4,3
4,1
79% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sorry we don't accept credit cards - has that bothered you before?

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it's given me the freedom, and the recipients all flexibility to make transactions fast and convenient. I also particularly like support. They are real people and treat their customers as real people. Fintech can often get caught up in the tech side, and forget that it's is still humans housing the product.

The onboarding is fast and easy. It is a direct solution and no ambiguity. The support was fantastic and has helped when needed it, and that was user error, not the platform. What I like most is that Melio gives you the flexibility that you wouldn't get in your financing and A/R flex. It's also something that has actually helped our client's more than it's helped us.

There are some limits to what you can use it for, while I understand those limits, sometimes you'll run into sites that it might not work with. Perhaps a bit more detail on the progress of transactions, and an audit trail. It's a great solution to a simple gap, doing one thing well it's hard to find faults. That said I don't use it every day.

Markus M.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Great payment tool

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm excited to use this new platform, the customer service team is fantastic, they immediately respond and they're quick in understanding your 'concern' and will address it accordingly. If it's a new feature idea, they'll let you know that it's been on their list but that other features may currently have priority, appreciate that honesty to not create false hope.

Ease of setting up all my vendors so they can be paid via ACH with a few clicks (for free)
Upload/scan of invoices
Quickbooks integration, crucial!!
Customer service

I look forward when they allow me to send out a link to new vendors so they can do their own onboarding (put in their contact & bank details) so that I don't have to chase them myself and input manually.

Lynne D.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Garbage

Bewertet am 2.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The chap I have been dealing with on the helpdesk has been lovely but his hands are tied. This mess is all the compliance area. What a disaster.

I originally liked it because our customers could choose to pay by their bank account with no fees. We are a preschool serving a diverse range of socio-economic backgrounds and being able to pay online made it easy for our families to pay their tuition fees without incurring extra costs.....BUT

We trialed it, then used it with a couple of parents and it worked well....FOR 1 MONTH!! Now they can't (won't) verify us as a company! It appears that they don't have the systems that make this an automated transaction platform. Real people at their company are deciding each month what they will allow and not allow - how bizarre is that!

Antwort von Melio

Hi Lynne, we are sorry you feel this way. Without getting into the specifics of your case, Melio is a business-to-business payment tool, allowing small business owners to make payments to other businesses online. For compliance reasons, we cannot approve transactions in which one or more of the parties is not a business. We would be happy to discuss the details via a separate channel and you are welcome to contact our support team at any time.

All the best,
Team Melio.

Catherine P.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Terrible experience, never again

Bewertet am 21.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I will never use this vendor again. I will only use my bank to process ACH payments.

It was easy to use from Quickbooks and seemed like a good solution.

After just a few weeks of using it, I am having today a horrible experience: a payment of $39,000 to my vendor was not processed. Not only was Melio unreachable by phone, they were also unresponsive by email (they never responded to my last email) and I had to deal with the issue by chat. Hours later, I still haven't had an update. My bank account was debited 5 business days ago, and Melio still has the money and can't tell me where it is. I am asking them now to send it back to me so that I can urgently wire transfer my vendor.

Antwort von Melio

Hi Catherine. Last month one of our banking partners had a technical issue which caused a temporary delay in processing a few payments. After speaking with you, and resolving this matter, we've also made a donation to a charity of your choice.

We sincerely apologize and hope this was resolved to your satisfaction. We hope that you continue working with us and one of our account managers will be happy to follow up with you in person if you email us info@meliopayments.com

Brent F.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Melio is the easiest software to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love everything about Melio form how easy it is to use and the dashboard is so simple. From switching to incoming payment to seeing who you paid in a click of a button.

It’s the best Nothing I didn’t like about it.

Adam L.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Melio for Wine Retailers

See above.

-ability to use credit cards to pay distributors via ACH
-ability to earn triple points on Chase INK Preferred card since Melio is categorized as "shipping" for Chase. Don't mess around with this!
-syncing to Quickbooks invoices
-itemized credit card transactions with distributor name; easier for bookkeeper
-wonderful and responsive account rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Smart
-simple interface

THINGS TO ADD:
-importing vendor credits from Quickbooks to Melio
-ability to partially pay an invoice
-ability to sort invoices by date, vendor, due date, amount, etc.
-need to clearly display which store/account I'm logged in under; I have two stores and I have to click my name in the bottom left to see which store I'm logged in under

ISSUES/IMPROVEMENTS:
-better communication with accounts receivable departments at vendors; a lot of companies have Melio and have no idea what it is, don't trust payment, don't tell sales reps, etc.
-improve the speed of emailing of payees after payments are made; there is a lot of confusion if/when a payment is made
-Code for bonus categories for AmEx and Barclays business cards
-Create an Android app
-Find a way for credit card payments to hit vendors' accounts at open of business next-day
-offer promotions to be more competitive with Plastiq. Currently, Plastiq offers tens of thousands of dollars every month with 1% fees. They also only charge 2.5%...
-Find a way to make COD payments easier or more trusted with alcohol vendors

Zane B.
Branche: Sportartikel

A God Among Men

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Melio to send all our ACH transfers. You can quickly upload and create bills and schedule payments for whenever they are due. when you send transfers via your business debit card, they arrive to your vendors NEXT DAY! It's super easy and actually fun to use.

They also have the ability to pay your vendors via credit card, so they charge your card and deliver the funds to your vendor's bank account for a small fee. It really helps us keep up with cash flow, plus the 2% back from the credit card makes the fee almost non existent.

And with the direct connection to Quickbooks Online, its super easy to sync all your vendors, bills and payments, making Melio a perfect bill management application. We'd recommend it to everyone.

- Free to use
- Free to send bank transfers
- Low cost to send bank transfers by charging a credit card
- Perfect bill management application
- Gorgeous and responsive UI
- Syncs directly with Quickbooks
- Quick and responsive support staff

No ability to pay international vendors via credit card transactions, but no one does that so not really a loss.

Branche: Telekommunikation
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Melio changed the way we pay bills and receive payments

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Reduce waiting times for customer payments (via check) to arrive
- Cash flow leverage - I can use a credit card to pay my bills
- Take advantage of credit card reward programs while paying bills
- No need for us to charge customers for credit card processing fees

- I can use any payment method (all major credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts) to pay my bills
- Easy ACH payment implementation for paying bills
- I can receive payments from customers quickly, relieving them of the need to mail checks and providing various options to pay me

- it seems that many features are still in development and not necessarily thought over yet
- communication about incoming payments and their status needs to be more transparent

Ileana T.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Best!! Notifies you thru email

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Notification of payments is the best about melio thru email and thru software

MELIO helps you identify the next payments to be due in time and also notifies you by email your next due bills. That is the best since a company with many vendors like ours help us to save time in making payments because, you can put all the information you need to help yourself with the identification and payments of your vendors.

I have nothing negative to say about melio, I love it and I would like to continue using it.

Kyle B.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Good; need international payments

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very convenient to use and the QB integration is a huge plus. I use this for Domestic transactions.

I really hope you make INTERNATIONAL payments possible really soon. I do business with vendors in China, Argentina, Bolivia, Philippines and I hope to use Melio's services to pay my vendors.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Christine C.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A Diamond in the rough ...

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall this platform has been a lifesaver. I'm glad I made the switch from Square.

I'm glad I discovered this platform. I had been paying an exuberant amount of fees to recieve payments from my customers. Thanks to Melio, I enjoy receiving electronic payments without the deduction of transaction fees.

I wish I could receive the payments faster. Sometimes it takes 4 to 5 days to show in my account. I also wish the notes field would be better. More space, better looking on the recipient side. Maybe invoicing is a feature Melio could add.

Neil S.
Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

All startup Founders and C-level execs need to know about Melio

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Exceptional. I have a relationship manager who always solves any issue that might come up, and I am thrilled these guys found me. Highly recommmend.

Melio made making payments to vendors, 1099s, partners, etc., A LOT easier for me. The interface is easy to understand, and it reads invoices well, so that you are just clicking buttons towards payments.

They need to make it so that you can pay expense reimbursements to W2 employees. I know they are working on that though.

Joanne A.
Branche: Pharmazeutika

Great Bill Pay Service

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Melio is very easy to use. I love that you can upload the invoice and it preloads most of the necessary fields to process payments. Everything transfers over to our quickbooks accounts. The option to pay with our credit card is very convenient.

We are a pharmaceutical company and unfortunately cannot pay for our pharmaceuticals through Melio due to some compliance issues.

Warith M.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Idea! - poorly implemented, at least by Melio

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Horrific customer support. Replies take hours. They are extremely slow, inexperienced and have no customer support interest. You are truly own your own with the platform and service. Melio also has no phone number, and eventually will stop responding.

Excellent way to pay contractors and check-only vendors with credit card

The system has many flaws, their credit card authorization platform confuses the Company address and the credit card billing address resulting in AVS mismatches when authorizing. Only work around is to change company address and card billing address to match. Melio refuses to acknowledge this issue. Also Melio's system does not have real-time CC authorization, it takes several hours.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Raphael M.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Melio Professional Review

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Melio helped me to liquidate cash so that I could invest in a higher ROI investment. The process was simple and I am very satisfied with their service.

I love the low fees and the promotions for liquidating cash from credit cards.

Not much of a downside to the service here. It is pretty straightforward.

Gary P.
Branche: Möbel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

What an awesome software!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is easy to use and I use it nearly every day.

Free to send checks! Easy to use! Syncs with my accounting software. Remembers my vendors.

Not being able to add bills in batches. Not being able to email in bills.

Allen K.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Great Solution for Payments

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We primarily use Melio to pay vendors that we can't pay online. It works great for that purpose! Simply enter the invoice, go through the steps of setting up the payment, and it processes the payment without me having to print, stamp, and mail checks.

I wish that it would sync the address info with Quickbooks. We have to enter it in both places currently.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

A Fly By Night Waste of Time

Bewertet am 28.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Huge Waste of Time!

None. Could not get the service to accept payments.

After providing numerous links to clients on our new option to accept Credit Cards and ACH Debits, we ran into a wall with Melio rejecting our payments due to their inability to verify our account. They then do not respond to their support emails their compliance emails nor do they accept any kind of calls. After frustrating a vast array of my clients I decided to move on and cut my losses with these scammers. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with these guys!

Eric K.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best and last payment software I will ever use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super easy to get paid as a freelancer and my clients love the options.

It’s so easy to get paid as a freelancer

No downsides that I can think of. It would be nice to have a mobile app.

Nicole G.
Branche: Immobilien
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great overall but could use some improvements

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've had some slow responses in the past when transactions haven't gone through smoothly but overall I've been happy with their customer service and their service.

It's easy to use and it does what it advertises.

I don't like that the fees get lumped into one big payment. I would prefer separate bills for each transaction fee. I would also like to have the option to see when a check was deposited by the vendor (and see a copy of the check) instead of having to reach out to customer service each time.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Nate S.
Branche: Bau

Needs met

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This fills the needs for us to manage our business when we're on the road.

Haven't had any real issues with the software.

Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Simple & Efficient

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple & Efficient - I cannot believe that it took that long for someone to create such a service.
Very happy user and will be recommending to my other friends running small businesses.

The app was intuitive and did not require multiple layers of registration which is annoying when dealing with financial related entities

I wish that the 2.9% was cheaper. Looking for possibilities also to pay vendors who are not located in the USA.

Adrienne L.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Not on time

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If Melio does not deliver your payments on time I don’t see how it will benefit companies.

Modern, ease of use, could be useful and a good idea.

No matter the date you choose they are late processing and will make you late on due dates.

Daniel A.
Branche: Fotografie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Makes paying vendors and suppliers so easy!!!

Great, simply great!!!

Very easy to use user interface, was able to log right in and immediately start setting up payments. Love the options of ACH and check payments, options in my line of business are always a plus!

I would like to see our business logo on the checks, branding is important to us at all service levels.