Entrata

Sortieren nach

STEPHANIE

Making Property Management Simple

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

My experience with Entrata has been wonderful. The program is easy to use, I can learn new things quickly with all of the different options for training, and the customer service is next level!

I love how user friendly Entrata is! I utilized the trainings when I first was introduced to this program. I was impressed about how helpful my trainer was and how thorough it was. The trainer checked in with me after to make sure that I knew exactly what I was doing, and where to go if I needed any extra assistance. The customer service is spectacular!

I have only run into one issue with Entrata. Several of my residents were charged extra for using a commissions based debit card not realizing that there was a difference. My issues were resolved quickly though.

Heather
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Heather Arbor Properties

Bewertet am 28.5.2024

Entrata has been an easy learning curve for all

Entrata has been an easy learning curve for all

Very easy to learn and implentation went well

The training videos helped our teams grasp

nicholas

usable but needs improvment

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

works for what I need but wish it had more functions on the maintenance side of things

easy to see tallies and total numbers, work order note options are nice and managing keeping track of residents work orders by unit is easy.

searching through residents and work orders is very limited there need to be more ways to search through work orders using key words and categories, there needs to be a way to generate a report on how many work orders you have in a given period for a particular type of problem like kitchen sink leaking, and then you get a report of how many kitchen sink leaks you had during that period of time. this would help budgeting and planning of maintenance,. would also be nice if you didn't have to go back and forth to to the list every time you want to look at a work order, you should be able to expand and contract the work order right on the list so you can more fluidly go through them, when we are in meetings we go over every work order and we end up printing out a list because it is easier to go through them that way. waste of paper when the product could do the same interactively without needing to generate a report.

Kaelan

The Gold Standard for PM Software

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

Entrata is an incredibly streamlined, user-friendly PM software website. Different features are well laid out and divided among different pages to allow for a clean user interface. Lease execution and tracking is incredibly easy with the implementation of a third-party API. Accounting features, from resident ledgers to rent tracking to yearly budgeting, are also powerful and easily customizable to anything you may want and/or need.

The biggest flaw with Entrata is their proprietary training center. While there are many helpful videos available to get you acquainted with the software, it has been the shared experience of myself and my staff that the quizzes are not always very intuitive or follow important items within the training. Rather, many of the quizzes are confusingly worded and often result in them not being passed and having to retake them again.

Melanie

Resident Communication

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

I'm a fan! I would be interested in seeing how the full package works with the accounting platform. But I also know how hard it is to get accounting groups to veer away from Yardi...

If you are looking to track resident communication properly, this is the best platform. I am also a fan of the lead management setup. Entrata has the best resident demographics analysis report compared to Realpage and Yardi.

The rent roll report could use some finessing and I do prefer most Yardi financial reports.

Jonnel

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

I like that Entrata is very user friendly!

There is not really anything that I do not enjoy about Entrata.

Tom
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Entrata the industry standard

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

Entrata is great and should be the industry standard.

Entrata is great and should be the industry standard.

I have been using Entrata at multiple properties with multiple property management firms, it really should be the industry standard with its easy to use interface and functions.

Very rarely do I have any technical issues with Entrata, although the support team is the first point of contact to reach me before my in house IT support team.

gary
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

entrata user

Bewertet am 31.5.2024

easily accessible for the things i need to get to and accomplish

they way i have to search for an apartment threw me off at first but it's pretty user friendly

Nicholas

Entrata review

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

Overall experience is a pretty good one, over time more skills are being picked up and are more easily available for use

Makes some functions easy to track as well as knowing when a certain PO was made and as well as the tracking in units

When creating POs and there is any file greater than 50MB, the file isn't able to be uploaded, it would make it much easier to create and make the PO if there was a bigger cap on the file size

Lauren
Lauren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

User Friendliness and Market Leaders

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

It has been a pleasure all around. I love working with Entrata.

It has been a pleasure all around. I love working with Entrata.

Entrata works hard to stay cutting-edge in the multifamily industry while focusing on the user experience for everyone involved, not just residents!

There are still some glitches in the system but Entrata works hard to be responsive and resolve those glitches where possible.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

RealPage
Christopher
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Corinthian Asset Very Satisfied with Entrata!

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Honestly my team and I are very impressed with the functions and capabilities of Entrata and what it is able to accomplish for our organization. The constant forward thinking and development helps keep all the unnecessary software plug ins to a minimum. As a small business owner having a "one stop shop" greatly improves the efficiency within our organization. Keep up the Excellent Work!

More flexibility in the PO system, and we would really like to be able to conduct vendor bill payment via ACH without having to go to AvidPay (Avidxchange product)

Michelle

Entrata is the best!

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

I did not get the opportunity to take any training before being exposed to Entrata. I took all of the video training and test as well as watched all of the videos that were offered on the software. I am self taught and I have learned a lot from the support team. They are wonderful and talking me through tasks or helping me understand something. They are some of the best in the business.

I have worked on many different management software and Entrata is my absolute favorite. I love everything about the software.

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Biswajit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A product you could rely on!

Bewertet am 1.4.2023

It has been a smooth experience so far with the features of the product. Feature-wise it's all good but the response time could be improved.

First of all, The deployment (transition) was seamless. Lease tracking, Occupancy Management, Rental tracking, and online payments are the best features to make your work easier. Easy to understand and use all features.End-to-End services from financial to Maintenance.

The support system could have improved. Sometimes the response is delayed for critical issues.Hold durations are longer when agents are busy with other users. Need to wait till 8 AM MT to speak to the support desk.

Claire
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best Real Estate Management Software out there!

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Entrata is customer support driven, is the best overall user experience and great value for the software. I highly recommend Entrata if you are considering switching to a technologically more advance software. I have used Yardi, MRI, AppFolio, Propertyware, QuickBooks, JD Edwards and more.

Ease of use for property site users of the software, offers many tools to reduce employee headcount and overhead. Provides great training resources for new users.

Custom financial reporting is not robust enough for companies with higher lever reporting requires than basic Income Statement & Balance Sheet.

Paul

Entrata is Good

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Entrata is basicly good for our property management.

Entrata is basicly good for our property management.

The Entrata reporting is good for me and the Resident Portal and Website Service are good for online activities.

The Leasing Center Service is not so good.

Tim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Entrata is great software, especially for students. Just not as User friendly as would like.

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Overall, I really do like Entrata as it covers much ground is the site staff have enjoyed it over Appfolio, Yardi, and Onesite. It could be more user friendly, but I see that they have been improving where they can on this.

If you have a small company just make sure there is enough time devoted in being able to learn the features, and roll those features out to your site staff. Otherwise, there are a lot of awesome features that you don't use.

Entrata has essentially all the features you would need, especially for student housing and/or with a big team (for lead management). Their inspections manager for student housing is a godsend (split between roommates, or only charge one).

You must set up your community correctly. They separate Building , Units, and Spaces (for beds). This is necessary to have the features in student housing. However, they don't have all the searches setup properly, including Unit Inspections. I've asked them to add Building + Unit in searches. So for unit inspections, if you have Building 200, 300, 400...and the same Units nomenclature (A,B,C,D...) then if you search for a Unit or use the inspection manager, you might only see "A" and don't know which building you are in. ---But you lose some message center options if you do it the way we want. (we do property location abbreviation as building, and overall that gives us the best functionality.)
-There search function isn't all encompassing.
-Texting residents is very clamped down.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

AppFolio Property Manager, ONEsite und ResMan

Warum Entrata gewählt wurde

Needed more functionality for student housing. Needed better reporting.
Angelica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Entrata not Entrada

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

Entrata was very love and hate at first, especially the transition from Yardi to Entrata. But once we were trained on the software. The system itself is pretty seamless, all in one place. Very user friendly, great features throughout the entire software.

I really like a lot of the reporting, and the texting feature that Entrata has. I also like how you can mass email tenants through Entrata. I also love the fact that I can see everything my residents do in there activity log cause you know resident lie a hand full of the time and we can catch them in it! lol.

I wish Entrata has an option to only email certain buildings, or maybe my access only allows me to send to everyone but that would be great to separate the emails that way. I wish they have the option to block certain people for apply multiple times, like once they applied and got denied or cancelled it gets blocked right away and cannot re-apply for certain time frame. Sometimes the system glitches and when you respond to leads they are still being flagged as if a response wasn't given..

Rachelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software, needs better support in my opinion

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

Entrata is easy to set up, customize, and maintain. Often times, I find it easy to fix problems on my own or help regional teams create new webpages that show specials, virtual tours, sitemaps, etc.

It is really hard to get consistently great support. Technicians take too long to respond to inquiries, (sometimes days ). We would love to see ticket turnaround time improve. Also broken integrations are a major concerns. When API feeds are interrupted, this causes a decrease in availability for prospects. We could be potentially losing business due to this, enraging ownership groups, which directly affects our ability to retain management of properties.

Brianna
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Thoughts on Entrata

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

Entrata has a ton of customizable options, which sounds great from a marketing perspective to make each property different. There are a ton of reporting features which is nice, as well.

There are so many things I feel like are almost there, but need to be engineered further. Special displays on the website cannot be customized, and so they never look right with the rest of the prospect portal. Photo layouts in photos and tours pages cannot be clicked on to zoom in on an image, I think that hurts any desktop users ability to see our amenities. The fact that photos are not automatically resized when setting up prospect portal is so time consuming. We migrated to Entrata from another software, so over the span of a couple months I had to resize photos for every slot in propsect portal for over 20 properties.

Lilli
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Thank You Entrata! Every Employee at Customer Support is Amazingly Helpful!

Bewertet am 14.4.2023

Though it took me a while to transition to Entrata software I now find it much more user friendly than Yardi was.

Customer Support is friendly, informative and was instrumental in my training process.

Updates that change permissions often effect my productivity.

Dawn

Entrata at Dobler

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

At first it was pretty horrible. Once the company started having more people involved and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stepped in as our point person, things started going smoothly.

I used Entrata software at Dobler for years and was pleased with the change ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent as our point person.) and the accommodation for the company.

Unless you have an IT person in the company working on Entrata all the time, all updates can be frustrating.

Paige

Entrata - So user friendly

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

I love Entrata. I am glad we use it over other property management software's.

I love Entrata. I am glad we use it over other property management software's.

This software is very forward and self explanatory. Very easy to use and teach. There are not hidden features you have to search for.

There can be glitches/slow load times when updates are preformed or new items rolled out. They are usually fixed quickly though.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Comments

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

Very positive overall with some hiccups.

Very positive overall with some hiccups.

The program is very simple to use and easy to implement for onboarding purposes.

Self-service reporting formats would be a big plus. Ultimately the reports are the only connection owners have with the software so being able to create our own report format would be very useful.

Maddie

Entrata - Student Living

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

Overall, entrata does have some glitches but they are minor. I would definitely choose to use entrata over any other property management program. The benefits and ease of use with entrata cannot be matched.

I like Entrata mainly because of the dashboard. The dashboard makes it super convenient to see everything that needs to be done and any tasks that are outstanding. Also, the bulk unit assignment board is the greatest thing when you are roommates matching people and assigning apartments.

One thing I dislike about entrata is that sometimes there are random bugs and glitches. Some things are easily resolved an others take forever to be fixed. I've had multiple problems with entrata saying that two applicants have the same email address (which halts the entire application process) when in fact no one has the same email.

Amanda

5-stars All Around

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

This system is very user-friendly and hands down the easiest Property Management Software I have used in my 5+ years in the field.

Wish roommate shuffle was accessible in terms of being able to shuffle multiple times a day if needed