ResNexus

Reservierungs- und Immobilienverwaltungslösung

Sortieren nach

Ron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Can't operate my business without it

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

The team at ResNexus has been awesome. They are always available to help and support, although there is very little need to have to call them.

ResNexus is like having an extra employee or two!! I use ResNexus for marketing, booking, and website. The product and service are amazing!!

I wish that it could be integrated with my current lock system.

Cloudbeds

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

Easier to use and many more features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

US support and personal service could not be beat.

Ron,

Thanks for your wonderful review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with ResNexus. Thanks for your continued business.

Albena

Great customer service

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

Direct connectivity to all main OTA's
Easy to use day-to-day functions such as calendar, grid...
Integrated and easy to use payment solution
Sophisticated marketing tools ... and all included in the basic version
Excellent customer service and support during and after integration
Excellent website designers. Website design, SEO and support included in the package

I wish the rates and minimum stays could be adjusted directly from the calendar.

Cloudbeds, Little Hotelier und eviivo

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

Software did not have the functionalities required and the customer service was non-existent

Zuvor genutzte Software

eviivo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Better functionalities and amazing customer service
Sarah

Customer support?

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Reszexus has live time booking so I never had to worry about double booking one of our rooms.

Whenever I have contacted Resnexus with a problem , first they always blame the platform. I then phone the platform and it always turns out it was not there fault. Then I phoned resnexus back and eventually they are forced to admit they are making the mistake. At this point they say they they will look into it and get back to me. They don't! Resnexus is not able to make out correct guest invoices. I have my charges fixed, the same for each platform. Yet Resnexus has never gotten it correct. Their charges are all over the place. I have been contacting them for over a year, the last time 3 weeks ago, they said they would resolve this problem and promised to call me back. I am still waiting - heard nothing! They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE! If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it. You will be lucky if you receive an email on Monday or Tuesday. By then it is usually too late. I have lost a lot of money on overcharge of income taxes due to Resnexus.

Anita

Glad we switched

Bewertet am 9.4.2020

When I first signed on with them there were a few personnel changes that were worrisome but turned out to be no big deal. They call back when you leave them a message and seem to genuinely want to fix or change problems that I have brought up.

This software captures all the information we need for our small motel and it is very easy to use. We opted to have them build and host our website and it is so easy to make changes.

There are a few things that could use tweaking but for the most part everything works smoothly. Some of the reports could be simpler actually.

Anita,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving your business for a long time!

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Reservation software for mid-sized, independent hotels

Great!

Tracking our revenue has been considerably easier since we switched to ResNexus. There are also a number of features that by them selves are not that big a deal, but really help run a smoother hotel operation.

I wouldn't say this is something I dislike about the software, but there are some marketing automation features that I think would be nice. For instance, having an integrated CRM that keeps detailed information on hotel guests and customers. Integration with Facebook and Google's platforms. Facebook rolled out a "Book Now" button in their ads, but we can't link that directly to our booking page right now. Not to say that isn't on the horizon.

RMS Cloud

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

We were having trouble reconciling revenue on our prior reservation system. ResNexus makes reconciling revenue easier and it is integrated into QuickBooks Online.

Zuvor genutzte Software

RMS Cloud

Jason,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and your continued business.

Penni
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy!

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

I am extremely happy with ResNexus! My red carpet customer service specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is awesome! (Don’t know what his exact title is!)
Seriously, I can’t say enough good about this!

This makes my life so much easier! With everything all in one, I can focus on what really matters, making my guests happy!
Thank you!

Haven’t found one yet! If I do, I will let you know!

Penni,

Thanks for your glowing review. We're glad we're meeting your needs and appreciate your business.

Frank
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Shop Operating System and More!

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

It was great and the website designer and trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond. You got a keeper there.

Love the easiness and love the way the website and all functions are available on the drop down menu right at the reservation Grid screen.

Nothing it is great and very self-trainable with all the online and training materials available for us.

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I like it for the most part.

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

For my use as a GM, it's very functional. Easy to use.

The PMS is very user friendly for my staff to use. I can pull it up on my phone! Building rate plans that increase or decrease with occupancy probably pays for the program.

There are some features that don't function how I think they should. Financial reports aren't great. I don't love the online booking site how it works.

Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Adam
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

ResNexus easily automates 90% of Rental workflows

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

I was satisfied using it and setting it up for an Airbnb location that had multiple suites. It was great for piggybacking other management consoles and adding simple service & add on packages.

I like how easy it is to set up 90% of the workflows, tasks and objectives for a rental business. It makes it easy to craft a workflow that you can deploy and teach employees how to use. It makes for good management resource.

I was a little frustrated with how difficult it can be to customize the parameters for unique pricing, upsell or compounded services. You can easily add packages to rooms but multiple options for service upgrades was hard unless it was exactly how Resnexus thought you should run your business.

Cliff

New Customer Just Onboarded

Bewertet am 10.12.2021

Great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was top notch to work with

Renexus made the process of getting my new historic inn up and running very easy. From the sales, to the my guy in onboarding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] . believe me if you decide to go with this company, insist on getting Celso as you onboarding manager. He was fantastic. Never rushed, made sure all questions were answered and oversaw other departments like website building and credit card processing. True professional.

nothing so far I have liked all of the features

Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

all inclusive platform, inventory, website, credit card processing, booking engine, wifi lock integration.
Polly
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Awesome product for small inn

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

eviivo

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

RezO was purchased by Eviivo.

Stability

Polly,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Karen,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Simon Hannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

MICHAEL
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for reservation software solutions

Bewertet am 27.10.2016

We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors.
There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast.
If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

Wallace
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't run our business without it!

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Our overall experience with ResNexus has been VERY positive. We have been impressed with their prompt customer service responses both from the tech support team and from our Red Carpet Professional, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Tech support has always been professional, thorough, and quick to response. They can't always fix some of the small issues of user interface and the like, but they will do what they can quickly and very helpfully to get you moving in the right direction, even if it is user error and/or ignorance.

We use both the booking engine and a ResNexus website design and overall have been very happy with the functionality, look, and positive perception by our guests. All of the modules that we use are customizable to a great extent for our specific needs and have continued to work well for us as we have grown since our opening almost 4 years ago.

The only "con" that we have experienced is a bit of lag time in software updates regarding undocumented features. There are some feature suggestions that seem to take a while to implement and some features that have been added or modified without quite as much explanation / introduction as might have been helpful. An example would be adding photos of our guests to their master guest record.

Wallace,

Thanks for your great review! We appreciate hearing from our customers.

Laura

Stunning Desktop Version of Website

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Ron

Excellent Fit for Hospitality/Inn Keepers

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

As I mentioned earlier any innkeeper will do well to implement this software. We have a quality relationship with ResNexus with no plans to change. We made the change to ResNexus December of 2017. I depend on ResNexus the same as I do our banking source.

I discovered ResNexus from another innkeeper's website. After I reached out to their organization the presentation was well organized leading to my making the only change we have made in the nine years of our establishment. Customer service is reliable. The company operates with integrity and takes responsibility when needed. Any innkeeper would make a solid choice to use this software.

My comment is not a negative concerning RexNexus. When you implement the software review all your settings very carefully.My reasoning if your company works with online booking agents, it is important that your settings are correct to prevent mishaps. Just a FYI always keep a weather eye on your OTS especially if you use direct connect.

Antwort von ResNexus Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business!

Ellen

Best Reservation Software Ever

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

We switched to ResNexus from another reservation system a few years ago. ResNexus' system is easy to use and they are constantly improving it. I also attend their annual training at their headquarters to make sure I am taking advantage of all their system has to offer. Finally, all the people I have encountered at ResNexus have been knowledgeable and responsive.

Easy of use
Comprehensive
Responsive support

I like everything about the ResNexus software.

Ellen,

Thanks for the great review and for coming to ResNexus Academy!. We appreciate your business!

Laura
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best product for our small business many years

Bewertet am 24.11.2016

I can't remember when we started with Resnexus, at least 6 years ago, to allow us to enter into the world of online reservations. It has done a great job of that and so much more. The team is always ready to help us with questions or problems and continue to add new programs and features to improve the overall scope and quality. We don't pay for that which we don't feel serves our business well so the fact that we have continued with Resnexus says volumes!
Thanks for a great product and great service.

It's comprehensiveness and ease of use.

Well, it would always be fun if it weren't so expensive. I have a hard time finding the place to print out an arrival folio for our guests to sign at check in. We still use the program our son wrote for us for that particular print project and occasionally I can't get into that program and have to print something suitable from Resnexus. We don't like the look and info. provided on Resnexus's form as well and as I said, I have to search around each time to find where that form is. Our program has the option to print the day's arrival folios with one click and that would be nice.

ADRIENNE

Excellent Choice for small Hotel, RV Park or B&B

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

Overall experience over the last 6 years has been excellent. I value their customer support and website team. I especially enjoy the training academy that they put on every year where many innkeepers can meet, network, learn and give feedback for the continuous improvement of this software. In particular, I love that Resnexus listens.

Resnexus support it awesome and they really care
Love the visual grid and the ability to make fractional bookings
Automatic Welcome and Thank you emails
Automatic Confirmations with unique descriptions for unique rooms
Yield Management
Website integration
On-going training
Continuous Innovating
Excellent Customer Service

I wish the integration with quickbooks worked for me; but I hear they are working on it.
Hoping for Day Tour Integration as we offer a number of charters & tours; there is a work around but can't wait to have that simplified

Jim

The Best for our Beaufort House Inn in Asheville NC USA

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

We would, and have, recommended this software program and the company to many others in our industry....Thank you!

We love ResNexus Reservation Management Software for our small business in Asheville NC. The initial training period is well supported by their team which enabled us to become proficient very quickly. On-going ease of use and technical support is the best recommendation for a new user as well. We have found that the response from our Red Carpet Rep is fantastic....and no question is too small. We also love the regular updates which are always determined by listening to their customers. The initiation of their Guest "Feature Request" was inspired :))

Only real issue from time to time is "unhooking" the guest money if we are creating a special circumstance etc....understanding that the procedural policies of ResNexus are designed to protect us as well as our guests.

Deborah

Every Bed and Breakfast needs this system

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Rep is my Red Carpet Professional. There hasn't been an issue that I've had yet that she hasn't handled swiftly and professionally. It is a please to work with their team.

The ease of use, their support team was the best getting you started with the system, transferring your bookings over to their system, training and most of all support. Any questions, a quick phone call and it is handled with ease. They are constantly improving their own system making your work ever easier and adding new features that we are looking for to improve our business. One of the best parts of the system if you use OTA's, NO MORE DOUBLE BOOKINGS.... What a relief. And the new web site they just designed for the Seven South Street Inn is just beautiful. Already increased my occupancy 10% over August 2017.

I find the process of trying to process credits convoluted.

Mike

Graet platform and exceptional Customer Support

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

We implemented ResNexus to streamline the reservation process (more online bookings and less phone time for our staff) and to enhance the guest experience both on our website and on-site at the property. We are very satisfied with the platform - and teh Customer Service that we receive- and would highly recommend it to other properties.

Ease of use and integration with payment and accounting platforms.

The tools for building promotions take some practice to master. But the Customer Support team are always helpful with any questions.

Cloudbeds
Luanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ResNexus is invaluable for our reservations!

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

ResNexus has been very valuable to the success of our small Boutique Inn. We could have never dreamed that our reservations coming in could go as smoothly from worldwide travelers! The system allows us to be better productive innkeepers! Resnexus is a wonderful company and we love our Red Carpet Specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ResNexus is much more than a reservation management company.. they are people helping people.. family!

We love that this system is integrated with the OTAs and that our calendar works with them as well as the ease of the booking engine. Guests can select rooms with ease and can be booked in seconds. It is very secure as well.

Really haven’t experienced any negative yet with software system.

Luanna,

Wow! what a great review. We're grateful we get to work with fantastic business owners and innkeepers like you!

Lena

4 Years n Counting

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

The best part is Customer Service. Every agent is diners, helpful, patient... I can’t say enough good about the staff.

We love ResNexus. Direct Connect is the most helpful feature. I love the e - signature to policies, just set that up, am excited to see how that helps us.

The check in check out time needs an option to pull down and choose the time.
Being weekends are biggest in the Hospitality industry. We need weekend access to customer care. We never get weekends off, neither should the software company, in fact that’s when we most likely need you the most without needing to leave a message and await a Monday call back.

Lena,

Thanks for your kind review. We were excited to roll out e-signatures too!