Motive

4,5 (1.632)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Die moderne Flottenmanagement- und GPS-Tracking-Plattform.

(1.632)

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software I never use

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

It has allowed me to refocus my route tracking and better assist my driving partners in case of traffic jams and give them better directions to quickly complete errands and trips.

The application is great for route tracking and especially when it comes to doing a route review it is great. I like more its ease of deployment and it doesn't need a high internet speed to work.

The only drawback is that the application has a latency in some areas less covered by the internet network but I think it's not really the fault of the application but the internet

Antwort von Motive

Hi, Thank you for the wonderful review! Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Emily

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

Samsara

Warum Motive gewählt wurde

This was not user friendly and I did not like the display of the admin side or the way it was all programmed and set up. None of my drivers liked it and when we tested it against KT well KT won.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

Because KT was able to get my price back down after quoting me a higher price than I wanted to pay without any updates. Price was the only reason we tried Samsara and it was a good system but KT decided to price match and upgraded to include all the IFTA info and forward cameras and I did not have change all the ELDs out of all my truck to install new ones. Once again the whole thing was a huge waste of time had KT have said hey lets look at upgrading and saving and quoted me the price we ended up getting in the first place it would have been over and done and prevented the feeling of oh so you give new people a break but the people who have been paying you for 2 yrs get a crappy deal to pay for the new peoples good deals.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Elaine

The truth

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

Its ok. I get fed up when I call customer service and I get someone who does not really speak english. They don't know the rules and regs of FMCSA and DOT. They never understand that we have guidelines. They think just adding a note makes things better. That is not an answer. Customer service never has the correct answer. They basically say OH WELL! It makes me so mad that they don't know that answer or how to fix a problem that is caused by the software.

Its easy to figure out. I had to learn how to use it alone. Because our CSM changed hands so many times.

It can be hard to fix something that is a problem cause by the software. Example when it gets stuck in drive mode. And customer service does not understand the rules and regs of DOT and FMCSA. Their answer is to always make a note. But when it puts a driver into violation and it the software fault and all you can say is make a note. A DOT officer is going to see the violation and write us a ticket cause a problem caused by the software.

GPS Insight

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

It looked as if it was the easiest to use. And we were able to get a price point that we were willing to pay.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Elaine, we're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin. We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to support@keeptruckin.com or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564?

Carl

Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good product. easy to set up and use, always great customer service

Bewertet am 7.4.2021

If you have to have and ELD this one is a good choice for the ease of reporting, inspection mode, compliance, customer service. they work with many other tracking apps, they are constantly improving and developing, and update current laws and such.

Everything about this is easy to use and set up. Anyone can use it and set it up. It usually works well with any vehicle, we have used in several different semis and even hot shots. I like the reports for making apportioned and IFTA reporting easy. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed really quickly. If the unit goes bad they ship another one right away. If you have a problem and can not find how to fix it in help or maybe not typing just the right search you can always call. They have lots of help pages online to help you avoid having to talk to someone, but if a phone call is easier than just call in. I have never had a problem with anything they could not help with yet. We have used them for at least 3 yrs now, some with other companies and some on our own. Other companies and software that we have used was horrible and if we had problems it took people 20+ days to fix. That is never the case with Keep Truckin.

on some vehicles the odometer mileage does not read correctly. Don't get me wrong the mileage for the trip and day is correct to how many miles and such. it just won't read the odometer so that they match for example 299473 on odometer and it has correct miles per day, and trip. just the odometer reading, not a big deal you just put it in and it runs everything fine. Other that that which is not a big deal, every now and then it will say 30 mins on break and then throw a violation because the time was really 29:57. My drivers know to make it go until 32 mins, just to make sure. It rarely happens but i know it has shown 30 and my husband drove and i was watching it. Then i logged in on the computer and it showed a few seconds less than 30min. i also have not called in about this issue as it has only happened a few times and maybe it was a sync issue that was randomly fix when logging off.

Antwort von Motive

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Andrea. This information helps us determine what improvements we need to make. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and do not hesitate to share your concern with support@keeptruckin.com so that we can help to get them resolved for you.

Cammy

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

KeepTruckin has been a good product. I tried Rand McNally’s & it could not keep up with 2 drivers. Sent it back they sent me a new cord & it still could not keep up with team logs.

You do not have to be a computer genius to use KeepTruckin it is quite simple & doesn’t break down.

They seem to keep raising the price for what I can offering me other things which I am not interested in for more money.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you, Cammy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Beatris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision for our Company

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

our company bata test equipment for KT and are always giving back feedback i love that i have meeting with there reps about new futures for dash board and actually use our feedback and listen to there customers needs and wants

its always current and up to date with all new changed to make sure our fleet is compliant with all FMCSA changes. customer success mamagers are always available and on hand. friendly to use for drivers and easy to install.

sometimes the call center takes a while to fix issue, when i call they have to send to another tier and sometimes things need to be done now so drivers arent in violation.
When sending cameras or RMA couldnt take couple days then i forgot about the issue.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Beatris, thank you for the amazing feedback. We're constantly working on improving our user experience and we are constantly working on improving the quality of our hardware so that you do not face issues in the future.

Laina

Motive is the only ELD I would Ever use

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Overall it has been a positive experience in all ways.

Overall it has been a positive experience in all ways.

I have worked with many ELD programs in the past. Many were very expensive. The customer service I receive from Motive goes well above expectations as the others I worked with had very poor customer service. And Motive has saved me over $5,000.00 per year! The cameras have great resolution and I absolutely love the feature of any time I get an alert, it comes with a complete video straight to my email to view this alert. I don't have to take time to order a video and wait for it to come! When I have an issue, I call customer service and they get right on the problem. After they call with a solution, I get two more follow up calls to make sure that I got my solution and I am happy with the outcome of service!

That I cannot get a sepparate report for Personal conveyance auditing.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) services. For any further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Gracie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

KeepTruckin is a great asset to any trucking company!

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

This product has kept us in compliance with the FMCSA and all DOT regulations concerning E-Logs and Hours of Service. I highly recommend it, and when our GPS contract with another company ends, we are planning to use KeepTruckin for our GPS needs.

This software makes it easy to keep up with where drivers are and what their hours of service are looking like. I am able to quickly check if they are on duty, off duty, or driving. We are able to ensure their breaks are taken on time, and that they don't driver over their allotted time.

The only con I have with this software is when you assign the unidentified driving time, it goes away after that. I wish their was a tab you could look at to make sure the drivers had accepted the time or still needed too.

Antwort von Motive

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word.

Not as advertised

Bewertet am 18.7.2021

Customer service seems outsourced, they don’t listen to what you’re saying just give out scripted answers. I received two DOT citations for log violations due to the device not staying synced to my iPad. Waited weeks for a replacement unit after demanding one from customer no service. I hope my company drops these and looks elsewhere.

It’s on my iPad that’s it. User friendly.

Doesn’t stay connected to iPad, gps is not concise.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Dave, we are sorry that you experienced connectivity issues. Please email us at support@keeptruckin.com so we can help you resolve the issue.

Raul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wouldn't recommend product unless some changes are made

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

I was very happy with the product itself a few months ago. Lately I have been having some issues with some of the units and they have not been resolved. Customer service takes a lot of time to resolve issues sometimes even taking up to several days.

KeepTruckin ELD is very easy to install and use

The software itself is very good. It could be better developed to avoid loss of signal in most places.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Raul, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and would like to learn more about the issues that you are facing. Please email us your comments at support@keeptruckin.com or call at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564 and we will be more than happy to assist you.

William
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent product, does what it is supposed to

Bewertet am 2.4.2021

Working with KT has been pleasant/productive overall. Their app IS helping me keep my trucks compliant and legal. When I DO need support both the response and turnaround time are awesome!

What I like most is the wealth of notifications you can get from this application. The app keeps you informed even if you are not logged into it. Very useful to someone that runs three departments within a trucking company.

Some things are hard to find in the driver app version, so you have to call support and have them "lead you to it".

Antwort von Motive

Hi William, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Kylon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Motive is the easiest option we have used to remain compliant and keep track of our fleet.

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Overall Motive has solved our needs to remain compliant with FMCSA and to monitor our fleet.

The biggest pro for me is the ability to self-install all Motive equipment in house and not deal with the headache of trying to schedule Motive, trucks and employees in the same place at the same time.

The biggest downside to Motive is their rewards program. There is absolutely zero customer support to enable you to retrieve your earned rewards that show "pending approval" for an undetermined period.

Antwort von Motive

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! ���� We're thrilled that you're enjoying our service. If you have any friends who might also benefit from what we offer, please feel free to share the love!
Also if you are facing any difficulty with rewards then please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@gomotive.com or give us a call at (855) 434-3564. We will route you to the relevant department for the resolution. Thanks again! ����

Kevin

Logging software for Trucking Company

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

Stated using Keep Truckin Software before any DOT mandates. Compared with a few other software providers and liked the functionality of Keep Truckin the best. Several or the other companies have fallen by the wayside. Keep Truckin keeps on rollinin.

Product is simple to use. It is a BYOD program. Updates are easy to install. I se the basic features to minimize the cost.

Being a small company, I have to pay for the service annually. Would prefer to pay quarterly. Some of the functionality was removed from service then added back for a higher fee.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you, Kevin. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback. Furthermore, regarding your concern about the billing, please email us at support@keeptruckin.com and we'll look into it right away.

Sean

Best ELD we have found

Bewertet am 19.3.2021

Overall, they have a great product overall and are always working to make it better.

We have been using KeepTruckin since the ELD mandate and have been very happy with it. They are constantly working to improve and have been a great partner. The dashcam works great too. Both the back-office portal and the driver app are very intuitive.

They have been increasing the pricing significantly recently. Cost of hardware can be especially high. They don't allow you to deactivate devices or have deactivated devices on hand without paying the monthly subscription fee. That reduces flexibility significantly. They should only charge for devices that are being used.

Verizon Connect und Samsara

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Motive

Best combination of features, ease of use, and price.

Antwort von Motive

Thanks for the positive feedback and rating, Sean. We really appreciate it.

Keisha

Keep Truckin Advancements

Bewertet am 16.9.2021

I really like the live tracking feature where you can literally see the truck moving down the road and the speed it is going.

The customer service knowledge and presentation could be improved. Sometimes it seems that my team knows features and work arounds in the system that the service techs do now yet know. I also feel like some conversations are a bit rushed and not presented with more understanding for the driver.

Antwort von Motive

Hi Keisha, thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into this and will further improve your experience based on the feedback. Please feel free to email us at support@keeptruckin.com with any query that you might have and we'll be happy to assist you. Safe rides!

• Branche: Bau

Just the basics

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

My thoughts,

My thoughts,

Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD.

The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you, Dave. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Audrey

Poor equipment and support

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Horrible .. I have over 500+ emails to correct issues with their system over 2 years and still have the same issues. Get constant calls from their support who then never follow up or fix anything ever only to receive an email saying thank you your case has been closed when nothing has been done.

This should be an asset to my company instead it is a constant aggravation and issue. THe system is full of issues and has never worked or been accurate a single day. the devices fail constantly the website is never accurate or intelligent . I have had the same issues for now 2 years and nothing has been done. They do not understand and customer support is not in the US and very frustrating. the equipment and tracking is never accurate. I have had to replace almost every device now multiple times and have to fight to get anything done about the inaccuracies, they refuse to realize it is an issue with their software yet in the end every time that is what is has been. You cannot rely on any of the reports to be accurate and forget trying to use the trailer tracking as it never works. The logs are always wrong showing the wrong equipment as the system does not update and never works. Unassigned miles will become a full time job you will have to hire someone to do and there devices disconnect and don't track hundreds of miles daily. the integration with prophesy and automatic check calls never work and gives inaccurate info to customers. The dispatching does not work if devices are down and that is daily so it cannot be used to dispatch as they is no way to dispatch to a rental truck or a device that is down and theor devices never work so you cannot use it to dispatch as you would be screwed daily . they are clearly not in transportation and do not understand how it works

everything

Antwort von Motive

We're so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using the KeepTruckin app! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email your comments to support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Dale
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service needs help!

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

System works as they say but for what I need is not required.

System works as they say but for what I need is not required.

The equipment is well worth the money and operates as expected. You can monitor the truck every mile it travels and also tells you how the truck is running. You can actually see where the truck is and how fast or slow it is going.

Their sales team will promise you things and not follow through with it. They said I could upgrade my cameras at not charge and three months later I was charged for them. When you call to ask why they said I authorized it and also extended the plan term. None of which I did because the salesman told do not sign anything. When I called they told me they were going to review the phone records and see what was actually said. No one ever called me back so a week later I called back again and went through the same conversation. The gentleman which was hard to understand told me that he will send me a request for a refund and all I had to do was to sign it and send it back. When I received the email it had on another extension of contract so I questioned it and he said don’t worry in the top left corner says amendment. So in order for me to get my $800.+ refund I had to sign ( ducu sign ) . Received the refund but still was being charged for the camera’s monthly fee when I told them to cancel it. Then in January I was charged again for one month of camera service and then in February was charged for three more months of camera service. Called back and had to sign another AMENDMENT to the contract to get another refund. Every time I call I go through this process and seem like I’m not getting any response . They keep saying we will review the phone conversation and get back. I am not using the program at all being that I am local now and don’t need the ELD service .

Antwort von Motive

Hi Dale, We appreciate both your positive and negative feedback and we appreciate your 5 start review for your service. We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our service. We take all feedback seriously and would like to make things right. Please reach out to us at (855) 434-3564 so we can transfer you to the relevant team to fix this issue and address this as soon as possible! Thank you.

Charles

You never stop paying…….

Bewertet am 11.10.2023

Great tech. Poor customer service.I will not use them again.

Great tech. Poor customer service.I will not use them again.

Great technology. Solid reporting. Rear and front facing cameras.

On July, 20, 2023, my truck my destroyed in a fire. I had a Motive system in that truck. A short time later, I contacted Motive and requested to cancel my service. Today some three months after my truck was destroyed,I get a call from an employee at Motive who told me that the only way that I could cancel my service, was to close my business and send them a letter from the FMCSA. I explained that I was not closing my business , I just wanted to cancel my service. I became frustrated and he got his lacey panties in a wad because I told hi that I thought it was bullshit to pay for a service that you don’t receive. The bottom line is that I have to pay this bunch $300+ a quarter until March of 2025. That is just nuts.

Verizon Connect

Better tech

Antwort von Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please feel free to reach us out at support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, so we can address your concerns and improve your experience. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Terrence
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KeepTruckin/Motive The Worst ELD To Use In Trucking Business - BE WARNED!

Bewertet am 28.10.2022

KeepTruckin/Motive is the worst in the ELD business. Truckers please don't use them. If you think the system is bad enough, call customer service. Those people are the worst in dealing with customers. When they failed to electronically logged our unit, they continue to take our money under false pretense. It does not matter how many times you call the worse customer service company around, nothing is done. Our company almost lost our authority because the device was not electronically logging. This is the worst I have seen. They have now changed their name from KeepTruckin to Motive to let go the their bad reputation. That will not work because your system and bad customer service remain the same. They will unethically lock you in a 48 month contract even when they tell you that it's not a contract. I could never recommend KeepTruckin/Motive.

Nothing actually! They are the worst. I hear that they were the worst and We decided to give them a chance but they lived up to the bad name they usually get.

It did not electronically logged which is what we contracted for. Thats the requirement by FMSCA and they don't even care that they device is not doing what we are paying them to do. No matter how much we called and complained, they did nothing except for promises. If you want to BE IN PROBLEMS with FMSCA, you can use them.

Antwort von Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! Please provide us with your contact details so that we can reach out to you in order to address your concerns and make your experience better. Moreover, for further queries please feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564.

Joseph

Does everything and some

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

Easy of use and functionality

Easy of use and functionality

Ive used other types of this software such as big road ELD, and in comparison I do not know how Big Road is in business. The UI alone is enough reason for me not promote motive or recommend to those seeking similar software. Motive is easy to use, laid out to where everything is easily accessible. Reports are easy to find and easily generated and it is able to integrate with other software such as TMS software and much more.

I wish the motive load board displayed more load information and had the ability to broaden search parameters such as date ranges ability to put in multiple pick up and drop of locations, aside of that I love it

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Gina

Equipment You Can Not Do Without In the Trucking Business

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Customer Service is excellent as they always have a solution for your problem and work through it with you. If they don't know the answer, they find one for you.

The features from this software that has saved us from legal heartache with the DOT as well as IFTA are irreplaceable. We were ticketed once from the DOT on our logs, and the officer was incorrect. I was able to pull those logs, print them, send them to the court and charges were dismissed. Also, utilizing the IFTA section to log fuel receipts and to do quarterly filings is a huge help! We love as well that this software will tell you fault codes on the engine if there is a mechanical problem. Another favorite part of this software is seeing "real time" where the rig is located at, which helps in planning as well as if there is a problem with the truck or an accident, we know exactly where the truck is located.

I honestly cannot think of anything I do not like about this software. Perhaps the only thing that could make it better would be an APP for administration, when we are mobile. But really, not necessary.

Hi Gina,
Thank you so much for the positive review. We do have an administration app called Keep Truckin Fleet. We are adding more and more features after every update to make it easier for the fleet managers. Do share your valuable feedback with us.

Cuong

Unethical Business

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

IT IS NOT FREE! They locked me in for 60 months contract without my knowledge. I asked the agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], multiple time if this is month to month and can I cancel at anytime, he said YES! Then I later found out that I was locked into a 60 months contract when I was trying to cancel their dashcam service. I contacted their customer services multiple times and everytime they try to blame it on me for not carefully reading the contract, but refuse to take responsibility for their agent scamming me. I even asked them if they recorded phone calls between their agent and I, they said yes. They said they listen to all of it and did not hear [SENSITIVE CONTENT] confirming it's a month to month. I then ask them if they can send me those recording and they refused, saying is their company property 😂 Okkk! Who in their right mind would lock themselves in a 5 years contract with an ELD service company on the first year of opening their business? Now Im stuck with them for 5 years, ain't going to use them ever again after this stupid contract is over, which is in 2024. TRUCKERS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS UNETHICAL BUSINESS!

It does the job of an ELD, easy to navigate for IFTA filing.

Some of the functions are not very straightforward, ex. Split clock need to be in sleeper berth, cannot be on off duty.

Antwort von Motive

We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience using Motive! We'd like to learn more about the issues at hand. Kindly provide us with your contact number or email address so may reach out to you. Additionally, for further questions or concerns regarding anything, feel free to email us at support@gomotive.com or call us directly at our 24/7 Support Line (855) 434-3564, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Levi

Hauling with Motive

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

I am extremely happy with Motive's ELD.

I am extremely happy with Motive's ELD.

My favorite feature currently is the dash cam. I am able to pull up the dash cam and see the road condition that my driver is experiencing.Motive is easy to use on my mobile and easier on my laptop. The navigating the system is easy to learn. It's a lot to learn but that is a good thing because that means that Motive provides a lot of options for your business.

I would like to see the option to upload a fuel receipt and it take pertinent information from the receipt and add it to Motive's IFTA report.Motive is easy to use but there are a lot of features that may be helpful for my business and I'm just not aware of the feature. I'm not sure if there are videos to inform the customer of what is available on Motive.I would like to see an integration with my fuel diesel cards applications. This would increase the simplicity of my IFTA report by only using Motive instead of using Motive and my fuel card app.

Antwort von Motive

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that you appreciate our service. Please help spread the word and for any further queries please feel free to reach us out at support@gomotive.com or call our 24/7 Support Line at (855) 434-3564, we will be more than happy to assist you.