Web Meeting

Web Meeting

Web conferencing software for businesses of all sizes

4.5/5 (4 Bewertungen)
Branche: Immobilien
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

High Value Product

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pleased and satisfied. Works great for our business needs.

Simple for end-users--they just click on the link. Simple for host to use once you've downloaded software. Intuitive and easy. Cost effective and great support. Excellent value. Would definitely recommend.

Auto-Log Off feature does not normally kick in until about 240 minutes (4 hours), so we have had a few times where the host forgot to log off and that resulting in unnecessary account charges. Vast Web Meeting Customer Service was great at assisting with our request, but this is just a minor thing to pay attention to and make sure your staff is trained properly.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Sandra I.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

A great program -- they just need to clearly explain that!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am deaf, so that may have played a role in how well I could hear all participants, it may also have been a result of one of my participants not speaking clearly and loudly enough into their own receiver. Also, you do not make it clear that it is international rates for Canada (which turned out to be the advertised rate). Also you do not make it clear that each participant is charge at the rate, not a rate per minute for the whole call regardless of the number of attendees.

Wow -- so easy!

A bit confusing -- I was unsure if my call needed to be set up with a calendar booking. Also the time was in Pacific so it was adding more to my confusion as when your software thought my call was starting adn I was unsure if I was being charged for longer

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Heidi F.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

WebMeeting is great for conference calls

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used WebMeeting for years and it works great for conference calls and sharing presentations, pictures, etc. We will continue to use it for this purpose.

WebMeeting is easy to use and great for conference calls.

WebMeeting does not allow the transferring of files, which is necessary in a Support/Development environment. We have to use another product for transferring files.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Teia R.
Branche: Philanthropie
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Conference Calling Review

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of using Conference Calling is so much smoother than older technology.

I wish the access codes were shorter, because I have to flip through pages on my phone to find it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10