PosterMyWall

Graphic design platform for creating engaging content

4,8 /5 (80 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Jan C.

I Look Like a Pro!!!

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

I am able to crank out posters and flyers like a true graphic designer. Working for a religious non-profit organization limits a lot of commercial options, but PMW has a TON of templates that have been uploaded to the site!!!

The ability to use templates, customize designs, and add premium graphics all from one site. The ease of use makes even the most BASIC user look like a PRO!!!

Would like more options to customize photos and graphics (re-color, customize sizing, etc). These are very minor compared to the great benefits and value of the software.

Connie M.

Graphic Designers Dream Software

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I use PosterMyWall daily. It helps with all aspects of my job including admissions, communications, marketing, yearbook advisor and more.

By trade I am a graphic designer but my other responsibilities do not always allow for me to create. PosterMyWall is fantastic! I can choose a completed design, add my own twist or design from scratch. The fun never ends.

To be honest my only complaint is not having spell check. Unless they do and I am unaware.

Andrew C.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Disapointing results, but I gave it a go.

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Unfortunately I recieved a lot of negative feedback about my poster campaign.

Personally, I thought it was easy to use and thought it would be effective.

I tried to use youtube to host my video poster so I could use the embedded code on my website.
Unfortunately, when the video ended, it directed my clients to watch other videos and provided links to my compeditors.
Trying to get the embedded code from other online html editors proved fruitless.

Shari R.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

AMAZING CONTENT CREATION PLATFORM!!!

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Overall, no time soon will I NOT be utilizing PosterMyWall! It has become a permanent addition to my content creation for a reason.

I love how easy it is to create content no matter what it is you need (logos, business cards, resumes, flyers, social media posts, video posts, ads, banners, menus, invitations, album covers, posters, labels, certificates, post cards, planners, YOU NAME IT!) There are so many varieties of each content type, so many unique graphics that you would not come across anywhere else, and so many ideas that will help you create something even when you have NO IDEA where to start! This content creation platform is simply perfect and a MUST to use regularly!

The cost for credits, when extra is needed, is pretty expensive. Ideally, the cost should be cut in half. Also, it would be great to offer a Pay in 4 plan to pay for the subscription plan as it is a bit on the expensive side as well.

Lee-anne R.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

Bewertet am 17.11.2020

I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Saraann A.
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive.

At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to.

Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*.

If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

David S.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product and staff

Bewertet am 21.6.2020

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Patricia K.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

My favorite software program

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Love the program, thank you.

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Brenda A.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Church Marketing Design

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

My organization loves the designs created with this application

Partnership with Pixabay
Background removal!!

Unable to copy/ paste an image only from one design to another

Hannah S.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for easy and impactful design

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

It’s relatively quick, I find it hard to search for things sometimes and I have to do a lot of trawling through.

Quick and allows for an easy poster creation etc

I don’t find it as intuitive as other softwares I use such as Canva

Diane B.

Very Efficient, Very User Friendly

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

We needed a software that could be used to create eye-catching posters and flyers to advertise our company's accreditation services. The templates offered by PosterMyWall have made this very easy. Using this software has made the process much less tedious.

PosterMyWall is very simple and easy to use. There are many templates to choose from and they cover a very wide number of themes and events. The labels are accurate and the fonts are quite lovely. I especially love the features that allow users to search for and insert any clip art desired. It has been very useful and really adds to the functionality of the application. It was also very thoughtful of the developers to allow users to change the size of the canvas based on what the graphic will be used for (eg. flyer, poster, business cards etc). PosterMyWall really makes graphic designing much easier.

When searching for templates under a specific theme, it is sometimes difficult to find a suitable one. This is because many other templates pop up that aren't related to what you initially searched for. In the event that one wishes to create their own poster, flyer etc using a blank template, this would be much easier if photoshop was a feature of PosterMyWall. This way, it would be much easier to create that flyer, poster etc because all the editing would be done in one software. However, this isn't too much of an issue.

Haywood nicholas W.

Excellent Software

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I Have Had A Great Experience, So Far!

The Ease By Which I Can Produce My Work.

The Price Is A Touch High, But Overall A Great Product.

Michele M.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Amazing Graphics!!

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

My overall experience has been amazing.

I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

Sashana B.
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Absolutely My Favourite Designing Software

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

PosterMyWall is now my go-to for creating posters of any kind. You can create some of the most professional-looking posters at absolutely no cost to you.

The templates are very easy to find and use because they're geared towards certain categories (eg. the makeup industry). They look very professional, and are eye-catching and usable as they are. They don't require a lot of editing and the features offered are simple and perfect for anything you would like to achieve. The labels on the page are precise and you don't need instructions to use it. I'm a freelance makeup artist and PosterMyWall was a joy to use. I was able to create several posters (prices, service listings, terms and conditions and advertisement) very quickly and with ease.

On some templates, for instance those intended to promote sales and discounts, you don't have the option of placing the portion that says "sale" or "% off"where you want it to be on the poster. That made it a bit frustrating because of the way in which it limited me. However, there are many other (equally attractive) templates to choose from which will not have that limiting effect on the user.

Annette S.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flyers In a Snap

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Using the software is so simple - I can do a flyer in less than five minutes.

Poster My Wall has something for almost any Category. Creating RSVP's and flyers for events, doing employee appreciation, or creating a wellness challenge - there is a flyer that can be modified. If you like creating your own, it simple to upload photos, Logos, or use just text fields.

Nothing. Software has everything we need.

Erwin S.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Its a great program

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I give it a 10 out of 10. When I need support, its there. Only issue is a want and that's to create storage files

The samples, templates and quality of photo choices are great

I wish it would let me create files to store things instead of one long page of art

Karen W.
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Shana W.

Excellent website!

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Excellent website and customer service

I love the simplicity of making great designs.

I have nothing to complain about. I enjoy this site.

Susan A.
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Poster My Wall is the Best!

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.

Natalie J.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Best POS site out there

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I love how easy this site is to use. It’s got a great layout and range of pre-made templates to make jobs quick and easy

Could do with working better on a mobile. That’s my only struggle.

Chantel W.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Satisfied Client

Overall great experience

I like the frequent enhancements and upgrades.

When I receive my cashout/royalities. Sometimes it takes a while even when I reach my reward amount of increments of $50. I also don't like that I have a specific amount of background remover chances. If I delete or undo, I am not sure if it has reset the count.

William W.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Over Joyed With Poster My Wall..

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Very Happy with poster my wall..it gets the job done.

Ease of use. Takes very little time to get the hang of where everything is and get started on whatever you dream up. Very happy overall and intend to use this site for years to come

Can't think of any Cons about this site.

Tessa C.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great for our nonprofit!

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I create listings for our nonprofit website where we sell affordable adapted toys. I also created our logo with these products. So easy! I believe the features that PosterMyWall offers help us to project a professional and appealing image.

I like that you can look at others ideas and incorporate them into a great product that works for you. I am glad of the background remover, makes it so easy to customize photos. Love the videos that we use for our monthly adapted toy give-aways!

Would like unlimited background remover so I don't have to worry about using too many. Wish videos were not so costly so I could utilize them in other areas.

Monica R.
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Quick, easy and professional

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

I have zero experience in designing professional looking fliers or advertisements. I needed something quick, easy and inexpensive. This fit all my needs.

I love the variety of theme options to get my project started. Once I have selected a design, it is super easy to customize it. The end result is a very professional looking design. I am amazed at how quickly I can complete a project and how great it looks after!

I wish there was a feature to add something from the template that you deleted. For example, if I remove a red box from the template, I cannot easily re-add that to the flier if I changed my mind and actually want to use it.

Marcia S.
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Love PosterMyWall

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Overall I love PosterMyWall, I use it both on my laptop and on my cell phone and always manage to do great jobs quickly and easily.

What I like most is the variety of templates for folders, posters, pamphlets, and others.
I promote bars and bands and advertise for some colleagues and this app always saves my day.

No celular algumas funções é um pouco mais difícil de controlar tamanhos, figuras etc.