Papaya Global Erfahrungen

Lösung für Personalabrechnung und Personalmanagement für MNCs

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

I have a very good experience with the platform and specially the implementation and customer success teams. They are very pleasant, professional and great to work with.

Easy to use, centralize everything into one location, very helpful customer success team

The platform itself is not very well displayed

Magnolia

Papaya as PEO Partner

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

Great portal and team for support. I also love Papaya's Countrypedia. Very useful and insightful!

Onboarding and payroll features on the portal are very user-friendly. For a client like us that has employees based in several countries, submission of monthly expenses, and payroll adjustment details are easy because the portal is well organized. The customer service managers for EU, Canada, and APAC assigned to us are all very efficient. They would train us first on certain features and along the way, if I have questions e, they would readily help.

So far I am happy with the services Papaya Global offers to us.

Julie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Customer Services needs a lot of improvement

Bewertet am 14.5.2024

Not very good. Initially we used their paying agent in the country we were doing payroll. When there paying option became available- we switched but encountered several issues with an employee not being paid on time and tax authority payments being paid late.

Nothing. I was very optimistic when I started with Papaya, but after the initial set-up the customer service went down hill fast. We only did the actual payroll for 4 months after which I switch back to my previous vendor

Their customer service is very poor. Also time zones presented a problem. We are located in the US, doing payroll for employees in Korea and was assigned a customer service representative in Australia.

Varda
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The immense knowledge on Global Payroll is critical .

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Great Global payroll tool and A class grade for customer service

Great Global payroll tool and A class grade for customer service

The best part I like about Papaya is that they have designated a payroll expert to support us who is available all the time, and all our queries and concerns get answered in no time, and that too very professionally.

I do not see any dislike with Papaya, the team is doing pretty well in resloving issues very quickly.

Hadar
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

A great company with a very useful and efficient solution, especially for those who employ in a variety of countries. Support many countries. A friendly and easy-to-implement platform.The customer success team is always very nice, available, gets back quickly and tries to help as much as possible with what is needed.

It would be nice if the mediation between the local 3rd party companies was faster on the one hand, on the other hand since it is mediation it is always more difficult so I'm not sure there are any culprits here

Giulia
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Perfect for scaling companies

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

The service specialist that we had when we started, as well as the one we have now after 2 years, are both so good. We have a direct contact person, with weekly meeting, and summery emails to keep everything under control. We work as a team, and i feel like Papaya is part of our company. It is important to us to have a go-to-person who goes the extra mile for us. The platform is also quite straightforward and thanks to Papaya we were all in a sudden able to have colleagues everywhere in the world.

We had some hiccups while they were re-structuring their teams internally, but this have been solved .

• Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Papaya is fine, maybe overrated

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

It's fine if you have to use it.

It's fine if you have to use it.

My onboarding manager was amazing! She was very responsive and knowledgeable.

There are some hidden fees. Not a fan of this. Also I can't see pto balances

Trent
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Helping us to expand our reaches into the global labor market

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

Great!

Great!

The pre sales and implementation process were very smooth, the system was implemented seamlessly. The customer support we have since received has been very good, particularly the speed of response.

Navigating new labor markets is tricky, and sometimes it would be good if the Papaya team provided recommendations when setting up new projects. Also, we are still finding our way through some of the pecularities of paying expense claims (and tax treatment thereof) in different parts of the world.

Patrick
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A comprehensive, scalable and user-friendly platform

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Our overall experience has been very positive and Papaya is a platform we regularly recommend to other HR teams.

The platform itself makes it very easy to administer payroll changes across our global workforce and have full visibility of this. It has cut down on payroll administration and was also a substantial cost reduction in administering EOR services compared to previous vendors. The customer support team is friendly, quick to respond and communicate progress well particularly during onboarding stages.

Only a minor point but as we expand into more regions the separate invoicing process will become more of an administrative burden and we'd love to explore ways to consolidate this as much as possible.

Shai
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

WIX subcontractors

Bewertet am 19.3.2023

Great experience with the local team in Israel!

Great experience with the local team in Israel!

The easily use in the platform with all the necessary data online with the availability of the team to support in a short time!

I would like to have all open invoices in one place.

Kenneth
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Papaya's platform and service does not match its mission statement.

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

My experience can be summed up with two words; "extreme disappointment". We have bene using the system since around May of 2021 for one country with 15-25 employees. The first three payrolls were a mess, where employees did not receive payment in time, exposing my company to liability. Further, payments required by law to social security, etc., were also mishandled for about 2 months. I honestly do not understand how Papaya can service a multinational like Microsoft, with probably thousands of employees all over the world, when they cannot handle 15-25 employees in one country. The worst part, is that the contract asks for a 12 month notice if you wish to end the business relationship. I strongly encourage all potential customers to read the small print so you do not become a hostage to such a strict condition.

I am not sure there is any feature I "like the most".

I find many aspects cumbersome. It is often confusing to navigate through the website and many times not all information fits in the screen. I have to scroll forever to get all info/data, even if there is more than enough space in my screen for all data to show. Sometimes, I cannot even get tot he last record, unless I select "50" records to show at a time. I often also see data overlapping on top each other, further increasing the frustrations of using the system. When I click on a "project" (a specific country location), if I go from one payroll tab to another, the system automatically assumes I am now in the "project" that is first in alphabetical order. I am also unable log in with a saved link or bookmark in my browser. I always have to go back to my original email and click on the sign on button in the email. The user experience overall is not a good one.

Sara

Bewertet am 5.9.2021

Unifies and simplifies monthly processes. Integrates with other information systems

Platform is not self service enough. BI tool must improve

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ADP Streamline

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Papaya Global

Innovative platform Better price
Michiko
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall satisfied, but not perfectly satisfied

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

Papaya Global is awesome overall. It's expensive though. The management fee is sometimes as high as one person's salary. But representatives are responsive.

The platform is very straightforward. And Papaya is always optimizing the system.

(1) Expense folder - I sometimes want to delete the items I uploaded, but this feature is not available. I made a request to grant the authority a while ago, but it's not there yet. (2) System error recovery is slow. When there is an issue and I report it by providing all the screenshots and explanations, it still takes a long time to fix the problem. (3) It's just really painful when I check invoices since I go over each item, and there is usually a mistake the employer or Papaya made. So I really have to carefully check each invoice, which is a lot of work.

Cyndi
  • Branche: Internet

Papaya global

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

Great experience so far.

Great experience so far.

Nothing to manage on the user side of this software - Papaya does it for you
GDPR compliant
The reports are easy to use and save me hours of work compared to our old system.

If you have a Change of entity in a country. The old branch and new entity have separate files. So historical information is in a different file/area.

Talia

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Organized, good notifications, looks good

The reports (invoices) are not organized well.
There is no report for the balance of PTOs days for employees
or report that alert for *new* invoices

Shani
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Managing a Global Workforce

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

Papaya helped us take control of our global workforce. Keeping track of workers from five different countries, all with different pay slips, different pay days, and different compliance demands was pushing us over the edge. We needed an automation solution to reduce the manual load. We found it at Papaya Global.
Working with Papaya has completely turned our company around. Instead of five different sets of data, we get it all in one place. We know exactly what it costs to hire a worker in each country. We know what benefits we can offer to attract the best talent available, and thanks to Papaya’s guidelines, we know the specific needs of workers all over the world.
Papaya has taken the guesswork out of our global hiring strategy. We can plan our spending down to the last cent with all the information we get. Before we felt like we were falling behind as companies became more global. Now we feel like we’re riding the crest of the wave.

There was nothing that I have encountered that I did not like.

David
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great solution for global workforce managment

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

Great experience, the team is very knowledgable, have a great implementation process that made it very easy to switch from other solutions, it seems they were developing this with lots of industry knowledge and experience

Replacing all suppliers , invoices and excels sheets in one platform, having great visibility to our total workforce costs, increasing my remote team satisfaction, great BI tools and real time reporting, all exported easily to excel, allowing us to track every cent

the UI experience can be improved in some of the stages

Tito
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The ease of doing business with Papaya.

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

We are happy with their service and professionalism, and hopefully we'll have more business with them in the future.

Whenever we email something (a query or anything), there's always somebody who will handle the query.The reply or outcome is all always timely.Our Payroll Outsourcing would have been a headache had we not engaged with Papaya. Thanks to Papaya!

The hiccups in coordinating with other party to the contract. i know this is not Papaya's fault, but to the other party. But we can feel Papaya is doing their best to still coordinate properly to resolve issues.Thanks for that.

Hardev
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great and ever improving and progressive company

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

I have always got a solution for the most challenging questions with a quick turn around. Very professional in their service.

Very quick to response.Super compliant with global regulations.Knows exactly how to engage with in country partners.Easily approachableReliable

Limited locations. I wish that they had more locations in Middle east.

Hagai
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Papaya makes Global HR a breeze!

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

Papaya Global literally makes global HR management a no-brainer, allowing complete legal financial and HR governance of a global workforce.

Papaya Global allows to set up a minimal-intervention automated process for ongoing global HR management.

The website has a slightly longer onboarding than anticipated but Customer representatives make it easy al so going the extra mile for your voice to be heard with Product.

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Buena plataforma integral de RRHH

Bewertet am 11.3.2023

La verdad es que no está nada mal. Muy similae a otras que había usado anteriormente

En este tipo de software, hecho de menos la posibilidad de disfrutar de una versión de prueba

John
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

A good EOR

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

Good.

Good.

We found Papaya from this article: [sensitive content hidden] they are a good EOR. Customer service is responsive.

Price is too high, would like it to be a bit cheaper.

Mutafa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

TA Manager- Alefeducation

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

Very good and supporting team with strong insights into global markets

Very good and supporting team with strong insights into global markets

Easy access to employees and support along good knowledge of market

Timelines can extended due to involvement of multiple parties in transactions

Michelle

Great customer support and

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Making updates and downloading files is really easy and clear.

I wish the invoices were sent to us automatically instead of having to download them every month. Occasionally things are a little off or difficult to find within the platform itself. For example, having to scroll really far to the right to see things. Customer support is good about helping us though.

Nira
  • Branche: Internet
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A Workforce Solution that Works

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

We were trying move our country into new markets abroad.

We were trying move our country into new markets abroad.

When we were looking for a PEO to help us hire workers in Asia, we wanted more than legal compliance. We wanted advisors on the ground in all our foreign markets. That’s why we chose Papaya Global. They gave us more than a technical solution to a workforce problem. They connected us to local experts who help guide us.

The success of our company depends on the quality and loyalty of our workers. We need a PEO that cares about our workers as much we do. After careful consideration, Papaya was the obvious choice.

As a startup, the growing pains showed sometimes. There were minor delays in communication.