Sage 100

Sortieren nach

Andreas

Umfangreiche Lösung mit Schwächen in der Bedienung und im Einkauf

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Komplexes System,von dem wir als kelinere Firma nur einen geringen Teil nutzen, dieser funktioniert aber einwandfrei. Leider ist die Eingabe von Daten und Text bze. die Benutzerführung dabei oft (zu) umständlich.

Sehr umfangreicher Funktionsumfang, für uns als ERP-System völlig ausreichend, sehr variable und vielfältige Auskunftmöglichkeiten

Bedienung/Eingabe von Daten ist oft (zu) umständlich, zu wenig Dokumentationsmöglichkeiten/keine Historie bei Einkaufsdaten

Dieter
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Gute Software zum guten Preis

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

Aufgrund der sehr unterschiedlichen Anforderungen unserer Kunden an die Angaben auf unseren Rechnungen ist Sage 100 hervorragend.

Entscheidend für die Einführung der Vorgängerprodukte von Sage 100 und den Umstieg auf Sage 100 war die große Vielfalt an Möglichkeiten, Informationen auf den Rechnungen zu erfassen. Diese Gestaltungs-möglichkeiten waren, neben der Erfüllung der üblichen Voraussetzungen und einem angemessenen Preis, für meine Entscheidung grundlegend.

Eigentlich gibt es keine Nachteile. Alles, was wir brauchen, ist bestens abgebildet.

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy and clear for your bookkeeping needs

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

I quite like the software and would recommend. I also use Quickbooks, but Sage suits me much better.

Really easy to understand and get up and running. Simple workflows and very easy to see the underlying transactions .
Adjustments and corrections are a breeze.

Only issue I have is with electronic file transfers for payments to my bank. Sage keeps sequential files numbers for each of the different payment types (eg. Payroll and Suppliers), but my bank requires the numbers to be sequential overall. Each time I have to adjust the file number to the proper number so my bank does not reject it.
Online support and training material is adequate, but if you need a real person support is limited - hard to get any response and often need to pay.

Jordan
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Toyota Corolla. Not fancy, but efficient and reliable.

Bewertet am 8.8.2020

Efficient. It works. Lots of features. Reliable.

Efficient. It works. Lots of features. Reliable.

It's reliable and it's a great way to organize data. I like that I can pull data into Excel with a Microsoft Query and have multiple tables to get information from, such as invoice history, purchase order, sales order, and item information.

It's ancient looking. The aesthetics of the software in Classic View is not modern at all. However, it gets the job done and it's very efficient.

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Many features, Poor execution

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Many bells and whistles but too complicated for most users.

Many bells and whistles but too complicated for most users.

The production management module helps us keep track of all inventoried products and our built product. It can be easy to use if you know what you are doing. Being able to have different dates used per module is useful when you are able to use them properly.

There is a lot of background "stuff" that happens without you knowing. Also, unless you notice a discrepancy, the software will not tell you about it. We have had to rebuild the sort files in order to have the proper inventory show up. The software also gives errors often which requires you to redo the work you completed

• Branche: Bau

Sage Review

Bewertet am 10.11.2023

It is very easy to go back & see when & what I purchased regarding my purchase orders.

Sometimes it kicks me out & the only way to get back in is to restart my computer.

Ezechiel Narcisse
Ezechiel Narcisse
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

New Sage 100cloud software is great

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

I've been working with Sage 100cloud for the past 6 months. With my busy schedule and the number of clients I'm servicing, I don't have the time to keep track of all my business finances. Sage 100cloud is the perfect solution for me. I can track my cash in and out, see where I'm at with my payables and receivables and create reports for my accountant. I also use the supply chain module to track my suppliers and create an automated purchase order system. Sage 100cloud is a great solution for businesses that don't have time to keep up with their finances.

I was looking for a new cloud-based solution to manage my accounting and finances because my old program was not able to handle my business' complicated processes, and I found Sage 100cloud. This solution helps simplify your finances by providing a single source of data for items like cash management, financial procedures and supply chain management. You can manage your entire business from anywhere on any device, so I can check my finances from my phone or tablet.

I haven't really had any issues with this product so far.

Denyse
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Moderately ok ERP

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Having been administrators for multiple ERP systems, I found Sage 100cloud to be an entry-level ERP system with limited functionality for a company our size. It might have been ok when they first started with this ERP system, but the technology was too old compared to other systems and common sense functionality was not applied (for example, to change a bin location in inventory, a warehouse person would have to access the inventory maintenance screen whereby they could change costs or pricing or more; bin location changes should occur as a transaction record outside of the inventory maintenance screen).

Sage100c was relatively intuitive to use.

Data integrity was an issue. Our VAR was excellent but even when they couldn't assist and I had to contact Sage direct for assistance, even they struggled to resolve the data issue (in one case it had to do with correcting average costs on an item held in multiple warehouses).

Arthur
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos

Best Accounting Software

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

Used Sage 100 for over 10 years across 2 different businesses. It is the best overall Accounting software that I have used. It is highly customizable and offers all of the features necessary to successfully manage all aspects of our company.

CRM integration would be the best addition that could be added to Sage 100. A single point of access rather than different software.

Anneliese
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Sage 100c at the Non-Profit

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

I have used Sage for over 20 years and I am very impressed with how the system has evolved with the change in technology. As a new user it was easy to navigate and as an experienced user there is always more to explore.

Sage 100c is a user friendly software that integrates the accounting software and warehouse management. The integration helps with productivity and work flow. The partner software is well designed and helps with each module.

The base system needs to be customized at a cost.

ful

Sage 100 review

Bewertet am 6.5.2023

Good

Good

It makes financial reporting easy, it makes stock management easy, it makes sales easy

Working from a distance with sage sometimes is very difficult especially when there is no internet connection

Perry
Perry
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Software is good, but the cloud is not

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

They have all the data and functionality we need, the reports are good, the speed of access is decent.

It is cloud based and we have to pay them every single day for the rest of our lives. We want to have our data local and this does not let us do it. Also, they are not updating the software with any new real features. They are treating it like they treated ACT, like a cash cow. No real improvments, just more money and less support.

James
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for a small growing business

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

There have been some nice improvements in the 18 years we have been using Sage 100/MAS90. It is not cheap, but gets the job done. They must continue to use customer feedback to make the right improvements to the software and not change features users heavily rely on.

Customer service has been great. They do everything they can to help resolve issues. Sage’s scalability has allowed the software to grow along with our needs. 3rd Party software works best if has partnered with Sage to get updates that allow for testing prior to a new update being released.

It seems that along with some enhancements you get when upgrading, you may lose some functionality such as when printing travelers that now require more steps to complete. Custom reports and integrations can be costly because a Sage reseller is needed for support.

Craig

SAGE 100 is a Winner

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Overall, Sage has helped with running our business and keeping everything straight - I would say my (our) experience with Sage has been a positive one.

It is a very robust package of modules - each module is for a specific task - general ledger, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Once you have your company setup you assign your staff to be responsible for one of the modules and they become the expert in the module. All modules are integrated with the other modules so there is no need to upload and run sync programs - it is all done for you.

Sometimes the modules are not as intuitive as other modules - I can only guess different software designers designed different modules and therefore the nuances of writing logical code differ from individual to individual. This makes more a bit of discontinuity across the modules. Somethings a module will crash due to some parameter not having a specific number or letter in the database (don't even know how that would happen!) and you cannot diagnose it yourself - you have to call customer service. It will cost you money if you don't have a CS plan and chew up at least an hour of your time. However, in fairness it does not happen too often.

Chris
  • Branche: Lagerung

Sage 100 Review

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

We have been able to grow our company and the suite has been able to support this with enough customization and scalability.

We have been using the Sage ERP Suite for over 10 years and it has been very reliable with only a few issues along the way. In there new releases they have mitigated the issues we have run into. We have been able to customize quite a bit to make it more streamlined for our users.

Payroll we had some issues with and moved to another solution.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage 100

Convenience and product familiarity.
Kristina

Sage 100cloud Review

Bewertet am 10.11.2019

Way better than peachtree older version. Have not had any issues other than it's kinda slow

I like how everything is linied together kinda of like quickbooks. It's pretty simple to use and has step by step guidance

Its kinda slow at times. We upgraded from peachtree so it's way better than that. Honestly nothing I can say bad other than its slow

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Warum Sage 100 gewählt wurde

We had to change as our certificate was expired

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage 100

Fits my company more
brittany

Accounting and Inventory Ability

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

We went with Sage because we needed an accounting software that would also keep inventory stock. The fact that Sage has build able modules and customization available is pretty much the biggest asset available. I use Accounts Receivable, Payable, Sales Order, Inventory Management, Purchase order, General Ledger and Paperless office. I like that it allows me to more permanently close out accounting days and keeps track of all reports for later use.

It is a time consuming software to learn, definitely keep a professional on standby when installing and learning the system. Although I like being able to close out days and orders, it does make it a little harder to fix any mistakes. There are occasional bugs with the system but nothing that hasn't been able to be fixed with a phone call to our Sage installer.

Ross

SAGE 100C - robust solution

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Stable, well-built product with good interface and functionality. Good 3rd party customer support. Recent better pricing.

Complete end to end ERP solution with robust modules scaled for massive implementations - now fairly priced for smaller companies without the loss of functionality.

It is a full featured product that is clearly designed for large organizations with dozens of users. In a small company it is a bit burdensome as there are no quick transactions or shortcuts. The Crystal reporting suite is also full function - but it takes a true Crystal expert to easily create reports. There is no ability to quickly create an ad hoc report, and unless Crystal is your second language, it often takes too long to build a report for a single use.

Mary
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to teach new employees

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

The payroll program works very well with our time clock program. The AP and AR modules are easy to navigate.

Our program is very customized to our specific needs. We have several different price levels based on customer pricing and species pricing (for which type of lumber is used). It is very easy to teach new employees the proper procedures with this software.

For some reason, the program shuts down on its own. I've been told it's "because the user is clicking too often, which then confuses the software so it shuts down."

Jim
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, yet an accurate accounting tool

Bewertet am 28.2.2017

We are a mid size property management company located on the Northshore of Massachusetts. Our condominium client list is a composition of business and residential complexes. The Sage product gives us the flexibility to manage the day to day account activity, along with the accountability and flexibility to oversee the billing aspects which occur as a result of the various service request we receive daily. Our staff consist of management professions, account and billing personnel. Everyone in our organization has exposure to the Sage product even our administrative staff, who are often required to utilize the Sage product to verify client billing and invoices. It is a simple yet effective accounting and administrative product that works well for a company of our size.

Effective, yet simple to understand and utilize

Doesn't have the fancy looking categories. It's just plain and simple

Victoria
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Good, could be better

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

N/A

N/A

Themes capability is cool. Should be more available.

Job Cost lack of features. A/P not intuitive, e.g. voiding checks.

Brenda
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Sage 100Cloud

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Sage is a good product with an excellent support staff.

Sage is a good product with an excellent support staff.

The product walks you through most of the modules with ease. It allows me to give ownership to the departments that work their modules and monitor their progress. Thankful for Sage University, bundling the training so that individuals get a better feel of what their use of Sage effects within the whole organization.

The number of redundant stops in updating. The lack of ability to reopen completed items like sales orders and work orders. The inability to utilize recurring invoicing through AR, as it does not have the capability of tying out the ship to address with sales tax.

Brett

10+ Years of Sage in a mid-size manufacturing / distro environment

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Sage has worked well for us for almost 10 years however as the company grows we find that we are "outgrowing" Sage and it can't keep up with our workload.

Sage is old and the core functionality is solid. It "just works" for most smaller companies

Sage really isn't intended for large / complicated environments. Once you've gone above 50 simultaneous users and add third party integrations for taxing, credit cards, warehouse management, etc... you'll notice lag in the system regardless of the hardware resources assigned to it.

Bernard
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Wholesale consumer products distributor

Bewertet am 15.12.2017

A Sage Business Partner who knows exactly how the company's processes function is the best option for support if multiple add-in modules are used.

Sage 100 Advanced ERP is fully functional for all steps in a wholesale consumer products process. The Reports Explorer allows custom detailed report writing to support general ledger balances. MAS Intelligence reporting uses an Excel BI add-in for financial reporting.

Standard reports require knowledge of Crystal Reports for customizing. Adding multiple third party modules such as Scanforce, Multi-Bin, etc. greatly complicates upgrades to new releases.

Grace
Grace
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Sage 100

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Over all we are very happy with the software and support received.

Over all we are very happy with the software and support received.

We use Sage100 for AR, AP, invoicing, inventory and month end reporting. The software is rather easy to use and can be customize for your business needs.It is very easy to train someone to use SAGE 100. Another feature I like is that I can pull reports out into excel. Also the support given from the SAGE staff is high quality.
Good software and support overall.

The only con to this software is, it is slow at times.