4,3
4,4
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Shifting how my brain works

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My brain is very verbal, I prefer to work with words. In the modern world visuals, colourful graphics and memes are a primary form of communication, and I have needed to move and learn in order to keep up and appeal to prospects. Pixlr X has let me do this, and I am convinced the images I have created with it have facilitated many new client relationships -- most especially with people under 40.

I use Pixlr X a lot, and I am still finding new features and discovering shortcuts that make continued use simpler and the results more varied.
I have zero background in graphics or visual arts, and Pixlr X helps me to create appealing memes to use in my marketing on Twitter and FaceBook and on my website.

The Pixlr X software is fine; I have been annoyed with my own inabilities to see what is directly in front of me. Features such as resizing can be done from several different places within the flow of use, and having found one I reused it over and over for months before noticing that I could do it in the save-screen and eliminate that extra step. Learning all the time!

Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

On-the-move photo editing

Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I turn to Pixlr X whenever I need a quick photo edit and the tool delivers most of the time. I have also used it extensively to work with mockups, also with good results.

Pixlr X is one of the most complete free web photo editing tools that I've used so far. It has all essential controls and a handy selection of pre-made filters.

Some tools like heal can be very slow and buggy, even in small images.

Elisa S.
Branche: Verlagswesen

Easy and Free Image Editor Web-based

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 7.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Pixlr since 2015. I find it a great alternative to Photoshop. Pixlr X and Pixlr E help me to create images for my blog. In the last years it changed many things, adding more free features, and a cloud store. It changed the web design too, so it appears attractive and modern.

Pixlr (X and E versions) is a great image editor. The Free plan offers you what you need to manage images and create banners, layers, covers, etc. It has a free stock images, overlays, stickers and decorative text.
It is very easy to use, and you can really create amazing images using it.
Prices for Premium and Professional Plans are very low considered what they offer.

I don't see any cons with it. As a blogger and self publisher, Pixlr offers me for free what I need to create images quickly.

Sarah H.

Pixlr - Social Media Graphics

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pixlr has been a life saver for me when I first started creating social media creative. Photoshop was very overwhelming to me at the time and Pixlr was a wonderful resource that gave non-designers like me the tools to spin up quick graphics in no time.

Pixlr offers excellent multi-purpose templates specifically designed for social media graphics and ads. There are so many variations with sizing and dimensions across all the social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) and Pixlr is an excellent tool that has a free option to adjust dimensions specific to your channel without having to be skilled in Photoshop. The Pixlr Marketplace is an excellent resource for content planning and creation and offers beautiful inspiration to our design team. The layouts are very modern and sophisticated and aren't too text-heavy, which is perfect for ad content, especially on Facebook and Instagram.

I often find that we have been using Canva more than Pixlr lately because Canva offers a much larger array of templates and the drag and drop features in Canva are a little easier to use. I wish Pixlr would have a better team dashboard where we can organize projects by client and assign various team members to each one.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best Web photo editors

Bewertet am 25.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pixlr X has often been my go-to tool when it comes to basic image editing tasks, mostly for Facebook posts.

Probably the biggest advantage Pixlr X has is its simplicity. It provides an intuitive interface with most of the basic tools you'd need for simple editing tasks. You can use it immediately without even having to create an account.

It lacks some handy tools like clone and healing. Plus, it forces you to downsize large pictures.

Kim T.
Branche: Tierarzt

Pixlr E / Pixlr X - The best, FREE, photo-editing software

Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Considering that Pixlr X is FREE to use, this is a supreme value for the functions it offers.

I do believe the magic wand tool has improved significantly, as prior, I would often still be left with white outlines, which were tedious to delete. Overall, I am satisfied with Pixlr, and I appreciate that they offer such a high-quality program, free-of-charge.

I preferred the original Pixlr Editor, due to the ease in recognizing which icon was for which tool, the size and format of the layering map, and the ability to move between files more readily. Prior, you could select the destination for the saved file; now it defaults to "downloads", and then you have to move them. I believe the previous format was more understandable, and contained icons which were universally understood.

Destine C.
Branche: Automotive
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Like it a little

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Dont like it like that does nothing for me

You can edit photo perfect but somethings would not work.

you can not inport nothing on macbook it treaks can not even open stock layers

Good online photo editor

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Pixlr X to quickly edit images which don't need advanced changes.

Pixlr is very convenient - it loads up very fast and in a few clicks I can get an edited image ready to go - when the image only needs some basic changes.

There's only so much you can do with Pixlr X. It comes short in offering more advanced features that should be included, so it will not be suitable for more advanced editing tasks.

Dimitar D.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Pixlr is a good alternative of Photoshop and other professional design software

Bewertet am 30.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very useful tool for small business owner and one man show businesses. I like the interface which is similar to photoshop.

I like web-based tools. Without need of installation and ugly registration form. I use a basic option for image editing and it is a great solution for my small business.

When we talk about free tool there's always something it's not a perfect. But there is no significant cons.

Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 27.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Even though it is a browser app it works quite nicely, without any performance breaks. It has all the necessary tools for simple edits and well organized and intuitive interface.

There weren't a lot of negatives during my trial, besides the fact that it could have some more advanced features.

Natalia C.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

PIXLR is a free, easy and fast photo editor.

Bewertet am 25.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lately I have been using the editor a lot to work with images for social networks since it is possible to edit with quality through the browser.

PIXLR is a free photo editor that can be used on the desktop or in the mobile version. This editor makes life easier for people who need to edit photos simply and quickly. Without complications it is possible to adjust colors, remove the background from an image and create incredible effects.

Some interesting features are no longer present in the 2020 version. To unlock some functions, you need to watch ads.

Thiago L.
Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best for cost-effective image editing

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was already looking for an image application that would meet my needs and I was surprised by the pixlr, practical and intelligent, it just lacks some features to be perfect.

very practical, fast, versatile, with excellent features

does not have the function of pasting two images superimposed on the image to be edited

Ryan S.
Branche: Möbel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great product! but needs a little work

Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I really like Pixlr's photo editing abilities! They need to fix some glitches, however.

I really like the Pixlr interface and the ease of use! I think the quality of the editing options is some of the best I've seen.

Pixlr needs to work on it's tech support and keep up with it's website better. There are some options, like straightening photos, that consistently glitch.

Ifeoma O.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

PIXLR X GREAT FOR PICTURES

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pixlr X makes my pictures look better, which projects a more professional outlook for my business.

I like the fact that I can use it to edit pictures. With it I can re-size, brighten or crop pictures. It is also user-friendly.

It requires some getting used to if you want to get the best out of this software. But on the whole it gives you better options.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Frederic D.
Branche: Bau

Creative for a phone

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 5.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fast and cool results with the basic templates. It is amusing

Do not expect the same customisation options when comparing with pro-software such as Photoshop.

Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Competent Photo Editor for everyone

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, this is a great app for beginner photo editors and more experienced people. The interface makes everything easy and fun to use!

The interface is lovely is much more simple than other competitors, making it perfect for beginners.

I honestly didn't find anything worth mentioning in terms of cons, it's a solid app!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10