6.742 Bewertungen

• Funktionen
6.742 Bewertungen
Elena O.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Es ist eine Unverschämtheit und eine Art der Abzocke.

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

Schlecht

Die Software funktioniert. ( aber leider zum Teil)

Leider kann ich zum größten Teil nicht auf mein Konto zugreifen.
Beim einloggen wird angezeigt, dass es ein Problem mit Zahlungsdetails gibt.
Ich kann diese leider nicht beheben. Die Beiträge werden aber ganz normal abgebucht.
Leider wird auch das Butten "Abo verwalten/Abo ändern oder anzeigen" nicht angezeigt.
Das Konto ist nicht funktionsfähig, ich kann es auch nicht kündigen. Also einfach ein Jahr weiter zahlen.
Es ist eine Unverschämtheit und eine Art der Abzocke.
Ich kann da meinerseits nichts machen.
In der Rechnung wird auch die alte Adresse vermerkt,
die neue Adresse ist schon seit langer Zeit von mir geändert.
Ich habe Kontakt aufgenommen und das Problem versucht per E Mail zu klären. Aber als automatische Antwort kommt, dass das Postfach von Adobe zu voll ist und die Nachricht kommt gar nicht an.

Avash K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

#1 Design Software in Market

Bewertet am 14.11.2020

I have been using Adobe Creative Cloud for more than 3 years and it has been the best choice among other competitors for all these 3+ years. The software I use most is Adobe Photoshop and it has helped me a lot in my professional career.

For all the features available in Adobe Creative Cloud - I absolutely love it! If you are a graphic designer, you need Adobe Creative Cloud as it is the #1 graphic designing software available in the market.

One subscription - and I get access to 20+ awesome design software. I also get access to stock photographs and other assets which I use regularly as they are of high quality. It's also easy to work on a project with teams as projects are saved online.

The thing I like most about Adobe Creative Cloud is that - it gets updated regularly. Due to regular updates, I can be sure that the features of these software are in accordance with current technologies. I have spent more than 3 years using Adobe Creative Cloud in regular basis - and I can say that I learn something new every week and this has helped me a lot in my professional career.

Subscription for only one software is expensive and doesn't seem to be suitable for beginners.

We also need a fast performing computer to use most of Adobe software - which is fine looking at the features they offer. However, I think there is room for improvement of performance.

Robert G.
  • Branche: Musik

Fantastic Value and a Heartening Focus on Learning

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Value and versatility, very easy to use. Ever since I've signed up for Creative Cloud I've felt like whatever video/graphic design software I need (even if I don't know that I need it yet) is right there at my fingertips because, well, it is! There is no longer any pressure to use the wrong tool for the job because it's the one I have or the one I've invested in. A few months ago, I was told by a friend that what I was doing on one animation would be better suited to After Effects. So, I installed it from the CC dashboard, opened it up, and got to work with no additional cost or learning curve.

First and foremost, I love their focus in recent years on making the software easier to learn, easier to use, and easier to deploy. In some places, there is educational materials built right into each window of the program. This is especially helpful to infrequent users. I feel less pressure to have a search engine open in a separate tab for questions that come up, as the help is increasingly within the program. Secondly, I've used the software for years and the sheer value it provides is second to none.

Some of the programs included in the Creative Cloud feel better suited to use on a laptop than others, at least with the default settings. Perhaps they plan on improving this overtime (I certainly hope so) and it must be said the ACC offerings are still better than their competitors'. However, I would like to see some form of "Laptop mode" like a few programming IDEs provide, as the programs can get a bit cluttered when I'm on the go.

Sam Z.
  • Branche: Animation

I cannot say how much I dislike Adobe enough

Bewertet am 4.1.2020

I use the Adobe Creative Cloud at my full-time job, and it is a constant headache. It does the job it's supposed to, but for a company such as Adobe, I expect better. I expect better products, better customer service, better policies, better everything.

The programs are fairly easy to use. And I suppose on paper it's not a bad idea. Having a subscription does make it so you're spending less money up front. And it's an easy way to stay up to date. But remember, this is all on paper. In practice it's not so good.

Adobe seems to have something of a monopoly on the graphic design market, because I don't think they'd be getting away with their practices otherwise. People who bought their products previously no longer have license to use the software they once purchased if they're not using Cloud. Their programs crash all the time, and are full of annoying UI issues. A ton of small things that just don't make sense. For instance, resizing in Photoshop used to require holding shift to maintain original dimensions. And after users become familiar with that, they decide to change it so that when you size something, holding shift changes the width and height independent of each other. Sure, this would have made sense in the beginning, but to change what so many people are familiar with this late in the game? Plus, you'd think they implement that with all programs. But nope, InDesign it's the opposite, making the change completely pointless. And InDesign is a whole other bag of problems and glitches that can really put you in a bind if you're putting together a company catalog. My supervisor and I are constantly holding our breaths and on the edges of our seats when building a catalog that something major doesn't go wrong. Crashes every single time my computer goes to sleep, it'll randomly delete elements, and there are so many problems across the Adobe Suite that they simply won't fix. I could go on and on and on, but I'm about to run out of space.

Lea B.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Adobe Creative Cloud Honest Review

Bewertet am 26.12.2020

Overall, Adobe Creative Cloud is a good software for anyone in the graphic design, animation, film, or any other similar industry. It’s easily manageable, but does take up a considerable amount of space, and does need to be used fairly often in order for you to get your money’s worth.

I’ve been using Adobe Creative Cloud for a couple of years now, and I’d say I’ve had a pretty Decent experience. My day job is a retail sales associate, but I make some extra money by doing art commissions, and creating ads. I’ve also used Adobe in my education (I majored in animation at an Arts High school). While it is expensive, I appreciate their student features the most. If you are a college student (which I am now) they offer a student plan. You can use the whole Adobe suite for around $20-30 a month. Each program individually costs much more, and can get very pricey. I mainly use photoshop, animate, and media encoder. However I dabble in the other programs as well. Creative cloud makes it easy to access all of your programs from a small, desktop shortcut (mine appears at the top of my Mac-book computer) and allows you to manage all of your programs at once. My favorite feature is that, since its in the cloud, you have the ability to delete, and reinstall any of the programs you use without loosing all of your data. This is especially essential for me because my computer is constantly low on storage with all the work I do, so I can install and reinstall the Adobe apps when I see fit with just a click of a button and less than a minute.

The only issues I have with Adobe Creative Cloud is that in it if itself, it takes up a considerable amount of space, andsome of the programs can have a few bugs. However, they do allow you to submit issue reports with the programs, and they issue constant updates (and yearly, they do complete updates on each app to fix their problems). The only thing I do not like about the yearly updates is that they come in the form of entirely new apps, which means you can have photoshop 2018, 2019, and 2020. This CAN be useful though if you need to work on a piece you did years prior on an older software.

Rick M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The standard

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Adobe is crucial to what I do. The alternative options available are pretty capable also, but that’s only because of the trail Adobe has blazed. I can’t think of another product that allows me to create design photography audio video and animation all within the same ecosystem.

Every design or marketing team that I’ve been a part of for the last ten tests has used the bundle of Adobe products that eventually became creative cloud. It’s become an indispensable tool in our industry. The cloud based service along with subscription pricing structure changed the application space for the better because you’re always up to date with the latest features.

The seamless integration between applications and file types has created the most productive digital workspace imaginable.

Sometimes the inconsistency across the app interfaces can be frustrating. For example, the crop tool in Photoshop I has a shortcut key of C but in Lightroom the shortcut key is R.

You can create your own shortcut keys in Premiere but not in Lightroom.

I wish Lightroom Classic would work on iPad on a per catalog basis

Stephen P.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Adobe Creative Cloud: Everything you need as a Creator in one place

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Adobe Creative Cloud offers every piece of software that you need as a creator. As somebody who is producing new videos for multiple clients on a weekly basis, the Adobe Creative Cloud is a perfect fit for my needs.

The Adobe Creative Cloud has everything you need for content creation all in one place. The main desktop app is easy to navigate and allows the user to find all of the software they need for their creative field. The Adobe Creative Cloud's subscription model is great and gives the user all updates to the software as they become available.

The integration with Mac OS and Windows 10 is, at times, a bit buggy. The app doesn't always update automatically as well as other applications. At times the updates can take a long time, depending on the hardware of the computer.

Nelson S.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best and standard software for making professional Designs and editing

Bewertet am 19.12.2020

I'm a graphic designer and have been in this field for two and half years now in this career. I use Adobe Photoshop for all my Designs and it gives me the best quality output I desire. I will recommend it to any graphic designer because of the flexibility and ease that comes ones with it's usage.

The software is very effective and efficient to use, the reason being that, the system is updated Everytime and new features are been added

The experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud so awesome due to the fact that it is easy to install and moreover it has a very friendly user-interface .

It's quite obvious that the benefits associated with this software cannot be overemphasized but to say a little,
In order for me to make large format Designs, video editing and animation I have to watch clip from YouTube before I become conversant with some feature. I dislike this! If these tutorial features are included on the software would be of great help.

Above all it is expensive. I suggest the prices be reviewed.

• Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An Expensive Industry Standard that You May Be Able To Get By Without

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

It's nice to say "I'm certified with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other Adobe apps but for the most part I have been able to get by with other products that do the job equally well.

Because it's an industry-standard sometimes it is necessary to use this software to access client or peer files. They offer a full array of products to handle almost every design need and some of their software is truly unique.

Price and difficulty of use are the biggest drawbacks. I've been in the design industry for 8 years and I've been able to get by using less expensive, more intuitive options that actually have a faster workflow. I find a lot of the user interface confusing and too in-depth for my needs but mainly I have an issue forking out their ridiculous subscription fees. I have also found the cloud/desktop interface to be a bit of a pain to upkeep. I use other subscription services that are integrated far better without the complications.

Jordan M.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Wouldn't run my business without it

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Ultimately I wouldn't be able to do all the things I do with my business without access to Adobe Cloud.

Creative Cloud makes it easy to download my most used Adobe software and ensure everything is up to date.

The biggest thing I don't like about Adobe Creative Cloud is the fact you are only renting your software. I used to be able to buy Adobe products as I needed them. Now I am forced to keep an ongoing subscription to maintain access to my software.

Jmo E.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Essential add-on to an essential software suite

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

I am glad i don’t have to move files from program to program, saving time on each project

If you use photoshop, illustrator, draw, or any other platform on multiple devices, the seamless transfer from one workstation to another saves vital time.

The suite As a whole needs reverse compatibility from version to version for projects that go from one platform to another

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Adobe ancora leader nella gestione della creatività digitale

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Utilizzo il pacchetto Adobe da un decennio, da quando ho iniziato a lavorare nella grafica: principalmente utilizzo Photoshop, ma sono a mio agio anche con Illustrator. Di anno in anno ho trovato molto interessante l'introduzione di nuove funzionalità e strumenti, ma al contempo l'interfaccia utente e le scorciatoie da tastiera sono rimaste le medesime, permettendomi di usare con agio ogni nuova versione.

Le esigenze creative in azienda spaziano dalla produzione di materiali grafici offline e digitali, allo sviluppo web, alla definizione di progetti UX, fino ad arrivare alla produzione di documenti PDF. Abbiamo trovato in Adobe Creative Cloud una suite in continua evoluzione, che accompagna i processi creativi da decenni.
Adobe Creative Cloud permette di gestire tutti gli strumenti e le applicazioni creative all'interno della propria App desktop, ma non solo: ho apprezzato il fatto che includa in un unico fulcro la gestione dei font, dell'acquisto di immagini di stock (ovviamente se incluse nel proprio pacchetto), e l'aggiornamento e installazione delle singole App.

All'interno del pacchetto è possibile acquistare prodotti per tutte le esigenze di comunicazione digitale, accomunati da un'unica radice: la vocazione professionale. Questo aspetto, che di per sé rappresenta un punto a favore, potrebbe essere uno svantaggio per un utente alle prime armi.
Un principiante potrebbe essere intimorito dalla vastità delle impostazioni, e dalle innumerevoli possibilità offerte dai software: per questo motivo la curva di apprendimento delle sue conoscenze potrebbe essere più lunga rispetto a quanto offerto da altre soluzioni meno articolate ma di più immediato utilizzo.

Absolutely Creative

Bewertet am 11.11.2020

Its a good product. It solves every business related problem I have. Everything creative under one roof, was a great idea

As a designer, I have to show my appreciation for this product. Its includes everything I will ever need for my business. I can read my PDFs, tweak my images, edit my videos, create illustrations and websites very easily. I especially love the import and export functions among the software's. The free cloud membership is absolutely perfect. I'm always a sucker for anything that includes extra storage.

Would appreciate if more if the pricing was friendlier and consistent, it's always in the back of my mind that the price for this product will keep increasing. At least pick a price and stick with it. Also not many people know about this creative suite, unless they are in the same industry mine, conversation about it goes right over their heads.

Pressilla D.
  • Branche: Versicherung

Lots of Great Functions

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

It is very functional. Many apps to choose from. I realized that the apps are very specific, so if I'm working on a photo or design, I could choose between more than one app for the task. Deciding which app to choose was always dependent on the direction that I needed to go with my design. I was impressed with the quality of the software. Hardly had any glitches.

The software was very functional with over 20 different apps. This made tasks easier to complete through specific programs. I mostly used the Photoshop and Audition program. Photoshop has many great features for creating designs for my business. The quality was amazing and the more I used it, the smoother the process. It really sparked creativity with the features of lighting, colors, cropping the background from the image and adding your own, and was easy to use with green or white screen. They give a discount if you are a student to make it more affordable. For the vast variety of apps included, the price is worth it if you are in fact using them. My partner loved the In design app for making Ebooks. He found it very useful. The Audition program is very easy and exciting to use. You can record demos, songs, voice overs and much more. The sound quality (which is normally impacted by your input source as well) is very good. The mixing program that is built into the software does a great job with the auto mix features. It also has capabilities for getting rid of background noise which is a huge deal if your not recording in a professional studio. Easy to collaborate with others and lots of storage space for your work.

It's rather on the expensive side if you only plan on using a few apps. It is definitely not one of the easiest programs to use and does take some getting used to. Editing in Photoshop can sometimes be difficult for beginners. A lot of the features are unique and are not self-explanatory so watching tutorials will help out a lot with getting started. Takes a lot of RAM to run the program on my desktop. It did not work well on my laptop which was a bit disappointing.

• Branche: Fotografie

Amazing Software Suite! With a steep learning curve

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

Even with minor frustrations and a steep learning curve, I can't imagine using any other software for my freelance, photography, or fine art needs. The advances of this software over the last decade has been amazing and at top speed. There is no creative task I have not found a solution to.
As often as I have tried other software to save money, I always come back to Adobe. It's worth the cost!

The Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software is by far the most useful collection of tools if you are in almost any creative field. I have used this software for 4+ years now, and could not do my job or create my artwork without it. Every step of my creative process is covered by one of their programs. Whether I am sorting images in Lightroom, editing and creating work in Photoshop, or doing layout in Indesign, I'm covered. The software is at the lead with new techniques and now with creative cloud, you are always using the most up to date versions.

As much as I love and depend on this software on a daily basis, the years of intense study and use that it has taken to get to the level of ease I am at now has to be taken into account. Moving from Photoshop to learning a new program like InDesign basically means you need to relearn almost everything. I understand that the two programs are for two totally different industries, but these worlds do cross over.
There is also the fact that as much as I love having my software up-to-date, not having an option to buy the software out-right is frustrating. I tend to like to pay things off and not have a monthly (or yearly), recurring bill.
Lastly, I would say that the occurrence of software bugs with new updates seems to happen often. It sometimes feels like we are being tested on as we pay. And the immediate help needed with sudden, unexpected glitches in your work process is hard to come by. There are times I have had to reinstall an older version to keep working. I think we are in a time when the pace of producing new software versions is allowing the collateral damage to be releasing updates with bugs.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Great Product, but Costly

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Adobe Creative Cloud is undoubtedly leading the industry with its technology. The ease and interchangeability of projects between each application in the suite is a HUGE time saver and has prevented a lot of extra work and headaches.

I like that the software is constantly being updated. It is nice to not have to worry about whether or not your software is out of date. The wide selection of applications is nice and convenient to have bundled together as well. Being able to choose the option to only pay for specific programs is also nice to have, however, I find all the products very useful, so I pay for the entire suite.

The recurring monthly fees add up. There used to be a time when you could just buy the software outright, which I honestly prefer.

William K.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Adobe Creative Cloud

Bewertet am 24.10.2020

My overall experience with the adobe Creative Cloud has been amazing. It is very easy, professional, and convent to use for both entry and professional creatives.

Adobe suit is very easy and convent to use. I love the fact that you can dynamically interlink from one software to another. Their Plugins are accessible and easy to find. I love the fact that they have different software for different purposes. Their interfaces are user freely and it can be learnt easily. Their softwares are professional, and you don't need external hardware to make them work. Adobe Creative Cloud listens to their customers, they fix bugs, they innovate their software yearly which makes it more easier for us to use as customers. I love the fact that some of their software are available on mobiles, which makes it easier to work on the move.

The subscription fees are quite expensive. Rendering and exporting processes take long sometimes. Requires you to have a fast device for the software to function properly. Some of their softwares crash quickly. External plugins are expensive as well.

Matt L.
  • Branche: Animation
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

This is definite a mixed bag that I have mixed feelings about, now more than ever.

Bewertet am 23.10.2020

Meh.

I don't eve know where to start. Adobe was always what the "cool kid" artists were talking about. It was the "thing to do" .. For one, I do not like being bound to one brand and program language to make my entire creative dreams come to life. I prefer multiple mediums and programs. Adobe is too expensive, and since most people that buy Adobe are students or people trying to learn, it is selfish to charge such high monthly fees, even for mobile apps. Adobe, from what I believe, plants spyware on my device when I download Adobe Cloud. I have a lot of screen shots and documentation of the process that unfolds from the time I download the Creative Cloud. I see so many strange instances of Adobe running all of the time, including "CoreSync.exe" which I read could possible be a virus. Created by whom? Entering my system through Adobe with their consent but not mine? The software is good. But the Cloud thing has to go. Let us just buy in full so we can try to get a job making 1/1000th of what you guys make.

I did not like the violation of trust. I had multiple intrusions and crashes due to this cloud system and the malware it introduced to my system. To make matters worse, they even took over my project during a commission and were moving the mouse while I was trying to work. That was just blatant disrespect. Maybe it was a 3rd party hacker, but the coresync.exe and other strange instances make me suspect that Adobe is another player in the big "4th Amendment Implosion" project where they sell our lives for 30 cents. Here is an example. I literally just looked at my task manager and see over a dozen instances of Adobe Running. I am sure there will be an "explanation" but the writing is on the wall.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Ilan T.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud 2020 Review

Bewertet am 1.10.2020

Using Photoshop on a daily basis for client design projects has made me familiar with the product and I can say it is an amazingly useful tool to any designer or artist. Someone who doesn't need the entire Adobe set but is looking to edit photos with filters and cropping can pay for a Photshop-only plan at a reduced cost compared to the all-program suite. This is important to mention as unfortunately the price on the entire Suite is high, being $40 per month at the time of writing. It grows even more feature-rich yearly, and there is the ability to use Photoshop on tablets as well to transfer files for on-the-go editing. I'd say look into Photoshop and if you need it for your work or are a hobbyist artist, buy it if it's financially viable.

A highly impactful feature that separates Photshop from simpler image-editing software would be the ability to use layers. Layers mean that a user can decide to have the background be distinct from the foreground, or individually edit objects within a large picture with many objects. The layers can also be merged together, copied or deleted as needed. Naming layers is a small effort that pays off in the long run as you may work on a design or artwork for several days or weeks at a time. Seeing the name "tree" as opposed to "layer 2" and knowing it will edit a certain tree in a piece saves time. Another key element of Photoshop is the ability to download and implement brushes, to differentiate art pieces by using specific techniques like digitally mimicking watercolor or texture. All layers in Photshop have an opacity function, so a user can even select portions of the drawing to fully show or be less visible, and this is often used to do shading and make collages. Photoshop can accept various Adobe file types for editing, such as moving a file back and forth from Illustrator to Photoshop, or opening a PDF file. The save feature can be used to save a file as various formats so if your client needs a specific file type it can be provided. The entire layout of the program can be customized to your liking and entire sections can be toggled on or off.

There are minor issues I have with the program. When initially downloading it unless settings are toggled Photoshop might not naturally start every document in inches or even pixels, but in picas. Picas aren't a common measurement tool and it is easy to think your program has a bug if you do not know where the settings are. Another issue is that Photoshop, like most Adobe programs, does take up a rather high amount of computer RAM. Low-end or older computers will have problems running it, even recent laptops do not always come with the recommended RAM for it unless buying an expensive one. While on a vacation and wanting to make some artwork I attempted to run the program on a family member's laptop and what would take moments to do on my desktop PC took minutes on the laptop because of freezing and general hiccups due to lack of resource on the laptop. It was an awful experience. A smaller quirk is how every new version of Photoshop, which is revised yearly, will change the place various tools are located, either hiding them or putting them in a new location. It's annoying to have muscle memory lead to a different tool or temporarily being scared a great feature was removed.

20 plus years using Adobe's products, time for a review

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

in 1995, I was introduced to Adobe Photoshop and it's ability to layer compositions and never turned back. I've worked with the best digital retouchers in Germany, Designed along side legends in the beauty industry, and have always pushed the limits of the Adobe software line until Creative Cloud came out. It was the first time I used cloud based software and was amazed by the new features and abilities. For once, I was learning more than doing and the challenge was well worth the switch. my only concern is for the users who do not understand the benefits of the SAAS model and see it as a price barrier. Basically, the Creative Cloud pushed out novice/occasional users as they are not willing to commit to a monthly bill. Other than leaving behind such users, the CC edition of Adobe's software suite has been the leading edge of the creative industry. From Live TV ads, to Print billboards, and catalogs with hundreds of pages, I've been able to do it all thanks to Adobe and their software.

I love the new cloud-based platform and all the features that come along with it
-Stock imagery flows directly into my projects
-Libraries follow me through my day for each client
-The Pallette based GUI has always been the best on the market
-Customization of key commands was a huge upgrade a while back
-Being able to paste vector forms from AI to PS is awesome

-AE is always having trouble with my video card even though listed and drivers are updated
-AE often stops rendering previews and I must restart to gain back the ability to preview timeline (related to first item?)
-I would like to see more pricing options for those who don't need the full kit. Example: a small company who cannot afford "Teams" and only needs one seat for design, but needs multiple seats for edits.

Sean B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Love the Adobe software but not in love with subscription

Bewertet am 8.8.2020

Creative Cloud is industry standard for design and you cant do business without it. It is priced fairly I suppose but would like it to be a little less expensive. I will say customer service was fantastic with the Covid shutdown and really helped out on costs for us independent contractors. Adobe really stepped up and I appreciate that level of support when it is needed.

I love having the lashes and greatest as it comes out. I use Lightroom, photoshop, illustrator and indesign daily. Having a single eco system with very similar controls and commands is a time saver.

As much as I like having updated software it isn't a necessary item for me. Before CC I could get away with upgrading software as needed to save money. It might be a few years of using photoshop before I needed a newer version, but I alway need the latest InDesign. I had the choice before, now I feel it costs me extra every year for things I dont need.

Jordan B.
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adobe User Since 2003

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

The Adobe Cloud software has been pinnacle to creating digital media which entices customers to shop at my business. It also has been great for designing and editing artwork and photographs for my families home. I have also used it to design presentations I used while in school. It is my workhorse for productivity, design, and creation!

There are a lot of different things to say about the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Simply put, with access to Adobe's Creative Cloud, the top quality media editing tools are right at your fingertips. I have spent the last 17 years using Adobe's products on a weekly basis. It has varied from professional uses, to personal uses, to educational uses. During this time I have seen the upgrades and implementations first hand.

I was introduced to photoshop in 2003 and was impressed with the versatility and capabilities even then. As my skills and needs increased so did the capabilities of photoshop and I always had the tools I needed. I must also say that at first, I knew all of the capabilities of the software, but know the endless capabilities have surpassed my knowledge. They are always improving!

Later they released lightroom, and that became my go to for lighting adjustments. It has been a great ally since I found it!

Previously the software cost $600+, and I could only afford a new copy every so many years, and I often found myself sticking with the older software. However, with their subscription version, I can pay small amounts and always have the newest software. All-in-all it is the same cost as upgrading every 4 or 5 years.

The software tends to be very user friendly, and the cloud option to cross platform edits is a huge win!

This is just a con I feel about most "Cloud Softwares" in general. The launcher applications they use take a hit on memory, and occasionally CPU. This gets annoying since I do not like having extra unnecessary things running in the background. I wish I could just have a local license the required weekly internet connection renewal. This to me is the biggest con.

I also wish I could by a universal subscription for personal work and school. I have to three different instances to abide by their terms. Because of this my cloud sharing functionality takes a hit.

Thomas W.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Adobe Creative Cloud - All of my design needs right where I need them.

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Overall, I believe that Adobe's Creative Cloud programs are really worth what you receive. I haven't used every program included in Creative Cloud, but the programs I DO use and depend make what I do as an artist possible. Great teaching tool.

I have been using Adobe's creative products for years, especially when they didn't even start organizing their Software brands with Abode Creative Cloud. The programs I mainly use within the Creative Cloud are Photoshop for illustration and design, while it's also very nice and convenient for me to design logos/type in Illustrator to later import into Photoshop for post-rendering. I've had mild experience with a few of their other products, such as InDesign and Aftereffects as well. Adobe After effects is their primary animation suite, and I've also had some great experiences with that program as well. All of the programs featured within the Creative Cloud Suite are very easy to learn and understand, in my personal experience, even though I may be biased considering how much experience I've had with these products over the years.

I wish there was an auto save function within the system. I've had many times where I simply forgot to save some amount of work, and while it's a good practice to save constantly on your own, this I could see definitely helping out in those situations. Otherwise, I don't really have any issues, other than some slight performance/optimization issues that may be more on my end. It would be much better if Adobe offered users the ability to buy their software instead of buying into subscription-based services.

Janice W.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Creative Asset Development and Management of Content is A*

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

From creating logos; to creating stock in Adobe Spark with links and downloads; Adobe Photoshop for quick photo edits that are then used in Indesign or Illustrator. There is really so much. My most usage is Adobe Acrobat and an Invaluable tool. I am a Subscriber but will Invest and buy Adobe Acrobat. I do not know how a business can work effectively without it as most documents need eSigning or adding or reducing pages and editing in .PDF format. It is so easy with Acrobat. Most of my usage is for creating Assets for Online Course Development, so I work across the Creative Cloud but there is always more to see. Can't wait to use the Animator! It also works well for Software Gurus that just want to try more and more and more. It is an addictive software that is not going to go away. Very Professional indeed. I used this from the days of Photoshop 5 and Coreldraw (no competition for Adobe at all). I will always use Adobe and recommend it for professional and creative industries.

Adobe Creative Cloud is so very very adaptable to whatever you need it for. There are just so many tools and features that you can use and are easy to learn too if you are new to them.

I love the creative flare to simple Assets that you create and how professional the content can look. Also, the use of Stock Images; Videos; etc.. that can be used across all of the Creative Cloud products. Being able to use them from the cloud makes for easy usage for business by just having a link or being able to login and see your Mobile Content.

The only thing that can be a problem is waiting for a Mobile App to upload and save what you are doing, but to be fair, this is directly related to your Internet source - Adobe is not responsible for this so I would say it is something that you as a User must ensure is clean (that is the internet source).

Thomas C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Gold Standard, Even if the Standard is a Subscription Service

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

I'm currently using Creative Cloud to create visuals for social media ads and landing pages. At work I have access to the Creative Cloud, but for my personal projects/freelance jobs, I've opted for alternate software that allowed me to purchase the software outright so I don't have to pay a continual subscription fee. Take that for what you will, but I recognize that most people will be fine paying a subscription rather than "owning" the software. As I mentioned in the title, the Creative Cloud is the gold standard for creative apps, but the cost of admission is definitely a little steep.

There are a ton of pros about the creative crowd subscription. As long as you have the means, a subscription to the service means you have access to virtually everything you'd need for creative. On one hand, it's great that with one monthly (or annual contract paid monthly) subscription you get access to Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, and more. These products are (arguably) the best on the market when it comes to photo and video creation, effect and animation generation, and vector design. Once you get past the learning curve (photo and video editing are generally more specialized skills), you won't likely want to use any other software for your digital marketing creative or whatever photo or video editing project you're working on.

I might be in the minority here, and while I said it can be nice to have every app under one subscription, my biggest gripe with creative crowd is that I wish I could pay a one-time fee and purchase whatever app I want to use. As it stands now, you can subscribe to one-off apps for a low price (~$20), or all apps for ~$50. Unfortunately, regularly using 4 of these apps, I'm forced to subscribe to the 'all apps' plan, and am paying for apps that I'm never going to use. That said, if you were to use each of these apps, this would be a pretty good value for your money. For my purposes, I wish that I could still pay a one time fee and purchase the apps of my choosing, but I understand why Adobe has gone the SaaS route. On top of this, there's quite a bit of a learning curve to the apps (there are entire post-secondary degrees for photo/video editing) but once you're comfortable with the software it's like second nature.