Podia

Rebecca
Rebecca

Podia Saved My Bacon

Bewertet am 4.5.2020

I wanted a place to seamlessly offer my courses and upsells to those courses. Podia lets me do that.
Pure and Simple.. That is all I ask for from it, and it delivers.

PODIA hands down is SIMPLE to use. No muss, no fuss, SIMPLE.

I have created WordPress websites for YEARS for myself and customers. Once you get to a certain point, being overwhelmed with tons of WP updates, crashes, plugin failures, and band width issues, it just makes you want to throw in the towel.

I have used OTHER solutions to try get OFF the WP UPDATE HELL Induced Headache Train, you know, you log in to do something that you expect to take 10 mins and 3 hours later, you are still messing with something broken on WordPress.

In my search for solutions I researched most of the well known LMS's out there. Some how I found Podia, I think on YouTube. I compared it to Thinkific in a side by side trial.. and Podia WON.. it didn't help that Thinkific changed their pricing structure to THEIR benefit in the middle of my test, so PODIA won by being totally INTO giving me MY money for MY Students. No Fees.. YAY..

Yes, I have tried other LMS's too. but you don't have all day to read about that.

I have been on line since 1999, so I have played with a lot of software in my day, from hand coding HTML websites , Dreamweaver and Front Page to the Drag and Drop ease of use we have today.

While Podia is hands down far far easier then WP to use to set up a membership and sales page, it isn't perfect, but the PODIA staff are RESPONSIVE to suggestions.. and they implement them too.

With WP.. good luck..unless you are a coder and want to make your own plugins, it can take years for WP to implement change.

Sure Podia is not as "Flexible" as WordPress, but I also know that if I need to do something that takes 10 mins on Podia, it really will ONLY take me that long, and there are no surprise updates waiting for me, and dozens of Plugins that then also need to be updated along with it.

Time is MONEY in my book and WP was COSTING me Money.. more than it was MAKING me money.

Peter

Great ecourse platform

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

The people at Podia are extremely helpful even for a detailed person such as myself, they respond to questions quickly and provide video on how to tutorials.

I chose the Podia platform for its ease of use and value. Creating a wealth-building program, I could not see spending double or triple the amount of Podia on another platform when I teach others how to build their wealth by being frugal.

I'm not good at creating websites or doing the backend programming, so I would like to see Podia have the option of hosting my URL and blog or partner with a company that provides those services. As it stands now I do not have a blog because I do not have the time to learn how to add the blog feature to the company that hosts my site.

Kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Podia

Podia seemed easier to learn and as a frugal entrepreneur starting a side hustle, value is important to me, additionally, they answered all my questions prior to signing up.
Nic
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great if you want to be a social media platform with a paywall

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Great at first, until mandatory updates vastly impacted our workflow. We were able to find a platform that suited our needs more directly and came with additional features that podia did not offer at the time.

It was easy to use and easy to set up. Payments were easy to collect

Many features were added that changed the workflow of our business and there was no way around it. Customer support understood our issue and said there was no way to reconcile the changes as that was the direction the company decided to go. Which is fine. But it felt like an unnecessary change.

Mark
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

All the best tools for the best price

Bewertet am 2.4.2022

Podia excels at providing easy to use tools to set up my sales pages, products and automated emails.
Their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Friendliest people ever and I model my own customer service after theirs.

I love how all the tools you need are right inside the platform.
I don’t have to hook up 5 different tools from 5 different platforms to run my business.
One place, all the tools, easy to use.

I would like analytics to track conversion rates.

Teachable, ClickFunnels und Kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Podia

It included everything I needed without have to buy and integrate more services from other providers.
Ryan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Literally helped us start a new business division

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

We buy and grow small companies. A lot of people began asking how we do that, so we joined Podia and launched a simple sales page. Overnight we made $10,000 and realized the power of sharing our expertise. Because of this, our course on Podia and the new opportunities it's led to are quite literally creating a new business division for our company.

Fast, live support, rapid improvements from the development team, and marketing help with case studies, interviews, and free webinars.

Couldn't set up my custom domain instantly, required about a day of waiting and manual team setup. Wish I knew this earlier since I signed up the day before launching. :P

Norman
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Podia Review by WOODSKILLS

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

Very easy to implement my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] web site.

Very easy to implement my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] web site.

How it is designed with the course developer in mind. I transferred from Shopify. which was more oriented towards physical products.

I can't think of anything at this time..

Antwort von Podia

Thanks so much for the great review, Norman! We definitely design Podia with course developers in mind, and you saying that makes our day :D We'd love to chat to you about how you use Podia and more than anything, about your story as a creator. We're always on the lookout to feature creator stories. Shoot us an email at hello@podia.com to have a chat?

Marie

Podia Lacks Basic Features for Seasoned Creators, Great for Basic-only needs

Bewertet am 22.8.2020

For the most part, I like Podia. Their customer service is incredibly fast and your basic needs are covered. That said, their features are quite limiting. They seem like a solid deal up front, but once you really get in there, it's been my experience (twice now) that features fall short and you'll be recommended to use a third party that will cost you more money.

The fact that Podia hosts your videos and content for you is a huge win and savings. When I used Wishlist Member, I was stuck with Vimeo Pro and it's a lot of back and forth between softwares. Podia is all-in-one in that regard.

Say you offer a Coaching Call / Mentorship package for a 30 minute call, 1 hour, or a 3 month bundle of calls. Instead of creating one product, one sales page with 3 simple pay options... you have to create 3 full separate products and then create a separate, custom page as your sales page using columns. You can't have a simple dropdown menu to select the simple option.

Want to create a membership with a startup fee? i.e. $75 join fee, then $29/mo. You can't.

Want to add a countdown timer to your sales page? Great! Go spend another $49/month with Deadline funnel (that's legit their solution or make a video gif of a timer). No custom embed codes can be added to your sales pages.

Have multiple email lists like I do? You can only integrate with one, so be sure to get Zapier at another $20/mo so your people can get on the right list.

Want to put something on sale and have see the higher price crossed out so your customer sees the price difference? You can't cross out pricing and you can't put things on sale - you must create a coupon code.

Maude
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I am the biggest fan

Bewertet am 15.12.2023

I love Podia! I am grateful to have found this platform. It's user-friendly, allows me to consolidate multiple services in one place (and for one payment), Podia's team is incredible, and customer service is always exceptional.

After more than two years of use, absolutely nothing has been lacking for me on the platform. I consider it perfect in every way.

✅ Joe
✅ Joe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we were looking for

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

Everything talks to eachother. For our sleep consulting business, it's very educational, coaching, and B2C focused. This means that we have an email list, sales, general CRM, website, promo codes, that all need to talk to each other. Before we were duct taping Stripe, zapier, Monday, calendly, and it was a mess

I would just like a few more features built out for the community section so it compares to palyers like Circle and Tribe (customization, different layouts, etc.)Also, a little more customization around segments and reporting. Like if I want to know "Give me all the people that have signed up for the free lead magnet and also purchased Product X within 7 days" so we can be more targetted

Amelia
Amelia
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Podia Course Platform

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

I am able to achieve my goal of creating my own courses and I'm discovering new features to offer such as coupon codes, integrated coaching and quizzes.

Easy to use, great customer support, chat feature, integrated quizzes, coaching and other features like coupons and integrated email (for example, I used MailChimp and I can utilize a MailChimp tag to add customers to my email list).

Quizzes are not previewable for potential customers, so I would like this to be available, and Ithere is no marketing assistance, so course promotions would be a bonus.

Patrício
Patrício
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

My quickest launch experience ever for digital products

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Very smooth

Very smooth

It's simple to build a course. Podia has a lot of resources to help you build, sell and market your product. It is simplicity in all actions, and it is quickly accessible to people who are not very tech.

No custom embed codes can be added... but let's face it... I can do without it for the first stages of sales.
The trial offer could be more time... more than two weeks... We have to be prepared to build quickly to understand all the possibilities…

Teachable und Thinkific

Sell, Analytics, Marketing everything under one roof... :D
Holly
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Podia is Plush

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Excellent, I would highly recommend them any day.

Excellent, I would highly recommend them any day.

Omg, it's super user friendly and affordable. I cannot have made a better choice when I left other platforms for Podia. Customer service is just superb and great listeners. So many tools to help you navigate and build your page and products. Simply plush

The trial offer could be more than two weeks in order to really build, try and test your product out.

Scott
Scott
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

podia is great for coaching and training profession

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

I recommend podia to anyone who will listen. Been on it for 2 years. The technology and platform is great but what I brag about the most is how well they treat you. The customer service is extraordinary and that’s why I’m a raving fan.

Podia makes it easy to launch a course, a landing page, or a lead magnet for list building. I also love the subscription/membership capability.

They are definitely working on this and continuously improving it, but the community feature is still lacking a bit. I still use Facebook groups or other tools to compensate, but over the past couple years the capacity is trending in the right direction.

Teachable, Kajabi und Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Podia

price and a referral from someone I know
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The perfect program for setting up an online store

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

I wanted to build an online platform for selling a digital product - a language course. Podia helped me realize the vision I had and I believe it cured me of a certain paranoia that I had, about website building being impossible, frustrating and soul-crushing. Instead, I had a real blast putting the website together, it was fun, intuitive and easy.

I highly recommend Podia as an option for an online store due to the price of their product and the ease of use. Podia is really perfect for setting up a personalized online platform that gives you the option of providing digital downloads and online courses to customers. The platform also allows for a website and has the basic email marketing features that are essential for someone like myself looking to keep everything as simple as possible. The customer service goes above and beyond to help you out. And the design is the cherry on top - Podia has a design that is both warm, friendly but also slightly off-the-wall and quirky.

The problems that I came across all had to do with integrating certain existing technical things - and the Podia staff was helpful in that regard.

Teachable, WordPress und Kartra
Sophia

Great product!

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

I have had nothing but a great experience throughout my time with Podia.

I have had nothing but a great experience throughout my time with Podia.

I love that Podia is always making their product better by adding more features and making the ease of use for us better. They offer many ways to organize and sell my digital products.

I love Podia overall, so not much to say on what I like least but if anything it's sometimes hard to figure out the homepage and how it works. But after support, it's easy.

Antwort von Podia

Sophia thank you for reviewing us! It makes us really happy to hear we make it easy to get the job done. And that we've got the tools you need We'd love to chat to you about how you use Podia and more than anything, about your story as a creator. We're always on the lookout to feature creator stories. Shoot us an email at hello@podia.com to have a chat?

Gerard
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Beautiful and easy to use! Awesome software!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

I am using Podia as a virtual classroom for my students and I love it! And my students love it even more! It is easy to use and a lot more atractive that the usual virtual classrooms that we use in Spain: Moodle, Leandash... Make the study enjoyable it's the best you can do for your students.

- Design, better design of all the LMS I have tested.
- Very easy to use.
- All in one solution. It includes all you need to make a online course and to SELL your course: monetization, marketing, affiliate program...
- They are adding new features in a non stop way!
- Enjoyable user experience for my customers. Awesome interface in the student side, beatuiful and clear.
Desing.
- They have an exceptional chat customer service. If you have any problem, you can just ask them and they answer really fast. If you use their product you will feel that they work for you.
- Price. Fair price and they do not claim a percent of your sells.
- And the best Pro: I love use it!! I enjoy working and creating my courses. I feel I'm creating something my students will love.

- At the begining I thougth the missing of some functions were a Con. For example: messages between teacher and students, but actually students prefer use habitual communications tools like email, social networks, WhatsApp... So I don't see this as a misspoint now.
- Nothing else! It has everything you need to sell courses or to set up a virtual classroom. And they are adding new functionality all time!

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Podia Makes Course Creation A Breeze

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

I chose Podia to simplify my life, ditch the overwhelm and just get down to creating a simple course that my audience would love to engage with. Podia ticks all the boxes.

Ease of use both for administrator and course/community members.

At first, I wanted more flexibility in the builder but once I got into it, I just knew that anything more would not add to the experience. It's such an easy platform to use.

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I definitely recommend Podia!

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

I absolutely love Podia.

I absolutely love Podia.

I most like how user friendly & simple Podia is!

I least like how often they are changing things. But that’s really not a down fall on Podia. It’s a down fall on me to not keep up. I wish I could just pay one of their professionals to change up my stuff once in a while rather then me worrying about trying to learn what’s changed.

Megan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Billed again and again / refused to refund

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Podia looked like a good potential solution for my business as a platform for the teaching and content work I’ve been doing with small businesses and social impact organizations in learning more quickly and to become more innovative as a matter of everyday practice.

After paying Podia for 2 years after a one-time sign-up, I got autobilled the $390 for a year when I have not used the software AT ALL for at least a year. It is customary with courteous customer service, *ESPECIALLY* for small business, to do a courtesy refund when the product has not been used.

A $390 small mistake for your small business could cost you everything if you do business with Podia. NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Luke
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Digital courses

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

It's been great. It's helped us drive a ton of revenue with our digital courses. Been a great tool and easy to use.

Easy to use, good enough UI and enough features for the price to be really really valuable for our business.

Some limitations with certain features. An integration with Hubspot would be super helpful as well.

Amanda

Loving Podia

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

I am creating online courses for meditation. So far, I have LOVED the fact that I can offer digital downloads as well as courses, free products and everything is very mobile friendly - which is extremely important for the work that I do, as most people will be listening to meditations on their phones!

Probably the thing that I appreciate most from Podia is their customer support. I trial tested a few different platforms, and even though Podia doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the others, their unbelievably fast and friendly customer service was way ahead of the pack! It's really important to me that my students are able to get the help they need with the software or any issues that I can't handle on my end.
Podia is also just incredibly easy to use, you can get a course up and running in a matter of hours. I've really enjoyed creating on their platform.

So far, the only thing I dislike is the inability to categorize products. Having everything on your storefront in a big, long list isn't the most user-friendly way to show things.

Antwort von Podia

Hi Amanda! I know it's been awhile since you left this review, but I wanted to let you — and anyone reading this review! — know that we heard your feedback and added categories for products, so you can now categorize and display products however works best for your business!

All the best,
Mandi from Podia

Sheila

Perfect for Infopreneurs

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

Since the late 90s, I've demoed or worked with at least 15 or 20 solutions for digital download and course delivery ... from Wordpress plugins to dedicated platforms. Podia is the only one that makes me smile!

This platform is definitely not the traditional LMS (Learning Management System) which targets the corporate and academic worlds. Instead, Podia has designed their platform for entrepreneurs and their customers. The interface is beautiful, and the attention to detail is exceptional. They've really thought through the course-delivery experience, and have come up with something special. As well, their customer support is stellar.

Initially, I found some of the settings confusing and counter-intuitive. And it was hard to find the Help docs. However, Podia is in the midst of redesigning their UI, so I look forward to seeing how they develop.

Virpi

Finnish learning

Bewertet am 16.12.2023

I am really more than satisfied with Podia. Even when I am searching new features, I can find those very easily and there are great "help pages". For my products and e-Mail marketing it is very important to have it very smoothly, because I don't like to spend my time by try to find out, how to use the plattform. I can concentrate myself in my job and Podia is my expert for the marketing of products.

Podia is very easy to use and like the design featuers. I also love to have my e-Mails on one page.

I launched a new product and for the users is absolutely easy to use. The payment options are also very variable.

Tamara

Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

I enjoy how simple Podia is to upload and create different types of products!

There’s nothing that I don’t like about Podia.

Andrew
Andrew

Perfect for Digital Creators

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Podia is a one-stop shop for digital creators. I don't have to worry about setting up different tools to work together...I can manage everything I need from one place. It's great to have the video hosting, email campaigns, memberships, and digital storefront built in and accessible from one place.

Sometimes the user interface can be a bit tough to navigate, specifically in the area of Podia where you are customizing the design of your storefront.

Teachable, WordPress und Bubble