Halp

2 Softwareoptionen

Victor B.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Halp: filling the gap between the helpdesk@ email and a full helpdesk

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

Halp has been a great transition for us from a basic helpdesk@ shared mailbox. It's great value for money and inexpensive for what it does--we look forward to seeing how the product grows and how we will end up using it as we grow.

Halp made it super easy to set up our team to start processing tickets and most importantly helping our internal customers. The Microsoft Teams interface is slick, and since we're all on it, people are enjoying being able to directly interact with helpdesk resources through Teams. It was quick to setup and intuitive for us and our end users. We like the search interface's speed for helping us find similar issues and get up to speed quickly.

It's still pretty basic: reassigning a ticket in Teams isn't possible (use the web interface), it handles message attachments poorly, and sometimes we still have to dig out the original email that came into our helpdesk account to figure out what the request is about. No macro/frequently used text support.

Randy T.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great People.

Bewertet am 9.1.2020

Every single person I have interacted with at Halp is passionate about the product and how it can help me. They are super supportive and knowledgeable, so not only do they listen to my feedback, but they have great ideas of how to use Halp fully with the other tools I have.

I am in an environment with Slack and Zendesk used heavily. I love that I now have these tied together in an easy way to be able to quickly push tickets without even having to go back to the web interface. There own ticketing system backend is ever improving and I fully intend to move my IT team off of Zendesk and over to Halp fully, hopefully within this next year. Also, the BetterCloud integration to be able to kick off workflows is AWESOME.

They did originate as BubbleIQ and have grown into what they are now. Because of this, the feature set it still growing. That is not a horrible Con, as they are actively growing the feature set and constantly seek input from customers to determine the best roadmap.