SMS Notify!

100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen

Excellent Product/Fast and Accurate Service

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product does what it says. We are able to deliver notifications to our users with great speed and in large numbers. As a developer, I can say that it is very easy to add to whatever system you're working with. The documentation is very helpful in this regard too.
When there have been issues, the customer service has been excellent. The team at Cdyne has always been quick to respond and assist with any issues.

I would like to be able to send in additional identifying information for my notifications so that I am able to group them on my end when reviewing the logged data that we receive back from Cdyne. This may be in there by now though and I've missed it...

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for leaving such an amazing review about our SMS API. We appreciate you.

Ted S.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Simple to write API handling classes from Examples, Reliable to use

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My business runs on SMS Notify. I never, ever have to think about beyond the initial set up and testing. When markets are out or carriers are slow, they let us know.

The best thing about this software are the support team backing it up. Extremely responsive to inquiries & requests.

I didn't find any cons. I was able to write the error handling and test classes then push to production in a couple of days

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for letting us know what you think Ted. We cherish your thoughts and opinion, and will continuously use them to improve our SMS API services.

Amir K.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Notify Review

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Pretty good.

The ease of use.........................

I implemented notify a long time ago. However, I remember that it would be nice if it was easier sending sms's for multiple users with different messages.

I was trying to insert the customer's name in the message to personalize the txt message, however, I ended up making a generic message to all the customers.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you so much Amir! We greatly appreciate your thoughts and opinions about our SMS API.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Chisolm W.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

SMS Notify is a solid choice

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are sending important text messages to doctors and other health care professionals. Mission critical. SMS Notify has proven to be a reliable part of this process.

It was relatively easy to integrate with my software, via the API. Most importantly for me, the service has been very very reliable. I don't think we've had Any downtime. And costs seem competitive at around a penny per message.

The MMS option has been periodically unreliable - seems to go out every couple months or so. Because of that, I've switched away from it, going back to pure SMS. (Im not sure if this comment is applicable or not- Im not sure if the MMS is officially part of the SMS Notify product, or a separate API ...)

Antwort von CDYNE

Hi Chisolm! Thank you so much for leaving our SMS API a good review. We appreciate the time you took to let us know what you think.

Steven J.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good quality product with OK pricing

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works very well, the quality of service is awesome and it's very easy to get up and running quickly. Provisioning DID's was a simple process.

Easy to use and get started with. Developed an app quickly to utilize the many features of the API. We also liked the ability to host a short code and they made it easy to implement.

The pricing is not as good as some of the other companies in this space. My customers have many options now and we must stay competitive against the larger players.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you Steven for this review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

Bobbi L.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Texting Made Easy

Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

-We use SMS Notify as part of our applicant tracking system to correspond with our potential applicants. We use the API to text straight from the applicant's file and the entire team can pick up a conversation at any time so we don't miss a beat even when someone is out of the office.
-Pricing is extremely reasonable.
-We don't need to contact customer service often, but any time we have, they are quick to respond and are very helpful.

I do not know of any cons at this time for SMS Notify!

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you so much for this amazing review Bobbi. We appreciate you so much for using our SMS API services.

Andrew H.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SMS Notify

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been good. The API works and is simple to use. I enjoyed the chat option for support, which I used from time to time.

C# API support. No monthly usage requirements.

I'd really like a carrier disconnect list, so I can opt out numbers that the carrier will be releasing to the available number queue.

It is super convenient and offered by other providers. ex. Vibes and Open Market

Antwort von CDYNE

Andrew, your review is very important to us and we appreciate your thoughts. We look forward to continuously providing you with quality SMS API services.

Michael K.
Branche: Informationsdienst

Great Product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great company to work with. Always responsive to us and continues to innovate solutions to our needs.

This is great! We can customize almost everything we need for our clients. It is always available and can be easily reconfigured for any project we have. The support is outstanding.

Wish the reporting and logging on the website was a bit more robust.

Antwort von CDYNE

Michael, we're so glad to know you enjoy using our SMS API services. We look forward to continuously providing you with innovative solutions for your company.

Randy T.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

IT Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SMS notify experience is great.

Product is super easy to use and the Cdyne Wiki is very helpful. I like that we get constant updates on any maintenances and updates when any delays have been resolved. Uptime is also great.

Not missing any features, there are times when its a bit difficult to get a more technical support member but has only been a few times that we needed support. Other than that no issues.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for taking your time to leave this amazing review about our SMS API Randy.

Corey M.
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

It's worth it

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to use and it works with all the wireless platforms

There are some down times that hurt our revenue basis

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a great review about our SMS API platform Corey. We greatly appreciate it.

Houtan M.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

I like the system

Ease of implementation. Having dedicated number for each ID

cost. I wish it was cheaper. It was fair pricing to start with years ago but as SMS has become more prevalent, i wish it would be cheaper. Perhaps a tiered baseed per sms pricing based on monthly volume

Antwort von CDYNE

Hi Maleki! Thank you for leaving this great review for our SMS API. We appreciate you for letting us know what you think.

Brett C.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Get Notified

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used SMS Notify for all types of projects and it just works, which is exactly what you want out of a notification service.

SMS Notify is very easy to configure and the admin console is very easy to navigate through.

We don't have any problems with the software.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you so much Brett! I'm glad we could provide you with quality services.

Andy M.
Branche: Versicherung

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Works well and provided solution for task required

Ease to send text message, support very helpful when needed

Nothing, was easy to install and use. Project went smoothly.

Antwort von CDYNE

We appreciate your review for our SMS API Andy. Thank you!

John B.
Branche: Restaurants

Happy Customer

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're able to notify our users of changes to their jobs with multiple different parameters. The only limitations is our skill base and our CRM

Works as advertised. Users are getting texts and the reports available help track down any issues

Our needs for this are very basic so currently there isnt anything i do not like

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you John! We're happy to know you enjoy using our SMS API. We look forward to continuously serving you.

Joseph F.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very intuitive and reliable service

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Does what it says it will do. And easy to use api.

I did not really have anything negative to say.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you for such a great review for our SMS API services Joseph. We greatly appreciate you.

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great solution for user outreach

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The solution was very easy to integrate into our ASP.NET solution and allows us to easily reach our customers.

No downside, the software was easy to integrate and use.

Antwort von CDYNE

Thank you so much for this amazing SMS API review. We appreciate you!