Tempo Timesheets Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Marion

Zeitenbuchung

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Tempo als Zeitenbuchungstools, ist leicht zu verwenden. Es ist übersichtlich & simple.

Es wäre besser wenn man Felder nach seinen Wünschen anpassen könnte.

Christophe
Christophe
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tempo : A great tool to track time

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

Tempo is easily integrated in Jira suite, and allow tracking by a simple click.

The Tempo presentation has been improved recently, but the initial selection is often loss when you refresh pages. Need to select again filters...

Jonas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool in an agile world

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

We've merged two different companies in the last year, with different (and complex) time reporting solutions.
Our biggest problems is the company structure we have. It doesn't fully align with Jira's thought of how a project is defined, where in Jira a project is tracking the life cycle of a product and in ERP a project is what a project manger traditionally would define as a project.

Tempo as a tool on it's own is really easy and intuitive to both administer and use. For a simpler (more modern) company structure it would have been a much easier implementation.

The ease of use for end users, it's very easy to on board new users to have their time reported.

Our management would like to have a bit more configuration when it comes to the reports, especially utilization to not only take logged time into account, but also include expected time.
Lacking approval on account basis rather than just full timesheet.

Roy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Just ok

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

It tracks time by issue and outputs the data into reports that are mostly usable.

It’s slow. Despite me always selecting things like grid view, etc., it often reverts back to other views I don’t use. Timesheets always default to displaying the entire current month - even when it’s the first day of the month.

Warum Tempo Timesheets gewählt wurde

For jira

Price
Jakub
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Coming up with a name is always the hardest task, don't force me to come up with a name FOR A...

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Ease of use - everything is found where you'd expect it and it "just works"
Customizable reports, mainly really intuitive grouping and filtering
Fresh look

Inability to disallow logging to selected issues

Jira und Harvest

Warum Tempo Timesheets gewählt wurde

Integration with newly implemented Jira

Toggl Track

Recommendation by partner company Set of features Fresh look
Luke
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and effective time tracking

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

Great timesheeting tool with excellent integration with Jira and superb reporting

Tempo Timesheets is easy to install, configure and use. The Chrome plug-in is helpful to start and stop the timer and the reporting is excellent. It’s deep integration with Jira makes it unparalleled as a time tracking tool for Jira

The roadmap of new features is a bit slower than I’d like.

Brian

Tempo = Awesome

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

I'm extremely happy with Tempo Timesheets. Processing time charges before Tempo was extremely time consuming and painful.

I like that tempo makes time tracking, and reporting, within Jira extremely, extremely easy.

I don't like the additional monthly cost - Atlassian should acquire Tempo and offer it inside Jira!

Danielle

Good, but not great

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Overall Tempo is a useful tool for time tracking against projects, but for the money can definitely be improved.

I like that this software integrates seamlessly with Jira Core, Software, and Service Desk.

I don't like the limitations on the reporting function and that I can not select which fields are exported in a spreadsheet.

Julian
Julian

tempo makes tracking easy

tempo suits pretty much the needs of our company to track time

tempo suits pretty much the needs of our company to track time

i like the timetable feature as well as the integration into jira fits our needs

some features are lacking a smooth user experience. reports could be done better

Rebecca
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple tool that fits my needs

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

A really easy tool to use, great for copying previous time cards and re-using them.

Once a timesheet has been submitted there's no way to request the time sheet back if you need to make amends. I have to emailed my line manager to ask.

For smaller amounts of logged time (under 30 mins) there isn't room to see the notes and if I've previously submitted the time sheet I can't click into the card to see what the time was for.

Jennifer

Easy Time Management Tool

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

I love that our team can not only track our overall time and I keep track of team's time management, but we can track billable time with our connect to Jira and report out on how much time our team is spending on project tickets/tasks.

Sometimes the connection to outlook is glitchy and loses connection

Indika

Tempo is good

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

We had a issue of developers time tracking in proper way which should align with Jira. Tempo was a good selection to us.

Tempo is very easy to use compare to other tool. Its seamless integration with Jira, make our life easier for the project managment.

Tempo cost if bit higher compare to other altnatives.

Integration with Jira

Antwort von Tempo

Hello Indika,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We work hard to make Tempo Timesheets easy to use and we appreciate your positive feedback!

Best,
Sarah from Tempo

Cynthia
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Great For Developers

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

We're solving the issue of tracking time for developers that don't clock in and out with a time clock. We want to know that they're keeping busy and this let's us see what they've been working on down to the individual ticket.

As both a user and administrator, I like Tempo Timesheets because it was easily integrated into the workflow of our software development team. I get a great visual overview of who is using it (and who is slacking off) by just glancing at the dashboard. I also love that I can log time right within the tickets. This is a very simple to use product and that's just what my team needs!

The permission structure took some time to get figured out. It was fairly convoluted for me to see my own team's time even as the administrator. I figured it out but it took a good deal of reading and experimentation.

ADP Workforce Now
Lillian
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung

Great timesheet application

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

Even with the cons above still helps in one-stop-shopping with JIRA on all the information I need and the ability to export all fields to do reporting is very helpful with reports to clients and internal stakeholders.

The different ways to be able to enter time - especially the daily view with the time. Good integration with JIRA and Ease in customizing and editing.

Not being able to report fully on how I want (e.g., export into Excel indicating time by week periods); GUI issue where you have to scroll to the bottom to navigate - logged bug). Still not sure how to work the teams and calculation of remaining time vs estimation and ability to add a field to show % complete. Would be good to be able to select which fields to export to excel and save that - would save me a lot of time.

Sophie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tempo, how could you improve it?

- I like the UI
- Having the mobile app is very useful (approve the timesheets for example)
- I like to see Tempo from JIRA

- Some bugs as any other software, but the customer service always helped me
- There's a bad management of competition when 2 people log there time at the same time.
- The mobile app could have some improvements/new features
- JIRA is a complex software. Integrating a plugin to it is not an easy task
- As an admin I can't approve my own timesheet/re-open it, manage it like any other timesheet. If there's a mistake in my timesheet I have to ask to another admin. Unless there's a permission I missed?
- When searching a task when you log your time, you start with the key of the task in JIRA (KEY-123) but it only shows recently viewed tasks, you can't have the whole liste and search the one you are looking for (it should show the most recently viewed at the top and then all the issues.
- It would be nice to be able to duplicate a task logged in the timesheet
(these feedbacks come from the whole team)

Svetlana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New look and fell has very bad UX

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

Adding to Jira missing work reporting capability needed for billing and cost tracking, making work reporting easy.

With new look and feel reviewing reports became nightmare. Missing expand and collapse, layout is taking too much space, difficult to eye track work description and other data, like hours. We spend now 3 times more time than before to confirm reports and bill clients. We are looking into other options, even moving away from Jira.

Christopher

What's next?

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

Continue improving the product. We're using it and I'd like to push it out to others in our company.

I've used up to a dozen time tracking products, and the easy of use on this is the best. It creates less pain for a painful process of time tracking.

Some parts behave as unexpected. Removing people from teams/jira messed up their reports. Deleting Jira issues also deletes the time (This one is key - it'd be awesome if I don't have to worry about this)

Al

Great timesheet integration with Atlassian Stack

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Tempo Timesheets allows us to manage both our project progress monitoring and billing in one integrated package. As a developer, being able to enter my time for work without leaving my IDE is fantastic and makes it easy to ensure that real work done converts to jobs being billed.

* The integration with the Atlassian stack
* The reporting
* The ease of logging time (via web or even git comments!)

* It's a reasonable amount of work to set up a new customer
* There's no API link into Xero Accounting

Bryan
Bryan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tempo Timesheets

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Tempo Timesheets is a great app for time tracking when using Jira. Its ease of integration with Jira is very easy and intuitive to use. Being able to have specific teams with a supervisor for quicker and easier timesheet approvals is key. Along with having the ability to add accounts along with custom worklog attribute fields to help label the work being logged!

The reporting in Tempo is not bad but it could be better. Unfortunately, all Tempo data can not be pulled to give you a full picture of what your company is logging total work towards with Jira information. Tempo is making efforts in approving this.

Andrey
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why Tempo can't work with Asana?

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We try to use another time-tracking software but tech team sad - Only Tempo, it very easy to use

Easy and functionality
Integration with GCal

You can only use with Jira but we changing project traсker to Asana must to change timesheet software

Harvest und Clockify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tempo Timesheets

It the best software that works with Jira
ABi
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Could use more features.

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

It is easy to implement, update, and create new teams.

When you select a leave date for a team member, they still see the old team lead as an option for submitting their timesheet to. It is useful to track how employees move in the company, but this can be an inconvenience.

The ability to move the tracker from the right corner of the screen to another area of the screen, would also be useful. It can cover the bottom scroll bar on charts.

Shaunt
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Great Product

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

pretty good. We have liked using it and like that it's integrated into jira

pretty good. We have liked using it and like that it's integrated into jira

I like the ease of integration into Jira

Reporting functionality while pretty good is a little bit limited. Would like to be able to more with querying an actual sprint or being able to do some simple math on fields. Things like grouping by an issue and showing actual time vs estimated time.

Oliver
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Need Improvement

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

Easy to record time spent. It does its name said.

Two major concerns here, one is the price. Our company has 35-40 users using Jira. However, only 10 people max are using Tempo. But the bill of Tempo is applied to all users which is not flexible. The second concerns is the reporting. We set up a custom field to identify each business sector, but it's not easy to use this field to group time log.

Allister
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Well made and useful timekeeping software

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

For the most part Tempo is trouble-free. It allows users to log their time against JIRA issues and managers to build reports based on that data. It's largely intuituve and has few "gotchas". Users don't need to bother administrators much. We've had very few problems. Support is good.

I feel they've tried to make it too sophisticated in places when most people want only very basic functionality.

Sean

Upgrade problems

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

1- Sometimes after update/upgrade user settings like saved report, will be gone and user(s) have to recreate them.
2- Some issues, takes long time to addressed and resolved.
3- No support over the phone, sometimes issues are serious and emails is not the fastest way to resolved time sensitive issues

1- Easy to use