Schedulehead

Lasse dich durch automatische Vorgänge bei deiner Arbeit unterstützen.

4,4 /5 (92 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Athena C.
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great features, very useful scheduling tool for research studies

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Schedulehead is a really helpful software for my lab; we've used it to schedule research sessions from participants and identify which research assistant (from a group) would be meeting them. It was really helpful to coordinate scheduling for several people in a dynamic way. We would often add or take out sessions at the last minute, and this program was really useful in showing clearly what those changes are, and contacting everyone in the group to let them know of those changes.

The cost- we couldn't pay for the full version so we ad to stop using it. In general I think it's a great deal though, and if we get grant funding we will likely sign up for a full version.

David H.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Schedule head review

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

It is electron which is way more convienient for me. The software is very user friendly and is easy to use.

On my device it can be slow in dead areas.

Jayme A.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Solid scheduling system

Positive.

I like that it is straightforward, easy to use.

I am a tiny busy scheduling birthday party characters. I need lots of people who work very sporadically in their free time. I wish there was an option to have more than 10 workers in my case for free. I HATE the new view. Wish there was an option to just select the old view forever.

Laura B.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Schedulehead helps manage everything flawlessly

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

The ease of use and being able to keep schedules and appointments organized within one program

No complaints about the software currently. I will continue to use it within my team.

Riley O.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Work made Easy

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Easy to schedule and access for employees. No down time that we noticed. Great customer service.

Time intergration could use some work. It was harder for us to add in time between platforms.

Alycia H.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great resource

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Overall, it’s great! It makes my job easier.

The best thing about this is the ease of scheduling! It took an hour process and cut it down to minutes.

Can be difficult teaching it to the people being scheduled, switching and the minor details.

Derrick S.

Great System !

Bewertet am 29.9.2018

Since my Company started using this system it has changed alot of things for the better ! Most of all its organized !

we should be able to send 3 verbal warnings to employees

Lamarius P.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best for any type of business

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

How easy and organized it is. Very pleasing

The look of it. Want a more Corp look to it

Nadia H.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Easy to use, improvements on Beta interface became really helpful for time sheets.

It is easy to navigate, the interface is very self explanatory. No major steps to take in order to find what you need.

I have to sign out and then in again in order to move from city to city.

Chad G.
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Gets the basic job done

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Liked being able to send out a job opening to our entire roster of staff all at once.

Wished they could be able to log their hours through the app. The app needs more work.

Hi Chad!
Thanks for taking the time to review Schedulehead!

I just wanted to let you know that we've released a huge amount of new features over the last year, for example Time Tracking so that employees can log their hours directly through Schedulehead.

Checkout our YouTube channel for some quick videos:

and of course, our website at www.schedulehead.com

Thanks!

Danielle B.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

good program and easy to use

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Once you get in there and figure out all the features it very easy to navigate though and fill out.

Some entries take more time than others but for the most part its pretty quick once you learn the ins and outs

Elizabeth E.

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

My overall experience with Schedulehead has been positive. In the past what I am currently doing on SH I was manually doing on excel so it has created a way for me to have a lot more information at my finger tips.

The ability to communicate with all employees and have a structured system.

It is still a work in progress, and I like least at the moment is the look of the new interface. I like the box like look of the old interface. Also, the fact I can not just call someone not booked on a call. It is a few steps to get to someones phone number and then its in their profile it is not a call option. I have to copy and paste the phone number.

Aurora D.

Practical for Management and Employees

Bewertet am 6.10.2018

It's been very easy to pick up but there are still some flaws and kinks that could be worked out. Luckily, support is very helpful and attentive to any issues we have with Schedulehead. Issues we've brought to light have definitely been acknowledged.

Makes employees be aware of shifts as soon as I get them up onto Schedulehead. I can also contact everyone on a shift immediately in case there are any last minute changes.

That bail out button needs to go! I don't like that employees are able to bail out, after confirming, with an ease of a button instead of canceling with an explanation. Also, I feel there are too many texts and emails that go out when working on filling work shifts.

Hi Aurora!

Thanks for the review! So that you're aware, you can disable the bailouts, and also customize them to fit your needs better. The goal of having bailouts is to allow workers to bailout (if they're going to anyway) but have them do so in a pre-approved timeframe and manner that works for your company. Otherwise, you can still disable them altogether.

I hope that helps, and if we can help any further please email support@schedulehead.com

Thanks!

Kimberley C.

Productivity and quality

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

My experience with Schedulehead has overall been a great one ! The developers keep in close contact with my company on ways to better improve the program to fit our needs within our field . Thank you for simplifying our needs.

The easy to use menu makes it simple to navigate from option to option saving me valuable time. The software is not loaded with to many of the same type options making it easier accomplish my task I set out to do. The newly released interface gives it a fresh ,friendly appeal.

overall I would have to say that I only wish they had a real time employee start and stop time keeper for on the job usage.

Hi Kimberley!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm glad you're loving the new interface, and we're happy to listen to feedback whenever you have it.

Also one more thing - We do offer an easy (and powerful) time-tracking solution made specifically for companies like yours.

Best!

Joe H.

A Year of Schedulehead

Bewertet am 26.11.2018

We schedule contractors for multiple events on a given day. We previously tried some of the well known scheduling apps, but were never able to find the right fit. Those applications seemed to think in terms of hourly employees, and it was very clunky trying to apply them to our use-case. Schedulehead was designed for event workers, or one-off type shifts. If you staff events, or have an application that requires more sporadic staffing of contractors on a case-by-case basis, Schedulehead is the only app I've found that handles this gracefully.

Flexibility and customization options | Many of the reviews I've read mention problems that are easily fixed by simply changing settings, or contacting the support team. I've found, over the last year and a half of using Schedulehead, that the power of the software under the hood is much more comprehensive than what you may see initially. In order to avoid confusion and make the onboarding experience frustration-free, it seems some of the more advanced features were not visible. However, a simple contact to the team at Schedulehead opened up a lot of power. The most important thing though, is the willingness on their part to roll out features custom to our account, and unique to our needs, at a very reasonable cost.

If I had to say a "con", it would simply be that my company has been a customer of Schedulehead since they were much smaller than they are now, and we've been through lots of changes with them over the last year and a half. It's been very rare though, that a change had any negative impact on the user experience from our perspective. In fact, many changes have been made, at least in part, at our request. So to some degree, the 'con' for us, is also a big plus factor. The ScheduleHead team listens. And they respond quickly.

• Branche: Metallabbau
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Definitely Helps

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Not bad it is worth trying..

Easy to use overall. Nice layout and overall its not bad.

I don't like paying for things so, yea there is that.

• Branche: Kino & Film
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Schedulehead Schedules Best

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Overall, Schedulehead makes producing films and shoots a lot easier for my team and I. From an organizational standpoint, it's made a world of difference.

I love that Schedulehead allows you to schedule different actors for different shoots, and that saves time on sending out individual emails. It keeps everything organized so there are less headaches.

I least like the price. But I understand that they have to make money somehow. Maybe they could improve their support network for the price.

Michelle R.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great software

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

The ease and flexibility to create a schedule

Nothing :-) I love this program. Scheduling is easy with this program

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Scheduling done fast and easy

Ease of use and saves quite a bit of time

Needs more features built in to make it a one stop program

Errol C.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

I found it had most if the functionality I needed to schedule clients and manage their needs.

Needs a way to offer packages prior to scheduling

Justin C.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Not the prettiest interface, but a well laid out program

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Works well for scheduling!

It is easy to use and schedule employees. The interface is easy to use and clean, without a lot of extra unnecessary clutter to distract from the main purpose of the program.

Seems a little like it is displaying on a Windows 98 computer. Love the simplicity, but the design could be a little more aesthetic.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best value and simple to use

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

More time with less headaches of scheduling staff

Schedulehead allows me to create events and notify staff in minimal time allowing me to concentrate on making the event successful for my clients. I don’t even need to remind my staff, Schedulehead does it for me.

Isn’t an admin feature on the app version.

Kim L.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Schedulehead Review

Bewertet am 5.10.2018

Looking up past and future shifts are great. Being able to inactivate or reactivate with a click of a button.

Having past shifts listed in the current shift list page.
The new format
It would be nice to click on a worker to see what their past and future shifts are by just clicking on their name as an admin rather than going through additional pages.

Joel M.
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Schedulehead works well for Caterers and event planners

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

In Catering we are sometimes looking to schedule 80 or so people for multiple events and event sites on the same day. Schedulehead allows us to do so easily by building each event separately with event site information, uniform info etc. The auto text feature is also great allowing people to get info on events they may want to request to work.

Schedulehead is built well for Catering. It allows you to schedule based on the event itself or in a regular grid type schedule for your more normal shifts.

This isn't much to not like with Schedulehead. Especially after using it for a while.

J.d. T.
  • Branche: Restaurants

Great scheduling platform

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

I practice taking my glasses off because I had a fantastic time and this program makes my already very busy job much easier

The ability how to adjust scheduling needs based on operational requirements

App could use a bit more features that are operationally assisting the operator