Citrix Workspace

Sortieren nach

Bedia
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix = neu kennengelernt und sehr anwenderfreundlich !

Bewertet am 6.8.2023

vollkommen zufrieden, immer alles einwandfrei!

Mic

Remote desktop software GDPR compliant

Bewertet am 8.7.2023

Basic functions can be acquired with a 3 days training approximately. Useful to document any type of incident activity and to attach documents to the ticket in case of a third party intervention on site.

It can't be possible to save the ticket as a temporary one in case the support does not have all the information at hand. The detailed nature of the data required to generate a ticket (and its dispatch) is time consuming, especially during peak hours.

Amelia

Healthcare Security Standards Upheld

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

Our large healthcare system has used Citrix now for almost ten years. We rely on it for our remote users. Our daily clinic users operate under the Citrix workspace in order to open their PHI protected software. Administration and leadership users rely on Citrix to track, gather, and organize different services throughout the health care system. We could not do anything without the high quality services of

Installing PHI protected software on each computer requires a separate installer. Getting it onto the citrix workspace then requires all users to search for it. Its a bit tedious for some non-fluent computer users.

Shanta
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Does not work well at all

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

Terrible! It is a horrible product. I thought it was just the one organizations wi-fi, but now that I have started a new job and they too use this product and have similar issues I see it is the product!

Nothing I would not recommend this product at all.

I have used Citrix at two large organizations. At both companies the same thing happens. You get this disconnect from server error. It causes downtime and login issues. It is extremely bad if it is being used by many who are working from home. It is almost a daily issue!

Yvonne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Citrix workspace

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

my overall experience with citrix workspace has been truly a great experience and has caused us to be able to roll out what is needed for each day in the technology world to run the company efficiently

features that are most impactful is how easy it is to launch on a daily basis. Being that is a very important aspect of our business activities on a daily basis. Without this application we wouldn't be able to function in our daily operations. I really like the flexibility and reliability of this application

the integration was not difficult, but sometimes there may be a few instances where lagging has been an issue. but that has not been such an issue that has caused us not to be able to launch the applications that rely on citrix workspace

Gilad
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great.
The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important.
When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Citrix Workspace has improved from several years ago and now works seamlessly in the background with other applications that require it.

Citrix Workspace allows me to connect to other required software and provides a secure safety net in order to do so. It's primarily in the background while using other apps, but runs smoothly.

When we first started using this software ~5 years ago, there were definitely some kinks and the program did not always run smoothly. They seemed to have worked the kinks out and the product has greatly improved.

Kandice
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Citrix review

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.

I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.

The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Inconsistent

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

The most beneficial part is being able to work from anywhere and on any computer. It's made the transition during the pandemic doable for my entire company.

I like how I'm able to access my company's remote server on any one of my computers and anywhere in the world.

It is spotty and at times, it says I'm logged in but doesn't fully log in. The app doesn't work on my Mac or Dell so I always have to log in through a web browser.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Daily tool for remote working

Bewertet am 18.12.2021

Overall I'm happy with the software. It connect quickly and allows me to get my work done remotely

The software is fairly quick to load and allows me to connect to my virtual system at work. I like that is seemeles between using on my MAC or PC

I have struggled to get my external camera to connect when using a MAC mini. There seems to be no issue with internal cameras on a MAC

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Popular remote desktop for corporations

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

I can access work applications from many places without worrying to get to a specific computer.

Some applications are not optimized - so they lag a lot.

Anthony
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace (Cloud enviroment)

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

Overall i think this is an amazing package for anyone looking to transition their business to Saas (Cloud).

Citrix workspace is quite easy to use. Our employees log onto the Citrix program to get onto the cloud environment. Software seems to be constantly updated. Seamless transitions between the local computer. File transfers available able to use printers scanners and peripherals without having to re install on cloud.

minor lags and timeouts (Could be our infrastructure) ive had reports of Keyboard not properly synchronizing causing errors or in severe cases complete random characters when typing (havent experienced it recently).

Elroy
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Work from home made simple

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Great tool for monitoring employees who work offsite, however it lacks simplicity.

What I like mostly about this software is that it makes communicating between different individual across the organization very easy and simple. Its a great toll to use to monitor employees that work offsite, it tells the idle time and/or time spent away from the computer. Its great to share files across departments as well which can be edited and made available to pertinent individuals.

It uses a virtual computer which may be a contributory factor as to the reason why it slows down throughout the day. It appears as it there is a server problem as no matter how fast your internet is, it continues to slow down.

Jalen
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Virtual Desktop

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

Citrix has been reliable and full of useful features in the many years I've used it.

Citrix is easily accessible from a browser on any desktop or an app on any mobile device. This makes work from home a very simple task.

Password resets can be frequent and if you're not attentive you'll have to call support to set up a new password if you miss the deadline.

Sergio
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great when it works

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

With the exception of poor integration from our tech support, I have been very happy with Citrix as it does what it needs to do.

When it works, it gives no issues. Allows me to remotely access my work desktop, and integrates nicely with my Mac; all of my peripherals work, and it is secure.

I am hardwired to Fiber Optic internet, yet occasionally (2-3 times a day) Citrix will lose connection and this requires that I wait 2 full minutes before I'm able to re-sign in. This has a negative effect on my productivity, especially as it is unpredictable. I believe that this may be how my tech team integrates it, but it is still a major inconvenience.

Shannon
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Citrix Workspace Review

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Overall, it can be difficult to use and has many glitches

Overall, it can be difficult to use and has many glitches

I like that I can use the workspace to view all my applications such as skype and email

Citrix workspace often times fails or has issues logging in and then I have to reset the workspace, log out or re download the workspace

Anuj
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Strong product, but frequent updates

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

Overall frequent use makes patient care for our physicians simple at home.

Often requires a second start up; sends a lot of background notifications when users are not actively using it.

Serhii
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Citrix Workspace Review

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

Not great, not bad, but overall fine. It allows you to do a lot of work under one Workspace, provides security and easy administration.

All apps are in one place, easy to set up permissions and rights for users inside and outside your company. You can integrate third-party applications and variety is great. Not the worst interface.

Copy/paste may stop working from time to time between your PC and VM for example or can work one way. Resolution problems, only work fine on a laptop screen with 100% view. Constant freeze-ups.

• Branche: Automotive

Citrix Storefront is the perfect application to house your Citrix Servers

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

The ability to have one central location means less work for the user.

The ability to have one central location means less work for the user.

The ability to have all your Citrix Servers in one location that you can click to access is helpful versus having to remember specific URLs to access.

Nothing so far. This has been a far better option than when we had to manually remember the URL for the Citrix environment we wanted to connect to.

Deonna
Deonna
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great for remote work

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Overall, I wouldn't be able to do my job without it. I answer calls, and emails and use it to do live chats so in part it's a tremendous need for my job.

It's effortless to navigate. Once you know the system you should have no problems learning tricks about the system. It gives us a significant override of our site.

It does sometimes freeze and can be slow which sometimes affects work time. I wish the system would also tell you more when it needed an update.

Jeff
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Citrix desktop is functional but needs work

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

I can access my published applications remotely.

The video and sound quality is lacking. Slowness issues.

Matthew
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Stick with VMWare and stay as far away from Citrix as possible

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Negative. This was not an intuitive tool to use or solution to manage.

Negative. This was not an intuitive tool to use or solution to manage.

Citrix is a less that decent solution for workspace virtualization. From an administrator and user perspective it is simply more work than it is worth and requires more training than it is worth.

Pushing images and updating software was tedious and was not at all streamlined. We lost our Citrix guru prior to me coming on board and this was a nightmare to manage.

Damon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Overall Satifaction

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Ease of use and functionality are what I like most.

The issue of it asking to set up an account versus just running in the background after installing is a set that throws our users off.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Citrix Workspace does the job and does it well.

Bewertet am 11.7.2021

Easy to connect and share
Access everything from one place
Simple and effective UI
Security and Reliability

Connectivity issues
Slow at launch
Some minor glitches

Annabel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Does what it should do but that's it

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

We are required to use Citrix Workspace when working remotely to access our desktop and get access to our documents and programs.

The way of connecting and logging in can take some time using 2FA. Once logged in, you can use it as you would work in the office instead of remotely.

The user interface is outdated. It takes you back to the 00s. The interface looks old and you can't share documents from your remote desktop to your own desktop.