4,7
Alec V.

I was opposed to Figma, but then I tried it

Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being in the industry for a decade, we were using a variety of tools for UX/UI Design. But Figma has conquered our minds with the next most impactful features: collaborativeness, ease of use (thank you components), cross-platform approach.

Managing files could be significantly improved by adding folders and tagging. Projects are not enough.

Incredible

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing. Figma has sped up many parts of our design process and enabled non-designers to contribute meaningful feedback more quickly into the design process. It's also enabled team members to quickly create visuals for things that don't require a lot of design oversight (eg. social media visuals). It gives a lot more power than Canva and at a lower price.

I can't believe software this good is available for free. Figma provides every single feature you need to create great user interfaces, advertisements, documents, and any other design you could possibly want to create completely free. We use the paid version of Figma which allows a large number of collaborators as well as a few other high-end features. While there is a bit of a learning curve, Figma is surprisingly easy to learn for non-designers with just an hour or two of video tutorials (I used Udemy). Once you understand how to manipulated elements of your design, even a design newbie can churn out some pretty incredible designs very quickly. This software is a godsend for marketing teams. With traditional creative suites like Creative Cloud, you end up going back and forth with a designer - in Figma, anyone can pop in and contribute their thoughts in real-time. Our marketing design team has moved to doing the majority of their work in Figma now and it's been unreal.

A few challenges have popped up with Figma. First, when you begin collaborating on designs in the cloud, there are times where you end up sharing a file with someone who doesn't have a Figma account. I would be nice if files could be more intuitively shared online with people who don't have a Figma account - especially if those people could drop comment pins on designs. Another con would be that because it is cloud-based software that's doing some pretty heavy lifting, it does tend to be more sluggish than running on-premises software with a high-end computer. That said, it's a minor annoyance and something that's probably worth not having to spend thousands on high-end hardware.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

the best design tool for teams

Bewertet am 8.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As we are working on the same project at the same time the Figma cloud service it's really helping us being more productive.

The thing that I like the most about Figma it's the cross-platform support: You can use Figma on your Mac, pc, linux or even a browser. The second thing is the cloud service. Every changes you made it's updated automatically and every person on the team can see what you are changing in real-time

The thing that I like the lest about Figma it's the fact that it's not battery-efficient on the Mac compared to alternatives and it does not work well on browser. Moreover it's not very easy to use.

I predict Figma will become the next Sketch

Bewertet am 6.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Prototyping has been a breeze. The move from Sketch to Figma was a relatively easy process. Naturally we had to rebuild our component library, but we were able to import most of the styles and colors quite well.

I really like the prototyping functionalities, the overlay and swap interactions are super helpful and have definitely saved me a lot of screens. The Smart Animate functionality is also really useful for drag interactions and such, it really adds an extra dimension to prototypes!

Pasting is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about frustrations when using Figma. Pasting rarely has the expected result, it ends up somewhere entirely different from where you thought it would end up.

Also selecting a component from a library is a bit of a hassle. It costs me quite some clicks to insert a component. Being used to the efficiency of the plugin Runner in Sketch, this is definitely a downside.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

A serious boon to Product Designers

Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent. Hoping for more advancements to make building large enterprise solutions easier, especially states for components.

The multiplayer aspect of Figma is a HUGE plus to the efficiency of the team. We're able to work remotely very easily. It being cloud based completely negates the need for multiple files. Even creating a design system library was a breeze

Figma has been in the market for a few years now. Yet, there aren't enough applications integrating with it. There is also a lack of plugins due to limitations from their API's

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Not a steep learning curve coming from designing in Sketch

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been a seamless experience working with the software. Great controls, love the previewing experience so I can test designs on different devices. Love being able to collaborate with the team and see what everyone's working on. It'll definitely be more efficient in the long run.

Helps the team stay super organized, love the real-time collaboration and being able to see one another's cursors. I was coming from Sketch so I was worried about having to learn a new software, but the only real difference is better vector handling in Figma and some differences in menus/navigation within the app. Once I got the hang of it, it's made workflow so easy especially with type styles and other pre-set elements from our team's design system.

The top navigation within the app is a little hard to understand. The Category / Project title in the center of the workspace seems to me like it would also be usable as navigation, but if I click The Category it takes me into trying to move the file to a different location, when really I'm just intuitively trying to jump up to the next level of hierarchy. Getting "back to files" view is not super intuitive.

Branche: Hausmeisterservice

All in one

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been great my experience as well as the whole team. I highly recommend it!

I really love Figma. I switched to it a couple of years ago and has been the best decision I've made regarding my design stack. Figma has replaced several platforms in my workflow (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Abstract, Overflow). I love how I can create high fidelity designs and turn them into a really well executed prorotype, specially for mobile purposes. Mobile transitions and gestures are great! Live collaboration is key specially for remote teams, that's been awesome.

The comments tool has a lot to improve: tracking, responses, text styling, marks or favs, resolutions, etc.

Mark B.
Branche: Internet

Figma - a free Sketch

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Figma makes collaborating on designs, as easy as it could possibly be. No more sending a design file around a company - everyone works in the same place and its lovely.

Coming from Sketch, Figma feels super familiar and it works just as you'd expect it to.

The collaboration aspect is fantastic - both in being able to work simultaneously with other designers, but also in demoing the site to clients and showing them in detail how to get around the site/design.

When using larger files - IE designs with large image assets etc, Figma can become a little sluggish.

Freddy A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The UI/UX Prototyping Tool I've Dreaming With.

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 27.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not being able to use Sketch and not really liking a lot of the UI/UX prototyping offer, Figma appeared as god sent, you can build professional grade interfaces with just a few clicks.

Figma is pretty intuitive, in my first day I could make an entire UI prototype for a project, the best part? It looked great! With just a few clicks you can make animations and "emulate" complex menus and functionalities with just a couple video tutorials. Also, you have access to a ton of plugins to make your projects even better.

My only gripes with Figma has been the missing resources I get when previewing my projects sometimes. Also the amount of projects is limited on the free version, but I guess is worth it.

Tatevik H.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Super easy for team work

Bewertet am 28.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super easy and comfortable for designing both in a small and a large enterprise - the whole team will be aligned on the same designs.

It's so easy to share with developers and product managers! With Sketch, you always have a harder time passing on all the specs and details of a file to the other team members, but it's made super easy with Figma, and even beginner developers can use it without issues.

Wish there were more prototyping functionalities. It would be easier if didn't have to jump from Figma to another app for prototyping.

Soledad M.

The best tool for UI Design

Bewertet am 30.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started with Figma as a hard user last year, retaking a product designer role after a while of being Design Manager.
I preferred Figma or Sketch because the incredible feature of working online with clients and developers.
I watched all Figma official tutorial on Youtube and read the documentation and I feel able to give some advice after a year of design several products:
Designers has to read the documentation because there is a painful misused of the software in terms of poorly understanding of concepts in components and styles.
When you properly use Figma you can boost the speed of the Front-End Development.
Not recommended for, even when there are plugins for this:
Documentation.
Flows or Information Architecture.

Figma not only allows you to work online with your coworkers, also you have the possibility to add a lot of plugins and use resources offered by the community.
Also, the trial version it is very comfortable to test the tool in a way you can be sure of you are choosing the right option for you and your team.
Integrations with ZeroWheight to document your UI Kits, make of Figma the best tool in these days to work in teams of any size and develop Design Systems for your brand.

Maybe it could be a bit expensive for small companies (or freelancers in countries with less incomes like India, or here in Chile) in comparison with Adobe XD or Sketch, but the online feature made it totally worth it.
Sometimes has small usability issues and some tools are not easy to be discovered.
Also some interface changes are not warning notified and you have to figure out how the change works.

Murtaza A.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Never expected that design collaboration could be that easy.

Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All in one... I moved to Figma for the purpose of design collaboration but as I kept using it I realized it have everything that I need to design a product. From website design to mobile apps I'm all in on Figma. The prototype creation is smooth and the best part above all it kept improvising and understanding all about what we designers as a user want from a design tool.

Although the prototype creation is smooth but it only allows you to have one main frame on a page. That creates problem for me when creating prototypes for micro interactions. I have to create multiple pages to have multiple prototypes. There are easier ways in terms of experience to fix it and I hope sooner Figma will improve this part too.

Csaba H.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Figma should be the industry standard for UX/UI design

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As somebody who deals with complex applications, the collaboration and design system capabilities Figma brings to the table is just awesome. I switched from Sketch which covers some of the functionality but it's very hard to create and maintain a design system which mirrors how developers build up interfaces. Figma enables and encourages you to think in components and build and scale a design system as oppose to individual screens. This approach is essential to any product-based business.

- Collaboration: follow every update in real time. Sharing designs with client? You don't need to worry if they look at the latest updates or not. Collaborating with others on a design? No need to sync or update - it happens in real-time and automatically.
- Components: very easy to use components and start to apply an atomic design approach.
- Design system-centered thinking: Figma nailed a bunch of tedious and cumbersome design tasks: for example, it was not intuitive to work with layer styles, text styles and colors in Sketch (before I switched to Figma in 2018). In Figma, you can apply a saved color to texts, vector objects - anything. Very easy to work with saved text presets as well - they all built in a way to help you re-use them.

- The design (UI) of the interface is not so nice :) After 2 weeks I stopped noticing it, but as a designer it bugged me at the beginning.
- In some cases it takes time to load.
- Figma updates the software regularly which in some cases means a completely new interface - and sometimes not all the updates are very intuitive (though they are iterating pretty rapidly so that's a good thing)

Marcin M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best design tool for collaborative work

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If there is more than one designer in your team who have to collaborate on the same project, there is no better time to stay in sync and work on the same screens at the same time.

- Collaborative work in Real-Time
- Projects instead of files
- Intuitive interface
- Software speed
- Projects sharing with reviewers
- Free plan is enough for small teams

- Not too many plug-ins (Plug-Ins are quite new feature in Figma and the library is growing!)
- Custom fonts are not supported

Sasa T.

Just Amazing

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience is just amazing.

Everything is just amazing. This is one of those softwares where you just enjoy working with. Easy to use... self intuitive and comes very natural. Zero learning curve. Best feature is overlay transition when creating prototypes. Couldn't find this in any other software.

Only one feature that I'm missing is to replace an instance of component for any other component. There's something similar but not exactly what I'd like to see.

Jonathan W.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great For Prototyping

Bewertet am 29.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Figma is a great at its core purpose: designing and prototyping UIs. I prefer it it over Sketch or Envision, and it's basically even with XD in my book. It gives you some vector editing ability for free, too, so it's nice to have when you can't access another program. I would definitely recommend.

Overall, Figma is great for wireframing, prototyping, and mockups. I really like the way it gives you the CSS for your design, although I haven't used this feature as much as I originally thought I would. The ability to easily share assets across the team is great, too, and it's nice to have a OS agnostic piece of software unlike Sketch.

I am so used to Adobe shortcuts in Illustrator and Photoshop that I'll find myself trying to use them in Figma and doing things I don't mean to do like switching tabs. It is also limited in its ability edit vectors, so if I have big edits I still opt for Illustrator and then bring it back into Figma when I'm done.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Alex T.

The Future of Digital Design

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I had a incredibly pleasant experience switching our design teams over to this platform, and I certainly believe that Figma is the best option for design in the current year (2019-2020).

The best part about this software, in my opinion, is that it has a feature rich web-application that has all the essential tools to effectively create design wire-frames. Almost every other major competitor available only supports a desktop version of the application, which can cause a handful of issues. The most notable issue that we ran in to was Operating System compatibility. Some of our designers preferred using a software that was only available on a specific operating system and would lead to some compatibility issues when the project was passed on to another designer who preferred using a different platform.

The one issue we ran in to while using this software is plugin support. Our previous software had a massive plugin directory simply because they have been around for an incredibly long time compared to Figma, so some of the productivity tools and add-ons that our designers enjoyed using were not available on this platform. I do believe that this will change over time as the platform matures.

Lovvvvve

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Collaborating with teammates, SHARED LIBRARIES, ease in creating a design system, real time feedback, prototyping, intuitiveness, non-designers can open in browser, the list goes on and on. Honestly, I love using it and enjoy creating in it. I first tested it out to decide if I wanted to switch from another program I was using, it took about a day of using to completely be on board and start using Figma primarily.

My biggest shortcoming with Figma is that I can't access files when not online. Couple use cases: 1, I've been on flights and don't have wifi. 2, My neighborhood's power was down so no wifi at home and no wifi in the surrounding area.

Michael H.
Branche: E-Learning
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Tool for Collaborative UI & Product Design

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of the best things about Figma is that it makes collaboration among designers and product managers seamless. By creating a tool that’s connected to the internet, teammates can design together in real time, easily share links to prototypes, and even have brainstorming sessions together in the same file. Figma also puts in the effort to develop new useful features, like autolayout.

Figma is a great product, so it’s difficult to identify an area for improvement, but they could improve the ease of use of their vector-editing and illustration capabilities.

Vinicius A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

My favorite tool for design today.

Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The first time I used it, I was surprised at how fluidity it accepted my commands. The editing tools have quick response, and do not consume as much memory or processing as the most popular products on the market. It is a very well optimized tool, and it has a simplified and intelligent editor.

In our team we use to design new features for our software and conduct usability testing with real users.

It's great for med/high fidelity prototypes. I can show others about the functionalities of a website or app I'm working on, including interactions and onboarding, will look like. Great for sharing with the team a product vision, or simply presenting to a customer.

In addition I can still do real time editing with colleagues in the same project, and it automatically saves everything in the cloud, figma is a marvel.

Integration with Adobe Fonts account is still a downside, I need to have the fonts installed in my pc.

Ofek A.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Figma transformed our entire design <> developement cycle

Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Figma allows us to make better, more precisely designed products, faster than ever before, and we can't think of going back to old tools and methodologies.

Figma allows our designers and developers to work and collaborate with a single tool.
The design and product team design in Figma and the developers go in and take all their necessary assets and info for development.

Everything is synced in the cloud so there's never the issue of trying to find old versions, and the cycle for development is shrunk to a minimum.

Figma allows our designers to focus on the best design and the developers are never stuck without their assets.

I believe there's still a need for better organization tools. In a big team with lots of projects, it can be hard to organize everything in a sane manner.

Nick A.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Move over Adobe, Figma is here!

Bewertet am 5.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Huge fan of the product and the way they added Google Docs-style collaboration to a very complex design tool. All this with a price point of a fraction of what Adobe costs - I highly recommend this software.

Too many positives to list but I'll try: Fast web interface, pixel-perfect design (better than Sketch), SVG editing support, web preview & animations, team collaboration (with realtime edits, cursor and comments), app mockups, and more. We find ourselves using Figma instead of Photoshop, Sketch and Adobe XD. Figma also integrates with most modern tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Slack and fulfills most of our design needs for a fraction of the price.

When a lot of screens are present in one project, the tool can be a little slow. Also it's hard to find content if nested in pages within a document.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best software for design today

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Figma for all our design projects, we love it a lot. We switched from Sketch and now we don't have a problem of having 200 files with different versions, we have only one online that every designer and developer uses.

- Sketch + Indesign combined
- Powerful functionality, no lags / speed issues
- Easy to use by business people, designers, and devs
- Improves the time to dev due to better specs available in Figma
- Great for comments and collaboration

- Organization of shared folders could be better
- Shareable links could be easier to generate with custom parameters - e.g. view only, edit and view, etc.

Pavel A.
Branche: E-Learning

A PLAYERS USE FIGMA !

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My self and my company - WE LEVELED UP !!!

Amazing Tool for Design.
Beats everybody else and the team behind is really making the effort to improve the product and move it forward !!!
I like how easy, practical and simple Figma is + there are a lot of tutorials inside and outside, so if you want to master it for real - you have the resources !!
Also You have FIGMA MOBILE, where you see the clicked screen on your mobile phone REALTIME. I use this for my iPhone X - totally amazing tool !

Myself and my company leved up because of Figma!

Some minor features are missing, for example to extract a screen with the frames, but I think it will be implemented in the future.

I'm in love with Figma!

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Finally, a tool that is actually meant for web and UI design!

Figma is so beautiful and smooth... it's fast, it has awesome features and it's everything I have always wanted in a web design and user interface tool.

For years I've been waiting for a tool like this, the Photoshop and Illustrator days are over! Figma is easy to use and makes the design process a lot easier and faster. I love the live preview for mobile devices and that nobody has to download anything to preview the design. Also, it works on any computer regardless of your OS.

Compared to Adobe XD and Sketch, Figma is 100% superior and more powerful. For small teams or individual work, the free version is more than enough.

For some people it might be weird to use it or even consider that a browser-based software could be as good as Sketch or other installable software but it will blow your mind. There's nothing I don't like about it. For all the designers out there, definitely give a try! It will surprise you, in a good way.