4,7
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Avishai M.
Branche: Öl & Energie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

an effective auto-expanding text tool

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface.

When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow.

With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template

Rileigh B.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent! Has saved me WEEKS of time.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product saves me so much time I couldn't imagine doing my job without it.

I love this software. Absolutely one of my favorites out. Because of the nature of my job, I send a lot of emails responses to similar questions, this software allows me to save a response that I felt was good and use it whenever the same question comes up. All I have to do it type the keyword and press tab and its there. Brilliant idea.

I am very hard pressed to find any cons with this system. It's simple, easy to use, and saves me tons of time. The only issue I have come across is the hot keys not copying correctly into calendar invites but that is only in rare instances.

Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very nice user friendly helpdesk package but limited marketplace integrations beyond shopify

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

User love it and very few headaches. Some integrations need better docs on how to use advanced functionality.

Really nice interface, users love it. Very easy to configure. Powerful rules and macro engine, Seamless shopify integration. Support is proactive and good. Developer friendly with good API

If you want to integrate ebay or amazon, you need a third party add on which is itself limited. Prepare for additional costs. Rules and Macro engine has some limitations when looking to fully automate processes. It could be easier to test rule logic before deploying.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Kemal A.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best helpdesk in my opinion

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this to handle customers' tickets on daily basis. From every helpdesk that I've used, this one is the most fastest, easiest to use, and responsive.

-Rally fast and responsive.
-Clean, efficient, and clear Shopify plugin.
-Macro can be easily integrated with Shopify

-I wish we can open multiple ticket under one tab
-Sometimes there are users that have bug where their eyes are on every ticket they have opened.

Ashley L.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We use Gorgias to produce easy email templates

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 7.12.2017

Efficiency

Gorgias has cut time and made it easier with their email templates. It allows us to be extremely efficient.

There is not much I like least, it is user friendly an easy to use. Sometimes the icon does not appear in the body of the email.

Lindsey H.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Gorgias for Customer Chat

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Gorgias is a great tool for staying on top of customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.

I really love how easy it is to interact with customers. You can quickly see new inquiries and categorize them by platform type. (inbox, chat, etc.) as well as label them for ease of referencing them later. My favorite feature is simply being able to search through past conversations. If I can't remember the specific answer I gave regarding an issue, I can search for a keyword and find it.

I don't like that they took away the option to manually mark your Chat team as "unavailable". Instead, your chat is now available when your hours are set and unavailable when they are not. With a small team, we often can't be at the computer for the full set hours and like to jump on as we are available.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Michael W.
Branche: Konsumgüter

Customer Service Software with Shopify Integration

Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a great customer service platform that saves a lot of time

Tagging in Gorgias is great as well as the easy integration with Shopify. You can do a lot of things without leaving the app.

Sometimes it gets buggy with the integrations and it takes longer than you would like to skip around to different apps

Anna L.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Gorgias is a growing company with the potential to change the customer support world.

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Gorgias team goes out of their way to add features to maximize your customer support efficiency.

Gorgias customer support is truly amazing. If they do not have a feature available that you want, they will make necessary changes to ensure the very best experience.

Gorgias is very new. There are still some glitches that occur. If a glitch happens, the Gorgias team fixes it very quickly.

Antonio C.
Branche: Personalwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Gorgias has really saved me time.

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to save a lot of time in my emails. This allowed me to double the amount of work I can get done.

Being able to use short keys when sending emails saves me a great deal of time with a number of emails that I send in a day.

I have not been able to get the subject to auto-populate. Not sure why still. It is however still easy to type that and then the short key. Great tool!

Clayton B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Love using this! Makes mass emailing a breeze

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being at a job where I send out similar emails every single day, it is so nice to be able to customize my emails and shortcuts to optimize my time at work.

They only thing I can think of that would be bad, is the look of the software. It looks old and outdated.

Frank T.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Fast, efficient and powerful

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gorgias is very easy to setup and to work with. We could customize it quickly to our needs.
It has some powerful features, and macros and integrations are a real time saver.

Thanks to the support staff for answering all our questions and listening to our feedback.
Frequent updates are nice, the software is continuously improving.
We are really happy Gorgias users!

Custom views and rules.

Spam filtering.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Eric S.

Best Customer Support Platform for Shopify

Bewertet am 18.7.2017

- Seemless integration into Shopify
- Easy to use and navigate; shorter onboarding times
- Amazing team that really listens to customeer feedback

- Young product that requires some bug squashing
- Still growing the number of integrations that they have developed

Alessandro B.
Branche: Eventservice

Great tool, great support

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is not my first help desk software, but it is certainly the one with which we're getting better. We use it to manage the customer care of a cinema ticketing booking service, so we need to be fast and effective: we were looking for a product that did not have a thousand functions - of which many unnecessary - but focused on the most important features. With Gorgias we found what we were looking for.
And the staff of Gorgias is kind, fast and effective.

Fast; simple but complete; clear UI; the right functions, without getting lost in useless tools or procedure

What can I say? Blue is my favorite color, but this is a marginal detail :-)

Branche: Hochschulbildung

Great All-Around Customer Service Software

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One, succinct terminal for all of our Customer Service needs is very helpful

Gorgias allows us to manage our FB, Messenger, Instagram, Amazon, Email, and other Customer Service outlets all in one helpful interface. It puts a picture to each user's name, allowing for a more "personalized" looking response.

Having transferred over from Zen Desk, some of the software feels "backwards." But overall, super intuitive and solves many of our long term issues.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Forrest S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Makes communicating with customers a walk in the park!

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy and simple communication amongst company customers.

I like how Gorgias allows me to organize all the different tickets and also assign tickets to various employees.

The interface may be my least favorite thing about Gorgias because although it gets the job done, I think that it could have a sleeker, more pleasing to the eye interface.

Robyn C.
Branche: Alternative Medizin

Gorgias Templates

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I often type the same or very similar email responses daily so using Gorgias for easy-access templates to plug in saves me a ton of time!

Thank you can build custom email templates and easily use the extension within your email platform

So far I have no complaints about Gorgias because it's so easy to use and very handy

Christie S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use tool for templates

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I only used the trial and it was really easy to set up. I only used it for email logging to Salesforce and email templates.

There was no email tracking in the trial, which I'm not sure if that's a function for the paid version.

Petteri P.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Very satisfied

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service is very responsive and helpful. Romain helped in setting up some extra features for us as well. Top notch!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10