Fotor

Bewertet am 21.4.2024

Einfach gut mit dem Programm zu arbeiten

Einfach gut mit dem Programm zu arbeiten

Die schnelle Umsetzung der eigenen Fotoarbeiten die zum Erfolg führt

Keinen Nachteile entdecken können die mich an dem Programm zweifeln läßt

Alex
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great AI Image

Bewertet am 6.1.2024

Ich muss echt sagen, dass ich wirklich sehr überrascht bin, wie krass diese Bilder aussehen.

Die Schnelligkeit beim Erstellen der Bilder und das Endergebnis

Michelle
Michelle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Bewertet am 14.3.2019

Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Ali
Ali
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Full-featured and flexible photo editor

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

Fotor is one of those online photo editors that I’ve used to edit my DSLR camera RAW photos while traveling and upload photos to the websites and social media networks. It’s Supports photos with common and RAW extensions, it’s great can upload customized fonts and access online fonts

I like the rendering speed of Fotor and eye-catching effects. I have all the features I need online in the browser, I can easily apply effects to photos, and artificial intelligence works very well in retouching images and faces. The Adjusting section is very complete and the Curves tool is working awesome. Also, the Resize and Crop tool is easy to use and everything is like a professional desktop photo editing tool and you forget it’s an online photo editing platform.

They should be adding more default fonts because some projects have to be prepared quickly, and the more system default features, let users do works faster.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Warum Fotor gewählt wurde

Each program has its features, no program is complete. Due to the low speed and inflexibility, we tried to switch the program to a different platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fotor

More speed of this app and flexibility with all available devices and different screens
David
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A well developed AI generation and editing platform

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

It's a good, well featured, AI generation tool that stands head and shoulder s above some of it's competitors due to the rich set of AI editing tools that it has.

It can produce some amazingly good results, as an example in photographic modes I've created scenes that look a great deal like real world locations. The other major plus is the suite of AI based editing tools. These can be very useful for post processing images, either imported from other sources or generated by the AI.

AI generation can sometimes have a hard time understanding what's being asked for. This is understandable, despite the massive advances in AI technology that are happening at the current time - LLMs in particular, it's still in its infancy when stacked up against other computer technologies such as compilers and graphics rendering systems.

Kieran
Kieran
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It was crap, i signed up for a free trial and they charged me

Bewertet am 30.3.2024

This is a scam business when you sign up for a free trial and cancel, they charge you anyway

Tracey
  • Branche: Design

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Bewertet am 10.2.2024

Very user friendly, not hard to use at all, i havent used all the tools yet but i cannot wait to do so.

I love the realistic way they make my models in the pictures, and it listens to exactly what you want in your prompts. The photos come out amazing, thank you

nothing so far, everything has been wonderful

victoria
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Fotor is the best

Bewertet am 15.4.2024

I liked very much because i like to generar imagenes

Anamaria
  • Branche: Animation

Amazing and cool

Bewertet am 13.4.2024

it helps people find what beauty is really inside art.

at first i didn't know i could change the quantity so i used my points up fast because it was stuck on 2

Shannon
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fotor has changed how I edit

Bewertet am 24.3.2024

Love this website, has been a game changer when I need a quick edit

Love this website, has been a game changer when I need a quick edit

Easy to use, straight forward with great results.

Only down side is a lot of images are not able to be edited due to pixels and color changes key aspects of the photo, so I have to redo over and over and still sometimes cant edit.

Shannon
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Convention

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

I really enjoy the easy ways to edit pictures and add things like blush or change the colors on it. I also like how you can increase the quality of an image.

I like it. I am struggling with limitations with the AI photo generation as it doesn't always understand what I want.

DENNIS
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Fotor review

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Fotor is my go-to tool for bringing my ideas to life. It's especially helpful when I encounter creative blocks.

I appreciate the diversity of the product. Additionally, the software provides the user with the ability to customize their sketches.

Up until now, I haven't encountered any downsides to it, and everything seems to be going well.

Normanda Astrid
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Impressions of a Dominican amateur writer

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

The only thing I can say is that it is a pleasant experience, since it allows me to physically see the illustrations that I have in my mind.

1- It makes it easy to create the images that I have in mind
2-It gives you several options in the design and style that I want
3-Gives you several options for created images
4-I love that you can download the images.
5-It gives a chance to create when you don't have money to pay. (I give this two thumbs up).

1-It does not give daily recharges like Generate or Gencraft do.
2-When you already have the image created, do not allow changing the options on the left side of the screen. At least my mouse doesn't allow it.

Sarah
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My review of Fotor

Bewertet am 13.1.2024

I like Fotor, the AI has improved over the time I have used it. I wish they had more templates with it but it does inspire me to use more text for what I want and Ive gotten a little better about it. Keep in mind some of this is on me as I haven't had the time I need to practice with it like I probably should. I do not regret buying the membership though as I have seen improvements in my creations.

Ease of use and practicing learning how to work with it.

The photo editing templates weren't as flexible as I like. I have had more flexibility with a different free software I use.

• Branche: Internet

Fotor is a Great Simple Photo Editing Tool, and Free

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

I really like that the Fotor is simple to use. Sometimes the best products are the ones that are straightforward and let's easily do what you want, a simple photo edit. There's a good range of filters to choose from, textures, and frames. You can also create a collage of photos with placement of up to 9 images, so there's plenty of layouts to choose from. You can also use Fotor on your smartphone, I have an Android and the app is super easy to use, so a plus for that though this review is focused on the desktop version which I've spent the longest time using.

Fotor is really a great tool for basic photo editing. You can download Fotor for free, I use it regularly on my Macbook and have set it up for users on Windows. Fotor is straightforward, less complicated than Gimp, you can basically get someone up and running with the ability to upload and edit photos on their own. They have a great series of filters you can use, if I had to pick one feature I love the most about the software is the Focus feature. It lets you pick an area in your photo and choose it as the focal point and introduce a blur to the objects in the background. It's great if you have product images and want a simple tool to apply this effect.

I'm not a fan of the text tool. It's super basic, you can add a text box and change color, font size, rotate text and drag to change the perspective. You can add text layers and have the option to put one behind the other, but that's pretty much it.

Ngong
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best easy app for graphic design and pictures editing

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Excellent. I created a photo collage from my last vacation using the Fotor app. I chose a template from its extensive selection, uploaded my photos, and easily adjusted their size and placement. By experimenting with filters and effects, I produced a stunning result that I am eager to share with friends.

The Fotor app additionally has a high-quality selection of templates that make growing amazing collages quick and easy. Its user interface is very easy and makes it effortless to experiment with a huge range of features.

The only downside to Fotor is that the more advanced features can be difficult to learn.

Alexis
  • Branche: Sport

Cheerleading Uniforms

Bewertet am 10.2.2024

As a coach wanting to find a new look but tired of seeing the same design just different colors amongst fellow teams, I was introduced to AI. I just searched on Google and this website came up in the top 10 best rated. Tried a few before this one and they didn't produce content that was relevant to what description/ info I would put in. Fotor has given me examples/ideas that match and fit our style. I look forward to seeing what this site can do moving forward.

Why does it cost points to search to give me that many generated pictures.

fayssal
fayssal
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fotor The real competitor to Photoshop

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

In general, this application can be considered a real competitor to Photoshop, it is easy to use and very fast in getting things done, and it is easy for beginners in the field of design to design great pictures and share them with their friends on social media.

Easy-to-use software, designed in an aesthetic way that attracts users to use it.

One of the coolest things about this program is those cool and varied filters, such as light change filters as well as shadow-changing filters, all easily and quickly.

Over there, the program doesn't take up much of your computer's memory.

One of the most enjoyable features of this unique program is the combination of several images in a unit image with few touches that can combine the images according to your preferred form.

I tried this program and used all its possibilities and it was a very beautiful experience.

It is also a feature of the program that everyone can use it even if they have no background in the field of information.

One of the main drawbacks of this program is that it is only for beginners in the field of photography design.

It is also a disadvantage of this programme that it does not accept arabic writing;

It is also a disadvantage of the program that you can not cut pictures and remove some parts of them.

One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts.

One of the things I didn't like about the app is the lack of a photo library that can be used in design to facilitate the search for photos on designers.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fotor - a simple and powerful

Bewertet am 25.4.2021

There are so many photo editors for advanced photo editing works. Fotor satisfying all our day-to-day editing tasks with a simple and clean UI. Great experience and much Love:

My overall experience with Fotor is good. It's a pretty decent photo editor with cloud-based availability. The beauty of Fotor is even beginners also can work without major editing skills. There are thousands of predefined templates available on Fotor, and we can take them to the next level with our creativity. 'Fotor' easily fulfills all our designing tasks for our personal needs, and we can create pro-type edits with just easy steps.

It delivers what it is capable of. Nothing to complain about Fotor. Need some improvements and features on the iOS application.

April
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great photo editing software!

Bewertet am 9.7.2019

I'm an independent author, so I not only publish my own books, but I also create my own covers and design my own marketing posters, which means I definitely need a good photo editor at times! Fotor is not only easy to use, (they have a tutorial if you need it) but they have a ton of different effects all for a reasonable price! There are two options to pay, either monthly or annually, both competitively priced and within anyone's budget, and you get a lot for the money! You can alter the tone of the overall picture with the different filters or use the beauty tools to enhance or change individual features. They also have frames and stickers as well as the ability to add text. Anything you need to do to a picture, you can do it here. From changing the eye color to erasing blemishes, to cropping and adding filters, it's a one-stop-shop for all your photo editing needs! I would absolutely recommend Fotor to anyone who either needs to or enjoys editing their photos!

Easy to use.
Tons of effects.
Cost-effective payment plans.

Some of the effects aren't as strong as other software editing programs.

juliet
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Extremely versatile, efficient and high quality realistic imaging

Bewertet am 8.3.2024

An invaluable tool for our marketing and digital assets, increasing productivity and efficiency. This tool has increased revenue with minimal impact on resources.

It is extremely responsive and accurate with detailed rendering of promts

Maybe some more free credits to fully test its capacity

Safiya
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good filters and effects

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

I love the filters and effects in Fotor. I used it to edit photos and design flyers to advertise our performances and classes.

What stood out to me were the full and partial filters. I loved the filters and having the options. Skin smoother is another one that really stood out and that I used.Fotor has a good collage builder with adjustable borders. Stickers and scripts also.

I want more stock images, also more backgrounds or images that work as a background.Hard to personalize without them.

José Junior
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

Bewertet am 19.7.2020

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

Valerie
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fotor does not have the background removal tools as advertised

Bewertet am 18.12.2021

It does not have the basic background removal tools as advertised, yet there is a pretence that the tool does exist. The Fotor help centre and link shows a different photo-editing software than the one I bought and paid for. It does have the background removal tool, so how does that make any sense?

I have only used it a short time for photo editing but it does not have the main feature to remove background. I contacted support and they sent a link telling me to edit off that link. The link did have the background removal tool. But it was full of ads and would not let you download the edited photo without purchasing the product again. Plus how can a person edit hundreds of photos from an email link?

I did not like the fact it took so much time looking for a tool that is not there

Monica
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

100 out 10

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

No need for thinking, just give a word and magic happens

It is something very very slow and it uses more than 5 credits some times.