ResNexus

Reservierungs- und Immobilienverwaltungslösung

Billie M.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Billie,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Tammy B.

My First Year with ResNexus in Review

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Overall my experience with ResNexus has been nothing less then amazing. As many companies, with Covid-19 being rampant, there was a ton of turn over at ResNexus however the die hard employees that stayed and fought the merry fight have been 100% supportive and answer my calls and emails in a very timely way.

When I first bought my motel, and began searching for a software program that was user friendly but could give me all the reports I needed to build a solid financial snap shop (previous [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] tossed all records) I interviewed and checked out several programs. ResNexus was by far the most user friendly and also had the additional feature of a point of sale program for me to use for the new gift shop I was adding to the motel. And they also were willing to design a beautiful website that would go hand in hand with my reservation system. It was a no brainer!

Their have only been two things at this point that I have had an issue with...The first being the ability to download information from my reservation system to my Quickbooks program. Most businesses do the online Quickbooks program, and I unfortunately had bought the downloadable 2020 Professional Business version (old school) and this Quickbooks version would not allow the ResNexus reservation system to download. It as very frustrating, but luckily ResNexus has an amazing team of Support members, and one young lady spent the better part of three days researching till she figured out how we could make the download work. I still struggle with downloading a reservation now and then that includes a discount or refund. It has a bit of a hiccup, but I have learned to do a General Journal entry to correct them.

Cloudbeds und Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Because the simplicity of the program but with all the bells and whistles, and the fact that they would work with me as a complete package... building my website, building my reservation system, and set up my channel to booking.com ... [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding during the set up of my channel to Booking.com.

Tammy,

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you choosing ResNexus.

Sarah O.

Very Good System

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

The ease in moving reservations, keeping track of the status of rooms, tax reports and income. The customer support is great and particularly enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] since he understands and is not judgmental about this older person who is totally adverse to computer stuff.. He has been a lifesaver. I manage my property all by myself so I appreciate all the help I can get.

There really is not anything specific that I don't like. If I was more into computers I would understand and make much better use of all that Resnexus has to offer. I basically have only scratched the surface. Luckily, I only have a very small inn so not too detrimental. Computers are like math to me....I freeze up at the mere mention. If I would spend the time to study the tutorials I would be much better off and the support team would also be happier!!!!

Rhitt F.

Good with some bad

Bewertet am 24.7.2017

Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate.
Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work.
The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone.
I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting
"accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

Antwort von Nathan Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the feedback. We're apologize that you experienced issues with trying to change a reservation after it was made. Thank you for your kind comments about our customer support. We have made many improvement since your initial comment.

For the situation in which your business was looking to change the dates or room we recommend using the drag and drop feature on the reservation grid. To change the reservation simple click and drag the reservation to a new location on the grid.

With weekly and monthly rates, ResNexus does offer a way to select which rate you would like to use for a reservation on the grid when you are making the reservation. Your business has the flexibility to decide which rate plan you would like to pay when you are creating the reservation.

When your guests book online, the ResNexus online booking engine automatically changes the rate plan for your units based on how many days they select.

When adding a night to a reservation you can click on the reservation and then click the Rooms/Nights tab and click add. Then select which date, number of nights and which room you would like to add to the reservation.

If we are you are still finding that you are having a bad experience using these features in the system please contact us at 385-218-2637 and we would be happy to provide you with assistance and listen to your feedback to help improve our system.

Thank you for using ResNexus and helping us improve.

Oscar P.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to manage your hotel

Bewertet am 29.8.2021

It has been a Great software, I’ve been using this for over a year now and I can say that it has helped me a lot mainly because some of the features that the software includes I wasn’t able to do it before such as spa and other entertainment activities management, I will definitely recommend for those people who want to improve their services and their company.

I like that is a software that is easy to use, it helps you to have more control on different areas whether is your company or your hotel, for me many years I’ve been managing on the classic way but with this software things are just getting even more easy to do, I can let this software to do functions that not many people can do because and that’s what I like about the software.

It has some features that I didn’t like mainly because these are just features that you can do by yourself and it can also be done if you combine with other Arias, like housekeeping manage, so it will be better to let some of the features out and add a feature that allows me to promote my services so more people know about it.

Stephanie F.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Revenue management for RV Parks/Resorts

Bewertet am 7.1.2021

From the beautiful map and website they are creating to the one on one training you receive, ResNexus ticked all of the boxes for us. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] The ResNexus team turned what could have been a nightmare into a piece of cake.

While new software programs can be intimidating, ResNexus is user friendly even to someone that has never used any type of booking/reservation system. A cloud based, multi property system and an integrated website means better customer retention. As well as being able to view and export revenue or occupancy reports on the go if needed. Individual log-ins with separate security clearance for multiple users means our GM can run a more secure staff.

To date only two.
1. There is not a choice of Director or Owner listed for security clearance. GM is the the top . I would like to see a more graduated clearance. All access for Owner or Director, then slightly less for a GM.
2. The ability to integrate with a gate system.

RDPWin, Firefly Reservations und RMS Cloud

Zuvor genutzte Software

RDPWin, Firefly Reservations und RMS Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

After reviewing many programs, ResNexus was the only one that was able to meet the 27 item "must have" list I used to compare each company.

Stephanie,

Thanks for taking to the time to leave us some feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to meet your needs.

Neda S.

Excellent Choice

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

So far I've been very happy with it, above everything they have a superb customer service.

Resnexus is one of the best booking engine out there. It is very easy to use, user friendly and they keep up with the latest trends in the industry. It's constantly evolve as the industry changes. You can make custom changes.

It maybe not the cheapest out there but you'll get what you paid for! In my opinion it's worth it.

ReservationKey und WebRezPro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

It looked better than the competitors and had a higher rating.

Neda,

Thanks for your kind review. We appreciate you and your business.

Laura S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is worth every penny!

Bewertet am 16.2.2021

Amazing and have recommended to others in our tourist town!

I am completely new to the software as well as the B&B business. Not only did I need help with figuring out how to work things, but I didn’t have anyone else really to ask. I am sure I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at least weekly if not more and she is ALWAYS quick to respond and help. She is always professional and pleasant. She is a true asset and I would recommend anyone to be sure you have her as your training and customer contact.

I am having some issues navigating the website features and feel bad emailing about things I wish I could figure out on my own. But everyone has been so pleasant!

Jackrabbit Swim

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

It was already in place when we purchased the property but others in the area complained about Jack Rabbit so it wasn’t really on my mind to switch.

Hi Laura,

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We're glad you've been happy so far, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. We're happy to help.

Adam W.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

ResNexus easily automates 90% of Rental workflows

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

I was satisfied using it and setting it up for an Airbnb location that had multiple suites. It was great for piggybacking other management consoles and adding simple service & add on packages.

I like how easy it is to set up 90% of the workflows, tasks and objectives for a rental business. It makes it easy to craft a workflow that you can deploy and teach employees how to use. It makes for good management resource.

I was a little frustrated with how difficult it can be to customize the parameters for unique pricing, upsell or compounded services. You can easily add packages to rooms but multiple options for service upgrades was hard unless it was exactly how Resnexus thought you should run your business.

Julie R.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Terrible setup process

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

The customer service and setup process of this software is terrible. It's as if because you are paying monthly they want it to take as long as possible. To be fair our campground is not a simple campground and does have some complexities. However, their setup process started with trying to train us how to do reservations rather than making any effort to get us set up. There is absolutely ZERO documentation on how to setup the system. After two weeks of training calls where they focused on how to do basic tasks we finally stoppped them and pointed out that we need to set up the system first. This turned into weekly calls where we had to guide them on what we needed and even then things were done wrong. They say they will set it up for you, but everything they did was wrong and we had to go back over it. When we called to complain the response was "it's no big deal you just need to let us do it and we'll have you up next week." Then they gave us attitude about how we hadn't trained our people on using the system in the 2 months we'd been working on setting it up. We can't train people to use a system that isn't set up properly. We finally had them do a test import just to see what would happen and it was obvious that they didn't even look at the results as there were 10,000 lines of errors and every customer that was imported was wrong, the rate on every reservation was wrong. Everything was wrong. That was when we finally gave up. They simply don't care.

Best feature we saw on this product was how easy it was to setup site/room blocks that automatically released on certain dates.

It's not remotely customizable to your needs. As a campground a key feature should be site length, that's not an option. There's not even anything in the reservation process that asks for the length of a customer's rig (again a key need for any campground to ensure that you are putting people in sites that they fit).

They have little to no written documentation on anything. No on-boarding/setup process that is laid out for you. You will be flying blind and will need to have a lot of time to figure things out on your own.

Campspot

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

Campground Master doesn't offer online reservations.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

It seemed like it would be the most cost-effective and based on our sales calls would do what we needed. The sales guy outright lied repeatedly.
Andrea M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's getting better with time

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

I have grown to really appreciate their dedication to making the system better and better. I appreciate the reporting functions they offer and feel as though I can understand the progress my business is making easily with their reports. They also offer an annual teaching course that I do recommend their users take part in, as it helped to get my grievances to the parties that need to know.

I like that the software does offer a great deal of reporting, and visually it is easy to understand.

There are small details and functions I wish the software had capability for - the customer service team does take feedback back to their creation team with hopes to see fixes. I wish I had more control over some visual cues that the system could include that would make "at a glance" views more detailed and informative. In a fast paced, multifunctional operation like ours it is best for us to be able to make judgments as quick as possible so we can move onto the next task quickly - it helps us focus on the guests. So, I wish this system offered more control when it comes to that.

The support team is great and does work well. The management team - or their "red carpet" team - is not as responsive as the general support team.

Cloudbeds
Polly J.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Awesome product for small inn

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

eviivo

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

RezO was purchased by Eviivo.

Stability

Polly,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Lisa S.

Resnexus Review

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

I feel that it is very professional and blends well with my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my customer supporter, is FANTASTIC! She is always available and always answers my questions. The customer support is the best!

I feel that it is all inclusive. I believe most of my guests can make reservations easily. I like that the marketing provides the option to email guests.

I would love for the calendar to show guests names instead on colors.....or at least change the color from one guest to the next. If someone is checking in right after someone else.....it can easily be missed when looking at the calendar because it all blends together.

I would also like the marketing emails to be more user friendly. I need to call someone to set up my emails and then to send my emails. I would like to be able to do it on my own.

The point of sale should have a date of entering a product so that you can see what has been used from the date of purchasing the wholesale item.

You have to jump through a lot of steps to print reports and receipts. It would be nice if there was just a print button.

I wish the credit card wasn't defaulted for payment. If you forget to hit cash....it will charge the supplied card which is a very big deal.

I wish the housekeeping section was easier to use. I wish it would say when guests are checking in and out .

Restream

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

The reports at Resnexus where more detailed at the time of purchase.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

The detail of the monthly reports.

Lisa,

Thanks so much for leaving a detailed review. We're always looking for areas we can improve.

Rita S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Excellent software, excellent support and customer service

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

Easy to use. Daily functions are intuitive and fairly easy to deduce. For more in depth and less used features, they are always willing to answer all the "dumb" questions that I call with. Make upgrades and are responsive to suggestions. An industry leader for small to midsized bed and breakfast and other lodging properties.

Set up is time consuming but that is true for any software of this nature. Price point is a bit higher than some of the other competitors. Having said that, Reznexus is one of the 2 inn managment software systems that I would even consider using for my B&B business.

ThinkReservations und Little Hotelier

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

Needed more features and better customer service to continue. Needed to be able to sync reservation system with OTA's and this was one of the better ones for doing that. They continue to upgrade and add features and have much better customer service.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Price as well as interface ability with OTA systems. Also, they seem like a "mature" company. The other 2 were more "start up" in nature and I didn't want to work with that type of company.

Rita,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Jared K.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely happy with our decision to use Resnexus as our property management team

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Love it and highly recommend them! They put the power of your own mind and vision for your property in your own hands. They are there to guide you when needed. Great webinars and they really are a value-added business partner. I have seen it in our sales and our guests' improved experience both booking online and while on our property.

The software is pretty straightforward and has a ton of functionality that my past software provider did not offer....I really love the ability to manage my inventory showing to third party sites, the rate I show to these third party sites versus my rates on my own site, as well as, my room room availability is seem-less between Resnexus & those third party sites (Booking & Airbnb). Really utilize the minimum night settings and ease of adjusting rates both through yield optimization functions and ease of use for rate changes both by date, room type, or specific rooms. We have added their website service and text messaging service. Since joining Resnexus we have added more and more functions, thankfully, because they do such a great job and are a pleasure to work with.

Some of the templates can be tricky to work with but customer support helps and will do what you ask, if you have patience...which I sorely lack. In that regard they will take the time to show me how to work with the code/website/etc and take as much time as I need. So really not a con...

Jared,

What an amazing review! We really appreciate you and your business. It sounds like you're taking full advantage of all the features our software offers. We love that!

Katherine V.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Bewertet am 10.8.2019

Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting.
2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products.
2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Andrea B.

Tech Support & Web Design

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

Excellent! The guys have been great! The rep is from the Pacific Northwest and was able to really design a great 'feel' & lend suggestions & provide SEO to bolster up my site. However, honestly, it took several months to get my website started. I signed up last November & did not get the landing page until March. This was not the reps' fault. I understand that ResNexus was understaffed due to the high volume of other Webervations users when signed on with ResNexus. I thought I was getting a complete website, but we ended up compromising on a landing page that I mostly had to build up on my time, with the rep's guidance. And, since my slow time is in winter, I did not (& have not) really get to build the site up due to lack of time on my end. I will have to get with them this fall to revisit and improve my site.

The RezNexus Team support. It's not about the software to me, really, as I had not a clue about how to use it. The reps were/are extremely helpful & reliable to get my questions answered in a timely manner. The booking engine is really intricate & fairly easy to navigate. The rep is very personable & knowledgeable and provided expert help & made tutorials for me when he was not able to help over the phone with the web pages. The rep provided the guidance with the booking engine set up & back office. Together, they made a steep learning curve for me much less intimidating.

The software works for both myself and my guests fairly easily as far as navigation. I have experienced several web development glitches which are frustrating for both myself and for the rep. For example, he completely went the 'extra mile' to find out why we were losing my images during file transfers. The rep devised a way to have me load them to my desktop & then directly onto the webpage itself. In short, the file storage within the software had (maybe still has?) deleted my work from the image files.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Warum ResNexus gewählt wurde

I needed a new website and Webervations sold out to an overseas company. ResNexus offered both a booking engine & website development & dedicated support. Also, integrated credit card processing was not something I had used but has worked out great for myself & my guests.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Initially, it was because they use PayPal. But, as I got working with the rep on my website, I was really, really happy I did NOT choose GoDaddy! He is so helpful and very patient. I never feel like I am just hanging out there waiting for help (with a different tech each time). The rep provides dedicated one-on-one support. And for that, I was willing to wait a bit instead of having a substandard product.
Karen R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but among the most flexible of booking engines for our type of bed and breakfast.

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

It has been a bit difficult to connect with a rep there who is consistently assigned to our business. Also, Resnexus is more expensive than many of the other booking sites, especially because we have only 5 guest rooms and their price structure is too high for a small inn like ours. They are pretty much inflexible about giving a business like ours a discount for a major loss of business during the Covid pandemic. Also, when we felt they made an error and allowed a customer to book a shorter stay when we had a 3 night minimum they refused to acknowledge any responsibility or to give us any discount for the revenue we lost.

We have stayed with Resnexus now for the full 11+ years we have been in business because theirs was the only software that offerred all the features and flexibility we needed -- like being able to customize rates for different rooms for special event periods, number of guests, special discounts, pets etc. We could show the customer exactly what they needed to know, or we could adapt each booking to be exactly what we wanted.

You pretty much have to customize one room at a time each time you want to make a change. It is not easy to make a change in one room and have it apply to some or all of the others simultaneously. A little bit time consuming to do the set-up for multiple and future periods of time, that might all be the same if there was an "apply to all rooms" button.

Karen,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate the time our customers take to leave feedback that will help us improve in the future.

Trish H.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

ResNexus user since 2005

Bewertet am 10.12.2016

I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%.
Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

Laura H.

Website Review

Bewertet am 21.10.2019

We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company.
The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for.
We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

Cloudbeds

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

All inclusive - website, POS, and program all in one for a reasonable price.
Melanie J.

Tried and True

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Been with them for nearly 10 years and I always recommend them to new innkeepers who are shopping for their property management system. We have looked at others, almost changed then didn't, because in the end, Reznexus has been reliable, steady, and continued meeting our needs. I also like that it is a family owned company.

Can customize to my properties unique needs. Love the retail options, easily add packages and other items to guest reservations. The continue to innovate to keep up with technology changes in the market.

I'm not particularly a great technical person so sometimes I have difficulty getting set up correctly on my own. Tech support is always there if I need it and they are very friendly and get it done quickly.

ThinkReservations und Cloudbeds

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

Cloudbeds didn't have the retail we needed. Think was a little too new and although we loved the yield mgmt option, Reznexus got there eventually.

Melanie,

Thanks for your great review! And thanks for remaining a customer all these years. We appreciate it.

Randy H.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great booking engine

Bewertet am 22.11.2020

ResNexus implemented the use of website building and design. They provided a multitude of features that allow my guests looking at my website to have greater ease of navigating through my website to view our rooms and amenities, prices and complete the booking independently from a computer or phone. Their customer service is beyond excellent. Every support staff is extremely knowledgeable of the system and can quickly and easily resolve any issues I have. They are also patient in teaching me the steps to make those changes. I also feel like their website templates allowed me plenty of options and it is much cleaner and more user friendly. They expanded allowing us to connect with other booking engines such as Airbnb, the calendar merge immediately and I've never had an issue.

We have recently purchased a very small resort, which is why we started using ResNexus, so I work my primary job full time as well. It is difficult for me to connect with them during their hours, I wish they had evening and/or weekend support.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ResNexus

It was highly recommended by another friend who was in a similar line of work as me.

Randy,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time and business.

Simon hannah W.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

David L.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ResNexus platform is essential for B&B's

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

ResNexus is an essential tool for us in running our business. We have used other similar online tools/services, but ResNexus far exceed them all. Highly Recommend, the change over to them is totally worth the initial setup and training.

First, the team helps us with every configuration necessary to get us started day one. The training that comes with the product is key to establish an online presence necessary to run our business. ResNexus offers so much whether your a small B&B or a large hotel. Key features include simple online booking tools, marketing & sales tools, front desk interface, administration tools all in one product. It provides a very professional look and syncs via their channel manager to work seamlessly with all the big external online booking sites.

Initially the marketing feature offered that handles the promotion/newsletters is somewhat complicated for the average user. But I have to say that if I need assistance they are there for me all the way with their red carpet service.

Teresa B.

Excellent reservation program

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

We researched several popular programs before settling on ResNexus and in our over 9 years of use, I have never been sorry that we chose this one! Staff was always reachable and helpful, no one ever made me feel stupid because I couldn’t figure something out, and they were open to suggestions from their users.
I very highly recommend it!

ResNexus was easy to use from the very first day, and everyone on the staff went out of their way to help us implement its use in our 8 unit urban bed and breakfast.
The fact that it was easy to read and understand put ResNexus head and shoulders above the other programs that we researched.

Almost nothing! The things that bugged me were minor ones, like a page not being saved automatically and that sort of thing. Mostly it was just things that I didn’t know how to use correctly that the staff swiftly helped me figure out.

Teresa,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We work hard to make our software end user friendly and are grateful for the feedback!