Nasdaq Boardvantage Erfahrungen

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Great

Great

Several features make it very practical: Ability to structure folders easily, send emails in the software, link to corporate email, change permissions by document, etc.

Can be glitchy sometimes in certain browsers

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Milica - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Nasdaq Boardvantage is committed to product innovation to better serve governance needs, and we're very happy to hear your satisfaction with these features.

Deana

Exceptional Service

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

No insight

No insight

Drag and Drop functionality, as well as edit/replace functions - make this product above all easy to use.

Automated separator pages in the Board Books - we find manual creation works best for us.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hello Deana, thank you for your review of Nasdaq Boardvantage. We love that you have found our platform easy to use and look forward to continuing to support you and your board.

Cheryl
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Workable Tool but tool could use some improvement

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

I like the post it notes, highlighting, feature. Relatively easy to use. Customer service representatives are very helpful.

I dislike the following things:
(1) The sync function is slow. It is unwieldy and slow. It is hard to eliminate prior (older) documents from syncing each time into the briefcase.
(2) I don’t find the website particularly attractive.
(3) I think a user manual would be helpful so I don’t have to keep calling the NASDAQ BoardVantage customer service respresentatives.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Cheryl, we are pleased to hear that you have found our customer service helpful and apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered! The Nasdaq Boardvantage team is committed to improving your experience and we have shared your feedback with our team. Thank you, we look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

Sheena
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great software for our Board Meetings

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

The customer support is great. Any questions were answered quickly via email. The webinars that review various functions of the software is also a plus - it helps to keep us up to date even if we don't use the software on a regular basis.

Easy to put all of the meeting information in one place for the board members to review. Also good to get confirmation of who has reviewed the material, using the reports function.

I like the ability to use the software as a virtual meeting, but it's been easier for us to use a Skype or Zoom meeting and then just present the material from there. It was took difficult to coordinate audio with the BoardVantage meeting

Antwort von Nasdaq

Sheena, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of our product webinars to optimize your practices. We value your feedback - thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Excellent Enhancement of Meetings

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

It is an excellent tool to use for meetings, communication with members of a board, and has top notch security features!

For several years, I have been a user of Nasdaq Boardvantage Portal (on behalf of my boss) with regards to quarterly Board Meetings he attends either in person (or since Covid, virtually).. I have found the portal to be an outstanding tool in communicating with other board members and the Executive Director. Most important in today's world in cybersecurity, and the Nasdaq Boardvantage Portal is very secure. It's an excellent product, and I highly recommend it. Also, should a question come up, you can always reach their customer service team, which is excellent.

There are no cons. It's easy to use, they have great customer service, and accessing your information is intuitive.

Kerry
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best customer service on the planet.

Bewertet am 17.5.2020

My overall experience has been exceptional. It meets all of our Board requirements and we have room to expand our use to other business functions and other features.

While I do enjoy the software, the Customer Service far surpasses any other I have ever called. No matter what the question, the people answering the phones ALWAYS have the answer.
I do enjoy being able to edit files in the software and my favorite feature is the Presenter Mode.

Any issues I have had with the software has been related to my browser, not the software.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Kerry, thank you for sharing your positive experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage! Our customer service team is fantastic, and we're happy that you think so, too. Thanks again!

Lisa
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Multi channel and multi company access

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

All of my boards all use Nasdaq Boardvantage, so once I learned it, it was easy to translate to the other companies

Not all of my boards are on the same version, which sometimes makes Access tricky. For example, there is an issue with continued access using Safari.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Lisa, it's great to hear that you are using Nasdaq Boardvantage for all of your boards. Don't hesitate to reach out to our outstanding customer support team if you are having trouble with accessing the latest version of the software.

Cynthia

LOVE the Professional Presentation

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

The dashboard feature is my favorite feature offered by BoardVantage. I love that we can provide so much data to the Directors within a single screen. I just wish there were more cards available.

The mobile features are different from the desktop version - as a non-iPad user, it makes it difficult for me to provide support to the users who rely on their iPads.

William
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

Excellent

Excellent

It’s ease of you, the way it is setup. Please to move from paper to digital for board preparation.

I wish it could be integrated with my gmail calendars and files.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi William, thank you for sharing your experience using Nasdaq Boardvantage. We are always happy to hear positive feedback from Directors, such as yourself. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your boards.

David
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

User review

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Security

Security

Easy to use as a director who isn’t running/ chairing meeting.

Can’t print out papers to annotate. This can be difficult when chairing meeting.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, David! We appreciate your honesty and we keep product innovation at the top of mind. Your input makes a difference. If you're interested in annotating documents, we suggest trying our private and shared annotations feature that also allows you to highlight, draw, and drop pins on files.

Gayle
  • Branche: Automotive

Intuitive product

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

Ease of use for all members. Book and material layout.

The deletion of annotations is permanent even in tracking.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Diligent Boards

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage

Layout and easy to use

Antwort von Nasdaq

Gayle, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear that your members find Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use!

Fatmah
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The product is expensive but user friendly. Customer service is vital and you have the best

Bewertet am 15.11.2020

It has been a very good experience since the beginning with the various upgrade.

It is user friendly and we receive updates very often which is interesting.

Nothing specific. But before the admins could put in a password for the directors and the latter could change while log in which is not the case now.

Frederick
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An excellent system for corporate directors

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

Recently I had very prompt and responsive help support when calling your help support via telephone.

Now that I have spent the upfront time fully understanding how to use and navigate through the system
I find it very easy to use in reviewing and annotating board documents.

It seems much slower to process and download new files than other comparable systems I
have used (e.g. Diligent)

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Frederick, we are happy to hear you've had a great experience with our customer service team and are finding Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product innovation team. Thank you for your review!

Amanda
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product and support!

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

We have had a many year positive relationship with this company and software and appreciate the ease of use for the user and for our Board of Directors. It is a huge relief to be able to easily share confidential information and also to have the option to delete that info remotely.

This product is easy to use, much like navigating windows and their 24 hour support staff is outstanding when to comes to any questions.

I really don't have anything not positive to say about this software.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Amanda, thank you! Nasdaq Boardvantage was designed with security in mind, and we're thrilled that our product is able to help you & your Board in so many ways.

Nancy
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very Satisfied Board Member

Bewertet am 28.10.2020

The ease of use and assured confidentiality make this software very satisfactory.

Initially, access seemed problematic, but this no longer an issue.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hello Nancy, we are pleased to hear that you've found Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use and that it is meeting all of your confidentiality and security needs. Thank you for being a Nasdaq Boardvantage client!

Rachel
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Worth it

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Overall my experience has been very good. At the moment I believe I am receiving way too many emails from Nasdaq it is a bit overkill there are 1 or 2 and sometimes more in my In Box for Nasdaq every day. On top of all the other emails I am receiving it does not give me sufficient time to look at them all.

It saves me a lot of time. It is pretty user friendly. I have always found the customer support to be fabulous.

The log in process is what I like the least about this software.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Rachel, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are actively looking for feedback like yours, and we're committed to improving email and communication governance.

Don
Don
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Boardadvantage review

Bewertet am 12.3.2023

Good for use by Boards

Good for use by Boards

Security for group meetings and ease to share documents

Too easy to get account locked. Customer service is good but it took a while to unlock account.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great system

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

We've only just started using it but wanted something that was more secure than sending out emails.

I appreciate the ease with which you can create a board book and then change it around as needed to match changes in the schedule as well as the ability to track who has logged into the system.

Would like an ability to customize reports.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Diligent Boards

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nasdaq Boardvantage

Better value.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Thank you for this review, Jennifer. It's fantastic to hear that your organization is off to a great start with Nasdaq Boardvantage! Your feedback is helpful to our team when thinking about our next innovation. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our excellent customer service team!

Brenda
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Portal Review

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

It is good. Sometimes the plug-in in Microsoft Office is disabled but due to Microsoft updates, I believe.

The board books are convenient and look nice.

I don't like that you can't add fields to documents you are getting signed. Just a signature, no date or other variable field options. It makes the feature too limited.

Clare
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Board member response

Bewertet am 25.2.2023

Ability to have meeting agenda and materials easily accessible.

I have not found anything that I don’t like about the software.

Stephanie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Hard to see

Bewertet am 27.1.2022

Great support team. Training was good too.

buttons need to be larger and more prominent

RJ
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best Board Portal On Market

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

So easy to use. Reliable too. Great features. Well thought out.

Compared to competition...nothing! All great features.

Antwort von Nasdaq

RJ, we appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us and are so pleased to hear that you find Nasdaq Boardvantage easy to use, among other pros. Thank you!

Lonnie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Ease of use & technical support

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

Excellent experience and easily understandable directions and quality of services

Easy to utilize and understand along with superior technical support staff.

I am totally satisfied and highly complimentary of the products.

Antwort von Nasdaq

Hi Lonnie, thank you for sharing your experience with Nasdaq Boardvantage! We look forward to continuing to support you and your colleagues.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Boardvantage advantages

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

So far the best storage and meetings software I have come across

So far the best storage and meetings software I have come across

It is an advanced way of conducting meetings and a great way of storing information

Still to really use it and discover the loopholes

paul
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Solid Product

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Very positive. Once you are set up it is veery easy to use.

Very positive. Once you are set up it is veery easy to use.

Boardvantage is a secure, easy to navigate package.

There are times when I feel as though I need to back all the way out to a home screen, to then go back in and find what I need. That is less than ideal

Antwort von Nasdaq

Paul, thank you for your input! We value your feedback on what areas could be improved and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our customer service team is always here to support you, if you experience any issues!