kvCORE

Ricardo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Forefront of the Industry

Bewertet am 4.1.2024

Reports kvCORE provides reports on traffic, marketing, lead-gen, behavior, agent accountability, and profitability.

Generic campaigns Some say the campaigns are generic and most sales agents use the program.

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KvCore is solid, but not great for customization

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Lots of features and add-ons available.

Limited ability to customize things. Websites all look the same. Color schemes limited.

Fernando
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

kvCORE is a game-changer for real estate agents, helping me streamline my lead management and...

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

The user-friendly interface and robust CRM tools make it easy to stay organized and effectively nurture leads.

The reporting features could be more customizable, and integrations with other software platforms can be improved.

Jannette

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR LEADS 360

Bewertet am 3.5.2024

Terrible. Will NEVER recommend them and in fact will warn people not to use them.

The CRM itself is ok. It has a lot of bells and whistles.

The lead gen is AWFUL. The sales rep will tell you one thing and you will quickly find out, that's not the case. DO NOT BUY LEADS!

Gene

ZOTO KVCore Review

Bewertet am 15.3.2024

Outstanding! This program has got me organized and kept me in touch with contacts that I may have never thought of without the notifications. Always learning knew uses for the CRM. Thank you and wishing you continued success.

All in one database that keeps all clients and customers organized. Allows to make "touches", searches, and categorize.

Lag time. Program seems to drag often needing a cache flush sometimes more than once in a day. Would like to see more options for criteria when searching properties.

Scott

Love kvCORE for Real Estate Use

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

I love kvCORE, I use it daily and never have any issues with it.

I love kvCORE, I use it daily and never have any issues with it.

Helps keep me organized beyond belief and I really enjoy the software.

My AI assistant writes some interesting stuff to my clients, I've learned to turn it off.

Kathy A
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New at this but loving what I am learning

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

eager to learn all there is offered, will get the hang of it!

eager to learn all there is offered, will get the hang of it!

Helping me stay in touch with my Clients without post-it notes and index cards

Nothing comes to mind at this time, still learning

FERNANDO
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sales $$$ i make sales w this

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

Best or the best Crm in the word nobody can beat this crm

Best or the best Crm in the word nobody can beat this crm

Leads easy to use and eccellnet training

I like everything . Dont try other crm i promise you

Brenden

Excellent CRM for Real Estate

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

My experience with the system has been fantastic so far and looking forward to using it more in the future.

Everything about the system is very well done and helps me be more effective

There really isn’t anything about the system that I don’t like.

Kimberly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Love KV Core

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

Pretty user easy. There are a lot of features so I am still learning how to use it.

I liked the campaigns set up for new leads. It helps me keep in contact and automate the new leads to convert them.

The Facebook boost interface. I can't see the stats for the boost. I have tried the lifecycle boost and I couldn't find info on the ads or stats. So I couldn't tell if it was useful.

Julianne

kvCore

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

Warum kvCORE gewählt wurde

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

TOP PRODUCER

Gründe für den Wechsel zu kvCORE

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.
Orion LauRence
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy & User friendly

Bewertet am 21.1.2022

Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Andy

Reveiw

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Steve
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

It works but not my favorite.

Bewertet am 18.12.2023

It's ok. If I had to pay for it myself, I probably wouldn't use. It is a set it and forget it mentality. There is lots of functionality, but everything is an up-sell, which is a turn off. Are any leads better than those I generate myself? No, most that the website generates are just tire kickers. The best feature I have found is that the website tracks clients that search through it, so I can see what they are looking at on the backside.

That website captures the activity of contacts.

I've tweaked the website presentation pretty hard. I know my brokerage has locked it down quite a bit, but the grey font is really hard to read with older eyes.

Adrian
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Simply the best.

Simply the best.

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

Warum kvCORE gewählt wurde

Their product was cumbersome and did not work easily. Also it was very restrictive and had to much automation.

Price.
Laura

Not Happy with Customer Service

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

great software concept but the worst and I mean the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 15 years in the real estate industry. Kvcore either needs to hire more people or stop taking in customers if not able to keep up with customer service. I get no response to questions regarding my bill, if it has been canceled and being billed for August. So since do not know if being billed I have to cancel my credit card now that is bad customer service when you have no choice but cancel a credit card because no response from the billing department.

The leads and able to generate leads, the bomb bomb video messages and many other features.

too many issues with the software and No help. you have to set up an appointment that takes days before you can talk about the issue your having which delays the performance of your job.

Jessica

Easy to Use Program, Great Support and Training

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

Since switching to kvCORE I have saved a ton of time, hours each week! I am one who has always used a CRM and found when switching to KCV I was able to make the switch pretty quickly and start using it right away. I do wish I had more time to explore all of the features. It would be great if Insider Real Estate would send out shorts to highlight features of the program. This way I would at least know about them and put them on my list of things to explore. I find I spend time looking for the features, I know there is so much I am not using!

I love the built-in AI. My clients seem to really engage with the site and do actively come back. Its user interface is intuitive. I myself have experience with CRMs but I have other agents that are not very tech-savvy and they are able to jump in and begin using it fairly easily. Set-up and implementation were easy.

I do wish it had the ability to text more than one person at a time. When I set up a transaction with a couple, I always start a group chat so we can stay on the same page. I end up not being able to fully utilize my smart number because I can not setup a group chat. Also, would like to be able to use emojis and send attachments in texts - not just listing links.

I would like to have the ability to customize some of the features. We specialize in Trust and Probate and I find myself forcing parts of the program to work, utilizing fields as others to save info, etc.

I would like to be able to import and export a little easier. I use Zaps to do many functions.

Kaili
Kaili
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Have you experienced contractual unconscionability and are seeking a solution?

Bewertet am 10.9.2023

Very unfortunate!

Very unfortunate!

A great service if you have someone with expertise to set up it's functions, campaigns, etc.

I want to share my experience with Inside Real Estate/KvCore. When my KvCore website went live, my emails were unexpectedly forwarded to the KvCore software without prior notice. This lack of communication led to several issues, stress, chaos. I reached out to customer service for assistance in disabling the email forwarding but received a delayed response. During this time, I lost access to my domain, which had been taken over by a third-party provider, Cloudflare. This disruption affected my business operations. To compound matters, I had to rebook my travel plans at a higher cost due to these complications. Additionally, I was unable to access contracts and offers, which are crucial in my line of work. Disconnecting KvCore from GoDaddy and Cloudflare required extensive troubleshooting with GoDaddy.The overall impact was not only financial but also disruptive to my business operations. The lack of timely support and communication added to the frustration.This experience has left me disheartened about KvCore. I decided to cancel my credit card and stop using their service. However, they refuse to terminate the contract and are billing me $736, with plans to continue monthly charges of $600 due to the outstanding balance. I believe it's important for individuals facing similar issues to consider their legal options. I've created a FB group called 'kvCore | Inside Real Estate: Pissed Consumer & Reviews' to provide a platform for those who believe they deserve a remedy.

Evan

Best Real Estate CRM

Bewertet am 9.12.2022

I love it. Best CRM I have used and they continue to add more features. Customer support is very responsive as well.

I like the homepage where I can see all of my customers viewing properties. It is very easy to see which ones they are interested in and go directly to that listing info.

I wish I could select 2 Bedrooms instead of 2+. I recently had a buyer who only wanted to see 2 Bedrooms and was not interested in the 3 and 4 that kept popping up because I was only able to select 2+.

Lofty

Familiarity.
Dennis
Dennis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of kvCORE

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Daily user and teaching others

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

Simply the best

Simply the best

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

George

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

Powrsuite is dated
Julie
Julie

Stay Away, Not worth the money and months of hassel

Bewertet am 6.4.2023

Atrocious

Atrocious

I do not like anything about this program.

This is the most underlying platform as of yet that I have used. I heard good things and was ready to give this a shot. I was promised 25 leads a month, that did NOT happen. This program seems to entice more spam calls and then those calls are what filters into this system. I have tried to get out of my contract and there is no getting out of it. I am stuck paying for something I don't use, don't like, and most importantly, DOES NOT WORK. When I have tried to talk to someone about this, they make you schedule on their calendar and it takes 2-3 weeks to get on the calendar. This is not lead generation (As I was promised) and the customer service is beyond atrocious. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company as they do not deliver nor will they work with you when you are unhappy about the product.

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I wouldn't run my business without it.

Bewertet am 6.3.2020

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

Carolanne

KV Core CRM

Bewertet am 3.1.2024

the automatic emails the are sent keep me informed about the direction the client is going.

Navigating throught he program was not very user friendly at first