Revit

Sortieren nach

Bedia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Revit ist bislang das Beste Programm was ich kenne, allerdings nichts für Anfänger,

Bewertet am 6.8.2023

qualitativ gutes CAD Programm

qualitativ gutes CAD Programm

Das 3D alle Ansichten, Schnitte etc . mitgezeichnet werden und man später in diesen nicht viel nachkorrigieren muss!

Man muss immernoch nachkorriegieren in den parallel gezeichneten Plänen, sollte eig. automatisch richtig sein. Ist ja KI.

Santiago
Santiago
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Designing the future of architecture with Revit.

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

The benefits I have achieved with Revit are many. From creating 3D models to generating construction drawings, Revit has allowed me to work more efficiently and accurately, which translates to higher quality projects and customer satisfaction. In addition, thanks to the ability to generate bills of materials, I have been able to reduce errors and improve decision making in terms of materials management.

The good thing about Revit is that it is a very complete tool that allows you to create detailed 3D models of buildings and structures, which makes the visualization of projects much more realistic and accurate. Plus, with the ability to work as a team, all project members can collaborate in real time and share their ideas and changes in a single file, saving time and reducing errors.

The bad thing about Revit is that its learning curve can be a bit steep. At first, it can be difficult to get used to the interface and the way of working in the software. Also, the file sizes can be very large, requiring a well-performing computer to run smoothly.

Andrew
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Powerful, but space consuming

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Overall is definitely positive. Program allows students to learn basics (and more) of architectural design. Some more expansive tutorials would be nice as only beginner workflow has really proven useful for students.

It is very easy for beginning users to become quickly proficient by following tutorials. The software is also very robust. Students can design, furnish and create renderings/walkthroughs all within the same program. They can also import any components not included in the software from a number of support pages as well as some vendors who have created .rvt files of their products that allow it to be put into the space digitally with all correct measurements.

Very robust, but takes up so much disk space it sometimes freezes computer before even opening. A LT version may be beneficial, but an entirely online version, even if it's a "light" version, would be preferred. Students aren't using all available features so it would be nice if the education version took less space, so students could have access on computers other than the one lab with enough computing power to run the software.

SketchUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Revit

Until moving to paid version sketchup was not as friendly for architectural design.
Elias
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Complicate algorithm lead to lot of problems

Bewertet am 28.11.2022

I have few experience with Architectural model since I am a mechanical engineer. moderate experience in MEP drawing, but enough experience in families which I hate in Revit.Also I have 6 months in programming with Revit using C#, and I found the object oriented classes and objects are interfered to infinity (as I guess) where it can be in easy way, this core issues lead to the complication in Revit especially as I think, in families the procedures start to solve the parameters in a way lead to unsatisfied solution where it run properly.

Working without families, has few problems in piping connection especially (as mechanical). I think as from Architectural side few problems we have (such fix the model automatically for epsilon of errors), I create an add-ins using C# to fix this and find errors of an Architectural model or mechanical spaces.

The illogical behavior of some functions in families and contradictions, even in 3D presentation with thin metal sheets.

Piotr

Solid software

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

We have 6 licenses, a mix o Revit LT and Revit. With Revit we are able to save time by creating a 3d models along with flat drawings. Basic views (in Revit LT) with reliastic materials are ok to present to our clients. In complete Revit (sans LT) you can do realistic renderings. Thats a great advantage to be able to use one software instead of 3.

Quite intuititive. A lot of options to create ready to use templates. Realistic views of ongoing project. If something is missing you can create it with ease. Basic programing haleps to create parametric obejcts.

Requires company to create its own libraries of object. Built in libraries are beyond horrible.
Fine tuning takes time.
Pesky errors (dimension line lost reference and it will not tell which)

ARCHICAD

Warum Revit gewählt wurde

Revit has more in built features and is easier to use
Juan Pablo
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

excellent program for architecture and design

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

I like the speed to model and the possibility of raising 3D at the same time that one designs in plan and also the complementary information that can be obtained from the models

I appreciate the interface and that the work board can be customized according to the requirements of each project

it has so many functions that it becomes difficult to manage or get the full potential of the application

AutoCAD und ARCHICAD

Warum Revit gewählt wurde

to be at the forefront of the market

SketchUp und AutoCAD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Revit

because I already knew the autodesk interface and how easy it was to implement
Robyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

If you can afford it, why not...

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

Revit, with all its capabilities, will definitely make your draughting process more efficient and as we all know, "time is money," so therefore efficiency is key. Ever since I started using Revit, I have been able to shave off quite a bit of time off my draughting process, which means that in my small business, I am able to take on more projects. Because changes on one view, are instantly in effect on all affected views, I am far less stressed about my deadlines.

Currently, a major con is the price of the software. Considering that I am in a developing country, the price is very steep. As I do not work for a major company and I only work on small architectural projects, the price is definitely a major drawback.

Akaninyene

Revit

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

It enables you to use one app to accomplish the work that would usually be allotted to multiple app users, which speeds up the work and requires less staff to use.

The ease of use even with minimal tutorial especially if you already have a knowledge of autoCad .

The rendering quality is not all that great compared to other apps of the same kind

3ds Max und ARCHICAD

Warum Revit gewählt wurde

The ability to easily create 3d designs and 2d designs at the same time without spending extra time and money.

AutoCAD

paola
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for great ideas

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Revit speed the drawing process to an 80%. I will recommend to use Revit to architectural and engineering firms.

This software is easy to use, specially if you come from the AutoCAD background. I like the fact that I am working tri-dimensionally and see esthetics of my projects almost immediately. Also, Revit has a huge library with parametric components that I can access. Another cool thing is that Revit can be use to measure the environmental impact of my models if my clients are interested.

In order to create nice quality renderings, I need to use other software (s) in combination with Revit because using Revit by itself will give me clunky images with a "computer" look, that as an project manager, I don't think my clients will enjoy.

Lucas
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Revit - the future and present

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

I've learnt in the University and I'm still using it in my work life.

I've learnt in the University and I'm still using it in my work life.

The way Revit organizes information is amazing. The parameters and the ease of use. It's great for CAD too. It's amazingly reliable and helps a lot during the whole project and construction process.

I would like it better if it wasn't so expensive. I believe it is a bit hard to learn in the begining.

3ds Max und ARCHICAD

Warum Revit gewählt wurde

I use Revit for the final project and for the construction process. The other software is still very useful, but only in the initial design process.

SketchUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Revit

Most reliable and complete software in the market.
Mohammed
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

The best Bim Tool

Bewertet am 5.5.2023

The Revit is the best software for the floor plans, architectural and structural drawings.

Revit has the best Bim tool , it has the option to customize the parameters and the visual coding using the Dynamo

The Price of this software is too costly compared to other BIM software, and also we have to use other plugins to get the good renders.

Matthew

Far Exceeds abilities of CAD related design software

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

I use Revit on a daily basis to develop architectural projects, and use it to coordinate design ideas on a regular basis with engineering consultants.

The coordination of all aspects of a building through all the different sheets. Change something in one view and it seamlessly gets updated on all other related sheets in the project.

Every now and then I come across a tool that I wish had the ability to do something extra. Hopefully in future releases these functions will be includes.

Mahnoor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A solid assurance to find project systems flaws before implementation.

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Revit has become an indispensable tool for our projects, as we can always find interference between systems, as well as we can find appropriate solutions without affecting the workflow on the site.

Revit is the best BIM program ever, and they have strong modeling tools, which enable us to design a thorough 3D simulation for all civil and architectural works and the project's MEP systems. Revit provides great cooperative capabilities, which enables us to distribute the burden of work according to the specializations with high efficiency, as well as we can involve external advisers at any time to participate in the design or amendment of some parts. It is great that there are many ingredients and ready-made elements, as well as integration with AutoCAD can easily import two -dimensional plans and work to assemble them within Revit so that we can get a very accurate three-dimensional simulation for designs, which enables us to discover any interference between the different systems of the project and work on Amending its course before a time before the actual implementation of the site appeared.

We cannot talk about the negatives of Revit if we exclude the high price, which is an obstacle to adding new members from within the institution. It should also be noted that the device's capabilities have a major role in the smooth use of Revit, and the user will suffer if his device has weak capabilities. Sometimes I also face difficulty when opening plans from previous versions.

Amira
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best guarantee that the work will be executed on time without design mistakes

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

It enabled us to discover the final product more clearly before starting implementation, which reduced the overlap of systems in general, and thus saved a lot of time, effort and money that were previously wasted as a result of design errors and repeat business, and this also contributed to raising the quality of work significantly.

Revit is the best application for creating 3D models and for producing VR ready presentations. I like its integration with AutoCAD so that we can export plans and models from AutoCAD and transfer them to Revit easily. For designers, being able to draw smoothly and being able to see a temporary dimension around an object is very useful. BIM capabilities provided by Revit allow both designers and customers to see the final product before it is built, and its multiple features, make us rely on it in the field of construction in particular, and make it a basis for data at all stages of design and implementation, as it enables us to easily coordinate our services with other deals as well as study the implications provides service guidance on the structure and architectural considerations that must be made with our mechanical and plumbing designs. It is an ideal solution to prevent interference between systems and save time and effort.

The main problem lies in the prices of licenses, which makes them limited in use and is only owned by large companies. Also, the ideal use requires extensive training to master the skills.

Marcella

Large Learning Curve But Worth It

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

If you're an aspiring firm who's growing and taking on more than they have in the past, this is a great software to look into. Be warned, it will be a higher initial investment, since you will likely want to add-on premade template packages alongside taking time to learn the software. However, once everyone has had time to get acquainted and workflow is setup, this is an amazing tool that can have your productivity soring.

While being a smaller firm, we understand we could make do with software such as Sketchup since it's relatively cheaper and can absolutely get the job done. However, in our office's experience, the second you have more than 2 people in your office with more and more projects on your plate the more of a time and money sink it becomes having to keep track of coordinating all of your models. Revit, especially with BIM 360 cloud storage, is an amazing asset to have when it comes to collaboration and sheet creation. We also love to use Enscape with Revit to produce our marketing material.

There is absolutely a learning curve that goes into taking on this program. Not only will you need time to get accustomed to speaking Revit's language and recognize its quirks, but you'll likely want to invest into premade templates and families since the defaults available on Revit aren't quite at a presentation standard. (Also, there's an example of the the language thing I mentioned; families can be anything from doors, fixtures, casework, etc.) Beyond the initial setup, there's still aspects of the UI that aren't exactly intuitive, but there have been improvements made over the years but it's still far from perfect.

carlo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

perfect for precision and reliability

Bewertet am 6.6.2021

if you are looking for precise and reliable conception of buildings, REVIT is great!
this software...

this software packs every tools, that will help to draw building with all its architectural and technical details.
this BIM software is great because it understand what you draw, it understands materials, elements, and many more. and this can help in estimating structure calculation, quantities, prices!
understanding the materials will also let the software warn you in case of mistakes, like if 2 material intersects, or an element does not fit.
that how revit is very reliable, and many mistakes can be avoided by using it.
also every elements are customizable, witch will help the engineers to understand the drawings.
REVIT lets you extract 2d plans from the 3d model, and those plan can be ready for execution if this software if used properly.

so revit is not the most simple software, it is professional, and needs time to get used to, but it is very important, and for long term usage work can be done faster and better!
many linked computers in one office will let them work on the same project during the same time, so coordination of architects, engineers, technical will be fast and easy.
so for serious construction work, and mostly in huge project where so many elements have to be coordinated between each other, revit is essential! will avoid many mistakes, and is great for workflow.

this software is made for professional work
-great for avoiding construction mistakes
-coordination between many engeneers on the same model
-not the most complicated software

-so many tools, that is great but can be confusing!
-not made for organic and experimental architecture

Revit for work

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

This Software is my main one when it comes to work, I like that I can easily do 2D and 3D at the same time wile doing any drawing also that the software works like is real life so it helps me knowing that what I'm drawing is correct or if not it would appear a warning.

Working in 2D and 3D this days is the best tool because most of our clients like to see what the project will look like in real life and with this we can do it in a short time too

This software also lets me work together with others like AutoCAD or SketchUp, this is very helpful since so many people are doing the transition from AutoCAD for example to Revit and the have the projects in CAD

What I think it could be fix in this software is to find and easy way to apply location or sun position for projects that have a rear topography or needs/want a sun/shadow projection.

Other thing is when we have more than 2 views open at the same time have the option to minimize which ever we want, this last version doesn't have that option anymore and it was a good one when working in big projects

Emmanuel
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Revit is the greatest approach to learn about building information modeling.

Bewertet am 13.5.2023

Overall, Revit was a significant improvement over its predecessors, such as AutoCAD. Revit has a lot of capabilities and is rather simple to master once we get the feel of it. I strongly advise all Civil Engineers to take advantage of Revit.

The abundance of options provided by Revit is incredibly beneficial and makes it simple to design complex structures.

Revit is far too expensive for professional use. The sole means to get a free complete version of Revit is for prospective students.

Wahaj
Wahaj

Revit: One Stop Solution for Construction Management

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Revit is a hope for all those architecture students who wants to complete the submission requirement in one go.

The software provides a platform for all kinds of work from the inception of a construction project to its execution. The software is very handy in handling the working drawings and their cost estimation.

The software is a boon for all architects, the only thing Autodesk can change is the compatibility of different saved versions of the Revit files.

laylee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

revit is a complete software for engineers

Bewertet am 11.6.2023

if you are an engineer working on a project and you what every detail to be in order this is the software for you but this in mind that revit is suitable for carves , domes and abstract projects .

if you are looking for a software to connect your architects , civil engineers and mechanical engineers together this is the best software for you. if you work properly with the software it gives you the smalls detail you need , from wall sections to pluming and etc.

revit isn't user friendly software or in other words you need to take courses and classes to get a hang of it . revit isn't one of those software that you just open up and start to work with ! its a professional software and and it take a bit more effort than just installing it on your computer .

Raju
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful software application for Civil Engineers

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

It generates construction documentation directly from the building model. With Revit, users can create detailed plans, sections, and elevations that are linked to the building model. This ensures that the documentation is always up-to-date and accurate, which can help to reduce errors and save time.

Revit is a powerful software application that is widely used in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. Its main strengths lie in its ability to create 3D models of buildings, and its comprehensive set of tools for designing, documenting, and collaborating on building projects. With Revit, users can create accurate and detailed building models that can be used to visualize designs, make changes to designs, and communicate design intent to clients and stakeholders.

It requires some training. One should have a high end configuration or else the rendering will take a lot of time.

Prashant
Prashant

Best BIM modeling software

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

The overall experience with Revit is just amazing. This software is the best in market and very easy to use.

3D drafting is the best feature of Revit. I can add windows and doors according to my requirement and work on my plans. This makes my day-to-day work easy.

There is nothing to dislike about Revit. Every feature works properly and without any problem.

Brian
Brian

Excellent 3D / BIM software

Bewertet am 17.2.2019

Revit software has greatly improved a number of important areas: 1) much easier and faster 3D preparation and presentation, and 2) great improvement in technical drawing speed.

Revit is structured to create buildings and structures immediately in 3D. It is ready to go "out of the box" with a great variety of built in components (walls, floors, roofs, stairs and more). The model can be viewed in 2d (plan, elevation, and section) at the same time as in 3D. Compared to other similar products, Revit has a very high level of accuracy. Revit models can be exported to a wide variety of other disciplines. Revit has excellent 3d shading and realistic modes. It also has a strong rendering engine. Great outside sources of additional building components are available.

Revit models can become quite large. Obtain a copy of file transfer software (many are available free online) to send and receive Revit models.

Hedaia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The greatest 3D design tool for spotting system overlaps & understanding the result before...

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

All architectural models, MEP and interference detection can be verified without the need to export the model into another program.

As a result of this flexibility, Revit is an extremely user-friendly tool. Modern BIM processes for design, construction, and owner data can be effectively managed on top of it. Real-time collaboration is made possible by Revit, which allows us to better integrate our mechanical and electrical engineers with experts from the building's structural, architectural, and electrical departments.
When it comes to creating a virtual reality-ready representation, Revit is an excellent 3D design program. Allowing designers and clients to see the finished product is one of Revit's most important functions.

Experienced and well-trained users will have no problems, especially if their computers are powerful and fast enough.

Ignazio

Great Program for Architects

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

Revit allow me to see the project in 3D as I build it. Great possibility to control the final product and sopt areas that need more attention and study.

What I like least is that I would like to be able to turn on and off "layer" in an easier way

ARCHICAD

Warum Revit gewählt wurde

Revit is so much better and quick to reach the final product

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Revit

We use Windows on our computer