Michael W.
Branche: Sport
Mit Google übersetzen

Great support for the management processes of our studios

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have the impression, that the Fitogram people are constantly working on the improvment and integrating new features. The support is very quick and friendly. It s a difficult market in Germany and I hope, this will continue

We're running three big yoga studios and for us, the online Check-in for the customers and the easy booking system are the most important big points of FG. Also the Backoffice Features like the debits, invoices, CRM etc. are really crucial for our business

There are some features, that really need the next evolutionary step, especially the Reporting System. But they know about it :-)
I always prefere a software, where the developers are aware of the neccessity of constant inmrpovements...

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Stefan M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect software for my cycling studio

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to use for me, my instructors and my customers and very organized and clear interface. Use it for hundreds of bookings each month and sell packages as well. Works flawless and very stable.
Intergrates nicely into my website.
Works very reliable on all my devices, Mac or iPad or iPhone.

There is reporting, but it is not customizable (yet). They are constantly adding features and improve, so that is not a deal breaker for me.
CRM: tagging system is cool, but could probably be better used in conjunction with reporting. Export to csv possible, but I would like to see it properly formatted for import into Apple contacts or google contacts, so one could use the data better

Kerstin K.

Great!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use fitogram as booking software, to keep track of my customers, their contracts, payments. I linked the calender to my website (widget).
Good an fast support.

I don´t have to do any paper work anymore (lists of participation, invoices...).
Self-explaining software, easy to use for customers, intuitive for me as admin.
Since I have a small yoga studio with me as the only teacher the offered features of the free software are sufficient for me!
Customers have the possibility to book via my website or via app.

Customers told me that sometimes they were not able to log-in or book a class.

Anastasia T.

Balanced Business

Bewertet am 19.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First of ALL - i don´t need any Whatsapp groups or anything to handle my business . Nore do I have to wait for answers to know if anybody is coming to my class. Even the payment system is easy solved so that I never forget to check if my customer has payed or not! Thank you very much for this opportunity!

FitogramPro helps me a lot in managing my business. The number of my participants will be booked automatically and cancellations can be carried out independently. I don´t have to organize anything anymore and my customers are very satisfied with this booking option because it´s very easy and saves a lot of time!

nothing! It´s the perfect match for me :=

Helena L.

I like Fitogram

Bewertet am 17.6.2019

Organisation of courses

Very simple and I get every time helped when I had a problem!

if my clients pay with online banking I have to check on my own if it is done. There is on the market one system, where all this can happen automatically. But of Course it costs money for this service. At the moment we are selling in the studio, so we don't need the online paying.

Janine S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I am a BIG fan of FitogramPro!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a great overview of all my „Yogis“ and can really easy see all details I need for my business.

It is very easy to handle and has all features you need for a yogastudio. I am a big fan of the customer support as they answer you right a way and always fix the problem. I‘d really recommend it to everybody who owns a yogastudio or fitness studio.

I don’t really have any cons. If I have to say something maybe Fitogram can work a little better on their design? But that‘s it.

FitogramPro is Pro

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to handle and every feature that i need!

I like everything!

Fabienne H.

Very good price/performance ratio

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good experience over all!

Customer friendly
Very easy for customers and their clients as well
Nice appearance
Very good pricing

It would be nice to send a newsletter via the software

Kathrin K.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

fitogram

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy to use. perfect support in case of problems

There isn´t really anything i dislike

Dominique V.

Utile et efficace

Bewertet am 28.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

FITOGRAM a vraiment allégé ma tâche administrative, de plus en plus dévoreuse en temps. En même temps, nos élèves apprécient la souplesse des possibilités de réservation des séances. En six mois d'utilisation, cela s'est traduit par une augmentation de plus de 20 % de présence pour les cours réguliers.

Une belle interface professeur-élèves qui apporte à chacun une grande liberté dans la gestion de ses activités, même si cela nécessite au début un certain investissement en temps pour comprendre et être à l'aise dans l'utilisation de l'application. Le résultat en vaut vraiment la peine.

La mise en route a été un peu laborieuse. Le site n'apporte pas toutes les explications que l'on voudrait avoir, mais heureusement le "Service après vente" est très disponible et efficace. Il a su m'aider et me guider, pas à pas.