AccountEdge

Sortieren nach

Paul
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Terrific accounting software for volunteer treasurer's

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

AccountEdge Pro and earlier products all the way back to earlier software products have provided a way for me to serve as a volunteer treasurer at my church, homeowners association and civic association over many years. AccountEdge Pro provides all the features needed in an easy to use, fully integrated, efficient package for the accounting needs of the organizations I've helped. Closing each year and moving on to the next is done in a matter of a few minutes. The reports can be customized so everyone can easily understand the financial situation of the organization. Each year the product has improved. I've only needed support a few times over the last 15 or so years, but each time the support was easy to get and those helping were pleasant and knowledgeable, unlike my experience with other product's support when trying to get help with that I use for my personal finances. When I've handed off my duties to others, moving from the Mac environment I use to the Windows environment others use has gone smoothly. I strongly recommend AccountEdge Pro for anyone needing a robust, complete, usable, multi-platform accounting solution made up of superb software, top-notch support, affordable cost, flexible reporting and great human engineering. AccountEdge allows me to do quickly and easily take care of my organization's accounting needs.

Flexibility, efficiency, ease of use, support, efficiency.

There are so many features that sometimes I get lost in the choices, especially the reporting choices.

Barbara
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Happy customer.

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I can do our own payroll. Our accountant is only needed at the end of the year to do our overall business taxes. She is happy with the way that information is presented.

I have been using this software for years. It keeps track of all the payroll information the is needed for doing payroll yourself. Very simple to use.

It may be a user error, but I wish I could delete items in inventory easier or change the items name. We are Sharp dealers and sometimes product numbers change and I would like to get our inventory lists shorter to keep the file smaller.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your review.

In response to your inventory issues, you can delete an item as long as the quantity on hand is zero and can not be pending on any invoices. You would also need to purge old transitions that have this item on it.

You should be able to change the Item name/number easily by going into your Item List and clicking on the item, just click on the Name or Item Number field that you would like to change.

If you need additional help, you can reach out technical support team for free at accountedge.com/help.

Jeff
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Free Trial was revealing

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

easy to start, but after 2 weeks it lost my COA and had to reimport, then it lost that a 2nd time.
simple package not yet ready for a detailed multi-level COA

easy to get free trial installed, easy to set up user role

could not import chart of accounts, limitations on levels of sub accounts and the reporting summary/drill down

Scott
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Accounting Software Ever!!

Bewertet am 13.1.2017

I've been using AccountEdge Pro since it came out. before that I was using MYOB. I have tried QuickBooks and Quicken and frankly AccountEdge Pro works like I think. Entering Invoices, and purchases is simple and quick and updates my inventory. All of my bank accounts, credit cards, loans, lines are easily reconciled and auto payments keeps them updated. At the end of the year my accountant gets a copy of my file, reviews it, gives me accountant adjustments to enter, and completes my taxes. If I wanted, I could just print out any report he needs easily and he could complete the taxes with those reports. but since he is a AccountEdge Certified CPA he offers to do a complete review and helps guide me on setting things up correctly. I can run my business instead of having to be or having to hire an accountant for daily, and weekly bookkeeping!!

Flexibility to adapt it to my business needs.

?? In over 20 years of using the versions of this software any cons I had are gone because the developers listen an input users ideas and suggestions.

Jill
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best accounting software out there!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

I've used several different accounting programs and am forced to use two others right now at different clients, and AccountEdge wins hands down. I can do so much more, in a logical and intelligent way, than with the other programs: reports, searches, even simple transactions like checks, deposits, journal entries--they all make much more sense in AccountEdge.

It makes sense--the reports and searches are logical and easy to figure out. It's easy to find your way around. It can keep you from making stupid mistakes like duplicating a vendor or customer card, but if you do, you can merge the cards. The check and invoice forms are completely customizable.

I didn't like having to open old data files to get information from prior years, but now the program allows you to keep transactions from the last eight years, I believe. I still have to restore old files from time to time, though.

Bonnie
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

AccountEdge Pro review

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

We have used AccountEdge for over 20 years. (When it was originally MYOB). It works with our small business very well for the price we pay. We tried another software that cost 10 times as much and it wasn't user friendly at all and had a lot of issues. Will stay with AccountEdge.

It is easy to use and figure out even without a manual

The inventory module puts a reversing entry in when you receive material and you have to take it out.

Hi Bonnie,

Our Inventory tracking in AccountEdge should not be requiring you to manually make any changes because of a reversing entry.

I spoke with our technical support team and they would need more details to fully understand what is happening in the software.

You can reach out to our support team at accountedge.com/help for free to get this figured out.

Neil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Accounting Package Out There!

Bewertet am 22.12.2016

I am a former QB for Mac user. After spending countless hours on the phone with customer support (from India), and not being able to under stand the tech or being able to get them to understand my software problem, I decided to look for a better accounting package.
I found it with AccountEdge Pro. The software is easy to set up! It works great! And customer support is FANTASTIC!
Whenever my company changes or I forget how to do something, I call customer support. If they are busy they will call me back. When I am on with customer support, they are english speaking from New Jersey. Lets just say they are "Made in America". They have always helped me with my problem.
I have been with AccountEdge Pro for several years. You can't go wrong with this software company. I love these guys.

It is easy to use and meets all of my needs.

Nothing

Glen
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AccountEdge Pro/The best ever!

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I have had this software since early 90's when it was MYOB (Mind Your Own Business). Loved the name! I had already gotten Quicken and was lost from the start. I didn't even install it to my computer, it was so confusing. MYOB/AccountEdge was so easy to set up. It took me no time at all to be up and running. I waited a year or so to get the payroll module... what a mistake. I should have gotten it at the same time... again... easy , easy , easy. I was spending hours upon hours doing payroll, withholding, employee records...etc... got set up... now it only takes me minutes. Love it!

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to understand, just plain easy.

It has too much? lol. I don't use a lot of the features that are available, but if I need something, it is there.

• Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't use for more than one year

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

Sadly, we started with the precursor and now, unless we want to redo our entire bookkeeping, inventory, customer list, and vendor list, we're stuck with this software.

I'm stuck with it. We started with a much earlier version.

Trying to find prior years' transactions is costly and a huge pain.

Good Afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with access historical transactions. Depending on how far back you are looking, you may need to open a back up of historical file to see certain details.

We would be happy to help you if you are having trouble getting to your information. You can reach out to our NJ based Technical Support team for free at accountedge.com/help.

Sandra

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I manager the office of a small company. We were using QuickBooks. Since their customer support was less than helpful and not based in the States, when we switched our computer system, I switched our accounting software to AccountEdge. The three big keys for me was that AccountEdge had customer service available here in the States that can be reached easily with a phone call, the price is reasonable, and they have a decent program.

Corrections and adjustments are more difficult to make.

John

AccountEdge for Mac

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

AccountEdge is a solid Accounting System, however, the Paid support is lacking. The support Staff are not overly familiar with the product they are supposed to be supporting, and you are put on hold constantly why they "research" your issue.

AccountEdge for Mac is a solid Accounting Program. It allows me to keep track of everything financially related to my company. It also allows me to do my own Payroll, which is helpful.

The product does not support iOS devices very well. It has not updated its AccountEdge for iPhone application to keep up with its competitors. My Personal iBank iPhone application integrates seamlessly to my Desktop program, allowing me to keep track of my finances in real time, on the go.

Jamie
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Great software

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

It's been great and will continue to use the software for many years.

It's been great and will continue to use the software for many years.

I've been using Accountedge since it was MYOB. The software is easy to move around and learn even for someone who's never used an accounting program before.

No availability, like a competitor, to have access online especially when it would come to scanning and saving an invoice (online) so it doesn't use up your personal harddrive in the event of a crash as well.

Rob
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Former AccountEdge Pro User

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

I started using this software in 2003 when it was called MYOB. At the time, and for many years, it did everything I needed it do for managing my company's bookkeeping and accounting. It was fairly easy to use and only required updates every few years.

Eventually, I had to abandon AccountEdge Pro because they no longer support that latest Apple OS (Catalina - 64 bit).

Jeremy
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

AccountEdge Pro review

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

I have been very happy with AccountEdge Pro since moving from another piece of software that could not easily handle retainers. I run a law office and this feature is very important to keep track of clients deposits.

I enjoy the number of features, like the built in payroll option, custom invoices, and the ability to handle retainers.

The software can take some time to learn to use if you are not familiar with accounting rules.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Overall good product but not my favorite

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

Worked with AccountEdge for some time but previously I had worked with Peachtree Sage 2010 software and by far Peachtree won the best of me. Account Edge is good as a "get-it-done" software, simple rounded to get you what you need, but in order to rely on the software for the long run is not recommended.

We got messed up by one of the updates the software made and started having blanks in our records, and noticed the update wiped out the recent information we had put in the system. Thank goodness we had updated not so long before so we didn't lose anything important but after that situation we decided to cancel our account with Account Edge and try Quickbooks for a change.

Peggi

Great software!

Bewertet am 8.12.2016

I love AccountEdge. I've used it for since 1992! Every year they make improvements. A few years ago they added Bank Reconciliation, importing your activity from your bank. That is the most wonderful thing!
Of course, they've done many other things, including this year a direct link with UPS. There is no other software that has done as many things as AccountEdge. That is why I use it and I support other clients using it.

TANYA

Johnson County Foam Inc

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

the duplicate feature is by far helping with making sure entries are not duplicated therefore creating less entries for reversal in which looks better overall for accounting and reporting to the CPA purposes

it is very user friendly and easy to get around in the software

would like to see more customization in running the reports

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Using for over 20 years

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

We have been using Accountedge for so long and have been very happy with the improvements and updates

Ease of use, low cost, very robust, multiuser, quick response, secure, excellent support and accessibility.

There is nothing for us to complain about with this software

Roxanne
  • Branche: Internet

Long time user - my brain loves AE

Bewertet am 9.1.2017

I've been using this software for over 15 years. I previously had used other software and even once left AE (then known as MYOB) to return to previous product based on CPA request. But literally, my brain hurt when I used that product. AE has such a clean and clear interface. It has so many ways to customize the app for MY preferences. The features are logically organized and easy to find, not buried behind a cluttered old-school interface or confusing menus.

I rarely have to call in for help, but when I do, it's handled. And all my software upgrades are delivered automatically. The knowledge base is robust, too. I've used that to improve my knowledge of accounting principles.

We are a small consulting services company with clients across the USA.

Carol

Great Software

No problems overall. Very happy with the software

No problems overall. Very happy with the software

I like this software. It is easy to use. They do not try to rip you off every year or two on making you do the upgrade. As an accountant I am telling all of my clients about this software.

The fact that when or if you need to change a payroll check you have to delete it and reprint or post the paycheck.

Robert
  • Branche: Immobilien

Great accounting software

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

Great program and we have been using it for over 6 years now.

Great program and we have been using it for over 6 years now.

Easy to use and great for running reports to track our numbers.

The apperance of the software is a little dated.

Dan
  • Branche: E-Learning

Excellent producr

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I have used the product for years - very pleased.

I have used the product for years - very pleased.

Ease of use and value for the money. Very pleased.

Limited use on multiple machines. Otherwise no concerns.

Jalecia
Jalecia

Use AccountEdge daily

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

Pretty easy to use. Updates frequently. Very simple interface. Easy to add products, sales, purchases, etc

One of the only cons that I find is that it does not integrate with SalesForce. Would make things a lot easier if you could transfer data between the two with out having to do it manually.

Kerry
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

LOVE IT

wonderful

wonderful

ease of use, payroll included in package

level of sub accounts in the chart of accounts

Susan
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Using Account Edge

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

I started using your program years ago when it was called MYOB. Even though I don't use all of the features in the software I continue using it and keeping it updated. I have found that it is easy to navigate through and Tech support can always help me when I have a problem, which isn't that often.

When my customized forms don't transfer in the update .