Schoox

Lern- und Talentmanagementplattform

Sortieren nach

Nathan
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Schoox is your one stop shop for a GREAT LMS!

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

They were great with any questions I had and it was compatible with multiple external programs to develop LMS content.

I had limited experience using an LMS program, let alone developing the content from scratch for my prior company. Having now seen it utilized in another company and how they use it, I can see the many, many features it offers.

With anything new, I was confident that it could offer more that what I was aware of at the time. So it was frustrating not knowing the 'higher level' offerings right out of the gate. So it wasn't a true dislike to the program, but more of "I wish I could have known more about it out of the gate" to use it better.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

The best by far!

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Schoox has transformed our company's training department. It is great having a system that is very easy to use and cell phone compatible.

Schoox is a game-changer when it comes to training. It easily integrated with Aloha and HotSchedules making it a must-have for anyone in the F&B, hospitality, or family entertainment industries. I love the many features and new ones that are added all the time. It is intuitive for the end-user and as an administrator, I find the system relatively easy to master. Whenever I do have an issue, the customer support is spot on.

Very little cons. I wish some of the settings were better defined.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Paylocity und Wisetail LMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Schoox

It really hit all of the wants on our wishlist for an LMS. The price was great, too!
Henry
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Future Potential, But Painful Present

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

Our organization is truly attempting to incorporate and adopt a culture of learning. I fear we are in jeopardy of compromising our efforts due to our inability to rely on Schoox to perform effectively. I believe if the technical issues could be resolved, we can still leverage Schoox to achieve our mission. There have been many things that I have found that I love about the Schoox system. I truly would love to have a long term partnership, but the problems are currently outweighing the benefits.

The user interface is pretty good. Our users love how easy it is to navigate the system. Most tasks are pretty simple to complete. Re-versioning content is a breeze! As long as you have a clear vision for your organization's hierarchy and content layout, you will be able to effectively set up the system.

Support is very bad! We have had bad experiences with notifications and recently I received a notification that I was terminated from our academy. I also received a notification that a former employee has added me to our academy, but I am still receiving error messages when I attempt to access. I have now been unable to access the system and have had no immediate assistance from any of my support channels. Needless to say, as a super admin in the system and the Training Manager of the organization, not being able to access the system is a MAJOR problem. Although the user interface is very nice, administration tasks are inconsistent at best. I don't like having to depend on the Schoox team to fix and adjust things on the back-end. Quite honestly, I am concerned with the systems integrity and I am not fond of other entities have 'back door' access to our system.

Christian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great education platform

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

I was resistant to a new online learning platform but i have grown to appreciate the functionality of Schoox and the ability to universally train employees.

The fact that everything is accessible on one website and dashboard makes this software easy to use and learn.

Learning curve was a bit hard but once i played with it for a while it's become second nature. Just make sure you walk employees through the first go.

Antwort von Schoox

Christian, we're so happy to hear you've had such a positive experience using Schoox, and especially that you've been able to consolidate all your training websites and tools into one. Appreciate your review and look forward to continuing to support you and your initiatives!

Joshua
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

We get to say "Yes, we can do that!"

Bewertet am 17.6.2016

Long story short, we are a large quick-service restaurant chain and were unhappy with our LMS provider and looking for a change. Our old system was archaic, difficult to use, and the reporting wasn't serving our needs. During the search for a new vendor, schooX was the only one that said in their presentation that an LMS should be "elegant" and that really caught our attention because at the time we felt that many providers didn't "get it" that systems should be easy to use for all users.

We've been on schooX for a year now and so far it has been a fantastic system to use. Everything from the technical capabilities to the administrative functions make it a breeze to implement training quickly. From an instructional design perspective it is very easy to push courses out to learners and the built-in assessment engine has allowed us to get away from SCORM which has always been a headache.

Overall the system is also easy to administer and the majority of our questions we receive in tech support are clerical and really have nothing to do with schooX. When we do have an issue though the schooX support team is very responsive and works on resolutions quickly.

In no particular order:

- Depth of reporting, you can slice and dice information in many different ways directly in the system

- Dynamic 3D reporting structure, we're a large company with a complicated franchise structure and schooX was the only one able to actually replicate our org structure

- Easy to administer from an enterprise perspective. We have about 31,000 users and can support the system with less than 40 hours a week

- Constant development on new features. The schooX developers actively listen to their clients and work to implement features that would make the system better to use.

- Friendly support staff

- Rapid rapid rapid!! creation of courses. As long as you have your content ready to go (be it SCORM, PDF, movie files, PowerPoint presentations, websites, etc.) you can very quickly stitch them into a course with each piece of content serving as a lecture. You can then go into the quizzing engine and create some nice assessments to go along with them.

- The best thing is we get to say to our departments/learners "Yes, we can do that!" when it comes to training. So many times in the past we had to say "No, we can't push training to just this group or have this feature because of X Y Z." With schooX we can find a way to do just about anything.

- Mobile learning is very simple with the schooX app

Originally when we adopted the system they didn't have all of the enterprise features that we needed such as marking courses complete, merging users, and daily user imports. They have fixed these and continue to implement new features which is good.

Leisa
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Enhances Communication Through Interactive Technology

Bewertet am 13.6.2016

Schoox provides a wonderful tool that can be utilized in a variety of ways beginning with improving communication, enhancing employee development, and ensuring compliance with its tracking mechanisms and reporting capabilities. It is a product that adds value from the moment it is utilized, and more importantly, creates new value through the efficiency of technology and the capability of bringing teams together with a common development and communication platform.

Because Schoox utilizes online interaction to keep people connected, there is a benefit to employees as well as leadership. The ability to add content, creating courses applicable to my organization, is an efficient process as well as cost effective. With multiple locations in the US and employees located throughout the world, Schoox allows our employees to communicate and attend online training no matter where they are located. This keeps our teams connected in a way that would otherwise not be possible.

Keeping track of 'My Schoox' in comparison to my company's academy can sometimes be confusing. I'm confident that as I utilize the online training provided regarding 'how to' use Schoox, this will become easier to navigate.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best LMS system in the world!

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

Schoox is an awesome, seamless software and its support team is top-notch in regards to knowledge.

I implement this product for my company. I love it, in every way. From Course Creation, Automatic Assignment Rules, Curriculum creation, SCORM/AICC upload, content management, CEU credits management, On the Job Training, In Class Training, and exam creation, this tool has it all. It is easy for companies who never had a prior LMS as well as those coming from another system.

The only con for this software would be in its Poll/Survey feature. It is basic at best and should have a free-text/open response option.

Nick
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Schoox is a terrific quick-start LMS

Bewertet am 10.6.2016

Our experience with Schoox has been flawless. Schoox provides all the functionality expected in a Learning Management System. It's easy to get started with, and provides the administrative and operational functionality we need. Clients have also commented favorably on its intuitive structure, ease of use and accessibility.

Supports a large variety of course and media types. The mobile apps are really terrific and easy to use. Extremely easy to add and manage users and track their activity. Very easy to add or build courses, exams, etc. Customization of individual academies is also very straightforward. Schoox makes our courseware look good.

Very little in the way of flaws or complaints. Frankly, the only concern is that Schoox is still a relatively new product, so there is a steady flow of feature introductions. This does not interfere with use - some of the features you might find in more mature products are still under development.

Sebastian
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep the staff's knowledge updated!

Bewertet am 10.6.2016

This is an excellent tool to keep your staff and clients´ knowledge updated, with video tutorials or a whole course with exams and certifications. In our company, we have develop a series of courses to new recruitment and courses for specific procedures to keep all on the same page. We can keep track ok who attend each course and what grade they earn after having the knowledge.

Automatize the training for standard knowledge like company introduction or specific procedures you need to teach all the time.

Is difficult to name cons, but i would said that a couple more reports are needed. Anyway you have a complete API to develop the reports yourself, so no big deal.

Perry
Perry
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Really Poor Support, Functionality is lacking

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

I am able to log in and use the program pretty easily. Lots of the company i work with has files up there to view and watch.

They have no support, they push it back to the company level, but then add nothing. There are errors on the website that they don't acknowledge. When I finish a course many times i don't get credit. They can't explain how the leader board works and when I prove there is an error in the listing they blame it on others. They have not responded to several emails about website issues. They are really a poorly run company wiht poor support and even poorer leadership

Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software but not for the novice.

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Schoox has been great for us overall. We have used it primarily for onboarding new hires up to this point, but we will eventually build out more continuing education modules within the system. It definitely took some time to figure out how to use, but the Schoox staff was great and always available. Our initial training with them was a screen share session followed by many phone calls and emails. Anytime we have a question they will always eagerly provide assistance. The HotSchedules integration was a huge selling point for us and has been great.

Schoox is full of features and functions like tracking and reporting, but the best thing we liked about Schoox is its complexity and ability to grow with us as our company grows. We can make it as small or big as we want it. It also integrates with HotSchedules which was a huge selling point for us.

When we decided to formalize our training program, I was tasked with the initial build-out. I am by no means a Learning and Development Manager, so I had a hard time figuring out how to use Schoox. We had played around with Talent LMS and I found it to be much simpler for the novice yet not as customizable as Schoox. The final choice to go with Schoox came from us understanding we needed to hire a L&D Manager eventually who would know how to use it better than me, which we did. Now all is well, but be warned this is not likely a software that can be learned casually by a novice.

Brice
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but lots to master

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

Great system as long as you either have a learning direction and philosophy established or are open to whatever the consultant you hire to implement suggests. Not great for those who have a wishy washy learning vision or indecisive team.

End user interface is clean and easy to navigate through. The mobile app is one of the better LMS mobile apps around. Our employees did their training primarily through the application on their mobile devices. Approximately 85% mobile adoption. A really nice feature is the ability to set parameters around hourly employees and when they can access the system. We have a large hourly workforce and it is nice to be able to restrict access to the learning content to work hours or to be able to give each team member a bucket of paid off hour time to use to learn. This feature alone helped us incentivize growth and development learning while staying compliant with labor laws and finance liked it for budgets. Out of the box reporting was simple and basic, but it had a built in Google analytics connection. We just connected to our Google analytics account and aggregated the data into our BI tools for advanced reporting. Administration was simple and straight forward, but had lots of features that someone truly creative could run with. We ran a our company-wide mentoring program through the system. It also connects with quite a few HRIS systems so our team members where always up to date. I would recommend and use again. Has an excelent content store for easy purchase and download of "filler" content.

The organizational set up takes a bit to get used to, but once you are it is not overly complex. You mind as well turn off the search bar feature. You have a better chance of asking a magic eight ball where to find specific content. You will not need the search feature if you build your learning content correctly and use smart tagging conventions. E.G bundle content into courses and courses into curriculum, On-boarding, or career development. Our motto became "no content left behind" If its not in a course its not in our system.

Jon

Just what we needed.

Bewertet am 13.6.2016

Our overall experience with Schoox has been great. Very friendly and responsive customer service. Always open to ideas to help us meet our training needs. They have a willingness to be flexible and adapt and change what they're doing to better suite the clients need. That's important.

It is easy to use, and diverse. We can choose multiple media types to execute our training materials. Everything from videos, .PDFs, powerpoint, SCORM files for interactive content and more.

I would like an easier way to update some of our SCORM/interactive media. Other than that though everything is great.

Paul
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Too expensive for what you get

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

The company I worked for was looking to train and track training for remote workers

It was easy to deploy and integrate into SharePoint

For the cost, the software was hard to use and required authoring software

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

Warum Schoox gewählt wurde

Separation from the larger company. the new smaller company needed new LMS

Zuvor genutzte Software

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Schoox

Cost
Sarah

Experience with Schoox

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I would not recommend the Schoox product at all.

I would not recommend the Schoox product at all.

There were lots of extra features and the tool was trying to be innovative.

There was zero support when you needed help. Integration with Hotschedules was very glitchy and inaccurate. We constantly had functionality issues and there were frequent system outages.

Antwort von Schoox

Hi Sarah, we're so sorry to hear that your support and integration experience with one of our partners has been less than ideal. We would love to offer our support team's assistance in helping to solve your issue. Can you email support@schoox.com? We'll be on the lookout for it and ready to lend a hand! Our Chief Customer Officer (costas@schoox.com) will also be at your disposal and would be glad to discuss any issues you may have in more detail through a Zoom call.

Theresa

Schoox is the best

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

Easy to ues, easy implementation, fantastic customer support!!

I can not think of anything. seriously. we love Schoox

Antwort von Schoox

Thanks so much, Theresa! We love to hear that you're loving the product and the support you get from our team. It makes us so very, very happy!

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We love Schoox and the support is amazing!

Bewertet am 25.8.2017

Schoox has helped us with consistency in training. I like being able to get training material out to our entire company or certain departments. We can assign courses to individuals or to groups. We are able to track training and compliance courses to assure that our team is completing their courses.

My least favorite part of Schoox is the hierarchy set up. It is confusing to me and it carries over to the auto-assign rule for courses.

Thank you Shannon!

John
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

schoox is an awesome LMS

Bewertet am 10.1.2017

I have used schoox in the past when it was still in it's infancy about 6 years ago. The great thing about schoox is that it literally scales with your organization, more importantly as you continue to grow any changes that you feel the LMS should incorporate their staff is willing to incorporate. For example, when I was working with them I suggested that they create deeper down tracking, so instead of just tracking regions and or a group of stores, break it down to individual stores and or even employees. Schoox has many of the functions that more expensive LMS utilize i.e. saba and cornerstone but at a fraction of the price. Furthermore, because they specialize in the restaurant industry their software easily communicated with hot schedules to allow easy integration of your employees.

Easy to use an integrate, easy support staff to work with, easy platform to use without an LMS admin.

Many of their services like the KPI *Key Performance Indicator* platform is in beta phase and although they offer such things don't generally offer the usage they promise. They need to test things like this before they offer it to its vendors.

john
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome LMS, optimized for the restaurant industry

Bewertet am 5.9.2017

Schoox is one of the first systems that utilizes a drag and pull. This makes it easy to move content from your desktop to create courses. They also have a system that measures the KPI to demonstrate how effective your training actually is. Like other systems you can build a quiz internally, they do have a social media element, and a reward system so it's great for millennials and gen z's. I would highly recommend

Many of their elements are still kinda gimmicky like the KPI metric but regardless it's still cool. You need to look at your needs before you decide if this will work for you.

Jack
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

We use Schoox for training videos and a library of training documents.

Bewertet am 28.7.2016

It has a lot of features, and really granular control over what is displayed, who can see it, etc. It keeps track of who has done what and how much time they spent doing it - so you can see if someone actually did what they were supposed to do. You can put up "courses" that have videos or other formats, and then quizzes afterwards. It's really a solid way to train staff.

The cost! It was already a bit expensive, but we really liked the features and couldn't find anything else as good, so we went for it. However they just hiked the prices a huge amount. So now we're going to drop it. Also, while there are a lot of features, the site's navigation is not very intuitive and you will end up hunting for things for a while when you need to do a certain action.

Todd
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I use this weekly for networking and my business

Bewertet am 7.1.2021

It organizes my learning and gives me a performance metric. This is crucial to continued motivation.

The functionality of the dashboard continuously improves. The learning tracking organizers completed courses quite well. Downloadable documents are also nice.

The search feature doesn't seem to be as effective as it should be. That may be a result of the organization I am with, but if this could be improved, I would like the product even more.

Betsy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top of the Line LMS Solution

Bewertet am 29.6.2016

Schoox has exceeded my expectations on all levels. I am able to deliver training to a few or many with ease.

Form, function and ease of use.

Angela
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

RSH and SchooX

Bewertet am 14.6.2016

SchooX's platform is very user friendly and the customer service is excellent. Setting up and/or editing courses can be completed with ease!

I love the student dashboard, I can get a snapshot view of student progress to see who may need some extra help.

The quiz program is a nice way to test basic conceptual understanding, would like to see a way to securely proctor exams that has a way to issue more complex questions than multiple choice, true/false, etc.

Nik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

SchooX is powerful, but can be difficult to use.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

We have the ability to train our team our way on their time.

We have the ability to train our team our way on their time.

I like how easy it is to create tests and the ability to give out awards to top learners. SchooX also connects to HotSchedules nicely, so it's easy for staff to find.

The biggest thing I dislike about SchooX is the inability to receive notifications when someone completes a course.

Mikayla

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

I like that it’s easy to use and navigate to find what your looking for.

Sometimes it gets a little confusing trying to find the correct courses.

Antwort von Schoox

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Mikayla! We sincerely appreciate it and your feedback.