Jenesis Software Erfahrungen

Gina
Gina

Jenesis Product 8 - Jenesis Customer Service 10

Bewertet am 7.8.2023

Overall I would say getting things set up took a bit; working with the system is pretty easy.

I love the suspense items - you can open an old one to add to it.

Integration with our existing business was a bit bumpy. It took awhile for us to understand all the processes.

Daniel

Jenesis review

It is helpful to have all client information in one system

It is helpful to have all client information in one system

It's not that expensive. It's not too complicated to use. The system doesn't crash.

Need to add "preferred name" field.
I hate that Quote Control and Jenesis are not connected. If we have an outstanding quote in QC and we are in the client's main screen...nowhere does it show that "Hey, you've quoted their ____ before, go look."
Instead you have to type in comments what info is in QC...which us agent's know that you don't always have time to read the notes. The most efficient way to grow an agency is to follow-up and bind what you quoted and this lack of feature does not make that easier.

John

Jenesis Software Review

Bewertet am 1.8.2019

Not good

Not good

Not much at this time and I was not in on buying the producte

The lack of on hands training done by the company as all is on computer and no hands on and the one sent to do it had to refer to the book all the time

ROY

Great Program

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

The level of functionality. So much more useful than spreadsheets.

I wish my L&H companies could download policy info like the P&C does.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thanks!! We're so happy you chose Jenesis and are glad you are enjoying it!

Kristen

Thank you, Jenesis!

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

We had a backlog of over a year of business that was not being maintained properly due to our previous management software being unsupportive and hard to use. All of that changed when we switched to Jenesis and their team members have helped me get back up and running within a month or so.

Jenesis Software is by far the best Agency Management System I've found. I looked high and low for options that were user friendly, thorough and affordable. Jenesis checked all of my boxes and provided premier customer service.

I haven't found anything that I dont like about Jenesis yet.

MARY

AGENCY ADVANTAGE

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

Agency Advantage is very user friendly. The screens are easily navigated and conscise.

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Agency Advantage.

Ryan

Jenesis Software is AWESOME

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

It was a pleasure working with the Jenesis team getting our agency off the ground. We could not have done it with out their help and expertise.

The ease of using the product. The software is so easy to us that even a beginner has no problem getting familiar with the software.

There are no real negative draw backs to the software other than there are times it will keep a policy "active" that has actually been canceled.

nancy

Jenesis Software

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Very easy and helpful and overall the team is very knowledgeable

Very easy and helpful and overall the team is very knowledgeable

I like everything is a very easy to use system

I really don't have anything negative to say about Jenesis

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Nancy, thank you for your kind words! We strive to make Jenesis easy to use for agents to help them succeed.

Karyn

Jenesis system

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Amazing and the people who work there are amazing as well!

Amazing and the people who work there are amazing as well!

The easy of use and the customer service is top notch

I really do not have anything bad to say

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thank you, Karyn! We're so glad Jenesis is easy to use and our customer service team is so helpful. We're happy you're with us!

Cassie

Exactly what we needed!

Bewertet am 3.1.2024

Jenesis is very user friendly and tracks everything. It was exactly what we needed!

I haven’t found any dislikes in the 3 months we have been using the system.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Thank you, Cassie, for your review! We're glad that Jenesis Software is user friendly and the tracking feature is helpful for your agency. Welcome to the Jenesis family!

Mariah

Huge Upgrade!

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

This has help streamline my job so much and I am still finding new ways to work the Jenesis features into my job to make it even easier!

We love how many features we can utilize to streamline our processes. Being able to email and text directly from the system and having it note what you sent automatically has made a world of difference in my job personally! I love the client image sections organizing capabilities and lay out. Such a huge improvement from our basic system we were using before, it finally feels like we can trust the information that's in our customers electronic file.

Like any platform it has it's glitches and errors but the team is usually helpful. The tech support system is kind of contrived though so a lot of the smaller issues we just find work arounds for (like ACORDS not saving to images ect) because it's not worth the back and forth to explain when and where the small issues occur.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Mariah, thank you so much for the amazing and honest review. We are more than grateful to have you guys as part of the Jenesis family and look forward to the future with your team!

William

Excellent System

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

Eddie, we have been out of the office for several days. Sorry for the late response. If every company/business was as concerned with their product and service as Jenesis is, it would be a much better world. You guys do an amazing job with your service and response time. We currently do not have any issues. If you wanna (nic-pic) one thing that comes to mind is make sure every report we run prints the date on it. I know there are a couple I hand write the date on each month I run them. (if you haven't already corrected) Plans are this year to attend the retreat Jenesis holds. We have not been able to attend in the past but are putting an extra effort in going this year. From past videos I am sure it will be beneficial to the office. On a scale of 1-10.....Who could not rate Jenesis at a 10 ? Perfect....nothing is....but you make every effort to appease any/all requests or at least explain the reasoning.

William David Long
Vice President
Freedom Insurance Agency, Inc

Ease of use....Service.....Support
Always improving the system

No issues . Team is always improving and asking what is needed

Julie

Satisfied

Bewertet am 13.3.2023

The calendar feature is the one I use the most, it is easy to see and track your appointments.

Everything is easy and simple to use, takes a little time learn it all and get used to it but the customer service is always very helpful and friendly.

Suellen

Sue's Review

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

I've been using Jenesis Classic since 1999. Just recently changed to JenesisNow. There is a difference, but I got this. If I have an issue, I just pick up the phone and their there to help. Always friendly service and very helpful. If your not using Jenesis you need to check them out.

All your client information is right there for you. You don't have to go and look for it. If you need to pull info up on company side, it's just a click away

There are a few things different in JenesisNow than Classic. Its just gonna take a few times to get used to it

Christine

User Friendly Software

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

It's was an easy transition from the management system I was used to (which I used for 15 years) I've been using Jenesis for a little over a year and I have had minimal issues.

It's very east to navigate through to get to where you need with out opening a million screens.

The updates are needed quite often. Other than that, there are not many "cons"

Tiffany
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Agency Database

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

I have worked in the Jenesis agency database for well over 10 years. Their system is constantly being maintained and updated to users liking.

I would score overall an 8. I have worked in Easy Apps and other agency databases, Jenesis is by far the most user friendliest. I have used Jenesis for approximately 12 years of my 15 years in Jenesis. Not to mention tech support that always goes over and above to help assist all the way to the end, until problem is resolved.

I don't really have any cons because Jenesis tech support is a phone call away and will stick with you until your problem is resolved.

Wow! Thank you, Tiffany!

Teresa

Wonderful system!

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Since we are not a paper free office, I am sure that we are not using all of the wonderful features offered by the program. However, for what we use it for, it works wonderfully!

The ability to look up a client with multiple options. Phone number being one of the best!!

It will time out and kick me out of the system a couple of times a day

MIKE

GOOD AMS SYSTEM

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

BEEN A CUSTOMER 15 OR MORE YEARS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS WORKED TO MAKE SURE THEIR SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE TO OUR INDUSTRY CHANGES.

VERY GOOD SOFTWARE WITH EASY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND QUICK FIX TO ANY PROBLEMS.BEST PART IS THE PERSON WHO DEVELOPED THE SYSTEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPONSIVE TO ANY PROBLEMS OR ISSUES,ALWAYS ADDRESSES OUR CONCERNS WITH GENUINE DESIRE TO MAKE OUR PARTNERSHIP A CONTINED GOOD ONGOING RELATIONSHIP AS IT IS VITAL TO OUR BUSINESS!

I HAVE NO CONS AS I SAID ANY PROBLEMS WHICH DO POP UP FROM TIME TO TIME AS MET WITH A DERSIRE TO RESOLVE THOSE ISSUES.

Ana

Customizable and User Friendly

Bewertet am 8.7.2023

The Jmail feature and customizable dashboard save me a lot of time.

The Jmail feature and customizable dashboard save me a lot of time.

Jenesis is a game changer. At my previous insurance job we used a different system and when I switched companies, I never realized how much I was missing out on, until using Jenesis. The Jenesis team is unmatched. They will help at anytime and take suggestions from users and actually implement change.

I can't think of anything right now. I do appreciate Jenesis always being up for improvements though.

Jennifer

Awesome Company

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Jenesis is amazing. The system is easy to work with and I keep learning new things to use. The staff is friendly and incredible to work with.

I haven't had any problems or issues that I haven't liked.

Antwort von Jenesis Software

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jennifer! Happy to have you!

Devin

Best Software for Insurance Needs

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

The Jenesis program is so easy to use and customer service is always available for any issues I have.

There is one feature that is no longer available that was very helpful in the beginning but it is more of a browser issue than software.

Jennifer

Very User Friendly

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

The ease of use is what I like the most about Jenesis, it only took me a few days to learn the operation of it. Also the fact that it serves the use of the business in one place instead of having to use multiple programs for day to day operations.

only recently did something come about that I did not like about the software and that is how if we upgrade to a beta or newest version if there are multiple bugs and not able to gain access to a very important document that we needed and we were not able to roll back to the previous version. But thankfully we were able to figure out a work around to get to the document.

Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy software I've ever used.

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Overall, it is very useful.

Overall, it is very useful.

I can use it easily without any specific instructions.If so, there are so many instructions on Youtube.

merge function.Sometimes renewal notice is not coming up on renewal box.

Rob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Pleased

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

Our Jenesis website is a #10. We get great feedback from our agents and customers concerning the website. Everything works good for us.

Customer service is great. We are provided us with website data on a monthly basis and get suggestions on improving our presence on the internet when needed.

Can't find any faults......................

Antwort von Jenesis Software

Wow, Rob. Thanks for such an amazing review. Glad you are super happy with your site!

Angel

We love Jenesis!

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Jenesis is very efficient in keeping all of our clients information organized and in an easy to use format.

Jenesis is very easy to use and if there are any issues, there is always someone to help right away.

The switch from Jenesis classic to web based was a little bit of a transition, but overall not too bad. We do miss the rater in quote control.