RetailEdge Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Woody
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent POS software with great inventory control and customer tracking

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

Inventory control and customer tracking, custom reports and more!

Inventory control and customer tracking, custom reports and more!

The inventory control is wonderful! Can track when your shipments were received, cost averaging, qty on hand and more. The inventory control is second to none in my opinion! Customer tracking is great too! Can see when your customer bought items and how much they paid for it. All customizable too, so it really helps to see which products are moving in the different areas of interest or regions where they live. Customer loyalty program is an excellent addition for our customer base and they love it too! AND reports are customizable so you can see just about anything that is going on with your business right in the system.
Before moving to Retail Edge (moved from REGIT after it was discontinued, which we used for almost 10 years), we researched several systems and each had problems or lacked features that we needed. We found Retail Edge and were amazed at all the features listed, and the ability to create custom reports and integrate with certain on-line store platforms. Retail Edge covers everything we needed for our business and gave us plenty of room to grow and expand on the features.
Lastly, but most importantly, the client support is absolute excellent. Really never had any issues, but had numerous questions (and sometimes still do) and those tech guys answer our (sometimes stupid) questions quickly, honestly and most of all they are just very nice guys too! You can't go wrong with using Retail Edge!

Well, not much to put here. I would like to see a report that is ran off the tax settings to make it a little easier for me to see what GOVT or RESALE/WHOLESALE customers have made purchases for my monthly sales tax reports. But we created our own custom report in the system and used one of the custom fields in the customer database to mark those customers, so we actually have this report. Just had to do a little custom settings in the reports.

Cindy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Local POS service that rocks!!!!!!

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

Being able to keep our data on site is reassuring for us. Making daily backups and taking the information off site in case of fire has increased our security level.

The sales process is easy to do. The screens are simply set out so that you can find what you need when the sale is occurring. The inventory entry process is easy to follow but gets so much easier with increased use of the program. There are options to customize things so that you are "fitting" your business to a software program. Customer service was awesome and helped us quickly troubleshoot some hardware issues that made daily operations cumbersome.

The prompt for the description field after you fill in the stock number is a little annoying. We just manage it by completing the description field first and then scanning the UPC in the stock number field. I wish the inventory stock number field would auto assign the next number.

Hi Cindy,
Thanks for the kind review!! I will submit your suggestion about auto-assigning stock numbers into development.

Jayne

Some wonderful features but when we had inconsistencies and inaccuracies, the team could not...

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

The reports are very useful. It is helpful with understanding stock, managing stock and the customer base.

inaccuracies and errors in reports that can't be resolved with support help. We found customers with balances that were not accurate and the support team could not resolve the problem.

• Branche: Versicherung

Flexible: Can be as complicated or as simple of a system that you want.

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

There are actually a lot of features that I like about this program. The program is "forgiving". If you make a mistake, there are lots of options for fixing your error. Voiding and reissuing a transaction is easy. You can merge items or customers if you accidentally set them up two different ways.

Also, you can use one UPC for many items using their alias feature. So, say you have a bunch of "eaches" - you only have one of that item, but you want to scan the UPC but you don't want to clog up your inventory with all of those one time items, you can add each UPC as an alias and when you scan that UPC, they are all under the same item.

To accept the "exact balance", you can just hit "+" in the payment field and it will take it as the full amount instead of having to type in the amount paid.

They took away the columns for quantity and last action date in Inventory list (unless you export). So, if you pull up the inventory list, you'd have to look at each one individually to see the quantity in stock instead of it being a column you can just view.

Jenny
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Great Service

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

I've always found the support team to be very friendly and helpful over the years that we've needed them. They're always willing to help with whatever issue we face.

The POS system is easy to use and as functional for our mobile store.

Occasionally we have issues with our day end reports, they tend to duplicate the days sales.

Hi Jenny,
Thanks so much for your review! Give support a shout at support@retailedge.com and they can go over some work flow suggestions with you to keep your closings in check.

Betsy
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Thank you!

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

it works for a day to day job, but the tech support were super kind! [sensitive content hidden] you rock!! thank you soo much!! You solved my issue very quickly and with such a professional attitude! Thank you!!!!

its a good program does what I need with minimal issues

The icons are a bit busy but thats just personal style

Hi Betsy,
Thank you so much for the kind words!! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with technical support and will pass along your message.

Annette

Support help desk

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

[sensitive content hidden]
was a big help! And very knowledgable!

[sensitive content hidden]
was a big help! And very knowledgable!

over all daily business management and retail support

It can be a little confusing building a report

Hi Annette,
Thank you for the feedback! RetailEdge offers memorized reports, which gives you the ability to pull your most commonly used reports with a single click. Shoot us an email and we'll walk you through it!
Kayla

Matthew
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Anthony Retail Edge - ATLM Assistance

Bewertet am 23.8.2023

Great!

Great!

Wanted to send a special thanks to Anthony for getting us set up and ready at ATLM in a timely manner. Very helpful in the busy season!

none that I can think of thanks so much

Matthew,
Thank you for the review! We love hearing about positive experiences with our Technical Support staff. We will absolutely pass along the kind words to Anthony.

Matt

Service Call

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

It does the Job

It does the Job

All works well with the support assistance.

My staff does not know how to use the available capacity of the product.

Hi Matt,
It sounds like your staff would benefit from our training services. Feel free to reach out to the support team and we can schedule a training session to help alleviate some pain points for your staff.

Tom
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best All Around POS System on the market!

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

Awesome Customer Support! They always listen and work to do their best to make sure the system works for you!

As an IT Manager, the only thing missing is a way to automate the updates behind the scenes so our clerks do not have to do this manually.

Zak
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

User friendly software that takes only a few days to learn. Awesome tech support! :-)

Bewertet am 30.10.2017

Made my product inventory easy to handle. Does not need much computer knowledge to operate. Easy to capture customer's information and use the data to develop promotions and obtain more return customers to our crystal showroom. Lots of functions for data backup and security to prevent unauthorized entry to sensitive data ( about inventory, customer info, sales and account info etc..)

I have been using RetailEdge POS since 2014. Glad to say that I'm very satisfied with this software. It's very easy to learn if one can commit just 1 to 2 hours for one week when newly bought. The functions provided are certainly worth more than the price tag of this software (I'm not kidding).
The function buttons and menu items are easy to navigate and after a few tries, it becomes natural to navigate. When compared to other competing POS software which may look more colorful and user friendly at first, they sell functions which are already included with RetailEdge as add-ons. A good example would be RetailEdge's gift card function, membership function, cupon function and many more. With the other software, you will end up paying for each add-ons and the final cost of owning that software can be quite costly.
I have been persuaded by many firms that want me to switch over to their POS software but when asked if they can give a software that has the same or more built in functions as that of RetailEdge AND at the same cost of RetailEdge, I never seem to get a reply from them...haha.
Any software is as good only if the tech support provided is reliable and prompt and the folks at RetailEdge have not failed me once. The tech support cost is again affordable when compared to other POS software. Oh, before I forget, the constant software update provided is simply awesome. You can be assured that you're in safe hands for the long term when you purchase RetailEdge POS.

Not much actually. I just hope that the gift card and membership (points system) functions can be expanded more in RetailEdge POS. These are the only functions I personally feel that has not caught up with other competing POS software. There have been many updates and improvements in RetailEdge pos EXCEPT for gift card and points system functions. If these can be made competitive with other software in the POS market, I'll be happy as lark.
Maybe as I write this review, the good folks at RetailEdge are already coding new functions and updates for the above 2 functions....finger crossed.

Jared

Great point of sale software with an amazing support team. Fifteen years of business and very...

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

RetailEdge has a very easy to learn and use interface that is capable of doing anything we have needed or thought about needing for our retail store and paintball playing fields. Everything from gift cards, layaway, house charges, multiple clerks with security options, multiple locations, inventory, PO's, integrated credit card processing, customer management, great reporting, barcodes/UPC, 3rd party integrations for online sales, and more! You name it, RetailEdge pretty much integrates it into their program. We also subscribe to their gold level service plan which includes regular updates and priority call in help which is rarely needed but a great peace of mind in case we do need assistance. Their tech support is all in house in America so they are easy to work with and don't rush you off the phone. We have always had courteous professional service when needing support or asking questions. They have also built us some custom software to help RetailEdge integrate with some online marketplace needs that we had prior to releasing it to the public. After 15+ years of doing business with RetailEdge they continue to do a great job, offer great service, and keep updating the program to make it better year after year. We couldn't ask for much more!

John
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Best Point of Sale Product and inventory management product for the money

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

RetailEdge is very good and reliable and very affordable system. For performance and cost effectiveness, you cannot beat it. It has so many useful functions, it was worth originally searching for this type of product.

We have used RetailEdge for about 6 years. When other cloud based and online Retail POS systems were charging between $35.00 to $60.00 per month, we paid flat price of $500.00. If you do the math, the more years you use RetailEdge, that monthly fee becomes almost negliable. Compare it against what you would have spent paying the month to month cloud based system charges? RetailEdge is the clear biggest bang for your dollar investment. And it is very reliable, we have had no issues in over six years.

Sorry, but I like everything about RetailEdge, no complaints, I would buy it again in a New York second.

Munkee

Smoke Shop/ Head Shop

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

I had the opportunity to work with Retail Edge, and I am thoroughly impressed with their services. The team at Retail Edge was highly professional, knowledgeable, and efficient throughout the entire process.Retail Edge's POS system is highly functional, intuitive, and user-friendly. It enabled our team to effortlessly manage inventory, process transactions, and generate sales reports in real-time, resulting in a streamlined operation and improved efficiency.Retail Edge's customer service is unparalleled. Their team was readily available to answer any questions and provided excellent training to ensure we were entirely comfortable with the system.In conclusion, I strongly recommend Retail Edge to any business seeking a reliable and efficient POS system. Their advanced technology and exceptional customer service make them stand out from the competition.

The customer service that Retail Edge provides is unparalleled. They were always available to answer our questions and provided excellent training to ensure that we were completely comfortable with the system.

I cant think of anything specific , but the team as always been very accommodating at adding things or making changes to the program to help us achieve our goal .

Tara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well, updates often, easy to learn

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

Retailedge makes inventory a breeze, and helps us keep up with customers, their purchases, and more. It is also nice to see what the other locations are selling, what they have in their inventory and so on.

I have been using this product for over 8 years and enjoy how easy it is to teach new employees the program. Retail edge updates often enough, and the support staff is always helpful. I also like that I can use the same system at multiple locations.

I really wish this worked on a mac. I hate that I have to use PC's at work when I use macs everywhere else.

Antwort von High Meadow Business Solutions

Hi Tara, thanks so much for the kind words! In regards to the Mac issue, RetailEdge can work on a Mac using a 3rd party virtualization software like Parallels or Fusion. This is a little more involved and works well for some customers. Feel free to give us a call if you would like to learn more! -Kayla

Paul

RetailEdge is awesome

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

I would recommend RetailEdge to any store that is getting started because it is affordable and the IT team is able to speak in terms that is understandable.

I have used RetailEdge for 4 years now and I love having the gold level which is very inexpensive. I know I can call them and get any question answered usually within an hour.

I wish there was a training manual that I could download with the basics for my employees for returns, exchanges, gift cards, entering inventory, etc.

Antwort von High Meadow Business Solutions

Hello Paul, thank you for your review! There is an online training manual for all things RetailEdge. just go to www.retailedge.com/help. We also have a YouTube series with basic training video tutorials. Thanks again!

Kevork
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Love This Retail Solution!!!!

Bewertet am 28.7.2018

Peace of mind, easy backups, control over inventory, solid reporting.

Peace of mind, easy backups, control over inventory, solid reporting.

GREAT free customer support over email. Frequent updates. VERY Flexible. AFFORDABLE purchase price and updates. Rock solid performance. Great under the hood abilities. Without a doubt, the most feature rich and the most affordably priced retail pos with an incredible and responsive team. Recently improved support for integrated cloud, network, e-commerce. Runs very well on Windows 7.

Not the MOST appealing visually. Some features are buried or structurally antiquated. Good (not great) reports, templates (no ability to edit template for reports receipts). Sales/discount rules are one of the elements that are feature rich, but tricky to set up. Not as intuitive as they could be. For some, (not me) it might be a con that it doesn't run on an iPad.

Carla
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful! Never a glitch!

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

The software does everything! It provides a flexible and user friendly POS that fits my business. It is affordable, secure, provides numerous reports and has the best support service you will find. Seriously, the best retail program out there.

It is hard to pick one thing! It was so perfect for my boutique. But if I have to pick one thing, it would have to be ease of use. I was able to figure everything out without help-although they are readily available if you need assistance, and could train my employees on the system myself.

Since it provided everything I needed, and was so flexible in application, there isn't much I don't like. My store is unique in that I sell some custom items (curtains for example) that are made up of various items purchased and sold as a single unit. This is a bit cumbersome but manageable.

Sam

Happy User

Bewertet am 24.3.2023

I have used other point of sale software and had nothing but headache using the software which was Much more expensive.

I like customer support. They are awesome and have always been there for us. I will definitely recommendThier gold plan it is worth having.

I really have no complaints other then I need more time in the day to use all the reports I could be using.

Heather

RetailEdge Increased Productivity

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

We have been using RetailEdge for around 20 years and have always been very satisfied with all the services and products we use.

The system is almost an all-in-one for our business! Integrations are seamless. Support is amazing! We can get any report we need and manage our inventory and sales all in one system.

I have nothing to add regarding what I like least.

Tim

Retail Edge was a solution that allowed us a robust, feature rich system with a low entry cost.

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

We love that we were able to use a lot of our own hardware, we can run remotely offline with their Island system and have multiple locations. Our budget was small, but the system affordable and delivered on our needs. We like that we can talk to someone and our Gold Support Plan allows us access to technicians when we need it.

Some types of transactions are a little restrictive, however, it may be our own lack of knowledge. We continue to learn about the software and new ways to do things. Sometimes we are just too busy to learn more about it. To this end some additional webinars would be helpful routinely where we could get some online training and ask specific questions.

Peter
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and learn and very Affordable

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Tracking sales, Inventory and customer traffic was a key factor to us purchasing Retailedge. Ease of reporting was surprising easy

Easy to learn and use sales. Screens are easy to read and follow. Customer base is very useful

PO and ordering can be a bit confusing. I do not order very much purchased product only 1 time a month if that

Ken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Retail Edge Works

Very happy

Very happy

Works well with multiple locations. Without a multi-store operation there would be no way to keep track of inventory or sales at all locations

Getting data out of the system for use in other software could use a bit of improvement

Steven

Long time customer

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

The software is easy to use, there aren't any features I'd like in a POS system that are missing. In fact there are features in RE that I don't use that make me want to try them out just because I have this access to them.

I have reported a bug five years ago and it still hasn't been fixed. Support looked at it with me and said I was the only person that had reported that issue and that they'd work on it but yearssssss later the bug is still there!

Angie

User friendly & versatile

Bewertet am 21.10.2017

Easy to use and train new employees. Upfront cost are very reasonable and monthly cost is well worth it and affordable. Best POS system I have used for everyday sales and customer billing.

Easy to set up & use daily. New employees learn quickly. It is all around a great POS system for any type of business.

Customer search defaults to ID. Layout of customer manager takes time to navigate through. Requires a few more steps in processing a swiped credit card than I would like but probably more of a cc processor issue and not the Retail Edge software.