4 /5
  • Funktionen
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to keep team updated

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

I have come to appreciate the ease of updating the team on the projects I am working on and to track and show the history of the work we have been doing. It has been beneficial in the completion of reports.

Can at times feel a little clunky to have to either enter a set phrase or go to a third party page to track the information

Antwort von Botmywork Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on mentioned points.

Miranda B.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Meets the needs

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

It's very intuitive, has a lot of valuable features, and integrates nicely with our timekeeping software (Harvest). Also, it offers dark mode, which our developers love.

So far, I can't think of anything. We were using another software product that isn't as intuitive, so all of the features are a welcome change!

Antwort von Botmywork Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Miranda, thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions are very helpful.

Alberto N.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It is great but now need more spanish support

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

It was good by the time that I used it to test the software but still needing a better integration and reports, even with the Spanish support.

I would like to improve the Spanish support if you have something like a testers programs, I can help to give to you better Ideas that can improve the limits of this software.

Is good because I can integrate all my team to work together and we can know what are doing a member team every time that we need to know, assign activities and be on it to resolve any problem.

The software is completely in English, and for me is not a big problem but for my team it is.

Antwort von Botmywork Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Alberto, thank you so much for the review and kind words! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on adding more language support in BusyOn.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Too Cumbersome, ended up not using it

Bewertet am 19.2.2019

Promised to be pretty cool, but was too confusing to use

Too confusing to set up, didn't really schedule out like I'd hoped, ended up just being wasted space in my Slack

Antwort von Botmywork Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on User On-boarding process.