Jane

4,8 (359)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Praxisverwaltungssoftware, die von Praxiseigentümern selbst entwickelt wurde.

Sortieren nach

Jane got me through April 2020

Bewertet am 1.5.2020

My business was ordered to stop conducting in-clinic operations due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Jane Team launched the online video conferencing feature that they were planning to launch at the end of 2020. It allowed me to continue conducting business and adhere to the government's mandate to maintain physical distancing.
Not only that they offered two weeks of webinar style training sessions that they were planning to offer using an on-site conference setting.
It has been Jane and I running the business all of April 2020 and I could not have done it without "her"!

Online billing, online booking , reporting of Key Performance Indicators, scheduling, and electronic medical records all in one affordable package.
Great customer service.

There has not been a downside. It is very easy to learn and it has all the features that I need.

Sandra

This is so lovely - and what an honour it has been to spend the last few weeks with you at Allied.

I was surprised (although I shouldn't have been!) by the great chat participation throughout the sessions - even in an online version of what we were hoping to be a community building in-person experience. Thanks for joining us! We are lucky at Jane to be working with people like you...

And I'm so glad to hear that you're working with Online Appointments! We're still working on more resources for you around returning to in-practice treatment and what it might look like to have a bit of a hybrid model for a while, with both in office and online care.

Today we're working on a guide for screening calls with COVID-19 screening intake forms and consents.

You're doing a phenomenal job Sandra! If there's more Jane can do to help you and your practice in resources, education or features let us know.

Sierra

The only software I'd consider

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

Can't imagine using anyone else for right now.

Can't imagine using anyone else for right now.

Jane's competitors don't seem to hold a candle to Jane. Most of my peers prefer Jane even with its current drawbacks. I appreciate the low fees and high frequency of updates and improvements and great caring customer support.

I don't even use the charting system unfortunately. I wish it integrated with more things. I wish billing insurance was easier. I wish a lot of things haha

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Sierra, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am thrilled to hear you feel cared for by our support team and that the frequent updates are helpful! We are always interested in learning about our customer's needs to ensure the updates and improvements made are genuinely helpful
That said, I would love to learn more about areas you feel are drawbacks or why you aren't currently utilizing the charting features. You can voice your needs for new features or improvements to existing features on the Feature Request board (if you haven't already), which I will link below!

Insurance Billing is never a fun task, but I am happy to share that we are wrapping up the beta testing for Integrated Insurance Billing features! This will definitely make Insurance Billing a little easier (dare I say fun?). Stay tuned for that announcement.

Thank you for choosing Jane, we are so thrilled to have you.

Amanda
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Major issue with basic function

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

Nothing - I have a major complaint - see below.

I have used JaneApp as a client with about 3 different organizations and I always run into the same time-consuming, frustrating issue. When booking an appointment slot with someone, JaneApp gives you the option to choose that slot and book it. However, once you select the time slot, it says "Let's get you signed in." No problem. I sign in. But then, instead of simply completing the booking of the slot I chose, it shows my account with the words 'no bookings'. So then I have to manually go to the calendar again to book that slot. HOWEVER, now that slot is unavailable. (Someone told me that Janeapp makes slots unavailable for 3 minutes after booking.) So I have to wait for a few minutes until the time slot shows up as available again. This is glitchy and confusing. If clients are required to sign in BEFORE booking, they should NOT be given the option to book appointments - the system should force them to sign in first. If they are NOT required to sign in first, they should be given the option to book a given slot, and then if they need to sign in, that's fine, but then once this is complete, clients should be automatically returned to the process to complete that same booking SEAMLESSLY without having to go back to the calendar or rechoose the slot (after being confused and wondering why it's no longer available), just like other functional booking systems do. I don't know why this basic issue has not been addressed. Would not recommend this software!

Hi Amanda,

Oh shoot. I'm sorry you're having trouble with Jane's online booking.

You mention you're a patient having trouble booking with Jane's online booking flow. And that you're using Jane to book at 3 different practices!

I can imagine, then, that any difficulties you're having are 3 times as frustrating. It definitely sounds like you're having a strange experience with the way Jane's behaving for you - when you sign in, your chosen appointment should be already selected and ready to confirm. And actually, if you're working on a private device, you can have Jane remember you so that you don't have to log in every time you want to book.

I'm going to make sure your experience as a patient is well documented here on our side, but more importantly I'm hopeful we can fix the log in problems you're experiencing.

We'll follow up to your email.

Talk soon - Alison - Co-Founder

Laura

Incredibly User Friendly

Bewertet am 13.2.2024

I truly enjoy using Jane, but I would not pay for it just for myself.

I truly enjoy using Jane, but I would not pay for it just for myself.

Jane is incredibly user-friendly in that it is simple and quick to get started with booking, billing, and taking notes. The layout is appealing and makes practitioner and client use a walk in the park.
No need for additional add-ons, you can keep client cards on file without having to pair your software to Square. Jane's transaction fees are comparable to Square.

Sadly, when choosing to start my own solo-business, I came to find out how expensive the service is. Although worth mentioning that the software includes everything you would need - unlimited email and SMS reminders, file storage, credit card processing - $79/mo ends up being a steep spend for someone working for themself.

For someone willing to push through a learning curve, using Noterro is a much more economical choice for the individual practitioner. ($25/mo base on which you may get a discount as a member of the RMTAO. With the SMS add-on, I am still paying under $35/mo for a service that covers all my needs.)

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Laura. Thanks so much for your detailed and thoughtful review, and for giving Jane the wonderful opportunity to help in your clinic.

It’s a joy to hear that you found Jane user-friendly, simple, and a “walk in the park” for both yourself and your clients. Though it’s tough to hear we didn’t meet your price-point needs, which we realize it’s such an important factor for solos practitioners like yourself, it’s helpful to hear this feedback.

You’re right in saying that Jane comes equipped with almost everything you could ever need to open, run, and grow your practice - but that may be too much for some just starting out or working on their own, and we get that. While we may not have something that fits the bill for you right now, I hope we can cross paths again down the road. We’ll always be here for any questions or a chat if you think about us again. :)

-Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team.

Vivien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

JaneApp is super user friendly!

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

We set up our business just 10 months ago - Jane has been all I was expecting and so much more! No hidden glitchy issues, no delayed customer service, no surprise lack of functionality. It delivers and it does it really well. The reporting is fabulous. I love the interactive webinars they have with users to really pull through any new ideas or suggestions - I've never seen such great grass roots listening to users. I think the product and their approach to future development is exceptional.

The customer support is outstanding, the product is fabulously flexible to meet your needs, very intuitive. Great reporting!

None I can think of. Apparently this needs to be at least 40 characters long....

Cliniko

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

Price - price is a flexi model based on overall hours not per practitioner - important when your staff is all P/T.Features - intake forms, integrated payment, cost includes SMS message reminders.

Antwort von Jane Software

Vivian, this really warmed my heart, and I can't stop smiling! Thank you for those kind words, and for sharing your experience using Jane.
I am so excited to read that you are enjoying the interactive webinars. Our Community team is driven to keep our customers connected in ways that help inspire further learning, but also provide scalable tactics you can utilize in your practice! If there are any areas you are interested in, the Jane Community is full of brilliant minds who are keen on sharing their experiences and learnings. If you are on Facebook, we would like to invite you to join our Community Group to engage in conversation and connection with fellow Jane users like yourself! You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/janerunscinics
If you ever have any questions or any feedback you would like to provide, our team is waiting with open ears, and ready to help!

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jane makes our clinic run without us

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

Overall, I could not recommend Jane enough! My patients are even recommending it to other practitioners, clinics, spas and other businesses who could utilize this system because they love it so much. Jane is so user friendly from both a patient and practitioner perspective. If you've been thinking about it, just go with it!!!

As a smaller clinic with no front desk staff our clinic relies on Jane to be our secretary. Jane does an amazing job automating everything for us so we can keep our clinic functioning well. Jane allows me to do the important parts of my job while handling the smaller details like online booking, automated reminders, payments in one spot, customized chart templates save in our clinic profile, the best and most helpful customer service that is there for you so fast, and taking our feedback to make this system better and better.

I honestly cannot say anything I dislike about Jane because it is constantly evolving to make our clinic run smooth. The Jane team takes feedback and puts it into action. We truly love this system because it really does run the back end of our clinic without us. Jane is a bit pricier than other systems, but it's honestly not a downside because it's not outrageous. It doesn't make us question if Jane is worth it, it doesn't make us look for other systems instead, it doesn't make us look at our budget and try to make cuts because Jane is affordable when you consider what this system offers and what it allows me to do instead of doing all the work on the smaller not as important tasks. Jane really does make my life easier.

Mindbody und Cliniko

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

More tools offered within Jane, pricing for the amount of tools offered when compared to others, ease of use, customer service, customization

Hi Ashley,

What a lovely review. Thank you!

I just had to share your comments with the entire team today :)

I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is helping you take care of things like online booking, automated reminders, payments, and charting so that you can focus on doing what you do best!

When it comes to pricing, our model is our true cost for running Jane, so we don't artificially inflate our pricing to account for discounts. We want to make sure that our pricing is as competitive and fair as possible. If you ever have any more questions about that please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

We are so fortunate to have lovely people like you as part of the Jane community!

Catherine
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What a fantastic experience with Jane!

Bewertet am 6.1.2024

Outstanding! We have had nothing but friendly support from the very beginning. And the fact that it is so intuitive is also wonderful especially since we are not very tech savvy!

Everything! The price, the ease of setting up and the user friendly nature.

We haven't run into anything yet that we don't like!

Tebra

Warum Jane gewählt wurde

Too complicated! And no live support! The expense of the initial setup that we paid for them to "configure and deliver" our system was way more complicated than setting up Jane all by ourselves.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Aesthetic Record

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

User friendly, great price, recommended by fellow practitioners that said they have had a great experience.

Antwort von Jane Software

Wow, what a delightful review of Jane, Catherine. Thank you! Hearing that so many things about Jane struck a chord with you is so exciting to hear about because these are the types of experiences we want to provide to all of the clinics and small business owners like yourself that use Jane. I hope we can continue to make things easier for you and those you help, and please continue to share your feedback. :)

-Caitlin, on behalf of the Jane team

Beverly

Jane is fabulous!

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

Jane is my personal secretary, and frees me up to do my own work.

No cons. I don't even use all of the features of Jane, as there are so many more features available.

Antwort von Jane Software

What a great review to read, Beverly! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback in such a fun but kind way...it's an honor for Jane to take on such an important role in your clinic! We're lucky that you came over to Jane and I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed not only your experience with Jane so far, but with our support team as well. I hope we can continue to help you grow and help you help your clients. :)

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis

All-in-one practice management

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

Overall, change is always difficult. But, at least the Jane team makes it as stress-free as possible, and all of my expectations have been met.

Jane is constantly growing to add more features, and will continue to be something that helps to streamline daily practice and manage details over time.

Macros are one aspect that can be helpful with developing daily soap notes.

Hi there!

I love your notes and thanks for the wonderful feedback.

Very pleased to let you know that macros are in the works! Nobody likes documentation, so we're going to keep adding tools to Jane to help make that quicker while allowing you to record complete and professional notes.

I don't have a name here on this review, and I want to make sure you get looped in with the macro features as they become available, so if you get this and want to send us a note to support@janeapp.com to let us know you're waiting on them, we can make sure we reach out when we have something to show you.

We always need beta testers for our new features, so if we know you're interested we can give you early access :)

Happy Monday!

Tzachi "Saki" Litov
Tzachi "Saki" Litov
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Program That Continues to Grow!

Bewertet am 7.6.2020

Overall Jane has been phenomenal! Not only are we happy with the flexibility and ease of use of the system, but the fact there's a community of users constantly offering help and feedback, and that Jane is incredibly responsive.

The fact that Jane had an integrated payment system that was incredibly easy to set up and use was a huge factor in our choice. Additionally, they offer online scheduling as well as the ability to send forms that we can create. Plus the charting is as simple or complex as you want it to be with a huge array of options.

Jane is still growing. One of the areas I'm hoping to see improvement in is its internal database of names. Currently, there is no way to segregate Clients (or Patients) from practitioners or even family members in a way that is useful. I'm hoping they'll integrate and/or add a way to prefill facilities & practitioners that are already in the system, so they don't have to be added over and over again.

Hi there Saki,

So nice to hear from you and what an interesting title "Patient Advocate/Health Navigator". I love that.

I'm so glad that you're working with Jane's integrated payments - we saw a really big shift over the Covid response period to contactless online payments. I'm glad that worked so well for you.

And from the health navigator perspective - I appreciate your thoughts on the need for an internal database of contacts. This pairs nicely with a more robust "letters" feature that we have on our roadmap, so I'll make sure this feedback is part of that planning.

Thanks for the lovely final comments. I 100% agree with you that the community you gain when you join Jane is a benefit that's hard to describe. We are also looking at doing more with the connection of our members since owning and running a practice can be a pretty lonely role.

Appreciate you and the work you do Saki!

Luis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for our day to day business activities

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

It's as if we gave them our business plan and said: "Here build a web app that we can build our business on." Truly built from the ground up for a busy clinic such as ours.

Reporting and client management is its strength. The support is impeccable and prompt. The uptime has been 99.99%

The UI is not as intuitive as I would wish it to be.

Antwort von Jane Software

Thanks so much for your review Luis - we love to hear your thoughts. :)

I received your review first thing this morning and it was a wonderful way to start this snowy Tuesday here in North Vancouver.

I also own a clinic, and know how much happens every minute in a busy practice, so I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is working well for you over at Via.

And I'm equally as invested in working with you on figuring out where the UI is giving you some trouble. Would I be able to connect with you about where you're running into clunkiness?

We're refining Jane every single day so I might be able to do something about that for you or we can troubleshoot the workflow with you!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave this kind review. It's so appreciated.

Nell
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, excellent customer service

Bewertet am 5.7.2020

I've been consistently impressed with the customer service - the team are responsive and helpful. The only minor issue is the lack of customisability, but there's a trade-off with a lower price, so overall I'm very happy.

The ability to take online payments and to reconcile them with appointments was an absolute dealbreaker for me when looking for clinical notes software. Very few systems offer this feature; and Jane offers a better version than my old system, at a lower cost. Absolute no brainer. I also liked the fact that I only pay for a licence for clinicians and not for admin staff - that's a real bonus.

I'd used my old system for 10 years before switching to Jane, and it doesn't feel quite as intuitive yet. However - I felt the same way when I switched from my Nokia to an iPhone, and now that I'm used to it, I wouldn't consider switching back. I guess the only thing I'm not so keen on is the permissions, as they're not as customisable as I'm used to, which means I have to do some tasks that I would previously have given my admin team; and the fact that Jane's back-end team won't customise things for me (eg permissions and reports) as my previous software team were prepared to do for a price.

Hi Nell,

Thanks for this review of Jane! And of Jamie - who probably helped you with your transition to Jane.

I'm so glad you're finding online payments helpful to your practice. We couldn't have anticipated the importance of contactless payments in advance, but I know that they're being used by many practices to help with reduced risk in practice, and to pay for the newly popular online appointments.

It's certainly a shifting time for many of us, and I really laughed at your comparison of moving from a Nokia to an iPhone! My co-founder Trevor will be pleased to hear that Jane is being compared to Apple design and aesthetic.

More granular permissions are in the works! We'll keep you apprised on the work we're doing there to allow for custom role creation.

We're so glad you've joined the Jane Community Nell.

on behalf of Jane

Samantha

Jane is a Game Changer!

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

I love just about everything from creating templates to charting to the fullscript integration and just letting Jane work for me with online booking with booking notifications, creating disciplines, treatments... the flexibility and functionality and most of the time ease of use.

Ease of Use. Customer Support. Design. Functionality. Features. It feels like Jane really listens to the users needs and implements new features all of the time to reflect this.

So far I really only have Pros.
If I had to choose a Con I would say sometimes I just cannot figure out how to intuitively do certain things with the EHR so I often hit up customer support to help me resolve my inquiries.

DrChrono und CharmHealth

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

I tried many EHR's over the last decade and was just so frustrated with them as they were just so complicated or offered way too much for my needs or were just clunky to use, not aesthetically pleasing to stare at and totally not intuitive at all. Jane is just so great really meeting most of my needs to help with less time charting, booking appointments, receiving payments, creating invoices etc...

Hi Samantha,

I'm so glad to hear you've started working with Jane!

I just read your review to our whole team tonight and we were so honoured by your kind words.

It sounds like you're really working with so many of Jane's features and the team is absolutely here anytime you might need help.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience with Jane so far.

Anja

Great admin help

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

It took me a few weeks to really understand and use JaneApp as it was a bit confusing at first to work myself through all the tutorials. I had to talk to them several times on the phone to figure some things out. But now that everything is up and running I really enjoy using JaneApp on a daily basis. Payment collection and booking and charting have become much more easy and even fun!

JaneApp is a great tool for scheduling appointments, receiving payments and letting patients book on an online booking page. It has a great look and feel to it, functions well and really helps cut down on admin time once it is up and running. It also has a very extensive charting options, so you can keep all your patient information in one place. And it has no a functional telehealth platform that makes it easy and safe to do online appointments while adhering to privacy protection regulations. The team is extremely friendly and always helpful and they have an extensive self help video library.

I like most of it. As a single practitioner, I wish there would be a more slim version for people like me as there are several functions I don't use but can't hide. Some functions are a bit inflexible, but you can usually work around it and they have a wish list for improvements.
There are a few features I wish would be added, like being able to schedule non-patient times on your schedule like admin time etc (you have to use the break function for it). Another missing element is that you can't list your expenses, only the income.

Hi Anja,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on running with Jane!

So glad you've invited Jane into your practice and that our team has helped make the transition a smooth one.

We've been talking a lot about how to keep Jane both flexible for your unique needs but also hide all the features you might not want to work with. It's a great challenge and I'm excited about improving the FEELING of simplicity while still allowing you the flexibility and options to train Jane for exactly how your unique practice works.

I love the desire for a "slim" version. We'll keep working on that.

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Kimberly
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

HIGHLY recommend

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

I have to give a BIG shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for not only reaching out to ensure I had all the info I needed and that I didn't have any questions or concerns, but he went ABOVE AND BEYOND and had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Thank you SOOOO much too!) recreate a VERY comprehensive form for me! I am beyond grateful for this collaborative effort from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which has made a happy customer even happier! It was a huge burden lifted off my shoulders right now. My experience with their customer service is all positive!

Jane App has already greatly exceeded my expectations! I love that everything I wanted (and more!) is integrated all into one platform. The booking/scheduling, intake forms, telehealth, HIPAA compliance, appt reminders all in one!

I don't really have anything negative to say at this time. Although the initial start-up is a little overwhelming, as it would be with anything that offers what they do, it is made to be as user friendly as possible.

Mindbody

...

Zuvor genutzte Software

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

Pricing was the big factor initially, but then also seeing everything I needed fully integrated.

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience working with Jane in your practice and for all your kind words.

I love your Comments! It looks like Capterra doesn't like sharing their name publicly, but we figured out who you were working with, and I've passed along your words to them here internally :)

I'm so glad you've had a positive experience during your transition to Jane. Your words here made my day.

I'm also proud of you for working through that awkward set up period - change is always hard, so I"m glad you took the leap and have joined the Jane Community! Nice work.

I hope we get to chat with you again soon - don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything we can do to make Jane more helpful to you, your practice and you clients.

Brenda

Growing Your Goals

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

I'm loving everything that Jane has to offer. After 10 years in the medical profession (nurse) and being a real stickler for documentation, I'm a big fan that I can create my own intake forms and consents. This allows me to continue a normal charting flow for me while protecting both my client and myself from any future issues that may arise.

I love that Jane App is a total package - appointment scheduler, documentation, ease of accessibility for both practitioner and client - all for a fraction of the price of hiring someone to do the same work. Jane makes it so easy to visualize the roadmap I need to create in order to obtain the goals I set for my massage practice. And even better...I can grow my business with the Jane App, too! What's really blown me away? The customer support at Jane is personable, prompt and open to receiving feedback to what their practitioners wand and need in a software program.

Scheduling is a little tricky as the sole practitioner. My business is mostly out call based but will occasionally have repeat clients, friends or family over to my home to provide the same massage service. Unfortunately, right now, Jane isn't able to accommodate blocking off schedules if another location is booked. I'd also like to see Jane have a mobile app in the future.

Vagaro, MassageBook und Noterro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

Pricing, software abilities and potential practice growth with software that supports (and encourages) such

Hi Brenda,

I love that you've "hired" Jane for your practice! Thanks for sharing your experience here with us.

A nurse turned LMT is a fascinating story and I'm glad to hear that Jane can help you provide great (and well documented!) care to your patients.

I laughed out loud reading your pros. It sounds like it was written by a Jane marketing team! I'm so pleased you've been enjoying working with our team. When I talk about community at Jane it's a big web - Jane the App, Jane our Team, Jane our Customers and even your patients. Like fascia, every layer is interconnected to build out a strong community of people.

I'm glad you're part of Jane's story Brenda.

Keep letting us know how we could do better. We'll never stop trying to delight everyone that meets and works with Jane .

Ali - Co-Founder

Brett
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best EHR for solo practitioner chiropractic practice

Bewertet am 14.11.2020

Ease of use but really needs some updates rushed through for the billing reports so I don't have to continue paying for my old software just to use their ledger/billing reports.

The online scheduling, automatic patient reminders, ease of storing credit card info and sending superbills to patients, emailing intake forms, charting, all allow me to run my own practice without needing a front desk to do these mundane tasks since JANE does it all automatically! Save on both EHR and overhead from one less employee.

THERE IS NO FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS MEANING NO WAY TO GET A CONCISE ITEMIZED RECEIPT and it's causing me to use my old EHR system for all my personal injury / car accident patients to RE-ENTER everything before submitting it ...wasting a lot of time.

for some reason JANE lists every single diagnosis code after every single CPT code (sometimes over 20+ per patient after an accident, doing 3-4 CPT codes per visit). This has caused me to have to send 200-300 page billing reports to attorneys after treating these patients for several months...or worse to insurance companies or only accept it by FAX or snail mail which gets expensive for paying for fax pages / print and ink and mail. PLEASE UPDATE TO HAVE ITEMIZED RECEIPTS OR FILTER OPTIONS ON BILLING REPORTS! Then this EHR will be perfect.

ChiroTouch

Warum Jane gewählt wurde

Solo practitioner practice due to losing my front desk, so I needed all the automated features to step in and do their admin work.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

Chirotouch is way too expensive and has too many features that I'd never use unless I wanted to spend an hour on each chart note instead of treating the patient.

Hi Dr. Brett,

I actually read your review here a few days ago and then went down a full rabbit trail finding the example you sent in of the Superbill and learning more about the trouble you're having getting a concise receipt. Then I forgot to respond to your review here!

I pulled out your example and made sure it was well documented with the part of our dev team responsible for these receipts and I really appreciated the clear and thorough report you gave on why it's not perfect for the way your run your practice (yet!).

When Jane gets these reviews I am always really inspired to earn any missing stars and address any cons, so thanks for taking the time to both share your experience and educate our team when you're finding areas where Jane could be more helpful. I really truly appreciate that.

I know we sent you a follow up email about this a few weeks ago, so let me know if you have further questions!

Alison -(Co-Founder)

Amanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect for Small Businesses and Ease of Scheduling for Patients!

Bewertet am 2.12.2020

I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

I love it so much! It's exactly what I need for my little practice!

I love how easy this software is to make appointments and chart for my patients! It is great to be able to look up other templates as well if I don't want to create my own note template! I love that the live chat is available for the first 30 days! I would be lost without it! It has helped me so much with little questions I have as I learn this software!

I only use this software on the weekends. I wish that I could view weekends only as opposed to only removing weekends from my view. I also wish I could see my month on the schedule so I would know what I have coming up for the month.

ChiroTouch

Warum Jane gewählt wurde

Opening a new location for my company.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

It was accessible via the internet and I can take it with me wherever I need to go!

Good morning Dr. Amanda,

What a wonderful review - I really appreciate your enthusiasm and congratulations on your new practice! That's so exciting

And the onboarding chat is a something we just started a few months ago, so I'm really pleased to hear you found it useful. I'm going to pass along your comments there to our chat team - they'll be so glad to hear that they were helpful to you!

A little tip for schedule viewing, if you click the number keys on the keyboard you can reduce the number of days in your view. So from the main schedule, click "2" to see only the next 2 days, "3" to see 3 days etc. I know it's not quite the condensed view you're looking for to make booking into the future easier, but it could get rid of the blank weekdays for your upcoming weekend. It's also not a default but I wonder if you'd like to play around with it anyway.

Welcome to Jane!

Alison - (Co-Founder)

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An honest opinion from a former software developer/engineer, who's now a Doctor of Acupuncture

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

I own and operate a low-cost community clinic. We have very limited reception support and we see a fairly high volume of patients. We needed a reliable, fairly full featured, tool that would off-load the burden of patient scheduling from my staff, enable my practitioners to document quickly and effectively, and enable my support staff to easily access patient records, upload/export patient charts, and document patient interactions. JANE does all of that, and more. This literally is the perfect support tool for a small to mid-sized, multidisciplinary medical practice.

JANE is a solid, extremely well thought out, full-featured product that is highly reliable, very responsive, quite customizable, and attractive to both practitioners and patients. It literally invites you to use it. And even more than the product, JANE's development and support staff are there for you every step of the way. They're always striving to make their product better. I am continually impressed by their responsiveness and innovation. It's the best EMR software product, for the money, thatt I've ever used, and I'm a certified EPIC support specialist.

Seriously...I can't think of any cons. This product does everything I want and need, and it does it superbly for a very reasonable price.

Tebra

Warum Jane gewählt wurde

JANE had many more appointing system features, a fully-capable EMR, and a terrific patient portal, all at a very reasonable price.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

Great EMR features, Reliability, Quick Performance, Great Patient Portal, Customizability, Support, Terrific Innovation by the JANE team

Hi Steve,

Wow! What a review. I am definitely sharing this with the whole team today.

Thank you for the detailed breakdown of what you've most enjoyed about working with Jane. It truly delights us to hear when Jane helps make your workload a little lighter for both you and your team. That way you can get back to doing the impactful work you do in your community.

We appreciate you. Have a wonderful weekend :)

Cassandra

Thankful for Jane!

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

Jane didn't necessarily solve problems for me but it made it a million times easier and faster to run my practice. So great!

Transitioning to Jane from paper charts is the best thing I've done for my wellbeing in years. Jane's AMAZING customer service is the best part. They walked me through the transition and have been promptly there for me with any remaining questions. It's incredibly easy to utilize Jane for patient management, online booking, patient portal and invoicing. I decided to add on Jane's Stripe credit card processing (even tho it's more expensive than Square) for ease of use and I'm so glad I did. Thanks Jane!

The only thing that could be added that would be really helpful in my practice is patient communication. Right now, I still have to email my patients from an outside source then add those emails back in as files if I need to keep track of our communication.

SimplePractice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

Jane's customer service reviews were outstanding and the colleagues I knew who were using Jane discussed that as a huge selling point. Accessibility to Jane is everything when you're stuck.

Hi Cassandra,

We are thankful for YOU!

"Transitioning to Jane from paper charts is the best thing I've done for my wellbeing in years." This line says it all! I know it can feel like a big transition, but I'm so happy you reached out to our support team so we could walk alongside you.

Secure Messaging in Jane is actually something that we're working on. If you haven't seen it already, please do add your vote to the feature request here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/secure-messaging-within-jane That way you can stay up to date with the status of this feature.

We're so happy you made the switch, Cassandra.

Susannah-Joy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything we wanted and more

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

Jane has made scheduling and payment almost effortless. It's worth every penny for that alone.

Jane's instantly available help, scheduling, payment process, and types of reports are at the top of my list. After that, adding/removing staff, setting up sessions, infographs, and now telehealth come a very close second. The opportunity to make suggestions regarding suggested features and voting on the features that are important to our practice is a cool thing, as are the chart templates that create a shared community of practice. Very groovy.

As a mental health practice, there are some issues around confidentiality that require practices which are very difficult if not impossible in Jane. With the help of Jane we have found workarounds - awkward but doable. We're hopeful that as more clinical practices focusing on mental health become a part of Jane, these features will be more readily available. There are no issues with Jane that would cause me to drop any stars. This platform is still a 10 on all fronts.

Susannah-Joy,

Thanks for these kind words - first time we've heard that Jane is groovy, and I'm definitely digging it! ;)

I love hearing that a shared charting template is creating a feel of community within your practice. That is such a wonderful idea and likely so helpful when coordinating client care. 5 gold stars for you too!

And I'm so pleased to be able to tell you that more flexible permissions per profile (we're calling the project "granular permissions" internally) is well underway. It's a huge project but I agree that it's an especially important one.

We've seen mental health adoption of technology surge ahead this year, and dramatically so during this covid response period.

We're dedicated to continuing to serve the Mental Health community with some more industry specific features coming throughout 2020.

Thanks again for such a lovely review of Jane. Have a wonderful Monday.

Kaila

The best software ever!

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Training is a breeze with a software like this! So user friendly and beautiful to use everyday! The Jane company is very innovative and are constantly coming up with ways to make things easier, different integrations and what not. I love the simplicity, I love the colours. The online booking system has been awesome for our clinic and our patients. I will also add on the experience with communicating with Jane representatives has been amazing. They e-mail back quickly, are always nice, and explain in detail what's going on with whatever you are inquiring about. In any business its important to have that, they always help me out when I'm stuck!

What I like most is the overall ease of use, its very user friendly for everyone! From taking payments, to tracking the A/R, to day end cashing out, it is so simple as everything is recorded properly. Our therapists would say the charting section is useful with all of the different templates, and our patients would say the online booking system is great as well.

The only feature that I can even think of that would be missing from Jane App is a feature to tell you if someone your booking is already booked in on that day. A pop up saying something like "Heads up! this person is already booked on this day at this time" would be extremely beneficial for our staff! Some patients forget they have an appointment and will go to book in thinking they haven't. This is the only suggestion I could add and would think that I like least is the double booking.. I know Jane will eventually make this because they listen to your suggestions and actually put them into action!

Antwort von Jane Software

Thanks for the lovely review, Kaila :)

I love that you've taken the time to let us know about everyone's experience (admin, therapists, patients).

Oh- and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team - we love hearing from you!

If you haven't already I hope you'll add your vote to the existing feature request to add an Alert for Double Booking into Jane. I will include the link here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/alert-for-double-booking

Thanks again for sharing and for growing with Jane over the last two years. Here's to the next two!

Stacey

Would highly recommend

Bewertet am 26.3.2023

Really great experience with Jane

Really great experience with Jane

Customer service is amazing and always expanding what Jane can do

Would like to be able to bill companies and invoice for clinicians in separate functions. Would also like to be able to integrate if a room is busy by a check mark without having to share my full calendar as owner.

Hi Stacey!
Our mission is to Help the Helpers and to hear you say 'highly recommend" when talking about Jane reinforces that our team is on the right track to accomplishing exactly that. It really means so much to our entire team.
Features to accommodate 3rd Party Invoicing and Advanced Scheduling Capabilities are areas our team is definitely interested in improving. We do have a public feature request board where you can share your ideas or suggestions for feature requests. I would encourage you to share your voice by creating a request or voting/commenting on anything existing! The link to our feature request board can be found here https://janeapp.canny.io/
Thank you for your words and for choosing to be a part of the Jane community!

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for most practices, just not ours

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Great customer service and there are a lot of users, so questions about how Jane can help your practice can easily be answered via social media and their support team. We have a complicated practice, that also includes medical services that are billable to our provincial health insurance, which Jane is not integrated with. We have also added many more services and Jane just could not meet all the needs of our practice effectively. I do still recommend for basic, smaller and practices that are not as complicated in nature.

It is very easy to use and was not difficult to set up practitioners, services and products. The online booking platform is also very patient user-friendly. Report functions are pretty straight forward and I did really like the auto-fill of patient information with intake form completion! The self check-in feature is nice, but would be better if the patient could self complete the appointment as well, right down to the payment. Otherwise, it really doesn't save many steps.

I didn't like how Jane would lock into the last patient when navigating the schedule. It often landed me into the wrong patient's chart or billing information and was quite frustrating. As silly as it is, I hated that there were only 8 colour choices for services. We have so many different services and it was hard to keep them straight. I did also find their 'shift' and 'tagging' functions to be more complicated than they need to be.

Hey Laura!
Thank you for leaving those 5 stars, and taking the time to write such a detailed review. I am always a little saddened when a customer leaves Jane, but sometimes it's just not the best fit and it becomes an opportunity for us to learn and grow :slightly_smiling_face:
However, I am happy to hear your time with Jane was positive and that you found our support team and Facebook Community group helpful. I might be biased, but I truly believe we have the most amazing customers, who also support Jane's mission to 'Help the Helpers'.
As Jane grows and develops new features, I hope you'll keep us in mind- Jane just might be the perfect match down the road.

On behalf of the entire Jane team, we wish you the absolute best!
-Kim

Kelly
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Acupuncture

Bewertet am 27.10.2023

My overall experience with Janeapp is a very positive one, and opening another business I would certainly use Janeapp if the software applied to the circumstances, environment, and situations that were needed.

I love the user friendliness of Jane as a patient, and then also as a staff. As a new staff, I was somewhat accustomed to using Jane from a patient’s perspective, but it was almost seamless with out any major problems moving into the staff position because everything was that much more clear.

A quick Google search with Jane app 9/10 times quickly brought me the answer that I needed working in a fast paced environment

Some of the Jane customer service support fell short.

Recently August-October 2023 some of the customer service agents were clearly not aware of their Jane product and did not want to say I don’t know let me find out for you. They just repeated what I said and then basically said “this is all I can do” …we’re closing this issue “

… majority of the time Jane quickly and professionally delivered a friendly and positive resolution to the issue; thankfully, the overall experience with Jane has been 80-90% positive.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi there Kelly. Oh my, thank you so much for this honest and helpful review of Jane. We're really glad that you've found it so user-friendly. In our mission to "help the helpers" we of course aim to meet the needs of our everyday users like providers, office managers, admin, etc. but the patient/client experience is just as important to us, so this is truly lovely to hear!
It sounds like our self-serve options made the difference for you when it came to learning the staff side of things. On one hand, it's great to hear our resources helped you get set up, but it's really difficult to hear your experience with our support team so far hasn't been that great. That's the opposite of what we want so I'm really sorry to hear that and I'm hoping our team can continue to work to earn your trust back. I'd love to understand a bit more about your experience and feedback to see how we can improve - if you're open to sharing more, just send us an email to community@jane.app. Regardless, thank you again for the wonderful review, Hope to see you around the Jane community.
-Caitlin on behalf of the Jane Team