SeamlessDesk

A really seamless product

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works seamlessly for managing your customer helpdesk. Its very easy and convenient to use and affordable too.

Company should work on adding few more features . I don't see anything bad about this particular software.

Dillon S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy, simple User interface, well organized, friendly quick customer support, well ran software.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great asset manager, a ticketing system that cooperates well with my asset manager. It also replaces two programs with one. Instead of paying two different companies too much money, I am paying one company less for a better product.

Ease of use, great price, and awesome customer support. Emailed support several times and got a quick, helpful response. Layout of the categories and organization of the tickets and asset manager are well made. The messaging and reply section for tickets worked exceptionally well. Asset manger was very specific and allow extensive information to keep track of assets. Price was reasonable for all that it includes.

Some of the basic colors and cosmetic things were not my favorite. Because its internet based, I have to use safari on my iPhone to access, I wish it had an app i could download, but I'm sure that'll come in time.

Jamie B.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly... a true "seamless" way to submit a request.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This streamlined our user requests for IT, maintenance and media departments. The process of submitting a ticket is WAY faster then creating an email or written request. Another benefit is the ticket system keeps track of the requests and sends email updates when tasks are completed.

Super easy to use. I'm tech savvy but even someone who is not tech savvy can figure this out which I love. I am a school administrator and I have never had a teacher or staff member report any issues and they submit tickets everyday if not several times a day. It is the easier and most convenient software we have ever used for tech support. We even use it for maintenance requests and for our media department. There are endless possibilities with seamless desk!

Lack of color. I like things bright and visually appealing. This is a minor issue because it has a bland look but I love it so much the lack of color really isn't an issue.

Haris H.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Worst onvestment ever and worst customer care ever

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Avoid it, no u dersta dong for users, eager for money and do not care for customers

Nothing, biggest dissapointment ever, huge problems with customer care and lack of communicatio and u drestanding

Customer care, avoid this software! Do not try to communicare with them because they do not care, they care only for money

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Jaden S.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing - I've used multiple helpdesk/ticketing systems, and this one takes the cake by far.

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease and functionality this brings at the price vs other software is outstanding. Very happy customer.

The developers are awesome. Any time I've had questions they're very quick to reply and resolve any issues or questions I've had.

Easy to use. Has all the essentials you need, it's intuitive, and customer facing. I've integrated the site with my own so my clients have some where to sign in and see progress of their tickets.

This is a newer product and I was cautious at first, but after talking with my team and the asking for customer feedback, I couldn't be happier.

Cons don't really come to mind, I was an earlier adopter of the application so there were minor bugs here and there. But like I said in the Pros section, developers are passionate about their product and resolved any problems I ran into.

Chris S.
Mit Google übersetzen

This site has been a great addition to our business and the perfec solution for our help desk needs.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has made it extremely easy to keep track of our company's help desk tickets. With Seamless Desk we were able to organize the end users' issues to allow our IT department to better handle those needs. We've also been able to migrate over our inventory allowing us to combine the tickets with the user's equipment enabling us to resolve things at a much faster pace.

The reports feature can be overwhelming and difficult to understand at first, but after taking some time we were able to use them to see and chart the efficiency of our IT department.

Antwort von Seamless Desk

Thanks for the response glad you like it. We understand about the learning curve with some of our features, but we assure it's well worth to take the time in the end.

Louis K.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfectly featured Help Desk Ticketing, Asset Tracking , and Knowledge-base software I could find.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wonderful. It's cost effective, and meets all of our needs. This is perfect all small and mid-sized markets. I could also see this used in large deployments as well, but I feel it's more of a 1-1000 user scenario. We are a company of 80 users.

Ease of use and support.

I have been in the industry for over 20 years and find this to be top software for ticketing, asset tracking, and knowledge-base creation. I score it so high because of its ease of use for our staff and technical people.

I found a few bugs, but was impressed at how quickly support took care of them. It was for that reason I have been recommending them. They are amazingly quick to respond.

Bugs are normal, having great support is not. That was a great sign to me, they offer superb support.

Michael J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Made my life much easier

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall made it easier to reach my customers faster to fix issues.

Very easy to use and to setup. Love the multiple support portals including social media. Never thought about using twitter to add another way to reach my customers.

No phone integration, would like if I could add a module for when customers call in to integrate the software.

Drue B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, excellent fit for our organization and right for our budget. Highly recommend.

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use but robust and flexible enough for our org. Was able to implement this help desk ticketing system and start using it very quickly.

Name recognition weak. And support is a concer. After talking to the developers I felt comfortable that their full attention is on this priduct.

Antwort von Seamless Desk

Awesome! Glad you like it.

Juan C.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy but powerful software. Gets the job done

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to manage all my support from emails and this made it way easier.

I love the simplicity of it. Wasn't hard to learn and I got started quickly. The asset manager flows nicely into tickets.

There are so many features I just have to go through them all, but overall basic settings gets the job done.

Terri D.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have had such a great experience with this company and will continue to use the product. They are

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like about this software is has easily accessible it is and how accurate the product is. Makes it easy to go in and put in time requests and to se your hours.

What I least like is pretty much nothing it is a great product. I know there is always room for improvement but keep up the good work Seamless!

Kelly H.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool and product to handle our support load

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Just dealing with users requests is much easier now

SeamlessDesk has been an awesome addition to our department helping us track our support for our users.

The only thing I can think of is support can be a little slow sometimes, but besides that the software works great.

Mona D.
Mit Google übersetzen

I use this software to manage our multiple facilities maintenance requirements. It works very well.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of scheduling and maintaining our multiple facilities in a time manner.

The ease of use and ability acknowledge users showing what step of the process we are in at that time.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Joanna L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Like how easy it is to use

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to convert my old excel spreadsheet/email support system for my parents to something that runs WAY smoother.

Screen can be plain to look at especially after a while, but gets the job done. Also take a little while to get the hang of it, but once you learn it, it seems easy to me now.

Sean S.
Mit Google übersetzen

It does exactly what a helpdesk ticketing system should

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's quite easy to use... each of the features are a breeze to find and managing tickets takes very little time

Perhaps it would be nice to have a mobile app that would notify you if a ticket was assigned, but emailing it works just fine

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Cendra B.
Mit Google übersetzen

I enjoy using this program at work because it allows me a place to submit all my requests.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most about SeamlessDesk is how user friendly it is. It's easy to navigate the site and put in all necessary requests.

Although there is always room for improvement, I feel that overall it is a strong product that functions really well.

Robert M.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless desk

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ease of use in entering ingredients into the system

added steps for nutritional informations