AccountEdge

Sortieren nach

Jill
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best accounting software out there!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

I've used several different accounting programs and am forced to use two others right now at different clients, and AccountEdge wins hands down. I can do so much more, in a logical and intelligent way, than with the other programs: reports, searches, even simple transactions like checks, deposits, journal entries--they all make much more sense in AccountEdge.

It makes sense--the reports and searches are logical and easy to figure out. It's easy to find your way around. It can keep you from making stupid mistakes like duplicating a vendor or customer card, but if you do, you can merge the cards. The check and invoice forms are completely customizable.

I didn't like having to open old data files to get information from prior years, but now the program allows you to keep transactions from the last eight years, I believe. I still have to restore old files from time to time, though.

Barbara
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Happy customer.

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I can do our own payroll. Our accountant is only needed at the end of the year to do our overall business taxes. She is happy with the way that information is presented.

I have been using this software for years. It keeps track of all the payroll information the is needed for doing payroll yourself. Very simple to use.

It may be a user error, but I wish I could delete items in inventory easier or change the items name. We are Sharp dealers and sometimes product numbers change and I would like to get our inventory lists shorter to keep the file smaller.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your review.

In response to your inventory issues, you can delete an item as long as the quantity on hand is zero and can not be pending on any invoices. You would also need to purge old transitions that have this item on it.

You should be able to change the Item name/number easily by going into your Item List and clicking on the item, just click on the Name or Item Number field that you would like to change.

If you need additional help, you can reach out technical support team for free at accountedge.com/help.

- AccountEdge Customer Care

Lisa
  • Branche: Lagerung

LS Account Edge review

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I am not a real big fan of it. The order entry is very simple as well as entering purchase orders.

I think the visibility to payables and receivebles as well as some of the reports are a little misleading. Everything is by order or Invoice date, do not see a field for due dates on the payable reports. Wish it was a little more user friendly. I have used QB in the past and wish AE had some of the same capabilities.

Brad
  • Branche: Computer-Software

So many functions… and stable for 13 years use now

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

We are a software company with most of our business taking place online. I do regular reconciliation of hundreds of thousands of transactions… consolidating them into AccountEdge weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. In addition we have lots of direct customers that pay by Purchase Order. We drop-ship a number of hardware products from various vendors.

They are constantly updating the software and I've only had one data "glitch" in the 13 years I've run the software (with hundreds of thousands of sales invoices/quotes/purchase orders/transactions… and that one problem was rectified by their support team very quickly.

I love that they add new features yearly, but typically I don't find the features as useful as I'd find others. They are always willing to take feedback however, and I look forward to some of my suggestions being implemented.

I also wish the network edition worked on Windows.

Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but a few quirks that annoy me each month

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Overall AccountEdge makes my business bookkeeping simple-- I've used Quickbooks for other clients and I really do prefer the way AccountEdge handles billing for a daily service industry (we are in landscape maintenance). I wish the mobile technology allowed my husband to see more customer info when he is in the field, but we are able to work around that typically.

Ease of use for progress billing, I am able to bill daily sales in an easy to use format helping me not lose revenue by missing charges to customers

No ability to show customer total outstanding balance without a statement. I also think the reconciling process is clunky for bank statements and credit cards. My deposits show twice when I group them for a bank deposit slip and customer balances can be inaccurate on "cards".

Bonnie
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

AccountEdge Pro review

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

We have used AccountEdge for over 20 years. (When it was originally MYOB). It works with our small business very well for the price we pay. We tried another software that cost 10 times as much and it wasn't user friendly at all and had a lot of issues. Will stay with AccountEdge.

It is easy to use and figure out even without a manual

The inventory module puts a reversing entry in when you receive material and you have to take it out.

Hi Bonnie,

Our Inventory tracking in AccountEdge should not be requiring you to manually make any changes because of a reversing entry.

I spoke with our technical support team and they would need more details to fully understand what is happening in the software.

You can reach out to our support team at accountedge.com/help for free to get this figured out.

- AccountEdge Customer Care

John

AccountEdge for Mac

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

AccountEdge is a solid Accounting System, however, the Paid support is lacking. The support Staff are not overly familiar with the product they are supposed to be supporting, and you are put on hold constantly why they "research" your issue.

AccountEdge for Mac is a solid Accounting Program. It allows me to keep track of everything financially related to my company. It also allows me to do my own Payroll, which is helpful.

The product does not support iOS devices very well. It has not updated its AccountEdge for iPhone application to keep up with its competitors. My Personal iBank iPhone application integrates seamlessly to my Desktop program, allowing me to keep track of my finances in real time, on the go.

Neil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Accounting Package Out There!

Bewertet am 22.12.2016

I am a former QB for Mac user. After spending countless hours on the phone with customer support (from India), and not being able to under stand the tech or being able to get them to understand my software problem, I decided to look for a better accounting package.
I found it with AccountEdge Pro. The software is easy to set up! It works great! And customer support is FANTASTIC!
Whenever my company changes or I forget how to do something, I call customer support. If they are busy they will call me back. When I am on with customer support, they are english speaking from New Jersey. Lets just say they are "Made in America". They have always helped me with my problem.
I have been with AccountEdge Pro for several years. You can't go wrong with this software company. I love these guys.

It is easy to use and meets all of my needs.

Nothing

Glen
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AccountEdge Pro/The best ever!

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I have had this software since early 90's when it was MYOB (Mind Your Own Business). Loved the name! I had already gotten Quicken and was lost from the start. I didn't even install it to my computer, it was so confusing. MYOB/AccountEdge was so easy to set up. It took me no time at all to be up and running. I waited a year or so to get the payroll module... what a mistake. I should have gotten it at the same time... again... easy , easy , easy. I was spending hours upon hours doing payroll, withholding, employee records...etc... got set up... now it only takes me minutes. Love it!

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to understand, just plain easy.

It has too much? lol. I don't use a lot of the features that are available, but if I need something, it is there.

Tom
  • Branche: Großhandel

AccountEdge Pro Long-Time User

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

AccoutEdge Network Edition allows us to use multiple workstations to manage our daily sales, payables, and biweekly payroll.

Comprehensive for what we need it for. All cash accounts, including checking; receivables; payables; payroll; and more.

We've used it for so many years that we've gotten very used to it. Because we don't have a learning curve anymore, I don't have complaints.

It would be better if it integrated more easily into our database, or Excel.

Kathy
  • Branche: Eisenbahnbau

ACCOUNTEDGE NETWORK EDITION

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

AccountEdge has always been very helpful to resolve any issues I have had. I highly recommend this software.

I have used AccountEdge for many years. It is very easy to use and grows with our business. I can keep track of inventory and the auto build feature works well and saves me hours of time

I cannot change inventory item information once it has been used and I cannot combine cards if they info doesn't match. I must create new items.

Rob
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Former AccountEdge Pro User

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

I started using this software in 2003 when it was called MYOB. At the time, and for many years, it did everything I needed it do for managing my company's bookkeeping and accounting. It was fairly easy to use and only required updates every few years.

Eventually, I had to abandon AccountEdge Pro because they no longer support that latest Apple OS (Catalina - 64 bit).

Anthony
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Horrible - Waste of money, looking for another alternative, NO HELP FROM TECH SUPPORT.

Bewertet am 3.2.2021

Trying to do daily operations but have run into issues at every turn. Even the most simple task for accounting has become a nightmare.

NOTHING. I feel like I've wasted 5 months of my time switching and implementing a software system that is useless to our business, not to mention the high cost of the software.

I have not found ANYTHING that has been easy to do in this software. I have needed and tried to get help several times, I either get some lame 1 line response that doesn't make sense and get that response 2 or 3 days later after creating a ticket, or wait for up to an hour on the phone and finally get to talk to someone that isn't willing to listen to the issue, sounds like I either woke him from a nap or in a really bad mood.

SHARI
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

SDR

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

The software is easy to teach and use in our business.

We get inventory error messages when we do not expect them.

Hi Shari,

We offer free technical support via email for our customers. Please reach out to our technical support team at accountedge.com/help the next time you receive a random error message. We would be happy to help.

- AccountEdge Customer Care Team

Michele
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great overall Accounting Software!

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Overall very good accounting software. We've used it from the very beginning when it was MYOB. It's nice to see it keep getting better and better!

Great payroll tools and inventory management

Needs more in depth client management/contact. Also would like inventory ability to combine products for price breaks and more price break columns

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

very good overall

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

i believe the key word is "control" of the business finances through generally simple, user-friendly management of income, expenses, financial reports and tax preparations for the accounting firm.

generally user-friendly even for those like I who are not accounting-knowledgeable, good, patient, friendly accounting/tech support. although MYOB ownership and name has changed over the years, service quality, continuity and evolution has been smooth and positive.

a little expensive for a single person business and a couple of times there have been two situations where accounting support instructions to solution have not worked - albeit only twice over all these years.

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Using for over 20 years

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

We have been using Accountedge for so long and have been very happy with the improvements and updates

Ease of use, low cost, very robust, multiuser, quick response, secure, excellent support and accessibility.

There is nothing for us to complain about with this software

Ben
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Solid Accounting platform

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

Major benefit is keeping track of expenses and tracking income and employee stats.

Easy of use and set up.
Ability to run needed reports and do taxes in house.

Invoices look a little outdated. Could use some improvements.

Margaret

Why I chose AccountEdge Pro for my business

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

I am co-owner of a small Texas business, and am responsible for keeping the books for our business. I was not a business major in school, so was looking for a system that would be relatively simple to use, but robust enough to meet our booking needs. I also wanted something that did not require me to be in the "cloud", and was Mac friendly, and AccountEdge Pro has met all these needs.

There are more bells and whistles than I need, but ultimately I found the functions I wanted and am very happy with AccountEdge Pro.

Jeff

Pretty easy to use, covert and price-good package overall

Bewertet am 20.4.2018

Again very easy to use for current and new employees, easy to train and adapt, also conversion was quick and pain free. Very effective accounting program.

Lack of searching capabilities is the largest complaint. Searching mod would enhance the programs effectiviness and would make our accounting life easier. Please add.

Zohar
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Frequent updates. Updates resulted in recording data. Had to cancel today. Very cold reception...

Bewertet am 4.1.2018

My bookeeper loved this program and we had it on but it disrupted data entry with one of the updates. Account edge refused to consider our dilemma offering no solutions for the present or future.

Takes a bit to get used to. However this is one program which is yours to own. Data entry and recorded entries easy to find

Updates caused us problems. Automated renewal without consent is not fair. Poor customer service. No phone in customer service. Emailed replies and concerns misunderstood often. Very pushy on using their online store facilitation.

Lisa

AccountEdge Review

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Easy of using, the detail that you can get with your reports

That when you upgrade the software it does't save and move your forms over...Its a pain to have to re-create the invoices, etc.

Hi Lisa,

We offer an upgrade tool for your Customized Forms so you don't need to recreate them when you upgrade to a new version.

Here is a link to the support article to walk you through the process the next time you upgrade: http://support.accountedge.com/kb/upgrading/upgrading-company-file#FORMS2012

- AccountEdge Customer Care Team

Larry
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

AccountEdge Pro is disappointing

Bewertet am 26.9.2018

After 6 months of entering data and setting up information, we are still unable to use due to program conflict issues. Every issue takes days to receive response and few are corrected

One time purchase for program except for payroll. Reasonable cost.

Far too complex to evaluate in 30 days. Too many issues not covered by online videos. No documentation manual provided. Poor customer support with issues. Unable to input payroll tax tables manually.

Stephen

A Real Workhorse

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

AccountEdge made a large contribution in the development of my business.

AccountEdge was really easy to use. It was very easy to set up and I never encountered any glitches.

I used AccountEdge mainly for the invoicing function and not many of the other functions. Nothing to complain about.

Anglea
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

AccountEdge Pro - EASY

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

Our office has used this program for 14 years and it takes care of all our accounting needs.

AccountEdge Pro is so easy to set up and navigate. Can't think of anything that you can't do with this program.

I can find no cons to mention. Takes care of all our needs.