Referenzprüfung und Talentfeedback für Recruitment-Profis

Sortieren nach

Ramanjit

Great Product

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

As a recruiter chasing referees and filling out reference forms manually wasn't the most effective use of my time. This software has given me back many hours in my week that I can now spend on more productive tasks. Highly recommend this to any recruiter looking to optimize their processes and reduce the amount of daily admin they have to do.

Effective! Gets the task of reference checking done in less time and with very little effort compared to manually collecting them.
Reports produced have our branding and look great
High response rates
Automated lead generation - we've picked up multiple new candidates and clients
Most cost effective compared to competitors
Excellent Client Service

We could only have one main account holder. It would be nice if we could allocate admin privileges to more than one user in our team to be able to check on the team dashboard & results.

Kaymee
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Great Company, Great Service

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

My team can set it and forget it instead of playing phone tag and having to transcribe or reformat responses. This takes all of the legwork out of our processes and reduces turnaround time for our clients. The customer service is outstanding. We always receive responses quickly and we consider Vitay to be more of a partner than just another vendor.

The software is simple and does exactly what they say it will do, but it is also still evolving. The development team has allowed us to customize many features to suit our unique needs.

While it is nice to set it and forget it, we would like to have a little more control of the overall process from beginning to end by receiving out of office notifications. I know that request is in the hopper though, so we really can't complain. In the future we might like the option to customize completed reports with our client's logos in addition to our logo, just to add a little more personality to the final product.

Supriya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

I am greatly satisfied with the customer service they provide. Its on point. All the systems need revision and Vitay is happily accepting all out suggestions /feedbacks.

I like the ease of access , reminders and ability to add/delete the questions with not much of hassle

1. not having options to make mobile number mandatory 2. no spot to add the title of the position that the applicant is applying to

Christine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Vitay allowed us to reduce the time in completing references. More efficient in reducing time taken to complete a reference. HR and the clients (managers) are satisfied with the results.

The ease of use, accessibility, great customer service

Nothing to add in this area. Really enjoy this product.

Donna
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

The ease of use, the quick request feature, the score, the ability to download the references and store them in the candidates file, the ability to send reminders, and to review if no response received

I really appreciated all that Vitay did...I guess the price was the only downfall.

Bryce

Flexible Automated Reference Checks

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

The Vitay team have been responsive and very quick to respond to our needs. They have been able to add features that have allowed us to generate opportunities for us to grow our business.

We have been able to almost eliminate an administrative role within our company saving us over $35k per annum.

Simple to use and flexible application (highly custom)
User friendly across all platforms
Saves time
Reduces cost significantly
High adoption rate by clients

Some clients do not want to receive automated reference reports but this is less than 5 %

Brookelyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love Vitay

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Highly satisfied and grateful for Vitay!!

Highly satisfied and grateful for Vitay!!

Makes my job so much easier by not having to call references al day, allows me to get my other work done faster!

none, I love it! It makes it easy for me and my references to use

Jeff
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system and definitely worth exploring

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

Increased productivity to the recruitment team, streamlined the reference check process with the integration in our ATS

Ease of use, Increased productivity by automating reference checks, Easily managed, tracked and very quick turnaround on technical support

There are nothing negative about this software that comes to mind.

Sharla

Great

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

great

great

ease of use, and time reduction. Makes my job and the process of onboarding less daunting

unsure, I can not think of anything for this section

Kay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Affordable Option! Great Service!

Bewertet am 4.3.2019

It takes a lot of time to call or email for candidates references. This program in place takes care of that! It also has a quick reminder tab that I can use to remind clients that haven't sent in their references. It sets us apart from our competitors. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this program to anyone seeking a easier, faster way to get references!

I like that I can customize the questions I want answered on work references.
If I had any kind of issue, the customer service department quickly took care of it.
It is affordable!
Really like the fact our logo was included in the work history report. It makes a great presentation to the client.
The ease of getting references back! Totally happy with this company and the service they provide.

When references come back, I wish the name of the person could be a color-coded, change colors once reference is complete. At a glance it would make it much easier to identify quickly who still needs reference completed.
Last thing - Once candidates reference has been downloaded their reference could be kept in a separate folder? Move it off the board but would be able to find it if needed.

Jack

Overall Amazing

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

Overall, our experience has been great! The Vitay team has been very responsive to our feature requests, feedback, and troubleshooting issues. The team is always friendly and helpful and has been a great experience to work with them!

The product is always changing and improving. Some products we work with are very stagnant and their product releases are as simple as adding a new font. Vitay is not like that. Vitay is constantly releasing new features and modules that are super useful and overall great improvements to the tool.

The tool is very intuitive and easy to use. When training new users on the tool, I often have to cut the meeting short and say "That's it, it is easy to use".

There are some limitations but any time we bring up a limitation, the team at Vitay resolves it for us.

Joseph

Better and Better

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

Very pleased. We looked at 4 of the top-rated systems and hands down Vitay was the most direct, down-to-earth, and easy to partner with. Candidate and References really respond well and quickly to the requests. It has taken a lot off our to-do lists and now we can spend time on other priorities!

The software is straight forward and flexible. In our experience what it doesn't do, the company is willing to work with us to make things align with our needs. They have also made sound recommendations on set-up and design that helped us get up and running quickly.

The ONLY thing I can think of is a request for minimum characters in answers. Referees can get very sparse with their answers and requiring a minimum of characters in their answers could help.

Makes my job easier

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Vitay allows me to easily check references for candidates. All I have to do is put in the candidate's information and it sends them an email to fill in their references and their contact info. Then the references each get a set of custom questions and send it back to us. It's great - save me sooo much time. I don't have to call references and chase people down.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it.

Ellie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Extremely Good Software

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

The service has been great and I cannot find fault in the product or the support.

Overall the software has been so easy to use and tailored to meet our needs as an organisation. It does exactly what we need it to and more and retrieves references in amazing time, not only that is very straightforward for the users on the other end making the whole process are breeze for both parties.

There have not been any issues thus far since using the software.

Toni
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Customer service

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Promptness and completeness of response - response time was fast

No issues with the response - response time was fast

James
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Awesome Technology

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

Manually checking references was taking up a lot of unnecessary time as it can be a tedious process of playing phone tag, leaving voicemails and trying to contact references, Vitay eliminated all these pain points. The candidate reports produced are concise and candid and we get results back within 24 hours, sometimes much quicker.

Saves time
Better results than manual checks
Great customer support
Economically priced

None I can think of. The system takes care of what we need it to do.

Ken
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Awesome!

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

Not only excellent technology, but great support as well.

Not only excellent technology, but great support as well.

It is cutting edge, and does all it claims! Way more efficient and cost effective then doing the old archaic phone interviews.

It works very well no concerns. Thanks

Jasmine

Great Company

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

Quick feedback.
Support for not only the user but the applicant using the software.
Great Service.

I can't think of something I don't like about the software.

Arashdeep
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service provider

Bewertet am 21.7.2023

Their efficiency, technology ,Hard-work and client base.

They need some improvement in product marketing.

• Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Expediting the intern hiring process

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

Overall a very great experience. The team was in constant contact with our Onsite team. They were very helpful when we had questions about how to setup automatic reminders etc. So far, they have made the application / reference checking process very easy. We look forward to continue working with them in the hiring process.

Vitay is very easy to use and has been a big help for us thus far. As a business development executive at Onsite HQ, we sort through potential intern applications and it can be very difficult to locate the match for us. The automation really helps in that regard.

There wasn't anything that I disliked. The team was very receptive to advice and potential suggestions.