CallTrackingMetrics Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Robert
Robert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Diego

Great Software for the Price, Compared to other Options

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

We have been using the software for 4+ years. It is a good tool to implement for our clients as most of our clients get the majority of their business from phone calls.

CTM has many of the features offered by the bigger names in the industry at a more cost effective rate. Other similar software require more than 1 tracking number to integrate to Google Ads. Although CTM suggests to add more than one, it is not a requirement. Most of our clients are small businesses and don't have the traffic volume to necessitate more than one tracking number.

Reports are not as customizable as I would like.

Warum CallTrackingMetrics gewählt wurde

CTM provided the ability to easily integrate with Google Ads. The interface was also much more user friendly and generally, nicer to look at than what DialgTech had.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallTrackingMetrics

Price. We were introduced to CallRail by a partner agency but the costs were more than what we were willing to pay. CTM provided most, if not all, of the features CallRail did but at a much better cost.
Rachel
Rachel

It is not ideal but does integrate with other programs and software

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

It is better than not having a program to track calls and it helps us to identify the sources for ROI purposes, but does not produce regular reports and you really never know if the person came from where it says if they call the main number which is not recorded and they can't make that happen, but to be fair neither can any other company I have talked to outside the actual phone company.

It helps us to know when someone is calling into one of our tracking lines. It integrates with Infusionsoft via zapier (one way connection so that infusionsoft doesn't cause issues for them) and then it also allows us to listen to those calls.

It does not record all calls. It does not do a great job of creating contacts into Infusionsoft as it makes duplicates because of how the system connects, NOT sure if this is their fault, Zapier's fault or Infusionsoft's fault.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. I know you are passing data between several platforms, but CTM does offer call recordings and transcriptions. Please contact our support team if you have any issues or questions about how to use this feature.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great call tracking and activity recording tool

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

Overall a positive experience. I'm impressed with the data available and the workflows available to users.

The amount of features available within CallTrackingMetrics is hard to beat. Their UI is easy to use and provides a lot of data. The api is also easy to use, if you're not using an un-documented endpoint.

Their api documentation is lacking in some aspects. Namely, not all endpoints and not all options within an endpoint are documented. This has led to many instances of "reverse engineering" by making a change within the UI and watching the dev tools. Still, far from the worst documentation I've encountered, and the help from the CallTrackingMetrics team is outstanding.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled you find CallTrackingMetrics a great tool with a wealth of features, and we appreciate your insights on API documentation; we'll work to enhance this aspect further to ensure a seamless experience for all users.

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

It has been good.

It has been good.

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

CallRail und Google Voice

Warum CallTrackingMetrics gewählt wurde

I actually use them both depending on the client. If a client requires HIPAA or something more technical I use Call Rail. However if it’s a small local business then Call Tracking Metrics is suitable.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Jean
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and flexible tool, easy to scale

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

Easy implementation, very intuitive and flexible. Possible to scale without long term contracts. Pay per minute and not per user : turns it into a variable cost.

The tool doesn't manage automatic outbound calls (auto dialers) very efficiently. Not easy to run multiple callcenters in one account (work in progress)

Talkdesk, Aircall und Kixie PowerCall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CallTrackingMetrics

No long term contract and a lot more features.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for taking the time to review CTM, Jean. We really appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on features to help automate call center operations, such as our AutoDialer. Our team is always here if you want to share feedback or if you have any questions. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CallTrackingMetrics, it's resourcefull, easy to implement, and use!

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

A wonderful experience, since we implemented it our account manager was always eager to address any concerns that we had and the Support team is always very helpful in explaining if something isn't working or what could be a possible cause of the issue.

It's an amazing suite for small and large companies, it has everything you need, IVR, call recording, Call tracking, Queues, SMS tracking, and campaigns. You name it and they have it!

None that I can think of, it's a great product.

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything I was Looking For!

Bewertet am 24.8.2020

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Nick

Sales Manager Review

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

Overall, it has been a positive experience for both myself and clients.

Overall, it has been a positive experience for both myself and clients.

Ease of use - simple to attribute marketing efforts

Dashboard can be a little complicated until you become familiar with it

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that CallTrackingMetrics has made attributing marketing efforts easier for you, and we appreciate your feedback on the dashboard. We're continuously working to improve usability, and we're thrilled that both you and your clients have had a positive experience overall.

Victoria

CTM is the best!

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

The platform itself is great and easy to use. However, their customer service and support is unmatched!

No connection as of yet with looker studio.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled that you find CallTrackingMetrics the best and appreciate your praise for our user-friendly platform and unmatched customer service. I am also excited to let you know that we do have an integration with Looker Studio! Here is a link to learn more about it: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/solutions/integrations/google-data-studio/

Dean

The Best Call Management Platform - CallTrackingMetrics.com

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Solved my marketing source tracking, intergrated with almost everything. Solved all my call center issues. So many many issues were solved including the micro picky issues.

CallTrackingMetrics.com (CTM) is by far the most complete and versatile call management platform I have ever seen. Plus its got a killer call center system built right in.

I can't count the number clients whole love this system. And during this corona virus crisis, switching from an office to home was so simple and totally seamless. We and are our clients didnt skip a beat.

I have been with CallTrackingMetrics.com since 2014. Yep! And, I could go on and on. From thier willingness to keep advancing their platform, great customer service, marketing source tracking, and so much more, CTM has played a huge part in our company's and our clients' success!

Nothing!!! Seriously. Just an awesome platform!!

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the 5-star review, Dean. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more successful years of partnership! As always, please let our team know if there's anything we can do to improve our product or services to better meet your needs.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Attribution is key

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

The software was dated.

Amazing for Agencies

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on.
CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control!
- how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!)
- how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers)
- what services each client needs
- easier and faster switching between client accounts

If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy.
This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Gary

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

stand out support and functionality

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.

Simple tracking, lacking features

Bewertet am 10.10.2020

It works but doesn't fully get the job done. We have switched most of our sites to other providers.

It was very easy to set up CTM on a website. There's nothing that's rocket science here. It's a call tracking tool. The email reports are very nice.

It doesn't have as many robust integrations as CallRail, and the interface is a bit clunky. There have been a lot of issues with Google Analytics and Google Ads after using CTM.

Eric

I love CTM

Bewertet am 6.2.2024

CallTrackingMetrics is very user friendly, and has a lot of customization options

Not much I really like CallTrackingMetrics

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear you find CallTrackingMetrics user-friendly and customizable. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to support you in any way we can.

Matthew
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great service

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

I've had a great experience with CTM. If I ever need anything, their call center is one top of everything and continue to engage until the issue is resolved.

The customer service is amazing. The product is very user friendly and easy to use.

Changing from my old softphone had a lot of glitches. Porting the numbers we had seemed to be a never ending process. It was resolved after sometime.

Molly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Product. Great Customer Service.

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

CTM is intuitive and even if you hit a snag on set-up or use, customer service is one call away. They are always responsive to your issue and will go the extra mile if needed to resolve the issue or help. They also follow-up to ensure everything is still going well with the issue/update. CTM works great for our clients, and its great to know the Customer Service is there to support us when we need it. Thank you.

At this point, I don't have a con, it's more understanding the software. Sometimes we do not know how to set it up to meet our meets but once Customer Support assists, it makes sense!

Andrew

Great Software

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Our overall experience is very good with call tracking metrics. We use it daily and it makes our company better!

It helps us keep track of all of our sales people and what metrics they are hitting. It also allows us to be able to coach them and help them improve.

We like everything about call tracking metrics. It was easy to implement and use.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the great review, Andrew. Glad to hear we are helping to make your company better! Your success is our success.

Cathy
  • Branche: Immobilien

Daily Tool

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

My overall experience with Call Tracking Metrics A Great Program that was created for the work place

Within our entire company, we utilize Call Tracking Metrics it is the quality tool. We can make calls, see the time of the calls, can listen and review every call.

Everything is fine, but when we send a text to a customer I would like to receive a notification if the customers respond

Kody
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Call Tracking Metrics is great

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

My overall experience has been awesome.

My overall experience has been awesome.

Call Tracking Metrics allows you to record and keep a list of all the calls come in. It's great for my team to keep up to date on all of the calls that we may have missed. The data about each caller is extremely useful.

I don't enjoy having to verify myself through a text received, but at least the option is given to keep me logged in for 30 days.

William

Easily Review Lead Quality

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

CTM's tracking numbers are invaluable for maintaining a high level of confidence in the phone leads our clients receive. Performing QA is much easier now, even for introductory level accounts.

A higher level of accuracy for number swapping would be nice :)

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you to much for the great review and valuable feedback, William!

Rhonda
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Most Calls Are Hang Ups and Robo Calls

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

The interface is easy to use and reports are helpful.

With the exception of one high-volume number, the large majority of calls to dozens of other numbers are hang-ups or robocalls. We are paying for dead air. They charge extra for spam protection, which other vendors do not.

Kenna
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Good call tracking software

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

We enjoy that all of our departments that speak with clients on a daily basis can use this and have calls recorded to protect our staff!

No cons that I can think of at the moment.

Antwort von CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review, Kenna!