Customer Frontlines

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Student Researcher Feels Supported

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

Qualtrics has a nice interface and many different features that I do not realize I need or want until I need or want them. For example, Qualtrics has the simple ability to link surveys through strings, can help eliminate ineligible people from the survey and has various formats for export data. The questionnaire library is extremely helpful for me to find questions I created that I want to use repeatedly or common questions like sociodemographics. The various question types give me the flexibility to try different displays.

I am limited in some design elements. This may be partially due to my university's branding. I have not figured out how to control formatting from a master control so sometimes correcting different fonts and font sizes can be painstaking.

Ramya
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Secure survey management platform

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

We conduct trainings for journalists and use Qualtrics to get anonymized feedback and suggestions and to conduct pre-test, post-test and follow-up surveys. For this, multi-modal administration is important- including through emails and through personal messages. Qualtrics lets you track this infomration.

-Data presentation- visuals, reports, spreadsheet
-Personalized and blinded survey links
-Automated features to send survey timed reminders through different channels
-Automated features to customize and send Thank you notes.

Pricey- We use it through institutional license.

Rajan
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I have been using qualtrics for a year now. I am a happy customer. It has a unique appeal.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Flexibility. "Multiple choice" or "Matrix", everything works perfect. I also like the "Rich content editor" for editing the content. Another cool thing is you can add your own pictures if you so wish. My best application is the "side-by-side' table. It is awesome and saves a lot of space.

I wish it could support more editable diagrams. For example, I wanted to put an actual "Euroqol thermometer", a vertical thermometer-like scale from 0 to 100 to capture patient's/customer's well-being but I couldn't. I had to be content with a horizontal 'slider' that looks pretty but it does not fulfill the requirement of a standard survey where the actual picture is expected. In addition, I wish it would be possible to have a tick mark for a single choice apart from the awesome looking choice of radio buttons. But I think there is always a trade-off involved in the life as well as in the surveys.

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for low-medium complexity surveys

Bewertet am 13.4.2022

Overall it's been a very good experience. Easy to pick up and doesn't take very long to master it.

It's very easy to learn and master. There is good online help available and a lot of user groups.

I wish it was more customizable. I feel "stuck" in many ways having to use it in a certain way.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Something to definitely write home about!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

One of the BEST parts of my Qualtrics experience has been with it's customer service helpers. I have never before had people with so much patience, kindness, or knowledge be able to walk me through how to use a system before. I have never had to wait to speak to a representative and have never had an experience anything less than ideal.

I love this software because of the ease of use, the pleasing aesthetic, and the multiple capabilities it has to collect data in so many ways!

I would appreciate it if you could time the whole survey so that in situations where only participants who took over 30 minutes receive a credit through an outside program.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

very intuitive tool for building surveys

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

I'm a superfan - I love working with their survey tool and dashboards. Also whenenver I need help, I contact their support - the Utah team is always super helpful and friendly. I have heard the Europe support team isn't as friendly ... I think that might be a cultural thing when it comes to customer service.

Very intuitive and easy to build surveys - also huge fan of their dashboard. I have most fun building my dashboard so I can track results - and then take screenshots of the graphs to put in my presentations. They always continue to improve their user features too.

I honestly have no complaints - they are always evolving their product to be more user-friendly with useful features.

• Branche: Konsumgüter

Easy and seamless

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

It makes surveys building and fielding super simple. The reports section is very helpful as well. Allowing you to cut by a all variables.

The user interface is super simple. It is user friendly for newbies-pros. The automatic filling helps with time too

When you have been on a survey for a while, the program time you out without option to continue. It logs you out and you have to start all over.

• Branche: Buchhaltung

Excellent

Bewertet am 23.5.2018

Easier to make surveys.

Easier to make surveys.

- Friendly to use.
- I can use a previous survey as a template for a new one.
- I can send massive-email surveys from Qualtrics and when the recipient wants to reply, he can do it directly to my email

- I can't find a way to get notifications to my email when a survey is completed.
- I cant' put the "back" button if the person taking the survey wants to go back to a question in a previous page.

Very useful software

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

They are very helpful and will walk you through the product.

They are very helpful and will walk you through the product.

Customers appreciate being able to fill out surveys on their mobile devices and their laptop computers.

I can't collaborate with colleagues when I write surveys

• Branche: Philanthropie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Our organisation wide survey tool

Bewertet am 1.12.2023

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Very flexible tool which can be used both internally and externally.
Compliant with data retirements of our organisation and legislation.
Easy analysis of responses.
Lots of pre-sets which help new users define their survey needs.
Good value for money tool.

Some parts of the tool are a bit clunky for example the survey upload feature, which for the type of surveys we do, doesn't work very well and often rejects.

Jed
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good platform, good support, and lots of features

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

Their support site is very detailed with easy to read articles, user-submitted Q&A forum, and online basecamp with video tutorials. Very easy to start building a survey and distributing it. The built-in reporting features and dashboards are easy to set up and use. They have a lot of suggestions on best practices to make the surveys most effective. They have several features and partners that you can add on once you start moving beyond the basics.

There have been occasions where I'm forced to log in again because it timed out, but I was in the middle of using it. The text analytics needs some training to get the correct sentiment for your specific responses, but the more it learns the more accurate it becomes, just takes a bit of time. Sometimes if I update a group of responses or embedded data it will take a long time to completely refresh. Configuring the data set and embedded data can get tricky sometimes so that it displays correctly on the dashboards.

Charlie
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The most fluid and easy-to-use experience platform available

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

From the initial tool selection process through contract negotiations, configuration, and ongoing support, Qualtrics has separated themselves from the pack with their extremely high-quality product. I would highly recommend this product to any organization searching for a survey/customer experience tool.

With our business, we needed a survey/experience tool that was extremely customizable, yet easy to use for our operational teams. With one or two exceptions, Qualtrics has been able to handle every use case that we've thrown at it with an extremely east to use interface. We have successfully automated 90%+ of our customer-facing operational workflows with this tool.

As with any SaaS solution, there were a few periods of intermittent performance. This was, however, immediately recognized and remedied by their top-notch support team.

Regina
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best for social science data scientists!

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

Overall, I would definitely recommend Qualtrics to any social science data scientist. I have had an overall positive experience with Qualtrics. Although some features are unnecessarily hard to do, I would still recommend the program, especially because the customer support is so easy to contact and are extremely helpful.

I am a graduate student in Social Psychology so I use Qualtrics to program almost all of my studies. I find that it's one of the best softwares for creating surveys that I have come across. I like how it has a variety of different types of survey questions available and even other unusual capabilities such as heatmapping. It allows me to not be limited in how I create my studies and has even inspired me to collect other types of data that I would not normally collect because of the availability of the different features. I also have called their customer support system a couple of times and they have always been super helpful and quick to answer my call.

I don't like how it is difficult to do seemingly simple things, like moving questions around. I feel like this is a common theme in Qualtrics where they have a lot of great features but then they lack in making simple tasks stay simple.

• Branche: Marktforschung

Overall Feedback

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

Overall experience is good.

Overall experience is good.

This software is easy to use and is user friendly. I like the new features site intercept a lot.

There are some loopholes e.g. redirects, global redirects (as it will make it easy for the team to setup vendors), data file formats, creating variables after fielding. Also, when we are removing/filtering the data its very slow in processing. We don't have the option to chose the case ids we want to delete in one go.

Nishanth
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing, because of the customer support experience. Excellent customer support.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

Excellent Design of software, quality customer support, valuable survey design templates. and communication tools.

Customer Support - Excellent. The customer support team is excellent and so responsive. I really appreciate the fact that we can call anytime. This is missing in other competitor platforms (aka Survey Monkey). Beyond that, the Qualtrics respresentatives are always humble, knowledgeable, kind, and responsive. I really enjoy my experience with Qualtrics.

Often restricted because of some minor lack of ability to make adjustments. However, Qualtrics representatives are very responsive and work to figure out a solution to the problems that you are facing and are always willing to listen .

Carl
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A Users View of Qualtrics Customer XM

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

We really have not had any dealings with customer service which I guess is a plus.

We don't have a choice as a department not to use this software. I was concerned at first, however, the functionality and ease of use has sold me on it.

Apart from being forced to use the platform I really can't say anything negative about the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Customer Frontlines

Company decision.
Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Qualtrics CustomerXM is a useful and organized platform -- my team and I love it!

Bewertet am 24.4.2022

My overall experience has been great. It's great for productivity and the customer service is wonderful.

I like that it is an organized and detailed platform; it allows us to efficiently gather and analyze data.

I can't think of anything that I don't like

Carlos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience, customer support is very good

Bewertet am 13.11.2017

I can check it anywhere from any device. Also, easy to use and understand. Qualtrics also have a lot of information in the internet so user can rely on that as well.

Some function should be in a different spot for example link expiration and survey expiration are in a different location.

• Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great system to use to build customer retention

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

I really like how I was able to listen to calls in real time and assist my agents.

I do wish that there was a stronger alert system to let agents now that there stats are falling.

Tito

Easy to Deploy, Great Data Gathering tool

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Our organization has been better able to gather necessary data from our patrons which has allowed for more informed decisions making on many aspects of the school district over the past few years.

Our organization enjoys the amount of visual data this software provides for us. We are easily able to deploy data gathering tools, like surveys, and get a quick real time overall view of the data. It is also easily broken down.

I think the price point is a little high for the value we get out of it. The software itself is easy to use to no real complaints other than the price.

Lisa
Lisa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A Survey Suite for Evaluating User/Customer Experience

Bewertet am 4.5.2019

Qualtrics has been a helpful tool for conducting surveys across large cohorts of students for our university. As our need to produce data increases, I'm not sure Qualtrics alone will be able to serve our needs, but for creating surveys, it has been great.

Qualtrics is an easy-to-use survey software. Based on your company or institutional needs, you can design surveys to gather information on users/students/customers. You can customize questions, and more importantly, you can customize multiple trails within the survey so survey takers can continue down the correct line of questioning.

Qualtrics is not the most aesthetically clear software out there. It takes multiple trials to make sure that the questions appear in the correct order. Our team always had to try out the surveys a few times before feeling comfortable sending out the information to our student body. In the version we used, the software also stopped at the survey level, so any data analytics we wanted from each survey, we had to use other programs to create those complex materials and means of organizing the information gathered.

Cassaundra

Gold Standard for Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

Qualtrics customer service and support should be the gold standard for every business--not just for software/application/form/survey companies. It is the best I've ever encountered both personally and professionally.

Intuitive. Constantly improving. Reliable. Enormous library of help articles. Instant help available if I have a nuanced situation. Couldn't be happier!

Inability to drag and drop items in multiple choice formatted questions. Restrictions on piping in text from certain question types, e.g. drill down. Reports area is the least intuitive section of the survey platform.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great survey solution but...

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

As users for quite a few years Qualtrics as been our go to for post program survey, this being said we been looking for an alternate solution.

Lets just say Qualtrics can do basically everything you throw at it. As an Enterprise level solution we used used a was to get feedback and experience insight for our customer/students after each program.

Administration requires experience, because there's so much you can do with this application admin user interface is quite intimidating almost requiring us to have a dedicated admin to support it.

Almost too many features

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Unbelievably powerful data collection tool that I've used for everything from collecting lunch orders to state-wide research.

Not only does Qualtrics have basically every feature you could want, it makes sure you are publishing surveys that are accessible for screen readers. Customer support is fantastic, as well.

There's almost too many features, it can be overwhelming at first. Also, there needs to be a better way to edit multiple questions at once.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best Tech Support Experience I've Ever Had

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

The support technician was very patient and clearly articulated steps to resolve my concern even though I could not clearly state what I was trying to do. The tech helped brainstorm solutions, tested it out for me, and provided additional considerations that I did not ask about so my decisions would be as informed as possible. Best tech support experience I've ever had and I used to work at an inbound tech support center for another company!

The software is very user friendly and intuitive.

A couple features were not available at the question level, just the block level.