Onlive

Ticketing and registration solution for event organizers

4,8 /5 (6 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
100% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Branche: Bankwesen
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

User-friendly DIY software to promote on-ground events and track event performance

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was looking for a solution to design an event detail page along with an embedded registration form that I could customize. And be able to track sign-ups easily.

It’s user friendly! There are many customizable options, but it’s guided enough to ensure I don’t accidents create something hideous (like creating a personal blog page). I can add other administrators to help me with content population too :)

Nothing! Maybe having a mobile optimized version of the reporting pages? But then again, I’m usually on my laptop in the office...

Christian R.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Game changer for event management

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very smooth and clean interface, the check-in system that works flawlessly, the easy to set up app and website. The many insights we have found about our guests after starting to use onlive. It also integrates with our current analytics tools.

We don't have any complaints yet after using the system for several events.

Caitlin R.
Branche: Automotive
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great out of the box solution for events

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The friendly team at Onlive are a delight to work with. Always willing to find a solution so matter how big or small the problem is.

The software is so easy so set up. Within days we were able to start taking transactions and selling tickets to our customers. The support team are fantastic and are always able to help when we need it.

More control over the look and feel of the programme and ticketing l would be appreciated but overall the solution they have provided has a very easy customer journey.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Johan S.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great value for the money - a user friendly end-to-end full package platform for any event!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We solve all of our offline and online meetings with one platform.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Takes 5 minutes to get familiar with the platform and start creating websites, registration forms and apps. Really like the curated experience that kick off the progress and its impossible to fail to build a beautiful site and yet it feels really robust.

I wish that you could get more features in the free version.

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, easy to use

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The platform is very intuitively designed. I was able to find what I needed without much guidance. I love how quickly and easily I can set up registration websites

I've also received great support from the team - helping to troubleshoot, customise solutions and answer all types of questions. The team is very responsive and accommodating.

There are a few small improvements can be made here and there. Hope to see them implemented soon in future product updates.

Eric J.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Can Highly Recommend!

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s ease, functionality and design blend well to make the overall experience seamless and super user friendly!

Some of the colors can make it hard to decipher