Viral Loops

Alessandro
Alessandro
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good product, with room for improvement

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Personally, the strong point of the service is the assistance. Thanos always responded to me promptly and followed up on all the points I needed, resolving them. Very professional

There is room for improvement and some bugs. But for a tool that offers such a service I think it's normal. The way I have been followed, they will certainly be resolved

Spenser
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great software so far so good

Bewertet am 22.5.2024

It has been good so far, the design builder is easy and looks phenomenal

It has been good so far, the design builder is easy and looks phenomenal

It was pretty easy to understand and manage.

Integrations with mailerlite platform wasnt available

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MailerLite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Viral Loops

Recommended by Wishpond and they signed us up
Anna
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing Experience with Viral Loops: Unmet Promises and Frustrating Service

Bewertet am 5.12.2023

My overall experience with Viral Loops has been deeply frustrating and disappointing. The initial challenges arose from the difficulty in scheduling meetings due to significant time zone differences. When I finally connected with their customer representatives, they exhibited a commendable and helpful demeanor, which momentarily softened the overall experience.

However, the positive impression quickly evaporated as I realized that the promises made during the sales pitch were not aligned with the reality of the service. The functionality I expected was only available in a higher-tier plan, a crucial detail that was not transparently communicated upfront. This disparity felt like a bait-and-switch tactic, leaving me feeling misled and dissatisfied.

The breaking point came when, despite assurances of a credit due to the prolonged delay in the referral program setup, I found myself charged for a service that did not deliver as advertised. This breach of trust, coupled with the unmet promises, reflects poorly on Viral Loops as a service provider.

Attempting to discontinue my association with Viral Loops proved to be another source of frustration. While the customer representatives were amiable, the company's requirement of navigating through a survey, which does not directly lead to cancellation, and subsequently having to send an email to request termination, added unnecessary complexity to the process.

In summary, my overall experience with Viral Loops has been marred by misrepresentation, unmet promises, and a lack of transparency. The commendable demeanor of the customer representatives is overshadowed by the company's failure to deliver on its commitments, ultimately leading to my decision to sever ties with Viral Loops.

Despite the numerous issues I encountered with Viral Loops, it's worth acknowledging that the customer representatives I finally interacted with were commendable. Both individuals demonstrated a helpful and pleasant demeanor, making the communication process more bearable. Their positive attitude and willingness to assist were notable aspects of my experience.

However, the overall positive impression is overshadowed by the frustration stemming from unmet promises. While the customer representatives were doing their best, the company's failure to fulfill its commitments, particularly regarding the promised credit for the delayed referral program setup, is deeply disappointing. The fact that we were charged despite the service not living up to its advertised functionality is, in my opinion, an unacceptable business practice.

As I contemplate canceling my association with Viral Loops, it's worth mentioning a notable downside to the cancellation process. Even though the customer representatives were amiable, the company requires users to go through a survey when attempting to cancel. Unfortunately, this survey does not lead directly to cancellation, necessitating the additional step of writing an email to request termination. This additional hurdle in the cancellation process only adds to the frustrations, reinforcing my decision to part ways with Viral Loops.

I recently had the unfortunate experience of working with Viral Loops, and I must say it has been nothing short of a nightmare. From the beginning, scheduling a meeting with them proved to be a daunting task due to significant time zone differences. However, the real issues began once we finally connected.

During the sales pitch, we were enticed by the promises of a seamless referral program, but the reality has been far from what was presented. The functionality we were expecting was only available in their higher-tier plan, a fact that wasn't made clear until after we had committed. It felt like a classic bait-and-switch tactic, leaving us feeling hoodwinked and misled.

To add insult to injury, we were assured a credit due to the prolonged delay in the referral program setup. This credit was meant to compensate for the inconvenience, but instead, we found ourselves charged for a service that did not meet our expectations. The promise of a one-month credit was broken, and we are left grappling with unexpected charges.

Attempting to resolve these issues has been a frustrating endeavor. Despite repeated requests for a refund, we have yet to see any meaningful action from Viral Loops. The lack of transparency and failure to deliver on their promises have severely damaged our trust in the company.

In conclusion, my experience with Viral Loops has been nothing short of disappointing. The misrepresentation of services, unmet promises, and the subsequent billing issues have created a highly frustrating situation. I would strongly advise caution to anyone considering their services, as the reality may not align with the enticing sales pitch.

Tristan
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great Platform and Affordable

Bewertet am 22.3.2024

We have tried other platforms but Viral Loops pricing is very good for the value they provide

Response time for customer service can be improved

Lauren
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Viral Loops is great for tracking referrals

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

They have been a great company to work with. We've been with them for years now, and as a startup, they've been reliable and helpful in our business.

We love the way Viral Loops integrates with our other systems. The support we receive is always good. They also label participants with a fraud warning high-low, so that's a nice feature.

I wish the data was more customizable within the dashboard and that exports were possible within individual participants and for all participants over certain periods of time.

Tarek
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Integration with MailChimp

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Great experience so far. Great value for money. Ease to setup and maintain.

Great experience so far. Great value for money. Ease to setup and maintain.

The integration with MailChimp was straightforward. The product has a out of the box landing page. The support team is amazing, whilst costs are low. This product met all our requirements.

Ability to customise landing pages is limited but just about met our requirements.

Felipe
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy setup, solid features and stellar support

Bewertet am 11.6.2024

Ran campaigns on them for clients and for myself and have always enjoyed the experience and the results they help bring. Allows me to focus on the messaging and crafting a good campaign instead of coding.

The ease to set it up and integrate on any website, as well as with usual MarTech stack like Klaviyo and Mailchimp.

It's a bit on the costly side to start. Also, the double opt-in feature could be available on the startup plan since it's pretty standard practice for this kind of campaigns.

Josh
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great Product, Even Better Support

Bewertet am 13.6.2024

Amazing!

Amazing!

The entire Viral Loops team was great to work with. They really helped us throughout the entire way to ensure we were setup for success.

The product is great, very easy to use and easy to navigate.

What's even better is the ability to customize and also the Viral Loops support team.

We had a pretty custom design and the Viral Loops team supported us all the way through.

Highly recommend!

Timezones can be a bit tricky to navigate for effective communication (we are on the west coast).

Giuliano
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Viral Loops Helps us Scale

Bewertet am 18.6.2024

I've been very happy with Viral Loops and would recommend this product to anyone in a small startup or established brand.

The team is incredibly responsive and the product works perfectly. We used Viral Loops to grow our waitlist and referral programs successfully.

Customer support is great but given the time zone differences sometimes it takes a while to resolve an issue. The team is great regardless.

Patrick
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Good For Hands on People

Bewertet am 22.5.2024

Simple but robust. Logical and great for people who prefer to be hands on for making it/have a plan already. A little repetitive but a great price. Plus the ability to actually test things out before paying is a huge plus.

It didn't try to force a sale and let us give it a legitimate trial before using. Did great on organizing the process and providing the core information and tools I needed to get setup.

More clarity on the type of campagne I was making would be nice, as I spent a lot of time on the wrong type to start

Mohammad
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It is simple and easy but not quite enough

Bewertet am 13.2.2024

It has not been all bad, as we have built a significantly big referral channel with Viral Loops but it's not the best out there. Bugs and so detailed dashboard feel limited. Overall 6/10.

Viral Loops has a simple dashboard and UI. The sharing state is also very easy. The customer success is good and replies promptly. It has almost all options required for a modern referral program creator.

It is buggy. We have had lots of issues with Viral Loops and it's implementation at Cloudways. Once your campaign gets bigger with more users, some issues become persistent: One of them is our customers not being able to see the referral sharing option.

Catherine
  • Branche: Eventservice

Viral Loops overview

Bewertet am 5.3.2024

We were delighted with it and will continue to use this every launch.

We were delighted with it and will continue to use this every launch.

It was invaluable in us setting up a referral programme and very quickly supercharged the launch that we were faciliating online. The link to MailChimp made everything automatic and it was easy to set up.

Some of the design settings in the form creation were complicated to understand at first, but when we spoke to Customer Service, they made everything very easy for us and were always on hand if we needed anything.

Sam
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Start-Up referral marketing

Bewertet am 24.4.2024

It's a great, simple platform to set up and start using, but a couple of things can be done to improve experience for the entry-level plans.

I've been using Viral Loops to build a waitlist for my start-up, and have found it the best platform from the perspective of its interface UI, and its shareable features. It's the most modern, sleek looking referral platform with options to integrate into your existing site design. The shareability features (link, emails, WhatsApp etc) is also the most user-friendly, easy to use and uptake.

The price is quite high (I'm in AUS so the conversion from USD to AUD isn't ideal) and they've recently changed their base plan which has removed some of the core features I was using.

Ale
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Amazing idea but need to improve

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

I love the idea but was too much time consuming make something simple

I love the idea but was too much time consuming make something simple

I use several apps for make "viral" refers or contest like upviral or gleam, i really like viral loop idea and the templates are great but have so many bugs its hard to implement.

I love they give you alot of templates for diferent campaign ready made, so you can start to make a viral campaign, refer a friend, or content but...

Most of the design, templates and ideas are cool

The issue with viral loop is hard to implement, is ready made but have so many stop point and little bugs that is hard to work.

I made 2 campaign, was very painfull to launch take so much time on little details, when with other apps was more easy and faster. (1 day vs 2 weeks)

Like i say, Most of the design, templates and ideas are cool but is hard to implement or use

Example, deliver a price like a pdf was a pain.

They need to add more freedom, customization and options

Ratko
Ratko
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Want more customers? Definitely give this tool a try to loop them in, virally!

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

Customer support. Have to mention this first, because it's out of this world. I've never experience that level of support - I want to do a solution which wasn't a standard option in the tool, their support led me all the way, tried different ways to solve it until we finally found a solution. Truly amazing! Love the simplicity and easy of use and setup - it's basically plug and play.

I haven't tried a lot of different setups for the viral campaigns but felt some features are missing. But, they're grown a lot in the past few years so what's missing will be included soon.

Andrius
  • Branche: Internet

Caring, responsive custoemr support

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

Love the experience thus far with the tool and chat support. Have been a client with getwaitlist for a 2 months and am fed up with their customer support. So I moved to viral loops and its amazing. I am daily with customer support - learning a platform, and they are very helpful

Customer support, ease of use and integration, nice flexible UI.

Some features are not stable, manual import yet did not figure it out to work.

Sophie
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Campaign creation

Bewertet am 4.7.2024

Overall positive yet to be honest found it a little tricky to set up at first and nearly gave up a few times, your customer support kept me in!

The ability to help me collect data for a giveaway and the customer support

I found it quite hard to learn the format to set up a campaing and required a lot of hand holding and questions from customer support, i googled a lot of questions and feel there could be more guide lines on each step

Samuel
  • Branche: Sport

Its a good software

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

I've recently begun using Viral Loops and I'm finding the experience enjoyable. However, I still need to complete a few more steps before my campaign can go live; setting it up has taken me about 2-3 weeks. Despite some areas needing improvement, I'm confident that Viral Loops is developing a very valuable software.

The customer service is reliable, the interface is user-friendly and easy to set up, plus they offer a free trial to try it out.

Customer service primarily provides articles, requiring you to do the research yourself, though they do respond quickly. The service is pricey, and it doesn't allow for custom branding in emails. Additionally, there's limited flexibility in making page adjustments.

Amy
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and amazing service

Bewertet am 28.11.2016

We originally wanted to use this software but needed an extra field in the template we were using.

The team went above and beyond to tailor the software to cater for our needs event though their custom builds were yet to be released, meaning we didn't have to use the alternative which frankly wasn't as good (phew).

They've been so helpful throughout the implementation of the campaign - if we needed extra tracking or anything, they would help integrate it and troubleshoot anything we needed.

Would definitely recommend Viral-Loops to boost your campaign!

Great service
Innovatice

Not really, they are constantly evolving the service and add what you need

Daniel
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great to run proven campaign mechanics

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

The team at Viral Loops was very patient with us and their Customer Support helped us big times to get things up and running!!! MANY THANKS [sensitive content hidden]

Easy to deploy with pre-defined templates, especially with Shopify.

Customization, especially to language and brand sometimes is a bit tricky.

Jeffry
Jeffry
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Spreading the Virus to Grow Your Audience

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Viral Loops makes it easy to set up a viral campaign. Users basically just choose a template, set up few things, and they are good to go.

It would be nice if Viral Loops provides more template to choose from.

Oscar
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Quality Viral Referral Marketing Platform

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I joined Viral Loops a few months ago and I can honestly say I'm extremely impressed on how easy it is to manage referral marketing campaigns. I've researched a few companies and some were cheaper and did the job but Viral Loops differentiated in their hyper specific templates. I'd recommend testing it out for yourself though!

Honestly, don't have much to recommend at the moment. The system is designed well and meets and overexeeds expectations.

lily
lily
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Infect Your Customers With This Virus

Bewertet am 10.11.2018

Viral marketing is the term that most people have heard but never actually implement. It's because creating and launch a viral campaign is so much easier said than done. Viral Loops changes that by providing users with easy to use and ready to implement viral campaigns adapted from successful campaigns.

While the process is not complicated, you have to be ready with "incentives" before you start. Going trhough the setup process is also a bit tedious task, especially for beginners.

Wal
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The only tool you gonna need for a viral campaign.

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

VL is an all-inclusive viral marketing platform, a user friendly tool who get the job done with a minimum of of effort.

Intuitive and easy to use, easy to setup/implement. Creating referral campaigns in 2 clicks. Metrics dashboard and lot of customization. Great customer support.

No free version, maybe bit expensive IMHO. Other than that not really.

Jeovana
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Good tool for pre-launch campaigns

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

I'm having a such a nice experience and helpful support from the Viral Loops team

Easy to use and useful features to implement. Good support is a differential too.

The price is really high for startups at the beginning.