Workflow-Management-Lösung für Buchhaltungsfirmen

Sortieren nach

Julia

Game Changer!

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

Suralink is super easy to use and instruct clients on - literally a drag and drop system. It tracks all movements in each request, has notes to go between you and the client, and is fully encrypted. Going from the old sharefile system or email system with excel sheets to this for our PBC list has been a complete game changer!! I have clients in India, a full 12 hour difference, and this has completely changed the communication issues we've had. I can reject an item, put in a comment, and they immediately see that I have done so and correct it. I can't tell you how many clients have commented how much they love it too!

Occasionally, the software goes down, and the software relies on the internet, which can be patchy in spots. Support is always quick to get up and running as soon as possible.

Jill

Bewertet am 8.2.2020

The software is fairly easy to use. I really like the drag and drop option.

I don't really like that we are required to add "request list". I would like the ability it add folders where clients can upload information without it being called a "request list". This confuses some clients.

Tam

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Everything works well, sometimes need more time to load.

Sometimes I couldn't download the firm upload files

Robert

One of the best Provided By Client documentation system

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

The benefit is that Suralink provides the absolute best environment for users of any technical level to be able to use. As a PBC system, it works well to keep both the client and the users informed when new material is needed or has been uploaded.

Suralink provides a very quick and easy to understand documentation provision system. You setup your users, and can assign clients to those users, along with the applicable information needed for contact points at the client. Not only does the user see what is still needed for the work to be performed, but the client is able to understand completely what is still needed. Reports are made available via email to the client so they can visually see how much data is required. As a provided by client system, it is one of the best.

There needs to be one more level of security to allow users to just be users without having to assign all as manager level, so that client assignments can be more restrictive. Depending on use, you may have to assign users as managers instead of just staff so they can see multiple clients at a time.

Karen

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

The software overall has been useful for organization purposes and tracking requests better. We like that we are able to import and export our client assistance request list which makes it extremely portable and easy to revise, tailor into outstanding items lists, etc. Being able to link files to requests has been helpful because the client does not always name files that are intuitive.

1) Better onboarding for clients specifically in regards to their notifications. We often have to email our clients for them to know that information has been added/changed, etc. within Suralink. Their set-up does not seem to be intuitive.
2) Possible additional use of colors to quickly identify changes or new items to requests, particularly if those requests had been previously marked accepted. (Sometimes our clients inadvertently upload additional information to completed requests.)
3) In relation to #2, the timeline is useful but sometimes overwhelming, particularly on bigger jobs. It would be helpful if we could clear the timeline of processed items to only see new notifications. We realize you can mark them as processed, etc.; however, they still show up and that can be confusing.

Brian
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Suralink experience

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

My overall experience has been great. The people I have talked with via the live chat support channel have been very responsive and pleasant. They are "real people" - meaning they don't express false empathy by repeating the problem a customer says in their empathetic response. It may not be "false empathy", but this is a very common mode of operation for customer support interaction. Example: I am having problems with XYZ feature. Support response: I'm sorry you are having a problem with XYZ feature... I just want to talk with a real person who is not bound by scripted responses. Suralink support has always been awesome!

This software is very customizable and can easily be adapted for any use.

There have been some features that have not functioned as well as they should. Or rather functions that have not functioned in a way that fits the feature model we use at our company, so I can't say that such features were not as intended by Suralink development. What has come of these instances is that I have passed along things like this to customer support and they have addressed the request in a very responsive manner.

Nick
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

The Best Client Portal Option

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

Client's love how they can pick up with Suralink and use it as one comprehensive list of outstanding items, it has the reports from the PY, a trail of comments discussing items, and has saved time on engagements by streamlining the flow of documents and information. I believe that the benefit is not only a time save for the firm and the client, but preserves a level of mental sanity and improves the quality of the work environment.

Suralink is very easy to navigate even for a first time user. I have never had a client who had a negative experience with Suralink. Every client we have introduced to Suralink enjoys it or loves it. Dragging documents and creating requests are super intuitive. Just drag and drop. It leaves time stamps and allows for comment threads that are super helpful from year to year.

What I like least... If there was a way to scroll over a document and see a preview that would be the only thing I can think of.

Leah

Leah's review

Absolutely fantastic software.

Absolutely fantastic software.

I love the organization that is brings for all of our files and comments. I also like the instant ability to see comments and items uploaded by a client. It has made so many of my jobs easy and made it much easier to find client files. It is very user friendly which makes it easy when I am training my clients on how to use the software. I like that I can restrict access to certain requests from employees of my clients as well as my clients feel more secure about using the site.

It would be nice if I could assign an entire category or subcategory to people without having to assign the individual requests.

David

Suralink Makes Auditors and Clients Happy

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Overall clients are happier using Suralink, and it helps improve the efficiencies of our audits.

My favorite thing about Suralink is that the client and everyone on the engagement team can see exactly what has been provided so far in real time. This significantly cuts down on the thing that clients hate the most, which is when auditors ask for a schedule that they have already provided.

This is not really the software's fault, but new clients are hesitant to change what they've always done with audits. They are scared of change and don't want to spend the time to learn the software, so there is usually some "pushing" that needs to be done to convince a new client to use Suralink.

Neon

A Great and Versatile Tool for Auditors

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

An auditor's best friend, it would be hard to go back.

An auditor's best friend, it would be hard to go back.

Suralink is a great piece of software. If everyone commits to using it, it allows auditors to be much more efficient and effective on keeping track of PBC lists, and allow clients to see what is open. This holds everyone accountable, and allows for much less back and forth between auditors and their clients. I also appreciate the fact that it is customizable, and the PBC lists can be customized according to the wants and desires on both sides of the table. Honestly, it would be hard to go back to excel based PBC lists.

The only real problem with Suralink is the hesitation with certain clients on using it. It can be intimidating to them, and so, clients will not always take to it's use. There are also some small areas that I would like to be able to further customize, but it's nothing I can't deal with.

Nelson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must have for CPA firms

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

One of the best things about suralink, is it is easy to create a list of items you need, and everyone on your team and on the client side can have access to it. Everyone can see the files uploaded, and you can easily track what you still need, and what has been provided. It's a great way for clients to see their progress, and be able to provide documents electronically. It keeps documents organized, and our clients love it. It's much easier to use then having documents sent via email, and trying to keep track of everything via email.

There are bugs in the software here and there, but for the most part, I've rarely run into issues. Every once a while the service will be down, but it usually is up and running again in about 10 minutes. To be honest, there really isn't anything I don't like about suralink. It is a must have for CPA firms.

Traci

CPA Firm Collaboration Success

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

We noticed immediate results when it came to efficiencies. Our internal and client users have been very impressed with the product. We have only received positive feedback.

Very easy setup and use
User friendly
Reduced administrative coordination time on projects
Real-time look at job progress
Live support
Timely communication

Notifications can be cumbersome
Would like ability to resend link to published documents to clients - like a remind link so they are invited to view again (as opposed to having to re-publish)

Jordan

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

Very Good. I accidentally deleted a whole binder once and had to call support. They understood the issue was time sensitive and were able to restore it quicker than usual.

The fact that it is user friendly. The drag and drop function is great. It is very easy to communicate with the client. I like the layout of the requests, and the ability to expand/collapse as necessary

I wish you didnt have to extract documents after you download more than one. However I do like that you can drag documents into your folder to save them and avoid extracting, its just time consuming either way if there are many requests

Ryan

Suralink for Audit

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

The software does a great job of keeping engagements organized. In addition, clients like to see the status of requests and their current progress. It makes auditing much easier due to the cloud, so work can be done from anywhere with an internet connection.

One only con I can think of is that every time you log into the software, it will take you to a random client's page, and not the most recently visited. It can be annoying to have to click back into the current engagement. Another is that the software does not allow you to have multiple engagements open at once. Often, I have multiple active engagements, and Suralink will require you to close the currently open engagement if you would like to open another.

Kelly

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

Ease of use. Security. organization. tailored for accounting/audit

Wish there was an app. The default when you click on a project should be the most detailed level as default. Instead, you have to toggle on each list to get to the detail of the request. Wish there was at least a user option setting to have your defauls for every list be the most detailed

Rhibhu

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

The Risk Assurance and Advisory Services department of Armanino utilize Suralink for gathering of overall support to aid the documentation process for Audits. Suralink does a decent job with support storage and display of the support. Overall, it's a good application.

The design is simple and the software loads very easily with no lag at all. The square boxes for request lists are a very helpful indicator of whether the support has been provided or is outstanding/returned. The contact list for clients are stored with the emails right below the names of the clients for ease of communication.

There isn't anything bad with the application but many improvements can be made. It can be integrated with documentation to include test procedures along with the control description. It can also have a testing tab for controls that require sample testing and a results/summary tab. This would help with the documentation speed by alot, improve the overall auditing process and relationship with the client as well.

Bruce
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Suralink is Almost Perfect

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

I really helps customers understand what is required of them durring an assessment.

Task assignments, project organization, file transfer, evidence repository

Not an option for N/A (Not Applicable) for a Request State. You can select "fulfilled", "Returned", and "Accepted" but it would be very helpful to be able to see the N/A items. We created a template for our customers but not all items are applicable to all customers.

I can only select "remember this computer for 30 days" on one system at a time for multi-factor authentication. I use my laptop on site and my desktop at home and I would like to be able to have both systems remembered.

Michael
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Document Management Solution

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

Overall, this product has made my job much easier. My clients are happy with the product and I will happily continue to use it.

The product is very user-friendly. We can usually create our client accounts and clients are able to navigate the site and upload documentation without specific instructions on how to use the interface.

It is difficult to add a new request and then change the order of the requests. Currently, I have to download a csv copy, re-order the requests, and then re-create the engagement using the csv spreadsheet as the template. It would be great if the web interface allowed us to change the order of requests.

Angela
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

By FAR one of my favorite accounting tools

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

What is NOT to love about Suralink? It makes it incredibly simple to have my clients upload documents that we need, and that the whole team can access the documents in one place, instead of CCing each other on group emails, or forwarding audit support. It also is very helpful in that it tracks who uploaded specific documents and when, as that has helped our team more than once prove that something a client was saying was incorrect, and we had actual evidence to support it. Thank you Suralink team!

Our firm had an issue with the way Suralink was rolling the documents from year to year, which caused hours of headache once I'd discovered it. We have thankfully since resolved the issue.

Kari
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great source for file sharing

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

Our firm received positive feedback from the staff and clients when we implemented the change to Suralink. It has been a good switch for us. The customer service is also very responsive and helpful.

I like that this is an easy platform to share files between the client and the firm. The requests can be rolled forward to the next period easily. I also like that you can set up controls over who has access to the client information.

Sometimes switching between windows isn't the most logical, but it is easy to figure out.

Steven
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effectively able to track our client request lists!

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

The added organizational aspect is very beneficial to us and our clients, as well as the ease of use. Our clients have said over and over how easy it was to use. We have found that we are receiving the requested files sooner than we were previously.

The organizational aspect is very helpful - we are able to organize our requests and better track what has been received and what requests are still outstanding.

We have run into instances when a client can't sign up because they are part of another "firm". My understanding is that this is being worked on, but we have had to use a workaround several times over the last few months as a result.

Allison

It's a good product

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

We are moving to paperless audits and tax work, which is a big deal for a public accounting firm.

Clients love it. If our clients are happy, then we are happy.

I wish there was an Administrator dashboard that showed me all of the uploads/activity since my last log on.

lucy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New user for Suralink

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

this is my first job at a public accounting firm. The amount of files exchanged between client and our firm are enormous. Suralink is very easy to use and I really like the search function and also the email alerts for new uploads.

It is hard to tell which files are newly uploaded if there are a lot of files. I would suggest to have another designated place (or like shortcuts) for all the newly uploaded files.

Noah

Outstanding

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

The Suralink team has developed an incredible tool that works flawlessly. This tool is a game changer. If you are using excel sheets and shared folders you are living in the stone age.

Ease of use and user experience is awesome. Reliability is very high.

Nothing to note. The software has performed well for us over the past 5+ years and the team has continually improved features.

Ben

Great for Audit Clients

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Transfer and tracking of client requests has been greatly improved. We have received information more quickly from clients and in an electronic format that allows us to complete work remotely if necessary. When implemented correctly with clients, turnaround time on our audit work has significantly decreased.

The software makes it easy to securely receive audit requests from clients as well as internally track outstanding items and provide team updates.

The only down side is when clients are unwilling to adopt or do not possess the technical capabilities to use the software to its full potential.