Vectera Erfahrungen

Vectera

Plattform für das Planen von Videokonferenzen und das Buchen von Besprechungsräumen

Sortieren nach

Dutch
Dutch
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FAST, EASY, SECURE Point-to-Point, FEATURE-RICH: Perfect!

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

We serve people with very different computer environments and skill levels. We need a client-to-client webmeeting and screensharing platform which allows for a simple link to be clicked and DONE/READY. Vectera offers this. FURTHER it establishes a unique point-to-point secure connection between the client and us, without routing anything via their own servers. It shows the connection signal strength, and delivers absolutely everything one would wish for in such private one-on-one meetings.

FAST -- Nobody needs to install anything. Just click and go.
EASY -- We schedule a meeting (using Vectera, or otherwise), establish a single link, and are done.
SECURE Point to Point -- In the 90s we used point-to-point meeting solutions, but then the whole industry moved to central-server approaches. Vectera offers secure endpoint to endpoint webmeetings. Where ZOOM can sneakpeak into anything taking place, Vectera meetings are behind closed doors.
FEATURE-RICH -- All features you need.
Perfect!

We see no cons. Sounds a bit odd, but it's true. Vectera's solutions meets all our one-on-one meeting needs.

CHRIS
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Win some time with Vectera

Bewertet am 27.12.2019

I can gain a lot of time by using this software. The daily traffic is not an issue any more...

Very easy to schedule a meeting
Nothing to install

a good internet connection is always necessary. Sometimes, the wifi of customers is not fast enough when they use the camera

David
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Overal = 4.5 Star

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Very happy to have found this tool that suits me well!

Very happy to have found this tool that suits me well!

This software is my favorite when comes to One to One meeting. Because:
- it allows screen sharing w/o downloading any software
- whiteboard w/ annotation support
- my custom own branding on the Greeting screen.
- most importantly, a stable connection
All these are extremely helpful for my personal use-case where I need to make discussion about changes with my designer.

- there are rooms of improvement in terms of UI.
- it doesn't sync nicely with my Google Calendar hence my local holiday is not being reflected in Vectera's calendar. So it didn't stop others from booking during my holiday. :(

Hi David,

Thank you for the great review!
We are happy that our software helps you get easy online meetings. I will contact you for the Google Calendar holiday issue, this should be possible!
If you have any requests or ideas on UI improvements, we would love to hear them.

Ryan
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Using Vectera as both scheduling and to replace zoom.

Bewertet am 8.12.2019

Communication with the team has been fast and they have answered questions or fixed issues.

i like that I can use it for client scheduling and for client video coaching calls. So far it’s worked well. I like that you don’t need a specific app to use it on mobile devices.

Some of my clients have had to download or switch to a different browser to be able to connect to the video,

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the review.
Happy to see you are using Vectera coaching and training and also use the software on mobile devices.
If you notice any issues in connectivity you can always contact us to see if we can help you and the client out.

Mario
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best for private video conferences

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

Very happy with my purchase because it gives my meeting a more personalized and professional touch.

In the middle of this lockdown Vectera has proven to be a very valuable tool. Unlike more popular and free tools, this provides a lot of privacy. I also can fully personalize my meeting rooms and subdomain. That gives my meetings a much more professional touch vs other tools.

Maybe the fact that we cannot add more backrgrounds (at least until september 2020)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoom und Google Meet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vectera

Its ability to customize my domain and meeting rooms. It´s also very easy to use and there is no need to download any software.
Ed
Ed
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Excellent Tool for Coaches

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

Their support is excellent. They actually read the reviews after a session. They are a sharp group.

I like it simple to implement. Send people a link and they have no frustrations downloading some other software and getting them to work. The client comes calm and ready instead of upset and anxious. I like the board to draw on.

I wished connections were more consistent but Im not sure they can do much about that. Overall the connection is consistently great. I would like a floating note taking feature.

Adam
Adam
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Video communication made easy

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

Vectera is my tool of choice for all my online meetings.
Read my personal review here https://shor.b...

Vectera is my tool of choice for all my online meetings.
Read my personal review here https://shor.by/Video-communication-conference-rooms
I choose Vectera for any live conference call, to schedule all my appointments, and the best part...? Many people choose different tools based on their own preference and needs, right? ... This is the one you will absolutely love and what made me go for it is the "works without any install or download" you can focus on your actual meeting instead of struggling setting up the software you might want to use.

It simply works!

"Forget any installation or download! It simply works!"

- No install or download needed!
- Great support.
- Peer to peer / not 3rd party dependent!
- Privacy oriented.
- Ease of use anywhere from any device.
- Persistent meeting rooms (when/if needed)
- Share, co-browse, annotate, whiteboards.
- Customizable
- Public and alive roadmap
- Affordable

Here is a short Vectera review

Because it is peer to peer the quality can fluctuate without a strong internet connection.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoom und Microsoft Teams

Warum Vectera gewählt wurde

No install/download needed. Easy of use. Great support. Affordability. Possibility to scale.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vectera

Features!
Douglass
Douglass
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Appointment Scheduler and Much, Much More!!

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

Helps me connect with clients, prospective clients, and colleagues via video calls and allows me to share information in real time.

Scheduling feature is great. But sets Vectera apart is the sharing functionality. Yes, you can share your screen but you can upload entire decks, pdfs, and more. You can also whiteboard during the call. You get write on the board but your client can as well. Whatever you put on there you can download and save. You can also cobrowse. Let's say there's a cool new example you want to use with your client but you haven't had a chance to download yet. You can search for it, find it, and use it together in real time.

The scheduling can be a little tricky at first because of the built-in buffer capability. But the good news is the customer service rocks and will help you!!

Fran
Fran

Makes my life easy!

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Very good. I love Vectera.

Very good. I love Vectera.

Vectera is very easy to use. For coaching, it’s been the best for my needs. The permanent meeting rooms are perfect because they keep files and whiteboards until the next time the “room” is used. To be able to give a client the link and they can pop in a meeting without having to download anything at their end is a bonus. The call and video quality has been top notch. Some meetings have gone on for a few hours with no connection problems.

It’s on the roadmap but I wish the feature was available today - full screen on screenshare and side by side video chat where participants are in the same sized boxes.

Maxime
Maxime
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great app/tool, I love it!

Bewertet am 10.8.2018

Their pricing is affordable and great value for money. 14/month (at the time of writing) for a reliable meeting app is tough to beat if you ask me. We saved quite some time by using Vectera already. We noticed a steep improvement in our client feedback after meetings.

Great software, it works perfectly and it fulfills a real business need for our company. Next to that I have to say that they have a hands on support team who are really quick in helping you out. Be it a technical (hardware) issue or a bug in the UI, they listen and are available. They think along when you have suggestions or ideas and implement them if possible.

There's not much not to like if you ask me but if I have to pick one I would say the fact that you do need to install a browser extension to share your screen as a host can be inconvenient. But it's only the first time you need to do this and you don’t have to leave the meeting room.

Ramon
Ramon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Professional 1to1 and Small Group Meeting Tool with perfect branding functionality

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

The UX and UI of Vectera is really great. Every touch point of the customer can be branded with ones own brand. The development team delivers significant enhancements nearly every month. It is a joy to watch the tool mature.

At the moment the video and sound quality isn't as good as the tool I've used before (Whereby) provided, especially with more than two people. As far as I've understood the Vectera team is working on this. If the reach the quality of Whereby Vectera is far superior as it provides a lot more functions like Co-Browsing, Persistent Meeting Rooms, CNAME etc.

Rick

Online Meeting & Collaboration Software for Your Growing Online Business

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

Vectera is a solid video meeting and collaboration platform, and if you’re serious about the success of your online meetings, Vectera is one you should consider adding to your business toolkit.

Beyond Vectera being mobile ready, there’s so many other solid features that Vectera offers. In this review, I will point out the main features that have made all the difference in my own business.

On top of my outstanding features list is Vectera’s touch-friendly whiteboard. This is where I can keep a record of all the notes I made during my last call with my guest. In addition to that, I can even upload an image or screenshots, and draw all over them – knowing that in my next meeting, everything we did in that previous meeting will be there ready for us to continue working on in the next one.

Another powerful feature, is the ability to record each session. Given my line of work, I find the session recording feature to be incredibly valuable. With the recording feature, combined with my private notes, not only do I have records of my notes and sketches, I also have a video recording that I can send to my guest. I use the recordings to add extra value for my clients which helps them go back over everything we’ve talked about.

I also love the in-built scheduling feature that stops all of the old-school back-and-forth emails, and the stress that goes with manually trying to arrange a date and time for a meeting. And the thing that I like about the scheduling system, is that it converts your local time as the host, with the local time of your guest, so neither of you miss the meeting.

On top of that, once your guest chooses on a date and time for the meeting, Vectera creates

Right now, there’s not much to fault. If anything, I think that fast-tracking PayPal as a payment processor option would be a positive step in the right direction.

Hi Rick,
The paypal integration is on our roadmap, so it should come soon.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us!

Jessie
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

All-in-one tool for online meetings

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

When it works it's great - when your or your guest's internet connection is slow you have to switch to Zoom or Teams to be able to have a decent conversation.

Vectera doesn't require any software beyond a recent Internet browser. This has the advantage that less savvy guests or guests that don't have privileges to install software can join your call seamlessly. I also like that you can share notes and graphics with your guests thanks to the built-in whiteboard. This enables for a more interactive session with guests. The integrated meeting scheduler integrates with your calendar and works great.

My experience with video/audio quality is a bit flaky. Most of the times quality was ok but at times the quality was below par. After we switched to Teams or Zoom the quality was ok - this makes me think that Zoom or Teams use video/audio connections that require less bandwidth and are less susceptible to slower internet connections.

Luna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy tool for online meetings with clients

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

Very positive. I'll recommend it to everybody.

Very positive. I'll recommend it to everybody.

- Very easy to communicate, schedule meetings and have one to one meetings. No downloads needed. Very good customer support.

- Sharing videos, whiteboards and share screens in full screen mode. I've seen it's on the roadmap but I would love this feature to be here already.

Hi Luna,
Thank you for this great review!
We are happy to hear you are using our software with your clients. Full screen mode will come soon, probably Q1 2020. If you have any other questions in the meantime, you can always contact us.

Happy meetings!

Franky

Amazing Video Conference Tool

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

It has been a phenomenal tool for dealing with my clients, my partners, consulting and any 1 on 1 or 3 person meetings that I've had to do especially during this pandemic.

The ability to have it be used from the mobile phone and NOT have to download anything was unbelievable. My clients are on the older demo and not tech friendly and the fact that I can just give them a link and they can have all the features of a "zoom, skype, Google, etc" without downloading anything.

Whenever I have more than 3 people in my meeting room the connection is no longer stable and people get disconnected, you can't hear, the video gets fuzzy, it just goes bad.

Hi Franky,
Thanks a lot for the great review.
Great to hear that we can offer a very easy way to meet with your 'non-tech friendly' clients online. Bigger group meetings is one of our key features to improve in the coming period. I will let you know personally when it's possible!

Happy meetings

Stephanie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and accessible solution for professional meetings

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

What I like most about the software is that you can upload documents in the meeting room. Therefore, you can discuss the files together and even make notes. For me, it's an ideal solution for professional meetings. The scheduling feature also made my life easier: Vectera is linked with the Google Agenda which makes it possible for clients to pick a time of appointment that suits them best and it's immediately scheduled in while both parties receive a confirmation email. There's also no need to download anything which makes it easy and accessible in use for all participants, even if they have never used the software before. It's also a platform that keeps improving and keeps adding more helpful features.

I didn't experience anything that I didn't like so far.

• Branche: Design

GREAT product!

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Wow, what an amazing product! It's great to be able to have my clients just jump into the video chat we scheduled, rather than asking what platform they use (Skype, ZOOM, etc.) and coordinating around their requirements.

I would like to see a little more customization in each area, such as changing colors for branding, etc.

Bill
Bill
  • Branche: Alternative Streitbeilegung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Adjusting to the new normal

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Since the COVID19 outbreak I have had to transition to a completely virtual modality. This was the smoothest option for me and my clients.

The integrated booking, billing and meetings is incredibility easy to use. My clients enjoy the platform, since there are nothing to install. The ability to upload meeting assets and have them accessible during and after meetings for participants is a true time saver. Peer to peer based sessions bypass a lot of the current zoom issues.

The ability to edit appointments and update the calendar is a bit of a pain but is supposed to be on the road map

Hi Bill,
Thanks a lot for the great review. Glad to hear you like the easiness to use our platform. If you have any questions about the scheduling feature, you can always contact us!

Allie
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Most convenient and capable software

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

Vectera frees up time to have multiple meetings in one day. Not having to travel to meetings and with the added benefits above is extremely appreciated.

Each client I meet with through Vectera is thoroughly impressed with how seamless and helpful the software is to assist in sharing my ability in serving their needs and set a realistic expectation for their coming event flowers. Screen sharing, file uploads, draw feature all saved in the clients meeting room is a huge benefit of using Vectera. Some clients jump online using their phone and still the feedback is just as positive. The record feature helps me to share the experience with my team to pass on important creative design requests (with client consent).

No cons or roadblocks. When there's an update I'm informed of what to do and the support team is always helpful.

Frédérique
Frédérique
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Finally web-based conferencing with proper presenting tools

Bewertet am 13.8.2018

Being able to create virtual meetings rooms for clients and keeping a pre-loaded presentation there is very useful. No more clunking around setting up conference calls, simply use the same room, same url for the same presentation. Also co-browsing is amazing software for technical support.

Cobrowsing
No account signup needed for participants
Low resource & browser based making it cross compatible
Handy for anything ranging from tech support to tutoring
Presenter tools such as whiteboard allow for a lot more interactive possibilities than standard video and screenshare

Color scheme can get an update
Presenter mode is hidden in the interface

Razvan
Razvan

Very easy and powerful

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

It does what it say it does and bug free.

I am not a fan of the design colors but they work.

Brandon
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The complete package

Bewertet am 6.1.2020

Permanent meeting rooms create a hub for future meetings. And the ability to answer video calls on a phone with no installation removed an obstacle for my clients.

Customised button colours would be great (I'm being very picky now!)

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the great review :)
We're glad to hear that you see Vectera as the complete package and that we took away an obstacle for your clients.
Customizing button colours are on the roadmap and will come soon!

Andreas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, excellent performance!

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

Vectera is a super handy and easy-to-use tool.
Creating a meeting room is just one click away and once you're in the room everything just makes sense. No difficult lay-out or unnecessary buttons.
The possibilities are endless (uploading files, sharing screens, recording options, ...) and the quality is superb!
A true must have for anyone who works professionally.

Until today, no cons have come up; everything works great!

≡ Dominique
≡ Dominique
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Zoom en Skype killer is here, and he comes from Belgium!

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

This is a great product for professionals who have a lot of client interaction

This is a great product for professionals who have a lot of client interaction

Ease of use. Functionalities to share information.

That one cannot have video conferences with lots of people. Not being able to merge whiteboards, however they are working on this!

Craig
Craig
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need for high quality online meetings and presentations

Bewertet am 3.9.2018

Vectera goes above and beyond to deliver a much more comprehensive experience for you and your attendees than does the competition. Highly suggested if you're looking to put on product demos, sales pitches, or even instructional sessions.

Nothing, works great and the team is fantastic.