ai, .psd, .pdf formats.

I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Like any power-hungry illustration program, it can be a bit laggy unless you have a high-end computer, but most illustrators will have one anyway. Since Adobe is the industry standard for illustration, there are more apps and templates available. CorelDraw has some through their community, but not as vast as Adobe.

Savannah T.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

CorelDraw

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I like CorelDRAW based on the value of the product in someone ease of use.

Very users friendly and there are a bunch of tutorials that you can watch to figure things out. Less expensive than adobe creative cloud. You can either buy program or purchase a subscription.

It takes a bit of getting used to and trying to figure the different options within Corel draw. It doesn’t have a whole bunch of extra add-ons. You need various products to work in conjunction with it.

Antonio R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Corel helped me in every area of my business

Bewertet am 1.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My favorite is the ability to make flyers in brilliant beautiful colors! I love the ability to easily convert anything on the screen to an object and then use layers to help me guide through the process. It's a dream program.

I could make anything! Import and export anything! And it was easy. Learning CorelDraw, I thought, would be difficult. It wasn't. I love this product!

I have no complaints about CorelDraw. I love it.

David S.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Corel over Adobe

Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Started using it at a previous job, used it for scanning and color correcting childrens' artworks, liked it so much I decided to make the switch over to Corel myself.

I've been using Corel instead of Adobe for years now, ever since Adobe switched to a subscription base. It's auto vectorizing feature is fantastic for scanning in my ink drawings and making them vector images without having to trace everything myself. Very easy to use and adapt to if you've been using Photoshop for awhile and have been looking for something else.

The fact that it isn't industry standard like Adobe is unless you're in the screen printing or automotive wrap industries.

Nathan A.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great Graphic Design Software

Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used CorelDRAW over 10 years, and love it!

I have used the TOP products in the market but have yet to find a program that can do everything CorelDraw does all in once place, and as efficient.

It take a bit of time to learn all the tools, but the variety of features is what makes this software outstanding!

Zullay E.

best software ever

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Of the applications to design is the one I prefer for graphic editing and vector illustration.

It is a faster, more fluid and accurate vector graphic design software. I can create designs and illustrations very easily. of the applications to design is the one I prefer for graphic editing and vector illustration.

It is frustrating that from one version to a higher one each file needs to be updated as new ones cannot be opened with the previous number. I guess it is what keeps them in the market that one needs to buy the new version

Sachith D.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Graphics Editor

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users.

Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities.

RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

Tetty I.
Branche: Möbel
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of The Essential Software for Graphic Design

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using CorelDraw since i started my vocational highschool back around 2009. Currently i am using CorelDraw X7 to help me finish my work as Web and Graphic Designer. It isn't the most updated version but i can still find features or tools that i needed the most. I took Multimedia as my major when i was in highschool. I work a lot in creating vector image, especially for logo making. I work as Graphic Desiner as my side job when i went to college to help me cover up my bills. I work a lot in logo making, banner and flyer design and also some website layout design. I also did some comission art work for souvenirs or gift. Now i am using CorelDraw for building the brand of my company where i work a lot in graphic and visual for website and social media. CorelDraw is a part of my life i would say, if that doesn't sounds too cheesy. But seriously, CorelDraw has helped me in many aspects such as hobby, career and even financial. It is user friendly and challenging your creativity.

CorelDraw is one of the most essential software for graphic design. It helps you create many things such as vector illustration, logo, web graphics etc. It is easy to use and came with many advanced tools that you can use to build your professional project or art work. When you open the software to start a new project, it will first give you an option in which kind of graphic you would like to work. Start from the work area or page size, resolution and dimension. It is very important because it is related to the quality of your final project. Once you are in the work area or page, you can can always add a new page for each project but it will saved in one .cdr project file which i find it really convenient. Instead of having a lot of project file, you can have one project file which consist several works. Another thing, there is a hint tab which give you tips and tricks on designing.

As a graphic design software, CorelDraw have so many tools which is makes it a little difficult to use if you have never work with any of graphic design software before. But you can always read the manual, watching tutorials or read the hint tab. Even though it has many tools, CorelDraw still lack of photo editing tools or features but i can still use Corel Photo-Paint if ineed to do a photo editing

Nimanthi R.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

one of the finely used software throughout the world

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature, enhancement stylus, extremely easy to use GUI, interactive sliders, font search and filtering, custom shapes of nodes, font management, and vector previews. All the features make it easy to handle any complex graphic designing work. When one starts using this software and editing a picture or image, all the solutions, elements and features are one click away for him and this is the reason why it is given preference by experts over all other graphic editors. Moreover, the best aspect of this tool is the connected workshops which enable a naive user to master himself in graphic editing using corel draw.

While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Bryan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Rafael B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time

On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fantastic to use with a Wacom tablet or iPad

Bewertet am 18.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was first introduced to this in grad school. I went to an art school and I got a free copy there. After a few years when that software was a bit outdated, I got the latest one. I used some other products and I'll be honest there's not a lot of variation in what this can do for me, but I find this one the easiest to use and for me that makes all the difference. I do a lot of pen and ink stuff, then I use Photoshop for revisions, edits and tweaks; and I'll use CorelDRAW for stylistic tweaks --you know, like vector something.

A lot of great features and tools. One reason I tend to go back to this product a lot is because of the different pen tips. I tend to use this with other products like Photoshop, Illustrator and so on, but with that said, I don't use this to it's full capacity. I'm a pen and ink artist, but I do use CorelDRAW for some digital additions or to experiment and for touch ups. I purchased this a while back, but I was able to download this on all my devices and that was great so now I can use it on any device. Definitely my Mac and PC have the most use with this but I use it for light sketches on my iPad too. There's a lot of advanced features here, but I haven't used it extensively. I like that there's a subscription service and a one time purchase too.

I don't think there's really any cons. This can be expensive for some. But this is very high quality stuff. I also use Adobe Illustrator and I'd put the two on par. I'd only maybe prefer Illustrator because it's a bit easier for me to work with both Illustrator and Photoshop, but it's very easy to move vector images around here. Inkscape is a free vector imaging program which works incredibly well. I'd honestly suggest tinkering with that if you are just dabbling, but if not, I think this is a decent purchase with no real cons. Of course, this is coming from a person who uses this product a lot but not to its full potential.

Branche: Architektur & Planung

coreldraw - perfect for layouts

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we use it for layouting plans, text and renderings. as soon as one understands how the software works one can produce great layouts within short amounts of time.

powerful tool when it comes to layouting plans, text and renderings. images are referenced, so any change of the image is also done within corel, which is great and saves a lot of time. we created a number of templates, so for different uses like presentations, competitions we use different templates. this saves time and energy to concentrate on the quality of the work displayed. with many export options, nearly any professional software can be addressed, like photoshop or illustrator.

the price. corel draw is a professional software, with very deep and complex workflows and possibilities, this comes with a price.

Branche: Hochschulbildung
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

“Awesome Graphic Designing Software”

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CorelDRAW is an excellent software that I used for a long time for my graphic designing work. I use this to design advertisements, logos, leaflets, and greeting cards for my university clubs and all. This software is really extraordinary and capable to make something beyond expectations. I highly recommend this software to use u all who interested in graphic designing.

CorelDRAW is capable to use easily and I like the extraordinary features it has. Fast opening of design projects is one of the features I like in this software. It consists of perceptive tools which lead this software for fast opening. When we want to prepare posters, brochures, and cards immediately, we can begin it with accessible templates without beginning it from scratch. CorelDRAW consists of the tab which gives hints and tips when designing. Hence that feature was very useful to me when my beginning period for graphic designing. CorelDRAW software is obvious to use in vector drawing than other software. Some amazing features I love to use this software are consists of shaping docker which gives an enormous usage, having blur feature, ability to create fresh designs, multi-monitoring facility, curving ability, make ease of use with training videos it has and the ability to search fonts and filtering. Try and figure out these amazing features of this software!

In my opinion, there are not many disadvantages in this software. This software is a bit expensive and some people cannot afford it. Sometimes it is difficult to learn the functions in this software for beginners. In my computer sometimes CorelDRAW software is lagging when using it. I hope these downsides will recover in the new version.

Bodo S.
Branche: Automotive

Good solution for Vector Drawings

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Corel Draw to make presentation ready drawings (for print and presentations), where simple Powerpoint Sketches wouldn't do. It allows us to generate technical drawings.

I've been using Corel Draw for >15years and it has always been my go-to package for vector drawings. It offers a shorter learning curve than Adobe Illustrator and an overall lower cost. The ease of doing paths (including spline/bezier control) is unique and makes using it fast and efficient.

Corel Draw has gone through a few iterations and development stalled for a few years, hence it's not up-to-date with the latest features (i.e. 3D, workflow integration).

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Robert Z.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Once the best of the best

Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Now, 27 years of using Corel, I have ceased upgrading. The software still is the best for me, simply because I know how to use it well and do not like Adobe. Yet, I will no longer blindly upgrade as I had, every second reiteration.

I used to have two legally purchased copies for my two side-by-side PC's. Both these registered on the Corel WEB site. But a few years past, 3 years after registering with them, I was told that the one copy is not legal. Now I have only one legal copy.

So, the software would get an 85% mark but the people supporting it would only receive 25%, this averaging to be just over 50% to my thinking. With the officious way of dealing with their customers, disregarding loyalty, disregarding feedback, disregarding most, they add virus like advertising with the installation.

To me this taste's of desperations, get the last possible cent out of the customer.

No more, no thank you.

For me, CorelDraw has all that I need for creating my advertising designs, web graphics and the like. once you become used to the product, it is more than enough for most anything and everything.

CorelDRAW was once the best of the best but then they sought to become Adobe. They started to change the way Corel operated, also made some aspect difficult to manage and handle. Consistency was the first item they threw out the window.

Also, they have included a virus in their installation. You will receive POP-UP notifications at the most inopportune moments. These will inform you of the new products Corel is seeking to push onto you. Most annoying to have such on my own PC, code installed that is activated without my wanting it. That is what a virus is, is it not? Something that does something on your PC that you do not want!

Onica M.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect vector graphics software for me

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a very intuitive software and has all the tools so anybody who understands the logic, will be able to create very nice things.
Also I love the online app.

Somehow it's expensive, but the annual plan is a good solution.

Saidu A.
Branche: Rundfunkmedien

CorelDraw, One Of The Best Graphic Design Software

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ever since i started using coreldraw i have helped so many companies advertise their products through graphic design, i have also help many organizations to spread information in a form of banner/flyers as well as wedding invitations and many other helpful things, i use the knowledge i have with coreldraw as a source of income for myself because i get paid pretty good when ever i create a banner or any graphic design content for a client.
I also teach young people how to create good graphic design with coreldraw because i found this software to be an invaluable tool to make a living, it has really helped alot of businesses, companies and organizations to spread and advertise their products and generate more revenue for them selves in one way or another, to be frank with you, coreldraw is one of the best softwares i have ever seen in my life because of the wonders you can do with it, just try it out and see what i am talking about.

I like the ability to bend and make it do whatever you want to achieve related to graphic design, when i first came across the software i thought it wasn't a great deal but when i started exploring it, i realized that there is nothing you can't do with CorelDraw,you can achieve almost anything and can bend it to do so many wonderful things in different ways.

The one thing i can say that i didn't pretty much like with coreldraw is that it is somehow hard to learn, it takes a long time before you get use to the user interface and also the shortcut keys are not common unlike the Microsoft shortcut keys that are straight forward, but once you get use to the system, then sky is your limit because it's fun working with coreldraw and so many wonderful things can be done on it.

Nipuna R.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

The Designers' Suite

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CorelDraw, the one of best software for illustrations and graphic designing. Our family business, a publishing firm has moved from FreeHand to CorelDraw in 2005 with CorelDraw v11 and now currently using X8 because its ease of use and worldwide compatibility. We distribute and Stored thousands of documents via .cdr (CorelDraw Files)

The colour management feature is one of best thing in this application as a Publishing firm. Trace function which we can convert images to editable illustrations are very useful when designing many things.
In new versions, we can attach the font files to cdr document which solved many problems in earlier versions when transferring documents.
"Prepare for Service Bureau" which gather all files (CDR file, PDF, Font Files, Document info, font info) helps alot when moving or distributing documents.

The major issue with the CorelDraw is we cannot open new version's .cdr file with older versions. Hope CorelDraw team will make a way atleast in future versions which gives capability to open new files in older versions.
Sometimes the Application going crash when working with complex designing. Hope the team will improve the stability of the app.

Rex S.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Page Layout Software!

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Been using CorelDraw since version 4. Its come a long way! I highly recommend it for page layout and logo creation. Its more affordable than than other software in its class. I have created many catalogs and logos over the years with CorelDraw. Always get compliments on my work.

The latest Version 2019 has been a great inprovement in the overall performance with Window 10. Many of the issues resolved from older versions. Page layout is the number one thing I use the software for. Also graphics and logo creation. I create single page marketing materials and even catalogs with CorelDraw. Its by the the best software I have used for creating marketing materials. A real pro is the formatting for microsoft office and the web. One click and its ready. Also the save to PDF is a great feature and used all the time.

I have no real cons with CorelDraw. The issues I see is in the learning curve as it takes time to learn. Trying to teach others how to use it is not easy. Would like to see more options in the customization of the user interface.

Zoyree estefania L.
Branche: Tiefbau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best designing software I have ever used

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Corel draw is just an amazing graphic designing software, considering the amazing content I am able to produce being an engineer and not a graphic designer I can truly tell that everybody can use it a its fullest, you just need to invest a lot of time to master it because it is not an easy software, but it is really rewarding.

Corel draw is one of the best vectoring softwares, since I have used it in our company all of our documents have gotten significantly better. We redraw every graph that comes from excel, we recreate all of the tables created with word and edit all of the pictures that come from powerpoint. For me it has been an excellent complement to our office softwares.

A big handicap that corel has is the fact that it is not easy to learn or streamlined at all, for you to even create basic designs you need not only to learn every command it has but also to learn how they all work, and in some cases just using one basic command requires more than 5 steps, It is an excellent software but you will need to invest a lot of time to master ir.