CorelDRAW

Sortieren nach

Ruediger F.

Meine Grafikanwendung seit vielen Jahren

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Einfache Installation und intuitive Benutzerführung. Als ich vor vielen Jahren mit Corel 11 anfing, hatte ich keinen Plan von Vektoren und dergleichen. Alles was ich darüber gelernt habe, habe ich mit Corel gelernt und das ging ziemlich gut und ohne viel zu recherchieren. Die meisten Funktionen erklären sich selbst. Und falls es einmal nicht so ist, gibt es aufgrund des hohen Bekanntheitsgrades viele Tutorials

Leider ist Corel nicht immer kompatibel zu angebotenen Vektoren und Ai Dateien. Diese werden beim Import oft zerschossen. Hier sollte auf jeden Fall in der aktuellen Version nachgebessert werden. Wenn open source Programme das können, sollte Corel das wohl auch schaffen.

Jaze P.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Explore CorelDraw

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

My creative juices are constantly flowing when I'm using this software, I just made a massive fashion catalog in a span of one week because the software reduces all the monotonous tasks I usually have to deal with to a minimal.

If you are a graphics professional looking for a powerful solution to boost your creativity, then look no further than the new CorelDRAW 2021 Graphics Suite. It amplifies the design process by giving you advanced illustrations and superb photo editing features that help you achieve nothing less than a masterpiece every time. The software comes with a versatility that will satisfy any creative need. It is an all-in-one graphic design suite for vector illustration, page layout, photo editing, font management and so much more.

I was not able to find any cons about the software, I tried so hard to see were the faults were but till this day, I have been nothing but pleased with it.

Adobe Photoshop Elements

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I think that Adobe Illustrator is overrated and CorelDRAW is totally underrated, in this instance I gave the underdog a shot to impress me and it didn't disappoint. I don't think many graphic designers know what they are missing out on when it comes to CorelDRAW.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

From what I have gathered about Photoshop Elements, it seems to be more inclined for the photo-hobbyist than the graphic designer.
Christina D.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

CorelDraw- amazing vector software when you don't need all those Adobe bells and whistles.

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

I wouldn't keep paying for Corel every year if it wasn't worth the cost. The software feels very intuitive to me, and is easy to become fluent with. It has so many features that I still don't even fully understand how to use, but with the help guide and large user following, it's easy to figure out. And the stuff that I do use, it's really good at.

The features I use the most are the image trace and vector editing. I first learned CorelDraw when I was working as a laser engraver, and it was relatively easy to learn compared to Adobe products. There is an extensive support forum and help guide that you can use if you aren't sure how to use a feature, or even if you aren't sure what feature you need to achieve a certain effect.

Now that I own my own business, I bought my own license for the software and use it to design all of my custom products, company apparel, and most of my branding and marketing materials.

I do wish there were more image editing tools such as background eraser and a wider selection of filters and automatic presets for photos.

Pablo D.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

It does almost everything, almost good

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

I work a lot with printers in my city, where CorelDraw is a standard. That's why I learned to use it and from then on my experience is good and in the aspects I mentioned I recommend it. It should be noted that it has a steep learning curve. It fulfills many functions and almost all kinds of graphical pieces can be solved smoothly, even without mastering it completely.

A while back, the feature CorelDraw was known for was its ease of use and intuitive interface. They were the first to launch a version that allowed multiple pages in the same file, or the creation of forms by dragging the mouse. Today this virtue is maintained, it can work very well, and with a good integration with other applications and prepress and printing processes, and with the possibility of exporting to almost any format in the graphic environment, very well covering the requirements that can be asked of a program like this.

Despite the above, I must say that at a certain point CorelDraw stagnated and was overtaken by excellent features from the competition (such as the shape creation tool or 3D mapping). On the other hand, I notice some structural instability in the software, and abrupt closures with loss of information are a constant that has never been solved. They frequently release new versions with minimal changes, but those kinds of basic problems don't get fixed.

Hayden F.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Where everything started, and keeps on going.

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

I started my design life with Corel Draw when I worked on a advertisement agency back in 1998. I was able to produce a lot of content and it was a fun experience to start the design journey with Corel. I ended up switching to Adobe Illustrator in 2004, since that was the software choice for the company that I worked for, and I learned to adapt to it, and ended up completely changing my workflow for it. Back then I worked on Macs and Corel was not an option. About four years ago I switched back to PC, and Corel was a big part of my decision to change OS. I loved going back and re-discover Corel Draw and get my design curiosity sparked once again. I still go to Corel Draw once in a while, since the bulk of my work is video and animation, I don't use it as a daily driver, but love to know that this software exists and it's better than ever.

This is the software that ignited my love for graphic design,
Fully featured graphics and content production
Can be purchased upfront and you own that version forever.

It's not industry standard for the US market.
Has some hoops that needs to be jumped through to make it work with other contributors
Also implemented the membership model (but it can also be bought in full)

Adobe Illustrator und Affinity Designer

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

Design tools curiosity and the fact that I can purchase the software instead of renting it.

Adobe Illustrator und Affinity Designer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I use them all to be honest. Each one has it's strengths.
Mario humberto A.
  • Branche: Metallabbau

CorelDraw

Bewertet am 30.5.2022

e otimo uso a ferramenta de desde 2000 ja me ajudo com muitos projetos de design grafico e otimo de se trabalhar e exportar graficos de qualidade

Facil de usar otimas ferramentas, qualidade excelente dos trabalhos finalizados e otimos para grafica e empresas media e de grande porte que trabalha com midias socias baners planfletos cartoes qualidade otima para a impresao em grafica.

Preço da licença e valor bem alto para pessoas que usamos o aplicativo como ferramenta de trabalho e precisa de equipamento com bom grafico minimo i7 6 geração 8 ou 16g de ram e hd de 1 tera.

Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator und PhotoScape X

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

limite de exportação de bits, acabamento baixa qualidade

Adobe InDesign und Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

ja uso o coreldraw a muito tempo e acompamnho as novas versões otimo para trabalhos de qualidade
Anil C.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Real time editing with CorelDRAW

Bewertet am 25.6.2022

CorelDRAW is powerful tool to use while editing your images.

CorelDRAW offers real time editing while you can understand your editing process.

CorelDRAW should improve their features, they work well.

Adrian G.

CorelDRAW from the perspective of a Graphic Designer who used it for 5+ years

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

The main business problems solved are the design of brochures, business cards, flyers, even small books. But you need to be careful with lots of pages. It will impact performance a great deal. This is not a book layout software like ID. It for small books, and brochures. Also logo creation experience is great, but the gradients do require a better approach and better algorithms.

I think what I like the most is the vector tools. They are very elaborate but easy and intuitive to use. I tried to use AI, it never stuck with me the way CorelDRAW vector tools did. I believe the print merge is another very solid feature but you need to careful with it.

One of the issues CorelDRAW has is it tries to do too much. While this is not necessarily a con, a lot of development maintenance goes into supporting features that at the end of the day are irrelevant. I think the table system is very badly implemented. I would give it 1/10. If you need tabular support find another software. It will crash, it will bug out etc.

It was cheaper.
Vishal M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Best Graphic Designing Software

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Best graphic designing tool for any businesses. You can edit photos or any designs using coraldraw. Revolutionary product for all the designers.

Best software that exist for graphic designers. User can design any type of creative like logo, banner, poster, visiting cards, & any fancy designs.

It is not easy to design anything as most people think. You just have learn all features and tools of Coraldraw. They should reduce prices for new users.

Lisandro R.

CorelDraw

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

Beyond the aforementioned shortcoming, the program is effective in what it does and has a learning curve that allows you to start using it without problems from day one.

CorelDraw is a very easy to understand program for those who require software that requires image or vector manipulation. It also has the necessary tools for people who are familiar with image production either digitally or to print later.

One flaw that this program has in the vast majority of its versions is poor stability. Although it allows you to work on several instances at the same time, it tends to overload the system and the program will eventually close, making you lose part of your work and time. This is something one learns to prevent over time, but it would be nice not to worry about it at all.

Karolis S.
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

CorelDRAW only for power users

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

All in all, it is too advanced for me. I prefer more user friendly tools.

The only function which I liked about it, was that I can precisely control the location of the objects in the drawing. The ruler was quite good. Also, CorelDraw has many function for drawings and and I can have very precise control on what I am doing.

First of all, the program is very slow. Somehow, it uses a lot of computer resources. I can not use it for fast simple editing of images because it takes long time to load.
Secondly, the app is very clumsy and complicated. The learning curve is very steep and not very intuitive. As hard as I tried, CorelDraw was just not very friendly to me. It felt that I had only a pencil and nothing more. Also, there is no templates or drag and drop function. I do not have any help from the software while making drawings. Since I work with technical drawings, I can do them faster on other software.

M choiril R.
  • Branche: Druck

Making Simple Jobs for Newbie

Bewertet am 23.1.2022

So far it's been pretty good and I still use this software, especially for monochrome design work, it's quite helpful. I even use it to collaborate with other graphics software.

Honestly, the beginning of my career when I started design work was using Corel Draw software, maybe at that time, it was version 11 & 12. The impression when I was faced with the application was a simple display and easy-to-remember tools. Maybe this is the first step for beginners who want to seriously develop their talents and careers in graphic design. It doesn't take too long to understand each of the tools used. Quite fast and effective when applied directly to a simple job. For example, making invoices, books, letterforms, stamps, and making master images for screen printing.

I will objectively convey the shortcomings of this application according to my capacity as a user.
This software can often be said to crash when handling a fairly heavy job. In addition, the coloring looks a little pale, and the results of the export of pdf files whose colors are often not as expected. This is what makes me often get complaints from customers when they receive printing from us.

Sean G.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Coreldraw offers maany amazing features and is easy to use.

Bewertet am 23.12.2021

CorelDRAW does what many tools fail to do properly in terms of the price you pay for the software, open-source software offers many tools that don't live up to a paid version of CorelDRAW or other Photo editing or graphic creation tools. Image tracing is something I use a lot and with much other software, the traces end up losing a large portion of their quality and border integrity, with CorelDRAW I've not had issues with image trace and image effects. The Creation tools on CorelDRAW are very comprehensive and offer a wide variety to choose from, allowing for a greater creative margin.

CorelDRAW is a piece of software that offers a comprehensive array of tools and features that are easy to use and moderately simple to understand. There are no real issues with software deployment and cross-platform use. Customer support is efficient within reason, and CorelDraw offers a lot of support and guidance, especially for newcomers to a platform that has been around for many years and has progressed with market expectations. There is a wide variety of tutorials online for the software for aspects anyone is unsure of and they cover every aspect of the software.

Installation of the software and be a little frustrating at times as the last time I attempted to install CorelDRAW it had some issues with my current version of windows and only opened the first time after installation, I installed an earlier version and it worked fine, admittedly at the time, I was using Windows 7, which was at the time unsupported by windows. Some of the features, unless you do extensive research do take time to understand if you haven't used them before. When first opening Coreldraw there is an overwhelming amount of tools to choose from and I feel this does not present with a user-friendly environment.

Soumya jyoti B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for artworks and fasion designing

Bewertet am 8.8.2021

It has been a quite good experience with CorelDraw and their customer support. Also we are running this on subscription basis by which we are always on the latest version and can take advantage of all new features released in newer versions. Our designing team seems to be satisfied and perhaps this has been the only software recommendation they always had while it came to product designing. With a lot of machinery integrations, it is quite easy to push any Corel artwork to print very easily. Overall, it is a positive recommendation from our side.

We have been using this software since last few years and it has become increasingly integral in our product development and designing. With some of the unique feature it brings to our table which caters to the requirement of today's fast paced fashion industry in truly implacable. Right from color swatches to the collaborative environment, everything is just designed to be used.

Though we may not consider it as a con, yet sometimes we feel to improve the menu orders and restyling them would make the software more interesting, however when looking at the developers' point of view I hope they are already familiar with the location of their options and tools which they didn't want to be disturbed. Also, a more extensive library of templates could be more beneficial.

Jonaths B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Essential program, but needs improvement

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

In general, Corel Draw is helping me to solve my business problems.
What are my business problems? I needed an application suite where I could create a layout: flyer, business card, banner, billboard, newspapers, magazines and also pieces for social networks and Corel Draw with its versatility helped me a lot.

I have been a Corel Draw user since version 11, I have been using it since 2005. As time goes by, it has improved getting faster and lighter, bringing more comfort and practicality to the user.

However, improvements are still needed in the Corel Draw Suite, better integration with other applications, and it is possible to sell the programs separately, without the obligation to buy the complete suite. It is interesting that the value is lower in order to attract more and more users.

From 0 to 10 stars, I consider the program to be 8.5 stars.

The Corel Draw application suite has features that are necessary to have a great workflow.

Some features are impactful like the font manager, something very useful, as it is not necessary to install the fonts (typography) in the computer's operating system. Another good feature is the possibility of working with scale. This allows us to create a layout for cars, buses and billboards in a quiet and wise way.

The product is very versatile, simple and easy to use. Integrating it with my business processes is extremely easy, enabling a very fast and productive learning curve.

The Corel Draw suite has many features that are excellent, but you need to improve many details.

When working with many geometric points (or vectors), Corel Draw has a little difficulty in processing, even on a computer with a great processor, video card and memory.

Another detail to be improved is the need to have more fluidity in some effects, to add existing effects on competitors: Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer.

Improving the integration with EPS files made in Illustrator, as well as improving the integration of Illustrator - Corel Draw and Photoshop - Corel Draw is extremely necessary.

What makes Corel Draw difficult to use is when it is necessary to work with files made in Illustrator, as many effects Corel Draw cannot read.

Despite the flaws, there was not much difficulty in integrating Corel Draw with my business processes.

Robert M.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Common-sense vector graphics software

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Overall, I am very happy with CorelDraw and really enjoy using it. I've used it nearly every day since 2006.

CorelDraw is by far the easiest vector editing software to pick up and learn as an absolute beginner. I started using vector graphics with a combination of Adobe Illustrator and 3D Studio Max nearly 20 years ago and about 10 years later I was shown CorelDraw and I haven't gone back to Illustrator since.

While CorelDraw may have a great UI and do a great job with creating and exporting vector images, there are (2) very distinct features that have always given me issues. 1) The text engine is very poor. Oftentimes, Corel cannot accurately display text position on a page unless the text is converted to curves. Draw is also absolutely dreadful with typing on a curve, especially around lower edges when it must align the spacing along the top of the letter. 2) when exporting a .jpeg proof, the 24-bit RGB format often changes the colors in the proof which can lead to rejections from the customer. (FYI: To fix this, export the image as CMYK from Draw, open in Photoshop and convert to RGB and re-save).

Angela B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

CorelDRAW is a great alternative to Adobe

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

As a small business owner and illustrator, I needed a program that would allow me to create excellent illustrations that could be professionally printed, but not break the bank. CorelDRAW's interface is intuitive, and I can customize it to suit my needs. It has all of the tools I desire, or create my own, and allows me to export to multiple formats to suit my needs.

I create a good number of vector-based illustrations for my clients and my products. CorelDRAW is less expensive than other programs but still features most if not all the bells and whistles like an intuitive interface, a long list of tools and brushes, and exporting of files in .eps, .ai, .psd, .pdf formats.

I don't require customer service fro the program very often, but when I did, they were there to help solve the issue quickly and efficiently.

Like any power-hungry illustration program, it can be a bit laggy unless you have a high-end computer, but most illustrators will have one anyway. Since Adobe is the industry standard for illustration, there are more apps and templates available. CorelDraw has some through their community, but not as vast as Adobe.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape und GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I switched from Dogwaffle eons ago because I was looking for something that offered more utilities and exported to more formats.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Adobe is the industry standard when it comes to illustration, but for artists just starting, it is exorbitantly expensive. I tried many of the free options, but at the time, CorelDRAW was an affordable solution that offered the closest match to Adobe.
Sachith D.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Graphics Editor

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

Overall, We recommend CorelDRAW as an excellent choice for logo designers vector art creators. As it has tons of features excellent for designing various kinds of arts. Also, most of the brands use CorelDRAW for their logo designing. Moreover, game designers also use CorelDRAW to create game graphics and details as they can intensify them according to their needs.

Designing: CorelDRAW is simply powerful and versatile software. It grants a remarkable opportunity for its users in creating logos and graphics. If one needs to create vectors for logos, graphics, or any other reason this software will be the best choice. The intensity of graphic designing can also be changed using CorelDRAW which makes it an excellent platform for its users.

Vector illustrations: CorelDRAW can be used in very different ways such as it can be used to make illustrations equipped with 3D effects. There are tons of options within the software itself to produce vector-based arts with the quality of any scale. Also, it comes with a variety of tools that aid users in creating custom designs.

Experience: CorelDRAW is not easy to learn or easy to use the software. To use it at a professional level one needs a tremendous amount of time and patience. The mechanics of this software are not simple. It can be very challenging for users especially for newbies to get familiar with all of its abilities.

RAM: CorelDRAW comes with all the features but none of it comes for free. A decent amount of RAM is required for the software to make it work properly. The users cannot own the software completely and have to subscribe to a specific plan according to their needs.

Tetty I.
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of The Essential Software for Graphic Design

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

I have been using CorelDraw since i started my vocational highschool back around 2009. Currently i am using CorelDraw X7 to help me finish my work as Web and Graphic Designer. It isn't the most updated version but i can still find features or tools that i needed the most. I took Multimedia as my major when i was in highschool. I work a lot in creating vector image, especially for logo making. I work as Graphic Desiner as my side job when i went to college to help me cover up my bills. I work a lot in logo making, banner and flyer design and also some website layout design. I also did some comission art work for souvenirs or gift. Now i am using CorelDraw for building the brand of my company where i work a lot in graphic and visual for website and social media. CorelDraw is a part of my life i would say, if that doesn't sounds too cheesy. But seriously, CorelDraw has helped me in many aspects such as hobby, career and even financial. It is user friendly and challenging your creativity.

CorelDraw is one of the most essential software for graphic design. It helps you create many things such as vector illustration, logo, web graphics etc. It is easy to use and came with many advanced tools that you can use to build your professional project or art work. When you open the software to start a new project, it will first give you an option in which kind of graphic you would like to work. Start from the work area or page size, resolution and dimension. It is very important because it is related to the quality of your final project. Once you are in the work area or page, you can can always add a new page for each project but it will saved in one .cdr project file which i find it really convenient. Instead of having a lot of project file, you can have one project file which consist several works. Another thing, there is a hint tab which give you tips and tricks on designing.

As a graphic design software, CorelDraw have so many tools which is makes it a little difficult to use if you have never work with any of graphic design software before. But you can always read the manual, watching tutorials or read the hint tab. Even though it has many tools, CorelDraw still lack of photo editing tools or features but i can still use Corel Photo-Paint if ineed to do a photo editing

Nimanthi R.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

one of the finely used software throughout the world

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature, enhancement stylus, extremely easy to use GUI, interactive sliders, font search and filtering, custom shapes of nodes, font management, and vector previews. All the features make it easy to handle any complex graphic designing work. When one starts using this software and editing a picture or image, all the solutions, elements and features are one click away for him and this is the reason why it is given preference by experts over all other graphic editors. Moreover, the best aspect of this tool is the connected workshops which enable a naive user to master himself in graphic editing using corel draw.

While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Bryan M.
  • Branche: Design

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Bewertet am 24.6.2018

I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Goran S.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good vector illustration software

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

I used to use CorelDRAW when I started my professional journey but I soon switched over to other apps and CorelDRAW was all but forgotten. In late 2020, I bought the Humble Bundle bundle that included CorelDRAW and I was immediately star-struck. It is now a beautiful, modern, and very user friendly piece of software. I started using it for designing graphics that we put in our documentaries. I now use it together with all the other graphic software, especially when vectors would be a better option for the project, and I am extremely happy with it.

I love how much CorelDRAW improved in the last year. It went from being an ugly duckling to a beautiful and useful software. It even has a collaboration chat feature built in! It is also industry standard in printing shops which greatly helps streamline my other business.

I like CorelDRAW and could not find anything wrong with it. If anything it is a great alternative to other vector illustration softwares like Adobe Illustrator.

Warum CorelDRAW gewählt wurde

I accidentally re-discovered CorelDRAW in a Humble Bundle bundle and have started using it since. Inkscape is still a great free alternative, but CorelDRAW is a complete suite that is great to have.

Inkscape

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

I moved over from Adobe products because they are following a software-as-a-service model that I dislike.
Hugh H.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Best illustration software around

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

I have been using versions of this program for over 15 years, mostly for sign making, but also printed brochures, and web graphics. I have used the comparable Adobe products, I find this much better. However Adobe won't import CDR files, and there may be issues if you are dealing with designers that us Adobe.

Very well featured, comes with an amazing tool set, plus a separate but integrated full featured photo editing software, similar to Photoshop, and a font organizer, and other optional goodies. Multi page layout, can import almost any other graphics such as PSD, AI, DXF, PDF, DOC and all image formats. Imports generally work fine, though with occasional formatting glitches that need to be worked around.
It's main strength is as a vector graphics editing software- though not simple, it's way easier and more intuitive than any other I've tried. Currently you can still buy the software, but it may go to a subscription plan in the near future. For cross platform, the save as PDF seems very reliable.
The newest version is available for Mac, older ones were only Windows.

This actually has way more features than I can ever use, frankly for my purposes I could have stayed with a much earlier version, however Windows upgrades forced me into the newer versions. Some of the versions were very buggy, but the one I'm using 2018 seems pretty stable, though can get slow even with fairly simple work.
Support is inconsistent, but there's a lot of online forums.

Marcos C.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CorelDRAW is king when you have to print professionally

Bewertet am 28.8.2021

Where I live and work, if you don't work with CorelDRAW, you will not get reliable results in the printing process. So, the ease of knowing what a design will look like is fantastic. The pricing's a bit iffy and software stability can be an issue.

CorelDRAW has been the defacto interface between design and professional printing (such as offset and digital printing on a large scale) for decades. Adobe Photoshop has taken over for smaller applications, but if you go to a proper, old school, big and storied print shop, they expect you to be working with CorelDRAW. This makes it very easy to get predictable results from designs.

Up until recently, CorelDRAW had a very restrictive business model which made it expensive for smaller businesses. They've now implemented a hybrid model with subscriptions available, but they are still a bit more expensive than the competition. My biggest gripe, though, is that the software itself can be buggy and crash out quite a bit.

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CorelDRAW

Print shops prefer CorelDRAW. It's what they're used to. So, I had no choice.
Kwame D.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Simplicity

Bewertet am 12.2.2022

That far's been very great I actually utilize this product, particularly for monochrome plan work, it's very useful. I even use it to work together with different designs programming

Truly, the start of my vocation when I began configuration work was utilizing Corel Draw programming, perhaps around then, it was form 11 and 12. The impression when I was confronted with the application was a basic showcase and simple to-recall apparatuses. Perhaps this is the initial step for novices who need to genuinely foster their gifts and vocations in visual computerization. It doesn't take too lengthy to even think about seeing every one of the devices utilized. Very quick and successful when applied straightforwardly to a basic work. For instance, making solicitations, books, letterforms, stamps, and making ace pictures for screen printing.

I will impartially pass the weaknesses of this application agreeing on to my ability as a client. This product can frequently be said to crash while dealing with a genuinely weighty work. Likewise, the shading looks somewhat pale, and the consequences of the product of pdf documents whose tones are frequently not true to form. This submits me frequently get questions from clients when they get printing from us. I will impartially pass the inadequacies of this application concurring on to my ability as a client. This product can frequently be said to crash while taking care of a genuinely weighty work. Moreover, the shading looks somewhat pale, and the consequences of the commodity of pdf documents whose tones are frequently not true to form. This submits me frequently get questions from clients when they get printing from us.