Weave

Sortieren nach

Rebekah
Rebekah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best things we have done for our practice!

Bewertet am 23.2.2019

Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

Kristen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to free up time

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

I liked all the things it does for us automatically so we dont have to manually do things!!

There isn’t anything I don’t like so far it has all been great and easy to use!!

Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2...

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Sarah

Easy Software

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

It's been and easy smooth transition for the office.

It's been and easy smooth transition for the office.

It's easy to use and it available right on the desktop ready to be used!

The amount of confirmation automated messages being sent.

Angela

10/10 recommend

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

Great, I use weave daily! I would definitely recommend to others!

Great, I use weave daily! I would definitely recommend to others!

Very user friendly! I use weave daily at work & it makes the job so much easier when it comes to patient communication & confirming appointments.

‘Forms’ -this feature only allows for us to create/customize one automated message for all forms.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WORST COMPANY MODEL IN HISTORY

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Here is where Weave loses you, The only department that answers your call is sales and they can only sell Weave to you. They told us in Jan they would set us up, they charged us...but no set up, no phones, no service, and wait for it NO ONE REPLYING TO EMAILS OR VOICEMAILS!!!! Finally we go through sales and get a person who "apologizes" "alerts you they are aware the lack of staffing in customer service etc etc ...They said we will credit your account for January, get you your phones etc ..ok. I am nothing if not patient. Feb comes we are ...wait for it billed again and the phones install mid Feb. , wait what I paid for two months now ...NO ONE REPLIES TO OUR TRAINING REQUESTS... We watch the few videos provided online to get the basics... but nothing on setting up our account proper to fully use the Weave. Stressful! I call again I am requesting 2 phones and no more auto bill ... I want my two months charges back because its FEB 27 and we aren't running the program yet!!! NO ONE REPLIES...Call Sales again all lovely frustrated people. Mucho apologies and I'm ready to just quit the whole program which might be good if we knew how to use it??? Have you ever had software implemented by you, no support, no training ... well that is the business model, and they just keep auto billing you and ignoring you., Im calling my friends at Polycom today to discuss this joint venture decision because its a poor one. Still waiting for my call back for my "escalation" ticket !

The sales pitch which does not equate to the product. The only feature that consistently works well is confirming appointments in the patient pop up display.

-Balances are not Patient Only so the balance info does not preclude you from needing to still check the Dentrix ledger.
-The Online version has only one calendar display option "list" so you do not know the provider for each appointment not helpful when trying to reschedule etc.
-The app does not answer calls properly
-The app has no online training.

Abby

So thankful to have Weave

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

With our busy and continuously growing dental office, Weave is so helpful when communicating with our patients. We love the ease of being able to not only call and email but also being able to text.

No current issues with Weave. Thankful Weave is always working to offer more.

Sam

Easy day to day

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

The easiness of using weave and how we can have all employees use it on their phones while in surgery or dental cleanings with patients to keep owners up to date

I don’t believe we have a con about weave. The customer service has always been amazing and we enjoy using weave

Chase
Chase

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Bewertet am 18.11.2017

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Kenzie

Great Product

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

It makes communication with our patients so simple! Our patients love it as well!

Occasionally the mobile app has trouble delivering calls.

Lori

Love the Weave Software

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

We have loved our experience with Weave. Our schedule stays full most days without a lot of extra help.. We get so many compliments on our reminders patients love the texting

I love seeing who is calling before I answer the phone as it helps me be prepared for the caller. Love the reminders that are sent out. We have a lot less no shows and frees up our time from manually having t call or write reminders.

Sometimes the phone glitch a bit, one of the phones won't ring at times at the front desk then I have to move to another location

Bryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, support is lacking

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Megan

Highly recommend Weave for Dental offices

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

Extremely easy interface. Very easy to navigate. Extremely reliable and gathers information quickly to send reminders. The in-office chat option is extremely helpful in communicating information discreetly.

The only thing i wish that we could do is to delete a queued message. For example, if we scheduled a patient by mistake or for the incorrect type of appointment and change it afterward, it gathers the information in the queue and cannot be changed or cancelled.

Craig
Craig
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

Bewertet am 9.11.2021

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Griselda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

Bewertet am 24.2.2020

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Podium

Warum Weave gewählt wurde

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Weave

Better fit for our practice.
Jessica

Using Weave for Dental Practice

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

As a business that has used weave for over 5 yrs it has greatly improved our ability to be more efficient and communicate easier and faster with patients.

The features we love most about weave is the pop up screen with direct text communication with patients. This feature is great or communication, scheduling and reminders.

The fees are very high compared to other similar systems and we seem to have a lot of user glitches. Though I will say that customer service is alway very helpful.

Robert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Leah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weave has been beneficial in several ways to our office.

Bewertet am 1.6.2022

As stated before, we love Weave and what it has done for our practice. It has brought us up to date in the technical world, it has allowed better patient communication, and be more time efficient. At times I feel like we have hired another team member to help with all the features we have been able to benefit from within Weave and it has been a game changer for our team.

Before Weave, we were using one company to offering texting to our patients and another company for phones. When we first discovered Weave, I was excited to combine our phones and text messaging feature with the same company & have the same text number be with our office main line. Little did we know all the amazing features Weave would continue to offer! For our office to now offer auto-reminders, sync confirmation texts, a mobile app, communicate with patients off hours via phone or text and appears we are at the office, team communication during office hours via computer, digital forms that are customized to our office, data collection, payment links to patients, and more. We are so blessed to have found Weave and implement into our practice.

I wouldn't say there is anything we necessarily dislike about Weave.. we were in the beta group for forms and we know there was a process of designing and having bugs worked out. We are very patient knowing it will be worth it in the end. The feature that would be nice in the future would be to also offer to send patients digital forms or payment links from the mobile app!

laurie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

don't miss a call

Bewertet am 29.4.2020

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Aretta
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weave has daily technical issues that cost you money

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

Looking to leave them asap.

Looking to leave them asap.

Everything they sold me on. How flawlessly it would all work. Not flawless and extremely time consuming finding out all the issues they have on a daily basis.

Since we onboarded with a Weave person who went on vacation during the onboarding process it has been a nightmare. The results are daily technical issues. Phones go out of service, they don't ring. Technical issues with the communication platform. So many issues that just pop up out of the blue and you are informed by a staff member and even patients. When patients are texting staff to communicate because the phones don't work during business hours it's OK with Weave. When they take weeks and in my case, months to correct an issue they are OK with that because it's not them having the issue.

Meghan

Overall happy with Weave

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WEAVE has been a game changer

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Weave has been great (well their customer support has really declined over the years) in their attempts to continually add features that eliminate the need to work with an array of companies. They are forward-thinking and understand what we will need before we know we need it. Customer support loves to NOT solve problems. We often find we are passed around to another person or that they are quick to point the finger in a different direction rather than fully looking to understand the issue and find solutions.

Two-way communication. Patients are BUSY and don't have time to sit on the phone. They are able to send messages and check their messages at their convienece. Patients LOVE the text2pay feature. This feature has helped significantly with declined payments and A/R's

I know it is not a WEAVE issue but rather a Dolphin issue but I wish the integrations with Dolphin were better. I also wish we had the option to pick which phone # we text. Sometimes the text needs to go to the parent since it is due to financials, sometimes the text needs to go to the patient since it is related to scheduling.

Bev

Weave review

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

I think there are some really good aspects to Weave. But the wait times can be long. Every time we call we are told that can be added on the next update but never happens.

The communication level with our patients are critical: new patients, appointments and confirmations. The ability to contact our patient when it is convenient for them. Texting allows us to do that.

We are not getting Forms notifications. Can't see text message, or the text being sent says "unfortunately we've been unable to reach you" even on the first text. The constant updates and changes are too much. The last update - the format of the messages- ability to see hx of messages sent and notifications and not user friendly

Leigh

Weave is Wonderful!

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

I have been very pleased with Weave from the beginning. It has saved us time and money. My employees are happy and can get more done now. This, in turn, makes me and my physicians happy. I like the fact that you can continue to call for help if you need it and they are very helpful and pleasant. I applaud the staff they have working for them. I like the fact that they are continuously updating and improving the product.

The integration process was a breeze. They help you with every step. The software is very easy to use. I was a little nervous when they told me that they do not send someone to train you on the software. Once it is installed, you watch the training videos. I was nervous for nothing! The videos explained everything step-by-step and in great detail. The customer service line is more than helpful. The best part is they continue to be helpful long after the purchase of the software.

We wanted an online payment option, but their software could not integrate with our EMR. I was not happy with that. They did have other payment options, just not the online one. They are continuously updating the software so I think we are now able to have the online payment option.

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.