Figma

4,7 (726)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Kollaborative Plattform für UI-Design und Prototyping

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(726)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6/5
Funktionen
4,6/5
Bedienkomfort
4,5/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,3/5

97%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

726 Bewertungen

Severin
Severin
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

Gutes Tool zur Planung digitaler Produkte

Bewertet am 20.10.2022

Wird zu stark gehypet.

Wird zu stark gehypet.

Vorteile

Der Drag and Drop-Editor und die Möglichkeit, die eigenen Entwürfe mit Kolleginnen und Kunden zu teilen, ist hervorragend. Die Nutzung von Vorlagen wie Apple UI Kits, sonstigen Mockups oder Fonts (z.B. via Icomoon) funktioniert nach etwas Übung einfach. Auch komplexere Projekte sind abbildbar. Und man benötigt keine Creative Suite, um Figma zu nutzen.

Nachteile

Das Pricing ist intransparent: Beim Jahresabo von Figma kommt noch ein Monatsabo von FigJam dazu. Leider lassen sich Screens nicht so einfach duplizieren und ausrichten, wie ich das in Adobe XD gewohnt war. Letzteres bleibt mein Website-Layout-Tool N°1.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Ich wollte mit Figma eine Alternative zu Adobe XD ausprobieren. Mir gefällt XD aber besser, da es mehr Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten gibt. Die Nutzung von Komponenten ist in Figma aber einfacher und so bleibt für mich Figma ebenfalls ein interessantes Tool.
Tobias
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 2.0 /10

Umständlich, schlechtes Interface

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

Könnte eine tolle Software sein. Man müsste das Interface verbessern und übersichtlich gestalten....

Könnte eine tolle Software sein. Man müsste das Interface verbessern und übersichtlich gestalten. Die Stabilität ist mäßig.

Vorteile

Theoretisch gute Vektoren. Könnte gut für Animationen sein. Aber es ist ein Herumgeschiebe, weil, wenn man eine Arbeitsfläche oder ein Frame sperrt, dann die Objekte festhängen. Sehr nervig.

Nachteile

Das unübersichtliche und oft versteckte Interface. Man kann nicht intuitiv arbeiten uns viele Datenformate, die wichtig sind, kann das figma nicht öffnen oder exportieren.

Luke
Luke
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

It's hard to remember life before Figma

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

We were previously using a combination of Sketch, Zeplin and Invision - Figma is all three in one,...

We were previously using a combination of Sketch, Zeplin and Invision - Figma is all three in one, and more. If you need a tool capable of creating anything from advanced and scalable design systems to facilitating whiteboarding sessions, Figma is the obvious choice.

Vorteile

Powerful but intuitive to use
Aligned with code development process - easy for developers to reference, comment and lift assets as well as code snippets
Always evolving
Advanced design system management is easy with Figma

Nachteile

It's hard to find any negatives. The presentation of prototypes could have more options for screen size - sometimes you want to zoom out and it's hard to do so since there are present display options

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sketch, Zeplin und InVision App

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Sketch enabled us to create interface designs but not present our work or effectively hand-off or collaborate with developers. Zeplin helped us hand-off to developers but not create, collaborate, or present. Invision helped us present but wasn't amazing at handing-off to developers and there was no ability to create. Figma did all in one.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sketch, Zeplin und InVision App

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma was more closely aligned with how we code products and allows us to create, collaborate, prototype, test and present all in one cost effective package.
jason
jason
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Figma review 2022

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Figma is a magical web template designer that gives me the permeability to replicate my inner...

Figma is a magical web template designer that gives me the permeability to replicate my inner imaginations. I love this tool.

Vorteile

Figma offers cutting-edge web template design solutions which enable users to go beyond certain proximities.

I won't really say it's easy ( because it caused me years to work comfortably with it), but It all depends on the type of mindset you have and the quality of experience you achieve while working with it.

It offers excellent collaboration possibilities and has amazing pricing plans with trials attached. I just love this tool cuz, it allows me to create brainstorming IUs which I offer as extra services on freelance platforms.

Nachteile

Objects, features & functionalities are too tiny to locate and closed chocked-up. That requires much time to really figure them out.

Figma desktop doesn't support Windows 7. Although this might be intended to get users to upgrade to more advanced versions of windows and perhaps enable them with a better work experience, however, some people just enjoy working with Windows 7 (for some reasons) and might not be able to use Figma. From my own perspective, I see this to be a sort of handicap

Anna
Anna
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 2.0 /10

Terrible Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.5.2022

Terrible. Customer service makes my blood boil. The software itself is ok. It's quite complex for...

Terrible. Customer service makes my blood boil. The software itself is ok. It's quite complex for an occasional user so I'd not recommend it.

Vorteile

Probably has some good features, but I haven't used it enough to really say.

Nachteile

Using Figma is not a core part of my work. However, from time to time clients and team members share wireframes or designs with me. To be able to comment or view these designs, at some stage I have created a FREE account. However, as a freelancer, I worked with many clients over the years and some of them give me a business gmail to use while I have worked with them. Because of this, I am unable to pinpoint when I created the account, everyone I might have collaborated with, and what teams I might be a member of.

To my knowledge, I only made a couple of personal designs on Figma in the past couple of months. Recently my business structure changed, and my g-suite profile (with custom domain) that I created Figma with is now an alias of the G-suite of my new business. Because of this, logging in via Google profile no longer works.

Reaching out to support with the email address that the account was created with is completely unfruitful. The contact person,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is behaving like I am trying to fraudulently access a bank account, and it's not possible for me to answer her questions to unlock my account and access.

Some of the questions (not all fit):
- Date of account creation (estimated month/year
- Approximate number of named .fig files owned/created by the account
- Specific names or URLs of 3-5 .fig files
- The names of other collaborators on your teams or files, the file or team you collaborate on
- The last 4 digits and expiry of your payment method

Jeffrey
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Not good for companies

Bewertet am 2.3.2024

My developers loved it, but I hated it.
I share the concerns raised about Figma's user management...

My developers loved it, but I hated it.
I share the concerns raised about Figma's user management and billing system. My experience has been frustrating, marked by unexpected charges due to the automatic upgrade of viewer accounts to full memberships without explicit consent. This lack of transparent control and oversight in billing has not only led to financial strains but also raised serious questions about Figma's suitability for businesses requiring stringent compliance and security protocols. Unfortunately, Figma’s current system appears to lack the necessary safeguards for business owners to manage their accounts effectively and economically

Vorteile

I have to admit I am impressed with the tools themselves, easy to follow

Nachteile

As a business owner utilizing Figma for our design and prototyping needs, I feel compelled to voice significant concerns regarding its billing and user management systems. Figma offers a suite of powerful tools for design mockups, but it falls short in areas crucial to business operations—particularly in terms of compliance and security.
In my own experience with Figma, I've encountered serious issues where the system automatically upgraded viewer accounts to full memberships without my consent or awareness. This led to unexpected and substantial charges, a problem that became apparent only upon a detailed audit of our accounts. The lack of clear notifications and approval mechanisms for such critical changes is a significant oversight. In a busy business environment where oversight of multiple systems is a common challenge, such lapses in user management can easily go unnoticed.

More critically, this flaw in Figma’s system isn't merely a financial risk; it's a breach of basic compliance protocols that businesses strictly adhere to. The ease with which employees can unintentionally escalate costs by sharing projects outside the organization poses a direct threat to operational security and budget management. This oversight indicates a gap in Figma's understanding of the nuanced needs of business operations, especially in terms of administrative control and security protocols.
Therefore, I urge fellow business leaders and decision-makers to exercise caution with Figma. It’s vital to vigilantly monitor your account settings and billing to mitigate these risks. The current state of Figma’s system underscores a crucial demand for tools that prioritize not just functionality but also align with stringent business practices and security measures.
In light of these shortcomings, I am considering the development of an alternative platform that foregrounds these business essentials. This potential solution would offer robust control over user permissions and financial implications, addressing a critical market need for business-centric design tools. Until Figma addresses these shortcomings, businesses must recognize and navigate these risks actively.
This is a call to Figma and other software providers: align your services with the stringent requirements of the business community. Only through such alignment can digital tools genuinely serve and support the diverse needs of the professional world.

Yulia
Yulia
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Best for UX and collaboration

Bewertet am 3.4.2022

I was skeptical about switching from Sketch to Figma because Sketch worked just fine. However, when...

I was skeptical about switching from Sketch to Figma because Sketch worked just fine. However, when I saw how the collaboration works and how easy it is for the developers to build websites designed in Figma, I changed my mind.

Vorteile

Figma takes collaboration to the next level: our designers, project managers, and clients comment, ask questions, and correct layouts at the same time. In addition, you can limit the status of each participant without worrying that someone will disturb the harmony in the design. All versions and changes are stored in Figma and you can "roll back" to the right one at any time. I no longer need to store dozens of files on my computer and remember which file had the design with the element that the customer asked to remove and now wants to return.

Nachteile

Figma is great for web design, UX/UI, and even making presentations. However, it doesn't fully replace Adobe Creative Cloud, you will still need to use other design software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Because Figma is better for feedback and real-time collaboration. Besides, it's available on all platforms, which my clients love.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sketch

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma is free, multi-platform, highly functional, and just perfect.
Festus
Festus
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Build AWESOME Designs With FIGMA

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Figma stands out because it is incredibly easy to use, the media library is great, the collaboration...

Figma stands out because it is incredibly easy to use, the media library is great, the collaboration feature nails it all as it allows effective team work and progress tracking

Vorteile

1. I LOVE the collaboration feature, i mean it just makes task easier and enjoyable.2. Easy drag and drop feature3. Auto save feature is great4. Easy file import5. amazing media library

Nachteile

1. it works online and on a desktop. it think it should be able to work offline and on a mobile device

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

adobe xd was too complex for me and my teamit was also expensive to purchasethe software is heavy and as such it doesn't work on all PCs

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe XD

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma is a free and open source design softwareit's easy to useamazing team collaboration feature
Divaldo
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

One of the best design tools

Bewertet am 29.7.2023

I always had a barrier of being able to see my designs and prototypes on multiple devices, figma...

I always had a barrier of being able to see my designs and prototypes on multiple devices, figma made it simple. It also helped me better understand how I should act as a professional designer. Their tutorials are excellent.

Vorteile

I'm not really into design, but FIGMA makes things very simple and professional. The possibility to create designs, prototypes and share with clients is excellent, even better is being able to export to the development tool or simply use the CSS classes. In short, figma makes it simple to create, develop and deliver solutions.

Nachteile

I'm not really into design, but FIGMA makes things very simple and professional. The possibility to create designs, prototypes and share with clients is excellent, even better is being able to export to the development tool or simply use the CSS classes. In short, figma makes it simple to create, develop and deliver solutions to internal and external customers.

Joël
Joël
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Mother-tool & ultimately my first choice

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

Figma helps us with handling creative design tasks which is a paramount factor in our business.

Figma helps us with handling creative design tasks which is a paramount factor in our business.

Vorteile

Figma is great for building, crafting, designing & redesigning unique prototypes either for computer software or web applications. It supports both wireframing & prototyping. We do many things with it---anything from website templates to animation processes.It's not a friendly tool but ideal for web-based projects. The online editor is highly responsive and there are plenty of awesome colors and fonts. It's the designer's first choice.

Nachteile

The interface isn't friendly and can sometimes be pretty hard to work with, especially for novices.

Saad
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

My honest Figma Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

My overall experience with Figma has been truly outstanding. I wholeheartedly recommend it not only...

My overall experience with Figma has been truly outstanding. I wholeheartedly recommend it not only as an ideal starting point for novice designers but also as a compelling choice for seasoned professionals considering a transition.

Vorteile

Figma's pros include excellent collaboration and real-time editing, cross-platform compatibility, strong version history and prototyping, a wide range of plugins and integrations, and features like Auto Layout and Design Systems for efficient design processes.

Nachteile

The downside to Figma is the lack of advanced prototyping tools for high-fidelity prototypes.

Liam
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Great collaboration tool

Bewertet am 20.4.2024

Vorteile

Really intuitive, and you are able to do a lot. Great coomunity with a lot of designs.

Nachteile

Really hard to learn if you aren't show how to use it.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Figma is an excellent choice for efficient design processes and development handoff

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

I'm on a UX team for Finance performance solution software. We work on difficult products with lots...

I'm on a UX team for Finance performance solution software. We work on difficult products with lots of unique problems to solve on a daily basis from admin screens to analytics visualizations to bringing excel-like functionality to web-based solutions. Overall, Figma lets us collaborate and work quickly with tight deadlines and agile teams that need to also understand what we are designing.

Vorteile

Figma is easy to learn, and available on any computer thanks to its web-based capability.

Versioning comes in very handy, as well as commenting, sharing, and fairly user-friendly prototyping features.

Figma is affordable, but scalable. You can have a very robust UX team utilizing it. It's a user-friendly wireframing and prototyping power house.

Nachteile

While it's easy to use, there's still a learning curve. I was a Sketch user, and Sketch is still faster to design in.

Also, if you want a really complex prototype, it can get tricky.

And, having a local version of Figma is still cloud-based. So, working offline will give you limited capability.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD und Sketch

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

New job - Different companies using different tools.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe XD
Eric R
Eric R
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Figma is an essential part of our design process

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Figma is an easy to use design system for collaboration. I love how easy it is to collaborate on...

Figma is an easy to use design system for collaboration. I love how easy it is to collaborate on design elements and store them in the system. Figma is a great way for me to stay organized and productive with my designs.

Vorteile

Figma's great sharing tools are a top reason to use this high-quality app. We all go there to get anything that has been created and know it will be on-hand for reuse throughout our apps and dashboards. We use it as a DAM in that way, too.

Nachteile

Sometimes the folder structures can be a little confusing but it's manageable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD und Zeplin

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Figma was used by our designers. She showed us the way to make better use of Figma than we had with Zeplin.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zeplin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma was in use with a number of people on the team so we made the change.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best of the best

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Figma helps us prototype and design much more quickly than ever before. It's extremely helpful in...

Figma helps us prototype and design much more quickly than ever before. It's extremely helpful in creating results that can be reviewed by stakeholders and legal without much fuss.

Vorteile

Figma builds off what other similar solutions offer in providing a very simple, easy-to-use interface with both an web-based and app experience that makes it more versatile and useful in my day-to-day work. I also like that Figma does what a lot of other tools don't do: It factors in the importance of content within design.

Nachteile

Content within design relies on 3rd party plug-ins for Figma. It would be nice to see this functionality built into the app itself.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sketch

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Design leadership wanted to Figma because of its feature set.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sketch

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Ease of use.
Jaka
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Excelent for collaboration on design

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

It is a great piece of software. It brings fresh ideas to UI design. It is a online-only tool so...

It is a great piece of software. It brings fresh ideas to UI design. It is a online-only tool so you can access your files anywhere.

Vorteile

It is fast and reliable in what it does - designing interfaces. It features a rich community where templates can be found and offers good handoff options for developers.

Nachteile

Pricing model. You need to be in a team and each user has to be paid for. If you're in more than one team, you still have to be paid for in every team. Also, prototyping tools could be improved with features like sticky elements and inputs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD und Sketch

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

It had better features and collaboration support

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe XD und Sketch

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Better features and collaboration support
Atour
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Collaboration in real time is quite fantastic.

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

I found this software is a great design foundation and instruction.

I found this software is a great design foundation and instruction.

Vorteile

Figma makes it incredibly simple to collaborate on one or more projects.Figma offers logical file organization into teams, projects, files, and pages in addition to meta structure, making it more than just a design tool (shared styles and components).In a way I couldn't achieve with what was available before, Figma enables me to communicate what I do and pique people's attention (Sketch).

Nachteile

There aren't many different picture altering tools in Figma. It is not a user-friendly feature to drag, drop, and resize an image.I am unable to work offline. When a connection is lost, I must remember to store offline files.In some browsers, Figma does not function.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

The approach is made more unclear by the frequent release of untested updates that can occasionally result in errors and faults.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Photoshop
Adriene
Adriene
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

the software that changed my collaborative work

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

With Figma, we were able to create more collaborative design critiques, more productive developer...

With Figma, we were able to create more collaborative design critiques, more productive developer meetings, and broader file organization.

Vorteile

The best thing is being able to open Figma ANYWHERE and have all the files synced. In addition to being able to edit everything thru the browser. It is easy to use, similar to what we've always had in Graphic Design. Also, it is the perfect software to work collaboratively with team designers, product managers, and developers. Prototyping is fundamental for the project's stakeholders. Being able to do all this (and with animations) without changing software is amazing.

Nachteile

It could have more image editor options like removing backgrounds and changing colors, for that I need to use another software and then go back to Figma. It seems that some non-solved problems are left to the community to solve with plugins.

Marianela
Marianela
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Figma, an excellent tool to generate prototypes and increase the customer experience.

Bewertet am 26.3.2023

It's a reliable tool, and it works perfectly when it comes to executing the prototypes so that our...

It's a reliable tool, and it works perfectly when it comes to executing the prototypes so that our designs are seen by the end user and receive their feedback. We can also share views of our designs or allow collaborative work to be done. In general, its performance is consistent and scalable to complex projects.

Vorteile

Figma has been adopted in multiple developments for its versatility, and for its proven efficiency in increasing the user experience in prototyping design stages. Its library and object management simplifies work on complex projects where multiple people participate to prepare proposals and guarantees a homogeneous product. Its interface has a very good degree of usability and the learning curve is short.

Nachteile

Figma has been widely adopted globally and has proven to be preferred by many developers and UX designers. However, some may have opted for other multilingual alternatives, 3D transformations or voice prototyping. But it should be noted that the consistency and simplicity in the use of Figma made it the favorite and currently many companies implement the prototypes and projects through these platforms.

Amit
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Design in style, that too affordably!

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

I would rate Figma 8/10. It has been a wonderful experience with Figma until now. Highly recommended...

I would rate Figma 8/10. It has been a wonderful experience with Figma until now. Highly recommended!

Vorteile

Easy to use, with a clean UI. It has everything that you need to design stuff in a hassle-free manner. Cheery on the cake is its easiness of Collaboration. The team can work together in real-time on Figma, making life very easy.

Value for money!

Nachteile

Prototyping & Mobile App experience can be made much better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sketch und InVision App

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma is very light as compared to its competitors. E.g., InVision Desktop App slows the desktop when in use. This doesn't happen with Figma. It's very light & easy to use. Also, the cost of Figma Membership is reasonable with the kind of offerings they have compared to its competitors.
Soledad
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best tool for UI Design

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

I started with Figma as a hard user last year, retaking a product designer role after a while of...

I started with Figma as a hard user last year, retaking a product designer role after a while of being Design Manager.
I preferred Figma or Sketch because the incredible feature of working online with clients and developers.
I watched all Figma official tutorial on Youtube and read the documentation and I feel able to give some advice after a year of design several products:
Designers has to read the documentation because there is a painful misused of the software in terms of poorly understanding of concepts in components and styles.
When you properly use Figma you can boost the speed of the Front-End Development.
Not recommended for, even when there are plugins for this:
Documentation.
Flows or Information Architecture.

Vorteile

Figma not only allows you to work online with your coworkers, also you have the possibility to add a lot of plugins and use resources offered by the community.
Also, the trial version it is very comfortable to test the tool in a way you can be sure of you are choosing the right option for you and your team.
Integrations with ZeroWheight to document your UI Kits, make of Figma the best tool in these days to work in teams of any size and develop Design Systems for your brand.

Nachteile

Maybe it could be a bit expensive for small companies (or freelancers in countries with less incomes like India, or here in Chile) in comparison with Adobe XD or Sketch, but the online feature made it totally worth it.
Sometimes has small usability issues and some tools are not easy to be discovered.
Also some interface changes are not warning notified and you have to figure out how the change works.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sketch und InVision App

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Figma allows to work online with your team

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sketch
Daniel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Figma: The Ultimate Design Tool

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Figma has grown over the past years to become a fierce competitor in the field of software design....

Figma has grown over the past years to become a fierce competitor in the field of software design. It has incredible collaboration features and offers numerous photo editing, prototyping and plug in capabilities. Personally at my team use Figma for creating a prototype of our apps by visually mapping out the user interface. For a very reasonable 12 USD a month per user, you can create unlimited projects as well as access nifty business features such as custom permissions for users and an unlimited version history. On top of this there are many new updates coming out each month that improve Figma continuously. For me, it is easy to see why I and many of my co workers have switched to Figma.

Vorteile

From the efficient collaboration to the snappy and responsive user interface, there’s simply so many good things about Figma. To begin with, Figma is a web application which makes it is easily accessible for anyone with internet and a computer. Another benefit of this is that there is no need to install updates and that everything sync automatically every time the page refreshes. Then there is the desktop application which allows for the offline use of Figma among other advantages like a customisable colour palette. Furthermore, the constraints and vector networks make it exceptionally easy to manage vectors and customise the finished product. Another reason to consider Figma is the sheer amount of keyboard shortcuts. When I first found the list of keyboard shortcuts on Figma I was astounded and started to learn some of them. I can definitely testify that they speed up my workflow a lot! Using all of these features, I am able to create high fidelity prototypes that I can confidently present to a client and they can see an accurate visual representation of some software. Above all, the most amazing thing is that Figma is absolutely free to use and the business version is at a very reasonable price.

Nachteile

There are few problems with Figma and many of the previous problems have been eliminated through monthly updates. One problem is that as Figma is relatively new and the plugin system was only implemented late December 2019, the plugins available for Figma are less diverse and abundant, compared to other softwares which have been around for much longer.

Vansh
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Figma Review

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

Figma is a popular cloud-based design and collaboration tool used by designers, developers, and...

Figma is a popular cloud-based design and collaboration tool used by designers, developers, and product teams to create and share digital designs. It is known for its intuitive interface, powerful design tools, and real-time collaboration features that allow multiple users to work on a design project simultaneously.Users generally praise Figma for its ease of use, collaborative features, and ability to work seamlessly across different devices and platforms. Many also appreciate the extensive design libraries and plugins available, which can save time and improve productivity.However, some users have reported issues with Figma's performance and stability, particularly when working with large design files or complex animations. Others have criticized the limited customization options and lack of advanced features compared to other design software.Overall, Figma is a well-regarded design tool that has gained popularity in recent years, particularly among remote teams and those who prioritize collaboration and flexibility.

Vorteile

Collaborative Features: Figma is a cloud-based design tool that allows multiple users to work on the same file simultaneously. This makes collaboration between designers and stakeholders more efficient and seamless.Easy to Use: Figma has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for designers to create and prototype designs quickly. It also has a robust set of design tools that can be customized to fit individual workflows.Versatility: Figma can be used for a wide range of design projects, including web design, mobile app design, user interface design, and more. It also has features specifically designed for collaboration and design system management.Cloud-based: Because Figma is cloud-based, it doesn't require installation or maintenance of software. This means that designers can access their files from anywhere with an internet connection.Real-time Feedback: Figma allows stakeholders to provide

Nachteile

Steep learning curve: Some users find Figma to be complex and difficult to learn, especially those who are new to design software.Limited offline functionality: Figma is primarily a web-based tool, so it requires an internet connection to work. This can be a problem for users who need to work offline or have unreliable internet access.Limited customization: Figma's interface and design tools are highly structured and can be limiting for advanced users who require greater flexibility and customization options.Limited animation capabilities: While Figma does offer some basic animation features, it lacks the full suite of animation tools available in other design software.Limited third-party integrations: Some users have expressed frustration with Figma's limited integration options with other tools and software, which can make it more difficult to streamline workflows and collaborate with other teams.

Bhavik
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

A great collaboration design tool

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Our overall experience with Figma has been really positive and we will recommend it to organisations...

Our overall experience with Figma has been really positive and we will recommend it to organisations of any size.

Vorteile

The things we liked the most about Figma has been the variety of plugins which improves the productivity and improve on design workflows. Also, the availability of offline mode is really helpful and makes it really easy to continue working from anywhere.

Nachteile

The thing we like the least about Figma has been the learning curve required to get up and running with most of the features. User onboarding can be improved. Also, plugin improvability and recommendations should be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe XD, Sketch und Marvel

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sketch
Sabiya
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Examining Figma

Bewertet am 9.9.2023

I have a lot of figma experience. Figma is far more user-friendly. Simply dragging and dropping...

I have a lot of figma experience. Figma is far more user-friendly. Simply dragging and dropping pieces onto the canvas will allow you to design your prototype. Figma features a very user-friendly interface. Even if you don't know how to code, you can achieve amazing outcomes. Because it is cloud-based, you can collaborate online by exchanging files. The main advantage is that there is no need to save your design (whatever work you have done). After finished editing, you may immediately evaluate your changes in real-time. It is compatible with all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, cellphones, and others. It works with both desktop PCs and mobile phones, allowing you to view your files from anywhere. Figma allows you to customise templates to meet your specific requirements. When deciding between Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma, I strongly recommend Figma.

Vorteile

Variants are part of the Figma component library. It (Variants) is a smart component management module. To structure the team asset library, just unclutter several copies of the same component and merge them. For those who want to collaborate, it is simple to utilise. You can access all of your Figma accounts, workspaces, and community profiles from a single interface. The most endearing aspect of the figma is the FIGMA PLUGINS. Figma plugins are powerful while remaining stable and secure. Overall, it's fantastic!

Nachteile

It lacks a rubber. In figma, there is no method to erase. And it requires an internet connection. This makes it impossible for you to work offline.