Reputation

Sortieren nach

Nicole
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Reputation is a great place to see all your listings together

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

Reputation has been a great source of information for one of our biggest clients. With over 1000 locations nationwide, we need to see how they're doing without having to look individually. We can do that with Reputation and it's awesome. I'm going to be making reports soon now that our information is uploaded, and have them scheduled to send out based on the information I choose which will make keeping up on it all so much easier. Plus our account manager and the other team members at Reputation that help us are so quick to respond to our questions and jump on a call same day if needed.

For the most part, Reputation is really great. I think I'm a little biased having managed CRM software in the past, but it would be really helpful if we were able to upload information ourselves. Like I said, our account manager is really great but with 1000+ locations, it would be great to be able to upload as needed, change individual locations, etc.

Adam

Review - Car Toys

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

Being able to schedule posts and see them on the calendar is a big help to us. We are a retail company, and during the holidays things can become a bit overwhelming. With the calendar we can set up or social posts weeks in advanced when we are not super busy. By looking at the calendar we make sure that all of our posts are in order and whether they have been approved or not.

Another big plus it having Reputation handle our store hours. A great deal of our locations have different hours, so just being able to send a spreadsheet to our CSM and everything gets updated is a huge plus.

Lastly, I need to mention that whenever I did have an issue, I brought to my CSM rep and she was on it right away and had the issue resolved in a acceptable time frame. Could not be happier with the customer service that she provides.

Currently I am the only person that posts to our social media channels. We are planning on granting our 48 locations access to their social pages. We could not do this without the Approval functional that your site provides. So that has to be my #1. I also like the Calendar, it allows to see all the posts for the month in one place.

My biggest issue with the software is not being able to post more than one image or videos on Instagram. I currently have to send the post/content to my phone and post. A bit of an inconvenience.

• Branche: Lagerung

Terrible service

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

Entired experience was horrible. My rep changed 4 times in first 6 mos, no one else there took care of the problems I had or even told me there was a process change. We did things the way our first rep showed us.

Right after i signed and paid for a year, they changed the program and Yelp was no longer a part of it. I still stayed, but then halfway through the year, they changed the process for me to upload data, and for 7 months none of my emails went out. No one told me, nor did they refund any of my money, so when my contract expired I quit. I would never use this company again!

Service was terrible, no one is very helpful. HOrrible.

Antwort von Reputation.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We're sorry to hear this was your experience an would like to discuss with you, if you're open. Please email me at egraff@reputation.com. Please know that your experience is important to us.

-Erin, Community Manager

Kevin

Reputation Management within the Multifamily Industry

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

Compared to others, Reputation.com provides easy-to-understand data that doesn't require a PhD to decipher. Additionally, the price for their product is much better than the competition.

Could use some more customizable inputs. For example, the ability to "merge" two clients' information into a single report (many of our Regional Managers need a rollup report, just for their regions, not the entire portfolio).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Birdeye
Mitchell

Simple works

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

I like the system because of how easy it works. We know more about our presence on the web with basically zero effort.

We have Reputation.com for our GMC dealer and they have a deal with GM for all dealers. It's inexpensive at just $100/month and they send review notifications anytime a review hits the web for us anywhere to keep us aware. They can respond to reviews for us, but we choose to do so ourselves. It's easy and simple but it works. We know when reviews are out there and keeps us in the loop on the good and the rare bad things people have to say

You have to pay to play for upgraded features, but that shouldn't be a con. There is basically nothing to dislike because it does the job.

Antwort von Reputation.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Mitchell, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear our solutions help your team to effectively monitor all reviews and your online reputation. We always strive for a 5 star review. If you have additional constructive feedback, please reach out to our team and share your thoughts. We definitely appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Randy

Social Suite and Easy to use

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

I use it to boost properties rep scores and having rep x give me the details on how to do just that.

The product is made keeping up with social media, generating the content, and scheduling posts simple for all the onsite teams and me I train.

Sometimes the program can be cumbersome because it has so much functionality but that is also a good thing/

Jenn

Integration is Key

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

We are very happy & satisfied with Rep.com!

We love the fact that Rep.com sends automatic emails to every new move-in and puts them on a rotation is critical. That's what generates the best reviews for our company

I wish they could track who leaves a review from their email. Currently, you can only see clicks.

Kasey

Great for our organization

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

We are very pleased with Reptutation.com, and it has become an important part of our daily processes when it comes to monitoring and connecting with our guests.

I love how easy it is to pull in all of our reputation management tools into one place. It is clean, and easy to see progress. There are also unique tools that have helped us not only manage, but seek out reviews to better our business and guest relations.

A few minor glitches have proven to be a bit inconvenient, but our Reputation.com representative has been responsive and works closely with us to work things out.

Tanya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Reputation is a Game Changer!

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

I love Reputation! It has simplified my life and saves me a lot of time. They keep evolving and it's amazing.

I love the ease of seeing reviews from all platforms in one place!

Getting the initial set up correct can be a little daunting.

Houston
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Manage Customer Experience

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

Tons of data with easy ways of displaying useful info

Social platform is weaker than competition

Jonathan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Very good platform

Bewertet am 28.9.2019

With Reputation.com we have gained valuable insight into the thoughts and feelings of our patients and areas of improvement that our clinics need to address.

We also have successfully increased our total volume of online reviews (ex: Google, Facebook, ect) as well as the overall rating quality score.

This platform is very diverse in what they offer. I love how all review sites are in one place. The survey builder is easy to use and pretty flexible. Our account managers are fantastic! Very good at communicating promptly!

I'm not a fan of the filtering options functionality. The options are great! But the functionality can be smoother and more efficient.

For example, if I have 100 locations and I want to filter down to show only 2, then I can do that no problem.

However, if I want to add a 3rd location to my filter list, I have to first show all again (which reloads everything) then I have to filter down to the 3 locations.

To me that's an extra unnecessary step and waste of cpu resources.

Shannon
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Happy with our decision

Bewertet am 27.1.2022

Pleased

The platform is very easy to use and cover a range of items that we needed.

The platform often has glitches. However, the support team is quick.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Oktopost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Reputation

reputation management and reviews
Erik
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Long time user

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

The quick requests are about 90% of my usage. That has been very helpful to me and online reputation

Getting reviews online has helped my practice grow in a very positive way. Reviews help me get feedback that is good and bad. My employees know they need to treat patients with dignity, respect and the utmost professionalism or they may get named negatively or positively in a review.

The I pads for reviews constantly don’t work. Customer support numbers constantly change and it may take time to find someone to return my calls and fix my problems. Once I get the correct employee they are always very knowledgeable and get the issues resolved

Christelle
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Effective tool to manage online reputation

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

This platform has allowed us to really educate our franchise network about the importance of online awareness. We measure each center by star rating and reputation score which allows us to further support the center AND allows our franchise performance team to spot any areas of concern. The review requesting feature has helped some centers to improve their score quickly and has allowed them to communicate with guests using custom templates.

Working for a franchise group, it's really convenient to aggregate reviews to this platform for all of our franchise centers (800+). It's helped review sentiment so that we can see our strengths and areas of opportunity in the business.

It was unfortunate when Yelp no longer shared their data with the platform. Many of our guests leave reviews there so it caused us to still make sure both areas were reviewed frequently to monitor sentiment. I'd really appreciate a key word search so that we can pinpoint reviews that contain key words we're looking for.

Barrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reputation.com has supercharged our online reviews and reputation

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

Before being introduced to Reputation.com, we were getting the odd review on Google and Facebook regarding our products and services. Since partnering, we have tripled our reviews and currently lead Ford of Canada in our online reputation score.

The software provides you with a platform to easily reply to all reviews left online, track your online reputation, as well as mentions across social media.

Nothing! We recently renewed for our 3rd year with Reputation.com. Their customer support and response time is excellent.

Tamara

review

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Aside from the invoicing and billing dept. being a mess and mixing up our invoicing on multiple occasions, we are happy with the product and our customer rep is great!

An all in one solutions for both reviews and reputation management.

The social product is lacking some features compared to it's competitors. Only one photo and no video for instagram.

Braxton
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reputation

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Very easy to use and explain to people across various departments. Loads of customization that have been really great.

There have been some bugs with the software that I've been bringing up for months now that are still not resolved. I've been given multiple dates for when a solution was going to be implemented, but it never has been. The introduction of the customer support team rather than having my questions and requests handled by my account manager has severely dropped the quality. I have found myself having to double check their work constantly as they rarely implement things properly.

Katie

Great long term solution

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

This is a great product with good management and customer support when it comes to following up with reviews.

I like that I do not have to worry about it. It's a set it and forget it type of product, with a manager who consistently checks in and I do not have to worry whether or not the job is being done or not.

I don't love that I cannot customize the replies as much as I would like, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Anita
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great When It Works

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

For the most part it's been good considering the price point. However, there have been several occasions where some of our social accounts stopped linking correctly to the software and we weren't notified that something was amiss. Unfortunately, we missed responding to a couple of reviews that needed to be addressed because we didn't receive the notifications. As a result we missed opportunities to resolve customer complaints and potentially lost customers.

Ease of responding to and tracking reviews from multiple social sites.

When one or multiple social accounts stop linking to the software and we're not notified.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great for your reputation

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

We use Reputation.com daily. It is an effective tool.

Reputation.com has great functionality for posting to Facebook and Google. The reviews are very widely seen and you get an accurate depiction of your brand and where you are succeeding and where you can use some work. We are able to schedule posts whenever we like and also store up a library of content.

I wish there was more posting capability for Instagram and other social media sites aside from Google, Twitter, and Facebook.

Lola
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Camp Review

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

We love using this to track our social media, and to look at the larger picture for our business needs!

The interface is easy to use and it makes it very easy!

The price and some of the features. Also, Reputation.com is not an accredited member of Better Business Bureau which does have some impact when we first chose to go with this service.

Colleen

Reputation.com Helps So Much

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

I like reputation.com because it let's me see where my customer's mindset is before they get their official survey and it lets me head off any issues they may have had at our dealership.

Customers confuse sales and service surveys and I wish it was more clear to the customer.

Peter

Great Vendor

Bewertet am 11.1.2022

We have used them over 2 years and depend on their analysis to help us become a better company.

It is important for any company to be on top of their reviews and teh many other things that Reputation does for us.

Not reall y anything to be honest. it is easy to use and a very forward application,

Antwort von Reputation.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate the high star rating!

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Only Unified System

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

This software allows you the birdeye view of the entire customer experience. From Reviews to Reputation Score, it gives you actionable insights.

Nothing at this time, it truly delivers on all angles.

A do-it-all website

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

Rep.com has helped us consolidate our customer sentiment of our entire portfolio all in one place.

Rep.com offers intuitive reports that lets our company track performance of all our portfolios. This is just one of the many features rep.com offers

reports are a bit clunky at times and could use some more abilities for customization. (I may just be being picky with this.)