SeamlessDesk Bewertungen

SeamlessDesk

Helpdesk and Ticketing solution for businesses of all sizes

4.8/5 (11 Bewertungen)
Dillon S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy, simple User interface, well organized, friendly quick customer support, well ran software.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great asset manager, a ticketing system that cooperates well with my asset manager. It also replaces two programs with one. Instead of paying two different companies too much money, I am paying one company less for a better product.

Ease of use, great price, and awesome customer support. Emailed support several times and got a quick, helpful response. Layout of the categories and organization of the tickets and asset manager are well made. The messaging and reply section for tickets worked exceptionally well. Asset manger was very specific and allow extensive information to keep track of assets. Price was reasonable for all that it includes.

Some of the basic colors and cosmetic things were not my favorite. Because its internet based, I have to use safari on my iPhone to access, I wish it had an app i could download, but I'm sure that'll come in time.

Jamie B.
Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly... a true "seamless" way to submit a request.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This streamlined our user requests for IT, maintenance and media departments. The process of submitting a ticket is WAY faster then creating an email or written request. Another benefit is the ticket system keeps track of the requests and sends email updates when tasks are completed.

Super easy to use. I'm tech savvy but even someone who is not tech savvy can figure this out which I love. I am a school administrator and I have never had a teacher or staff member report any issues and they submit tickets everyday if not several times a day. It is the easier and most convenient software we have ever used for tech support. We even use it for maintenance requests and for our media department. There are endless possibilities with seamless desk!

Lack of color. I like things bright and visually appealing. This is a minor issue because it has a bland look but I love it so much the lack of color really isn't an issue.

Chris S.
Mit Google übersetzen

This site has been a great addition to our business and the perfec solution for our help desk needs.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has made it extremely easy to keep track of our company's help desk tickets. With Seamless Desk we were able to organize the end users' issues to allow our IT department to better handle those needs. We've also been able to migrate over our inventory allowing us to combine the tickets with the user's equipment enabling us to resolve things at a much faster pace.

The reports feature can be overwhelming and difficult to understand at first, but after taking some time we were able to use them to see and chart the efficiency of our IT department.

Antwort von Seamless Desk

Thanks for the response glad you like it. We understand about the learning curve with some of our features, but we assure it's well worth to take the time in the end.

Michael J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Made my life much easier

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall made it easier to reach my customers faster to fix issues.

Very easy to use and to setup. Love the multiple support portals including social media. Never thought about using twitter to add another way to reach my customers.

No phone integration, would like if I could add a module for when customers call in to integrate the software.

Drue B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, excellent fit for our organization and right for our budget. Highly recommend.

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use but robust and flexible enough for our org. Was able to implement this help desk ticketing system and start using it very quickly.

Name recognition weak. And support is a concer. After talking to the developers I felt comfortable that their full attention is on this priduct.

Antwort von Seamless Desk

Awesome! Glad you like it.

Terri D.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have had such a great experience with this company and will continue to use the product. They are

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like about this software is has easily accessible it is and how accurate the product is. Makes it easy to go in and put in time requests and to se your hours.

What I least like is pretty much nothing it is a great product. I know there is always room for improvement but keep up the good work Seamless!

Kelly H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool and product to handle our support load

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Just dealing with users requests is much easier now

SeamlessDesk has been an awesome addition to our department helping us track our support for our users.

The only thing I can think of is support can be a little slow sometimes, but besides that the software works great.

Joanna L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Like how easy it is to use

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to convert my old excel spreadsheet/email support system for my parents to something that runs WAY smoother.

Screen can be plain to look at especially after a while, but gets the job done. Also take a little while to get the hang of it, but once you learn it, it seems easy to me now.

A really seamless product

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works seamlessly for managing your customer helpdesk. Its very easy and convenient to use and affordable too.

Company should work on adding few more features . I don't see anything bad about this particular software.

Cendra B.
Mit Google übersetzen

I enjoy using this program at work because it allows me a place to submit all my requests.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most about SeamlessDesk is how user friendly it is. It's easy to navigate the site and put in all necessary requests.

Although there is always room for improvement, I feel that overall it is a strong product that functions really well.

Robert M.

Seamless desk

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use in entering ingredients into the system

added steps for nutritional informations