Adobe Creative Cloud Erfahrungen

Adobe Creative Cloud

Grafikdesign- und Videobearbeitungssoftware

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(7.271)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2/5
Funktionen
4,7/5
Bedienkomfort
4,2/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,2/5

96%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

7271 Bewertungen

Elena
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Ständige Abrechnungsprobleme

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Die Probleme wurden mehrmals gesendet. Darauf erfolgt keine Reaktion.

Die Probleme wurden mehrmals gesendet. Darauf erfolgt keine Reaktion.

Vorteile

Es gibt keine Vorteile. Das Software funktioniert einfach NICHT:

Nachteile

Adobe Creativ Cloud lasst sich nicht installieren oder aktualisieren.

Gabriel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 1.0 /10

Abo-Falle

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Vorteile

Funktionen etc. sind okay, wenn man es braucht. Ich als Student brauche es nur gelegentlich und nur im begrenzten Umfang, deshalb lohnt es sich mit seinen Features nicht wirklich für mich.

Nachteile

Leider bin ich schnell in die Abo-Falle von Adobe schnell hineingeraten. Nachdem ich das Probe-Abo getestet habe und es nur gebraucht habe, um ein wichtiges Dokument für meine Universität digital zu bearbeiten, habe ich das Programm in seinen Funktionen danach nicht mehr gebrauchen können. Durch einen Urlaub, in den ich meinen Laptop nicht mitgenommen habe, verpasste ich leider das Probe-Abo zu kündigen und bin deshalb sofort in einem Jahresabo gefangen, welches ich nur gegen eine hohe Gebühr wieder kündigen kann.
Ein monatliches Abo, das man auch monatlich kündigen kann, wäre sehr wünschenswert und nutzerfreundlich, so wie ich es von anderen Anbietern und Unternehmen kenne. Da ich nun die monatlichen Kosten zahlen muss, bis das Jahresabo ausläuft, kann und werde ich dieses Produkt an keiner meiner Bekannten und Freunde weiterempfehlen.

Janosch
Janosch
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

This ist simply the most versatile, powerful and allround solution you will find

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Fantastic value for Money. I can do professional looking Video and Image Work for a fair fee. I can...

Fantastic value for Money. I can do professional looking Video and Image Work for a fair fee. I can also buy stockmedia along the way for an absolutely fair amount of money. Creative claoud has mature tools for a professional auience and I can simply, only recommend it.

Vorteile

I have worked with the Adobe Products for 20+ years now. I used Photoshop and Adobe flash back as the Internet still ran on steampipes (so to say) and I was a Student. Later I trained other students when working as an Intern at the University, I also worked as aOperator in a Publicity Agency for a while with the Adobe Products. Today, in my solopreneur life I still use it and I must say, somehow Adobe managed to get things right. The Products are bundled in the creative Cloud now. You have the specific tools for what you need to do at hand and this is good because Adobe makes great tools which have matured into powerfull instruments. If you want to do things professionally use this.

Nachteile

Well Adobe Tools are tools for professionals. This means there is a steep learningcurve and it is not easy. There are serval paradigms you need to understand in the Adobe Way of doing things. If you manage this, you have no issues, especially because these things are done along the same lines in every Adobe product. I could criticize, that the subscription type of approach to monetisation is done in a seductive way, but actually, I always had the feeling of - well it IS worth the money. And it is...just when you plan to interrupt your subscription be sure to think about it because you will not be remembered.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Creative Cloud

More professional, a lot easier to use, great tools for Images AND Video, perfect integration of tools into workflows with each other
Eduardo
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Adobe Creative Review

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Very good results, a piece of software I use very frequently and enjoy a lot

Very good results, a piece of software I use very frequently and enjoy a lot

Vorteile

The interface and all tools used for editing documents and customizing templates

Nachteile

Adobe is somewhat a little costly, would be nice to see better pricing options in the future

Sam
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

I cannot say how much I dislike Adobe enough

Bewertet am 4.1.2020

I use the Adobe Creative Cloud at my full-time job, and it is a constant headache. It does the job...

I use the Adobe Creative Cloud at my full-time job, and it is a constant headache. It does the job it's supposed to, but for a company such as Adobe, I expect better. I expect better products, better customer service, better policies, better everything.

Vorteile

The programs are fairly easy to use. And I suppose on paper it's not a bad idea. Having a subscription does make it so you're spending less money up front. And it's an easy way to stay up to date. But remember, this is all on paper. In practice it's not so good.

Nachteile

Adobe seems to have something of a monopoly on the graphic design market, because I don't think they'd be getting away with their practices otherwise. People who bought their products previously no longer have license to use the software they once purchased if they're not using Cloud. Their programs crash all the time, and are full of annoying UI issues. A ton of small things that just don't make sense. For instance, resizing in Photoshop used to require holding shift to maintain original dimensions. And after users become familiar with that, they decide to change it so that when you size something, holding shift changes the width and height independent of each other. Sure, this would have made sense in the beginning, but to change what so many people are familiar with this late in the game? Plus, you'd think they implement that with all programs. But nope, InDesign it's the opposite, making the change completely pointless. And InDesign is a whole other bag of problems and glitches that can really put you in a bind if you're putting together a company catalog. My supervisor and I are constantly holding our breaths and on the edges of our seats when building a catalog that something major doesn't go wrong. Crashes every single time my computer goes to sleep, it'll randomly delete elements, and there are so many problems across the Adobe Suite that they simply won't fix. I could go on and on and on, but I'm about to run out of space.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud

Bewertet am 13.12.2023

Vorteile

I like that I can use multiple Adobe products for different types of projects I work on. I use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and Indesign the most, and it houses all of these programs in one place.

Nachteile

The price is very costly if you are not eligible for any type of discount and since I don't use it that often anymore I cannot justify the price for the subscription every month.

Keith
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Get ready to level up

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

Vorteile

Uses and features match demands of a fast growing company

Nachteile

complicated interface at times especially with shared use

qasm
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

A beautiful experience that I recommend

A beautiful experience that I recommend

Vorteile

A wonderful program for editing and editing video in general, there are many good points in it

Nachteile

It needs to be updated and new tools added. I think it will be even better

Aimee
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe is my life

Bewertet am 15.2.2024

Vorteile

It’s my creative brain! I can do anything I can image

Nachteile

Nothing I don’t have anything bad to share, it’s a staple in my work life and home life

Murilo
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Good Software

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

Vorteile

I have ben using almost 2 years ad this app is amazing for the company.

Nachteile

I dont have big problems with the solfteware works very good.

Joshua
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Review of Adobe Creative Cloud

Bewertet am 16.2.2024

Fast and efficient but also fun to use and it opens up my creativity.

Fast and efficient but also fun to use and it opens up my creativity.

Vorteile

I love that it stays up to date and has a lot of options for storage.

Nachteile

There is nothing I haven't like so far so nothing.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Photo editing

Bewertet am 10.2.2024

Vorteile

This is a professional way to edit your photos, and you can use the express app on your mobile too.

Nachteile

I don't like paying for creative apps so I just use the free version but it doesn't have everything I need.

Christy
Christy
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

My Personal Experience of the Advantages Using Adobe Creative Cloud.

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

The problems that I have been able to solve with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud have been many. ...

The problems that I have been able to solve with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud have been many. The main issue has been when I am on the go. I have been able to download the apps on my cell phone, then continue exactly where I left off on my desktop at home and vice versa.

Vorteile

I like that when you open Adobe Creative Cloud, everything that you need is right there in front of you. The programs that are offered by Adobe are all listed together, making it easy to understand which program would work best for the tasks at hand. Adobe Creative Cloud makes it very easy by automatically updating the software. I know that when I open any Adobe product, it's going to be the most up-to-date copy. As a graphic designer, having the access to Adobe Stock Images has been a job saver! Every time that I have had to look up an image, I have found several that are in the closest context of what I am looking for, if not exactly.

Nachteile

I am not able to find any dislikes towards Adobe Creative Cloud.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe Creative Cloud has, not just more options for what I need, but the options that I do need has/does more to complete the jobs. There are thousands upon thousands of different fonts, stock photos, brushes, styles, basically anything and everything! There are so many more various programs and additions for each program that are just not available on other products.
David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud how it's done now

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

I have been an Adobe user since Illustrator was new. I've seen the development of Acrobat and the...

I have been an Adobe user since Illustrator was new. I've seen the development of Acrobat and the changes in publishing that saw PageMaker lose it's marketshare to QuarkXPress. I was a big proponent of XPress but with the development of Indesign and the inclusion of Photoshop to the suite Creative Cloud is the way to go.

Vorteile

Having Creative Cloud allows me to sign in and out on a particular computer. That allows me to move my subscriptions to another workstation at my convenience. This means I only need one subscription even if I have multiple computers at different locations. Creative Cloud is also Adobe's portal to me for updates and information.

Nachteile

Really the only con is that I cannot own my software outright. However the new world of subscription really makes it affordable over time and I always have the latest version.

Jay
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Lost without it!

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

We were struggling to find adequate software for designing, editing and publishing our media...

We were struggling to find adequate software for designing, editing and publishing our media (Video, graphics and vector based!) and when I had suggested we move to adobe as oppose to the free alternatives, we found everything we need in one package.

Training our team on the new products was ridiculously easy thanks to the thousands of tutorials and user guides available online - so a seamless switch over to far more powerful software was exactly what we were looking for!

Vorteile

We use Adobe Photoshop, Lighroom, Illustrator, After Effects and Bridge as part of our daily work - website graphics & icons, editing product images taken by our in house photographer and organising them all finally through bridge.

Honestly, we couldn't go without it now. Everything is at the touch of our fingers and by using preset workspace layouts and editing features, it turned what was once a laborious time consuming exercise into a streamlined function. Everything from our icons and page layouts down to our social media images and short animations and videos are produced within the creative cloud suite.

Simple pros!
Ease of use
Range of techniques available
Variety of media
Simple to organise and share between colleagues.
Excellent compression tools for optimising for web

Nachteile

Honestly - the only con we have is that in a busy working environment, we sometimes require multiple users to access the same piece of software and only having limited licenses on our plan meant we have to upgrade but, that in itself is not actually a con - just a fact of life!

Tara
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Indispensable

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Creative Cloud is amazing. I am always excited by the potential Adobe offers, with powerful tools...

Creative Cloud is amazing. I am always excited by the potential Adobe offers, with powerful tools at my disposal, limited only by my expertise using them and my own imagination.

Vorteile

As a designer, I could not live without Adobe Creative Cloud, because it is the industry standard—every designer is using it. I love that Adobe constantly updates the software and then provides a 30-second walk-through tutorial when you open the program with the update, so the user evolves with the program. I love that all of the Adobe programs are available through Cloud so that you don't have to pick just the ones you most need, but you have access to all of them with your login. It it possible to learn the programs well enough to function through just the tutorials provided and the Help feature, and the programs have similar tools to make it easy to use skills from one program in another program. Typekit makes the same fonts available to every user, so the perpetual not-having-the-right-font problem is mitigated quite a bit.

Nachteile

I wish more non-designers used it so that I could share working files. Like anything, if you don't have the program, you can't open the files. I also miss the days when I actually owned Adobe programs—with everything Cloud-based, you need to be online to have full functionality, and there is a constant subscription fee. It was nice paying once and being done with it.

Dean
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud is an incredibly powerful software service for skilled individuals

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a great tool for any business looking to launch their business into the...

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a great tool for any business looking to launch their business into the new digital era. It is imperative that there is an individual or team that can use the applications that come with Adobe Creative Cloud as it is a skill-based software service with amazing capabilities!

Vorteile

The Adobe Creative Cloud is a comprehensive software service with incredible applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign. Looking to create eye-catching motion graphics and videos? Adobe Creative Cloud is the hub that also provides access to Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, 2 powerful tools available to put your business into modern digital territories. The Adobe Creative Cloud is a versatile product as it can be accessed daily via a very handy desktop app that is available for MacOS or Windows, or alternatively directly through their website into a neat little WebApp with a world of creativity at your fingertips. Should your digital team have the expertise, the Adobe Creative Cloud software service also has the Adobe Dreamweaver Application which is arguably the best coding software on the market and due to it being cloud-based it has access to all the necessary frameworks such as the HTML Bootstrap Framework. This allows users to create incredible websites, WebApps and Mobile Apps regardless of the Operating System. Another benefit is the addition of having access to Adobe Acrobat Pro which allows users to manipulate and edit .PDF documents with ease. We highly recommend the Adobe Creative Cloud to any and all agencies that have the budget to extend their digital capability and creativity.

Nachteile

The Adobe Creative Cloud is quite a pricey software service that is based on a yearly or monthly subscription and is not beneficial to companies that will not be using the applications on a daily basis. The Adobe Creative Cloud also lacks progress in the 3-Dimensional creation space. Although Adobe has recently purchased the Substance Softwares it is not part of the Adobe Creative Cloud and is an additional cost should you wish to use it. Baring in mind Adobe Creative Cloud does have Adobe Dimension for 3D creation, but this does not have the capabilities of modeling or extreme texturing as it is more a 3D object management tool. Overall the Adobe Creative Cloud should not be used for 3D graphics.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Inkscape, GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) und CorelDRAW

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Creative Cloud

It is a more comprehensive tool with an easy-to-use interface with all the necessary software under one management tool. Although our design team has experience with the other software available, their experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud is more vast and skilled, giving our company access to better digital IP.
Kevin
Kevin
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Still unmatched by any other software

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

We use Creative Cloud on almost a daily basis, most often using Illustrator for graphic design and...

We use Creative Cloud on almost a daily basis, most often using Illustrator for graphic design and InDesign for print publishing. We also use Premiere and AfterEffects for video and motion graphics editing. The ability to move files between different programs through Adobe Bridge is particularly effective when working with a wide variety of assets in different contexts.

The cloud-based nature of the software is essential for employees who work remotely, allowing them to sync programs and preferences across devices.

Vorteile

For the wide range of applications available through Creative Cloud, no other software comes close to matching the feature set available here. Creative Cloud is still the gold standard for graphic design, photo & video editing, motion graphic design, publishing design, and interoperability between them. The somewhat recent transition to cloud-based software improves the feature set and finally divorces Adobe from the long-standing issue of only being able to license one machine at a time.

Some users might complain about the transition to a monthly licensing fee over a flat one-time fee that was used for Creative Suite, but there are distinct advantages to the cloud-based model. The monthly fee is really quite reasonable for the sheer volume of software you have access to, and you automatically receive new versions and features at no additional cost, i.e. you never have to worry about upgrading or compatibility issues.

Nachteile

There certainly is a learning curve given the complexity of the software, and Adobe has never fully managed to iron out every single bug. Occasionally, users will run into strange issues of software not working as expected, but thankfully the online knowledge base and customer service available almost always provides a solution, even if it's not intuitive.

Emily
Emily
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

It's the Industry Standard for a reason, but for how long?

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

Vorteile

I have loved the Adobe suite since I first started using it back when I started in design with CS2, made my first purchase of the CS5 design suite in high school and Lightroom while in university, and now the CC at work. It's always growing with the demands of the industry and creating new features that assist designers and expand the possibilities. It now has easy tutorials included for new features that are visual more them verbal and easy to understand. The programs all integrate seamlessly together and makes it a joy to work with the software all day.

Nachteile

There is one flaw in the Illustrator software that is very specific to what I do on a daily basis that most people don't, that I wish would get created. A quick button that would create cut lines and apply bleeds. I specifically am in the sign and vehicle graphics industry and have an old (1990's/Early2000's) software that with a click of a button can recognize what image area is selected, apply cut lines and create the bleed needed for safety when cutting (multicoloured too). I always have to import my graphics from AI to this software to efficiently do this process, but sometime the colours just don't convey well and I'm left to spend an hour or more getting it done in Illustrator.

I also wasn't a supporter of the creative cloud subscription. I use it every day at work, but as a student and start-up owner as they transitioned to the CC format, the costs of that bill every month was difficult to justify since I had just spent a large amount on the CS5 edition on a while earlier that I started to explore other software options. It is completely worth the regular investment if your business relies on it for hours a day because it already holds the title for industry standard, but if your looking for something for only occasional use, It may be worth shopping around first.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

I like Adobe Creative Cloud

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

I use Adobe Creative Cloud regularly to edit photos in the office and on the go (on my laptop and...

I use Adobe Creative Cloud regularly to edit photos in the office and on the go (on my laptop and phone), prepare files for print, and to maintain my portfolio online. It's been good for what it provides.

Vorteile

Adobe Creative Cloud allows me to run Photoshop and Lightroom on my main workstation (desktop) and my mobile workstation (laptop) under 1 license which allows for 2 devices. This is very nice, and makes it easy for me to manage and install the software whenever and wherever I need to.

I also like that it comes with cloud storage, mobile apps, and a portfolio site that integrates with Behance. The website and storage really make it a great value, especially as it allows me to use my own domain registered elsewhere with it.

The apps are good too. While a CC subscription isn't required to download, having an account unlocks more photofilters and features, as well as integrates the program with your Adobe CC for easy access to files from the desktop versions of Lightroom and Photoshop.

Nachteile

Updates don't always bring about wanted changes. For example, recent updates to Photoshop CC made major changes to the way tools such as the healing brush and selection box work. This has caused many long time users, myself included, to often feel like we're working against rather than with the software.

Also, updates don't always overwrite current installs. In the case of major releases (e.g. the recent Photoshop CC 2019 update), the update is installed as a separate program while the older versions remains. This can eat up a lot of hard drive space.

Also Sometimes updates, since they are so frequent, can cause crashes or slowdowns, although I haven't experienced this yet with the latest release (CC 2019.)

Zach
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best thing Adobe has ever invented

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

If customer service and pricing transparency was better, this software would be perfect.

If customer service and pricing transparency was better, this software would be perfect.

Vorteile

Because of Adobe Creative Cloud, I've had the opportunity to try way more Adobe Products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, etc.) than if I was forced to buy them ala carte. Sure, I'm certain that they started offering this service to combat the prevalent piracy in the software industry. But what an elegant solution! Previously, I had to spend all of this time dealing with version issues (Sign Maker is on Photoshop 8 but we're on 10, intern is using a student edition and we have Pro, etc.) Now, everyone has access to all of the same tools, versions, and updates for one price. I mean, thank gosh! I also like that it's an app now, so we don't need to keep boxes of software in the office and worry about losing serial codes. Seriously, if you're thinking about it, just sign up for a free trial. We all went nuts in the office for it. And we're about to share 2 seats on 3 computers; if we're logged in on one machine, it gives me a prompt to kick the other machine out. It's really great, because sometimes I need it while traveling and I'm not in the office. I stopped using my slow, expensive VPN software because everything is in the cloud now!

Nachteile

They do the same thing as cable companies, in that you have to get in on an introductory price and then call them once a year to yell at them to reduce the price. I ended up having to cancel the whole thing and start over the first time becuase of the way the e-mails were set up.
If you have high turnover at your office, it would be better to assign the seat to an Admin account that you share in your office. When our intern left, it was really hard to get the other seat off of her e-mail address because her e-mail account was deactivated. I know they do it for security reasons, but I own the company and pay the bills; I should be allowed to deactivate the seat without her confirmation. The seat we didn't need ran for almost 7 months because of this issue and they only refunded 2 months of it.

Kristen
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe Creative Cloud Provides Us the Support Possible to Be Increasingly Innovative

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Adobe Creative Cloud has paved the pathway for us to respond "yes" to the ideas generated by our...

Adobe Creative Cloud has paved the pathway for us to respond "yes" to the ideas generated by our full marketing team. If we are not sure of the answer, well, there is an app for us to learn and that will allow us to respond with excitement. It certainly provides the platform for us to use our maximum creativity.

Each application is instrumental in every project and marketing material that we produce, from layouts for our print and digital catalogs to images for advertisement campaigns to new wireframes for landing web pages to animated social assets. To be honest, I'm not sure how we could function well as a design team without Adobe CC.

Vorteile

I manage our graphic design team, and the ease and speed at which we can update our applications now with Adobe CC has provided so many opportunities for us to produce the best work possible. The licenses are very easy to manage, and our users have access to so many useful applications.

In fact, our designers have developed new skill sets as they download applications that they haven't used before, taught themselves how to use the application through Adobe tutorials or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and used the application to make deliverables for campaigns even stronger and to implement the ideas that they envision. The speed at which we can share these ideas back and forth together is impressive.

Nachteile

Anyone can download an application, like Photoshop, InDesign, or Dreamweaver, and start to use the application (we have the "All Apps" plan). However, it does take some time and additional resources to learn to utilize unfamiliar applications to their fullest potential.

Our team uses a combination of the Adobe tutorials, college courses with the tuition graciously covered by our company, or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to teach themselves or to learn how to use all the tools provided within an application. Adobe's tutorials are very clear and easy to follow.

Some applications have a steeper learning curve than others, but each application is such a powerful tool to implement that the investment in training is really worthwhile.

One piece in Adobe CC that we haven't used frequently is the ability to recruit creatives through Behance. It hasn't been an option that we have considered previously.

Ilan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020 Review

Bewertet am 1.10.2020

Using Photoshop on a daily basis for client design projects has made me familiar with the product...

Using Photoshop on a daily basis for client design projects has made me familiar with the product and I can say it is an amazingly useful tool to any designer or artist. Someone who doesn't need the entire Adobe set but is looking to edit photos with filters and cropping can pay for a Photshop-only plan at a reduced cost compared to the all-program suite. This is important to mention as unfortunately the price on the entire Suite is high, being $40 per month at the time of writing. It grows even more feature-rich yearly, and there is the ability to use Photoshop on tablets as well to transfer files for on-the-go editing. I'd say look into Photoshop and if you need it for your work or are a hobbyist artist, buy it if it's financially viable.

Vorteile

A highly impactful feature that separates Photshop from simpler image-editing software would be the ability to use layers. Layers mean that a user can decide to have the background be distinct from the foreground, or individually edit objects within a large picture with many objects. The layers can also be merged together, copied or deleted as needed. Naming layers is a small effort that pays off in the long run as you may work on a design or artwork for several days or weeks at a time. Seeing the name "tree" as opposed to "layer 2" and knowing it will edit a certain tree in a piece saves time. Another key element of Photoshop is the ability to download and implement brushes, to differentiate art pieces by using specific techniques like digitally mimicking watercolor or texture. All layers in Photshop have an opacity function, so a user can even select portions of the drawing to fully show or be less visible, and this is often used to do shading and make collages. Photoshop can accept various Adobe file types for editing, such as moving a file back and forth from Illustrator to Photoshop, or opening a PDF file. The save feature can be used to save a file as various formats so if your client needs a specific file type it can be provided. The entire layout of the program can be customized to your liking and entire sections can be toggled on or off.

Nachteile

There are minor issues I have with the program. When initially downloading it unless settings are toggled Photoshop might not naturally start every document in inches or even pixels, but in picas. Picas aren't a common measurement tool and it is easy to think your program has a bug if you do not know where the settings are. Another issue is that Photoshop, like most Adobe programs, does take up a rather high amount of computer RAM. Low-end or older computers will have problems running it, even recent laptops do not always come with the recommended RAM for it unless buying an expensive one. While on a vacation and wanting to make some artwork I attempted to run the program on a family member's laptop and what would take moments to do on my desktop PC took minutes on the laptop because of freezing and general hiccups due to lack of resource on the laptop. It was an awful experience. A smaller quirk is how every new version of Photoshop, which is revised yearly, will change the place various tools are located, either hiding them or putting them in a new location. It's annoying to have muscle memory lead to a different tool or temporarily being scared a great feature was removed.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Amazing Software Suite! With a steep learning curve

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

Even with minor frustrations and a steep learning curve, I can't imagine using any other software...

Even with minor frustrations and a steep learning curve, I can't imagine using any other software for my freelance, photography, or fine art needs. The advances of this software over the last decade has been amazing and at top speed. There is no creative task I have not found a solution to.
As often as I have tried other software to save money, I always come back to Adobe. It's worth the cost!

Vorteile

The Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software is by far the most useful collection of tools if you are in almost any creative field. I have used this software for 4+ years now, and could not do my job or create my artwork without it. Every step of my creative process is covered by one of their programs. Whether I am sorting images in Lightroom, editing and creating work in Photoshop, or doing layout in Indesign, I'm covered. The software is at the lead with new techniques and now with creative cloud, you are always using the most up to date versions.

Nachteile

As much as I love and depend on this software on a daily basis, the years of intense study and use that it has taken to get to the level of ease I am at now has to be taken into account. Moving from Photoshop to learning a new program like InDesign basically means you need to relearn almost everything. I understand that the two programs are for two totally different industries, but these worlds do cross over.
There is also the fact that as much as I love having my software up-to-date, not having an option to buy the software out-right is frustrating. I tend to like to pay things off and not have a monthly (or yearly), recurring bill.
Lastly, I would say that the occurrence of software bugs with new updates seems to happen often. It sometimes feels like we are being tested on as we pay. And the immediate help needed with sudden, unexpected glitches in your work process is hard to come by. There are times I have had to reinstall an older version to keep working. I think we are in a time when the pace of producing new software versions is allowing the collateral damage to be releasing updates with bugs.

David
David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung

Creative Cloud is the continued evolution of Adobe, and is indespensible for creatives.

Bewertet am 12.12.2017

Vorteile

I've been using Photoshop and Lightroom for 10+ years, and they get incrementally better with each iteration. I can't speak to the other parts of the cloud. It's a bit like asking a photographer, do you like using a camera. What I do is absolutely not possible without photoshop/lightroom/bridge CC.

My everyday workflow now is for a non-profit hospital setting, working with as few pictures as possible. So I actually open pictures straight from a CF card into camera raw, open in photoshop, make edits and save to my desktop which syncs to icloud. I'll later back up to external drives.

My wedding/portrait workflow is the exact opposite - I'll download from the CF card to an external drive, load into Lightroom, create a quick collection, batch edit the collection and export. Then I'll go through using Bridge and Photoshop to make detailed edits.

Nachteile

To not like Adobe CC would be akin to not liking your hand or foot. It's such a part of life it's impossible to imagine working without it.
That said, there are some tweaks specific to my workflow I would make. . .if I could use the previous setting from one picture to the next in camera raw, that would be great.
Photoshop itself has a huge learning curve, which I get around by using actions. It is a little bizarre that we have to buy actions and presets from third party sellers.
NIK (now owned by google) Color Effects Pro/silver effects pro is the only thing that I've touched that blows photoshop out of the water in terms of editing capability. But it is so tedious and cumbersome, I couldn't imagine using it as a stand-alone