Synder

Smart management of e-commerce/online payments in accounting

4,8 /5 (173 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Great Platform Excellent Customer Service

Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

Jamie S.
Branche: Computer-Software

Synder Invoicing

Bewertet am 8.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Jadon L.
Branche: Philanthropie

review

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Shirley R.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Support Review

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was just introduced to Synder through a free trial and the amazing support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] through a zoom meeting and chat. He walked me through the use of the app and was extremely patient and enthusiastic about sharing the features with me. I am excited to use the app to make my bookkeeping much more efficient.

It seems easy to use. However, I have just been introduced through the trial and have not yet used it beyond the initial 10 syncs.

It appears seamless in its coordination with QuickBooks.

Erika N.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Phillip N.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Caleb S.
Branche: Restaurants

Great Sync App and customer service

Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Vladimir K.

Love this software

Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments).

And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

- fast set up
- worth the price
- easy to use
- multiple settings
- syncs both Stripe and PayPal
- awesome support

I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Jamie S.

Only app to use for Square transaction import into QBO

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

By far the best app to use when transfering square transactions into QBO. It imports sales, sales tax, tips, customers profiles, ect for you!! The customer service is par none as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me instantly with my questions today and guided me to a solution.

The only thing I've found that I disliked about the app is the ability to transfer cash payments into another account other then the general account that it pulls all transactions into.

Jennifer M.

Sync with QB

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, so far, it has been really positive. I like that it is easy to use and updates QB instantly so I can see the sales going in and also have visibility of fees etc.

Integration with Squarespace website
connection to quick books
easy import of data

its a bit frustrating that you need credits to use it for importing historical data as I am trying to do my accounting for last year but it isn't a nightmare!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Don S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful.
I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

Will H.

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Jadelyne T.

Excellent Tool

Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Michael M.

Simple Time Saver

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Enid N.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Paul F.
Branche: Computer-Software

Synder rocks!

Bewertet am 29.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Paul M.

Really great product

Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love the app, works like a charm and makes my life so much easier. Their chat support is fantastic, Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your quick responses!

Love the automatic Syncs and that you don't need to constantly check if it's working

Nothing it's great.

Emma E.
Branche: Internet

Fantastic customer support

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Donna C.
Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Quickbooks intergration

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find.

I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP.

We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly

The pricing is reasonable

So far there is nothing negative to say

Annie S.
Branche: Tierarzt

So far, so Great!

Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

Broc A.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Sarah K.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 5.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just saved me hours of work each week. Unbeknownst to me, I had set up the flow in Snyder incorrectly and it was causing me to manually change each Stripe transaction in QBO. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly identified and fixed the issue.

I am happy with all aspects of the product.

Alan W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Does the job superbly in the background

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Brings payments into Quickbooks on Line from my PayPal account with no worries. Initially I had a bit of a problem because some settings were wrong but the team at Business Payments quickly discovered the problem and advised me.

I just set it up and it works, i dont have to think about it.

The is nothing to dislike i just does the job!

Holly W.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes this app a pleasure

Bewertet am 23.5.2020

Excellent experience

I was having a very hard time and was going to give up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to get the app working and now I am so happy I stuck with it. It is a great app. Once set up is easy to use.

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.