14 Nutzerbewertungen
Look

Look

Digital-Signage-Software mit White-Label-Option.

4.8 /5 (14 Bewertungen)

Look review

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Look is easy to implement, easy to operate and the support is great.

For me Look was the only solution that met all the requirements that I had. I needed to be able to manage many screens simultaneously, from distance and in an easy way. On top of that, having the ability to pay as you go was key for a company in our stage, start-up.

It is missing some functionality that would be helpful for us but not esential

Nina W.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Very pretty looks solution.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.10.2017

It helps to save time!

Really easy to use, great and professional really 24/7 online support, working in China, I like that company have an own Plug & Play cheapest devises.

Some features is developing for now. Really waiting Content Creator, they are showed a screenshots from testing some month ago, but still waiting.

Levron M.
Branche: Kosmetik
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Relevant information at the right time in the right place is the key to success in business.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This service is really needed for our business. For promptly informing our customers about current promotions or prizes from sponsors. With this service we are not dependent on our location and we can send content to all our screens or on any specific screen. The content loads very fast and information reaches the consumer at right time.

Richard L.
Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Not a seeded review

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The system seems very clunky and obtuse. It may be because they are aiming squarely at single end user setups. I don't know. It is odd though that they have received all 5-star reviews. The reason for my title. Maybe not but I think so. It could just be me and my ability to grasp the highly intuitive nature of the layout.

Nothing or maybe price could not really tell.

Could not get very far. The system seems to require a player attached to function. And that might be because it is set up to be a single player system.

Antwort von Look

Hi Richard. To be honest, your review looks pretty surface, but anyway we appreciate it. We always notify our fresh users, that in order to try our service they will need to use any device on Android 4.4 or higher with our app installed on it from the PlayMarket. If you're looking for solution which you're going to use with the screens, how can you test all its capabilities without any screen. As I know our support team has given you the opportunity to add one of our own screens in order to help you to test the features you wanted. But you'd been used this chance only for about the several minutes. We give our users 14 days of FREE Trial without any functional limits, because we beleive, that 5 or 10 minutes is not enough time to explore any B2B solution as well as ours. And only after experiencing all the features and possibilities of the solution it would be possible to make some conclusions and give the objective advices to others.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Jordane M.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Attractive Interface

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Convenient in many arenas!

Really easy to use and assistance with setting up the devices are readily available

Has the potential to develop greater applications and features but it performs its current duties well

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Irina B.
Branche: Restaurants

User-friendly Service

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are very pleased using the service. Thanx to the developers for a simple interface. Working smarter with the right toolkit.

Evgeny K.

LOOK digital signage solution

Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LOOK digital signage solution is a modern, easy-to-use and really powerful tool for the product promotion, which has a convenient and user-friendly interface. Due to implementation of the LOOK system we've significantly reduced network maintenance costs and improved the speed and a quality of daily work with our screens. In a word, I'm fully satisfied.

Nikolay B.

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using LOOK via its HDMI sticks for the couple of months with the LCDs in the waiting areas at my car washes. Regularly broadcasting mixed playlists with special deals & IPTV. Everything works properly. Nothing special, but simple and reliable. Could be even better with some feeds (weather, sports & etc.).

Anastasia M.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Easy to use service

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use service. I don't need to be a system administrator to manage the content on our screens. We enjoy the ability of playlist playback offline.
The only one I would like you add to your application is RSS.

Creating and scheduling playlists

Antwort von Look

Hello, Thank you for your review!
The RSS feeds you can add through our Content Creator will be released soon!

Denis P.
Branche: Bankwesen
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Definitely, quickly deployed.

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A little time spent on the installation of the application, but then, after the addition of devices, everything went pretty quickly. All are 12 monitors in different shopping centers are working well. We are looking forward creator, guys promised! And by the way suport quite efficiently and expeditiously.

Ben S.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, smart cloud-based CMS

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LOOK delivers a premium remote CMS experience.
From my initial discussions with the team through to implementation, they were with us every step of the way.
The product is easy-to-use and the team is constantly looking at ways to improve or offer more features.
Support is excellent and queries are always addressed promptly and thoroughly.
Given their price point, I believe LOOK is the best product in its sector.

LOOK's digital signage solution is very intuitive, reliable and extremely well-priced.
They are constantly looking to improve the product and their integration of social-media platforms is extremely valuable for my client base.

There's literally nothing I don't like about this software. It has been ideal for our circumstances.

Maria F.
Branche: Eventservice

Thanks to Look

Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really liked the interface of the CMS system, fell in love with it at first sight. At the time of my acquaintance was not enough assistance inside of the account. But now it is. Easy chat, which you quickly answer. Super!

Valerie D.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Thank You!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Just a couple of months ago I met by chance with Look employees, quickly found a use for the service in a my network of souvenir shops. Thank you very much for simplifying the interaction with my customers.

Akara N.
Branche: Restaurants

Very easy to start

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've never heard about digital singage before. And it was quite diffucult to control our monitors with all devices. Sometimes it may have took weeks to delete old movie.
So somebody told me about signage. And I found Look. Our 20 displays are working fine with it. It took about 2 hours to make everything. So i though that it will be much harder.

More functions about content