ResNexus Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Oscar
Oscar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to manage your hotel

Bewertet am 29.8.2021

It has been a Great software, I’ve been using this for over a year now and I can say that it has helped me a lot mainly because some of the features that the software includes I wasn’t able to do it before such as spa and other entertainment activities management, I will definitely recommend for those people who want to improve their services and their company.

I like that is a software that is easy to use, it helps you to have more control on different areas whether is your company or your hotel, for me many years I’ve been managing on the classic way but with this software things are just getting even more easy to do, I can let this software to do functions that not many people can do because and that’s what I like about the software.

It has some features that I didn’t like mainly because these are just features that you can do by yourself and it can also be done if you combine with other Arias, like housekeeping manage, so it will be better to let some of the features out and add a feature that allows me to promote my services so more people know about it.

Oscar,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

Airyanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best reservation software I have used

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

This is by far the best reservation software that I have used!

This is by far the best reservation software that I have used!

The thing that I like most about ResNexus is all the new updates and new features that are constantly being added to the system.

I think that the interface can be a little confusing for some people when you are setting up the system for use, but on the other hand the ResNexus team is also very helpful in that aspect.

Campspot und Firefly Reservations

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

We needed a more updated and user friendly system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

ResNexus was very user friendly for me and I loved the sutomer service rep that I initially spoke with.

Airyanna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review for us! We greatly appreciate it, and we love serving your business.

Greg
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

May be great for hotels but not for RV parks and campgrounds

Bewertet am 27.5.2023

I spent a nightmare year with ResNexus before switching back to my previous reservation software. first the import of my previous and existing reservations was done incorrectly and even after 12 months they could not figure out how to fix it. They have no good way of charging guest extra fees like parking, late checkout etc., you have to enter these fees as a retail item which screws up your retail reporting. Cancelation fees have to be added annually. Canceling a reservation would require 4 different screens before complete. The grid takes three time longer to load than my previous software system. This, while a customer is standing in front of you or on the phone. Vehicle depictions for RVs are laughable and confusing to guests. It is not possible to move only a portion of the reservation to a new site. testing capabilities cost extra and there's no way to create canned outgoing messages that you use often. for these and many more reasons, we transitioned back to our previous software provider and never looked back.

Their website service is good with good support. The reservation software...not so much

Poor customer service, if you have a problem they'll "write a ticket" then forget about you

Newbook

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

to take advantage of third party bookings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Because I believed what the sales rep told me, seems they don't really know what the capabilities of the software are and are not.

Greg,

Thanks for the feedback. At ResNexus we strive to provide the best software paired with the best customer support. While not perfect, we are proud be the Highest Rated campground management software on Capterra and love serving our extensive list of campground clients. We apologize that your setup experience was atypical and that we could not resolve the issues it caused to your satisfaction. ResNexus maximizes your occupancy by showing your guests what they are looking for right from the start–your sites. Hundreds of campground properties love this benefit. In addition, we allow guests to book by specials and packages and provide a built-in POS. We help your staff save time and money by reducing the need and cost for many 3rd party integrations required by other more expensive systems. We realize that there are many campground software providers and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Gareth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ResNexus - like hiring a whole software and hotel management team

Bewertet am 24.2.2024

Hotel reservations have expenses - credit card fees, third-party commissions, occupancy taxes, and, of course, monthly reservation software costs. The valuable expertise that ResNexus provides us has enable us to have ten times the revenue we would have without them - way more than enough to cover the expenses. That is to say, in the end we do not consider ResNexus an expense, it helps us earn way more money than it costs. We consider them our partners and could not be happier with their services.

ResNexus is one of the most professional companies I have delt with in any field. Running a hotel reservation system is very complicated. The system must integrate hundreds of different third-party booking sites, credit card processing companies, tax collection, and the front desk. ResNexus has this figured out and I can't imagine running the hotel without them. Our dedicated representative is very responsive, helpful, and encouraging.

We literally have no complaints about ResNexus. We get contacted frequently by other companies and we tell them all the same: we are very happy with ResNexus.

Garth,

Thank you so much for this amazing and thoughtful review! We appreciate your business and loyalty! We love serving you and your business!

Andrea

Tech Support & Web Design

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

I needed a new website and Webervations sold out to an overseas company. ResNexus offered both a booking engine & website development & dedicated support. Also, integrated credit card processing was not something I had used but has worked out great for myself & my guests.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Initially, it was because they use PayPal. But, as I got working with the rep on my website, I was really, really happy I did NOT choose GoDaddy! He is so helpful and very patient. I never feel like I am just hanging out there waiting for help (with a different tech each time). The rep provides dedicated one-on-one support. And for that, I was willing to wait a bit instead of having a substandard product.
Kalpesh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best option for the features and price on the market today

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Been almost 3+ years and we have loved the progress and the updates that this platform has implemented. Keep up the good work.

Allows our business management to be accessed from anywhere, which is the most important feature for a manager, like myself, and the ability to be used on mobile device or simple desktop computers

Wish there was a better market/retail module versus the current lightspeed restaurant or the integrated one that is currently available. Try to get lightspeed. Retail option would be awesome.

Kalpesh,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and give feedback! It means the world to us. We appreciate your business!

Stephanie

Revenue management for RV Parks/Resorts

Bewertet am 7.1.2021

From the beautiful map and website they are creating to the one on one training you receive, ResNexus ticked all of the boxes for us. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] The ResNexus team turned what could have been a nightmare into a piece of cake.

While new software programs can be intimidating, ResNexus is user friendly even to someone that has never used any type of booking/reservation system. A cloud based, multi property system and an integrated website means better customer retention. As well as being able to view and export revenue or occupancy reports on the go if needed. Individual log-ins with separate security clearance for multiple users means our GM can run a more secure staff.

To date only two.
1. There is not a choice of Director or Owner listed for security clearance. GM is the the top . I would like to see a more graduated clearance. All access for Owner or Director, then slightly less for a GM.
2. The ability to integrate with a gate system.

RMS Cloud, Firefly Reservations und RDPWin

Zuvor genutzte Software

RMS Cloud, Firefly Reservations und RDPWin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

After reviewing many programs, ResNexus was the only one that was able to meet the 27 item "must have" list I used to compare each company.

Stephanie,

Thanks for taking to the time to leave us some feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to meet your needs.

Melanie

Tried and True

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Been with them for nearly 10 years and I always recommend them to new innkeepers who are shopping for their property management system. We have looked at others, almost changed then didn't, because in the end, Reznexus has been reliable, steady, and continued meeting our needs. I also like that it is a family owned company.

Can customize to my properties unique needs. Love the retail options, easily add packages and other items to guest reservations. The continue to innovate to keep up with technology changes in the market.

I'm not particularly a great technical person so sometimes I have difficulty getting set up correctly on my own. Tech support is always there if I need it and they are very friendly and get it done quickly.

Cloudbeds

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Cloudbeds didn't have the retail we needed. Think was a little too new and although we loved the yield mgmt option, Reznexus got there eventually.

Melanie,

Thanks for your great review! And thanks for remaining a customer all these years. We appreciate it.

Randy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great booking engine

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

ResNexus implemented the use of website building and design. They provided a multitude of features that allow my guests looking at my website to have greater ease of navigating through my website to view our rooms and amenities, prices and complete the booking independently from a computer or phone. Their customer service is beyond excellent. Every support staff is extremely knowledgeable of the system and can quickly and easily resolve any issues I have. They are also patient in teaching me the steps to make those changes. I also feel like their website templates allowed me plenty of options and it is much cleaner and more user friendly. They expanded allowing us to connect with other booking engines such as Airbnb, the calendar merge immediately and I've never had an issue.

We have recently purchased a very small resort, which is why we started using ResNexus, so I work my primary job full time as well. It is difficult for me to connect with them during their hours, I wish they had evening and/or weekend support.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

It was highly recommended by another friend who was in a similar line of work as me.

Randy,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time and business.

Linda S.

Great Help and Support

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

Each and every agent I have called upon for support has been over the top in the support department.

I did not attend a class to help with the transition. I relied on the phone support to ease into the software use. The Resnexus team has always been helpful in this manner.

I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with right now. The transition gave me a little grief, but with help from the Resnexus team, it was not too bad to change over. I am happy with the company overall.

eviivo

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

This company sold to a company overseas. I wanted a local USA company.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Eviivo never came through to follow up or contact me. I had emailed them with no response. Another BNB Host sent an email to me and suggested Resnexus.

Linda,

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that our support team is meeting your needs.

Kandi

Complete and User Friendly Software

Bewertet am 21.7.2019

Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

innRoad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

We looked for years and found expensive software packages that were meant for the larger motel chains. this software definitely meets our needs for the size of our 30 unit motel.
Ana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We were brave but proud of our change

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

We love it We used Open Hotel befroe and switched fearfully leaving our database but we learn to use and really like it.

I like its marketing use of text and email capture Id like to not get channel email or ability take them out

I still prefer to see more reports Flyers not on Constant Contact format

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Text messaging Id like to have my constant contact as my flyer campaign maker though.

Ana,

Thanks so much for the great feedback and review! We appreciate you and your business!

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ResNexus made taking reservations way easier.

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

I loved the fact that we could accommodate our guests at all hours of the day and at their convenience. Most people would prefer to complete reservations online so we were happy to offer this service. It made things go much smoother and integrated well with our additional booking sites. I was so nervous to take the plunge for online booking and now I wished we would have done it years ago!

I honestly didn’t have any cons related to ResNexus. It worked really well for our business.

Kim,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you made the plunge to online bookings. We love serving you and your business!

Pam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need in one place

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

The staff is personable and skilled in their roles. Resnexus is continually creating new ways to grow my bottom line.

All in one marketing, reservation and reporting, ease of use and mobility allows me to operate seamlessly, with a professional image while operating anywhere I need to be. I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

Initially I didn't want to make the investment. It is well worth the money.

Pam,

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your numbers are up.

Lisa

Resnexus Review

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

I feel that it is very professional and blends well with my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my customer supporter, is FANTASTIC! She is always available and always answers my questions. The customer support is the best!

I feel that it is all inclusive. I believe most of my guests can make reservations easily. I like that the marketing provides the option to email guests.

I would love for the calendar to show guests names instead on colors.....or at least change the color from one guest to the next. If someone is checking in right after someone else.....it can easily be missed when looking at the calendar because it all blends together.

I would also like the marketing emails to be more user friendly. I need to call someone to set up my emails and then to send my emails. I would like to be able to do it on my own.

The point of sale should have a date of entering a product so that you can see what has been used from the date of purchasing the wholesale item.

You have to jump through a lot of steps to print reports and receipts. It would be nice if there was just a print button.

I wish the credit card wasn't defaulted for payment. If you forget to hit cash....it will charge the supplied card which is a very big deal.

I wish the housekeeping section was easier to use. I wish it would say when guests are checking in and out .

Restream

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

The reports at Resnexus where more detailed at the time of purchase.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

The detail of the monthly reports.

Lisa,

Thanks so much for leaving a detailed review. We're always looking for areas we can improve.

Scott
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feature-rich and great customer service, but a lot of bugs

Bewertet am 4.9.2021

Getting trained on Resnexus and setting it up requires a large investment of time. The Customer Service is top-notch, giving 1:1 support to assist you. And it is needed: Resnexus is a feature-rich with a lot of bells and whistles with complex, non-intuitive navigation (there is a menu with a list of 63 pages for Setup). All the options are probably necessary to support various operations, but not needed for me, yet still require review. To make use of many of the functions, you need staff willing to log directly into Resnexus to manage their daily work and communicate with each other. I am a small vacation rental owner with contractors that support multiple accounts (housekeepers for instance) who will not do that, so I end up sending out texts and e-mails instead. In addition, the required process required to handle direct bookings is overkill for me, with a lot of information and extra decisions I have to spend time filling out.
I have decided to move to an alternative software. I would have continued using Resnexus since I invested so much time in it, but the number of product bugs continually introduced in new releases makes it difficult to justify the ongoing investment in its usage.

(1) ResNexus is a one-stop, feature-rich software service allowing every nuance of your operations to be mirrored and more importantly maintained. (2) The user interface for bookings and availability is heavily customizable and integrates to my existing web site. (3) It supports a simple "online store" so I can sell logo products like t-shirts and guest services. (4) It supports the sale of gift certificates and manages remaining balance when redeemed. (5) great rate and management. (6) Great printable reports. (7) It allows me to manage a file of previous guests with their information (interests, birthdays, etc). (8) The customer service is their best quality, with assignment of a representative in addition to regular customer service. (9) One aspect of Resnexus where it is way above its competitors is adherence to data and system security best practices, as well as adhering to the latest US website design requirements, such as handicap usability for instance.

(1) It takes a big investment of time to learn how to set up, navigate and use Resnexus and it is not intuitive with sparse online help. (2) Housekeeping operations require your staff to log into the application to use it properly, making it more usable for companies with dedicated staff rather than the small vacation rental owner like myself that uses contractors with multiple accounts. (3) The application is not intuitive and work flow processes are too complex for the simple processes required for my business...so complex I am concerned of modifying direct bookings incorrectly there are so many options. (4) There is strong marketing and guest loyalty functionality, but it requires obtaining guest emails...since a lot of my bookings are via Airbnb who does not give out guest emails I cannot use many of the marketing and promo functions available. (5) The photo library is in multiple places and for channel mgr integration does not allow switching the order of photos showing up on Airbnb...you have to delete all of them and re-upload them to change the order. (6) Lastly, I've experienced a lot of bugs in production. This includes errors in the Airbnb channel mgr integration that created actual bookings with incorrect 24-hour cancelation policies. Other property data such as touchless check-in disappeared and had to be reentered. They accidentally released the vrbo beta into production and I filled out the integration info only to have it disappear when they turned it off.

Scott,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a through review and great feedback.

Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Karen,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Sarah

Very Good System

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

Sarah,

Thanks for the wonderful review and for being such a great client!

Julia

Stellar Customer Service!

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

It's been super positive working with ResNexus. I was also able to attend the annual Academy training week this last January, and it was extremely helpful and beneficial. ResNexus cares that we are successful.

I love the fact that I can reach someone at any time. It is critical in our business that we provide swift customer service to our guests, so when I have questions that need answering asap, they're there. There are so many other fantastic features that ResNexus offers: diligent and transparent trouble-shooting issues with monthly updates on improvements/fixes, they listen to our concerns and requests, door locks w/automatic codes, text messaging, direct connect (HUGE in my opinion), training in person and via Webinars, etc.

There are a lot of features, so sometimes I have to search for something. That's the only negative, but it's also a positive because they offer so much.

Julia,

Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for mentioning our customer service. We strive to provide the best service in the industry paired with the best in class PMS software. We love serving you and your business! We look for to seeing you at ResNexus Academy in January!

Katey
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great tool with the best reports

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Reports are great and actually useful.

Reports are great and actually useful.

Outstanding and prompt customer service. The reservation system is so easy to use both for phone reservations & guests online. Several guests comment on ease of use and professional appearance.

Under units/rooms in settings I wish there was a Suites (currently room, cabin, campground)

Katey,

Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you and your business! ResNexus does allow custom titles which can be found in the online booking engine settings. If you would like assistance to change the text to "Suites" please contact us at support@resnexus.com or call your customer service representative.

Paula

Best Yet

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

I really like Resnexus and wont be looking elsewhere for a very long time.

I really like Resnexus and wont be looking elsewhere for a very long time.

We have been using Reservation Nexus (Resnexus) for many years. They have been keeping up with the times and making changes to fit the market on a consistent basis. The web designer is easy to use and brings our website to the forefront of the competition. The have the best team for support. They work right with you to solve and issues and fix things asap.

The only thing I have been complaining all along about is the fact that new reservations do not 'pop up' for us to know there is a new reservation. This would be super helpful especially for last minute bookings. It is not feasible to keep checking emails or going into Resnexus Search to look to see if there is a last minute booking. Having a 'pop-up' letting you know this was a feature I had on another platform that I loved about it.

Paula,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback. We love serving you and your business!

Sarah

Customer support?

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Reszexus has live time booking so I never had to worry about double booking one of our rooms.

Whenever I have contacted Resnexus with a problem , first they always blame the platform. I then phone the platform and it always turns out it was not there fault. Then I phoned resnexus back and eventually they are forced to admit they are making the mistake. At this point they say they they will look into it and get back to me. They don't! Resnexus is not able to make out correct guest invoices. I have my charges fixed, the same for each platform. Yet Resnexus has never gotten it correct. Their charges are all over the place. I have been contacting them for over a year, the last time 3 weeks ago, they said they would resolve this problem and promised to call me back. I am still waiting - heard nothing! They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE! If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it. You will be lucky if you receive an email on Monday or Tuesday. By then it is usually too late. I have lost a lot of money on overcharge of income taxes due to Resnexus.

Sarah,

We appreciate your feedback. Although not perfect, ResNexus strives to provide the best customer service in the industry. We apologize that we did not live up to your expectations.

Linda

Customer Service representative

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

It's fairly intuitive but hard to find certain things because their placement keeps changing. Where the heck did you put our policies?

Fairly intuitive.
Just wanted to let you know that the service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Service is the best I have received from Resnexus. She helped me move a reservation cancellation to a gift certificate and it took a lot of her time and effort. I also had to put her on hold a couple of times and she waited patiently for me. A gold star for her. She is the first person in Resnexus to give me the service I not only needed but expected and then some.

Too many changes every month.
For five years I have been trying to find out what reports other users use for inputting into Quickbooks, all I get is "I don't know". If I run different reports for the same time period, I get different amounts.

Linda,

Thanks for the wonderful review and feedback. We appreciate your business. ResNexus strives to continue to innovate and provide great tools for all our clients. Per feedback we now have moderated the frequency of releases to better suite our clients needs while still providing leading edge innovations.

Heather

Love ResNexus

Bewertet am 1.7.2022

We were able to interstate online booking

We were able to interstate online booking

The grid is very easy to use and easy to train new staff to use.

I wish the checkins for the day would have a countdown once you have checked in the guest.

RMS Cloud

Features were better

Heather,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and feedback!

Steve

Winzig Lodge Team Review

Bewertet am 18.6.2023

So far we like the software. Just wish I could exploit the reports and other features like Housekeeping.

Booking engine, online payment and customer support.

The training is sub-par for new hosts. The reports are very difficult to understand and create. Housekeeping segment is choppy and difficult to use and learn.

Hostaway, Guesty For Hosts und LOGIFLY

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Overall performance and price.

Steve,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with a good review and valuable feedback! It helps us to make our processes and system better. We appreciate you and your business!