Hushmail

Email, web form, and e-signature solution for healthcare

4,6 /5 (27 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Security for your email

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a gmail user I really liked being able to secure messages with a pass phrase to ensure that only the recipient of my messages was able to read them.

Many years ago Hushmail was completely encrypted, but now, in our brave new world, the TOS now stipulates that they can and will turn over your info in the event of court orders.

Triva P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Encrypted email that’s easy for my clients to use

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer service is excellent. They get back to me right away. That could be worth the price.

I like that with Hushmail I can create alias emails for different uses.
I like that sending attachments is easy.
I like there is an app so I can use it one my phone.

I guess the only drawback is the price-it should cost a few dollars less.
I wish that it didn’t show my return email address to the people I send it to. Here is why. In California, the agency that regulates marriage and family counselors consider emails as advertising. Therefore my email must include my full name, type of license, and my license number. So that pretty much kills the confidentiality on my clients inbox. A stone can see the email is coming from a psychotherapist. When I found out about the alias emails I could create, that solved the problem... the only drawback is that the aliases don’t have my website name after the @InnerFreedomConsulting.com.
Instead, it has Hushmail info @nym.hush.com
But at least I can use an alias to send emails to established clients-so confidentiality is maintained.

Antwort von Hushmail

Hi Triva, thanks for your feedback. It means a lot to us that you're happy with our services.
The good news is that you can set up email forwarding addresses using your own domain (e.g. info@InnerFreedomConsulting.com). Our Customer Care team will be very happy to help you set these up. You can reach them either by email, support@hushmail.com, or by phone at 1-877-533-4874. They are available Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm Pacific Time.
Thanks again for your earlier feedback. Our team works hard to make sure you have the services you need, and your satisfaction means everything to us.
All the best,
Anabeli Fernandez, Marketing Manager

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Kelly B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Secure and HIPAA compliant email encryption

Bewertet am 13.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been helpful to have this business need met so I don't have to worry about HIPAA compliance and I can focus on other business operations.

This was a cost-effective option for meeting requirements for HIPAA-compliant communication. The customer service was helpful in the process of transitioning to this service.

It was initially unclear to me that I would be able to keep my email address using my own domain name; I thought I was going to have to have the email end with "@hushmail.com" (but I learned this is not the case through consultation with customer service).

Katie L.
Branche: Versicherung

Botched information

Bewertet am 7.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Another money-greedy company that now regrets that they didn't start out money hungry and also their customer service sucks

This is a HIPAA compliant encryption service.

I'm grandfathered in to the "free" version, which they apparently no longer offer. To strong-arm me out of a product they did offer, they LIE about information. Every month or so, my "used storage" will jump wildly overnight (from 29% to 248% this month) . I've contacted support, via email about this twice and no one responds -- the confirmation page tells me that "subscription holders will receive priority" Basically, they no longer offer the "free version" and to hell with loyal customers. I was able to set up an automatic reply, directing my clients to contact me ANY OTHER WAY

Antwort von Hushmail

Thanks very much for your feedback. We're sorry that you didn't have a good experience with our Customer Care team. We tracked down your account and reached out to you to make this right. Thanks again for your feedback.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Cathy C.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Hushmail for HIPAA Compliant Email

Bewertet am 29.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had a great experience with Hushmail. Would highly recommend this email software for companies of all sizes

I needed a HIPAA compliant software for my company to send health related documents and correspondence. Hushmail fit the bill at a low cost. The encryption feature can be turned off and on for individual emails, making ease of reading for the recipient. (no need to log on to read). Contacts can be saved. Hushmail will download them for you if needed. Sending mail to another Hushmail account requires no log on to be encrypted.

Hushmail could be a bit less expensive. The archive feature could be free. Contacts could be downloadable by the user.

Alissa S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The only way to go is with Hushmail

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Awesome, no complaints, very helpful customer service team and quick response time

Very easy to use! If something does not make sense there is always someone in customer support to help immediately!

There is nothing I did not like about this software.

Melodie S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

HUSHMAIL is outstanding as a product, asset to one's business, with flawless use & great IT support

Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent experience, outstanding service, superior product.

Seamless integration of the use of this product into our business. It has been an asset to our work process, with our professional staff as well as patients finding it to be beneficial regarding ease of use. Information is immediately transported to patients who are able to complete forms and provide signatory approval with ease.
I highly recommend having one's business forms and forms for signature created by the HUSHMAIL team. Our patients are able to sign via typing their name, using the mouse to do so, or adding a JPG signature.

Absolutely nothing. It is a superior product per our experience. Thank you, HUSHMAIL!

Fantastic HiPAA-compliant email and more

Bewertet am 19.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of the best purchases ever in my practice. Very reasonably priced, HIPAA-compliant with individual BAA, and also gives you encrypted web forms. Simply great solution.

I spent a long time looking for a HIPAA-compliant email solution, and I found that and much more in Hushmail. Easy to use, does not require you to change your domain, easy to customize, and very reasonably priced.

Pretty much no cons to report; customer service is sometimes a but hard to reach right away but they do call back.

Excellent HIPAA-compliant email solution

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is one of the best buys for my practice. Very reasonably priced, HIPAA-compliant with individual Business Associate agreement for no extra charge. Also included are secure web forms which could be used for a variety of HIPAA-compliant functions, such as online check-in or secure contact form.

Easy to use, will work with your existing domain. HIPAA-compliant without the extra charges so common in this segment. Large storage capacity.

Nothing. As close to perfect as it gets.

Esther B.

Secure Email

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I really enjoy using hushmail. I am able to send and receive encrypted messages and this is really important to me as a health care provider.

I love that I can send encrypted emails with hushmail and clients can send encrypted emails back to me. This gives me peace of mind when sending information to new clients who have reached out via email, or when communicating with existing clients.

The user interface is somewhat dated looking. It is a fairly plain interface, but it is very functional so my complaints here are purely aesthetic.

Kim L.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Hushmail is great!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) working in the health care industry, I need to be able to send information that is HIPPA compliant. Hushmail makes it easy, and the price is right. My clients love that we can communicate via email quickly. It also adds a level of professionalism to my business.

Please note that I do NOT recommend products/services/companies unless I am extremely pleased with them and feel confident others will feel the same way. Also, I am not receiving any compensation or pert for sharing my experience with you.

Hushmail is very easy to use, customer support is superb, and it fits my limited budget.

I honestly can not say anything negative about Hushmail.

Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GDPR and HIPAA compatible email

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Confidentiality of patient data is vital and compliance with current safety requirements is essential and hushmail allows for both.

Very useful for email exchanges with patients ort colleagues involving protected data.

Apart from an iOS client there is just the browser interface and it misses a few tweaks like multiple accounts in the same mail box.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Exemplary Security

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Because I worked with different clients using the software, I had two logins. The logins were browser specific and weren't difficult to manage once I caught on to the way they worked. If this were the only email one used, one would be used to its idiosyncrasies. Working with other formats tested my technological tendencies, sometimes with a little frustration and I am a person who like to try new software.

Hipaa compliance is important.
Encrypted messages for more security
Uses your domain as an address, fostering confidence with email recipients.
Resource for forms delivered and submitted securely

When another app forwarded a voice message, listening was difficult to impossible.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Teja H.

Hushmail for therapy business

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall it has been relatively easy to use, is an affordable option, and protects client data.

Hushmail offers encrypted emailing for protecting client information and it is very affordable. It is easy to use.

It can be a hassle for clients who forget their password because when a password is reset, the email I sent vanishes and has to be resent by me. This is part of their privacy tools so it is actually a good thing but still a pain at times. Sometimes I've had trouble with people being able to view my emails or them going to spam.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

John B.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value for Clinicians AND Clients

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I work as "covered entity" Hushmail ensures I'm acting in a HIPAA-compliant fashion.

Hushmail is a great way for clinicians to meet HIPAA security requirements. For clients it's a way they can communicate sensitive material to you.

Client *may* need to remember to check the Encrypted box to send a secure response.

Best HIPAA email

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use, the price for multiple email addresses, reachable and efficient customer service

no app for android phone have to login from a browser

Mark W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use with great support

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to send and receive secure, encrypted emails that satisfy the requirements of federal law (United States), specifically HIPAA, as well as the ethical principles and code of conduct for my profession.

Easy-to-understand instructions for me and for my clients who receive the initial encrypted email and then establish a connection with Hushmail to read my emails and communicate with me via encrypted email.

I have not encountered any problems after one month using the service.

Professional & Simple to Navigate

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Positive, professional, and value the privacy and confidential needs

Primary reason is that HIPAA compliant and received a BAA right away to sign and complete. Software also simple to use thus far as I am a new user. I am not a tech person and appreciate simplistic with helpful tech support...which I have had both! Efficient, quick, AND kind as well.

I have not played around with it too much just yet..but so far so good!

Robin F.

Hushmail disappointed

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

None. It was not for me. I can appreciate the intent but until there is a better way to use it, I give it a thumbs down.

My purpose in using this software was for HIPAA compliant email. It is in fact secure and I did appreciate that component

My main issue with why I will not continue to use Hushmail is that it is tedious between the sender and recipient to remember a password to access the email. It seems like there should be a better way to either save the password, or something else. What happens is if you are the recipient and you have forgotten your password and your request a password reset then the original email that was sent to you is lost and the sender has to send again. I found it to be very tiring.

Antwort von Hushmail

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry you didn't feel Hushmail worked for you. We're constantly making improvements, and we're currently working on some updates to our message center that will make receiving and responding to messages a little smoother. If you'd like to have a chat with us so we can go through some aspects of our service in more detail, we'd be delighted to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out to me at smilne@corp.hush.com Steph at Hushmail

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Crystal B.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great Software

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 28.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super easy to use and gives u the privacy u deserve. Basic email, keeps it simple.

I appreciate a basic email. There's definetly no sense in making it more complex than it should be.

Christine B.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

I love the security

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hushmail is a must if you work for an agency that does not have a secured email software. Often times I am having to email personal emails about myself and/or my clients. I love the encrypted option. It is reasonably priced and HIPPA compliant.

What I like most about Hushmail is the ability to encrypt my emails. I like that it can be assessed on my smart phone.

There is nothing I like least about this product.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

First step in ensuring that my practice is HIPAA compliant

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

HIPAA compliance.

The value and the ease of usage. The ease of the encrypted emails for the receiver and sender. Able to view on phone, tablet, and laptop. No learning curve. Email suffix is the business name supports the image of the business.

At this time, I have no issues or concerns with Hush mail. No app in the google play store. No cons at this time

Lauren G.
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hushmail is a Great Option for Forms

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Patients are able to fill out forms online with ease. It has cut down on our workload for our front desk and allowed our brand to come across in the initial stages of on-boarding new patients.

Ease of use and customer service is excellent

The feature that makes it so that patients cannot directly access the form, they have to request the form first.

Amanda R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Allows you to send PHIPPA secure mail

Bewertet am 22.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am solving the issue of using a secure Phippa compliant form of communication with my clients.

I am a therapist so this was a great solution to ensure my patient's confidentiality as they sometimes do correspond via email.

So far, this has been great for both myself and my patients. I cannot think of any cons at this moment.

Paul P.
Branche: Restaurants
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

very nice for encrypted emails

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy and straightforward to use when sending encrypted emails to my corporate office.

There is no android app to use, only available for Apple.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10