Smoobu

App für die Verwaltung von Ferienwohnungen einschließlich aller notwendigen Funktionen

4,6 /5 (111 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Antonio C.

Calidad y fiable

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Su puesta en marcha nos facilitó mucho el trabajo, es fundamental si trabajas con distintas plataformas de alquiler para la sincronización de la disponibilidad y precios. Sin esta herramienta es casi imposible la gestión.

Es una herramienta muy intuitiva y fácil de uso. Realiza a la perfección lo que se le pide, que es la sincronización con las diferentes plataformas de alquiler. También están en continua evolución y perfeccionamiento de la herramienta. Esto es muy importante para que no se quede desfasada. Van ampliando las integraciones con otras herramientas necesarias para la gestión de los inmuebles.

Incluyen una plantilla para publicar tu web y quizás sería interesante disponer de más opciones.

Gerry N.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

You can phone them! You call them, they answer. They listen, they do what you want. In minutes!

Bewertet am 18.11.2017

It supports my business, and saves me time and money. It also frees me up to grow my business and add new channels with confidence

Easy to use, intuitive. Great dashboard with everything you need all in one screen. All backed up by the best customer service I have had with a Channel Manager. It's like having a back office that actually likes working with you. Before discovering Smoobu I had tried 2 other channel managers. I lasted 9 months with the first and only 3 months with the second. They were difficult to navigate, badly designed. The customer service was awful, you had to either send an email and wait for a reply or make an appointment sometime in the future to get a call back (that often just didn't happen). I was going crazy and about to give up on finding something that worked. Then I found Smoobu. It was a Saturday afternoon, and they had a telephone number. Just out of curiosity I called (expecting a voicemail saying they were closed). Much to my surprise a human being answered. I was up and running within hours. A connection that with a previous company had taken 3 weeks took them 2 minutes. Yes I know, unbelievable. No more stress. No more feelings of isolation. No more double bookings (and being told it was somehow my fault). I am now relaxed and happy and growing my business. And concentrating on my guests. I really feel like I have found a business partner who cares about me and is part of my success.

Criscia R.

Easy to use & Highly recommended

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

This channel manager has really increased our team efficiency while managing ~40 properties in India. It's very easy to use, very fast to get started... We did the trial and realised we could not live without it anymore! Customer service is also very responsive! I HIGHLY recommend this channel manager.

For over 40 listings it is difficult to search the availability as we need to scroll up or down. If there is search option for dates it would make it easier.

Antwort von Smoobu Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Criscia,
thanks very much for your review and choosing us over others. Very excited to hear that you are enjoying your experience. We are working on making the calendar easier to use also for larger accounts. In the meantime, have you discovered the calendar only view? https://login.smoobu.com/de/booking/calendar/2
Best
Philipp

Andrew R.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Minimal user IT knowledge needed; Regular Improvements and New Feature; Top After-Sales Support

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

We have absolute confidence in the Smoobu software after over 2 years of using it. In an increasingly automated world, the Smoobu after sales staff have a human touch and an UNDERSTANDING of our business that is invaluable, which indicates that they are well-trained/experienced. Any problems can be solved swiftly without long tedious (and repeated) explanations. We have found EXACTLY the product and back-up we need, starting from scratch in 2017 and cruising at our optimum turnover in 2020, which would have been impossible with the Smoobu software package.

As a single property tourism letting company, we need a one-stop solution for our market visibility, communications, calendar and price management (linked to the WHOLE market) and and a 100% reliable point-of-sale interface with our payment provider platform. The SMOOBU property rental management software package gives us all the above and several other options that we don't use. Very good value for money when one considers its vital role. It's an EXCELLENT tool.

We offer our website in 3 languages BUT Smoobu does not, as yet, permit us to set up a photo-based template into which we can add our images THEN copy that template and insert the different languages. The work-time needed to set up the sites is therefore tripled as each language site needs to be started from a set of blank pages.... The Smoobu team is so pro-active that this option will no doubt come soon.

Allan M.

Tokeet to Smoobu

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

Overall, our experience has been great. We have lost a couple of features, however what we have gained far outweighs this.
Customer support also very kindly offered to import existing direct bookings which was very helpful.

The features that drew us to Smoobu were the automated messaging, Igloohome integration, the guest guide/portal and the additional option selling.

I would say the only negative point we have so far is the handling/recording of invoices.
Payments need to be recorded manually, whereas Tokeet would handle this automatically and made it very easy to schedule invoices, and track sent, outstanding and paid invoices.

Nico B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Best price - functionality relation on the market

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

I have done thorough evaluations of what the market has to offer for business like mine and I have concluded that smoobu is the best option for e business of my size in europe.
It covers everything that is essential and also offers quite a bit more. It is multilingual which is an important aspect for short time rentals in Europe. Their support is really adequate. For the price one pays it is the best to my knowledge (and I think I've seen them all).

It offers a lot of functionality that only more expensive tools offer. There exists a direct line to their support and to their management.

There are some issues about the user interface. They don't really affect the functionality but would be very nice if they would be fixed.

Lisa S.

Self Catering Owner of One Property

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Love the automation as we still work full time so need the admin to be as automated as possible.

Smoobu was the first channel manager e used when we started as i wanted something that could manage the OTA's from one place and Smoobu does this. I also love the fact it integrates with our dynamic pricing tool, pricelabs. These tools are essential as an owner especially if you still work full time.

Id love to see a full pricing api with VRBO and the minute i have to pay for two api links. When booking using the booking tool, it would be great if the customer email could pass through to Stripe so the receipt is emailed at the point of booking. This is manual at the moment. If we could have a search availability tool that can be added as aa widget to a website, that would be helpful. At the minute it is only available on the booking widget but a smaller version where you can check your dates would be good.

Anna T.

Mai più senza ...

Bewertet am 19.6.2021

Avere tutta la la situazione delle prenotazioni sotto controllo in un unico posto, che sia su web o da applicazione mobile non ha prezzo.

Incredibile pensare che solamente fino a pochi mesi fa gestivo tutto con carta e penna, sembra di parlare del medioevo ...
Con Smoobu finalmente sono al passo con i tempi e ogni giorno che passa scopro nuove funzionalità, grandi e piccole, che mi fanno risparmiare ore e ore di tempo. Comodissimo per esempio poter inviare un preventivo al volo anche dal cellulare mentre sono seduta al bar.
Potrei scrivere un libro ma quello che posso consigliare è quello di testare la versione di prova per 14 giorni. Potrete testare TUTTE le funzioni e vedrete che dopo 14 giorni non ne farete più a meno.

Non in tutte le sue funzioni (che sono davvero tante) è intuitivo da utilizzare. Ma basta armarsi di un po' di pazienza, leggere le guide e casomai scrivere all'assistenza e si risolve in poco tempo. Sarebbero comode e molto spesso potrebbero bastare quelle piccole (i) vicino ad una funzione dove quando si va sopra con il mouse si apre una piccola finestrella con delle brevi istruzioni/indicazioni sulla funzione.

Xabier txomin S.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great software i would not hessitate to recommend

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

It is really easy to use. No complications, no difficult to set up functionalities. The property web facility is a plus. The support team is really friendly, knowledgeable and listens to customers!. I am getting lots of emails from competition but I am not planning to move from Smoobu. I really love Smoobu simplicity.

Pros:
1.-It is a very easy to use software. Getting familiar with smoobu is really simple, practically instantaneous.
2.-The migration to Smoobu is really simple and staff is always willing to help.
3.-They have a very useful and very easy to configure web functionality.
4.-I love the functionality of being able to synchronize rates from smoobu with the most important sales channels.
5.-The synchronizations works perfectly. It has never failed so far. No double bookings at all.
6.-The system rarely crashes down and if it does, it is momentarily for maintenance.
7.-You can set up Smoobu in different languages. It is truly multi-lingual.
8.-Perhaps this is one of the strongest points of Smoobu. It is true that communication with the customer service department is easy, fast and always in a friendly and professional tone.

Cons:
Given that it is a software that it is designed to be easily usable and does not complicate its functionalities, there may be people who miss less avant-garde features but in my case in particular I love that everything Smoobu offers works perfectly and without complications. They are currently developing a solution for the new PSD2 regulations, which is more than welcome.

Ryohei I.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Best viable solution for small property owners with great CUSTOMER SUPPORT, CLEAN FEATURES &...

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

Firstly, for someone who has hardly used a channel manager, the learning curve is always going to be a thing no matter which service you decide to use. This was the case for me, after reading countless reviews I decided to trial Smoobu and am now a paid user.

And when the learning curve is unavoidable, Smoobu truly shines with their CUSTOMER SUPPORT - it is definitely one of their best features. Their chat team works in German-time (and they are not available 24/7), but it was definitely handy when you're based overseas. Their e-mail support team I find are VERY experienced, fast, helpful, patient, understanding and respectful - I seriously only have praise for them! They truly helped a novice channel manager user like myself troubleshoot, configure, and set up the optimal solution that works best for my particular business size and workflow.

Regarding the SOFTWARE FEATURES, I think we always tend to want more, and more of the available features offered more seamlessly and automated, so I don't think it's even fair to expect EVERYTHING, and the simplicity of Smoobu's software - both in UI and UX, once you get a grip on it, is a HUGE asset that eliminates and minimises all the headaches we go through as owners and managers.

And finally - PRICING. Based on my own research I think their overall quality offering is astounding vis a vis the cost. I am thoroughly impressed with the service and am grateful that I found something I am happy to pay for and proud to continue using!

EMAIL SUPPORT > CHAT SUPPORT: Though chat support is easier to access, for an actual conundrum or a multilayered question you're facing I would definitely go through their e-mail support since they can constructively engage with your problems (maybe also because they have more time to respond?), and you really feel that they are there to help you! But the chat team is great too for small questions you might have (but sometimes they disconnect in the middle of a question - but don't be discouraged and take that to e-mail or maybe call though I haven't tried that personally!)

GOOD DESIGN BUT NOT YET MIND-BLOWING: It is minimal, clean and ticks all the right boxes in terms of UI / UX and it is not at all problem for internal admin use, but for someone who comes from a creative industry background (e.g. used to the intuitive approach of Apple products and have done consumer-facing communication work) I do think their consumer-facing features (like their new GUEST APP and WEB EMBEDDABLE BOOKING TOOL) can be further reimagined based to align themselves with consumers who are spoiled by Apple, Google et al. providing great design to the mainstream. So in sum, based on a philosophy that good design → looks great and ALSO heightens practicality.

TWO-WAY SYNCS VS iCAL SYNC: Not a con but a note - with Airbnb when you sync via their two-way sync it makes it impossible to view or edit your calendar on Airbnb. It's great but I found it easier to iCal sync like the rest of the platforms!

Ganache L.

Opinion Costebelle Conciergerie

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Very good exchanges with the team in place, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who manages the French clientele.

sharing schedules with the teams and the booking site

No PMS. Technical difficulty in setting up certain data (booking engine, and connectivity with platforms)

Luke M.

Great channel manager!

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

with previous channel manager, I have used in the past, there were missing one most important think for me, mobile compatibility, which smoobu has and its working perfectly

Mobile friendly and customer support where the key factor for me

do not have it at the moment, its working perfectly for me

Michela B.

Smoobu Channel Manager

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Lo consiglio vivamente a tutti i gestori di strutture ricettive.

Ho fin da subito apprezzato la semplicità e la praticità di questo software che consiglio vivamente anche a chi parte da zero e non ha alcuna esperienza con i 'channel manager'. Mi sono trovata molto bene con tutte le funzionalità, semplici e intuitive da usare, e ho particolarmente apprezzato il servizio di assistenza, davvero eccellente.

Non c'è nulla che non mi abbia soddisfatto.

Jacopo R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Prodotto con imbattibile rapporto qualità prezzo

Bewertet am 19.6.2021

Utilizzare Smoobu mi fa stare tranquillo perché non ho più l'ansia che tutti i canali siano sincronizzati.

Non è più pensabile oggi fare a meno di un gestionale, anche per le piccole strutture come la mia.
In Smoobu ho trovato un prodotto con un rapporto qualità prezzo davvero imbattibile. Il tempo che mi fa risparmiare fa recuperare di gran lunga l'investimento. Anche gli ospiti ne beneficiano, ad esempio con le e-mail automatiche che imposto per loro e con la Guest App, dove inserisco tutto quello che devono sapere, dai ristoranti nella zona, ai numeri di emergenza, al supermercato più vicino, alle attività da fare in zona, ecc. ecc.
Comodissima la parte delle statistiche, che in un batter d'occhio ti dà il quadro delle prenotazionei, fatturati, canali che funzionano maggiormente, ecc...

Le funzioni sono tante e a volte ci si può quasi perdere. Qualche breve istruzione in più all'interno della funzione potrebbe aiutare a districarsi meglio e sfruttarne così le funzionalità al 100%.

Fabian Y.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UN NUEVO COMPETIDOR CON MUCHA CALIDAD!

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

Un software muy intuitivo, con todas las funcionalidades necesaria para administrar desde pocos a muchos apartamentos turísticos o habitaciones de hotel a un nivel profesional,

Tiene muy buen precio y sobre todo el servicio de atención al cliente, son muy cercanos y personalizan cada situación, te sientes cuidado y respaldado cuando algo sucede, sobre todo en esos tiempos de pandemia, tienen un sobresaliente en este sentido,

Por lo demás son un software muy completo al que hay que adaptarse al principio, sobre todo si se ha usado otro software diferente antes de este…

Los recomiendo sin dudarlo, después de usar 2 empresas diferentes previamente, estoy muy feliz una año después con Smoboo, en mi idioma siempre y con la certeza de que no hablare con una maquina cuando pasa algo!

Enhorabuena chicos!!!

Es un software muy completo, con inmensa catidad de funcionalidades y sencillo de usar.

Al principio cuesta adaptarse, pero es como todo lo nuevo, es tan practico que puede llegar a confundir, pero todo lo contrario.

Anya B.

Smoobu Is a valuable tool

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

It is always a pleasure to work with the Smoobu team. I have even managed to contribute to the upgrades in features with some of my suggestions....which shows that the dev team is dedicated to producing a product that suits their client's needs.

I love that you are able to create a booking tool and website from the portal, and customise the bookings from various portals that are clearly identifiable by colour coding.

It would be great if there was more API integrations automatically available to all portals - especially in South Africa.

Daniel D.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Full featured, user-friendly and very stable

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

When your business depends on a software you really need to be able to talk to a real person in case you hit a wall. The people at Smoobu are always there for you whenever you need help. 5 stars !

Smoobu allows to pull in different airbnb and booking accounts into one software environment. As a property management company specialised in short term rental this was the software to manage our business.
The setup was quick. The software is very easy to use.
Smoobu allows to program automatically sent personalised messages to guests. Airbnb has now added this feature but the Smoobu version works better. When a booking comes in 3 days before the guests arrival but the message is programmed to be sent 6 days in advance than airbnb does not send the message, but Smoobu does !
When handling numerous client accounts it is nearly impossible to handle client communication without a channel manager. Smoobu has worked without any glitches, it is as reliable as a Mercedes-Benz !

Nothing really. I have no negative comments.

Stefano C.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best management software around for vacation rentals

Bewertet am 5.1.2021

made my life easier, and automatized many processes that were manual before. and it's still cheap!

The simplicity of setup and use, great performances, money for value, made life easier
Exceptional Italian customer support!

some minor features, compared to other software, were still missing, but they are minor and I know the Dev team keep working to improve

Mathias B.

Perfekt für Vermietung einer Ferienhaus / Ferienwohnung

Bewertet am 25.1.2021

Sehr guter & schneller Support!

Eine Software für alle nötigen Funktionen wie Belegungskalender und Buchungsmöglichkeit auf eigener Website. Integration als Channel Manager für Airbnb, booking.com und für Gästemeldungen an zb. feratel (Kurtaxen). Top ist die Integration von Nuki (Gast erhält automatisch eine Email mit seinen Eintrittcodes für die Nuki App). Rechnungen können erstellt werden (direkt versenden) oder als PDF herunterladen.

Details wie Unterschiedliche Konfigurationen von Erwachsenen und Kindern kann ausgebaut werden.

Pierre D.

Kostengünstig für Hotels und Resorts

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Das Programm arbeitet perfekt fast 2 Jahren kein Fehler.

Einfacher Handhabung und kostengünstig hat mir deshalb am besten gefallen

Kein gefunden vielleicht nicht für große Hotels.

Felix G.

Beste Software für die Vermietung von Ferienhäusern

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

Smoobu spart uns eine Menge an Zeit täglich ein. Preislich ist es sehr günstig. Vergleichbare Hotelsoftware liegt bei mehr als 10.000€ für die Anschaffung mit diesem Funktionsumfang.

Wir nutzen die Software täglich. Sie bietet uns von der Reservierung bis zur Rechnungsstellung alles aus einer Hand. Smoobu gibt es nur als SaaS, daher können wir von überall auf der Welt unsere Buchungen managen.

Manche Funktionen könnten regelmäßiger weiterentwickelt werden. So würden wir uns freuen die Buchungsbedingungen im Buchungstool je nach Website über die gebucht wird anpassen zu können bzw je nach Objekt. Außerdem wäre es schön bei den Nachrichten mehr Optionen zu haben (Wenn-Dann Funktionen, Versandzeitpunkte mehr als 10 Tage, …). Allerdings tut sich sehr regelmäßig was in Smoobu an Erweiterungen und Verbesserungen. Leider wird das aber nirgendwo kund getan sondern man findet es so wie Ostereier und freut sich dann.
Schön wäre es auch, wenn man beispielsweise in den Nukischlössern den Berechtigungszeitraum automatisch um einen Kulanzzeitraum verlängern könnte.

Christian J.

Anwenderfreundliche Software mit vielen Features

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

Mit Smoobu gelingt die Gästehausverwaltung einfach und sorglos!

Die Software bietet ein Gesamtpaket zu einem wirklich vernünftigen Preis. Wichtig und wertvoll sind die einfach zu erstellenden Anbindungen an die Buchungsportale. Hervorzuheben ist der Webseitenbaukasten, der keine Wünsche offen lässt. Auch der Support ist sehr lobenswert!

Wünschenswert wäre die Anbindung mit eVisitor, der kroatischen Gästeregistrierung.

Thomas W.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Zahlungsabwicklung extrem schlecht

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

Ich kann smoobu deshalb nicht weiterempfehlen und schaue mich in den nächsten Tagen nach Alternativen um.

Integration Verfügbarkeits-Kalender in Webseite (aber nur begrenzt an Design der Webseite anpassbar ohne zu programmieren)
Verknüpfung von zwei Objekten, die getrennt oder einzeln vermietet werden.

Ich bin so enttäuscht von Smoobu. Die Buchungsfunktion (und vor allem die Bezahlfunktionen) von Smoobu funktionieren nicht wie erwartet. Es wird wohl immer nur die Anzahlung automatisch belastet und uns gut geschrieben. Um die eigentliche Zahlung müssen wir uns selbst kümmern. D.h. bei Paypal müssen wir den Gast bitten uns das Geld manuell zu überweisen - bei der Kreditkarte habe ich nich keine Ahnung wie ich nun an mein Geld komme.
Die Werbung von Smoobu verspricht so viel - aber ich wundere mich, wie andere Vermieter das machen. Wir zahlen monatlich fast 40 Euro an Smoobu - auch in diesem Jahr in dem wir wegen Corona fast keine Gäste hatten - und für dieses Geld erwarte ich mehr.

Antwort von Smoobu

Smoobu - The Vacation Rental Software
Lieber Tom,
danke fur die Ruckmeldung. Richtig, diese Funktion ist noch nicht implementiert. Wird in Zukunft kommen fur Kreditkartenzahlungen (UPDATE: IST LIVE). Daher bieten wir auch eine 14-tagige kostenlose Testversion an, vollig unverbindlich. Bei uns kauft niemand die Katze im Sack und daher schwierig diese Bewertung zu beantworten.
Etwa so als wurde wir uns bei euch uber einen nicht vorhandenen Pool beschweren der nirgendwo inseriert ist. Auch technisch ist die Restzahlung uber PayPal nicht direkt moglich, sondern nur uber Braintree Integration.
Zudem, uber die Kreditkarte kannst du derzeit uber auch manuell buchen, zudem uber PayPal die Zahlung auch automatisieren.
Daher bewertest du uns hier ein wenig auf Basis einer Funktion, die wir nicht im Angebot haben. Bitte kontaktiere doch einmal unseren Kundenservice um hier dir Moglichkeiten aufzeigen zu lassen.
Viele Grusse
Philipp (Gruender Smoobu)

Carsten L.

Gute preiswerte Software mit Entwicklungspotential und Schwächen im Support

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

Insgesamt habe ich eine Verbesserung zu meinem vorher genutzten System erfahren und freue mich auf neue features, die hoffentlich noch entwickelt werden. Im Bereich des Supports ist die erfahrene Hilfe stark mitarbeiterabhängig. Insgesamt würde ich mir wünschen, dass stärker auf die Bedürnisse und Vorschläge der User eingegangen würde.

Der Channelmanager ist wirklich ausgesprochen einfach zu bedienen und funktioniert ausgezeichnet. Ein Synchronisieren mit den großen Portalen ist sehr einfach, schnell und zuverlässig.

Wenn man viele Einheiten vermietet vermisst man doch die eine oder andere Funktion, z. B. mehr Möglichkeiten in der Preisgestaltung.
Der Support ist leider nicht so wie in vielen Bewertungen beschrieben. Die jungen Leute sind häufig entweder genervt oder ignorant, beides ist für den User nicht zielführend.
Ich hoffe die vielbeschworene Innovationsfreuede und Veränderungsbereitschaft bleibt erhalten, so dass man in 2 Jahren nicht wieder zum nächsten System hoppen muss.

Matthias K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Gutes Marketing und schöne Benutzeroberfläche, aber leider wenig dahinter

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Leider konnte ich bei den Nachteilen keinen weiteren Text mehr eingeben.. Meiner Meinung nach ist das Buchungstool nicht für mehrsprachige Websites anwendbar! Weitere Probleme:
1. Buchbar bis: hier sind nur Werte ab 30 Tagen gültig. Um die Apartments zu sperren, habe ich die Zahl 1 eingegeben. Dennoch konnte über Booking gebucht werden, was wiederum Kosten verursachte! Ich wurde schroff darauf hingewiesen, dass es in der Dokumentation steht, dass hier nur Werte ab 30 Tagen akzeptiert werden - eine Fehlermeldung bei der Eingabe eines ungültigen Wertes -> Fehlanzeige! Das verstehe ich nicht unter Benutzerfreundlichkeit.
2. Bookingflow Plugin für Wordpress: Dieses hatte falsche Verfügbarkeiten angezeigt. Von einem Supportmitarbeiter wurde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass das Tool von Kunden entwickelt wurde und daher kein Support angeboten werden kann. Die Entwickler sind nicht erreichbar und die Website des Plugins ist gelöscht. Kein Kommentar.
Ich habe mit mehreren Supportmitarbeitern gesprochen und hatte nie das Gefühl, dass man über die Funktionsweise der Software Bescheid weiß. Leider erhält man keine konkreten Antworten oder nur die Rückmeldung, dass ein Problem der Technik übergeben wurde. Danach lässt man den Kunden im Regen stehen. Konkrete Vorschläge für die Weiterentwicklung werden ignoriert. Eine derartige Enttäuschung hätte ich gerade nach der vielversprechenden Werbung nicht erwartet. Ich kann Smoobu daher nicht empfehlen.

Einfache Einrichtung, das moderne Design und die Flexibilität bezogen auf die Plattformen, die dem Benutzer geboten wird

Zahlreiche Support Tickets wurden geöffnet - kein einziges bisher erfüllt. Was der Kunde bekommt, ist eine Standardantwort wie: "vielen dank für das Feedback! Wir arbeiten ständig daran, Smoobu besser und einfacher zu machen." -konkrete Lösungen werden von Smoobu allerdings nicht angeboten. Der Großteil bezieht sich auf das hoch angepriesene "mehrsprachige" Buchungstool.
1. Die Sprache kann dabei nur über die Browsersprache eingestellt werden - eine integration in eine Website mit Sprachschalter ist daher nur wenig sinnvoll, denn dafür wäre eine manuelle Festlegung der Sprache notwendig. Die Anforderung wird nicht umgesetzt, da die Funktion der Mehrsprachigkeit laut Anbieter trotzdem gegeben ist.
2. Nehmen wir an, wir leben mit dem ersten Punkt und gehen über die Browsersprache.. Nun kommen wir zur Übersetzung selbst, die mehr als dürftig ist. Die meisten Teile des Tools werden von Smoobu automatisch in 15 Sprachen übersetzt. Das Ganze jetzt noch einheitlich für eine einfache Website zu machen ist quasi unmöglich. Egal, dann bekommt der Benutzer das Buchungstool in seiner Sprache und den Rest auf Englisch. Nächstes Problem: Es können die Zusatzoptionen wie z.B. Nächtigungsabgabe, Stornobedingungen usw. nicht direkt übersetzt werden. Dazu muss immer jeweils der Deutsche und der Englische Text eingefügt werden. Der Outcome ist, dass der Benutzer (egal welche Sprache er spricht) sowohl den deutschen als auch den englischen Text auf der Website sieht.

Antwort von Smoobu

Hallo Matthias,
das tut mir leid zu horen.
Ich kann leider nur ein Ticket zu einem ganz anderen Thema finden.
Evtl. meldest du dich bei uns einmal damit wir die Aspekte klaren konnen.
Das Buchungstool wird automatisch in die jeweilige Sprache des Browsers ubersetzt, alles vollautomatisch, daher auch keine Ubersetztungsmoglichkeiten. Wenn eine Ubersetzung deiner Meinung nach nicht korrekt sein sollte ist das anpassbar. Die Details empfehlen wir in der Regel in den AGB zu platzieren.
BookingFlow ist ein externes Tool, daher auch nicht in unserer Hand.
Dass die ersten tatsachlich 81 Tage einmalig durch uns freigeschaltet werden mussen ist ein bewusster Sicherheitsmechanismus um Doppelbuchungen durch fehlerhafte Bedienung des Kunden zu verhindern bei Setup.
Zusammenfassend, mit tut es leid, dass du nicht das Produkt erhaltst, dass du dir wunschst. Deine meisten Anmerkungen sind aber leicht losbar.
Viele Gru?e