• Funktionen
Ali K.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, powerful, smart, and very simple! The best online photo editor for daily photo editing

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

It feels great when you can do the same simple daily graphic tasks without the need for a laptop or PC. Sometimes you want to complete a graphic design with your idea and post it quickly, which has been a dream come true for me with this platform. Pixlr X is a wonderful online editing tool for me. It saves me time and money, and by reducing my design time, I can quickly post a beautiful post with my favorite text on my business social media and pages. In our company, each unit independently creates simple graphic works of its section and publishes them on the site.

Photos can be edited very quickly and quickly through the browser. Sometimes I am on the road and need to design and create a new visual post for my LinkedIn or Instagram and I need graphic work that must prepare and post in less than ten minutes via my phone or iPad. This platform is great because it is both fast and works with any device and it gives me a sense of comfort while working. It has many ready-pre-built beautiful templates. Even a beginner can edit their favorite photo and edit effects, text, and resize without the need for a professional computer.

It’s a powerful and fast tool, only some new features should be added to it and normally there is no bug or problem and everything works perfectly. Adding the following items will be much more complete and professional: Missing Curves Tool, it doesn’t support BMP and Tiff format, need auto photo extension converter tool, and the most important thing is online cloud storage space to save projects, they must add this feature.

Sarah H.
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Pixlr - Social Media Graphics

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

Pixlr has been a life saver for me when I first started creating social media creative. Photoshop was very overwhelming to me at the time and Pixlr was a wonderful resource that gave non-designers like me the tools to spin up quick graphics in no time.

Pixlr offers excellent multi-purpose templates specifically designed for social media graphics and ads. There are so many variations with sizing and dimensions across all the social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc) and Pixlr is an excellent tool that has a free option to adjust dimensions specific to your channel without having to be skilled in Photoshop. The Pixlr Marketplace is an excellent resource for content planning and creation and offers beautiful inspiration to our design team. The layouts are very modern and sophisticated and aren't too text-heavy, which is perfect for ad content, especially on Facebook and Instagram.

I often find that we have been using Canva more than Pixlr lately because Canva offers a much larger array of templates and the drag and drop features in Canva are a little easier to use. I wish Pixlr would have a better team dashboard where we can organize projects by client and assign various team members to each one.

Mireia M.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Pixlr

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

As I mentioned, it's really good for students and begginers of photography. I would recommend it to friends and colleagues, it does its job, it's good, it's an alternative. But I wouldn't use it if I were a professional and could afford it.

It's a free alternative of Photoshop and Lightroom from Adobe. It's very good for when you're learning editing and about all the options you can have when retouching a picture.

It's not close enough to photoshop and lightroom, I feel like it could have many, many more options and better final quality. Better offers for professionals who look for cheaper options than Adobe's.

Travis J.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Solid, but learning curved

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

It was great, but I transitioned for the most part. I keep it bookmarked just in case and have gone back a few times to solve some unique problems. My team just couldn't pick it up like I'd hoped.

Pixlr was my go to for years. It helped me manipulate, update, and fix so many things over the years. I appreciate that it's cloud based and the free version is effective.

It would never fail how often the deselect just would not work. It could have been user error, but so many times my magic wand would be stuck on for no apparent reason and I would have to toggle through programs and almost trick the program into letting me deselect highlighted areas of my project.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

On-the-move photo editing

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

I turn to Pixlr X whenever I need a quick photo edit and the tool delivers most of the time. I have also used it extensively to work with mockups, also with good results.

Pixlr X is one of the most complete free web photo editing tools that I've used so far. It has all essential controls and a handy selection of pre-made filters.

Some tools like heal can be very slow and buggy, even in small images.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

One of the best Web photo editors

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Pixlr X has often been my go-to tool when it comes to basic image editing tasks, mostly for Facebook posts.

Probably the biggest advantage Pixlr X has is its simplicity. It provides an intuitive interface with most of the basic tools you'd need for simple editing tasks. You can use it immediately without even having to create an account.

It lacks some handy tools like clone and healing. Plus, it forces you to downsize large pictures.

• Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Shifting how my brain works

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

My brain is very verbal, I prefer to work with words. In the modern world visuals, colourful graphics and memes are a primary form of communication, and I have needed to move and learn in order to keep up and appeal to prospects. Pixlr X has let me do this, and I am convinced the images I have created with it have facilitated many new client relationships -- most especially with people under 40.

I use Pixlr X a lot, and I am still finding new features and discovering shortcuts that make continued use simpler and the results more varied.
I have zero background in graphics or visual arts, and Pixlr X helps me to create appealing memes to use in my marketing on Twitter and FaceBook and on my website.

The Pixlr X software is fine; I have been annoyed with my own inabilities to see what is directly in front of me. Features such as resizing can be done from several different places within the flow of use, and having found one I reused it over and over for months before noticing that I could do it in the save-screen and eliminate that extra step. Learning all the time!

Destine C.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Like it a little

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Dont like it like that does nothing for me

You can edit photo perfect but somethings would not work.

you can not inport nothing on macbook it treaks can not even open stock layers

Good online photo editor

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

I have used Pixlr X to quickly edit images which don't need advanced changes.

Pixlr is very convenient - it loads up very fast and in a few clicks I can get an edited image ready to go - when the image only needs some basic changes.

There's only so much you can do with Pixlr X. It comes short in offering more advanced features that should be included, so it will not be suitable for more advanced editing tasks.

Dimitar D.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Pixlr is a good alternative of Photoshop and other professional design software

Bewertet am 30.9.2020

Very useful tool for small business owner and one man show businesses. I like the interface which is similar to photoshop.

I like web-based tools. Without need of installation and ugly registration form. I use a basic option for image editing and it is a great solution for my small business.

When we talk about free tool there's always something it's not a perfect. But there is no significant cons.

Kim T.
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Pixlr E / Pixlr X - The best, FREE, photo-editing software

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Considering that Pixlr X is FREE to use, this is a supreme value for the functions it offers.

I do believe the magic wand tool has improved significantly, as prior, I would often still be left with white outlines, which were tedious to delete. Overall, I am satisfied with Pixlr, and I appreciate that they offer such a high-quality program, free-of-charge.

I preferred the original Pixlr Editor, due to the ease in recognizing which icon was for which tool, the size and format of the layering map, and the ability to move between files more readily. Prior, you could select the destination for the saved file; now it defaults to "downloads", and then you have to move them. I believe the previous format was more understandable, and contained icons which were universally understood.

Thiago L.
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

The best for cost-effective image editing

Bewertet am 11.2.2020

I was already looking for an image application that would meet my needs and I was surprised by the pixlr, practical and intelligent, it just lacks some features to be perfect.

very practical, fast, versatile, with excellent features

does not have the function of pasting two images superimposed on the image to be edited

Ryan S.
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product! but needs a little work

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Overall, I really like Pixlr's photo editing abilities! They need to fix some glitches, however.

I really like the Pixlr interface and the ease of use! I think the quality of the editing options is some of the best I've seen.

Pixlr needs to work on it's tech support and keep up with it's website better. There are some options, like straightening photos, that consistently glitch.

Michelle V.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Editing made simple.

Bewertet am 14.11.2020

This is great photo editing software for beginners.

I liked that the software was easy to use and there are several options available than most software.

I find it to be glitchy when using some of the features, but this may be affected by internet speed.

Ifeoma O.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

PIXLR X GREAT FOR PICTURES

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

Pixlr X makes my pictures look better, which projects a more professional outlook for my business.

I like the fact that I can use it to edit pictures. With it I can re-size, brighten or crop pictures. It is also user-friendly.

It requires some getting used to if you want to get the best out of this software. But on the whole it gives you better options.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Image editing tool

Bewertet am 27.2.2021

I have found this app very useful as it is very good alternative of photoshop and is free and easy to use. It is flexible and does not take much space on your phone.

I have seen many disadvantages on this app. It does not have many options and the result is to close to photoshop and other

• Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very good tool

Bewertet am 27.8.2020

Even though it is a browser app it works quite nicely, without any performance breaks. It has all the necessary tools for simple edits and well organized and intuitive interface.

There weren't a lot of negatives during my trial, besides the fact that it could have some more advanced features.

Frederic D.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Creative for a phone

Bewertet am 5.6.2020

Fast and cool results with the basic templates. It is amusing

Do not expect the same customisation options when comparing with pro-software such as Photoshop.

• Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A Competent Photo Editor for everyone

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Overall, this is a great app for beginner photo editors and more experienced people. The interface makes everything easy and fun to use!

The interface is lovely is much more simple than other competitors, making it perfect for beginners.

I honestly didn't find anything worth mentioning in terms of cons, it's a solid app!