FORDATA VDR Erfahrungen

Paweł
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Reliable + value for money

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

Very good quality at a great price. I recall customer support very fondly. I was with an investment bank that had a number fo unique requests and they were all dealt with.

Several years back, when I was last using Fordata's software, it still had no convenient mobile option. Also, it ran kind of sluggish on some browsers. It was not a dealbreaker, but I would like to see this fixed (maybe it already has been).

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for the positive review! Everyday, our developers are developing our system and the problems you wrote about are no longer present.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Best value for money

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

It is quite simple but effective VDR for not very complicated projects. Customer support is very good - quickly respond and solve the issues.

We have issues with adding and managing the files once we had VDR ca. 15 GBs and few users working simultaneously. It is good to understand the possible max sizing of your VDR beforehand.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your detailed review and feedback :) We're delighted to hear that you find FORDATA VDR to be a simple yet effective solution for your projects and that our customer support has met your expectations. Regarding the issues with file management at higher storage capacities and simultaneous users, we appreciate your insight. We are continuously working to improve our system's performance and scalability.

Konrad
  • Branche: Immobilien

FORDATA REVIEW

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

VDR is used by my company to manage data flow between various parties during property due-diligence. It is used quite commonly. What I especially like about Fordata is great costumer support. Consultants are always available and eager to help.

* The interface is pretty transparent, although the design could be more modern-looking
* The software allows to use all basic functionalities of the VDR
* The staff is very helpful

* Interface looks obsolete,
* the software works pretty slow, especially in terms of major operations (e.g. deleting files in bulk)
* some of the functionalities (e.g. like sending notifications to users) are not very intuitive
* Necessity to log into an additional panel (Fordata uploader) in order to manage files.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your opinion. It has been 3 years since the opinion was issued. Our system is still being developed. What you pointed out as cons are no longer cons. We encourage you to use it again.

Gertraud
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

excellent price-performance ratio

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

very easy to use, even with no experience
friendly customer service

the translations in german version could be better

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your feedback! :) We're glad to hear that you found our platform easy to use, even without prior experience. Regarding the German version translations, we appreciate your input and are continually working to improve in that area. We're committed to providing the best possible experience for our users :)

Kamil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good platform for reasonable price

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

I very much like using Fordata and choose it for every DD project.

I very much like using Fordata and choose it for every DD project.

Simplicity, great customer support, always open to resolve customer issues

Document storage metrics for non-DD projects are not sometimes fully adequate

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Imprima Virtual Data Rooms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FORDATA VDR

More competetive price, good support in Poland, easy and quick to set up.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your positive review! :) We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform to be a very good choice, especially appreciating its simplicity and excellent customer support. Your feedback about document storage metrics for non-DD projects is noted, and we'll use it to make necessary improvements.

Adrian
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

User's feedback

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

I liked the clarity of the folders and naming convention.

I did not like the necessity of downloading relevant document before being able to open it/view it.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you appreciated the clarity of the folders and naming convention. Regarding the inconvenience of downloading documents before viewing, we understand your feedback. However, it's worth noting that there's no need to save the documents locally. Next time, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance—they'll be more than happy to help :)

• Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Reliable but sometimes annoying

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

I share documents for legal DD and open shared documents for legal DD.

I share documents for legal DD and open shared documents for legal DD.

It's relatively easy to use. Sometimes it opens the documents quite fast.

I don't like the uploader. It is outdated. The website tends to crash.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for the positive review and suggestions! We are happy you found our VDR easy to use. Your opinion is of great value to us, we will keep it in mind while developing the software.

Reinis

Feedback about experience

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Easy to set up and use; very proactive support team;

Email notifications about uploaded files very of too little detail

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! :) We're delighted to hear that you found our platform easy to set up and use, and we greatly appreciate your positive remarks about our proactive support team. Your input is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to enhance our services.

Łukasz
  • Branche: Immobilien

Used for dd for 2 years

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

Overall very good.

Overall very good.

The customer support is excellent. The interface is quite easy to use.

Necessity to log into an additional panel for uploading files. Too expensive.

Antwort von FORDATA

Wow, great 5-star review! Thank you for taking your time writing this comment!

Radoslaw
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

one of the best VDR on the market

friendly interface
ease of searching for information

difficulty in opening documents via google chrome browser

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your positive review! :) We're thrilled to hear that you consider our VDR as one of the best on the market. We appreciate your feedback on the friendly interface. Regarding the difficulty in opening documents via the Google Chrome browser, we'll certainly look into this matter to enhance your overall experience.

Jarosław
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

View from user - dd team member

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

In my opinion, using a VDR can have many positive benefits.Firstly, it is highly secure and provide encryption and authentication features, making them an ideal solution for organizations looking to protect sensitive data. This provides peace of mind to both the company and its stakeholders, knowing that their information is in safe hands.Secondly, VDR can save significant amounts of time and resources compared to traditional methods of data sharing, such as physical document rooms or email. VDRs allow authorized users to access and collaborate on documents from anywhere, at any time, and from any device, increasing efficiency and productivity.Thirdly, VDRs provide transparency and control to the data owner, allowing them to track who has accessed the data, when it was accessed, and what actions were taken. This helps to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of sensitive information, ensuring that the data remains confidential.Overall, in my opinion, using a VDR can have many positive benefits, including enhanced security, efficiency, and control over sensitive data. As such, I believe that VDRs are an essential tool for organizations that need to securely manage and share confidential information.

Nothing comes to my mind in terms of cons of the service

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you so much for this geat review! We are glad that the FORDATA system has so many positive benefits and, in your opinion, is an essential tool for the organization.

Rafal
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

My review

Bewertet am 14.2.2023

Very good, very responsive and polite team.

Very good, very responsive and polite team.

Easy access to folders and possibility to dawnload documents

Loggin in, if I use a few VDRs the saved passwords mix.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for taking your time writing this comment! It's nice to hear so many good words. Security is the most important thing for us, so we recommend that you always use different passwords. We will gladly hear any suggestions you might have concerning functionalities.

Decent DD VDR software

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

I use Fordata VDR to receive data from target companies in due diligence processes. I had an overall good experience with this software and I can recommend it to a business professional in advisory sector.

Easy to use and pretty straightforward
Daily updates about new files

Fordata VDR plugin does lack behind in terms of browser updates therefore IE or Edge is often the browser you need to use.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your comment and the recommendation! We are glad you find our VDR easy to use and are greatful for your suggestions. Chrome update could cause problems with how our plugin performed, but this issue is already solved.

Tomasz

Fordata VDR

Bewertet am 13.9.2020

For Data is quite popular VDR used for exchanging documents during due diligence processes. It is one of the best VDR providers I worked with.

Fordata VDR is intuitive and easy to navigate. It has all crucial functions - storage of data in an orderly way and Q&A function enabling attachment of files.

Exporting index of files and index of Q&A also helps to monitor incoming answers and new files.

On my last project I noticed that the status of questions was quite misleading - I couldn't find which questions are answered and which not.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you find the FORDATA system easy to navigate and the Q&A module functions helpful. We appreciate your comment on the questions statuses, too. Our developers will look into it.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

High quality of product and customer service

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

As mentioned, user friendly software with very powerful platform enabling a control the process. As well as responsive and kind customer service.

User friendly and quick. In situations of system slowdowns after noticing to the IT support - immediate response and improvement. Great control of the VDR.

It might have been the issue of my firewalls, but sometimes it was impossible to source data using company plugin

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to add that the latest update will allow you to use our Virtual Data Room via your browser without the need to install an additional plug-in.

Daniel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Thoughts on FORDATA VDR from the perspective of a tax professional

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

As a M&A tax professional I use 5+ VDR tools from various providers. Fordata VDR is one of my favorites and - in my view - offers best value for money. I appreciate its speed and reliability.

Ease of use; has all of the features expected from similar products; can set-up delegates easily; ability to customize updates and notifications; reliability

Still small feature gap to biggest VDR providers.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for such a great review! We are happy to hear you found our solution reliable and helpful. We will gladly hear any suggestions you might have concerning functionalities.

• Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital

due diligence

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

Structure clarity. Settings options. Client services.

I like the least old fashioned interface and design.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad you liked the design simplicity and our customer support.

Jacek
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and security of data on the highest level

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

Very easy to use, good level of data security due to the different level of permissions

Sometimes, it was confusing that you have to switch to the downloading window - it would be a much better user experience if downloading files would be possible in the viewing window.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for providing positive feedback :) Now you can securely load and view documents in the Fordata VDR system without the need to install any additional components. Everything takes place within the VDR system.

Marcin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Reliable provider

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

VDR in sell-side or dd in buy-side mandates

VDR in sell-side or dd in buy-side mandates

Accessible and easy to use in multi-national environment

Adding new members to existing teams could be easier and quicker. You may add a short cut to facilitate it.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad you find the FORDATA system easy to use.

• Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Vital for critical data share

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

Overall experience has been good and while I perform reviews, I have found the user interface interesting.

Facilitates secure and easy means of obtaining and procuring data between the private side and public side. The ability of access reviews to the data room etc is helpful.

The ability to run reports and MI could be enhanced. I need to learn how to create sib folders within a data room.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you so much! We hope your project run successfully. Your suggestions have been sent to our Customer Support. If you need assistance regarding document structure, please contact your VDR administrator, who will gladly help you!

Good for due diligence and other M&A related data sharing services

Worked fast and had a good price to quality ratio

It was not easy to invite other users to the VDR. The interface was not always convenient and intuitive

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you! It's great to hear you had a positive experience using our services in M&A and DD! We continuously strive to make our tool as convenient as possible and our support is always ready to guide you online through our interface. Recently, we also introduced the Knowledge Base module to the interface, which will help use different functions of the VDR.

Daniel
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Nice Room to use!

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

With Fordata VDR you can make due diligence in safety and comfortable way.

With Fordata VDR you can make due diligence in safety and comfortable way.

Safety, easy to access, nice looking software, stability

Low access to documents which aren't downloaded and printed

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your review! We are glad you liked our VDR functions. As far as the access to documents is concerned, it depends on the Project Manager whether downloading and printing functions are allowed. You can always refer to the PM using Q&A module if you think you should have such access.

Zuzanna
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

M&A

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

I worked on it in several transactions and the tool make it very easy to coordinate the data and exchange them

It has many features that are easy to implement in field of data protection

layout looks a bit old and not always is intuitive but once you get used to it it can be easy to manage

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for your time writing the excellent comment! We make every effort to improve the ease of use of our VDR and keep in mind the overall UX, including the looks of the interface, which was upgraded last year.

Malgorzata
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Opinion of a satisfied user

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

functionality and transparency and availability

logging out of FORDATA VDR after some time

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback as a satisfied user! :) We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the functionality, transparency, and availability of FORDATA VDR. The automatic logout feature after a certain period is crucial for security reasons, ensuring the protection of your sensitive data.

Maciej
Maciej
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

good solutions with potential

Bewertet am 16.2.2019

The software is pretty straight forward with a lot of useful functions and add-ons. The customer support was excellent

We have faced some software mismatch issues (chrome, internet explorer or other browser compatibility). I was using it a while ago and I'm sure they have fixed this issue.

Antwort von FORDATA

Thank you for the positive review! Every day we improve our system and there are no such compatibility problems.