Grammarly Business Erfahrungen

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Smartes Tool für bessere Texte

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Insgesamt hat mir das Tool sehr geholfen, die Qualität meiner Texte deutlich zu verbessern. Auch im kostenfreien Modus funktioniert das Tools sehr gut.

Das Plugin funktioniert überall dort wo ich meine Texte schreibe und liefert immer gute Hinweise zur Korrektur.

Bislang läuft es nicht bei Word, allerdings bei Google Docs. Die Qualität der Hinweise und der Korrekturvorschläge ist sehr gut.

Leha
Leha

Grammarly: The Game Changer for Content Writers

Bewertet am 17.8.2022

The cons that I have pointed out can be overlooks, since most of the pros make Grammarly a great choice.

Grammarly is a must-have software for all content writers and even for all those who wish to improve/develop their writing skills. With its holistic approach of providing grammar check, spell check, punctuation check, Grammarly makes sure that there are no mistakes in any write up. In addition to this, it allows you to set goals which well define the type of write one is aiming for. For example, if you want to compose a formal message, you can set the goal for it. The best part is that Grammarly produces a report of the quality of the write up which mentions every minute detail from word count to length of sentences and much more. In short, it is the ideal software for writing.

As good as Grammarly can be, it also has some problems that perhaps the human eye can redeem alone. Things like proper sentence structure often goes unnoticed by Grammarly. Moreover, it works best with/ for English, its services do not extend to other languages. The plagiarism check needs major work and is often not very helpful.

Hi Leha,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We love hearing that Grammarly makes content writing more productive for you!

Currently, our primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along.

We also appreciate you sharing your feedback about our plagiarism checker. Rest assured that your comments have been passed to the appropriate team at Grammarly to ensure that your feedback is considered when making future improvements to our product.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have: https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. It would also be helpful if you could include more information on the sentence structure you mentioned. We'll have a team member take a closer look!

Thomas
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Best One Yet

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Proofreading has been quick and easy with Grammarly. I use it everyday to get my business writing to a good standard.

Some suggestions are not always useful. The suggest tool may need to be improved. But overall good product.

Quite elegant

Bewertet am 1.1.2024

I used this to paraphrase my files to send emails to the company clients that are rude or disobedient which helps me cool down my stress

its functionality it has some problems if you refresh about 7 times and do the grammar correction

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’re sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them.

Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team?

We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution.

Megha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using this is one of the best decision

Bewertet am 22.1.2024

I would suggest each and everyone to use the Grammarly Business. As it helps us to identify our grammatical mistakes, punctuations, proper sentence formation and vocabulary skills.

This platform is the best to improve my vocabulary skills. In addition to it I also got chance to correct my grammer, punctuations which lead to increase in my confidence during writing mails to my higher authorities and also presenting my projects even more effectively.

Although it helped a lot to improve my English skills but sometimes there would be grammer mistakes which it couldn't spot.

Hi Megha,

We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us.

We're sorry to hear that our suggestions occasionally miss the mark. While we strive to improve our algorithms to provide accurate and helpful suggestions, they are not perfect (yet!). We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please know that you can send us any missed suggestion examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll have a team member take a closer look.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist!

Roberto
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Grammarly Business suited for companies

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

It's simple and not much assisted it won't give you the trust to see an AI is assisting on this and you think is just a program that fixes grammar and may be wrong so is not really trustable to me and keep on looking for better easy correct tool with levels or class of what you want to fix with; composition, check only, book writing,... etc.

That is good for companies because does not really help in all the content but makes it open for others also to critique and change the meaning because not everybody or this AI is going to say the last word. So it's open.

For one person or 2 is not good... it push you to accept as it says it is but content may not be as you like; therefore is more for a discussible type of group but it works but most other programs do as well the same thing.

Rupinder
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Highly recommended

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Very easy to use. It increases the overall efficiency and quality of the written documents by eliminating and highlighting the Errors in less than seconds.

It’s hard to recall any downside of this app.

Moses F
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Best Grammar Corrector

Bewertet am 29.4.2024

My experience had been and is still amazing using Grammarly.

My experience had been and is still amazing using Grammarly.

It gives you an advantage when communicating online.

I have not come across anything that i do not like about this software.

Purnima
Purnima
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Grammarly The tool you need

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

Overall it is a valuable tool for individuals, especially writers, even for general internet user writing emails, or commenting to use correct grammar on daily basis.

Grammarly is a valuable tool for writers of all skill levels, offering reliable grammar checking, helpful writing insights, and personalized feedback to enhance the quality of written communication. It provides detailed explanations for suggested corrections, helping users understand grammatical rules and improve their writing skills over time. The accessibility and ease of using the app, as it checks my whole document in one go.

Sometimes Grammarly may flag correct grammar usage as incorrect or suggest changes that don't improve the clarity.
Also the pricing of additional features is little on the higher side, its expensive.

Purna
Purna

Enhance Your Writing with Grammarly

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

It helps you correct your spelling, punctuation, and grammar. And the best part is the rewriting and suggestion feature.

The free version only includes the basic feature which makes you consider the paid version.

• Branche: Automotive

thumbs up for Grammarly

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Better than average, most businesses should use this, as I see so many misspelled headlines and articles.

automation and speed with which it corrects.

sometimes the popup windows are in the way and annoying.

Fon
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly, an invaluable writing tool which has has no rival.

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

It has helped our business to communicate fluently with our business partners without fear of errors and mistakes in emails and documents.
Grammarly always lets us know the tone of what we are writing to our correspondents and it lets us correct any misspelled and incorrect grammar in the whole text.

What I like most about this software is, it gives you lots of recommendations in real-time while typing. It's build-in chrome plugin helps to monitor your spelling and grammar errors improving the tone and mood of your writing.
Grammarly also helps you avoid the most common spelling and grammar errors you usually make while typing and its suggestions are second to non. I love the speed with which it's customer care respond to customer queries.
Grammarly has also helped me in cases where a second pair of eyes is necessary like when there are silly typing errors that the browser can't notify you, grammarly is there to let you know your mistakes so you can easily correct them and make your typing clean, neat and perfect.

Technology-wise, the dictionary of Grammarly still lacks many words.
Errors with online text entry fields (such as LinkedIn) are not corrected with the Grammar Check Tool.

Hi Fon,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We especially love hearing that Grammarly helped your business to communicate fluently!

If there are cases, where you find Grammarly provides incorrect suggestions for words in your text, there are a couple of options to prevent suggestions. Firstly, you can use your personal dictionary to add common words. Here's how: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. You can also contact our team directly at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D and request to add missing words in our dictionaries, and we'll have a team member take a closer look and improve our algorithms.

As for the issue you're experiencing on LinkedIn, please feel free to reach out to us directly via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D with a screenshot of the problem so we can gather more details and see what we can do to have it addressed.

Rozalliny
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grammarly is the best English teacher in the world

Bewertet am 6.11.2021

So far Far other than delays at times I haven't had a problem with this software and highly recommend it.

Spelling correction. Grammar correction. Word and sentence replacement. It does all the work for me and I have never handed in bad articles/content since I started using it.

There are sometimes delays when you're editing a lot of text and it only works in English.

Hi Rozalliny,

We're happy to hear that you're making good use of Grammarly features.

As for your comment about delays in checking your text, we've shared it with our development team.

However, if Grammarly takes more than a few seconds to check your text, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'll be happy to take a closer look into this issue for you.

Charles
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Gram Business 101

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

The overall was extremely positive because I believe the platform give you more than the others out there like Antidote. The small details count and thats how I felt with Grammarly Business.

I like how the platform was giving insights and advices before I had even completed a full sentence in an email or when I was writing in documents. Grammarly Business helped me paraphrase research articles and comments I have used for work reports. I enjoyed some of the little details from the software like the emojis telling me how I sound, I feel like this is a plus!

It was huge for some of my past work but a little bit too expensive especially since I have 3 other members in my team. I felt like it was too expensive to pay near $75 CAD with taxes for a vocabulary and grammar platform. It was unfortunate because I enjoyed but too pricey for my organization thus far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Wordtune

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business

User friendly and easily compatible with my computer and Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, etc.

Hello Charles,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Grammarly's tone detector is also one of our favorite features.

We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Let us note that we offer a significant discount of over 50% for teams who choose the annual plan.

Our Grammarly Business offering provides all of our Premium suggestions and more, including Snippets, Brand Tones, Multiple Style Guides, and Analytics. You can find out more about these features here: https://gram.ly/2UlUA8V

Prashant
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Grammarly Premium for your Business

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Excellent software, still we love to use this rather we are a fan of this anyways need little development which will make it a clear cut winner in this stream.

It is excellent software for your e-commerce or Blogging site in Content management.

Excellent features in Plagiarism, although need small improvement in Plagiarism.

It flags Repetition words, overused words.

There are lots of features missing though it has all big features.

1. It loses bullet and Number Data. It makes all numerical bullets as 1 for all bullets. Do you need to go back to Shopify and change?

2. Once we copy data from your apps to Shopify blogs, it loses the link title brought in while copying from our store. Can you please help to protect it?

3. Your Grammarly app works on Shopify products, but it does not work on Blogs, and Collection needs your help to work on the same.

4. Once we copy from Shopify or any other data, if there is any table in the content, it loses Table formatting. It shows one line below each item, which makes it to reformating and lengthy exercise, or we sometimes need to leave the table for Grammarly check.

5. there should also be a page duplicacy checker highlighting any repeating words or lines on the same page or paragraphs, which shall improve our canonical problems.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Reverso Context, Wordtune und Semrush

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grammarly Business

Price points, Value for money, and good features like eliminating grammar errors. Provides real-time suggestions to improve your team's writing instantly.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

It's our users' feedback that allows us to constantly improve our product. We're so happy to hear that you've seen the value from using Grammarly's product offerings.

As for the issues you mentioned, could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team?

We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution.

Himanshu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the most important tools for our business

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Our overall experience is quite good and every piece of content that we deliver has got a Grammarly review screenshot at the end. Clients do trust Grammarly reports and thus it helps to analyze and check the content through a standard process.

The plagiarism feature is a very important feature for our business. We have to analyze each content piece written by the writer and make sure that it is plagiarism free. Other than that we have manual editors so grammar and all are not that used directly.

Nothing as such, it serves the purpose and we have been a business user for the past few years. Only once we faced an issue of account inaccessibility but it was solved proactively.

Hi Himanshu,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

We love hearing how Grammarly helps with your content writing and that you find our plagiarism checker useful. It's comments like these that keep us improving our product.

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Best Regards,

Jonatas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you want make sure you communication is professional and well written, Grammarly is the way...

Bewertet am 30.8.2023

Grammarly has become my writing companion, my editor, and my confidant. Its ability to catch mistakes, offer insightful suggestions, and enhance the overall quality of my writing is unparalleled. Whether you're a student, a professional, or someone who simply loves to write, Grammarly is an indispensable tool that will undoubtedly take your writing to new heights.

One of my favorite aspects of Grammarly is its versatility. It doesn't matter if I'm writing in a web browser, a dedicated app, or even on my smartphone; Grammarly is there to ensure that my writing remains polished and error-free across the board.

Nothing to complain about, love the tool.Although Grammarly is undoubtedly impressive, it's not flawless. There are occasional instances where the suggestions might not align with the intended tone or style of the writing. However, the ability to personalize the tool's settings mitigates this issue to a great extent.

Hello,

Thanks for your kind words!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us!

Please do not hesitate to send us any incorrect suggestions examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look.

Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon to help Grammarly's algorithms improve. Over time, our team can adjust the suggestions with high ignore rates to make them more helpful.

Please continue to share your feedback with us as we listen and share all feedback with our team.

EVELYN
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Optimizing Content Processes and Efficiency with Grammarly Business AI

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

I've been a user of Grammarly Business AI for 5+ (paid option). It is a tool we rely on for our day-to-day activities, and it goes beyond checking just grammar. Grammarly Business AI has genuinely helped us refine our content creation systems and align them to clients' tone of voice. I have experienced, as a user, the evolution of Grammarly Business to their AI component, and they truly keep the customer needs at the forefront. Grammarly Business AI is not here to replace our jobs but to enhance our zone of genius.

It is a friendly user and integrates well with popular tools. Specifically, in our company, it helped to enhance writing clarity and elevate the optimization of team collaboration and customization for style guidelines. The detailed insights and analytics allow us to make changes and keep track of our progress in terms of writing styles. It also has high security and privacy in place.

I have yet to come across something I don't like about Grammarly Business AI. I believe any drawbacks may vary in significance depending on individual needs and preferences.

Hi Evelyn,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us!

• Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Win the life with Grammarly Business

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

My overall experience with the Grammarly business is important If there is a person who uses the internet or computers every one must be installed and work with this software. because nowadays it is difficult to do my studies without this software properly. Just go and enjoy this friendly and amazing software my friends.

Ok my, all dearest friends, This is the happy time for all of my friends, Thanks for reading me, It is not a wasted time for you ever my friends, I am going to talk about the one of greatest software now. This is really true, true, true my friends. The software name is Grammarly business.
What is that??? Actually this is the software that corrects the grammar and spelling on your whatever documents. I ll explained furthermore my friends, As a higher education student, I need to write more research articles as well as submitting reports to the university and so on. Then what should I did my friends ., I download this and installed it to my google chrome extension. You know my friends, The any documents it will do Grammarly and selling corrections Automatically by this Grammarly business software,
I think you have some knowledge about this amazing software so far. Actually I'm using the free version, I need to tell this is all so much enough for me to do my study matters in my university. But if your business or company is beware of the more accuracy about the grammar and spelling, then you can go for the premier version, my friends. but we have to select the plan. but it is not much value, my friends if you like you can try that one also for critical correction of grammar.I know all of my friends within the withing next two years this Grammarly software will be the most one of the software in the world. this is my suggestion my friends.

There are least points also. What are they, my friends?? Most of the peoples don't know about this software, this is the No 1 problem, then the company should have a good promoting campaign. Then nowadays there starting that one. it is really happy. Because all benefits going to the peoples. Rather than It is no problems.

Muhammad
  • Branche: Internet

Grammarly, Best Business Partner and Online Grammar Teacher

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

My overall experience with Grammarly is top-rated. I never got disappointed by Grammarly's work. I'm using Grammarly on a commercial level and my whole satisfaction is excellent with all my clients just because of my communication skill, And the main reason behind my communication skill is Grammarly. I never used any dictionary to find out correct spellings and to find out sentence errors, I'm doing all this with a single click and I'm too happy with this.
My personal friend is doing a data entry job in a private company, And because of typing errors he always makes some mistakes in paragraphs. And now I have recommended him Grammarly extension to get good remarks from company boss.
From this action, You can imagine my experience with grammarly. Now if you are reading my feedback and still have not installed grammarly on your system. Then I will highly recommend you don't waste your time on cheap extensions and get started with Grammarly. I assure you it will help you a lot.

Checking whole documents at once is my favourite feature in Grammarly. And I'm using this one on a daily basis to remove grammar and sentence errors from my documents.
The syle of Grammarly of opting out a mistake in a sentence or a grammar mistake is unique and much more effective than any local grammar extension. All we need to do is, Simply click on Underline word and it is going to remove at all permanently.

Personal dictionary and adding a word to Grammarly dictionary is the worst feature that Grammarly is having. We can add our native language words to the Grammarly dictionary to use them in future without getting any errors. Personal Dictionary is also an impressive feature of Grammarly to manage favourite words.
The "Dismiss" feature of Grammarly is also one of my favourites. Whenever Grammarly is going to underline a word, always it is going to multiple options. And one of them will be "dismiss" and the remaining will be spelling and grammar suggestions. if I think that these are not good for my documents, then I can simply ignore that suggestion by using the "dismiss" button. It is not going to force me to use suggested words.

Well, there is no doubt that I'm fully satisfied with the Grammarly extension. But there are some cons too that I want to share with Grammarly's team to get better service next time.
The main problem I'm facing is a sign-up error. Sometimes its stops working and start showing me the sign-up button, while I'm already having an account and I'm logged in too. I don't sir why it's happening but it's happening and I'm a little bit worried about this. I'll keep using this extension because unfortunately, I can't survive without this one. But I humbly request to the team that please make it good.

Another problem I'm facing with Grammarly is word error suggestion. Grammarly uses to underline words, that may contain errors. But when I use to click on those underlined words, it's not going to show me any suggestions. And I use google to search for alternatives of underlined words. Although it's enough for me that Grammarly is opting out a mistake, But I can't understand why sometimes it does not shows me suggestions.
I'm still using this extension just because of its valuable features and friendly user interface. So Please Grammarly's team, Remove these errors as soon as possible and bring a new update with better work.

Hi Muhammad,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us because it helps us build a better customer experience.

We're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into the issues that you've reported.

Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D with the screenshots of both of these issues so that we could gather more details and see what we can do to fix them?

We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution to your problem.

Daniel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Still the best quality level

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

A Fantastic encounter I have with Grammarly Business. As I am not a local speaker of English, but rather know its basics, so it won't trouble me with respect to any issues and proposes me the correct thing on schedule.
Grammarly Business is number one to non. I will happily recommend to as numerous loved ones I can.
My in general Grammerly Business experience has been fabulous. I can compose unafraid of making a linguistic or spelling blunder. It helps me recorded as a hard copy web journals, web-based media posts, and messages straightforwardly from my program, just as elsewhere I compose or alter archives. It's the best apparatus for editing and actually looking at records and compositions for blunders. I love the way it coordinates with such countless stages, including my programs in general and some disconnected and online applications like MS Word and Google Docs; it's a lifeline for myself as well as my whole group.

Grammarly consistently recognizes all mistakes in your composition, including those that different sites and applications miss. It checks for language issues, yet in addition for spelling and accentuation botches. It has exactly the intended effect and drastically works on the presence of your substance. The UI and online appearance of Grammarly are bright, happy, and welcoming. I truly appreciate that this apparatus proposes not just elective words or right spelling, it additionally recommends new expressions. With the utilization of Grammarly Business, my composing capacities have improved and turn out to be more exact and expressive. Truly, a more than superb program, wherewith an ostensible membership charge, you will guarantee the presence of an extremely durable aide, which alarms you when you type any word mistakenly and furthermore attempts to fix Grammar unmistakably.

Grammarly is just accessible in English. On the off chance that you write in another dialect, Grammarly isn't the go-to application and device for you. In any case, English is as yet a typical second language; consequently, it is as yet adequate for me.
At times there's a bug, or the thoughts don't change too a lot. It can feel like we're expressing exactly the same thing over and over once more, with no variety. On occasion there is a blunder or routinely the thoughts don't change over and over once more. It can feel like we are saying the very same thing again and again and we're not changing everything around using any and all means. The other negative I can envision is the expense. They don't offer a one-time portion ceaseless/lifetime grant and the enrollments are genuinely high. Be that as it may, you can make it during their accidental advancement campaigns.

Melissa
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

A Great Virtual English Teacher

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

I love really enjoy using Grammarly because it's so convenient and easy to use. It conveniently shows up is in any web-based application you're typing in to catch any spelling and grammar errors. There's no need to launch Grammarly, then copy and paste your text into it before sending. It already there helping you along the way. Corrections are easily applied with a click. If you pay attention (perhaps even if you don't), you start to pick up on what Grammarly is showing you in terms of your errors and you begin to self-correct. So you're not just being shown the answers, you're learning as well!

Grammarly has a free and pro version. The pro version provides more in terms of punctuation. I wish the free version offered just a bit more. That would make more features available to younger groups like school children and low-income adults. What you get from the free version is still a great start. You just have to play around and figure out where to place that comma on your own.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review.

We've noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked.

We also offer seasonal or promotional discounts to a limited number of our email subscribers from time to time. We can't disclose in advance when these promos run, but we encourage you to keep an eye out for our special offer emails.

Make sure that you are subscribed to our promo offers by managing your email preferences at https://account.grammarly.com.

Sushant
Sushant
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Grammarly Review

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

Given a decision between a decent human editorial manager versus Grammarly, a human is far predominant all the time. For significant papers, I will pay for a human supervisor.

Be that as it may, there is little need to request an editor for seemingly insignificant details like day by day messages or irregular posts on interpersonal organizations. I like Grammarly's chrome module. It functions admirably in Gmail. Anyway it doesn't work for each site. For instance, it doesn't at present work in quora.com.

Being a machine, Grammarly is somewhat awful at altering style or intelligibility. It's great at observing fundamental mechanical errors like subject-action word arrangement, missing articles, tense arrangements, missing upper casing, spelling botches, and so on It misses blunders as well as make wrong rectification ideas. Yet, more often than not, it gets my slip-ups.

As an endorser, you additionally get a month to month (I think) email that sums up your utilization. I truly like that it records the main 3 sorts of mix-ups I will more often than not make.

I think Grammarly is worth the effort assuming you are a good essayist in term of style and content yet poor at language structure rules and needs something speedy and simple that will get your errors.

Pros

It is totally allowed to use without premium.
In contrast to most different devices and applications, the free application is nice contrasted with the premium application.

Deals with Chrome, Firefox and Safari on most stages and sites.

Has a high level counterfeiting checker.

The superior choice is modest.

Knows the contrast between British English and American English (extremely helpful).

Reports like rates, outline among others.

Permitted at school.

Grammarly is a bit flawed. It very well may be worked on in more than one way. The current cost of $30 each month is costly for authors on a careful spending plan, in spite of the fact that you can profit of my markdown.

I'd likewise prefer to see:

Support for different dialects past English,
A free preliminary for the counterfeiting checker so clients can perceive how significant it is.

Another cons is there is no offline editing mode.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Proofreader at your finger tips

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

The software is easy to use and integrate with other apps. The installation process is fairly simple. The apps are user friendly. The grammar checking feature helps you in all of your work. Makes your writing looks professional. It also helps you improve your writing skills by using the software. The overall score feature is very useful. The tone detector is a very good addition. It makes you recognize the correct tone and help you realize the context of the message in which it is written.

Recently it has started creating some issues while pointing out the mistakes. The mistake is at some other place and it highlights in the wrong place. Sometimes this issue also occurs with the correction as well, the correction is made at some other location. The tone detector seems to be not correct all the time. There should be a feature of smart writing that suggest you future words as you type. The addition of another language should be supported. It suggests articles too much, even if it is not required and sometimes the article is wrong suggested. The gap between the pro and free versions is too much. There is no education version available for students. It corrects your writing in a grammatic manner and not much in styling. Sometimes correcting the text grammatically makes the text poor in styling. There should be suggestions for free version at least.

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We're sorry to hear about the highlighting issue that you've encountered. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D with a screenshot of the issue so that we can see what we can do to fix it?

Please know that you can send us an example when you disagree with Grammarly's suggestion or the tone detected, so we can have a team member take a closer look.

Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product.

We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. If you're a student or an educator, please feel free to submit a support ticket at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D using your school email address, and we'll see how we can help make Grammarly more affordable for you.

Thanks,

Hicham

Grammarly Business Review: The Pros and Cons

Bewertet am 8.7.2022

If you're not a fan of the suggestion, you can simply click the x to dismiss it. However, if you're unsure about a change, you can hover over the suggestion for more information. Additionally, if you want to accept the change, you can click the check mark.
- How to customize settings (five sentences): You can access the settings by clicking the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the page. From there, you can adjust your general settings, account settings, and privacy settings.
- Pros and cons of using Grammarly (eleven sentences): Some pros of using Grammarly include increased accuracy in your writing, catching errors that you may have missed, and receiving real-time feedback.
If you're in the market for a proofreading tool to help improve your writing, Grammarly is a great option. It's easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. However, there are a few drawbacks. First, it's not always accurate. Second, it can be expensive if you need to use it for long documents. Third, it may make some mistakes of its own. Finally, one of the major problems with Grammarly is that you have to pay an annual fee just to use it.

Grammarly Business Review - What is it? Is it good for business? How much does it cost? Who makes it? These are just some questions we’ll explore in this review of Grammarly Business. But first, let’s explore what the tool actually does, who it’s designed for, and how much it costs.
As a business owner, you want to make sure that your written communications are clear, concise, and free of errors. Grammarly can help with that. It's an AI-powered writing assistant that can check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes, as well as offer suggestions on style and clarity. Plus, it's available as a browser extension, so you can use it anywhere you write online.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to post this extensive review.

We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product.

Please do not hesitate to send us any incorrect suggestions examples at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can take a closer look.

We've also noted your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Let us note that we offer a significant discount of over 50% for teams who choose the annual plan.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions.