Figma

Sortieren nach

Shaheer M.

Figma is Another World Itself

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

Smart Animate is one of the most impressive features in Figma. You can create advanced animations using Figma's Smart Animate feature. Smart Animate searches for similar layers and animates the ones with slight differences. This feature also lets you create detailed transitions, parallax scrolling, loading sequences, gestures, and much more. Smart Animate also allows you to preview your prototypes, and share them with others just like design files.

Creating vector shapes in Figma is very similar to creating them in other drawing applications. The basic tools of vector design are the pen tool and the fill tool. Figma includes both of these tools, so you don't need to download an external illustration app. To create vector shapes, use the Pen tool to draw shapes or logos. The color picker is located at the bottom of the Stroke area on the right side of the screen. You can play around in a best way.

Nothing bad till now, You can mold Figma in any shape you want. You can view the prototype on different devices through the presentation tab. The user can interact with the prototype by leaving comments. The prototype can be distributed as a link or shared with multiple people.

Luis A.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Figma Review

Bewertet am 1.6.2022

I've had a very pleasant experience with Figma. I love how it can replace multiple software which means that I can produce high-quality work with a smaller budget.

What I love the most about Figma is that I can do graphic design and UI UX design in it. It's very convenient for me to be able to design a quick logo in Figma and also make some wireframes and high fidelity screens for an app. In fact, it is so convenient that I stopped using Illustrator for a few months because Figma was so much quicker and didn't require a lot of RAM to use.

Figma is really great for UI however the interactions are pretty simple and there is not much room for excitement. A little more movement in interactions would be cooler and would simulate a real app better. I feel like Framer does a better job with interactions than Figma, but one can make better and cleaner designers in Figma.

Anna P.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Terrible Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.5.2022

Terrible. Customer service makes my blood boil. The software itself is ok. It's quite complex for an occasional user so I'd not recommend it.

Probably has some good features, but I haven't used it enough to really say.

Using Figma is not a core part of my work. However, from time to time clients and team members share wireframes or designs with me. To be able to comment or view these designs, at some stage I have created a FREE account. However, as a freelancer, I worked with many clients over the years and some of them give me a business gmail to use while I have worked with them. Because of this, I am unable to pinpoint when I created the account, everyone I might have collaborated with, and what teams I might be a member of.

To my knowledge, I only made a couple of personal designs on Figma in the past couple of months. Recently my business structure changed, and my g-suite profile (with custom domain) that I created Figma with is now an alias of the G-suite of my new business. Because of this, logging in via Google profile no longer works.

Reaching out to support with the email address that the account was created with is completely unfruitful. The contact person,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is behaving like I am trying to fraudulently access a bank account, and it's not possible for me to answer her questions to unlock my account and access.

Some of the questions (not all fit):
- Date of account creation (estimated month/year
- Approximate number of named .fig files owned/created by the account
- Specific names or URLs of 3-5 .fig files
- The names of other collaborators on your teams or files, the file or team you collaborate on
- The last 4 digits and expiry of your payment method

Nitin S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Friendly and easy to use design protyping tool for every UX designer

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Overall I am happy with figma and I might not switch easily to other tool too soon. They have all thing in one application where me and my team create graphics, extract files in png or jpg or svg. And they have good community online that helps whenever you stuck somewhere and that same community contributes for plugins to make life easy for UX designers.

I loved the way figma have created their ui as I can use it for website and app prototyping, they provided simple easy to learn tool box which is much similar to other alternative so even if you need to switch to a new prototyping toll you can learn it very easily and start your work.

And compared to other bog alternatives figma have free version to support self learners practice industry level designing easily by seeking their guides.

I am exploring this tool since 2 years and it amaze me with some of the unique features that I haven't discovered. But I don't like their time consuming real time prototype views if you have lots of screens to made in an app, it makes it too slow to see real time working preview.

Also they should provide different screen size optimization option that works on previewing apps.

Cigar T.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

This is The most all in one powerful design tool i had ever seen and used.

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

Last but not least, I have to say, Figma is a game-change tool. It is hitting the design industry.

easy to share and Collaboration with co-workers

The whole functions are better than the sketch, I think

Kristina S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great program for design and prototyping, but also for brainstorming!

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Figma allows me to work on every part of my task, from wireframing to prototyping. I think it is a fantastic program for every web and UX / UI designer. I would recommend everyone to use the program because it is simple, fast and easy to use, it is possible to do any design task in the program. Also, very importantly, the software is very affordable and cost effective.

Extremely important program for design and prototyping, but also for brainstorming. Very easy to use and accessible to users. Everything is simply presented and explained in the software, there are no difficulties in the work. The software runs fast, does not take up much memory and saves time!

I enjoy using Figma, but the only thing I would mention as a small drawback is importing documents into the software. I wish that process was a little faster.

Jason S.

Best UX-Design-App compared to Sketch or Adobe Xd but expensive

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

I like that you have a big store where you can add integrations into Figma.
The collaboration tool is very useful and we use it frequently in our team.

Figma is compared to Adobe or Sketch in my opinion very expensive.
You pay 45$ for Figma Organization per team member.

Moises M.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Fastest to facilitate Design

Bewertet am 13.5.2022

The experience was very good, the community is growing and is very collaborative , is great

One of the points that have surprised me since I started using it is how light and fast is figma and not only on pc but also in the browser, the new update of dark mode is great, all the plugins that can be added that facilitate the work even more, The easy to use, all the design tools, prototyping and especially the option to view the css code and be able to generate SVG, CSS of my designs is great for me to pass the design to development more easily, the autolayout that was recently added is great, it makes our life easier and I love its clear interface.

the Organization: Figma shows you the components (in the Components view) by group or Frame (Artboard in Sketch).
If a group is inside a Frame it is recognized as a Frame.
You have to be very tidy for the Components view to work and to be able to work optimally. To organize it you can hierarchize and prioritize among all components (e.g. you could keep the existing hierarchy for components within the design system).
If you are in the Components view and you try to rename a component, it does not change to the Layers view it is recommended that when a component is to be renamed we have the Layers view active so that we can see the layer, the previous name and the new name of this one.

Mark F.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Godsend for our design team

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

Figma offers a suite of different features that are meant for collaboration-- even as a non-designer, I can leave comments and share prototypes based on Figma.

There is a bit of a learning curve-- Figma is a powerful software, but also a bit complex so it can take some time to learn.

Oswaldy K.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Figma for product design

Bewertet am 4.5.2022

Really love figma, have a great experience use figma as mu main design tools!

It's easy to use, really reliable for design in vector based, keep updating their feature, can use it one web browser, many cool collaboration features.

Because it based on web browser, sometimes it's laggy.

Yulia L.

Best for UX and collaboration

Bewertet am 3.4.2022

I was skeptical about switching from Sketch to Figma because Sketch worked just fine. However, when I saw how the collaboration works and how easy it is for the developers to build websites designed in Figma, I changed my mind.

Figma takes collaboration to the next level: our designers, project managers, and clients comment, ask questions, and correct layouts at the same time. In addition, you can limit the status of each participant without worrying that someone will disturb the harmony in the design. All versions and changes are stored in Figma and you can "roll back" to the right one at any time. I no longer need to store dozens of files on my computer and remember which file had the design with the element that the customer asked to remove and now wants to return.

Figma is great for web design, UX/UI, and even making presentations. However, it doesn't fully replace Adobe Creative Cloud, you will still need to use other design software.

Adobe XD

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Because Figma is better for feedback and real-time collaboration. Besides, it's available on all platforms, which my clients love.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma is free, multi-platform, highly functional, and just perfect.
Eric r B.
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Figma is an essential part of our design process

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Figma is an easy to use design system for collaboration. I love how easy it is to collaborate on design elements and store them in the system. Figma is a great way for me to stay organized and productive with my designs.

Figma's great sharing tools are a top reason to use this high-quality app. We all go there to get anything that has been created and know it will be on-hand for reuse throughout our apps and dashboards. We use it as a DAM in that way, too.

Sometimes the folder structures can be a little confusing but it's manageable.

Adobe XD und Zeplin

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Figma was used by our designers. She showed us the way to make better use of Figma than we had with Zeplin.

Zeplin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma was in use with a number of people on the team so we made the change.
Luke A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's hard to remember life before Figma

Bewertet am 16.12.2021

We were previously using a combination of Sketch, Zeplin and Invision - Figma is all three in one, and more. If you need a tool capable of creating anything from advanced and scalable design systems to facilitating whiteboarding sessions, Figma is the obvious choice.

Powerful but intuitive to use
Aligned with code development process - easy for developers to reference, comment and lift assets as well as code snippets
Always evolving
Advanced design system management is easy with Figma

It's hard to find any negatives. The presentation of prototypes could have more options for screen size - sometimes you want to zoom out and it's hard to do so since there are present display options

Sketch, Zeplin und InVision App

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Sketch enabled us to create interface designs but not present our work or effectively hand-off or collaborate with developers. Zeplin helped us hand-off to developers but not create, collaborate, or present. Invision helped us present but wasn't amazing at handing-off to developers and there was no ability to create. Figma did all in one.

Sketch, Zeplin und InVision App

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Figma was more closely aligned with how we code products and allows us to create, collaborate, prototype, test and present all in one cost effective package.
Ganesh shankar V.

Very Intuitive to Design Product Wireframes

Bewertet am 7.8.2021

Figma is an essential part of our product building workflow. As a product manager, I convert all the ideas to wireframes using Figma and the designers expand upon it to create the UI prototypes for the engineering team to work on. The key benefit of Figma is that it is a one place tool for all our design activities - UX prototyping, Idea Wire-framing, UI assets & guidelines etc.,

Figma has a large community that built a variety of plugins, templates and design formats that make the job a lot easier for both wire-framing and prototyping. The product is extremely intuitive with a good exponential learning curve that enables a new user turn professional in a very quick time. It is the best in the market when it comes to integration with businesses. It's strong API support help us connect with a variety of tools including Bravo Studio that help us launch small apps with zero-code.

While the community plugins are huge, discoverability of the plugins can be improved a lot from the existing version. The default tools in the app are too abstract that a new-user might find it difficult to create things from scratch. As far as integration is concerned, Figma should have a marketplace for all the interesting integrations that a user can go through and pick the ones he/she is interested in.

Robert J.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best software products on the market

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

The perfect tool for advanced designers, for marketers, to get things done fast. Institute it in your company and you will not regret it.

I work as a CMO, Head of Marketing or just as a plain Marketer with people of various skill levels and levels of expectation when it comes to design tools. Figma just happens to be the preferred favourite for people at both ends of the spectrum. Both very advanced and experienced designers and complete beginners enjoy it.

It is robust, easy and does not take a lot of computing resources to start up the app or to get things done. Collaborating has been made relatively easy and there are plenty of options. I have found myself working with Figma with people with whom I am on the phone, on Google Meet calls or we just watch each other moving about in Figma and leave comments when we have to say anything.

It is a new form of co-working - or rather it is the old thing but it finally works.

When they start increasing the price of this thing. Watch out. That is the thing to be afraid of - limiting features and raising prices to an unreasonable level. I actually do not want the product to be free but sensibly priced and I am worried it goes down the road of being overpriced by some revenue optimisation geek and overengineered to become slow because too many remote dev teams are working on too many features.

Matthew B.

Unbeatable design collaboration

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Overall, Figma is an extremely powerful tool that allows for next-level collaboration with teams and users and so much more. It is a world class design tool that competes with the very best of the other options out there. I'd even say it comes out on top of Sketch.

My overall favorite feature in Figma is the real-time collaboration on design files. This is invaluable to us in collaborating with other designers, product managers, and development teams remotely.

The prototyping tools are amazing as well. I have created some pretty complex prototypes and I still haven't reached the full potential of what Figma's prototyping tools can do.

The organization features (pages, files, projects) are very flexible. This allows us to create an organization structure the way we need it to work, instead of forcing a rigid structure on our team.

Reusable component variants are a game changer! As is auto-layout for making components adapt to the content inside them as it changes (i.e. a button grows as you type text into the label).

There are so many more things I could mention too!

Some features can be a little tricky to learn. Auto-layout, for example, took me a while to get a grasp of and I'm still not sure I have a full understanding of how to use it.

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

We needed to create higher fidelity designs than Balsamiq allowed for at the time.

Balsamiq

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Sketch is Mac only which was a huge limiter for us because many of our team uses Windows machines or Ubuntu. Figma's real-time collaboration and being that it is cloud based made collaboration simple for all of our team.
Paul S.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Figma finally grows into a suitable Sketch replacement

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Figma has grown into a proper design tool rivaling Sketch and XD. It beats Sketch by being available on both Windows, macOS (and probably anything with a modern enough browser) and it definitely beats Adobe XD by having a logical and familiar UI and just working as expected (for some reason I've had troubles with XD every time I tried it).

Cloud-based, works on both macOS and Windows, very easy to collaborate and/or share design files across the team or to the client. Coming from Sketch, the UI is very similar and I was able to start designing with virtually no adjustment period. From what I understand, interactive components with independent animation states should be released soon in 2021 — that should make Figma a suitable replacement for the Sketch + Principle stack I use currently. Being able to share design documents, animated prototypes and specs within a single service would be a killer-feature.

Subjectively, on my 2012 Macbook Pro 15-inch with Retina the app may run slower than desired sometimes. Overall can't think of anything in particular that I wouldn't like.

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

I started working in a team that used Figma for their projects. Also, it may soon have build-in components animations (states) that are not available in Sketch

Cloud-based, 3 free projects, rising popularity
Daniel W.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Figma: The Ultimate Design Tool

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Figma has grown over the past years to become a fierce competitor in the field of software design. It has incredible collaboration features and offers numerous photo editing, prototyping and plug in capabilities. Personally at my team use Figma for creating a prototype of our apps by visually mapping out the user interface. For a very reasonable 12 USD a month per user, you can create unlimited projects as well as access nifty business features such as custom permissions for users and an unlimited version history. On top of this there are many new updates coming out each month that improve Figma continuously. For me, it is easy to see why I and many of my co workers have switched to Figma.

From the efficient collaboration to the snappy and responsive user interface, there’s simply so many good things about Figma. To begin with, Figma is a web application which makes it is easily accessible for anyone with internet and a computer. Another benefit of this is that there is no need to install updates and that everything sync automatically every time the page refreshes. Then there is the desktop application which allows for the offline use of Figma among other advantages like a customisable colour palette. Furthermore, the constraints and vector networks make it exceptionally easy to manage vectors and customise the finished product. Another reason to consider Figma is the sheer amount of keyboard shortcuts. When I first found the list of keyboard shortcuts on Figma I was astounded and started to learn some of them. I can definitely testify that they speed up my workflow a lot! Using all of these features, I am able to create high fidelity prototypes that I can confidently present to a client and they can see an accurate visual representation of some software. Above all, the most amazing thing is that Figma is absolutely free to use and the business version is at a very reasonable price.

There are few problems with Figma and many of the previous problems have been eliminated through monthly updates. One problem is that as Figma is relatively new and the plugin system was only implemented late December 2019, the plugins available for Figma are less diverse and abundant, compared to other softwares which have been around for much longer.

Abdelmadjid H.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent tool for building beautiful mockups

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Figma has quickly become our main UI development tool.

Figma is really focused on Web UI which sets it apart from generalist tools like Adobe Illustrator. I also really appreciate that it is built as a Web app, making it totally platform-agnostic, unlike industry-standard Sketch which is limited to macOS. A lot of effort has been put into how easily assets can be imported, like for instance how adding SVG objects is only a matter of drag and dropping SVG files directly from the local filesystem. Figma really feels and operates like a native app, with all the benefits of an online service.

There's very little to dislike about it. I guess the biggest con is that it can be hard to operate in an offline environment.

Justinmind, Adobe XD und InVision App

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Figma is better suited to the development of Web/app mockups thanks to its layout-centric inspector panel and component-based paradigm.

Adobe Illustrator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

We evaluated a ton of UI design tools and Figma was the only one to check all the boxes. The tools are more intuitive and powerful, it's web-based, fast, and the pricing is very competitive.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Figma is an excellent choice for efficient design processes and development handoff

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

I'm on a UX team for Finance performance solution software. We work on difficult products with lots of unique problems to solve on a daily basis from admin screens to analytics visualizations to bringing excel-like functionality to web-based solutions. Overall, Figma lets us collaborate and work quickly with tight deadlines and agile teams that need to also understand what we are designing.

Figma is easy to learn, and available on any computer thanks to its web-based capability.

Versioning comes in very handy, as well as commenting, sharing, and fairly user-friendly prototyping features.

Figma is affordable, but scalable. You can have a very robust UX team utilizing it. It's a user-friendly wireframing and prototyping power house.

While it's easy to use, there's still a learning curve. I was a Sketch user, and Sketch is still faster to design in.

Also, if you want a really complex prototype, it can get tricky.

And, having a local version of Figma is still cloud-based. So, working offline will give you limited capability.

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

New job - Different companies using different tools.

Adobe XD
Jakub H.

Extremely flexible Sketch alternative

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

I am amazed by Figmas progress and ease of use. The auto-layout feature is ultra-fast in comparison to Sketch and even much more flexible. This paired together with an extensive API makes Figma a great tool for rapid building MVPs and generating sites (and even apps) directly from Figma.

The speed which Figma is operating is incredible and the possibility to have it working in any browser is great. The best feature at this point the the very advanced auto-layout function and the benefit of seeing fonts rendered actually in a browser - so there come no surprises later at development time.

Shortcuts and plugins are a bit of a pain. You can not remap shortcuts at this point and plugins can be installed and used, but there is no way of "hiding them" or "deactivating" when not used and the menu list gets way too long.

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

We needed a collaborative tool to design without any hustle and also to be able to send designs easily for client review. Ultimately also the developer handoff is much quicker since all values can be viewed directly in Figma so there is no need for another hand-off tool.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Figma

Priceing (and free tier) and better prototyping options.

Incredible

Bewertet am 11.10.2020

Amazing. Figma has sped up many parts of our design process and enabled non-designers to contribute meaningful feedback more quickly into the design process. It's also enabled team members to quickly create visuals for things that don't require a lot of design oversight (eg. social media visuals). It gives a lot more power than Canva and at a lower price.

I can't believe software this good is available for free. Figma provides every single feature you need to create great user interfaces, advertisements, documents, and any other design you could possibly want to create completely free. We use the paid version of Figma which allows a large number of collaborators as well as a few other high-end features. While there is a bit of a learning curve, Figma is surprisingly easy to learn for non-designers with just an hour or two of video tutorials (I used Udemy). Once you understand how to manipulated elements of your design, even a design newbie can churn out some pretty incredible designs very quickly. This software is a godsend for marketing teams. With traditional creative suites like Creative Cloud, you end up going back and forth with a designer - in Figma, anyone can pop in and contribute their thoughts in real-time. Our marketing design team has moved to doing the majority of their work in Figma now and it's been unreal.

A few challenges have popped up with Figma. First, when you begin collaborating on designs in the cloud, there are times where you end up sharing a file with someone who doesn't have a Figma account. I would be nice if files could be more intuitively shared online with people who don't have a Figma account - especially if those people could drop comment pins on designs. Another con would be that because it is cloud-based software that's doing some pretty heavy lifting, it does tend to be more sluggish than running on-premises software with a high-end computer. That said, it's a minor annoyance and something that's probably worth not having to spend thousands on high-end hardware.

Soledad M.

The best tool for UI Design

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

I started with Figma as a hard user last year, retaking a product designer role after a while of being Design Manager.
I preferred Figma or Sketch because the incredible feature of working online with clients and developers.
I watched all Figma official tutorial on Youtube and read the documentation and I feel able to give some advice after a year of design several products:
Designers has to read the documentation because there is a painful misused of the software in terms of poorly understanding of concepts in components and styles.
When you properly use Figma you can boost the speed of the Front-End Development.
Not recommended for, even when there are plugins for this:
Documentation.
Flows or Information Architecture.

Figma not only allows you to work online with your coworkers, also you have the possibility to add a lot of plugins and use resources offered by the community.
Also, the trial version it is very comfortable to test the tool in a way you can be sure of you are choosing the right option for you and your team.
Integrations with ZeroWheight to document your UI Kits, make of Figma the best tool in these days to work in teams of any size and develop Design Systems for your brand.

Maybe it could be a bit expensive for small companies (or freelancers in countries with less incomes like India, or here in Chile) in comparison with Adobe XD or Sketch, but the online feature made it totally worth it.
Sometimes has small usability issues and some tools are not easy to be discovered.
Also some interface changes are not warning notified and you have to figure out how the change works.

Sketch und InVision App

Warum Figma gewählt wurde

Figma allows to work online with your team

Murtaza A.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Never expected that design collaboration could be that easy.

Bewertet am 27.5.2020

All in one... I moved to Figma for the purpose of design collaboration but as I kept using it I realized it have everything that I need to design a product. From website design to mobile apps I'm all in on Figma. The prototype creation is smooth and the best part above all it kept improvising and understanding all about what we designers as a user want from a design tool.

Although the prototype creation is smooth but it only allows you to have one main frame on a page. That creates problem for me when creating prototypes for micro interactions. I have to create multiple pages to have multiple prototypes. There are easier ways in terms of experience to fix it and I hope sooner Figma will improve this part too.

Csaba H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Figma should be the industry standard for UX/UI design

Bewertet am 23.12.2019

As somebody who deals with complex applications, the collaboration and design system capabilities Figma brings to the table is just awesome. I switched from Sketch which covers some of the functionality but it's very hard to create and maintain a design system which mirrors how developers build up interfaces. Figma enables and encourages you to think in components and build and scale a design system as oppose to individual screens. This approach is essential to any product-based business.

- Collaboration: follow every update in real time. Sharing designs with client? You don't need to worry if they look at the latest updates or not. Collaborating with others on a design? No need to sync or update - it happens in real-time and automatically.
- Components: very easy to use components and start to apply an atomic design approach.
- Design system-centered thinking: Figma nailed a bunch of tedious and cumbersome design tasks: for example, it was not intuitive to work with layer styles, text styles and colors in Sketch (before I switched to Figma in 2018). In Figma, you can apply a saved color to texts, vector objects - anything. Very easy to work with saved text presets as well - they all built in a way to help you re-use them.

- The design (UI) of the interface is not so nice :) After 2 weeks I stopped noticing it, but as a designer it bugged me at the beginning.
- In some cases it takes time to load.
- Figma updates the software regularly which in some cases means a completely new interface - and sometimes not all the updates are very intuitive (though they are iterating pretty rapidly so that's a good thing)