Sage 300cloud Erfahrungen

Eine Bewertung schreiben
Cloudbasierte Unternehmensführungs-Software

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a smaller sized company

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

This is a great tool to have for a smaller company. It's very efficient in tracking any accounting.

The least thing I like is the time it takes to communicate to other programs that it is supposed to be compatible with...

Patricia
  • Branche: Immobilien

Sage Pros and Cons

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

I really enjoy it, other than the "insert" key. I haven't had to call much for support but when I have, they have been very helpful. I need to update to the next version and hope to do that in the near future.

The ease of use. I also like the importing/exporting factor to excel spreadsheets.

I HATE having to use the "Insert" button to complete a transaction. I would love to see Sage allow the enter key available to use. I have a Mac at home and Apple has taken the insert button off their keyboards so I am unable to enter Sage transactions from home I have to come to the office to complete entries. You would make my day and many others, I'm sure if we could use the enter key.

Odaine
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Supreme Chemicals Limited Accounts

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

We currently use it for Accounts Payables/Receivables/Bank Recon and to produce Invoices. Overall the software is easy to learn, pending issues within the software itself; however, it is a relatively nicely developed product that has the potential to do so much more!

I like the potential the software has; my issue is that my company has not paid for all the relevant applicable features and as such the software has not been utilized to its full capacity and thus makes some aspects/modules harder to deal with. (Integration).

The Accounts Receivables Modules are perfect!

The Accounts Payables modules: does not allow for proper vendor account viewing (Cannot open an account to see details such as in Accounts Receivables). (Payment schedules are haphazard to use as it does not allow for flexibility).

Do not like the Bank Recon Module at all!

Ed
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product but poor after sales support

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Product is excellent. It is reliable, easy to use and meets the need of the organization which includes foreign currency and project costing.

Report are tied to crystal reports. Should have a more dynamic report writer where user can pull different data points and relate the data.
The PJC costs tab is far too manual. As importing data into this tab is not easy or user friendly. We do not use timecards, even if we did it would only allow entry by individual employee into the various projects as opposed to by department where there are many employees at different pay rates. It would be handy to be able to import into PJC costs to deal with these issues.

Dharmika
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not a user friendly system, not even close to Quickbooks

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

Well capacity and no crash, love the look

Not so much user friendly, posting a batch everytime is painful

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sage 300cloud

Well capacity
Robert

SAGE 300

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

Generally happy with Sage. Support has been good and our SAGE partner is knowledgeable and helpful.

Some areas of the software are easy to use while others not so much. We require a lot of add-ins to get the full functionality of what we need, there by significantly increasing our cost. Core SAGE does require a lot of work arounds depending on your needs. Reporting is good, some of it could be improved, but generally happy with reporting.

Not extremely user friendly, but is better than some software. While reporting is stated as good, many customized reports are required.

Scott

Sage for Contractors

Bewertet am 13.4.2017

The construction company I work for migrated from a small outdated accounting software to Sage over the past few years. Learning to use it has been challenging and if it wasn't for having previous users on our staff, I would still be struggling to learn it. However, now that I have started to master the basics of job cost management in Sage, it is becoming more useful. It is a very powerful piece of software and will continue to provide additional features for me to use as I further develop my skills using it. It is accurate and robust software.

Powerful, lots of built in reports and forms, relatively easy to use after some training and time.

Complicated, expensive and takes a very concentrated effort to learn.

Judith

How Sage 300 Help us in Daily basis

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

Sage 300 can improve its integration process with Microsoft products as well as Procore

Reporting tool help us to understand day by day how is our company working. With business intelligence we can explain to our principals how their investment in working. The tax reporting calculates directly in the currency source doing very easy our account work

Sometimes when we try to edit data the program tends to be so slow that makes terrible do our simple job. When you try to get support from the support team, the process is archaic and not effective.

Violet
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

SAGE 300 Review

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Using SAGE over the past ten years have been good, the upgrade to SAGE 300 is great. It has better features and better aspect to use.

The General Ledger, Payable, and Receivable and bank module are very useful and fit out needs. I like new upgraded features. The reports are more powerful

Not able to produce customized reports we can only used the reports that are produced by SAGE. it would be valuable if we customized some reports.

3 years of difficulties and workarounds

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

It was easy to navigate and creating custom dashboards was helpful for the majority of our users and their roles.

There was so much. The database was a mess as far as naming conventions. Costing was not uniform across the platform. We had selected Standard cost for the whole system then later found out that many of our transactions were using weighted moving average to calculate cost anyway and that we could not change it. We had to add so many third party modules and workarounds. We are selecting a new ERP.

Karen
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Room for improvement but does what it needs to & reliable! Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

We have worked with Sage for many years and will continue to. They are always improving and building on existing features. Customer service is excellent.

Design / layout is organized, easy to find what you're looking for. I love the items wizard for adding in parts. It catches errors or omissions very well. Customer service is always excellent when troubleshooting. They have helped us recover lost data when errors were made.

Difficult to customize features.
Can't email invoices or order confirmations directly from this program, have to export every single time which is more time consuming than it needs to be for accounting.
Notes function is very buggy, freezes often. Also freezes often when creating an invoice or receiving a PO.

Mindy
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Unfortunate Decision

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

There has really been no benefit and I greatly regret sticking with SAGE vs looking at other options.

The reason we went with SAGE was we had purchased a business with an existing, but badly outdated system. Features we like are the access to historical data. Processing receivables and payables is simple and quick. Fully integrates our inventory and order processing systems.

Very cumbersome, entering new accounts, updating price list very tedious. The licensing fee is exorbitant.
Reports modules are the worst I have ever seen. Requires expensive consultant support in order to customize what should be readily available reports.

stephen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Sage 300 epr

Bewertet am 14.3.2018

An advanced software that any account must have in the business

An advanced software that any account must have in the business

Sage was recommended to once implemented it was easy to use from day one. Fast and simple to use. clear useful data which instantly made a positive impact on our business. it saved us time and money within its first month of use brilliant software a must-have for any company.

Sage is too complicated to both install and set up we have to get an outside company set up and install apart from this additional cost everything else was perfect.

Kenatu
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Getting the Most out of your (ACCPAC) Implementation

Bewertet am 15.11.2016

SAGE 300 ERP Accounting (ACCPAC) is on of the simplest accounting platforms to use out there; however, make sure you have proper guidance when setting up your source files; messing those up or not setting them the way you want exactly upfront can be a real pain when it comes to getting your financial reports. Also make sure to enter all required fields - it won't tell you what all of those are until you see gaps in your data on the financial reports. Hardware requirements won't break the bank and its a simple client-server installation that most can do in their sleep. Training can be accomplished in a few days to a matter of hours depending on your skill level (acumen). The standard package is your GL, AP, AR and your SM. If you have those you are ready to run your business. Add the PO module and you can deal with purchasing as well. This application is for small to medium size businesses. If you reach fortune 500 status or have more than 20 users start looking else where or be prepared to purchase a mega load of third party add-ons.

Simple hardware requirements
Semi-decent financial reports out of the box

After 20 concurrent users, cost of ownership becomes pricey
To get enterprise level controls and process flow - you must purchase third party add-ons.
Not enough levels of security for larger accounting departments
No built in auditing - third party add-on required

Ric

Sage 300 Premium (2018) with Inventory and Job Costing

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

Would love to change to something more modern with better job costing and reporting capabilities.

Like driving a jeep - usually gets you where you need to go, but not elegantly.

Poor integration of modules (lots of posting and reposting batches).
Not at all a modern feel. Job costing is horrendously complicated and very difficult to keep reconciled.
Reporting is antiquated and completely inadequate. Surprising for such an old program.
Feels like an upgrade from a DOS version.

Donnetta
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Sage - A great way to begin the year.

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

I have been using Timberline/Sage since the "gold" product. I have been impressed with Sage's continual improvements throughout the years. I am hopeful as more property management company's hear about the product that additional R&D will go into the PM module.

Sage 300 is an excellent product for both the Construction the Property Management Industry. The PM module integrates extremely well with GL, AP and CM. It's easy to enter rent, charge fees and view tenant balances. The ability to add custom fields is superb. They are easy to add and easy to include on inquiries.
I really like Inquiry Designer and the ability to export to excel.

Setting up properties requires that you set them up in both GL and PM. I understand the need for each but it would be great to set them up in PM and then the system interface with GL.

Anthony
  • Branche: Bau

Archaic not user friendly late keeping up with new technology

Bewertet am 8.9.2016

The project management portion of the software appeared at first to be a good tool. the more we worked with the product, the more we disliked it. Very difficult to find information, not good reports to show complete picture of job profitability, have to assemble different reports to come up with good clear picture of job cost status.
the accounting software portion is archaic, again extremely hard to work with, archaic system, very ineffective and incurred substantial loss of productivity.

Must spend on training to understand how to navigate through the software and find the information we need. It is evident that the software provided neglected reinvesting in this product and making it user friendly and up to par with other software on the market today.

Sylvain

sage review

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

reporting is not as friendly as I would like. You need to know how to export to excel and manipulate from there.
internal sorting only lets you sort 1 field. AR customer inquiry for example

it is a simple software. it can me thought fairly quick to a new user

not enough in depth functions. internal linking of AP and AR

Jene

We began working with Sage 300 in June 2017

Bewertet am 17.1.2018

More detail reporting. Also the ability to personalize the reporting to the property and company.
Ba...

Bank Reconciliation is quicker. JE are easier to use.

I like the idea that the Software can grow with our company. After a short learning curb I am able to create reports that are needed with little assistance. With Acumen assistance it was a pleasant change from our previous software. Many things are just easier to get done in less time. Bank Reconciliation is a major factor.

It took a a couple of months for our staff to feel comfortable with the change. Looking for information in reports and understanding the software. But once they got over the change all has been smooth.

Trevor

Sage 300 - More than just a software

Great!

Great!

Sage has been our go-to software for accounting and financials for the last 10+ years. The updates that came with 300-cloud are incredibly efficient and easy to use.

The layout and feel is very dated. An update to the look would make a huge difference, especially with the younger-users.

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but not supported

Bewertet am 14.5.2020

Its convenient to be able to access remotely, when there is a major problem you get tossed between who is hosting it and the sage support which is frustrating.

Easy to use, does a lot of the major accounting work for you with simple data entry.

Difficult to get support unless you are hosted, help section could use work.

Venkat Ganesh
  • Branche: Großhandel

Sage 300 ERP

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

For support, have to engage third party support provider. Costly.

For support, have to engage third party support provider. Costly.

Reports can be generated to pdf or excel or other formats. Useful when doing data analysis.

Few reports are tailored into the software. For others, required to buy or engage support provider to create report which is expensive.

Sasha
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Too cumbersome to meet our needs

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

Purchased this software to manage accounts receivable transactions and inventory. I did like the customization in the setup that was available, in that we were able to fully design the documents generated from Sage and most of the form fields.

I did not like the fact that most system changes could not be done by me (the administrator). We had to go through a consultant, which of course led to many delays in moving along with the system.

Selvin
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New Features are Great!!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

We are solving most of accounting problems.

We are solving most of accounting problems.

The application is cloud ready, you can access this application anywhere in world. It was a big move for us in Jamaica to acquire this application.

The Gold license is somewhat expensive for a third world country like Jamaica.

Tina
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Flexible accounting software

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

A very flexible software that can be customized to meet each client's needs. Easy to use and provides all the necessary tools for accounting and payroll.

A bit pricey. The reports when exported to excel needs a bit of work to come up with a good format.