Business Importer

Great importer for QuickBooks and Xero

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 21.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was looking for ways to automate the import of POs, bills, and bill payments from our procurement software to different accounting packages for our customers. I've managed to set up the import to QuickBooks (both Online and Desktop versions) and Xero. The Customer Support team was very responsive and helped me a lot (thanks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!). There are also helpful guides and FAQs on their website.

The configurations are quite flexible, it allows auto-creation of vendors, items, etc. It takes only a couple of minutes to do all the setup and create mapping templates for the different kinds of documents you need. The import works just fine and saves a ton of time.

At first I faced an issue and wasn't able to import anything, but the support team figured out the reason and helped to solve it.

Ramon R.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Life Saver

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I work with a client that only works with Excel Spreadsheets to capture financial data. This app has been a life saver for me as far as time savings. Highly recommend.

Occasional glitches when importing. Nothing detrimental.

Keith Y.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Above and beyond

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After I contacted support they made a great effort to understand what we were looking for and put it on the develoment schedule. For that reason alone I'm support happy to recommend this product, my initial disappoint was turned around so thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who kept chatting to me and the dev team to did the updates.

It automated a step in linking two systems so we removed a manual data entry step and a potential point of failure.

The exact feature we needed wasn't there at the start ...

Kelsey A.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Business Importer Review

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great helping me re-configure my app. He provided clear and concise pictures and descriptions and was patient. I was helped right away and we got the problem solved within minutes.

It imports easily into QBO and saves time and energy. I appreciate the automatic sync.

I find it expensive for small businesses.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Shmaya S.

Great Software

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and very very easy instructions

Price not the best, and users can't be giving access to only specific Quickbooks accounts.

Simon P.
Branche: Groߟhandel

Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have written a review of Business Importer before and continue o be impressed. The reason I'm adding more is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through a problem I'd been wrestling with for hours and found the solution. What more can anyone want?

Easy to work with and merge into automated processes. Allows us to import Purchase Orders, which Xero alone can't do yet.

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Jeff D.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use, saves a ton of time!

Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this to primarily upload very long invoices I get from other systems. It was easy to learn the upload process and format my excel file to match. What used to take hours takes minutes....and with absolute accuracy. If you do any level of manual entry you should explore this app. When I did have questions and needed service, I was helped very quickly (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!).

I use it for several businesses in QB's and make the mistake of choosing the wrong company. No bid deal to remove the invoice and customer created but it also created a bunch of classes that was a bit time consuming to review. Just be sure if you have more than one business you pay attention.

Diana R.
Branche: Bau

Promising App!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 4.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tech support has been very helpful [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and easily available.

I like the ease of use for this app. From my research it appears this is the easiest for mapping/importing.

I am still trying to set up U/M correctly so I can get this to work for me.

Kelly O.

So useful!

Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, i love the functionality!

It helps me streamline tasks and avoid time consuming data entry. I can set up templates for my employees and make batch entering transactions so easy!

I wish there was an option between 5 and 40 companies. I need access to about 10, and its a big jump in price between the two.

Spencer N.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

fit and Support

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

Outstanding! Great ROI

This product is a great fit for entering invoices into Quickbooks and some of the best web support I have seen for something that cost $10 month

not much it takes a few trials and errors but that is due to how all each of us have Quickbooks invoices set up. However, then you save your setting and go and they helped me with getting it set up

Mike T.

Brilliant addition to my QuickBooks Online toolbox

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our main use is for importing sales invoices from clients - far quicker to create a spreadsheet than capture manually. It is genuinely one of the few utilities I would recommend without hesitation, despite the cons.

Really straightforward to set up and get going, with templates for uploading a large number of document-types from spreadsheets - a great time saver. If anything does go wrong then clicking one button reverses the upload.
On the rare occasions when there is a glitch, the customer service team are great. Just spent a while on livechat with the representative who patiently went through the import file and spotted a well-hidden typo that my client had miscaptured. I had been through it carefully before contacting the Business Importer team so I was convinced it was a software error - glad I was wrong though because it's an outstanding utility.

Exporting utility is an additional (one-off) cost.
Upgrading costs aren't on a pro-rata basis - you just lose the subs on the unexpired portion of the previous package.

Denise L.
Branche: E-Learning
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great app and great customer service!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Business Importer for quite some time now (over a year) and I have to say, it's an amazing app for Quickbooks. All the annoying things that Quickbooks can't do (mass uploads, mass deletions etc.) Business Importer does it for you. Also, the customer service team is great! They respond immediately and are able to solve fairly unique and complex issues. Rep. (the one I spoke to today) was great, and was very knowledgeable. He fixed the issues we had pretty quickly, which is always very much appreciated! Thanks rep.

There are some minor UX changes that would be useful, like showing what file was uploaded in imports history - currently you have to click through each to figure out what was what.

Karn J.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

I LOVE this App

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app just works. Every time. On the rare occasion that I have a need to contact support, they are online all the time and always help instantly. Today I worked with a representative who was fabulous. She answered my question in seconds and I was able to complete my work. I cannot recommend this tool highly enough.

This app saves me SO much time keying in one time vendors for payments. We have thousands of customers and our main business is in custom software, but our accounting is in QuickBooks. We often have to issue one time refunds, which means we have to key in every vendor name, address, etc. to issue checks. This tool cuts ALL of that. With a simple import of vendors, then bills, I get it all done in seconds instead of hours.

There really are not any cons with this app. Since I have to put something, I would say that I wish I had the ability to filter the long list of options to only the few things I use in the importer.

Matt S.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Xero paying invoices in bulk

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Creating the standard template only took a couple of hours with some minimal excel skills and now the daily process takes 5 minutes, regardless of the number of transactions. Support team was helpful when we had a few questions at the beginning

Being a Xero user we were starting to get frustrated with the amount of time it was taking to pay individual invoices. We imported sales orders in bulk into Xero using the in built csv import but Xero has no way to import the payments. Having over a hundred a day and growing, this was taking over an hour to pay them individually to different bank accounts. This importer allows us to export the unpaid sales invoices from Xero, create a file using an excel template we created and import the payments back into Xero.

Theres nothing really bad about it, its pretty basic but does the job we wanted it for

Sven J.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great application

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I found the app to be nice and simple to figure out/use. It suits our business requirements perfectly.

An easy, efficient and effective app to use for all data imports into Xero.

Nothing, it's a great app to use for all imports.

Tzillah R.
Branche: Bau

Great Customer Support!

Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer support is outstanding. I was trying to import something I have never done before and I had questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered all my questions in the chat and I was able to complete the job successfully. Thanks guys!

The only limits that I have found so far are Quickbooks limits and there is nothing any of us can do about them.

Nicolas D.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Simple and efficient

Bewertet am 22.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very practical, allows us to save a lot of time of data integration.
And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer support is very responsive, I get an answer to my questions almost instantly.

Add a functionality to automate imports completely, even if with the shedule functionality we are almost there.

Yeng K.
Branche: Lagerung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome tool and quick service!

Bewertet am 6.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The importing features have been a key value to our organization and eliminates countless hours of manual entry.

They also have great customer service and yes, even through chat boxes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an awesome job!

Nothing to dislike about this software. It's been great!

Lais O.
Branche: Möbel
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Online Support!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been a very positive experience and we want to continue using the App and expand to other companies, part of our group.

Their online chat is a great tool! their online support team has always been able to help me out.
I had rep investigating some solutions for me and he was really helpful. I have been reaching them quite often because I'm still a new user and they were always very friendly and responsive. Congratulations to the team!

The only thing it's because they're mainly focused on USA companies and I'm based in Europe, so there are limitations from QBO and Business Importer side that I'm trying to deal with.

Norene R.
Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Makes Large Journal Entries Easy

Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I had a balancing issue on a very large file I contacted the instant chat and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to find it for me quickly.

I like the ability to upload large and more detailed journal entries into Quickbooks. And when I had a balancing issue on a very large file I contacted the instant chat and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to find it for me quickly.

I don't use it often enough to find any major flaws. It does what we needed it to.

Scott B.

Great for Importing Checks

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

You can create a template and use if again and again. Great for importing large volume of checks.

Business Importer is easy to use. Documentation is very good. You can customize what fields you want to import.

Nothing. Works great and easy to use. Saves quite a bit of time.

Jason F.
Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing way to save time

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

Efficiency at it's best.

The ease of use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] great online support

There are no cons to using this software.

Jeff A.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Problem Solved!

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This App made it possible to import and make updates to our customer and other data. QB has some limited import functionality and this App extends this functionality in a big way. Have already recommended it to others.

Maybe the only thing would be you have to be careful to select 'Partial Update' otherwise you will be creating duplicates, but this is probably the only way the App can integrate.

Sherri A.
Branche: Konsumgüter

Owner

Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful with me today. I did not have any knowledge of how to do an upload or map a spreadsheet, nor did I know how to use SnipIt. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great, he walked me through the process effortlessly and stayed right with me helping to make the process less scarey. I will definately be purchasing this app just because I had such great customer experience. Thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! He deserves a great big raise!!!!

Ease and functionality with outstanding customer service.

No cons to report regarding this product.

Tami C.

Great customer service

Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful solving my problem via online customer service.

None that I've found, works good, does what it is intended to do