Osiris

Verwaltungslösung für Bestattungsunternehmen

Sortieren nach

Helpful. Easy good solution

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

they are so kind and helpful and available to help us anytime we need help.

they are so kind and helpful and available to help us anytime we need help.

it is so perfect for what we need it to be.

i had to learn how to navigate it but once i did, it was easy. It would have been awesome to have a better way to edit the contacts for clergy but this might just be user error.

Terry

Great and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

When using OSIRIS compared to other software companies, OSIRIS is by far the easiest to integrate with QUICKBOOKS. Also when imputing basic information, we love the fact it is all on one page instead of having to click several items.

The ease of this software is amazing. Our staff feels very comfortable with it and it is very easy to push accounting to QuickBooks.

We wish that we could integrate our credit card processing with OSIRIS instead of using the one they offer.

Terry-
Thank you for taking the time to review Osiris. We appreciate your input. Integration with credit card vendors is an expensive process, so unfortunately, we can't integrate with everyone. We are constantly looking at customer requests and hope we can possibly meet your credit processing needs in the future. We love working with innovative funeral director's like you!

Matthew
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Software

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Overall not the best, for the amount of money that you pay and the type of service you get the money is far to much.

Local business and welling to try to help in the business

updates where far behind the time, had to management the link to the accounting software, was not web based and had to have a certain amount of user's or pay more money, never could get support and no one would ever call you back when you needed help. Overall not the best system for a busy firm.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Matthew - we are surprised by these comments as we are web based and we do update our software at least once a month. We have released a number of large features just in the last year alone. Our pricing is not based upon the number of users as we have unlimited users for every plan. The support experience you are describing is not typical of the type of response we get from our users. We would love the opportunity to make this right for you. If you can let us know who you are and the firm you are with, we would appreciate the opportunity to make this right with you. We are a family owned and operated business. We are not owned by a large company like many of our competitors and we take this response very personally. We wish you the best in your future and we are here to make life better for you and not be a hinderance to your business.

Christopher
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Osiris is the way to go for our business

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

Osiris support have been very available and quick to respond to our requests for adjustments and edits.

Information management is great. Family collaboration functionalities help clients feel as involved in the process as they choose. Electronic document signing and transfer facilitates efficient processes. Very easy to use, a very helpful tool.

The only thing I wish I could do that I haven't figured out yet is how to make the text appear larger on my screen. I'm sure there's probably a way, though.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Osiris has exceeded our expectations

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Great customer service and great software for our small business.

Great customer service and great software for our small business.

We chose Osiris because we felt like the value for the services offered was more in tune with our vision as a first-year business.

We have not seen any negative issues with the Osiris software.

Jeffrey

The Best Funeral Software Available

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

I am pretty familiar with the system.

I am pretty familiar with the system.

I switched from another software company over a year ago, and it was the best thing I have done. Everyone at Osiris made my transition smooth, and I didn't have to do anything, except play with the demo version and get myself familiar with it. When I have a new form, or a change I need to make, they usually have it done within 24 hours. If I hit a glitch, I call, and the problem is corrected within 10 minutes. Osiris is easy to use, and they are constantly working to make it better. They have free features that no one else offers. I can send a family a link to our Family Collaboration, and they can fill out half of the vital information even before we meet in person, which saves everyone time.If you are looking to switch funeral home software, give Osiris a try! You will be surprised and will not want to go with anyone else!

Integration with EDRS, to fill in death records automatically.

Kailee

Review of Funeral Home Software

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Overall Osiris is exactly what we needed. A lot of research went into this purchase for our independent funeral home. It does everything that we need. It modernized our whole operation and was a super smooth transition to software based records. I absolutely love all of the reports and the ease of billing and accounts receivable with the program! I would also like to give a humble thank you to the whole team at Osiris, including the wonderful customer rep. The customer service provided by Osiris is like no other. I swear there have been times I broke the program, and they literally will log on to the computer and walk me through the issue to get me back up and running ASAP.

We went from complete paper records and contracts to Osiris, which was a huge project. I loved the ease of entering the contract as well as the efficient record keeping.

I really don't have something that I don't care for, but for the sake of the question, I found it frustrating when things are missing in the entry for a case and you were stopped from proceeding. Example is if you do not have the name of the purchaser, it stops you from going to the next screen for the contract and you have to click out of it.

Kailee,
Thank you so much for your review and your suggestions for ways to improve Osiris! We know you are so busy and it is very helpful for you to take away from your busy schedule to write a review for us!
The Osiris Team

WILLIAM
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the funeral industry

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

We have gone almost paperless since we have gone to Osiris instead of chasing files i can go right to the computer and have all the checklist and contract information at our fingertips so much easier to keep our cases more organized and I have Osiris on my home computer as well so if a family calls at 7 at night i can go to my computer and pull up everything that I have at work from home it makes it really nice to get answers to our families in a timely fashion

We started using Osiris software about 10 months ago and so happy we made the change it is compatible with Quick-books which makes the statement and keeping track of payments a breeze. the really nice thing is that you can add all your forms into it as well so you don't have to keep all these different forms when you input all the information into the vitals section it will automatically fill in all the forms with the deceased information on them. if you are in the Funeral Industry and looking for an all around product that will work for you business give Osiris a try you will not regret it

the least thing that i like about it is we didn't switch to Osiris sooner

Dear William,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your business and are here for you if you need anything at all!

Dustin

Exceeded my expectations!!!!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

On day to day operations the biggest impact a company can make is resolution. Osiris has a very scarce amount of glitches, but the couple we had in 2 years are fixed immediately. They go above and beyond and I could not be happier with my choice. Everything and everyone is amazing.

Honestly nothing can be improved. Everyone within the organization goes above and beyond.

Dustin,
Thank you so much for your review! We love working with all our customers and appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Cameron
Cameron

Simple Arrangement Software with Quickbooks Integration

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

arrangement meeting are much easier with the software and math errors are thing of the past. We enjoy the software and it makes meeting with clients and pricing much easier.

The ease of use and how it exports my client files into my quickbook systems

The ability to store scanned documents to the client files.

Cameron,
Thank you very much for your review! We are just releasing our document storage feature this week! We will reach out and get a time that works for you to show you how to use the document storage.

Char Carpenter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great database platform for our funeral home!

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

We have needed a database for our funeral home since our inception. This will allow the entire office to be "on the same page" and be able to capture all the important tasks and details in a central location. The purchase of this software has already added value to the business and will continue to do so over time, I only wish we had made this decision earlier.

We have been using Osiris for about six months between our trial, customizing and final "go live" date. It is a great platform to integrate our office, case files and QuickBooks. While it has been additional work on staff to learn the software and to transition using it in the arrangement, it will be absolutely worth the effort in the long run. The staff at Osiris is top notch, very knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. The seamless integration into QuickBooks and reports available to me as an Owner are going to be indispensable as more data is gathered.

We are a Mac office, so the use of Parallels (to utilize Osiris with our Macs) with this PC based product has had it's challenges, but the Osiris staff has been with us every step of the way. That said, if your office uses Macs, I would still highly recommend Osiris.

Dear Char,
We appreciate your review. We do have a collaboration portal coming soon which will relieve many of your mac issues especially when meeting with families! Thank you for your comments and please keep them coming. The best is yet to come!

Kelsey
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Osiris for Funeral Services

Bewertet am 3.9.2019

My overall experience has been great. I initially googled "software for funeral homes" and found Osiris. I called them and spoke with the representative and realized it was something I wanted to try. The trial error went great and we love the new calendar addition. We have been using it for maybe a year not I can't remember when we got it but it is great for our staff of all ages.

I love that this software was designed with a funeral director in mind. I know some directors were able to give input and help make this software great. I know I myself have suggested some edits and those have been followed through with. Each time I have an issue or problem their customer service was always more than happy to help and we resolve all issues quickly. The software was quick and easy to learn how to use.

The only con I have is the miscellaneous section of the software and the compatibility with Mac. When I say miscellaneous I mean that it is a little unorthodox to enter in a misc charge without it connecting to a deceased person specifically. Also, with parallels it sometimes freezes or I will have a strange printer connection situation when I jump on to different wifis. Other than that the software does what it needs to do.

Dear Kelsey,
Thank you for your review. We are coming soon with a collaboration portal which will help you bypass many of the mac issues especially when meeting with families. We really appreciate your suggestions and we are committed to continual improvement!

KEVIN
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MANAGEABLE GROWING PAINS

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Being able to be somewhat mobile with software and able to communicate with office while out on business travel has been a great benefit to me.

I LIKE HOW THE TEAM AT OSIRIS IS GROWING WITH US. WE ARE CONSTANTLY SHARING WITH ANOTHER ON HOW TO ENHANCE THE SYSTEM. TECH SUPPORT IS FANTASTIC AND SOLUTIONS ARE MADE OR GIVEN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY DURING THE CALL

Still would like to see event schedule that would include staff and vehicle assignments that could be shared.

Dear Kevin,
We very much appreciate your review and taking time to help us with your useful comments and suggestions. Your organization has been invaluable in helping us grow and make enhancements to our product. Resource management is coming soon - you are going to love it!

Jacques
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

pénible

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

Bilan trés négatif cf. supra perte de temps médecin considérable et exaspérante Je continue à utiliser Dx Care dans un autre établissement qui me donne satisfaction en particulier permet d'intégrer l'ensemble du dossier en numérique via documents scannés ce qui s'avère pour le moins compliqué et rudimentaire sur Osiris

A sans doute l'avantage d'être moins cher que les autres

Cafouillages a répétition avec logiciel in disponible pendant des demi journées quand ce n'est pas la journée entière, en particulier lors des mises à jour Bugs à répétition le logiciel se bloque avec attente de l'administrateur pour le débloque ( le soir attendre le lendemain) au mieux fermetures brutales régulièrementEt surtout assistance en ligne uniquement par "tickets mails" plus qu'endormie

Bradley

Awesome Customer Support!

Bewertet am 9.8.2016

I have just come into this industry in the last couple of months, so I was very concerned I'd have a long period of training to get up to speed with industry needs and demands. Although I know there is more to learn as far as the industry is concerned, I feel as if I have mastered the paperwork demands by using Osiris.

The program itself is pretty easy to learn to use and is packed tools, forms and customizations. But the best Pro is the Customer Support Team. If I see a need for data collection, or I make a simple request to add something to a form, I get an immediate response on who has taken ownership of the request, and continual feedback about where that person is in the process. I feel as if I, myself, am part of the team.

As with any software that has to customize across so many different state regulations and requirements, there can be bumps and glitches with the way things show up or don't show up. For instance, you might try to populate an obit and find that it didn't pull something you want to always have in your obit. Figuring out how to change your template can be a little unnerving at first. However, here's where the Pro slips right back in: the Support Team really does support you, and will help you customize whatever you need.

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Bradley - thank you for such a great review. It will be very beneficial to people looking at different software companies to determine if Osiris will fit their needs.

Ronda

Not only is Osiris easy to use but has great functionality!

Bewertet am 29.9.2017

Easy to use! Has all the reports we need and easy to download into an Excel sheet. Also like that reports can be emailed directly from the program. The checklist is wonderful to ensure we don't miss a step and even allows for notes for each item. You can arrange the checklist how you want it list and even add/omit lines to customize for your office.

I noticed a report that would be useful. Contacted the wonderful office staff about creating it. Wouldn't you know they just had a meeting to create the report!

Antwort von Funeral Directors Resource

Thank you so much Ronda! We appreciate your time in reviewing Osiris! We appreciate the feedback and really enjoy working with you!

Jim
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Osiris Review for MVM

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Excellent support and customer service.

Excellent support and customer service.

Customer support, and the interface between Osiris and Quickbooks.
It has helped to stream line our accounting process

The reporting system could use some improvements. The ability to filter out categories and subcategories within the Merchandise and Services.

Jim,
Thank you so much for reviewing Osiris! We appreciate your feedback and always strive to make Osiris better according to customers requests. You and other awesome users like you have made Osiris the amazing tool that it is!

Todd

Osiris Overview

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

Monthly reviews with staff based on Osiris reporting.

Monthly reviews with staff based on Osiris reporting.

After using Passare Directors Assistant, Continental and Falcon etc. This is by far the friendliest and most teachable and accountable software out there. We are so pleased with this software.

There is nothing that I can think of. It has not posed any issues.

Todd,
We are so grateful for you taking time from your busy schedule to review Osiris. We improve and grow from users like you taking time to be a part of the process. We appreciate you!

Amy

Support is Key

I really like the ease.

I really like the ease.

I was against using any software at first. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there for me when ever I need anything. I am not computer savy and he just walks me through everything.

I am afraid of when my internet goes down or my power goes out.

Amy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate our loyal customers like you who are willing to share their experience with Osiris!

Dr Uzzielita

Outstanding software

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

The printing of at need contracts have a professional look.

The printing of at need contracts have a professional look.

This software is more up to day than others we tried in the past. Being able to access case information on a mobile device gives us freedom as owners to move around.

Nothing- it is easy to use and to learn even for our older directors that are not as used to work on computers.

Lawrence
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have software for funeral homes.

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Great experience and great service!

Great experience and great service!

I love that everything that I can think of is already there. It's easy to print forms, but most of all, customer service is amazing! I can email someone and they'll get back to me right away! They'll even upload my forms and make it fillable. I look forward to using Osiris for many years to come!

There isn't anything that I did not like per se, but maybe the data mapping can be easier? Not a big deal, I just don't want to hassle the Osiris team.

Lawrence-
Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are former funeral home owners and we love working with funeral directors!

Janie

The software is wonderful...the customer support/people are even better!

Bewertet am 10.6.2015

In our firm, it had become obvious that we needed to make a software change. After attending the NFDA Convention in Nashville, TN in 2014 we began our search for a new software company. We poured over brochures, talked to representatives and compared prices.

After the comparisons were made, we decided to seriously look at Osiris for our funeral home which has 3 locations. We are delighted with the software. We found the software to be extremely straight forward and user friendly. It does so many things. And it has actually been fun learning all the features of the program. The price was really good, but then we found the best part....Customer Support!!!

When we began actually talking with Kris and Kara at Osiris it was hard to believe how knowledgeable and helpful they were. They really listened to us as we explained what we needed and what we were looking for in a software package.

That same care and concern has followed through beyond the sale and into the actual use of the software. With our former company, I had been accustomed to having to leave a message and eventually someone would get back to me. And many times they would tell me my request was not possible until they did an update or there was a extra fee for this or that.

The folks at Osiris answer our questions quickly and very accurately. I cannot say enough good things about the Osiris product and the people.

Janie-
Thank you so much for the very informative review. We love having your firm as a customer and we look forward to many years of working with you all!

Adrian

Awesome Program

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Osiris is going to take over the industry. I have recommended it to my dad at Robertson Funeral Home and also my uncle at King tears Mortuary and they are going get it.

This was very user friendly. I was able to be mobile with this program.

It was amazing but I can’t think of a complaint

Adrian-
Thank you for your review and your recommendations to your other friends and family members! We continue to grow organically with energetic users like you and we look forward to rolling out our new features to our community. We are a small family-owned business and we sincerely appreciate your business!

Shawn
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Streamlining Productivity

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

We have just started using Osiris and have not used its full potential but we are very pleased with the ability to have information readily available even after hours, particularly to have notes available on individual cases so we know what communication has already transpired.

I love that we have all of our info available even when we are away from the Funeral Home. I also love the integration with QuickBooks!

I wish when you enter information it would just autopopulate without having to create a directory.

Dear Shawn,
Thank you for taking the time to review Osiris. We really appreciate your input.

roy
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Great management system

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

This software makes it easy to manage cases. You can also easily manage the financial transactions and export to quickbooks.

Credit memos are complicated but they are fixing this

Roy,
Thank you so much for the review. We should have those credit memos in there very soon! We appreciate you as a customer and for taking time to fill out this review!