Adobe Creative Cloud

Grafikdesign- und Videobearbeitungssoftware

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(7.050)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2/5
Funktionen
4,7/5
Bedienkomfort
4,2/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,2/5

96%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

7050 Bewertungen

Elena
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Ständige Abrechnungsprobleme

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Die Probleme wurden mehrmals gesendet. Darauf erfolgt keine Reaktion.

Vorteile

Es gibt keine Vorteile. Das Software funktioniert einfach NICHT:

Nachteile

Adobe Creativ Cloud lasst sich nicht installieren oder aktualisieren.

Gabriel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 1.0 /10

Abo-Falle

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Vorteile

Funktionen etc. sind okay, wenn man es braucht. Ich als Student brauche es nur gelegentlich und nur im begrenzten Umfang, deshalb lohnt es sich mit seinen Features nicht wirklich für mich.

Nachteile

Leider bin ich schnell in die Abo-Falle von Adobe schnell hineingeraten. Nachdem ich das Probe-Abo getestet habe und es nur gebraucht habe, um ein wichtiges Dokument für meine Universität digital zu bearbeiten, habe ich das Programm in seinen Funktionen danach nicht mehr gebrauchen können. Durch einen Urlaub, in den ich meinen Laptop nicht mitgenommen habe, verpasste ich leider das Probe-Abo zu kündigen und bin deshalb sofort in einem Jahresabo gefangen, welches ich nur gegen eine hohe Gebühr wieder kündigen kann.
Ein monatliches Abo, das man auch monatlich kündigen kann, wäre sehr wünschenswert und nutzerfreundlich, so wie ich es von anderen Anbietern und Unternehmen kenne. Da ich nun die monatlichen Kosten zahlen muss, bis das Jahresabo ausläuft, kann und werde ich dieses Produkt an keiner meiner Bekannten und Freunde weiterempfehlen.

Shane
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Easier than ever and accessible anywhere

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

I've been a customer and user for Adobe for over 15 years and they are still the best all around choice for graphic design and development software applications. They have not only set the bar but still are pioneers of graphic designing programs with the capability to do just about anything and the best choice for all skill levels.

Vorteile

The cloud has made it far easier to enjoying our programs and software without having to hassle with discs, large downloads, space taking installations, frequent updates or patches, and even licensing is far more easier than before. The cloud and accessing the software anywhere now and even continuing where I left off from a different device has to be my favorite thing and what I like most about Adobe CC.

Nachteile

I believe in trying something out before buying is an essential part of software because you otherwise would not be able to tell if certain things that you need even exist or compatibility issues might render the software useless otherwise.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe is the standard for all designing and development software who has been ahead of game.
alycia
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Adobe creative cloud review

Bewertet am 2.12.2022

Vorteile

It is helpful to have all the design programs in one place, and connected.

Nachteile

I use CAD tools in illustrator, and it is frustrating to redownload the tools every time there is a new update to illustrator.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

An expensive exercise in frustration

Bewertet am 23.11.2018

Adobe Creative Cloud provides the ultimate creative digital toolbox with tools that allow a relative ease of onboarding and a depth of complexity for professionals to grow into over time. Having one place to find, install, update and pay for such a broad Suite of professional products is a boon.

User Interface deficiencies lead to frustration now and then but overall Adobe's product Suite provides a complete set of tools with professional depth and sophistication. Once you've grown used to Adobe's interface (that changes between tools within the suite, in places) you'll find an invaluable set of tools that enable a broad range of capabilities within the creative digital space at a sophisticated, professional level. Some may find the price to be high and in some cases where bugs persist throughout versions of a product I would agree but in general, the level of professional capability explains the high cost.

Vorteile

Moving Adobe's Suite online with Creative Cloud was a great and necessary move. Frequent updates and an easy central repository can be tremendously helpful - updates can be accessed and installed with ease and as you discover the need for other pieces of software, the install is a simple click away via the Creative Cloud app.

Adobe's Suite is *expansive* and has a range of tools of great value to creative digital professionals. To have such a broad spectrum of capability available in one Suite of software tools makes for an invaluable toolbox. Being able to jump out of an edit in Premiere to make tricky edits to an audio file in Audition, adjust an image in Photoshop and bring it in to After Effects to apply FX in 3D space before taking it all back to your Premiere timeline allows for a very efficient workflow.

Nachteile

The User Interface for Adobe Software is convoluted and frustrating to use. With each update Adobe will occasionally make minor interface changes for reasons that are hard to understand and, either way, increase frustation and decrease the ability to definitively get to grips with the software.

Some bugs persist through multiple versions of Adobe's software which calls into question the high ongoing price for the products where old bugs seem to be glossed over with new features and new bugs crop up regularly, perhaps due to deficiencies in the core engine.

Trevor
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe creative cloud has it all

Bewertet am 8.10.2022

Adobe creative cloud is a complete and industry standard for all your design needs. I would recommend this suite of programs unequivocally to people that need a creative answer to most if not all of your requirements.

Vorteile

The Adobe creative suite of programs literally has a comprehensive list of individual programs that tackle everything from graphic design, document set up and layout, collaboration with colleagues, Web design, animation, and think tank storming. It's entire suite of products has everything you need to run a cutting edge business from design through to publication, to real time video editing on the fly or real time. Even sign and protect your pdf documents with full Acrobat pdf management.

Nachteile

It takes a lot of time to keep up with the revisions of each product, everything is always a new learning curve.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MindManager und CorelDRAW
Paradesi
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

wonderful! just loved it

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Its just worth the price ,I was using it for photo editing ,It has some really good tools to make my pictures look like professional photos.

Vorteile

It has amazing features,picture quality is just amazing ,its worth the pricing it's one of the best value software suites .

Nachteile

getting response from Adobe support staff is late but definetely they will look into issue and will resolve ,I felt that only this is drawback else everything is good .

Bensaad
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud: Must-Have for Creatives

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

Vorteile

One of the things I appreciate most about Adobe Creative Cloud is the variety of tools it offers. From Photoshop to Premiere Pro, there's something for every type of creative professional. The ability to access all of these programs from one subscription is incredibly convenient and cost-effective

Nachteile

One downside to Adobe Creative Cloud is the cost, as it can be quite expensive for individuals and small businesses. Additionally, the constant updates can be overwhelming, and it can take time to adjust to new features and interface changes

Katherine
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Adobe creative cloud is a need for small business owners!

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

Overall, I would recommend Adobe Creative Cloud. Being able to have the freedom to create, but not having to spend time from scratch is a life saver.

Vorteile

Adobe is extremely easy to use. The tutorials and guides make it a breeze, even if you are new to Adobe.

Nachteile

Integration into my business using Adobe was different than my previous software. However, Adobes vast tutorials makes it an easier transition!

kiran
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

adore Adobe

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Vorteile

"I appreciate how simple it is for me to download settings. Lightroom is quite simple."Overall, extremely encouraging. Both the ability to label comments as Resolved and the ability to specify precisely where you have issues are useful."

Nachteile

If you use a Windows PC, you can prevent it from operating in the background. It does not work offline.It drives me insane every day to pay monthly for software that is significantly worse than when I paid for it upfront.

Deanna
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Storing Finished Magazine Pages

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

This is my preferred place to store files for my print publication. Fairly easy to manage and access.

Vorteile

It’s easily accessible and allows me to organize my files in a way that is easier for me.

Nachteile

Some of the features aren’t as intuitive as they could be. Sometimes I have had to research how to use a certain feature. However, after my research, I don’t have any issues.

Mahmoud
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Powerful app for design

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Vorteile

Easy and not expensive also it's Peter than past

Nachteile

Easy to use and great in design and video editing

Jordan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe User Since 2003

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

The Adobe Cloud software has been pinnacle to creating digital media which entices customers to shop at my business. It also has been great for designing and editing artwork and photographs for my families home. I have also used it to design presentations I used while in school. It is my workhorse for productivity, design, and creation!

Vorteile

There are a lot of different things to say about the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Simply put, with access to Adobe's Creative Cloud, the top quality media editing tools are right at your fingertips. I have spent the last 17 years using Adobe's products on a weekly basis. It has varied from professional uses, to personal uses, to educational uses. During this time I have seen the upgrades and implementations first hand.

I was introduced to photoshop in 2003 and was impressed with the versatility and capabilities even then. As my skills and needs increased so did the capabilities of photoshop and I always had the tools I needed. I must also say that at first, I knew all of the capabilities of the software, but know the endless capabilities have surpassed my knowledge. They are always improving!

Later they released lightroom, and that became my go to for lighting adjustments. It has been a great ally since I found it!

Previously the software cost $600+, and I could only afford a new copy every so many years, and I often found myself sticking with the older software. However, with their subscription version, I can pay small amounts and always have the newest software. All-in-all it is the same cost as upgrading every 4 or 5 years.

The software tends to be very user friendly, and the cloud option to cross platform edits is a huge win!

Nachteile

This is just a con I feel about most "Cloud Softwares" in general. The launcher applications they use take a hit on memory, and occasionally CPU. This gets annoying since I do not like having extra unnecessary things running in the background. I wish I could just have a local license the required weekly internet connection renewal. This to me is the biggest con.

I also wish I could by a universal subscription for personal work and school. I have to three different instances to abide by their terms. Because of this my cloud sharing functionality takes a hit.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud Review

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is that if you are looking for something to be done quickly, do not use this software as a beginner. However, if you have some time to teach yourself the products, then definitely go with Adobe Creative Cloud as it has a lot of great features and functionality to offer that create great, visually appeadling end products!

Vorteile

What I like most about this software is the various products that are enveloped inside of Adobe Creative Cloud. As a user experience and user interface designer, I need to design and create wireframes and prototypes, so I am able to use Adobe XD, and I also need to create visuals and logos, so I am able to use Illustrator and Photoshop for that. There are several products that each have different core features and functionality that help create the best visuals for a product which is very useful.

Nachteile

What I like least about this software is that there is a steep learning curve. Even after watching tutorials, reading user guides, and following step-by-step instructions, I still had a difficult time at first to create an end product that looked how it was supposed to. After really sitting down and using the software for a few weeks was I finally able to learn the ins and outs and get the end products I had hoped for.

Tabitha
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Software that gets the job done and is fun to use!

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is the primary software that allows me to create designs and send them to print. I really on it daily and daily it performs well! It has fantastic usability and I am constantly learning new things that it is capable of doing. There is a large online database of quality training and tutorials on this software.

Vorteile

Adobe Creative cloud is a set of fantastic programs that I use on a daily basis. As a graphic designer, I use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign the most. My favorite thing is how the programs work together so well. If i am working with vector art, I will use Adobe illustrator. I will add effects and coloring in Photoshop and finally bring it into Indesign for any print layout. Each program serves a unique purpose but works seamlessly as a set to accomplish the desired outcome. If you subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud, you will truly have all the software you would need as a creative entrepreneur or business individual.

Nachteile

I am disappointed that I have to pay for all the software included in the cloud. I wish there was an option to only pay for the programs that I use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Affinity Designer

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe is more than a program. It is a universal design language and it has a history and depth that cannot be matched by other, newer design programs. It is the chosen software of most design education and will be the most compatible software when working with other designers.
Tony
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Creative Cloud increases access to everthing!

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

The Adobe Creative Cloud keeps everything I need in one easy to access storage location without needing to add to my own harddrive if I choose. This allows me more room for the things I need to store on my devices. I love the fact that I can open, edit and sign documents on my iPad and then move them to the cloud for easy access by myself or anyone with access. Truly great product.

Vorteile

The best feature of course is the ability to have all of my PDF's categorized and available on any device through the Creative Cloud. But it doesn't stop with PDF's. Jpeg's, (bitmaps of all kinds) Photoshop projects CAD drawings and more are all easily stored in the cloud. And access is seamless between all of my devices. Windows Lap top, Apple iPad and Android smart phone are all supported and work as if there was only one storage location... because there is only one! They are simply all accessible from every device. Love it!

Nachteile

Adobe Cloud can be and has been a bit finicky. But each time I have reported issues the support team is on them instantly and with in a few days if not the same day the issues have been solved.

David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud how it's done now

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

I have been an Adobe user since Illustrator was new. I've seen the development of Acrobat and the changes in publishing that saw PageMaker lose it's marketshare to QuarkXPress. I was a big proponent of XPress but with the development of Indesign and the inclusion of Photoshop to the suite Creative Cloud is the way to go.

Vorteile

Having Creative Cloud allows me to sign in and out on a particular computer. That allows me to move my subscriptions to another workstation at my convenience. This means I only need one subscription even if I have multiple computers at different locations. Creative Cloud is also Adobe's portal to me for updates and information.

Nachteile

Really the only con is that I cannot own my software outright. However the new world of subscription really makes it affordable over time and I always have the latest version.

John
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Tried & tested

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

I use creative cloud apps everyday in my photography business for both managing Image files, basic editing & client viewing in lightroom, advanced editing in photoshop and also the creation of marketing materials (fliers, posters etc.) also in photoshop. I've been using Photoshop for about 18 years, and Lightroom for well over 10 years and I'm still learning. They're not the easiest programs to get your head around, but there's a lot of free great material available on YouTube to get you up and running. I've never had any issues with the software or subscription and I often recommend them to others.

Vorteile

The creative cloud subscription gives you the latest version of the software, there's no need to buy a new version each time it's released. Personally I use the photography package and have lightroom & photoshop as part of this, both of which I use daily. The latest features/updates in the 2020 version (of PS) are great (especially updates to content aware fill) and are very useful for the type of work I do saving me a great deal of time.

A lot of people moan about the subscription route Adobe have gone down. Personally I think it's a positive aspect and the great thing about it is that you can try it, and if it's really not for you then just cancel your subscription and try something else.

Nachteile

The only thing which I found slightly annoying, is that some of the features & functions work slightly differently when you're essentially trying to do the same thing. For example transform, crop etc. - sometimes I have to hold shift, sometimes I don't depending on which function I'm using which is confusing - there doesn't seem to be any standardisation. Also I find going from Lightroom to Photoshop can also be confusing sometimes when the same tools in each program, use different commands/shortcuts etc. it does take some getting used to.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Capture One

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Creative Cloud

I've been using Adobe software for years, and didn't want the hassle of learning new software that I had no experience of.
Dean
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud is an incredibly powerful software service for skilled individuals

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a great tool for any business looking to launch their business into the new digital era. It is imperative that there is an individual or team that can use the applications that come with Adobe Creative Cloud as it is a skill-based software service with amazing capabilities!

Vorteile

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a comprehensive software service with incredible applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign. Looking to create eye-catching motion graphics and videos? Adobe Creative Cloud is the hub that also provides access to Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, 2 powerful tools available to put your business into modern digital territories. The Adobe Creative Cloud is a versatile product as it can be accessed daily via a very handy desktop app that is available for MacOS or Windows, or alternatively directly through their website into a neat little WebApp with a world of creativity at your fingertips. Should your digital team have the expertise, the Adobe Creative Cloud software service also has the Adobe Dreamweaver Application which is arguably the best coding software on the market and due to it being cloud-based it has access to all the necessary frameworks such as the HTML Bootstrap Framework. This allows users to create incredible websites, WebApps and Mobile Apps regardless of the Operating System. Another benefit is the addition of having access to Adobe Acrobat Pro which allows users to manipulate and edit .PDF documents with ease. We highly recommend the Adobe Creative Cloud to any and all agencies that have the budget to extend their digital capability and creativity.

Nachteile

The Adobe Creative Cloud is quite a pricey software service that is based on a yearly or monthly subscription and is not beneficial to companies that will not be using the applications on a daily basis. The Adobe Creative Cloud also lacks progress in the 3-Dimensional creation space. Although Adobe has recently purchased the Substance Softwares it is not part of the Adobe Creative Cloud and is an additional cost should you wish to use it. Baring in mind Adobe Creative Cloud does have Adobe Dimension for 3D creation, but this does not have the capabilities of modeling or extreme texturing as it is more a 3D object management tool. Overall the Adobe Creative Cloud should not be used for 3D graphics.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Inkscape, GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) und CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Creative Cloud

It is a more comprehensive tool with an easy-to-use interface with all the necessary software under one management tool. Although our design team has experience with the other software available, their experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud is more vast and skilled, giving our company access to better digital IP.
James
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Amazing suite of software for a great price!

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

I have been using the Adobe Creative Suite since 2005, when it was several thousand dollars to purchase! I am SO grateful for the switch the the CC (Creative Cloud) and the new pricing structure. They've really opened up their market for a much broader customer base. Almost all the software has gotten better and better (and more integrated) since I've first come on board. There's a few quirks that I have to work around (one major issue), but other than that, the whole bundle is just amazing for any and all creative/design work.

Vorteile

The breadth of this bundle is unbelievable. They have addressed 95% of any design person/team's needs with what's in the CC (Creative Cloud). From photo editing, template design, audio optimization, video production, web mastering :-) You name it, the've almost certainly got it.

Nachteile

The only issues I have are with Premiere Pro and Dreamweaver. First, Premiere Pro: This software is incredibly robust, and my issues with it are minor, but it still causes me to prefer Final Cut Pro X over it. In comparison, FCPX is much more user friendly and really streamlines much of the editing process, so that I don't have to do it manually. If you're someone who just needs to keep producing content, week after week, FCPX is a better bet for you. If you have time, need extreme flexibility to do exactly what you want, then Premiere works better.

For Dreamweaver, this has been the only real sore spot. It doesn't work at all. It continues to crash on multiple systems over the past 2 years! I have contacted support, who initially were very involved, but somewhere I got list in the system. This hasn't been resolved and I've had to rely on quite a few workarounds to access server files, upload content, or back up sites locally. This is a big deal.

Heidi
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A game changer in the world of graphic design software.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

A necessity for creative professionals working on line or in brick and mortar studios.

Vorteile

For many years, Adobe products were price prohibitive, usually only available to students and larger businesses. Freelance designers and smaller design studios were often left to find alternatives that many times failed to meet the standard that Adobe has set with its wide array of industry applications. With the advent of the subscription program, now Adobe products are available in any combination and easily managed through Adobe Creative Cloud. The Creative Cloud makes managing your Adobe Suite a simple matter, which frees you up to spend the time utilizing all of that luscious creativity that each application can help you utilize. Changing up the software bundle that you've chosen is also quick and easy, and can be handled with the click of a button. Similarly, all software updates are also taken care of in your Creative Cloud application so you can keep your Adobe Software running at its peak.

Adobe Creative Cloud is also so much more than simply the software management hub for Adobe software suites, it also stores your personal and shared libraries, is the storage behind Adobe Stock photos and connects you to your software from multiple devices. These benefits are so seamless that most people hardly notice they are using it.

Nachteile

There are no cons to this software. While it runs quietly in the background at all times, it doesn't take up a lot of space or memory and it never inundates you with annoying popups or notifications while you're working. There is no downside to Adobe Creative Cloud.

Erin
Gesamtbewertung
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung

Must-have for any designer!

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

Vorteile

I've been using Photoshop and Illustrator for ages now to edit images and set type in my design work. Photoshop is the most powerful image editing tool on the market. The most useful feature by far is the content aware scale. I use this a lot when I'm editing images for web pages where text needs to be on top of the image. It allows you to manipulate the size of photos by stretching them out with minimal distortion. So handy!

The lasso tool is also very helpful for selecting complex shapes and images from a photo to put on a plain or different background.

If you're a professional designer, there really is no amazing substitute for photoshop yet. It's the best there is.

Illustrator is great for doing type work and I love using the art boards to have many variations on the design at once available. Photoshop doesn't have this feature, which is something I really love about Illustrator.

To do graphic and web work, you really need to use multiple programs in tandem, so unless you're a photographer and only edit pictures, you'd also need to use Illustrator.

Web design stuff is better done in another program. Dreamweaver is outdated and I never found Fireworks to be useful either.

Nachteile

The programs are not super easy to use without a lot of practice. It really is an art form if you want to do complex image editing like cutting someone out, adding something in, making the background bigger, etc... but there are many helpful tutorials online that you can watch to help learn as you go depending on what you need to edit.

If you just need to do basic editing like cropping and adjusting color, brightness, etc... you can get away with something much simpler. But in terms of type setting Illustrator and Indesign are still the best in my opinion.

Another weakness of photoshop is the typography options. I've tried to mix type with imagery in photoshop for designs before, but the kerning and special character options are no where near as good as you can get in Illustrator. So, you really need to use Photoshop and Illustrator in tandem if you're doing type and imagery graphic design work.

Michael
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud - Low price Barrier of Entry, and a Cloud

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

If you need adobe for your business needs, Adobe CC is probably what you need, despite the expense. Considering the professional use-fullness of the software, it's quite affordable for a one stop shop license.

It's always up-to-date, and it includes their full catalog.

Unless you don't really need their products, Adobe Creative Cloud is pretty much a no-brainer if you are going to live in these applications.

Vorteile

Seriously, it's everything in Adobe's Product Offering (~ish) for a one monthly fee.
Photoshop, Yes. Premier, Yes. Fonts? Yeaup. Illustrator, sure! Everything.

For years, average people couldn't risk the massive outlet of cash to buy one full powered Adobe product, so they'd suffer with Photoshop Elements, or Premier's lite version. Now, Adobe Creative Cloud lets us get in with everything. The All Apps price, spread out monthly, is roughly the same it used to be for a single application.

Once you start using Adobe Acrobat Pro (for example), you'll discover what you've been missing, and hey, why not, it's included!

And, oh yea, it has some cloud storage too.

Nachteile

Creative Cloud is NOT Cheap. A lack of Permanent ownership is a problem for people who want to one and done a software program.

Adobe is the king of many of it's programs. Because of that, it can set whatever performance bars it wants. Many of the program's run sluggish, or slow. My 32GB Ram workstation can start crying with high resolution (very high) images. Watch as my swap file fills up, because for some reason, 32GB simply isn't enough.

Let's face it, using Photoshop versions years old was adequate, and ran pretty good back then. Now strangely the software is soo poorly optimized, we need some serious hardware to perform tasks smoothly.

Not that it won't work smooth. It can work quite well on some under-powered machines. But when you have a serious workstation, it is a little off-putting.

Don't worry, Adobe will email you when your subscription is expiring. (That's some nice cloud storage you got there, it'd be a shame if something happened to it - gulp).

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Amazing Software Suite! With a steep learning curve

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

Even with minor frustrations and a steep learning curve, I can't imagine using any other software for my freelance, photography, or fine art needs. The advances of this software over the last decade has been amazing and at top speed. There is no creative task I have not found a solution to.
As often as I have tried other software to save money, I always come back to Adobe. It's worth the cost!

Vorteile

The Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software is by far the most useful collection of tools if you are in almost any creative field. I have used this software for 4+ years now, and could not do my job or create my artwork without it. Every step of my creative process is covered by one of their programs. Whether I am sorting images in Lightroom, editing and creating work in Photoshop, or doing layout in Indesign, I'm covered. The software is at the lead with new techniques and now with creative cloud, you are always using the most up to date versions.

Nachteile

As much as I love and depend on this software on a daily basis, the years of intense study and use that it has taken to get to the level of ease I am at now has to be taken into account. Moving from Photoshop to learning a new program like InDesign basically means you need to relearn almost everything. I understand that the two programs are for two totally different industries, but these worlds do cross over.
There is also the fact that as much as I love having my software up-to-date, not having an option to buy the software out-right is frustrating. I tend to like to pay things off and not have a monthly (or yearly), recurring bill.
Lastly, I would say that the occurrence of software bugs with new updates seems to happen often. It sometimes feels like we are being tested on as we pay. And the immediate help needed with sudden, unexpected glitches in your work process is hard to come by. There are times I have had to reinstall an older version to keep working. I think we are in a time when the pace of producing new software versions is allowing the collateral damage to be releasing updates with bugs.

Maru
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Can't live without it

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Vorteile

I love that the Creative Cloud suite holds all my graphics and video editing software needs in one place. And the Creative Cloud app helps ease the install process with a simple click of a button. Since Adobe owns all the softwares (premiere, aftereffects, photoshop, etc.), they are very well integrated with each other. There isn't a need for a separate export or save to be able to use files between multiple programs. For instance, photoshop or illustrator files can be used directly on premiere as a smart file, and the file can be updated without the hassle of having the save over and relinking. Another great collaboration tool is being able to switch between premiere and aftereffects when working on a video project.
Each software is very powerful and can do a lot more than other similar softwares can provide.

Nachteile

The file size for the apps are large. And the cloud defaults the install storage to your primary drive. And most computers have a smaller primary SSD drive nowadays that you will run out of storage quickly. Be sure to change your default install folder within the cloud app to a secondary drive. However, if your secondary drive is not an SSD drive, you will get a little bit of slowdown.

Another con for me was the newer releases were very unstable which required me to uninstall and install an older version.

Adobe Cloud softwares are not an easy software to use, and I do not mean in terms of just tools. There are certain aspects of the software that requires you to know more about computers to be able to set it up properly. For example, Premiere Pro has an issue with the Mercury Playback not working on many graphic drivers. This required me to search on the internet for a while for a solution that ending up being a setting in cloud that was not obvious on what it does. And I consider myself pretty tech savvy. Most people who use Adobe are the creative type and do not know a lot about computer hardware. This part can use some help to help streamline the process for many users