Pixlr

Sortieren nach

Al

Cost & Time Saving - Very useful "photoshop-like" web tool

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Generally easy to use & quite reliable. For a web-based program, it's quite stable & usable. I use it nearly daily for client work

It would be nice to have some additional features native to the application and improvements on the magic wand selector

Adobe Illustrator

Zuvor genutzte Software

PicMonkey
Ansh
  • Branche: Automotive

Best app to edit photos

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

The experience was great with pixlr the app is easy to use and understand. I have done lots of image editing through pixlr and posted them on my business social media pages. This has resulted in boosting our overall customer engagement and turnover. Working on pixlr was always fun and productive for me and I will recommend it to everyone who needs fast results.

The app is user-friendly and has multiple tools for editing images. Spot whitening and darkening are one of my favourite tools for editing photos. It has also an automatic mode for editing images in which the app itself edits the given images. Anyone with little creativity can bring some great results after working on pixlr.

The only thing it disliked about the app is its filters. They seem quite average and old. Pixlr need to update them as soon as possible. The tools available on the pixlr are limited and you cannot do premium-level editing with multiple tools on it.

Mireia
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pixlr

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

As I mentioned, it's really good for students and begginers of photography. I would recommend it to friends and colleagues, it does its job, it's good, it's an alternative. But I wouldn't use it if I were a professional and could afford it.

It's a free alternative of Photoshop and Lightroom from Adobe. It's very good for when you're learning editing and about all the options you can have when retouching a picture.

It's not close enough to photoshop and lightroom, I feel like it could have many, many more options and better final quality. Better offers for professionals who look for cheaper options than Adobe's.

Sarah
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Pixlr - Social Media Graphics

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

Pixlr has been a life saver for me when I first started creating social media creative. Photoshop was very overwhelming to me at the time and Pixlr was a wonderful resource that gave non-designers like me the tools to spin up quick graphics in no time.

Pixlr offers excellent multi-purpose templates specifically designed for social media graphics and ads. There are so many variations with sizing and dimensions across all the social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) and Pixlr is an excellent tool that has a free option to adjust dimensions specific to your channel without having to be skilled in Photoshop. The Pixlr Marketplace is an excellent resource for content planning and creation and offers beautiful inspiration to our design team. The layouts are very modern and sophisticated and aren't too text-heavy, which is perfect for ad content, especially on Facebook and Instagram.

I often find that we have been using Canva more than Pixlr lately because Canva offers a much larger array of templates and the drag and drop features in Canva are a little easier to use. I wish Pixlr would have a better team dashboard where we can organize projects by client and assign various team members to each one.

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixlr

The free verison was unbeatable and offered the tools that I needed (as an inexperienced designer) and it was very easy to learn how to use them properly. There are also great tutorials available!
Anil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Editing Pixlr

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I used Pixlr for my editing photos and sharing it with social media accounts. Pixlr has many features inside but it is little bit expensive.

Editing with Pixlr is nice, the features inside there are many things that you can reach your horizon.

Pixlr is quite expensive when you compared to other kind of alternatives.

Divaksh
Divaksh
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Photo editing software that can be used for anything

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

1. Easy to use, even kids can be trained to use it.
2. Different approach than any other platform out there, you start with simple and then get advanced.
3. Very lightweight editors, you can even access them from your tab/smartphones.
4. Some of the stock pictures are available for use, which can be used without leaving the program.
5. PSD support.
6. Like PSD, they PXD. You can preserve layers for later editing with PXD - Pixlr's native file format.
7. Upcoming Pixlr M mobile app which will have options available comparable to Pixlr X.

1. Background remover is not as great as other online background removal services, check here [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
2. For creating the above collage, I had to use another tool as dedicated collage making functionality is not present on the platform.
3. Current mobile app that is Editor's Choice on the App Store isn't part of the subscription.
4. Biggest drawback I found is missing rulers. It is time taking process to align stuff in an image without rulers.
5. No option to save on the cloud, you can't access files edited in a system from a different system.

PicMonkey und Adobe Photoshop
Jan
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy Photo Editing Online

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

Where I see this software being particularly effective is in my classes. Although students have access to Photoshop if they use computers on campus, this allows them to work on projects off campus, as long as they have a computer and internet services. It is so easy to use that the learning curve is short. Students immediately are interested in the many filters offered, as well as the more basic adjustments found in any image editing software. I often compare it to the software in their phones - terminology is often the same, or easily understood. It is a wonderful tool for students who are on a budget, or anyone whose finances are challenged.

Pixlr is simple and intuitive to use, but produces professional results. Learning the tool options is easy. Much info is visually presented. Choosing the wrong option is easily reversed. For a person who doesn’t want to invest in Photoshop due to its cost, Pixlr provides an excellent alternative.

The best and worst thing is that this is a software that must be used on the internet. For most people with fast internet service, this is not a problem. I can see it would be difficult to use if internet signals are weak. I know that we must give up our personal info to be able to use this software, so a person needs to be aware that data harvesting is likely happening whenever the product is being used. I have not found anything terribly invasive. Being a Google customer, I realize I am already a known quantity and targeted for photo editing, camera models, etc.

Sanoussy
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 23.11.2022

I did a lot of editing of Pixlr images and I published photos so that I could accompany the texts of an article on a blog or a website.

The use is not easy because it also has an automatic image editing mode.

Pixlr must be updated in every two weeks, because if some forms of missing images, and because it allows recording of my compressed image.

Liz
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Amazing App- And it's Free!

Bewertet am 26.3.2023

It's the best free product I've used for photo editing, with both mobile and desktop applications that are almost without flaw. Very similar to Photoshop, and even better than Photoshop, in my opinion.

No issues or complaints at all. I like the product more than any other of it's kind.

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixlr

It's free!
Cheick
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Pixlr is great photo editing software. Less confusing settings like on Photoshop is it will be very very useful to you

No problem encountered in the use of this software I highly recommend

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Best photo editing platform

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

As it has all basic image editing tools available on its application so I use it whenever ever I need to edit my business photos as it saves a lot of time and is also easy to understand.

The platform is great as it works on mobile as well as desktop devices and has a great user interface and provides multiple editing options to the users.

Pixlr is a platform that is great but it does not provide premium results after editing the photos. The quality is compressed by the software.

Heberth
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A practical, lightweight and powerful photo editor

Bewertet am 12.10.2022

I find Pixlr to be one of the best photo editors you can find on the market. In addition to being cross-platform, it has features that make it powerful, yet practical and lightweight. Its web version, both desktop and mobile, work smoothly and have all the editing tools you can imagine. The interface is also very well organized and this makes the software easy to use. What I like most of all the features Pixlr has are the layered editing and the AI-based background separation of images. I can't criticize this software too much, I just wish they would keep constantly updating the great templates it offers.

Definitely what I liked most about this software is the possibility of having a layered edition, like the most advanced photography software. In addition, it has novel functions that also work really well, such as the removal of the background of the images through artificial intelligence. And finally, the multiple templates offered by Pixlr deserve a special mention.

I have not disliked anything about this software, but maybe they could update the design of its interface, which is not bad because it is very well organized, but maybe it could be improved in terms of its colors, or they could also add a switch to change from a "dark mode" to a "light mode".

Wend kouni
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Best photo editor online

Bewertet am 7.9.2022

I really like pixlr for its ease of use and interface. Ideal for quick creations and not too many disturbing features

The software has limited functionality and is not suitable for professionals

Anselme

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

The software is very easy to use and allows you to make very professional graphic images

The software sometimes closes on my computer for no reason.

Mane
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

pixlr

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

Pixlr is an application that is easy to use even if you are not a professional, because it gives us fantastic results

Such as edits recommend filers or presets which are main as they might add other elements in and regard.

Destine
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Like it a little

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Dont like it like that does nothing for me

Dont like it like that does nothing for me

You can edit photo perfect but somethings would not work.

you can not inport nothing on macbook it treaks can not even open stock layers

Nicholas
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great photoshop alternative

Bewertet am 11.6.2021

I haven't had access to photoshop in a few years, and I don't especially miss it because of Pixlr. I'm not exactly an advanced user of graphic design products, so I can't speak to that level... But for basic image editing and creation, this gets the job done.

It's a web app and it shows. Some keyboard shortcuts don't work the way you'd expect. Also, the interface has some weird quirks that make it slightly less intuitive than Photoshop.

Luke
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Pixlr is my Favorite

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

I absolutely love Pixlr and it is my go to software when I need to edit a quick photo or make a quick logo. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a software for photo editing.

Pixlr really shines in the fact that it is incredibly easy to use and has all the features you need without being too intimidating.

The only downside I have about Pixlr is that the ads can sometimes get in the way of the photo I am editing so it can get frustrating once in a while.

Heather
  • Branche: Musik
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My Go-To Photo Editor for Casual Editing

Bewertet am 30.8.2021

I use both the Pixlr app and the desktop version quite often for photo editing. I love the features, functionality, and how advanced of an edit you can do within Pixlr without being skilled in graphic design. It's one of the best free photo editing apps I've used, and one that I always come back to. As someone who's not skilled in Photoshop or more advanced techniques, Pixlr allows me to do the functions that I'm looking for without the advanced skills I thought I'd need.

It can be a little difficult to use at times, especially when you're a new user. It also does lack some more advanced features that I'd like to try, but overall still provides an excellent experience for a casual photo editor.

suzan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Comprehensive photo editor

Bewertet am 14.4.2022

I use Pixlr to adjust my photos' color and light. It's easy to use and does a great job!

Pixlr allows you to edit your photos almost professionally. It's easy to use and does a great job!

There could be a few more editing options and the graphic design features are insufficient.

Karthick
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Best for photo editing

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

I used Pixlr for creating motion poster and meme creation for the purpose of promoting my internal project. Really loved and satisfied with the experience.

Excellent variation in effects, superb clarity of image even after editing and high user friendly which is very good for user perspective.

Limitation in exposures, only has limited features. Apart from these, I didn't find any particular issue.

Sharon
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Easy Access to Edit Photos

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Working on the web, there are many photos needed, most with particular size requirements. It's easy to edit multiple photos and make the sizing consistent.

I like that this software is web-based and is available from any computer with internet access.

Some of the menus work a little differently than photoshop, but most of the needed functions are available.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

First-hand user experience with Pixlr

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Pixlr is a well-liked options for online picture editing in general, with many users finding it to be a practical and useful tool for enhancing their images.

Pixlr is an easy to use photo editing software especially for beginners. It can be accessed using a web browser and doesn't need to be downloaded or install to your computer. Also, the user-friendly design makes it simple for beginners to start editing photos.The set of tools and effects, including filters, overlays, and frames, has also received appreciation from users. The tools enable the editing and addition of artistic aspects to the photos.

When using the mobile version, it has stability issues with the software. Also, there are some restrictions on the Pixlr free edition, including the inability to save photos in high resolution or access some of the more advanced editing tools.

Barış
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Your pictures are better quality with Pixlr

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

I put my images in the application and edited these images and shared these images.

The app is extremely easy to use. The interface is simple and user friendly. Instant editing in the application is very successful. It's fun to share instantly.

There is nothing wrong with the app. Users can easily use

Anil
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Does the job

Bewertet am 30.7.2023

It is an okay experience to use it just for simple editing purposes and basic thumbnails For advanced and enhanced photo edits you have to take help from other platforms as well along with Pixlr.

I like the different types of templates that we can use for many purposes. We use it occasionally to make thumbnails for our videos and can find variety of templates to use. The UI is simple and understandable as well.

There are many limitations to it as compared to similar other platforms. Also it feels less professional overall as final edit needs to be done in Photoshop later.